Home
Posted By: gemby58 AR - 11/23/20
How many of us are going to register our AR as Biden wants us too, this will cost me a [bleep] pile of money, can the Senate stop this?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: AR - 11/23/20
Fuqk it! I sold all mine and made a good profit.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: AR - 11/23/20
I don't think that's the point
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: AR - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by gemby58
... can the Senate stop this?

It could if the two upcoming senate seats in Georgia aren't allowed to be stolen as the presidential election was.

I have no faith it will be an honest election at all. None.

That said... The 2nd Amendment really just sits there and gathers dust through the years. It's only when they take our guns that it becomes useful.

The gun grabbers better bring a lunch.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: AR - 11/23/20
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started. I’ m registering zero, nothing, nada.
That’s where I draw the line and hopefully a lot more folks do the same. We stick together they can’t win.

Or we sit at home and whine and bitch like fireballz
Posted By: g5m Re: AR - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started.

Remember Clinton's retroactive tax.
Originally Posted by g5m
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started.

Certain things are worth fighting for. Certain things are worth dying for. I’m perfectly ok with that’s. Not what I want by any means but you play the hand you’re dealt.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: AR - 11/23/20
How many of us are going to register our AR as Biden wants us too, this will cost me a [bleep] pile of money, can the Senate stop this?

I would do it, but unfortunately mine were all lost in a tragic boating accident.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: AR - 11/23/20
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started. I’ m registering zero, nothing, nada.
That’s where I draw the line and hopefully a lot more folks do the same. We stick together they can’t win.

We saw how good that thinking worked on November 3rd. One person can't make a difference we need a leader and a plan. If Biden gets nominated January 20th I think it'll be a good time to sell AR's and ball ammo.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: AR - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It could if the two upcoming senate seats in Georgia aren't allowed to be stolen as the presidential election was.

I have no faith it will be an honest election at all. None.

That said... The 2nd Amendment really just sits there and gathers dust through the years. It's only when they take our guns that it becomes useful.

This, spot on.

Better keep an eye on those around hired to enforce this.

You know the ones, the ones that the Democrtas want to defund and the ones that conservatives have always supported.

Cuz enforce it they will.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: AR - 11/23/20
I will still have mine and i won't pay crap.

More need to say enough is enough.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

We saw how good that thinking worked on November 3rd. One person can't make a difference we need a leader and a plan. If Biden gets nominated January 20th I think it'll be a good time to sell AR's and ball ammo.

I ain't selling anything.

Also never quite understood the civilian use of ball ammo in a rifle though...

I'm not in the military. Nor do I have to play by NATO rules of the game of war.

If I have to shoot something, or someone, I want expansion from a bullet. I don't want them wounded. I want them DRT.

Posted By: Traveler52 Re: AR - 11/23/20
Guns?
They were all lost in the last move.
Dam trucking company
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: AR - 11/23/20
Regardless of the Senate's makeup, the government can't do shixt if we just all hang together and support each other...just like everybody on the 'fire has hung together and still supports President Trump...
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: AR - 11/23/20

I'm not in the military. Nor do I have to play by NATO rules of the game of war.

If I have to shoot something, or someone, I want expansion from a bullet. I don't want them wounded. I want them DRT.

55 grain 5.56 NATO ball has exceptional stopping power.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: AR - 11/23/20
The Biden administration will go after the gun makers and the ammo makers. They will release the civil attorneys loose to rain hell down on them. They will have every FFL holder under the microscope and for every little mistake or infraction they will be prosecuted (persecuted) That is pretty much the Feinstain doctrine. Diane Feinstain wrote the bill 40 years ago and California has been slowly implementing it at every opportunity. Now comes the turn of the rest of America.

kwg
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: AR - 11/23/20
For those counting on Georgians to elect two R's to senate, don't. If the governor and sec of state are not fighting for legal votes in Georgia, the rural areas will not turn out to vote. The metro atlanta area manufactured votes and cheated and no-one is seen as doing anything about it. Bend on over because here it comes.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Maybe.

But not from what I've seen on coyotes. Used to a be a select few that just had to hunt coyotes with FMJ's. Shot through the boiler room, they run like their tails are on fire. Fred Eichler was one.

I'll stick with expanding ammo.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: AR - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Maybe.

But not from what I've seen on coyotes. Used to a be a select few that just had to hunt coyotes with FMJ's. Shot through the boiler room, they run like their tails are on fire. Fred Eichler was one.

I'll stick with expanding ammo.

How well does expanding ammo from a rifle work compared to FMJ on thin vests worn by your local LEO vs Heavy Duty protection worn by your local Swat team and US Military ?
Originally Posted by steve4102

How well does expanding ammo from a rifle work compared to FMJ on thin vests worn by your local LEO vs Heavy Duty protection worn by your local Swat team and US Military ?

Any high velocity rifle round will punch a hole through body armor unless that vest is using a ballistic plate.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: AR - 11/23/20

They only going to need one lunch 'cause it's gonna be over by supper time!
Posted By: g5m Re: AR - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by g5m

Certain things are worth fighting for. Certain things are worth dying for. I’m perfectly ok with that’s. Not what I want by any means but you play the hand you’re dealt.

Just pointing out that the rulemakers don't have to live up to their rules. Crazy times. And, I agree with you.
Posted By: MM879 Re: AR - 11/23/20
What AR.....
I saw the turnouts here in Virginia. 1000’s of men angry as hell, Most of the deputies saying no way, sheriffs saying they would not enforce, 95% of counties passing county ordinances to ensure no county funds could be used to enforce unconstitutional laws.

It’s real simple. Our numbers are way too large. They can’t win if even 1/4 of the gun owners stand up and say no.

Bunch of pussies give in, then yeah, it’s going to make it harder on the rest of us that don’t. It ain’t happening though. Anyone on the ground here saw it. They might pass some restrictions, but no way registration or confiscation gets any traction.
If you didn’t stock pile during the past two years, you’re an idiot.
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: AR - 11/23/20
For the love of God, don't wear a Black rifle coffee tshirt if you are resisting.
Posted By: moosemike Re: AR - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

It's about penetrating light armor
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: AR - 11/24/20
Non of my evil rifles are registered now ( face to face legal transactions) and its worked well so why register them now? I have them well trained and they just sit there until I pull the trigger...lol

The sheriffs i have talked to wont enforce unconstitutional laws. Hope the state boys feel the same. We don't have local law enforcement.
Posted By: AKduck Re: AR - 11/24/20
I already own my property. If Biden ever takes office, I will worry about it then. I don't expect much trouble in these parts from LE unless I go looking for it.
Posted By: okie Re: AR - 11/24/20

The ones with serial numbers?
© 24hourcampfire