Home
https://reductress.com/post/how-to-...9eq98kQwC8TCns47qIYV5O-GdMiP3ohzjiPzt4QI

lmao

If you’re a God-honoring Christian woman who is living her life in the way of Christ, you know that there is nothing more important than being a gracious servant to your husband – and that inevitably means that you’re going to have to slob all over that knob once in a while. That’s the beauty of marriage! You might be wondering if it’s truly possible to snarf cock in a God-honoring way, and we assure you – it is! Here’s how to smoke the pole in a way that honors your relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior:

Remember exactly why you’re slobbin’ on that knob.

Is it wrong to slob on that knob? Absolutely not! But you may need to remind yourself of that every waking moment that you perform the act that you’re doing this for one man and one man only: Jesus Christ. So whenever you start to feel like you’re veering off course, remember exactly why you are drinking that dick: Jesus. Your man’s dick is a direct conduit to Jesus himself, and the more you serve him, the more you serve Him – so literally do not stop thinking about Jesus next time you’re spit-polishing the salami.

Keep it feminine and classy.

No godly man wants a seductive, sexy woman bobbing for his hot dog – so make sure to toot the flute in a classy, feminine manner. Don’t wear too much makeup or try to put on a worldly persona – that’s scary! Wear a nice, loose-fitting dress and slurp up that snake in a way that your father would admire and respect. Remember, God (a man) is watching – and more importantly – judging!

Don’t forget to pray (on that knob).

If you’re feeling far from God as you take the train downtown to Cock City, never hesitate to pause for a moment when he’s rock-hard to take a break and join together in prayer. Remember, God ultimately wants you to have procreative sex, so as long as some of that filthy, dirty man cum gets in you one way or another, God is happy with whatever gets you there. Just imagine Jesus on the cross, weeping for all the world’s sins, but also cheering you on as you suck the cum out of your godly husband’s peen! Jesus is crying and rooting for you!

In summary, if you’re wondering how to mouth-[bleep] your god-husband in a way that makes Jesus happy, just remember to think about how Jesus died for all our sins for every second that you gurgle those blurbles. And don’t forget to have fun!
I might have to start going to church again.
Good God, man, WTF!?! 😂
I'm not religious but why would you slap all the Christian members in the face with derogatory chit like this??
LMFAO!
Yuuukkkkk.
Comfort thy staff...............
Originally Posted by hookeye
Comfort thy staff...............

Lol
Martin Luther King Jr would approve of this post.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I'm not religious but why would you slap all the Christian members in the face with derogatory chit like this??

you got to have a sense of humor, hell I'm a Christian, might not go to church much but I am. i would think god has a sense of humor.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

you got to have a sense of humor, hell I'm a Christian, might not go to church much but I am. i would think god has a sense of humor.

If you were a Christian, I would think you would capitalize God.
Originally Posted by cclarkblues

I type with one finger so I seldom capitalize anything.

Well religious leaders at the time could not recognize GOD standing in front of them . So no reason most moderns would recognize him either.
HALLAFRFEAKINGLUYAA

Straight to hell you'll go for your misuse of capitalization. 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by JeffP
Well religious leaders at the time could not recognize GOD standing in front of them . So no reason most moderns would recognize him either.
Even some of Jesus’ own followers didn’t believe until ‘after’ the Resurrection. Many who don’t believe usually have pretty good reasons for ‘not’ believing. I think ya’ gotta give people room to not believe.
i would think god has a sense of humor.
lol

“Thou shalt not misuse capitalization.” - Deuteronomy 5:33

The Bible only puts 2 rules on sex.
1. you must be married to your partner
2. your partner must be of the opposite sex

Inside marriage to a person of the opposite sex, the Bible gives no rules as to what a couple can do in the sack. None. While the op is very crudely worded, oral, anal, or other sex are ok as long as the 2 rules are followed.
If someone disagrees, please state the scripture that says otherwise. I know of none.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Inside marriage to a person of the opposite sex, the Bible gives no rules as to what a couple can do in the sack. None. While the op is very crudely worded, oral, anal, or other sex are ok as long as the 2 rules are followed.
If someone disagrees, please state the scripture that says otherwise. I know of none.

God approves of marital sex.

However, the OP mistates the rationale for sex or specifically oral sex. Your wife is not smoking Jesus's pole through smoking yours.

I would expect the author is not a Christian, or has a very poor grasp on theology.
Originally Posted by AB2506

God approves of marital sex.

However, the OP mistates the rationale for sex or specifically oral sex. Your wife is not smoking Jesus's pole through smoking yours.

I would expect the author is not a Christian, or has a very poor grasp on theology.

I’ll take him at his word and say the later .
Senses of humor must be frozen this time o'year.

Good question. Why would he?
This is a disgusting parody that only a sick liberal democrat could write or find amusing.
Let he hath never.....mind.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
This is a disgusting parody that only a sick liberal democrat could write or find amusing.

Agreed
Originally Posted by AB2506

I suspect the author motive was to make fun of Christians.

He does have a sense of humor. But anyone that knows Him knows He is not laughing at your sick story.

"Hell I'm a Christian"? If you are, you have back slidden and are far from God.
Pastor Missy lets people dip at church
Holy hummer
Seems pretty sacrilegious.
This is the reason I hardly go to church, a bunch of uptight hypocrites that I'd see outside of church doing the exact opposite of what they tell you not to do.
This is the reason I hardly go to church, a bunch of uptight hypocrites that I'd see outside of church doing the exact opposite of what they tell you not to do.
Pretty typical. People don’t want to go...can’t blame em’. It has nothing to do with what they read in the gospels about Jesus, it has far more to do with other ‘Christians’. But they won’t accept ‘any’ responsibility for turning others away in the way that you mentioned above.
there has been much worse on here than this.
I havent seen a piece of humorous writing that good since the 1970s National Lampoon..
And just like that STX is a liberal Democrat lol. Didn't realize a sense of humor made one a liberal Democrat but there ya go, learned something new!

Oh, and I've known enough "Christians" to know that piece hit a helluva lot closer to home than you might think.
What a bunch of trash overflows the gutter into this forum.

No wonder I have you on ignore.
Wait for the sound of the flush. Sure hope it doesn't clog the drain.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

No wonder I have you on ignore.
Wait for the sound of the flush. Sure hope it doesn't clog the drain.

You're as fake as lee 24 and a hypocrite as well.

Seriously, you think GOD finds humor in this ?

Point to me anywhere in scripture or an example of GOD’s character through Eashoa , where he would find this humorous.

Bringing that to your attention, is showing Christian love . Not hypocrisy.
Wow.

Point to me anywhere in scripture or an example of GOD’s character through Eashoa , where he would find this humorous.

I'm not worried about it, I have my faith, while all you JUDGE me without knowing me.... hypocrites, proving my point.
This is the ONLY way I read you referring to God.
The blasphemy is obvious to anyone.
Can we get a Hallelujah?

You are officially going on ignore for me. Disgusting.

Nekkid chick threads don’t count. grin

Ain't you supposed to love those that persecute you, or something like that? 😁
Originally Posted by irfubar
Can we get a Hallelujah?

Amen
persecute, parachute somethin like that. ..

I'm not worried about it, I have my faith, while all you JUDGE me without knowing me.... hypocrites, proving my point.

Just exactly how is pointing out flawed theology judging you?

Show that to whatever church you go to and see if anyone you fellowship with , believes as you do , that GOD would find this humorous.
Hahahaha!

There are some crazy people out there.

They behead people in France for teasing about religion......sure glad we ain't in France!

Show that to whatever church you go to and see if anyone you fellowship with , believes as you do , that GOD would find this humorous.

Hahaha!

We gonna make Roger say the Rosary......50 times! Ya!

50!
and in other news, rudy has the chink flu and squiggy joins roy clark on the dirt nap cruise.
I knew I'd get this response from some on here, they are hypocrites plain and simple. I don't hide what I am, I'm honest about it. every one of these guys who are offended have probably done the same stuff I have or worse but are not honest about it. the reason I don't like church, God doesn't give a crap about stuff like this.
I knew I'd get this response from some on here, they are hypocrites plain and simple. I don't hide what I am, I'm honest about it. every one of these guys who are offended have probably done the same stuff I have or worse but are not honest about it. the reason I don't like church, God doesn't give a crap about stuff like this.

I figure he's got bigger fish to fry.

Like Scientologists and Mormons....
The marital bed is a God honored place. It is man that brings in filth. Man who came up with marriage and sex as the fruit of original sin. Lateran Council of 649, the Pope declares the virginity of Mary for life, which strongly implies that sex is sinful and dirty. Necessary for procreation of little sinners to be saved, but no more.
I'm not judging but some guys might need to have their wives read the OP. Don't shoot the messenger he's only trying to help spread the word.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
The marital bed is a God honored place. It is man that brings in filth. Man who came up with marriage and sex as the fruit of original sin. Lateran Council of 649, the Pope declares the virginity of Mary for life, which strongly implies that sex is sinful and dirty. Necessary for procreation of little sinners to be saved, but no more.

If what you do in bed isn't disturbing to at least 10% of the population, you're not doing it right.
Originally Posted by Steve

If what you do in bed isn't disturbing to at least 10% of the population, you're not doing it right.

Probably true, but nothing disturbs me. Seen so much these last 27 years I'm immune to just about everything.

Oh no you didn't . . . . . .bringing up the Pope and sinful sex . . . . . .lol

Most perverted mf'ers to ever live are Pope's and Priest
God doesn't give a crap about stuff like this.

You’re wrong. Yes He does.

This country was founded on Christian principles which include decency and proper decorum in public places.

The mention of God and Jesus in that piece is not honoring our Christian principles that teach honor, integrity, respect, and all of the other attributes we are taught growing up, so we will grow up to be respectable citizens who teach each generation that follows us the right way to live our lives through our actions.

This piece is no different than when Barry Soetoro mimicked Bible versus, basically insulting all Christians for their belief.

Hundreds of threads are started across the internet discussing the downfall of our nation from the attack on our moral values by the communists, and the ultimate breakup of families with their long-term goals to destroy the nucleus and strength of our country, the family.

From the brainwashing that happens in the schools to filth posted across every median in media, it all adds to the downfall of the nation. A nation that loses its morals and integrity only brings in fraud, dishonesty, lawlessness, and ultimately ruin.

The old adage of would you read this to your grandparent applies when posting items in public, which basically means, you would never hear a sermon spoken from that piece in church either.

Correcting a fellow Christian when they do wrong is not hypocrisy. It is helping them stay on the right road and set the proper example for the youth watching their actions in life.

People clown around and slide a little backwards, and always will. None are perfect. But as a nation, and for our own good, we have to know when we have crossed the line.

The above piece crosses the line, and only enables the communists with their goal to destroy the country.

Delete the thread or at least delete the OP if it is too late, Roger. You’re a better man than this, and I will delete this post, so nobody quote it please.

Are we talking about the same God who let the Devil screw with Job, murder his entire family and all his livestock on a bet?
You got the fire stirred up Roger. This is almost as good as the old Christ at the campfire forum. So much love there.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
God doesn't give a crap about stuff like this.

You’re wrong. Yes He does.

This country was founded on Christian principles which include decency and proper decorum in public places.

The mention of God and Jesus in that piece is not honoring our Christian principles that teach honor, integrity, respect, and all of the other attributes we are taught growing up, so we will grow up to be respectable citizens who teach each generation that follows us the right way to live our lives through our actions.

This piece is no different than when Barry Soetoro mimicked Bible versus, basically insulting all Christians for their belief.

Hundreds of threads are started across the internet discussing the downfall of our nation from the attack on our moral values by the communists, and the ultimate breakup of families with their long-term goals to destroy the nucleus and strength of our country, the family.

From the brainwashing that happens in the schools to filth posted across every median in media, it all adds to the downfall of the nation. A nation that loses its morals and integrity only brings in fraud, dishonesty, lawlessness, and ultimately ruin.

The old adage of would you read this to your grandparent applies when posting items in public, which basically means, you would never hear a sermon spoken from that piece in church either.

Correcting a fellow Christian when they do wrong is not hypocrisy. It is helping them stay on the right road and set the proper example for the youth watching their actions in life.

People clown around and slide a little backwards, and always will. None are perfect. But as a nation, and for our own good, we have to know when we have crossed the line.

The above piece crosses the line, and only enables the communists with their goal to destroy the country.

Delete the thread or at least delete the OP if it is too late, Roger. You’re a better man than this, and I will delete this post, so nobody quote it please.

Niqqa please
Hahaha!

Half the jackwagons here sling every homo insult they can during an argument....and the other half giggle about female teachers screwing children.

"The Chinaman is not the issue here Dude".....
20 pages. easy. lol
Originally Posted by Salty303
20 pages. easy. lol

Yup
32-40 1899 short rifle takedown

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Are we talking about the same god who's grand plan included Lot getting drunk and knocking up both his daughters?
Originally Posted by Salty303
20 pages. easy. lol

They dont have the fight in em like they used to.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

And a lot of Catholic Priests.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Francis gonna set things right.......
Looks like a good one.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'm not judging but some guys might need to have their wives read the OP. Don't shoot the messenger he's only trying to help spread the word.

I'd put "Happy Camper" at the top of that list if I thought he actually had a woman in his life.

I imagine that has something to do with just how unhappy he appears to be.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Oh no you didn't . . . . . .bringing up the Pope and sinful sex . . . . . .lol

Most perverted mf'ers to ever live are Pope's and Priest

You mean these guys?

The Bad Popes is a 1969 book by E. R. Chamberlin documenting the lives of eight of the most controversial popes (papal years in parentheses):

Pope Stephen VI (896–897), who had his predecessor Pope Formosus exhumed, tried, de-fingered, briefly reburied, and thrown in the Tiber.[1]:19
Pope John XII (955–964), who gave land to a mistress, murdered several people, and was killed by a man who caught him in bed with his wife.
Pope Benedict IX (1032–1044, 1045, 1047–1048), who "sold" the Papacy.
Pope Boniface VIII (1294–1303), who is lampooned in Dante's Divine Comedy.
Pope Urban VI (1378–1389), who complained that he did not hear enough screaming when Cardinals who had conspired against him were tortured .[1]:153
Pope Alexander VI (1492–1503), a Borgia, who was guilty of nepotism and whose unattended corpse swelled until it could barely fit in a coffin.[1]:204
Pope Leo X (1513–1521), a spendthrift member of the Medici family who once spent 1/7 of his predecessors' reserves on a single ceremony.[1]:218
Pope Clement VII (1523–1534), also a Medici, whose power-politicking with France, Spain, and Germany got Rome sacked.
They say a happy camper is they guy actually leaving the campground. Because he gets to go home and get a shower.
https://nypost.com/2020/11/17/pope-francis-instagram-account-appears-to-like-models-racy-pic/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

At least isn't not a alter boy.
I didn’t read the piece nor did I read all the replies......I’m not choosing sides or anything I just wanna make it clear that I’m completely unclear and I don’t have a clue what this is about but I’m on Roger’s side. 😂
Dat ass tho?
Bet the odd alter boy has heard the God-Honored Way story before. Maybe that's what Bill told Monica?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I didn’t read the piece nor did I read all the replies......I’m not choosing sides or anything I just wanna make it clear that I’m completely unclear and I don’t have a clue what this is about but I’m on Roger’s side. 😂

I'm hoping Happy gets so bent over this he shows up at Roger and calls him out. I'll be selling tickets, and donate 100% of the proceeds for Rogers bail, his subsequent legal defense, and a shoe box for what's left of Happy.

But what about the Zoroastrians and Ba'Hai?

Do God like them or not?
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Yet here you are, newbie.

I'm hoping Happy gets so bent over this he shows up at Roger and calls him out. I'll be selling tickets, and donate 100% of the proceeds for Rogers bail, his subsequent legal defense, and a shoe box for what's left of Happy.

he is the fakest guy on here since Lee 24.
Jim,

fellow nun educated person.

is this blasphemous?

I need to know so I no longer listen to it. And when I find it I can toss the vinyl copy too.

Are we talking about the same god who's grand plan included Lot getting drunk and knocking up both his daughters?

Hell, that's a Friday night in the Pac NW, the South, and Cheesehead (Packer) land.
I think its okay Geno....he ded.

Roger, I can't decide. Maybe you are right, or perhaps he really is that mentally deficient? Either way, he'd benefit from some humor and female companionship in his life.

Roger, I can't decide. Maybe you are right, or perhaps he really is that mentally deficient? Either way, he'd benefit from some humor and female companionship in his life.

we all can.
Let’s leave the church out of it. I just want to know what you were drinking when you wrote it.
Methinks Happy Camper would be a hell of a lot Happier if he got an occasional BJ. Just sayin’.
Originally Posted by doubletap
Let’s leave the church out of it. I just want to know what you were drinking when you wrote it.

I didn't write it...

I think God took him.

But he has to spend 1/2 of eternity in Purgatory.

The rest he gets to spend with Jimi and Roy............and now Squiggy too.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

No! Not Jimi!
Originally Posted by Steve

No! Not Jimi!

Sad to say it's true.

I've even been to his grave.

But, maybe it's not him in there...........................................maybe it's really.........................................

Elvis!
Disgusting thread, absolutely disgusting.

On a serious note - How do you get a nun pregnant?

........have the alter boy fart in her c.unt
We need a Boomer breakdown on that.

lol
Originally Posted by slumlord
We need a Boomer breakdown on that.

lol

God's will be done!!
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Watch it there,

you gonna be put on ignore fella

yep

Damn that's harsh. I only put him on unofficial ignore. That is, until I can send Joel Osteen $100 and get him to tell me what to do.
What a cartoon

I don't have a dog in this fight because I'm new here, but STX I like your avatar. grin

Are we talking about the same God who let the Devil screw with Job, murder his entire family and all his livestock on a bet?

Originally Posted by TrueGrit

I'd put "Happy Camper" at the top of that list if I thought he actually had a woman in his life.

I imagine that has something to do with just how unhappy he appears to be.

He be too busy in the dojo testing his epidemiologist and virologist buddies for their black belts.
I'm just shocked someone thought a joke (ir)regardless of taste, was actual "theology".

I think God took him.

Exactly how long is half of eternity?

C'mon, man!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I could see how someone who didn’t read or understand the Bible would come to your conclusion.

Lot’s daughters used the same free will you and I have, to do what was right in their eyes. Instead of trusting God to provide or GOD’s definition of good. It is the human condition since the beginning.
Originally Posted by ironbender
I'm just shocked someone thought a joke (ir)regardless of taste, was actual "theology".

My comments to the op were only because he stated he was Christian , and he thought GOD had a sense of humor or would find it humorous.

Anyone who thinks the GOD of the Bible would find this funny, doesn’t know the GOD of the Bible.
Clearly this calls for the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.
The OP must have mistaken this for a porn site, his post was some of the most disgusting material posted on this forum. Neither informative nor entertaining, just doesn't have any place on an outdoors forum that was once family friendly. Surprised the owner/moderater has not taken it down.
A sad reminder of how filthy, pathetic, and perverted humans can be.

That was repulsive, offensive, disgusting, and blasphemous.

A lowest of the low, even for this OP.

Typical. No one is "judging". Just observing what you wrote. Then you scream "Hypocrit". Again, typical. I urge to consider why you don't go to church. Is it really becuase of the people there? Or is it becuase you know the standard God calls Christians to follow and you refuse to even try to follow it?

Now do me.
I think God measures our commitment to Him against our behavior, compassion, grace, and generosity toward others. Jesus didn’t verbally attack sinners...He did however verbally attack those who thought they were ‘holier’ than others...those who used the words of God and their ‘religion’ to criticize and belittle other people whom God loves.
Originally Posted by antlers
I think God measures our commitment to Him against our behavior, compassion, grace, and generosity toward others. Jesus didn’t verbally attack sinners...He did however verbally attack those who thought they were ‘holier’ than others...those who used the words of God to criticize and belittle other people whom God loves.

It is true, if Christians were more like Christ , the world would be Christian. But if you think Eashoa didn’t use verbal judo to confront a sinner, you never understood his parables. Especially to the Jewish religious leaders.

2 Corinthians 11:19 But don’t suffer fools

(Like those who know just enough words in the Bible ) who pose questions without understanding .
I think the question is why did you ask the questions about Job and Lot in the manner you did?
https://reductress.com/post/how-to-...9eq98kQwC8TCns47qIYV5O-GdMiP3ohzjiPzt4QI

lmao

If you’re a God-honoring Christian woman who is living her life in the way of Christ, you know that there is nothing more important than being a gracious servant to your husband – and that inevitably means that you’re going to have to slob all over that knob once in a while. That’s the beauty of marriage! You might be wondering if it’s truly possible to snarf cock in a God-honoring way, and we assure you – it is! Here’s how to smoke the pole in a way that honors your relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior:

Remember exactly why you’re slobbin’ on that knob.

Is it wrong to slob on that knob? Absolutely not! But you may need to remind yourself of that every waking moment that you perform the act that you’re doing this for one man and one man only: Jesus Christ. So whenever you start to feel like you’re veering off course, remember exactly why you are drinking that dick: Jesus. Your man’s dick is a direct conduit to Jesus himself, and the more you serve him, the more you serve Him – so literally do not stop thinking about Jesus next time you’re spit-polishing the salami.

Keep it feminine and classy.

No godly man wants a seductive, sexy woman bobbing for his hot dog – so make sure to toot the flute in a classy, feminine manner. Don’t wear too much makeup or try to put on a worldly persona – that’s scary! Wear a nice, loose-fitting dress and slurp up that snake in a way that your father would admire and respect. Remember, God (a man) is watching – and more importantly – judging!

Don’t forget to pray (on that knob).

If you’re feeling far from God as you take the train downtown to Cock City, never hesitate to pause for a moment when he’s rock-hard to take a break and join together in prayer. Remember, God ultimately wants you to have procreative sex, so as long as some of that filthy, dirty man cum gets in you one way or another, God is happy with whatever gets you there. Just imagine Jesus on the cross, weeping for all the world’s sins, but also cheering you on as you suck the cum out of your godly husband’s peen! Jesus is crying and rooting for you!

In summary, if you’re wondering how to mouth-[bleep] your god-husband in a way that makes Jesus happy, just remember to think about how Jesus died for all our sins for every second that you gurgle those blurbles. And don’t forget to have fun!

What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you post this drivel? It's not remotely funny. It's posts like this that take this place down the road to where Accuratereloading.com went. Moderator please remove this filth.
Doesn't management of this web site ever toss out obscene and bizarre threads?

I guess not.
I can't delete it.
There are two kinds of women in this world (well three but more on that later), the ones that do and the dead ones. Referencing the third option, those specialize in servicing "the man in the canoe." .... BTW, in my world ALL good looking women should be "bi"...

6 day sinners.
Sunday winners....

Unsure of the extent of my silent moderator duties, I attempted to contact the bossman about this thread.
No luck.....
I suspect he is lining up another barrage of edge related pop up ads on the classifieds to make bank....

Larry Flynt had a case similar go to the Scotus and he won.

I say STX,s post stands...
I will not send it to the basement.
I can't see nothing wrong with someones ole lady honking on Bobo.
Even if they connect a BJ to God somehow in their mind.
All STX did was post a article about some nutjob giving a lollipop job and connecting it to God...
STX didnt write it......

Silent mod says post stands and dont look at it if it offends you.

The bossman wont let me mod any of the Liberal Socialist Democrat sockpuppet trolls....
They are bread and butter benjamin makers.....
Don’t hurt em Hammer
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The OP must have mistaken this for a porn site.

The photos of the naked chicks everywhere probably confused him.
Hole e schit!

Somebody run down to Kinkos and make a bunch a copies of the ButtHurt report!

On the double!
This is turning into a campfire classic!
Hole e schit!

On the double!

You can't say butt hurt in the religion thread!

Makes the Catholics nervous
Hole e schit!

On the double!

You hear about those Frenchmen who find themselves sans head........and wonder what kind of person would do that because of religious offense.

Hmmm........
Originally Posted by renegade50

Moreover, where is the fault in keeping God/Jesus foremost in mind in all things? Isn't it a corollary to more than one of the 10 Commandment?
Hole e schit!

On the double!

You hear about those Frenchmen who find themselves sans head........and wonder what kind of person would do that because of religious offense.

Hmmm........

I thought the consensus of this thread from the oldsters was "sans head" is how we must run the bedroom?
Don’t hurt em Hammer

My job description is limited at best as a silent moderator.
Part Shrink.
Part Nazi.
Part Henry Kissinger.

Blossman was kinda vague...

But he did say the Liberal Socialist Democrat sockpuppet trolls are off limits.
It's a benjamin thing.....
My hands are tied with them.
Hole e schit!

On the double!

Hmmm........

I thought the consensus of this thread from the oldsters was "sans head" is how we must run the bedroom?

Well.....at least turn the picture around so it faces the wall if you gonna do "it"....
Originally Posted by carbon12

Moreover, where is the fault in keeping God/Jesus foremost in mind in all things? Isn't it a corollary to more than one of the 10 Commandment?

I will not comment on this.
As silent mod I'm gonna try this line of thinking of Bobo worship on khan/wife.

Taking info from the site and using it to best advantage is a good thing.
From hunting tactics to best pyrex wares.
Getting khan/wife to honk on Bobo more often surely falls somewhere in between.......
For the wounded

Don’t hurt em Hammer

Part Shrink.
Part Nazi.
Part Henry Kissinger.

Trust me

You dont want this PM ^^^^^

The henry kissinger part is BS
The good thing about being a silent moderator is I can pass time sitting on stand .
And mundane subjects like how wives honking on their old mans fun blaster and it being connected to God can indeed pass the time.
Cant kill deer from the lazy boy in the mancave afterall.....

#,s and probability.
More time in the woodline.....
Never know when a buck will stroll on buy looking for his version of getting a doe to honk on bobo.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That shot makes it look like youre overlooking a bluff. Strange optics
Up by the choo choo tracks?
Hey was that right there where you tore down that elaborate wooden stand someone else built? lmao
Don’t hurt em Hammer

Part Shrink.
Part Nazi.
Part Henry Kissinger.

Trust me

You dont want this PM ^^^^^

The henry kissinger part is BS

I just had a vision flutter flashback for about 20 secs.
Sweet....
Undetectable too...

1st time in 5 or 6 yrs IIRC.

Best 5 bucks spent back in the late 70,s early 80,s

Keep on trucking blotter.
Money and time well spent.
Excellent return on a investment I didnt even realize I made.
Tree rats are gathering leaves for their nest.
Cant see schitt like that on the lazy boy....
Ezekiel 23:20

Watch it there,

you gonna be put on ignore fella

Officially put on ignore.......lmao
I could take that worry away from mr tree rat with a 8mm round.
LOL!!!
Naahhhh.
Wanta sit till noon, see what happens.
Then hit the house and make a red baron pizza if I dont see a buck.

See if I can find some honk on Bobo bible verse and play that angle on Khan/wife....
Niqqers! Chinks! Faqqots! GFY x100,000,000,000

Blow Jobs??????

The Fire is going to hell in a hand basket!
Hell...you'd miss anyway....
Baptists and Methodists are preverts...it's well established FACT. 🤣
Hey was that right there where you tore down that elaborate wooden stand someone else built? lmao

No.
This is the abandoned Guices creek Fed Rec area.
Not Yellow creek COE land.
Originally Posted by RJY66

Yeah, it's funny the hill which the "Christians" on this website choose to take a stand on. Throw up a racist hate filled rant and the brothers in Christ will double their post count in an hour. So much for Jesus loves all the little children, eh.
Jesus didn't like the Jews too much, either.

laugh laugh laugh
You Sir........
Are on MY silent mod WATCH LIST effective immediately.

LOL!!!

No.

Did you shoot that friggin squirrel yet.

I got a fiver says it takes you two.....

laugh laugh laugh
You Sir........
Are on MY silent mod WATCH LIST effective immediately.

LOL!!!

D'oh!
Haha!
Awww.....dont shoot him.

Just giving you schit!

No.

Did you shoot that friggin squirrel yet.

I got a fiver says it takes you two.....

Hell no....

8mm Sellior & Bellot 196 gr SPCE aint tree rat ammo.
Schitt comes all the way from Czechoslovakia for gawds sakes.
I got 95 rds till I can find another 100 with same lot #

Are you being silly ???

Their is a ammo shortage going on man .
Every round is sacred!!!!

There was a wooden stand at guices. It was dope. Had some white 2x4s on it. I remember specific details. Time and place.

Little knob of a hill looking down in the swamp. Maybe you didnt wreck that one.

I also remember us wading a slough, trying to shoot a shîtpoke and finding hedge apples chewed up by armadillos on the last ridge toward cumberland city ferry.
There was a wooden stand at guices. It was dope. Had some white 2x4s on it. I remember specific details. Time and place.

Little knob of a hill looking down in the swamp. Maybe you didnt wreck that one.

I also remember us wading a slough, trying to shoot a shîtpoke and finding hedge apples chewed up by armadillos on the last ridge toward cumberland city ferry.

Your thinking across the highway on the TVA 196 acres across the railroad tracks.
I need ta hit that mid morning mid day also.

I have no places to hunt.

Just like the keeblers say...

LOL!!!
I miss the days in the 1980s when we'd build permanent stands out of 2x4s and plywood.

Some were pretty outstanding.
My AK and 2 mags this spring did take care of 2 metal stands on hematite rd COE land.

LOL!!!
Ok i knkw where youre at.

Dont get over here stomping around and fouck up my duck hunt

I'm with you, Roger. That is funny stuff. I'm as religious as most and probably more than most, but I, too, think God has a sense of humor. If people think God doesn't know what goes on in the bedroom, then they would be sadly mistaken. The women that really should read that and take it to heart, I guarantee will never read it. It is just meant to be humorous. The people who think this is Godless and perverted are usually trying to cover up their own perversions, whether they actually act on them or not. Thanks for the laugh, Roger!
I have definatley put a hurt on peoples wallets with illegal stands and bait stations on public lands over the years.

Wardens dont do a damm thing about em when ya report em.
They dont wanta do their job and enforce game laws.
Even if ya offer right then and their to hand carry em right to the spot.
Always some lame alibi excuse from em to not do their job.
Always.........

Pleeeeease.....
LOL!!!
I have definatley put a hurt on peoples wallets with illegal stands and bait stations on public lands over the years.

Always.........

you should fix up a nice email

HAHAHA
Nice rifle. Caliber? Edk
You guys are ruining an epic post. Back to the slobbin’ and knobbin’. Some people take themselves way too seriously.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Gorgeous yellow lab

Gorgeous yellow lab

Oh, [bleep]! That made me laugh. laugh

Always.........

you should fix up a nice email

HAHAHA

Caleb and Dale and the Regional Colonel.
Love me after the 2019 fisaco schitt show dove field scathing email I dropped on their lazy non state and federal game law enforcing azz,s....

Doing pension time with the least amount of work is what their " job" is....

On the taxpayer and license buyers nickel.....

Anyways back to the main subject matter that drew my silent mod attention to this thread.

Wives honking on Bobo.
Religon and how it relates.

Are the 2 compatible in a theology sorta way???
And is this offensive???
And did Larry Flynt,s scotus case set a precedence in matters like this.???

Being a silent mod with little to no guidance from the blossman.
( once again)

I did indeed take into account the Flynt scotus case and decided on my own not to lock this thread and send it to the basement.

Lemme guess.....Mike Vrabel is in the blind with you this morning.

Gorgeous yellow lab

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey now. Ain't ya supposed to have that big hanky between ya's?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Which Bible ???
Which Branch???

Pretty confusing.....

KJ21

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

ASV

And she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AMP

For she lusted after her lovers [there], whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AMPC

For she doted upon her paramours there, whose lust was sensuous and vulgar like that of asses or stallions.

BRG

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

CSB

and lusted after their lovers, whose sexual members were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions.

CEB

She lusted after their male consorts, whose sexual organs were like those of donkeys, and whose ejaculation was like that of horses.

CJB

Yes, she lusted after their male prostitutes, whose members are like those of donkeys and who ejaculate like stallions.

CEV

She eagerly wanted to go to bed with Egyptian men, who were famous for their sexual powers.

DARBY

and she lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is [as] the flesh of asses, and whose issue is [as] the issue of horses.

DRA

And she was mad with lust after lying with them whose flesh is as the flesh of asses: and whose issue as the issue of horses.

ERV

She remembered the lovers who excited her there, who were like animals in their sexual desires and abilities.

EHV

She lusted after her paramours, whose genitals were like the genitals of donkeys and whose ejaculation was like the ejaculation of horses.

ESV

and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

ESVUK

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

EXB

She ·wanted men [lusted after lovers] ·who behaved like animals in their sexual desire [or whose genitals/L flesh were the size/L flesh of donkeys and seminal emission like that of horses].

GNV

For she doted upon their servants whose members are as the members of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

GW

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose semen was like that of horses.

GNT

She was filled with lust for oversexed men who had all the lustfulness of donkeys or stallions.”

HCSB

and lusted after their lovers, whose sexual members were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions.

ICB

She wanted men who behaved like animals in their sexual desire.

ISV

She lusted after her paramours, whose genitals are like those of donkeys, and whose emissions are like those of horses.

JUB

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

KJV

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AKJV

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

LEB

And she lusted after her male lovers whose genitalia were the genitalia of male donkeys and their seminal emission was the seminal emission of horses.

TLB

But that didn’t bother her. She turned to even greater prostitution, sinning with the lustful men she remembered from her youth when she was a prostitute in Egypt.

MSG

“I turned my back on her just as I had on her sister. But that didn’t slow her down. She went at her whoring harder than ever. She remembered when she was young, just starting out as a whore in Egypt. That whetted her appetite for more virile, vulgar, and violent lovers—stallions obsessive in their lust. She longed for the sexual prowess of her youth back in Egypt, where her firm young breasts were caressed and fondled.

MEV

For she lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NOG

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose semen was like that of horses.

NABRE

She lusted for the lechers of Egypt, whose members are like those of donkeys, whose thrusts are like those of stallions.

NASB

She lusted after their lovers, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose discharge is like the discharge of horses.

NASB1995

She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NCV

NET

She lusted after her lovers there, whose genitals were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

NIRV

There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

NIV

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

NIVUK

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

NKJV

For she lusted for her paramours, Whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, And whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NLV

She was full of desire for lovers whose flesh was like those of donkeys, and whose flow was like that of horses.

NLT

She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.

NRSV

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

NRSVA

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

NRSVACE

NRSVCE

OJB

For she lusted upon their pilagshim (illicit lovers), whose basar is as the basar of chamorim, and whose issue is like the issue of susim.

RSV

and doted upon her paramours there, whose members were like those of asses, and whose issue was like that of horses.

RSVCE

and doted upon her paramours there, whose members were like those of asses, and whose issue was like that of horses.

TLV

She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like that of horses.

VOICE

She lusted for lovers whose genitals were as large as a donkey’s and whose emissions were like a horse’s.

WEB

She lusted after their lovers, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

WYC

And she was wild in lechery on the lying-by of them, whose fleshes be as the fleshes of asses, and as the members of horses be the members of them. (And she was mad with lechery in their lyings-by, whose flesh be like donkeys’ flesh, and their members be like horses’ members.)

YLT

And she doteth on their paramours, Whose flesh [is] the flesh of asses, And the issue of horses -- their issue

Only thing I can make from all of this is some chicks dig big willys and big money shots.
??????

LOL!!!!
If God doesn't have a sense of humor, could someone explain the platypus.

Clyde
Big dick donkeys and cum blastin' stallions . . . . . . .lol

Which Bible ???
Which Branch???

Pretty confusing.....

KJ21

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

ASV

And she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AMP

For she lusted after her lovers [there], whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AMPC

For she doted upon her paramours there, whose lust was sensuous and vulgar like that of asses or stallions.

BRG

CSB

CEB

She lusted after their male consorts, whose sexual organs were like those of donkeys, and whose ejaculation was like that of horses.

CJB

Yes, she lusted after their male prostitutes, whose members are like those of donkeys and who ejaculate like stallions.

CEV

She eagerly wanted to go to bed with Egyptian men, who were famous for their sexual powers.

DARBY

and she lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is [as] the flesh of asses, and whose issue is [as] the issue of horses.

DRA

And she was mad with lust after lying with them whose flesh is as the flesh of asses: and whose issue as the issue of horses.

ERV

She remembered the lovers who excited her there, who were like animals in their sexual desires and abilities.

EHV

She lusted after her paramours, whose genitals were like the genitals of donkeys and whose ejaculation was like the ejaculation of horses.

ESV

and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

ESVUK

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

EXB

She ·wanted men [lusted after lovers] ·who behaved like animals in their sexual desire [or whose genitals/L flesh were the size/L flesh of donkeys and seminal emission like that of horses].

GNV

For she doted upon their servants whose members are as the members of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

GW

GNT

She was filled with lust for oversexed men who had all the lustfulness of donkeys or stallions.”

HCSB

ICB

ISV

She lusted after her paramours, whose genitals are like those of donkeys, and whose emissions are like those of horses.

JUB

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

KJV

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AKJV

LEB

And she lusted after her male lovers whose genitalia were the genitalia of male donkeys and their seminal emission was the seminal emission of horses.

TLB

But that didn’t bother her. She turned to even greater prostitution, sinning with the lustful men she remembered from her youth when she was a prostitute in Egypt.

MSG

“I turned my back on her just as I had on her sister. But that didn’t slow her down. She went at her whoring harder than ever. She remembered when she was young, just starting out as a whore in Egypt. That whetted her appetite for more virile, vulgar, and violent lovers—stallions obsessive in their lust. She longed for the sexual prowess of her youth back in Egypt, where her firm young breasts were caressed and fondled.

MEV

For she lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NOG

NABRE

She lusted for the lechers of Egypt, whose members are like those of donkeys, whose thrusts are like those of stallions.

NASB

She lusted after their lovers, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose discharge is like the discharge of horses.

NASB1995

She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NCV

NET

She lusted after her lovers there, whose genitals were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

NIRV

There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

NIV

NIVUK

NKJV

For she lusted for her paramours, Whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, And whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NLV

She was full of desire for lovers whose flesh was like those of donkeys, and whose flow was like that of horses.

NLT

She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.

NRSV

NRSVA

NRSVACE

NRSVCE

OJB

For she lusted upon their pilagshim (illicit lovers), whose basar is as the basar of chamorim, and whose issue is like the issue of susim.

RSV

RSVCE

TLV

She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like that of horses.

VOICE

She lusted for lovers whose genitals were as large as a donkey’s and whose emissions were like a horse’s.

WEB

She lusted after their lovers, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

WYC

And she was wild in lechery on the lying-by of them, whose fleshes be as the fleshes of asses, and as the members of horses be the members of them. (And she was mad with lechery in their lyings-by, whose flesh be like donkeys’ flesh, and their members be like horses’ members.)

YLT

And she doteth on their paramours, Whose flesh [is] the flesh of asses, And the issue of horses -- their issue

Only thing I can make from all of this is some chicks dig big willys and big money shots.
??????

LOL!!!!

Not a verse that gets quoted much in church I don’t think.

Crude as I am I find it funny as hell.
skeet skeet skeet muddafoucka
Horry cow!

Ezekiel 23:20 is real!
Horry cow!

Ezekiel 23:20 is real!

Let ye not doubtest the wisdom that doth be revealed in the most strangest of places.
Was Ezekiel spanish?

I have heard stories about donkey shows south of the border.
Was Ezekiel spanish?

actually saw it when I was young and would go to Mexico.
Don’t need it
Was Ezekiel spanish?

Ok
Ok
Ok
Enough........

As a recently appointed silent moderator one of my duties is to handle potentially explosive threads, that might get started. This is per the blossman,s spinelessness inabilty to handle such things.
So it falls on me....

JFC.....
Dont you see the hurtful reactions you already caused with your
" Religious wives honking on Bobo thread"???

Gawdddddammit STX....
Last thing we (me mostly) need is a buncha members hitting the notify button about YOU making a thread about hispanic chicks having sex with ole # 7.
GMAFB.....

LOL!!!

went to Mexico once with a buddy from Nuevo Laredo that worked for me back when I was twenty-four, we went to his friend's house to eat, they had the most beautiful daughter. I ask her parents if I could take her out, they said only with a chaperone.
went to Mexico once with a buddy from Nuevo Laredo that worked for me back when I was twenty-four, we went to his friend's house to eat, they had the most beautiful daughter. I ask her parents if I could take her out, they said only with a chaperone.

Let me geuss.
It was all downhill or uphill from that point forward depending on perspective of course.
When the chaperone reccomended dinner for the date at the place he worked at.

Bonita,s donkey dong dinner theater.

LMFAO!
I think God measures our commitment to Him against our behavior, compassion, grace, and generosity toward others. Jesus didn’t verbally attack sinners...He did however verbally attack those who thought they were ‘holier’ than others...those who used the words of God and their ‘religion’ to criticize and belittle other people whom God loves.

true but stx is one messed up mofo...LOL
Was Ezekiel spanish?

Amish

Let me geuss.
It was all downhill or uphill from that point forward( depending on perspective) of course.
When the chaperone reccomended dinner for date at the place he worked at.

LMFAO!

Nah, I would have but Carlos and I took off after a while and got buzzed and ended up parking his lincoln town car on the side of the highway between Larado and Freer to sleep, never went back. that was one of the last times I went to Mexico, the last time was when my youngest brother got arrested down in Matamoros during spring and my other two brothers and I gather up 3 grand and drove down to bribe the cops to let him go.
Originally Posted by sse

I have a good time for the most part.

Let me geuss.
It was all downhill or uphill from that point forward( depending on perspective) of course.

LMFAO!

Nah, I would have but Carlos and I took off after a while and got buzzed and ended up parking his lincoln town car on the side of the highway between Larado and Freer to sleep, never went back. that was one of the last times I went to Mexico, the last time was when my youngest brother got arrested down in Matamoros during spring and my other two brothers and I gather up 3 grand and drove down to bribe the cops to let him go.

87 88 time frame.

That place was cannibal central IIRC.

LOL!!!

Let me geuss.

LMFAO!

87 88 time frame.

That place was cannibal central IIRC.

LOL!!!
I remember that chit, read the book about it.
Was Ezekiel spanish?

Amish

LOL!
Find us an Amish donkey show and I’ll swing by and pick you up.
Don't forget to thank Him for the gifts you are about to receive...
A lady of the church would not spit the host on the celebrant....
I remember that chit, read the book about it.

I was at Ft Hood.
No travel to Mexico per unca suga.
Geuss the drug smuggling cult ??? was snatching up american college kids in Brownsville and Matamoros.
Making fruit loop ceral and chili bowls outta their skulls south of the border and eating the choice cuts outta the gringo,s.
Originally Posted by sse

I can't think of a better man to have my back, especially if I were a bad place, I've never met Roger, but he has what so many men are lacking today,, he lives ,works and enjoys a great life and he doesn't give two f~cks about those of you that don't approve !
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Don't forget to thank Him for the gifts you are about to receive...
A lady of the church would not spit the host on the celebrant....

LOL!!!!
Bobo was the town retard. He hung wit th RC man.

Jamesjr will back me up
Many people give many reasons for not participating in one church or another. I cannot see inside their minds and hearts, cannot criticize their reasoning and believe that they are dealing with a serious matter personal to them and to God.

This personal relationship with God is so immense and important that I cannot circumscribe or fashion my worship on the basis of how others behave, hypocritical or not.

God is omni - has seen it all - nothing surprises God nor disrupts God's judgment. That includes this thread.

As a mere mortal, I found the OP to be in poor taste, at least. YMMV,
remember walking back with nothing but a pair of shorts in Nuevo Larado one time, when we were 18. it was worth it though. We'd get a hotel room on this side and walk across the bridge, go buy cases of beer and cigarettes for almost nothing.
STX, you're going to hell. If I beat you there I'll make sure there's beer on ice when you get there.
Was Ezekiel spanish?

Ok
Ok
Ok
Enough........

As a recently appointed silent moderator one of my duties is to handle potentially explosive threads, that might get started. This is per the blossman,s spinelessness inabilty to handle such things.
So it falls on me....

JFC.....

Gawdddddammit STX....
Last thing we (me mostly) need is a buncha members hitting the notify button about YOU making a thread about hispanic chicks having sex with ole # 7.
GMAFB.....

LOL!!!

Throw the ban hammer on his ass Rene! Time to get these miscreants in line!
Knew this sweet young thing back in the day she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
Good Catholic girl you'd never guess. Are nuns supposed to be celibate? Be a big waste of talent i tells ya

Was a damn good running back. !
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Was Ezekiel spanish?

Ok
Ok
Ok
Enough........

So it falls on me....

JFC.....

Gawdddddammit STX....
GMAFB.....

LOL!!!

Throw the ban hammer on his ass Rene! Time to get these miscreants in line!

Rene gonna clean this joint up. LOL
I can't delete it.

Why would you ever want to?

Evidently, it was God's will.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

Was a damn good running back. !

That's some funny sheit. 🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by ironbender

I think God took him.

Exactly how long is half of eternity?

C'mon, man!

Mr Zappa would see the importance and perhaps irony in your question.
After reading through this since I was on last night, I have begun to wonder.

There are a few more comments about how disgusting and immoral the original post was.

It has me wondering......................

How much of the OP did they read in order to reach their conclusions?

First paragraph? Third? All the way through?
OK, so in spite of my inclination to keep my thoughts on this dumpster fire of a thread to myself, here goes. Roger has a sense of humor and ideas about what things are appropriate, classy, in good taste and humorous somewhere along the lines of Shaggy of Scooby Doo fame, John Wayne Gacy and Cheech Marin. The guy's only filter as far as what he believes to be totally PG rated and a dining room topic fit for debate with any prerent is under the hood of his broken down Cummins dually in the driveway. The first time he joined me, my wife and my folks for a sit down meal he abruptly announced that he had a terrific joke to share. I whipped my head around with horror and started to change the subject quickly but it was too late. With a proud face and jolly demeanor he asked my folks, "hey now, either you know whut they call niqqers in Plano, TX?" <pause for effect> "PLANO NIQQERS!" Now bear in mind I'm a product of a Japanese/Scottish union, making me a mongrel half-breed abomination and unloved by Hayzoos Krisstoe and all that is holy. The look on my folks' faces was halfway between confusion, horror and pity. I can't recall the last time I laughed so hard. Roger's 'mind' was marinated in a sewer, his idea of class ended with his dropping out of school in the 4th grade and his thoughts on things that are funny rank with a Waffen SS chemist and Pol Pot. That all said, he is a dear, loyal and trusted friend. He doesn't lie (about important stuff anyway-- he lies like a rug about most everything else like a typical Texan way), he's incredibly generous , loyal, kind and trustworthy. The guy would run into a fully engulfed structure to save an infant, friend or a 30 pack of Bud Lite. We've shared many adventures together with many more to come I'm sure. Roger, your post was revolting, repulsive and in unbelievably poor taste. That notwithstanding, I've got nuttin' but love for you, brother...
Perfection k_g,
Laffin...That would be an awesome eulogy.

😎👍🏻
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
OK, so in spite of my inclination to keep my thoughts on this dumpster fire of a thread to myself, here goes. Roger has a sense of humor and ideas about what things are appropriate, classy, in good taste and humorous somewhere along the lines of Shaggy of Scooby Doo fame, John Wayne Gacy and Cheech Marin. The guy's only filter as far as what he believes to be totally PG rated and a dining room topic fit for debate with any prerent is under the hood of his broken down Cummins dually in the driveway. The first time he joined me, my wife and my folks for a sit down meal he abruptly announced that he had a terrific joke to share. I whipped my head around with horror and started to change the subject quickly but it was too late. With a proud face and jolly demeanor he asked my folks, "hey now, either you know whut they call niqqers in Plano, TX?" <pause for effect> "PLANO NIQQERS!" Now bear in mind I'm a product of a Japanese/Scottish union, making me a mongrel half-breed abomination and unloved by Hayzoos Krisstoe and all that is holy. The look on my folks' faces was halfway between confusion, horror and pity. I can't recall the last time I laughed so hard. Roger's 'mind' was marinated in a sewer, his idea of class ended with his dropping out of school in the 4th grade and his thoughts on things that are funny rank with a Waffen SS chemist and Pol Pot. That all said, he is a dear, loyal and trusted friend. He doesn't lie (about important stuff anyway-- he lies like a rug about most everything else like a typical Texan way), he's incredibly generous , loyal, kind and trustworthy. The guy would run into a fully engulfed structure to save an infant, friend or a 30 pack of Bud Lite. We've shared many adventures together with many more to come I'm sure. Roger, your post was revolting, repulsive and in unbelievably poor taste. That notwithstanding, I've got nuttin' but love for you, brother...
Love you too buddy.
Society has a hard time with obtuse right angle thinkers and personalities types. I enjoy the heck out of them. Well until they get on my nerves.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Laffin...That would be an awesome eulogy.

😎👍🏻

+1 👍🏻

Knowing Rog personally what Leighton wrote sounds about right. Rog is the real deal.

that could explain the virgin birth thing.

That was a lot of writing just to say Roger was right and not lying about man needing to be milked regularly by their lady (for health reasons), but just not with the example he posted…
Whatever. Rog', add this dude to the list, por favor. wink
Por favor??

I thought you were some kinda cruel Samoan??
Por favor??

he speaky the Spanish better than me. lol
Por favor??

Shut up, slope! wink
Por favor??

Shut up, slope! wink

Well, that didn't take long for the ethnic slurs to start flyin'.
Por favor??

Shut up, slope! wink

Well, that didn't take long for the ethnic slurs to start flyin'.

Ha, ha! Bang in 'Clean', 'Lawrence Fishburne', 'Apocalypse Now' and 'riverboat scene'... smile

Bud Lite??
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by RJY66

Yeah, it's funny the hill which the "Christians" on this website choose to take a stand on. Throw up a racist hate filled rant and the brothers in Christ will double their post count in an hour. So much for Jesus loves all the little children, eh.

Hate to say it, but your point is well-taken. In fact, one of the "Christians" on this board is one of the most obvious racists on this board. Go figure.
Love thy neighbor ,

Not his wife !
Originally Posted by jimy
Love thy neighbor ,

Not his wife !

only went out with a married woman once, I was 19 and she was 39, and I didn't know she was married at first.
Originally Posted by jimy
Love thy neighbor ,

Not his wife !

only went out with a married woman once, I was 19 and she was 39, and I didn't know she was married at first.

Not that it mattered
Well done Roger!
Riling the rollers.
New Catholic Priest gets to the big city. One night he is walking around down town when a hooker approaches and says "hay father, how bout some head...50 bucks. The Priest was confused and pondered on what the woman and said to him. The next morning at Mass he asked an alter boy. "Son, what's head? The alter boy responded "50 bucks just like down town"
© 24hourcampfire