Page 1 of 2 1 2
#15444848 11/23/20
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
How many of us are going to register our AR as Biden wants us too, this will cost me a [bleep] pile of money, can the Senate stop this?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Fuqk it! I sold all mine and made a good profit.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
I don't think that's the point

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gemby58
... can the Senate stop this?

It could if the two upcoming senate seats in Georgia aren't allowed to be stolen as the presidential election was.

I have no faith it will be an honest election at all. None.

That said... The 2nd Amendment really just sits there and gathers dust through the years. It's only when they take our guns that it becomes useful.

The gun grabbers better bring a lunch.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started. I’ m registering zero, nothing, nada.
That’s where I draw the line and hopefully a lot more folks do the same. We stick together they can’t win.

Or we sit at home and whine and bitch like fireballz

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/23/20.

IC B2

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jackmountain
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started.

Remember Clinton's retroactive tax.

Retired cat herder.

g5m #15444929 11/23/20
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by g5m
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started.

Remember Clinton's retroactive tax.

Certain things are worth fighting for. Certain things are worth dying for. I’m perfectly ok with that’s. Not what I want by any means but you play the hand you’re dealt.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
How many of us are going to register our AR as Biden wants us too, this will cost me a [bleep] pile of money, can the Senate stop this?

I would do it, but unfortunately mine were all lost in a tragic boating accident.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
No. I registered my suppressors because that was the legal route at the time. I bought my AR’s in the same legal route. Can’t change rules after the game started. I’ m registering zero, nothing, nada.
That’s where I draw the line and hopefully a lot more folks do the same. We stick together they can’t win.

We saw how good that thinking worked on November 3rd. One person can't make a difference we need a leader and a plan. If Biden gets nominated January 20th I think it'll be a good time to sell AR's and ball ammo.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
... can the Senate stop this?

It could if the two upcoming senate seats in Georgia aren't allowed to be stolen as the presidential election was.

I have no faith it will be an honest election at all. None.

That said... The 2nd Amendment really just sits there and gathers dust through the years. It's only when they take our guns that it becomes useful.

The gun grabbers better bring a lunch.

This, spot on.

Better keep an eye on those around hired to enforce this.

You know the ones, the ones that the Democrtas want to defund and the ones that conservatives have always supported.

Cuz enforce it they will.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I will still have mine and i won't pay crap.

More need to say enough is enough.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

We saw how good that thinking worked on November 3rd. One person can't make a difference we need a leader and a plan. If Biden gets nominated January 20th I think it'll be a good time to sell AR's and ball ammo.

I ain't selling anything.

Also never quite understood the civilian use of ball ammo in a rifle though...

I'm not in the military. Nor do I have to play by NATO rules of the game of war.

If I have to shoot something, or someone, I want expansion from a bullet. I don't want them wounded. I want them DRT.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guns?
They were all lost in the last move.
Dam trucking company

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Regardless of the Senate's makeup, the government can't do shixt if we just all hang together and support each other...just like everybody on the 'fire has hung together and still supports President Trump...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I'm not in the military. Nor do I have to play by NATO rules of the game of war.

If I have to shoot something, or someone, I want expansion from a bullet. I don't want them wounded. I want them DRT.

55 grain 5.56 NATO ball has exceptional stopping power.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Biden administration will go after the gun makers and the ammo makers. They will release the civil attorneys loose to rain hell down on them. They will have every FFL holder under the microscope and for every little mistake or infraction they will be prosecuted (persecuted) That is pretty much the Feinstain doctrine. Diane Feinstain wrote the bill 40 years ago and California has been slowly implementing it at every opportunity. Now comes the turn of the rest of America.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For those counting on Georgians to elect two R's to senate, don't. If the governor and sec of state are not fighting for legal votes in Georgia, the rural areas will not turn out to vote. The metro atlanta area manufactured votes and cheated and no-one is seen as doing anything about it. Bend on over because here it comes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Maybe.

But not from what I've seen on coyotes. Used to a be a select few that just had to hunt coyotes with FMJ's. Shot through the boiler room, they run like their tails are on fire. Fred Eichler was one.

I'll stick with expanding ammo.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Maybe.

But not from what I've seen on coyotes. Used to a be a select few that just had to hunt coyotes with FMJ's. Shot through the boiler room, they run like their tails are on fire. Fred Eichler was one.

I'll stick with expanding ammo.

How well does expanding ammo from a rifle work compared to FMJ on thin vests worn by your local LEO vs Heavy Duty protection worn by your local Swat team and US Military ?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

How well does expanding ammo from a rifle work compared to FMJ on thin vests worn by your local LEO vs Heavy Duty protection worn by your local Swat team and US Military ?

Any high velocity rifle round will punch a hole through body armor unless that vest is using a ballistic plate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,195
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.