Home
These azzholes could have just shut their mouths.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...ttenhouse-pictured-wearing-their-t-shirt

pictured wearing their t-shirt
items.[0].image.alt
Kyle Rittenhouse
'I shot two white kids': Documents detail aftermath of Rittenhouse fatal shooting, arrest
By: The Salt Lake Tribune
Posted at 6:11 PM, Nov 21, 2020
and last updated 11:09 PM, Nov 21, 2020

SALT LAKE CITY -- A Utah-based coffee company says it will end its sponsorship of a Blaze Media podcast after the host shared a photo of Kyle Rittenhouse wearing a T-shirt with the company's logo, according to a report from The Salt Lake Tribune.

Elijah Schaffer, a reporter at Blaze Media, tweeted a since-removed photo of the 17-year-old wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Company shirt with the caption, “Kyle Rittenhouse drinks the best coffee in America.” The teenager, accused of killing two people during protests in Wisconsin in August, was released Friday after supporters raised his $2 million bail.

Schaffer’s podcast, "Slightly Offens*ve," was sponsored by Black Rifle, but a spokesperson for the coffee company told the Tribune that it is terminating that relationship.

“We do not support legal advocacy efforts,” said co-founder Evan Hafer in a statement. “We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.”
Who are the [bleep]?
Seriously cucked.

Maybe they should change their name to BBC Coffee Company.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
These azzholes could have just shut their mouths.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...ttenhouse-pictured-wearing-their-t-shirt

pictured wearing their t-shirt
items.[0].image.alt
Kyle Rittenhouse
'I shot two white kids': Documents detail aftermath of Rittenhouse fatal shooting, arrest
By: The Salt Lake Tribune
Posted at 6:11 PM, Nov 21, 2020
and last updated 11:09 PM, Nov 21, 2020

SALT LAKE CITY -- A Utah-based coffee company says it will end its sponsorship of a Blaze Media podcast after the host shared a photo of Kyle Rittenhouse wearing a T-shirt with the company's logo, according to a report from The Salt Lake Tribune.

Elijah Schaffer, a reporter at Blaze Media, tweeted a since-removed photo of the 17-year-old wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Company shirt with the caption, “Kyle Rittenhouse drinks the best coffee in America.” The teenager, accused of killing two people during protests in Wisconsin in August, was released Friday after supporters raised his $2 million bail.

Schaffer’s podcast, "Slightly Offens*ve," was sponsored by Black Rifle, but a spokesperson for the coffee company told the Tribune that it is terminating that relationship.

“We do not support legal advocacy efforts,” said co-founder Evan Hafer in a statement. “We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.”

I doubt many liberals are buying there coffee. Only place I see their coffee for sale is in gunshops and basspro/cabelas
Good to know he raised bail money. First I'd heard.
Scumbags. I hope they go under from this.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

So you think a veteran owned company should go under for making this statement?

They gave into pressure from the anti-gun left. That's what that statement was about, no matter how carefully they worded it. It was fear that motivated it.
They gave into pressure from the anti-gun left. That's what that statement was about, no matter how carefully they worded it. It was fear that motivated it.

It’s a veteran owned business. They made a business decision. Pro 2a and you want it to go under? WTF is wrong with you? You plan on destroying everything that doesn’t fit into your kooky universe?
What's kooky about supporting the right of self defense and opposing those who distance themselves from folks who've been forced to engage in it and had the left establishment crash down on them with the full force of the law?

PS How much stock do you own in that company?
LOL.

Evan is solid.

Take a breath and let this play out.
Hafer green beret cia contractor = deep state?.. 😂

They are probably trying to save face on ARF.com - that place is loaded with fhags & Marxists.

I bet Grosskreutz complained on ARF.com.
[quote=Starman]Hafer green beret cia contractor = deep state?.. 😂

Evan Hafer is a million miles from Deep State and I know this personally.

We seriously need to quit eating our own.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Where's BHA to save the day?
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

Trying to get Joe Biden in the Whitehouse?
This may be the first time and hopefully the last, I agree with Burns.

The keyboard burned my fingers as I typed that...
Michael Jordan famously said “even republicans buy sneakers”. Just dribble, or make coffee, etc...
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

No kidding.

You will get smarter.

Give it time.

In other news Busting Balls is pretty fun for those that can take a bit of time under the bus and have a thick skin.

Just Sayin. grin

Get woke go broke.... hahahahha

https://thefederalist.com/2019/01/1...big-problems-for-hunter-focused-company/
When you're a big company you've got a big target on your back, the last thing these guys need is some lawyer looking to make a name for themselves breathing down their neck. I'm sure they've got their own private opinions about this but there ain't no sense in risking your business over some hot button politically feuled court case in Illinois.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Get woke go broke.... hahahahha

https://thefederalist.com/2019/01/1...big-problems-for-hunter-focused-company/

I did a lot of the research for that article and Sean Davis is a very good friend.

Senator Daines in MT is a benefactor of what was uncovered and he went full blown 2nd Amendment when NSSF showed him the voter data.

Plus 1

I’m going to email them shortly letting them know what I think of there decision. We got left wing companies promoting cross dressers, anti masculinity, a biracial couple in every other commercial and these cucks turn there back on a young patriot. Stupid business decisions on there part in my opinion given who drinks there overpriced coffee. Pressure and the all mighty dollar is all these cucks understand and there blighting the same demographic that has supported them. The whole point to buying there overpriced coffee was that they were supposedly anti PC and like minded.
When I have enough scratch I will buy a john Burns made AR15 before I ever buy an meateater edition weatherby.. far as coffee I drink Folgers it’s $13 bucks for 3 lbs.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Plus 1

So give your money to Starbucks.

BRC has done way more for 2nd A rights but you goof balls don't have a clue.

BRC is the absolutely most pro 2nd A coffee company by more than a light mile.

The Lefties are skilled at disseminating distrust among 2A supporting companies but how willing to swallow the bullshite from those that should know better is sad.

Fug 'em

$10 a jug

[Linked Image from i5.walmartimages.com]
Never mind the thread topic, Folgers is ok only if you don't know better.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Fug 'em

$10 a jug

Yep I’m with you I’m a cheap when it comes to coffee..

BRC was the absolutely most pro 2nd A coffee company by more than a light mile.

FIFY.
Originally Posted by mathman

We usually buy the Kirkland coffee but it it’s gone up in price $15 bucks screw that noise.
We buy Dunkin Donuts brand.

Costco coffee is OK.........

iffin it's priced right........

the money I save on coffee I can buy booze & bullets
I never bought into the hype

Which was easy, I don’t drink coffee.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Fug 'em

$10 a jug

Yep and the can is a lot more useful for saving brass and other odds and ends than the BRCC useless bag is.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

FIFY.

You didn't fix Shiet.

BRC is so totally on board with the 2nd A it's crazy.

But you keep whining.
lol

They need to put a BFA on the their black rifle logo.

Fuq them.
You figure Mike Lindell is drinking Black Rifle Coffee tonight?

Fence sitting is good for business I guess.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I never bought into the hype

Which was easy, I don’t drink coffee.

Now.....I’ll do some toot

If, let’s say I’m in Valdosta and need to make to Orlando before sunrise.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

FIFY.

You didn't fix Shiet.

But you keep whining.
Poor baby... First, what's a "light mile"? Second, who rates coffee companies for 2A friendliness? Third, in the immortal words of another poster here...GFY!

FIFY.

You didn't fix Shiet.

But you keep whining.
Poor baby... First, what's a "light mile"? Second, who rates coffee companies for 2A friendliness? Third, in the immortal words of another poster here...GFY!

Buy Starbucks Bitch.
Its funny that if a pro-2A company does one thing someone doesn’t agree with, people wish them into homelessness.

Yet the same people will shop with companies that have completely anti-2A policies.

https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/709/~/are-guns-%26-personal-firearms-allowed-in-costco-warehouses%3F
A coffee co. that built it's brand on the 2nd amendment should be faithful to the premise....I will with hold judgement and see where this goes
Exactly. Amazon plays both sides of the fence and has many, many supporters here at the fire.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Its funny that if a pro-2A company does one thing someone doesn’t agree with, people wish them into homelessness.

Yet the same people will shop with companies that have completely anti-2A policies.

https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/709/~/are-guns-%26-personal-firearms-allowed-in-costco-warehouses%3F

Simple to explain.... we have been stabbed in the back over & over.... I respect Bernie Sanders more than Mitt Romney, Bernie is up front and honest about his beliefs... Mitt not so much

Betrayal is nasty business. There's a reason treason is one of just a few capital crimes.

We have the rhino political class in this country because for too long we've settled and not held people accountable for betrayal. That's changing.

FIFY.

You didn't fix Shiet.

But you keep whining.

Buy Starbucks Bitch.
Your reading comprehension sucks, just like you do. I drink Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Simple to explain.... we have been stabbed in the back over & over.... I respect Bernie Sanders more than Mitt Romney, Bernie is up front and honest about his beliefs... Mitt not so much

Yep.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Exactly. Amazon plays both sides of the fence and has many, many supporters here at the fire.

Watch4bear , do you ever get tired of being wrong? nobody here loves Amazon.... only the free shipping
most corporations donate to both parties. There's an old saying "when a politician is running for office, he says what voters want to hear. Once he's elected, he does what the big money tells him to". Lotta truth there. Ya gotta cover all the bases.

I agree......
The Coffee Cantata. Johann Sebastian Bach. (BWV 211)

Your reading comprehension sucks, just like you do. I drink Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Of course you drink Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

So funny at so many levels.

Thanks. grin
I don't drink coffee.
Smells good though.
That and bacon are a neat combo.
Reminds me of Grammy's farm

Of course you drink Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

So funny at so many levels.

Thanks. grin

You don't drink, you slurp...as runty as you are, you're right at the correct level.

Damned straight.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Damned straight.

A whiskey snob & a coffee snob..... and Boomer agrees.... lmao

Makes sense. I’d rather see it coming than take it in the back. However, I try my hardest not to patronize openly anti-2A companies. I can see being mad at a company on top of boycotting others. But what I don’t understand is being mad at a friendly and giving the openly dickheaded company a pass because that’s their nature.
Kyle Rittenhouse killed two right? And they were both FELONS bent on doing more FELONIES. Rittenhouse just did us all a favor. And what is even better one had multiple sex offenses. The liberals don't have the balls to execute sex offenders. Someone did it for them and now they try to prosecute?????????????????????? RZ
LOL
Dunkin...

Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Kyle Rittenhouse killed two right? And they were both FELONS bent on doing more FELONIES. Rittenhouse just did us all a favor. And what is even better one had multiple sex offenses. The liberals don't have the balls to execute sex offenders. Someone did it for them and now they try to prosecute?????????????????????? RZ

Pretty much sums it up. So the question is will BRCoffee stand on principle or try and maximize profits?
In general business should do all they can to avoid politics. Unfortunately politics has invaded every corner of our lives
Another nothing burger gets the 'Fire up in fits. Pathetic.
If I owned a company, and an extremely controversial figure got out in public, inadvertently or not, making it look like my company had some kind of sponsorship interest in him when it didn't, I'd make a statement too, regardless of how I felt about the figure. You can't have people putting words in your mouth or dictating your brand exposure. I don't see their actions as taking a position on 2A. Nobody has an idea what they might be doing in the background.
LOL.

Evan is solid.

A business's primary concern is to make money first. He has to navigate politics and the company has done a schit ton to help vets and gun owners. But Im a big picture kind of guy
If he was wearing a blm t-shirt everyone would of said ph uck that kid hope he rots in jail lol..
Originally Posted by Calvin

It’s a veteran owned business. They made a business decision. Pro 2a and you want it to go under? WTF is wrong with you? You plan on destroying everything that doesn’t fit into your kooky universe?

They are not pro 2A if they don't support the clear right to self defense. The Kenosha case is an absolute bellwether case.

I'm done with them. If they go under someone else can fill their place.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Betrayal is nasty business. There's a reason treason is one of just a few capital crimes.

We have the rhino political class in this country because for too long we've settled and not held people accountable for betrayal. That's changing.

Wow. This is the insanity being peddled as normal these days.

BRC has done way more for 2nd A rights ...

Like what?

Get off the fence Calvin.

Choose your side.
The quirky My Pillow guy and former Hollywood child actor went out on record and donated money to bond Rittenhouse out of jail. Meanwhile a company that has cultivated there entire image on being “edgy” non PC, pro 2A, pro freedom. Dropped a sponsorship because they either do not support Rittenhouses actions or they do but don’t have the balls to say it.
BRC’s advertising was always millennial style look at me being edgy more than any real substance. BRC less guts and commitment than freaking Ricky Schroeder and the My Pillow Guy!
Originally Posted by RufusG
If I owned a company, and an extremely controversial figure got out in public, inadvertently or not, making it look like my company had some kind of sponsorship interest in him when it didn't, I'd make a statement too, regardless of how I felt about the figure. You can't have people putting words in your mouth or dictating your brand exposure. I don't see their actions as taking a position on 2A. Nobody has an idea what they might be doing in the background.

Under these circumstances BRC should have supported Kyle and helped get his bond.
The quirky My Pillow guy and former Hollywood child actor went out on record and donated money to bond Rittenhouse out of jail. Meanwhile a company that has cultivated there entire image on being “edgy” non PC, pro 2A, pro freedom. Dropped a sponsorship because they either do not support Rittenhouses actions or they do but don’t have the balls to say it.
BRC’s advertising was always millennial style look at me being edgy more than any real substance. BRC less guts and commitment than freaking Ricky Schroeder and the My Pillow Guy!

Spot on.
Originally Posted by add

Choose your side.

Calvin is virtue signaling with his moderate stance......
Originally Posted by add

Choose your side.

This^^^^^
Originally Posted by add

Choose your side.

Probably live my life more conservatively than most. But that doesn’t mean I go full retard and start condemning fellow Republicans for not being on the extreme fringe. The far fight fringe will destroy the Republican Party at the rate it’s going.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by RufusG

Under these circumstances BRC should have supported Kyle and helped get his bond.

Maybe they do, and maybe they did. What happened has nothing to do with either.
Always amusing to watch the campfire purity test in action.
Originally Posted by add

Choose your side.

You can't even recognize a verified tweet.................Dummy

What does he do to support the 2A? The Kenosha case is pivotal.
LOL.

Evan is solid.

What has he done to support the 2A? Exactly?
Originally Posted by Stophel

Like what?

Like millions of views on Youtube supporting the 2nd A.

Literally the the phoocking name of the company is support for the 2nd A.

BLACK RIFLE COFFEE.
Folgers is ok only if you don't know better.

The same is true about what BRCC sells.

Like what?

Like millions of views on Youtube supporting the 2nd A.

Literally the the phoocking name of the company is support for the 2nd A.

BLACK RIFLE COFFEE.

That's it? Th company name and a marketing video on the company.
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough? The fact that the kid killed two people that were found later to be bad guys does not make what he did heroic. He left his house with a rifle to "protect" property. If you look for trouble it isn't hard to find. Putting yourself in a bad situation and then claiming self defense is BS. At the point that kid pulled the trigger he was in fear for his life. Of that I have no doubt. How he got in a situation where he would be in fear for his life is, in my opinion, the crux of the matter. If he was defending his house, I have no problem. Anyone who hears there is a potential riot brewing and inserts themselves into it pretty much bought the ticket for that ride. I don't drink coffee but their company does a lot of good things for vets. If you think they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough for you, maybe the problem is you. Group think is still group think, regardless of the political party.
Patrick
Originally Posted by Pugs
Always amusing to watch the campfire purity test in action.

This is an interesting one Pugs.

Should I keep notes on who feels which way?
Originally Posted by dodge268
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough? The fact that the kid killed two people that were found later to be bad guys does not make what he did heroic. He left his house with a rifle to "protect" property. If you look for trouble it isn't hard to find. Putting yourself in a bad situation and then claiming self defense is BS. At the point that kid pulled the trigger he was in fear for his life. Of that I have no doubt. How he got in a situation where he would be in fear for his life is, in my opinion, the crux of the matter. If he was defending his house, I have no problem. Anyone who hears there is a potential riot brewing and inserts themselves into it pretty much bought the ticket for that ride. I don't drink coffee but their company does a lot of good things for vets. If you think they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough for you, maybe the problem is you. Group think is still group think, regardless of the political party.
Patrick

You don't seem to know the facts in the Rittenhouse case. It is with out a doubt a clear cut case of self defense and it was fully documented on video from multiple angles. If this young man is found guilty then self defense is virtually meaningless when the mobs come.
Dodge268 does know the facts, anything else is drinking the koolaid for tacticool wanna-be narratives.

You want BRC, go to the Walmart and buy great value brand French Roast

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Va...msclkid=009f88300e64156d8f0bd78b284e0f9f
Patrick

So you think everybody should stay home and hide under the bed while the rioters loot and burn your town?
Was it, His town ?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The Coffee Cantata. Johann Sebastian Bach. (BWV 211)

You have the libretto in English for us non German speakers? wink
What facts am I missing? Claiming self defense in a situation you created doesn't fly. The ends do not justify the means. It's like getting into a pursuit with a guy who is speeding. If that guy crashes into a family and hurts/kills them, the fact that he is an axe murderer is irrelevant, all that you can use is what you actually knew at the time of the pursuit. He did not know who or what those people were when that shooting went down. He put himself in a situation where he was forced to defend himself. You can't jump out in traffic and get pissed when a car hits you. If that kid had stayed home minding his own business none of this would have happened. It sucks for him but he gets no sympathy from me.
Patrick
Patrick

You sound like a f a g
What facts am I missing? Claiming self defense in a situation you created doesn't fly. The ends do not justify the means. It's like getting into a pursuit with a guy who is speeding. If that guy crashes into a family and hurts/kills them, the fact that he is an axe murderer is irrelevant, all that you can use is what you actually knew at the time of the pursuit. He did not know who or what those people were when that shooting went down. He put himself in a situation where he was forced to defend himself. You can't jump out in traffic and get pissed when a car hits you. If that kid had stayed home minding his own business none of this would have happened. It sucks for him but he gets no sympathy from me.
Patrick

A clue, Rittenhouse didn't create the riots..... you think like a liberal
Good to know you will cower in the face of adversity
I sound gay? If you're hitting on me I have to tell you that while flattered, I'm happily married. To a person who was assigned female at birth.
Oh boy you missed one major relevant fact. Down where you talked about the “pursuit” you forgot to mention that the person figured it were gonna end in a collision and he was there to help provide first aid, and clean up the mess.

Patrick

Ifubar, I understand that he didn't create the riots. I also understand that he chose to jump , unasked and untrained, into the middle of an incredibly volatile situation. He made a terrible decision. One that's going to cost a ton of money and probably a good chunk of his freedom. I haven't cowered from anything, I also don't stick my finger in a wasps nest and then get mad at the wasps.
Patrick

So leftard how exactly did Rittenhouse create the situation? You appear to be both dumb and a coward. In America I have the right to arm myself and go anywhere I please. If someone attacks me I will kill them. I guess you would lay down and let them kick your head in. Retard.
You are a dumbass rickt

The young man had no good reason to be there
He chose to stand up for what is right... simple as that, we need more like him
It ain’t as simple as that
Ifubar, I understand that he didn't create the riots. I also understand that he chose to jump , unasked and untrained, into the middle of an incredibly volatile situation. He made a terrible decision. One that's going to cost a ton of money and probably a good chunk of his freedom. I haven't cowered from anything, I also don't stick my finger in a wasps nest and then get mad at the wasps.

So unmasked and untrained? Screw you and your leftist scum mask BS and second did it look like the kid was untrained? Seemed he showed restraint, bravery and skill in a situation that he did not create. Weird how you cowards let leftist scum make your decisions for you and have no concept of reality.
Patrick
So, as a good citizen you go and stand with others between a rioting looting mob and a business the mob intends to illegally demolish and ruin and then you are rushed and attacked by criminals you are somehow at fault for defending yourself with reasonable force?
If the police would have done their job......
He is a minor, he should not have been there
Spec Ops should hire 17 year olds because of their incredible training and experience.

You let negative [bleep] play out then capitalize . This aint 12 th century war
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Liberal live in the middle "gray" area....
Some things are black & white , right and wrong.
The business owners deserved better

So unmasked and untrained? Screw you and your leftist scum mask BS and second did it look like the kid was untrained? Seemed he showed restraint, bravery and skill in a situation that he did not create. Weird how you cowards let leftist scum make your decisions for you and have no concept of reality.

Of course he created that situation. He got his mom to drive him up there for that express purpose.
Do they deserve your minor child?
Patrick

The video evidence does not show Kyle was the aggressor. Watch the video compilations. Just because he was in the area does not nullify his right to self defense.

Who cares about your sympathy. Facts don't care about your feelings. The legal facts support his defense of self defense. The law is on his side. This is with out a doubt a bellwether 2A case.

Correct... the adults should have done the job!
You are a dumbass rickt

So to be anywhere I have to have a good reason? You appear pretty dumb to me and ignorant. Have you looked into the circumstances of what happened at all? Kyle worked in Kenosha, was the lifeguard at the community swimming pool there. His home is less than 30 miles from where the incident happened. Would you let businesses of your friends be burned down? You probably would. Is there some reason you feel the felons that attacked the kid got more than they deserved?
Leftard? OK if you don't understand that getting in a car, leaving your house, going to where you know a riot is happening and bringing a rifle with you isn't creating a situation I don't know what you would understand. I suppose you missed the part in my post where I said had he been defending his home all this would be different. I'm not laying down for anyone. I am also not running into an alley like Rex Kramer danger seeker and yelling ni**er.
He didn’t need an AR to be a lifegaurd at a swimming pool knucklehead
Kyle Rs situation is very unique.

On one hand he did very well in hard self defense situations.

On the other hand he really should not have been thrust into the difficult situation.

I think we as a whole will be better off when his story is fully told but I feel bad that Kyle has to suffer through the process to get us to a good ending.

Pro Tip: Don't send your kids to a fight.
I’d be willing to guess most coffee companies don’t support Kyle. A coffee company should just sell coffee, no? That’s not enough I suppose. Gotta be a statement. Kyle bought into what BRC was selling and BRC ran away?

Whatthefuckever, second most consumed beverage in the world. Now it’s a political statement.

Hey man, what coffee you runnin these days?
Do they deserve your minor child?

17 is getting into the upper end of minor child and the point is the leftist scum let Kyle and their city down by not using the police to keep things like what happened to Rittenhouse from happening. I have a very low opinion of cowards like you.

This case is very simple and clear cut. Watch the video compilation.
Black Rifle Coffee is solid and it's hilarious that the snowflake 24hcf cancel culture is fired up yet again!

I'd not want a podcast I sponsored putting out my company logo on someone who I had not vetted even if I agreed with them 100%.

If they'd hung their company logo on George Zimmerman they'd sure have regretted it now wouldn't they?
Leftard? OK if you don't understand that getting in a car, leaving your house, going to where you know a riot is happening and bringing a rifle with you isn't creating a situation I don't know what you would understand. I suppose you missed the part in my post where I said had he been defending his home all this would be different. I'm not laying down for anyone. I am also not running into an alley like Rex Kramer danger seeker and yelling ni**er.

The founding fathers would have labeled you a coward ... as would I
One more thing, if his actions were so heroic and I am such a coward, where were all of you internet commandos? If his actions were that righteous where were all the badass 3%ers that live here? DIdn't see any of you superheros on the news.....

What you feel about his being there or not has nothing to do with THE LAW. The law gave him the right to self defense.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Just so you ignorant MoFo’s understand my make up. Its a win win situation for humanity same as all of the cop/villain cases.

Dead bad guys, dummie off the street or ruined

Let the liberal cities burn, let black folks kill each other in the street...win-win

What you feel about his being there or not has nothing to do with THE LAW. The law gave him the right to self defense.

Correct....
My god no wonder we are in so much trouble as a nation
Originally Posted by Higginez
Black Rifle Coffee is solid and it's hilarious that the snowflake 24hcf cancel culture is fired up yet again!

I'd not want a podcast I sponsored putting out my company logo on someone who I had not vetted even if I agreed with them 100%.

If they'd hung their company logo on George Zimmerman they'd sure have regretted it now wouldn't they?

What has BRC done to support the 2A? I'm curious.
Let the courts decide it
Let the courts decide it

You trust courts these days? have you been watchin the news?
Let the courts decide it

Forgotten way too often.
If you don’t see nuthin wrong with a minor running down to play combat medic while carrying an AR then YES, we do have a problem in the country.
Let the courts decide it

You have shown your true colors..... foad

On the other hand he really should not have been thrust into the difficult situation.

I think we as a whole will be better off when his story is fully told but I feel bad that Kyle has to suffer through the process to get us to a good ending.

Well then you don't think I wouldn't have defended my fathers gunshop in Dallas when the riots in the 70's happened? I was there and I would have shot any of the hoods threatening us if they had tried to burn or rob the gunshop and at the time I was 16. In reality the kids father has every right to be proud of him. Your father is still embarrassed to be related to you. As far as the full story being told WTF else do you need to know, he was attacked by felons and he defended himself.

Watch and tell me you would have done differently.

Just so you ignorant MoFo’s understand my make up. Its a win win situation for humanity same as all of the cop/villain cases.

Dead bad guys, dummie off the street or ruined

Let the liberal cities burn, let black folks kill each other in the street...win-win

Huh? I don't care about your "makeup". I'm talking about the Kyle Rittenhouse case.
If you don’t see nuthin wrong with a minor running down to play combat medic while carrying an AR then YES, we do have a problem in the country.

I see no problem with a man or boy defending himself... how hard is that to understand? my god you are stupid
My true colors are on my retired military ID and I’ll kick the [bleep] out of everyone in your bloodline if you want you fuggin coward.
ifubar, would you have packed a lunch for your 17 year old kid and sent him off to the riots? Why haven't you gone yourself?

What I see wrong is leftist scum like you saying we don't have the right to self defense and in this case an AR15 was the perfect weapon for that. FOAD.

I see no problem with a man or boy defending himself... how hard is that to understand? my god you are stupid

I see what you omitted there dumbass

I see what you omitted there dumbass

What did he omit leftard?

What I see wrong is leftist scum like you saying we don't have the right to self defense and in this case an AR15 was the perfect weapon for that. FOAD.

Your a monma’s boy you pecker sucking liberal troll
If you think it was a perfect weapon you are a ignorant loser
There seems to be some disconnect between standing in defense of what is yours and putting yourself in the path of a riot where you have no dog in the hunt. My house will be defended, I don't give a damn about a used car lot the next town over.
My true colors are on my retired military ID and I’ll kick the [bleep] out of everyone in your bloodline if you want you fuggin coward.

Bullshit, you are a traitor to your oath if that is true and an idiot otherwise.
Let the courts decide it

Yeah, OJ got off
ifubar, would you have packed a lunch for your 17 year old kid and sent him off to the riots? Why haven't you gone yourself?

False premise... I have already stated the adults should have handled the situation, starting with the police....
If the thugs came to my hometown , yes I would show up with an AR15... no , I will not drive across the country to do battle
Rittenhouse lived in the next small town over and had business there
There seems to be some disconnect between standing in defense of what is yours and putting yourself in the path of a riot where you have no dog in the hunt. My house will be defended, I don't give a damn about a used car lot the next town over.

You idiot in America I have the right at any time to defend the ground I stand on. Exactly what Rittenhouse did.7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4dhPM99i4I&feature=emb_logo&bpctr=1606104100
Maybe it was a shirt he had from a happier time.

So what would you have carried coward?

Bullshit, you are a traitor to your oath if that is true and an idiot otherwise.

You wife is an idiot
Well by all means please go stand in the middle of Chicago and assert your right to be there. Sounds like a great plan.

By the way leftist scum a Classic Liberal is not a leftist. You appear stupid, very stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

This just shows you are a troll, I carry scars, missing body parts, decorations, and an id card.

Your answer is akin to “I know but not gonna tell you”
Well by all means please go stand in the middle of Chicago and assert your right to be there. Sounds like a great plan.

And why should I cower like you do?

Well then you don't think I wouldn't have defended my fathers gunshop in Dallas when the riots in the 70's happened? I was there and I would have shot any of the hoods threatening us if they had tried to burn or rob the gunshop and at the time I was 16. In reality the kids father has every right to be proud of him. Your father is still embarrassed to be related to you. As far as the full story being told WTF else do you need to know, he was attacked by felons and he defended himself.

Kyle was left all alone in a horrid situation with multiple attackers coming from multiple vectors.

He did much better than anyone could possibly imagine but he should never have been in that crazy situation.

Again Pro Tip: Don't let or force your kids into really bad situations with zero backup.

This ain't rocket surgery.

By the way leftist scum a Classic Liberal is not a leftist. You appear stupid, very stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

Your momma is a liberal.

You want the definition to liberalism, don’t go to Wikipedia, open up the section in Dr Ted Kasinski’s manifesto

And the police should clean that schithole up so any freedom loving American can walk with impunity....

Honest people pay tax's for such things
Some of you folk are missing the point and it just like the left

This just shows you are a troll, I carry scars, missing body parts, decorations, and an id card.

Your answer is akin to “I know but not gonna tell you”

I don't believe you, why then won't you stand up for the kid? You are a POS if you won't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5AvEmFPq1g
You assume a great deal with little evidence. I'm trying to tell you that there is a big difference between can and should. If you don't understand that you have either had a very hard life or haven't lived up to your espoused ideals.

No you are missing the point. Airhead.

Not taking a stance either way, Darwin theory

Kyle was left all alone in a horrid situation with multiple attackers coming from multiple vectors.

He did much better than anyone could possibly imagine but he should never have been in that crazy situation.

Again Pro Tip: Don't let or force your kids into really bad situations with zero backup.

Let or force? Simpleton.

Oh I get the point just fine.... many adults failed that boy and he stepped up
Not taking a stance either way, Darwin theory

Ok we shoot the fence sitter first right?

You guys want me to take a stance on a fella that runs into an empty $50 [bleep] shed with a first aid kit and a can of gas.

I think that ole boy deserves freedom or the electric chair, and maybe shoulda got burned up
yep, children solving f upped adult problems

Hopefully he is found that he used reasonable force. These riots ( well organized and set up as false flags ) were a big plus for Trump and conservatives but it was co opted by a child and his enablers in Kenosha. Amazing lack of wisdom by adults here. The Dems spent the summer burning and looting down America pushing more to the Trump camp but some of the naive and unsophisticated were baited into the lefts' tactics and gave great bait for the left.

We even had many of the self described true patriots on her here defending violent criminals over the police.

See, you have a vested interest in playing God with the cities. God didn’t even choose to save all of the cities.

So if God decided a Liberal craphole ain’t worth saving, why would I ?
Mat Best and his crew at BRCC are not dumb people and most certainly are not liberals. They either know more about this whole story than anyone here, or we're looking at fake news.

Those guys are as pro-self defense and pro AR-15 as they come, and don't give a shït about being pressured by PC.

Carry on, I guess...
Cities become liberal, liberals burn cities, liberals die, dummies die

Win-Win !
You guys want me to take a stance on a fella that runs into an empty $50 [bleep] shed with a first aid kit and a can of gas.

I think that ole boy deserves freedom or the electric chair, and maybe shoulda got burned up

More proof you never served. If you gave a [bleep] about this country you would stand for everything Kyle did, a brave young American stepping up for other Americans. If you would look into what happened instead of letting your retard bot programmer tell you what to think you might learn something.

Somehow you think I’m not Pro 2A or self defense.

Spineless cowards like you are the reason our 2A rights have and continue to be eroded away.
Rickit300, you are a funny [bleep]
See, you have a vested interest in playing God with the cities. God didn’t even choose to save all of the cities.

Didn't realize Kenosha was a city?
My impression was small town America

Win-Win !

Are you an American? You think its ok for liberals to burn your country?
Folk like me are the reason folk like y’all have your rights...

Just hold on, you’ll lose them, because folk like me are getting fed up with all of ya
Talk about irony...

https://youtu.be/ZfrjsQM2WAU?t=32

Win-Win !

Are you an American? You think its ok for liberals to burn your country?

Ain’t burning my country, I’d like to see a nuke drop on a few liberal cities, problem solved
Ain’t burning my country

I see, your country only reaches as far as the end of the couch grin
No Sir, but we are to far gone for me to say that today’s liberal is one of my countrymen, let em die
We need more heros like Kyle, so you boys better get started !

I didn’t think you would...puzzies !
No Sir, but we are to far gone for me to say that today’s liberal is one of my countrymen, let em die

And hang Rittenhouse out to die?
There is a lot of talk of cowards and "leftists" being thrown around in this thread. Which one of you "true believers" have actually run towards the sound of gunfire? I can tell you from experience it ain't fun. Going on 22 years of it now. Talk is cheap. That is an actual fact.

I see; you want to nuke my country

I’d like to see a nuke drop on a few liberal cities, problem solved

Nuthin ventured, nothing gained keyboard puzzie...get busy !

They are not liberals they are leftist scum and your view on Rittenhouse is the same as theirs.
There is a lot of talk of cowards and "leftists" being thrown around in this thread. Which one of you "true believers" have actually run towards the sound of gunfire? I can tell you from experience it ain't fun. Going on 22 years of it now. Talk is cheap. That is an actual fact.

Back the blue? hmmm will you be arresting patriots and seizing guns?

I see; you want to nuke my country

I’d like to see a nuke drop on a few liberal cities, problem solved

Whatever it takes to fix it and collateral damage is only for those of us having the stomach for it, thats why you better enjoy the last of your freedoms punk.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Mat Best and his crew at BRCC are not dumb people and most certainly are not liberals. They either know more about this whole story than anyone here, or we're looking at fake news.

Those guys are as pro-self defense and pro AR-15 as they come, and don't give a shït about being pressured by PC.

Carry on, I guess...

This is a good take if someone wanted a fair and balanced point of view.

So why then are you taking the cowardly leftist scum side?

I called a C-130 Gunship in on my position Dec 19 1989. My helmet was tagged, I was the only survivor out of over 300 Panamanian defense forces, they used 105mm flechette rounds.

I win !
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Patrick

You sound like a- f a g
The courts can fix it while you surf the couch

Nuthin ventured, nothing gained keyboard puzzie...get busy !
See, the problem here is y’all think I give a fudge
Whatever it takes to fix it and collateral damage is only for those of us having the stomach for it,

off to ignore clown boy
Seriously, at what point have I taken the side of the cowardly left? I stated, more than once, that defending your property is a righteous thing. Defending your life is also a righteous thing. Putting yourself intentionally in a situation where sugar is going to inevitably turn to [bleep] and then "defending" yourself is not so righteous. Bad judgement cost 2 lives. All of this could have been avoided had a parent stepped in.
The delusion of the bots and left wing troll you are debating here
Seriously, at what point have I taken the side of the cowardly left? I stated, more than once, that defending your property is a righteous thing. Defending your life is also a righteous thing. Putting yourself intentionally in a situation where sugar is going to inevitably turn to [bleep] and then "defending" yourself is not so righteous. Bad judgement cost 2 lives. All of this could have been avoided had a parent stepped in.

You should go back and re-read your post in context.... tells a different story

What's your point? Are you suggesting that those who haven't aren't permitted to have a strong negative opinion on an ostensibly "pro 2A" company, who has made good buck presenting themselves as pro 2A, caving on the 2A?
Whatever it takes to fix it and collateral damage is only for those of us having the stomach for it,

off to ignore clown boy

Just do it and shut-up already

WTF ? do you even know what that is?
doubt it. I know what I said. Been the same thing for years.

So you think the two fks trying to kill the lad are worthy of life - they got just what they deserved and MANY MORE just like them deserve the same .

What's your point? Are you suggesting that those who haven't aren't permitted to have a strong negative opinion on an ostensibly "pro 2A" company, who has made good buck presenting themselves as pro 2A, caving on the 2A?

Back on the hamster wheel

Back the blue? hmmm will you be arresting patriots and seizing guns?

WTF ? do you even know what that is?

My defense is for dodge268, you guys are saying he said [bleep] he didn’t say.

He has already said it well enough
Patrick

Here's my original post. Still missing the leftest coward part.
Again I’ll ask the folk that idolize Kyle, when are you gonna stand up and make a difference...you ain’t!

Buncha can’t cut-it-cckunts

I called a C-130 Gunship in on my position Dec 19 1989. My helmet was tagged, I was the only survivor out of over 300 Panamanian defense forces, they used 105mm flechette rounds.

I win !

Yeah ok!!!
I win, simple as dat
Almost cowardly to let a 17 year old kid go out by himself. You'd think some of these high speed low drag super patriots would be holding the line until he gets bailed out. Mostly what I here is keyboard clicking and a loooot of crickets.
Fox news made their fortune thanks to conservatives.... yet when conservatives needed them they switched sides and stabbed them in the back.... so many are wondering if BRcoffee will do the same, reasonable assumption... a couple of folks that know them personally have vouched for them and they deserve the benefit of a doubt..... for now
Originally Posted by add

Choose your side.

Probably live my life more conservatively than most. But that doesn’t mean I go full retard and start condemning fellow Republicans for not being on the extreme fringe. The far fight fringe will destroy the Republican Party at the rate it’s going.

You’re worried about the Republican Party.

That’s funny.
Almost cowardly to let a 17 year old kid go out by himself. You'd think some of these high speed low drag super patriots would be holding the line until he gets bailed out. Mostly what I here is keyboard clicking and a loooot of crickets.

Ummm , we weren't aware that he was headed out with his AR15..... wtf

Oh, quit being a fuqing drama queen. Who's advocating for that? Nobody.

Nobody was demanding the coffee company to raid the jail he was in. But if you're going to profit off being as "pro-2A" as they are, you'd at least think they wouldn't run from him either.
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by add

Choose your side.

That’s funny.

Talk about stupid..... why do you think the Republican party is worth saving? have you been paying attention?
But you were aware that he was in jail. You could have been holding the line until his return. You don't read very well do you?
But you were aware that he was in jail. You could have been holding the line until his return. You don't read very well do you?

Fuqing drama queen.

So officer friendly do you plan on enforcing your boss's orders when it comes time to confiscate the guns?
Originally Posted by add

Choose your side.

That’s funny.

Talk about stupid..... why do you think the Republican party is worth saving? have you been paying attention?

I’m guessing that was directed at Calvin?

Maybe this Thanksgiving you can break up some of those "super spreader" parties
Yes Kroo
Apparently, you are only allowed to go anywhere and fight "insurgents" if you are paid by the government and sent to foreign countries.
You are a dumbass rickt

Yup. Don't be goin' places you don't belong.
No one is calling for it but they are heaping praise on the dumbass kid who did. The reason no one is calling for it is because they may have to actually put up. They have the right to be wherever they want, it's just that they choose to be at their computer desk. Beginning to think that the 3% is the percentage that isn't morbidly obese. I though the sovereigns were blow hards but they actually did something. 3% seem to just put sporty stickers on the back window of their trucks. It does help me pick the dumb one out of the crowd, so I thank them for that.
Originally Posted by add

Choose your side.

That’s funny.

Trump ran and won as a republican. He won’t be the last to win. Dip your toe into the retard pool all you want but the Republican Party is all that’s able to stand in the way of the left.
Not if they let them steal this election, Calvin

Spot on.

Other than they didn't drop sponsorship and simply clarified their sponsered guy was not representing them in the matter, which they have not actually weighed in on. Nothing burger.

Spot on.

Other than they didn't drop sponsorship and simply clarified their sponsered guy was not representing them in the matter, which they have not actually weighed in on. Nothing burger.

They dropped sponsorship ...
Again I’ll ask the folk that idolize Kyle, when are you gonna stand up and make a difference...you ain’t!

Those bombs they dropped on you in the gulf rattled your brain..... do you get disability?
Again I’ll ask the folk that idolize Kyle like irfubar, when are you gonna stand up and make a difference...you ain’t!

Those bombs they dropped on you in the gulf rattled your brain..... do you get disability?

The funny part is you think thats funny. Bring your ass on down here to SAMMC and see what some Patriots with explosive rattle brains look like you POS
I wasn't laughing... did you see an LOL afterwards?
Again I’ll ask the folk that idolize Kyle like irfubar, when are you gonna stand up and make a difference...you ain’t!

Bump the side of your head... the record is skipping

I’m gonna sing the same tune until y’all get out there to these burning cities and make a difference.

Win Win !
Ask not what your country can do for you...go now, make a difference!

Says the guy who claims to be the sole survivor of an airstrike that killed more PDF fighters then the official US military estimate of PDF KIAs in the entire invasion....but also claims said airstrike occurred the DAY BEFORE the invasion began! LMAO!!!
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Says the guy who claims to be the sole survivor of an airstrike that killed more PDF fighters then the official US military estimate of PDF KIAs in the entire invasion....but also claims said airstrike occurred the DAY BEFORE the invasion began! LMAO!!!

I got news for you Son, they have no idea the official death toll, especially collateral civilians.

The Operation started the evening of the 19th

Wanna know who guided the first stealth to target...right here bud.

Ain’t nuthin you can tell me about that operation, I assure you that.

You dummies gotta stop looking at Wikipedia
From the link in the op for the peanut gallery. Please have someone read it to you guys..

"A Black Rifle spokeswoman initially told The Salt Lake Tribune that the company was ending its sponsorship of the podcast. However, she later clarified her comments, saying she misunderstood.

“We are not fluctuating our ad spend,” she told the Tribune in a text message. “We did have a conversation with Schaffer, and he understands that the post was a mistake.”

After clarifying the company’s continuing sponsorship of Blaze Media,.......”
From the link in the op for the peanut gallery. Please have someone read it to you guys..

"A Black Rifle spokeswoman initially told The Salt Lake Tribune that the company was ending its sponsorship of the podcast. However, she later clarified her comments, saying she misunderstood.

“We are not fluctuating our ad spend,” she told the Tribune in a text message. “We did have a conversation with Schaffer, and he understands that the post was a mistake.”

After clarifying the company’s continuing sponsorship of Blaze Media,.......”

Good to hear. This is exactly why you hold companies feet to the fire and vote with the almighty dollar ie boycotting and contacting companies to let them know you’re going to make your stance on a company heard across social media. The left figured this out a long time ago and it’s why they usually have such a strangle hold on media and mass marketing.
It’s good to see it worked out in the right direction this time. If our voices aren’t heard BRC removes dollars from a company for not being PC and it’s one more small step in censorship of right leaning viewpoints.
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough?
Patrick
You don't seem to know the facts in the Rittenhouse case. It is with out a doubt a clear cut case of self defense and it was fully documented on video from multiple angles. If this young man is found guilty then self defense is virtually meaningless when the mobs come.

Bingo!
Ok.

Or, it's why ya'll could possibly read the god damned link before everyone freaks the fuuck out. Nothing has happened here. Absofuuckingluttely nothin. They didn't make a statement against the 2A or against the KK for Christ's sake. They simply clarified the fact that they are not making a statement! For phucqk's sake everyone is arguing about who's more damned right leaning cutting our own throats. Ya'll do not have to agree with everyone on every aspect of everything to be on the same side! We'll fuucking loose it all that way. Phucqk. Cumbaya Cumbaya Cumbaya
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough?
Patrick

Bingo!

I agree TRH, I do think Rittenhouse was a fool for putting himself in that position but he had every right to be there. He didn't cause the situation, his dead adversaries did and he took care of it to his advantage.

Didn't realize Kenosha was a city?
My impression was small town America

100,000 population. That's a city. It's basically a suburb of Chicago.

That’s an idiotic statement.

Most of America has not been put under siege like Kenosha was. Kyle lived in the neighboring town and went to help.

That’s it.
Deflave, we know you ain’t running into a burning city but the wanna-bees should certainly do it.

Everything about the situation is a positive to me.

The highlights that make me giddy are:

the first guy shot said “shoot me”, bet he won’t say that again.

A skateboard is no match for an AR, bet he won’t do that again

If you pull a gun on someone don’t hesitate or you’ll get your bicep blown off, bet he won’t do that again

In this case Kyle is the collateral damage for the good that came out of it. He was stupid enough to place himself in that position and because he was a minor set his mom up for a lifetime of liability suits. The Darwin award should be shared between him and his mom, either way two stupid folks are out of commission too.

Then quit selling f u ggin over priced T shirts with your brand emblazoned on them.
Originally Posted by Higginez

What has BRC done to support the 2A? I'm curious.

Several tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, for starters.
Deflave, we know you ain’t running into a burning city but the wanna-bees should certainly do it.

If you pull a gun on someone don’t hesitate or you’ll get your bicep blown off, bet he won’t do that again

In this case Kyle is the collateral damage for the good that came out of it. He was stupid enough to place himself in that position and because he was a minor set his mom up for a lifetime of liability suits. The Darwin award should be shared between him and his mom, either way two stupid folks are out of commission too.

LOL

Classic Texas.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Then quit selling f u ggin over priced T shirts with your brand emblazoned on them.

That’s really what it comes down to.

They should have handled it like Nike or Adidas. They make a lot of shirts and can’t decide who wears it.

The dispute with the podcast host could have been handled offline.
Seriously cucked.

Maybe they should change their name to BBC Coffee Company.

BLM Coffee Company.

That is right up there with some of the dumbest schit I've ever read on this forum.

Mike Lindell is a good man.
Its a Win-Win !
BRC should have said nothing. [bleep] them

Ill now never buy that coffee

This is a fight and youre either with us or against us .

Ever day we should thank God for men "stupid enough" to sign up to put them selves in harm's way. We probably wouldn't be discussing this in English if it weren't for men like that.
Hafer 'signed up' and served , which recruiting centre did Kittenhouse sign up at?

iirc, he got rejected by the US military.
but some on the CF absurdly consider
him a 'combat veteran'..

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]
Ok.

Or, it's why ya'll could possibly read the god damned link before everyone freaks the fuuck out. Nothing has happened here. Absofuuckingluttely nothin. They didn't make a statement against the 2A or against the KK for Christ's sake. They simply clarified the fact that they are not making a statement! For phucqk's sake everyone is arguing about who's more damned right leaning cutting our own throats. Ya'll do not have to agree with everyone on every aspect of everything to be on the same side! We'll fuucking loose it all that way. Phucqk. Cumbaya Cumbaya Cumbaya

^^^^ This, reading is difficult. Some folks on here need to up their cognition game, try googling Matt Best and BRCC. No baker should be forced to make a homo cake but a veteran owned coffee company has less right to make decisions. Matt Best had 5 deployments as an U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan but the 2A warriors on here question the patriotism of those who step up. While hiding behind the skirts of a 17 y/o kid.

Lack of reading comprehension augmented by loud voices and obfuscation lead to 13 page thread of bullschidt.

YMMV

mike r
Are you saying BRCC is not bothered by Kyle wearing one of their shirts. I called them at 10:30 AM today and got an answering machine that told me I called after hours. What's up with that?
Originally Posted by Ringman
Are you saying BRCC is not bothered by Kyle wearing one of their shirts. I called them at 10:30 AM today and got an answering machine that told me I called after hours. What's up with that?

I sent an email and gave them my opinion. This bothers me.
https://twitter.com/nola_nobody/status/1330710722016370688
https://mobile.twitter.com/nola_nobody/status/1330710722016370688

That answered everything, thanks
Kyle Rittenhouse has joined Robert E. Lee, General Patton and Elvis Presley in the Pantheon of American Heroes!!!

/sarc
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Kyle Rittenhouse has joined Robert E. Lee, General Patton and Elvis Presley in the Pantheon of American Heroes!!!

/sarc

You need to think bigger thoughts. The issue has nothing to do with Kyle. It's much larger than that.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

/sarc

You need to think bigger thoughts. The issue has nothing to do with Kyle. It's much larger than that.

You missed this part

wink

That's what a huge majority on this forum does.

Personally I buy the best tasting organic coffee I can find and could give a chit what the owners do or don't support.

But I've always thought real patriotism had to do with supporting the constitution and nothing else...
Originally Posted by Brad

Personally I buy the best tasting organic coffee I can find and could give a chit what the owners do or don't support.

But I've always thought real patriotism had to do with supporting the constitution and nothing else...

Check out the brain on Brad! You do realize they built their business off being "pro-2A" right? Or do you think they scaled their business in 5 years because they figured out coffee when none of the other 1000s of other azzholes in the coffee industry couldn't? Hmmmm.....

The Kenosha case is about the constitution. That's the point. It's not about Kyle.

Check out the brain on Brad! You do realize they built their business off being "pro-2A" right? Or do you think they scaled their business in 5 years because they figured out coffee when none of the other 1000s of other azzholes in the coffee industry couldn't? Hmmmm.....

Not surprising my comments went right over your head...

The op posted an article indicating BRcoffee pulled sponsorship from blaze over a picture of Rittenhouse. The thread took off on that premise.

You say patriotism is based on the constitution and I can't disagree with that.... so the question is do you believe Rittenhouse was exercising his constitutional rights?

And do you believe we have the right to support a business or not of our choosing?

A couple of people opined based on personal knowledge, BR was good to go, and we have now found out they are.... seems to me a good and fair outcome.

And we flushed out a few middle of the road fair weather patriots in the process.... smile

Damn.
They did not cancel the sponsorship.

But, donations to Tulsi? Phucqk.

Added, Tulsi not Harris at least. LOL

Yup. The left doesn't have a monopoly on the cancel culture. Our side is just as stupid
Our wallets are our only vote left. You better believe I'm going to exercise it. Aggressively.
15 pages about rumors and reading between the lines...

Damn you dudes must be bored..
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Not bored.... Don't know if you have noticed but bad schit is going down.... then again you reside in Minnysoda, so clueless you are

Speaking of cucks...
Anyone still insisting BRC canceled the sponsorship? LOL

He sounded like a snake oil salesman. I won't knowingly drink his coffee again.

Not bored.... Don't know if you have noticed but bad schit is going down.... then again you reside in Minnysoda, so clueless you are

Sometimes I think you just drink too much,

Other times I think you just like hearing yourself talk.

Never lived in MN in my life,

yet I'm the clueless one,

Brilliant.
Anyone still insisting BRC canceled the sponsorship? LOL

Dude, there's serious bad schit going down here,

half truths and bored people, and someones trying to jack with their coffee?

GTFO.
Not sure if this is the same BRCC guy, but his political contributions arent real 2A friendly.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_name=hafer%2C+evan
Originally Posted by kingston

Speaking of cucks...

speaking of Nostradamus,

Anymore election predictions you'd care to prematurely share with us?
Not sure if this is the same BRCC guy, but his political contributions arent real 2A friendly.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_name=hafer%2C+evan

Wow

Brilliant.

That's got me rollin'!

I hope he is drinking and drinking hard. Real hard. Only excuse for his posts.

Here it's clickable.

Hmmmmm... doesn't look good
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Brilliant.

That's got me rollin'!

I hope he is drinking and drinking hard. Real hard. Only excuse for his posts.

Hey Kenneth you have an allie.... quite the brain trust..... hahhahahahahahhaa

Phucqk!
It's like Dan Cooper...
Thats another childish thing about your post's,

what the hell is with that, hahhahahahahhaa.......................

You still in school?

Dude, seriously, put the bottle away.

Any way to verify beyond name? There are dozens of folks around the country with my first name and last name.

Name and zip code shows mine!
Thats another childish thing about your post's,

what the hell is with that, hahhahahahahhaa.......................

You still in school?

Dude, seriously, put the bottle away.

That's me laughin at you... duh

Donations to McCain 12 years ago. Somewhat understandable.

Donations to a NV Repub, Yes.

But the donation to BO leaves a bit of an explanation needed.
duh...............................

Did you graduate?

Just curious.

Donations to McCain 12 years ago. Somewhat understandable.

Donations to a NV Repub, Yes.

But the donation to BO leaves a bit of an explanation needed.

McCain was Rhino war mongering POS 12 years ago if you were paying attention... hint, I was
Can someone photoshop a Kamala T shirt on Rittenhouse?
duh...............................

Did you graduate?

Just curious.

I graduated the 12th grade.. barely..... did you graduate plumbers school?

Any way to verify beyond name? There are dozens of folks around the country with my first name and last name.

Check out the "Employer" column.

Copy that.

Dang! That meets the preponderance of evidence!

Dang! That meets the preponderance of evidence!

Guilty as charged!
Kinda hard to explain away the $500 Obama donation

did he play both sides of the street?

Damn glad I don't drink BRC...
You guys hear that Benchmade was destroying guns?

I'm about to start a thread. This thread, and mine should get us through the week,

I say we burn that fuggin BM place down.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Burn it to the ground!
Was I burned by Burns?

Looks pretty bad for the brcc boys. You cannot reconcile the donations to gun grabbers.

Their whole persona is guns, freedom and tits. Did we just get sold a bill of goods? Or, are they so deep in a bro-bubble they forgot who bought the [bleep]?

It’s looking like Evan has a little activist streak.
Was I burned by Burns?

Looks pretty bad for the brcc boys. You cannot reconcile the donations to gun grabbers.

But you have to admit, Obama never grabbed a gun. Trump grabbed bump stocks, so actually, his record is a bit worse.

Yep. Suck one kak, and he’s a kaksucker for life.
Wasn’t for tying though. Wonder who stood in the way?

The White House's proposed congressional actions were these:[19]

Requiring criminal background checks for all gun sales, including those by private sellers that currently are exempt.
Reinstating and strengthening the federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 (AWB 1994) that expired in 2004.
Limiting ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.
Banning the possession of armor-piercing bullets by anyone other than members of the military and law enforcement.
Increasing criminal penalties for "straw purchasers" who pass the required background check to buy a gun on behalf of someone else.
Acting on a $4 billion administration proposal to help keep 15,000 police officers on the street.
They have done more, employed more, spent more money on veterans than 99% of you combined. They want to have 10k veterans on the payroll by I believe 2025 in response to Starbucks saying they were going to hire 10k refugees.. Hafer spent more than 8 years of his life in Iraq and Afghanistan. Smart guy. There's a lot of you guys that pick weird hills to die on.
Wasn’t for tying though. Wonder who stood in the way?

The White House's proposed congressional actions were these:[19]

Requiring criminal background checks for all gun sales, including those by private sellers that currently are exempt.
Reinstating and strengthening the federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 (AWB 1994) that expired in 2004.
Limiting ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.
Banning the possession of armor-piercing bullets by anyone other than members of the military and law enforcement.
Increasing criminal penalties for "straw purchasers" who pass the required background check to buy a gun on behalf of someone else.
Acting on a $4 billion administration proposal to help keep 15,000 police officers on the street.

Ammo import bans in 2014 too.
Originally Posted by k20350
They have done more, employed more, spent more money on veterans than 99% of you combined. Hafer spent more than 8 years of his life in Iraq and Afghanistan. Smart guy.

But, suck just one kak, and be known as a kaksucker for life....
They have done more, employed more, spent more money on veterans than 99% of you combined. Hafer spent more than 8 years of his life in Iraq and Afghanistan. Smart guy.

Sounds like you have firsthand knowledge
Believe me, I appreciate what the guy(s) have gone through and done. I know he is smart, but he [bleep] the bed on this. And he [bleep] it publicly.

Also, I’m sure you know, there are [bleep] in every profession.
Little too much focus on this kak thing.

There are defining moments in everybody’s life.

Are you so naive that you think no other company hires veterans? Hook, line, and sinker! He donated to veterans like Tulsi Gabbard and McCain. Donated to Obama too. People that are totally okay with voting away your rights. At least anti-2A companies don’t paint a rifle on the building to dupe folks.
I hope they stay in business and keep those veterans employed. Hell, I hope they grow.

I also hope they make better decisions about aligning the marketing and ideology.

...or just keep your mouth shut and sell coffee. It’s not that bad.
Was I burned by Burns?

But you have to admit, Obama never grabbed a gun. Trump grabbed bump stocks, so actually, his record is a bit worse.

Yeah 2yrs into obama presidency his party lost the house and senate..

Are you so naive that you think no other company hires veterans? Hook, line, and sinker! He donated to veterans like Tulsi Gabbard and McCain. Donated to Obama too. People that are totally okay with voting away your rights. At least anti-2A companies don’t paint a rifle on the building to dupe folks.

HAHA. Its very apparent you have no idea what they do. How they market, who they hire or their own contributions to the country. Now if you knew your ass from a hole in the ground about them you would know he openly admits that after 8 years of near constant combat operations he went through a very hard time in life. Even having his contract with the CIA terminated. Which after getting his [bleep] together started the company and started hiring other veterans with similar problems. But I'm sure with your extensive background in extreme pressure you never made a poor decision or a mistake. This entire sub is becoming bitter old guys that are eating their own. 7 days ago most of the guys one here would have kissed the ground they walked on with their military resumes. Now this ridiculous Rittenhouse thing comes up and they become cancel culture snowflakes. This website is becoming everything they hated before. Buncha whiny cancel culture bitches
Was I burned by Burns?

Hasn't Burns been repeatedly shown to be a complete charlatan in virtually every aspect of his life? Why would this one be different?
Donation to Obama? 4D chess, LOL.

HAHA. Its very apparent you have no idea what they do. How they market, who they hire or their own contributions to the country. Now if you knew your ass from a hole in the ground about them you would know he openly admits that after 8 years of near constant combat operations he went through a very hard time in life. Even having his contract with the CIA terminated. Which after getting his [bleep] together started the company and started hiring other veterans with similar problems. But I'm sure with your extensive background in extreme pressure you never made a poor decision or a mistake. This entire sub is becoming bitter old guys that are eating their own. 7 days ago most of the guys one here would have kissed the ground they walked on with their military resumes. Now this ridiculous Rittenhouse thing comes up and they become cancel culture snowflakes. This website is becoming everything they hated before. Buncha whiny cancel culture bitches

So, have they called you for your second round interview yet?

He didn’t make a “mistake”. Taking a wrong turn or cutting an extra 1/8 off a 2x4 is a mistake. He got caught deliberately using the imagery of firearms and feel good stuff about veterans to get rich on the faith of people that believe in the same thing, who hoped they were supporting a company with those values.

Now, it all looks like a punchline.

Speaking of cucks...

speaking of Nostradamus,

Trump won by a landslide.

AMEN!!

That does seem pretty bad.

In sort of a cosmically bad sort of way.
Just fuuckin wow.... buncha ignorant dumbfuucks here... almost unbelievable until I see who’s posting....

Speaking of cucks...

speaking of Nostradamus,

Trump won by a landslide.

Haha oh fuuck...
It’s easy to see why there’s so many cuunts here, no wonder why there very few huntin pics!! You fuuckers really got it goin on!!! Kudos???
Originally Posted by Judman
Just fuuckin wow.... buncha ignorant dumbfuucks here... almost unbelievable until I see who’s posting....

So yes to brc coffee? Or no???
They have done more, employed more, spent more money on veterans than 99% of you combined. They want to have 10k veterans on the payroll by I believe 2025 in response to Starbucks saying they were going to hire 10k refugees.. Hafer spent more than 8 years of his life in Iraq and Afghanistan. Smart guy. There's a lot of you guys that pick weird hills to die on.

That’s great but being pro veteran isn’t the same as being pro constitution. They built there brand on being for both and that was the reason to buy it (let’s be honest it doesn’t take a genius to sell coffee). Arguing against a boycott and emails speaking out makes about zero sense given that there first reaction was to cutoff ties end of story. They backpedaled and issued a public statement because they got pro Rittenhouse pushback. Like it or not these are the peaceful non “I got an AR when’s the revolution” tactics that the left uses and we need to use them to. They work and sure as hell beat sitting around with an AR doing nothing and waiting to get shot.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That does seem pretty bad.

In sort of a cosmically bad sort of way.

Yep.
Link to Red Elephant on this topic.

Originally Posted by 79S

A co-worker has brought in their Beyond Black roast a couple of times - 5 # bags at that. It is roasted all to hell and tastes like it. It takes a while to go thru 5# bags.

I'm more of a medium to med-dark roast guy myself.

The door is over there

LOL
Originally Posted by 79S

He thinks Trump should concede so phugg him

Yes, good video.
Originally Posted by 79S

For me no. Nothing has to do with politics. I dont like there shipping. It varies and not consistent on deliveries.

I change to freedom hill. They are in northern lower Michigan I guess. They support the military also. Prices are the same as brc.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by 79S

Jud may not be a Trump fan? this is the second cryptic post I have seen indicating that, he won't respond
Originally Posted by 79S

Well, some folks like to lose.
So.....what'cha reckon?

Yea or nay?
So.....what'cha reckon?

Yea or nay?

I wouldn't buy it or drink it.
So.....what'cha reckon?

Yea or nay?

I wouldn't buy it or drink it.

250 million dead? Surprised you know what day it is.
I been drinking it because I get it for free.

I bought some at Scheels.

Couldn't believe how expensive it was.

UPS brings 12 pounds of Kirkland at a time for about the same as a small bag.

Yeah. I dunno how much it costs.
Originally Posted by 79S

Jud may not be a Trump fan? this is the second cryptic post I have seen indicating that, he won't respond

Brian I voted for trump, if that matters. The ship has sailed, it’s OVER we got 4 years of Biden..

I drink brc daily at work, several cups. I work with a shiitload of vets, it’s what we drink.
Originally Posted by 79S

Brian I voted for trump, if that matters. The ship has sailed, it’s OVER we got 4 years of Biden..

I drink brc daily at work, several cups. I work with a shiitload of vets, it’s what we drink.

Ok Jud,
Another question... do you believe he lost fair and square?
Boy...I would sure drink more BRC....but we cant afford it.

It's hype. Like free range chickens.
Trouble is that I hate Costco....with a purple passion.....but I am poor AF.
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Jud,

Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Jud,

I have not researched it, been busy huntin, and as of late, taking care of a wife sick with “fake” covid and trying to stay healthy myself

It’s good stuff big Jim. 👍
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Jud,

Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Jud,

I have not researched it, been busy huntin, and as of late, taking care of a wife sick with “fake” covid and trying to stay healthy myself

Fair enough Jud.... unfortunately I have been addicted to politics for 40 yrs..... frown a habit I am trying to quit, but I firmly believe this has been a stolen election... if they pull it off.
I also believe this could be a turning point for our country and everything we hold dear could be lost....
Ya I know your political. 😂😂

I probably should be too, I just do my own thing, and that revolves around huntin and fishin and family around the place here.
Gentlemen,

Get used to it. President Trump will soon start President Trump 2.0.
Ringman, love your optimism... smile

I probably should be too, I just do my own thing, and that revolves around huntin and fishin and family around the place here.

Ya know Jud in some ways I envy that attitude, if Biden wins I am going to do everything I can to do the same
Gentlemen,

Steve Turley gives good reason for optimism.
Gentlemen,

So there must be an official Las Vegas betting line on that. What sorts of odds are they giving? Not good I would think.
Gentlemen,

So there must be an official Las Vegas betting line on that. What sorts of odds are they giving? Not good I would think.

Problem is you don't think, the DNC machine does all your thinking for you.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Gentlemen,

Problem is you don't think, the DNC machine does all your thinking for you.

the DNC machine has not been in contact with me at all, but carry on with your inanities

Googling - looks bad for the Cheeto Jesus.

No I’m cheap as ph uck that’s my problem.. oh and I’m broke, got any money cuz?
I'm with Slummie on this. I don't drink. Be Well, RZ.
Has the Obama donation been cleared up?

the DNC machine has not been in contact with me at all, but carry on with your inanities

Googling - looks bad for the Cheeto Jesus.

SheRoy,

Do lesbians celebrate Thanksgiving?

Or do you just bury your face in your wife's octopus like every other weekend?

You fat lazy fugk.

LOL

Ya know Jud in some ways I envy that attitude, if Biden wins I am going to do everything I can to do the same

I’m with Judman on politicians. To me it’s “name your poison!” Basically to me, you have criminals who work for you or against you. Take your pick.

They never miss any meals!
Gentlemen,

Steve Turley gives good reason for optimism.

Yes, he does. Very encouraging.

I’m with Judman on politicians. To me it’s “name your poison!” Basically to me, you have criminals who work for you or against you. Take your pick.

They never miss any meals!

I'm with Jud and kaywoodie. I could give a chit less what some talking-head on FOX said last night, the latest conspiracy theory, or a crytic political tweet stirring things up. The 2016 election night was probably the last time I watched one of the all-news channels.

Several, good friends of mine are very interesting to talk with unless the conversation gets on politics.... They will get totally wrapped around the axle with anything political, to the point they lose all reason and really get worked up. Being into politics would be a hard burden to bear, I'd think?

Pro2a yet donated to Obama ...... maybe they duped you? maybe you should apologize to Hawkeye?
Maybe you should learn to be better informed before running your mouth....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycyqS95AxXk&ab_channel=HeavyDutyCountry
I don’t care who he donated to. I can’t believe a veteran like yourself advocates destroying veteran owned businesses that employ veterans. What branch of the service were you in again?

Pro2a yet donated to Obama ...... maybe they duped you? maybe you should apologize to Hawkeye?

I don’t care who he donated to. I can’t believe a veteran like yourself advocates destroying veteran owned businesses that employ veterans. What branch of the service were you in again?

Who the fugg cares if it’s veteran owned if the owner is giving money to the Obama election campaign? How pro 2A and constitutional can the owner be if he’s going out of his way to not just vote for Obama but contributed money to his election campaign.
So donating to Obama while you pretend you love the 2nd amend. is ok?
Lying and lack of integrity is ok? fooling people for profit is ok? selling out your country for profit is ok?
I guess all that matters is that you are a veteran..... John Kerry was a veteran, is he cool?
Integrity it's a thing. Honesty it'a a thing.

This guy gets it.... maybe someday you will too Calvin.... I am not holding out much hope as you are a proven liar

WTF does being a veteran have to do with anything?

Tulsi Gabbard is a veteran. So is Dan Crenshaw. Does that make their views on all things infallible? Of course it doesn't. They still say and do stupid schit.

Advocates of the 2nd are a fickle lot and their patience for stupid hovers somewhere near zero. If you want to name your product after the AR15, you might wanna be more calculated in your statements regarding all things AR15.

You get a lot of mileage out of that veteran bullschit.

Here's a newsflash for you:

NGAF
#hero
Originally Posted by deflave

Tulsi Gabbard is a veteran. So is Dan Crenshaw. Does that make their views on all things infallible? Of course it doesn't. They still say and do stupid schit.

Advocates of the 2nd are a fickle lot and their patience for stupid hovers somewhere near zero. If you want to name your product after the AR15, you might wanna be more calculated in your statements regarding all things AR15.

100% agree.
So donating to Obama while you pretend you love the 2nd amend. is ok?
Lying and lack of integrity is ok? fooling people for profit is ok? selling out your country for profit is ok?
I guess all that matters is that you are a veteran..... John Kerry was a veteran, is he cool?
Integrity it's a thing. Honesty it'a a thing.

This guy gets it.... maybe someday you will too Calvin.... I am not holding out much hope as you are a proven liar

So what branch were you in?

So what branch were you in?

Oh fugking brother.

If you were the owner of BRC, and a podcast you sponsored had posted that pic without consulting you first, what would you have done?
If I'm a veteran, and I'm pro 2nd Amendment, it's ok to send a check to the Brady Campaign?
If I'm not a veteran, but pro 2nd Amendment, is it still ok to send a check to the Brady Campaign?
If I'm not a veteran, and anti 2nd Amendment, I'm guessing it's not ok to send a check to the Brady Campaign?

Does that about sum of the chain of thought?
Bowe Bergdahl..... #hero
Col. Vindman...... # hero lmao

Calvin, hiding behind your veteran status and your Christianity will not cover up your stink..... wink

If you were the owner of BRC, and a podcast you sponsored had posted that pic without consulting you first, what would you have done?

Contact the podcast and refer them to our contract.

Contact the podcast and refer them to our contract.

That's crazy talk Flave....... the woke crowd don't work that way.... lmao

Get woke go broke
Seems to me that BRC handled it wrong. They just should have quietly told the Blaze to delete the photo and then SHUT UP!

I can see their point, that they don't want to take a political position either way. Smart business. But the very name of their company is itself a political position. Ya' need to dance with the guy what brung ya.

With me it's all or nothing. Never tried their coffee. Never will.
is it bad that Trump donated money to Kamala Harris? and Joe Biden?

just checking for consistency.

https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump%27s_political_donations
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-donated-kamala-harris/

You still voted for Trump?
A company with an AR-15 on the bag has chose to isolate 50% of the idiots in this country right off the bat, why not take a stance and shore up your customer base? Politically, wgaf, but from a marketing standpoint, I think they completely misunderstand their target audience. Owner might be a great dude but he has idiots working for him.

Come out with a new line called the “Kenosha blend”
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You still voted for Trump?

Yep

and you're still

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
If they were really smart they’d come out with another brand that was anti 2A and pick up the other 50% of the available customer base.
If they were really smart they’d come out with another brand that was anti 2A and pick up the other 50% of the available customer base.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

That is no longer the issue. Not by a long shot. That they employ vets is completely immaterial.

I've seen the donation history. I have yet to see where the company supports the 2A. This is all I need to make my personal choice not to buy their products.

The fact that Trump( the private citizen , business man, billionaire) greased the palms of politicians is OLD news. Who gives a s***.

This case is right now and right here.
It is going to be interesting to see how this plays out financially for them. I don't know why they had to have a comment about this at all. What is wrong with a company not wading into public politics? If someone wants a comment from them instead of this:

“we do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI,”

Why not this.

"we believe strongly in the concept of innocent until proven guilty"

Or:

"we don't make public comments on political matters."
Originally Posted by Cluggins
It is going to be interesting to see how this plays out financially for them. I don't know why they had to have a comment about this at all. What is wrong with a company not wading into public politics? If someone wants a comment from them instead of this:

“we do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI,”

Why not this.

Or:

"we don't make public comments on political matters."

That would have been their smartest response.
Their entire marketing strategy has been to play up an unwavering support of the 2A. Without that strategy, they would have just been another bunch of azzholes in a sea of azzholes making crappy coffee and nobody would have bought it.

His veteran status??? Who gives a flying fuq especially when he's providing financial support to the very chitbags trying to take our guns away.

And dumbazzes who want to turn a blind eye to politics might wish you hadn't when in another 10-20 years the only fuqing rifle you're allowed to own and hunt with is a break action New England firearms that took a mountain of paperwork and licenses to obtain.

Lol, Snopes has about as much credibility as.....Well, you. Besides you can't say trump doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to Heel Up Harris, He knows she's corrupt as he bought her.........
Originally Posted by Sycamore

You left out the part of the article that shows Trump has not donated any significant amounts to Democrats since 2011.
It is no secret that Trump supported Democrats in the past, many on the right were very leery of him for that reason.
Also, he is a developer and he probably had to donate to the Dems to get support for his projects (pay to play)
Another possibility is he simply opened his eyes and accepted the truth (Democrats are scum)
This is typical Sycamore, show partial misleading info.... . always slanted towards the left.

HIGHLIGHTS
From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.
Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.

Year Federal Contributions to Democrats Federal Contributions to Republicans State Contributions to Democrats State Contributions to Republicans
2015 $0 $25,400 $0 $0
2014 $0 $118,700 $8,500 $197,850
2013 $0 $93,600 $0 $0
2012 $0 $146,300 $0 $3,000
2011 $0 $40,300 $0 $5,000
2010 $16,800 $82,900 $62,450 $38,000
2009 $5,400 $0 $30,000 $26,000
2008 $31,900 $33,350 $60,000 $0
2007 $10,000 $13,000 $0 $0
2006 $31,200 $11,000 $35,500 $14,000
2005 $22,400 $9,250 $0 $25,000
2004 $26,000 $6,000 $1,250 $5,000
2003 $15,500 $12,750 $0 $5,000
2002 $33,000 $8,000 $85,550 $33,000
2001 $7,000 $12,500 $0 $11,000
2000 $12,750 $5,000 $5,900 $5,800
1999 $12,150 $10,250 $0 $500
1998 $21,500 $42,500 $66,000 $61,090
1997 $7,000 $7,500 $1,000 $2,000
1996 $9,000 $13,000 $0 $0
1995 $8,000 $8,000 $0 $0
1994 $23,750 $1,750 $0 $0
1993 $17,000 $1,250 $0 $0
1992 $2,000 $1,000 $0 $0
1991 $0 $0 $0 $0
1990 $9,750 $1,000 $10,000 $0
1989 $6,500 $14,000 $0 $0
Total $328,600 $718,300 $366,150 $432,240

"we believe strongly in the concept of innocent until proven guilty

And a large donation to support his legal defense
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

How much did you toss in?

Yep.
Oh my phook, these guys are taking a pounding on Facebook. Their ads are being bombarded with attacks so fast they can't keep up with deleting them.

$50
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

100% agree.

Yup.

I don't buy expensive coffee anyway, but a lot of my friends buy their stuff. I'll make sure they are aware of all this.
They should re-invent themselves..... call it cockadoodle coffee. with a picture of a fuzzy puppy for a logo..... wink

In your mom?

About $6.00 worth.

LOL
They should re-invent themselves..... call it cockadoodle coffee. with a picture of a fuzzy puppy for a logo..... wink

They should call it "We're veterans."

LOL

They should call it "We're veterans."

LOL

VFW

“Veterans of Forlorn Wars”

pitifully sad and abandoned or lonely.
"forlorn figures at bus stops"
(of an aim or endeavor) unlikely to succeed or be fulfilled; hopeless.
"a forlorn attempt to escape"

Our politicians haven’t found a worthwhile war in over 70 years...
I'm curious, how many have tried the coffee?
Originally Posted by smokepole

I have bought piles of it.

I have bought piles of it.

So tell us about the gay experience your mouth had with BRC coffee?

JFC, they already did!
I am so far ahead of the curve it's scary...... wink

JFC, they already did!

You left out the part of the article that shows Trump has not donated any significant amounts to Democrats since 2011.
It is no secret that Trump supported Democrats in the past, many on the right were very leery of him for that reason.
Also, he is a developer and he probably had to donate to the Dems to get support for his projects (pay to play)
Another possibility is he simply opened his eyes and accepted the truth (Democrats are scum)
This is typical Sycamore, show partial misleading info.... . always slanted towards the left.

HIGHLIGHTS
From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.
Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.

Year Federal Contributions to Democrats Federal Contributions to Republicans State Contributions to Democrats State Contributions to Republicans
2015 $0 $25,400 $0 $0
2013 $0 $93,600 $0 $0
1995 $8,000 $8,000 $0 $0
1992 $2,000 $1,000 $0 $0
1991 $0 $0 $0 $0

you forgot to answer the question.

Is it bad that Trump donated to Harris and Biden?

Or does Trump get a pass, because, well, Trump?

HIGHLIGHTS

2015 $0 $25,400 $0 $0
2013 $0 $93,600 $0 $0
1995 $8,000 $8,000 $0 $0
1992 $2,000 $1,000 $0 $0
1991 $0 $0 $0 $0

you forgot to answer the question.

Is it bad that Trump donated to Harris and Biden?

Or does Trump get a pass, because, well, Trump?

W

If you’d ran a business at some point in your retarded life you’d already know, that you have to pay to play, especially at his level.
You think these idiots become multimillionaires by working 20 years in D.C. at $150k a year?
Yes Sycamore it is bad.... and considering the ah ha moment he has had and the good he has done, he is forgiven.

You too could be forgiven... if you pull your head out.... swallow the red pill, then you can't un-see the truth that is right in front of you.

Yes,.

I have yet to see how BRC in reality supports the 2A. Honestly, can someone please show me what hey have done to support the 2A.
I don’t know what they did or did not do, but they have some coffee and cool videos.
They make stupid videos on YouTube...
I want to boycott them, but I have never bought their product...... so there

My son in law had it delivered on a regular basis, he saw the schitstorm and cancelled his subscription, wonder how many others have?

TBL is very good in my opinion.
They have a gun on their bag, and through ingenious marketing they’re able to convince people to pay 3x what they would if it didn’t have a gun on the bag.

Consumers are stupid and that’s being generous.
I am totally not buying covfefe either.
Originally Posted by Jackmountain

If you’d ran a business at some point in your retarded life you’d already know, that you have to pay to play, especially at his level.
You think these idiots become multimillionaires by working 20 years in D.C. at $150k a year?

So what you are saying , should be no big deal who BRC donated to?
Yes Sycamore it is bad.... and considering the ah ha moment he has had and the good he has done, he is forgiven.

You too could be forgiven... if you pull your head out.... swallow the red pill, then you can't un-see the truth that is right in front of you.

Ok, thanks for the answer.

Hopefully BRC will see the light also.
They have a gun on their bag, and through ingenious marketing they’re able to convince people to pay 3x what they would if it didn’t have a gun on the bag. Consumers are stupid and that’s being generous.
14 or 15 dollars for a 12 ounce bag.

lol
Sycaless ,

How was your turkey day?
Sycaless ,

How was your turkey day?

It was excellent, thanks, how was yours?
Sycaless ,

How was your turkey day?

Excellent
Sycaless ,

How was your turkey day?

Excellent

Are you two gonna fugk?
Originally Posted by Jackmountain

So what you are saying , should be no big deal who BRC donated to?

From a business standpoint? You’re selling a product that is 100% dependent on conservative gun owners to buy your product. You’ve isolated any liberal customers by your deliberate marketing
Donating to a liberal politician and making a public stance that doesnt support your marketing narrative was absolutely stupid.

Is it a big deal to me? No. I’m not stupid enough to spend that king of coin on coffee when I could use it to buy better bourbon.
Sycaless ,

How was your turkey day?

Excellent

Are you two gonna fugk?

After he gets your cock outta his mouth
Wasn't impressed when I listened to them on Rogan.

But there are some good looking chicks in the videos.
Sycaless ,

How was your turkey day?

Excellent

Are you two gonna fugk?

#spitroast

#patience
© 24hourcampfire