Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
My AK and 2 mags this spring did take care of 2 metal stands on hematite rd COE land.

LOL!!!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ok i knkw where youre at.

Dont get over here stomping around and fouck up my duck hunt

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm with you, Roger. That is funny stuff. I'm as religious as most and probably more than most, but I, too, think God has a sense of humor. If people think God doesn't know what goes on in the bedroom, then they would be sadly mistaken. The women that really should read that and take it to heart, I guarantee will never read it. It is just meant to be humorous. The people who think this is Godless and perverted are usually trying to cover up their own perversions, whether they actually act on them or not. Thanks for the laugh, Roger!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I have definatley put a hurt on peoples wallets with illegal stands and bait stations on public lands over the years.

Wardens dont do a damm thing about em when ya report em.
They dont wanta do their job and enforce game laws.
Even if ya offer right then and their to hand carry em right to the spot.
Always some lame alibi excuse from em to not do their job.
Always.........

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord

Pleeeeease.....
LOL!!!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
I have definatley put a hurt on peoples wallets with illegal stands and bait stations on public lands over the years.

Always.........

you should fix up a nice email

HAHAHA

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Nice rifle. Caliber? Edk

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You guys are ruining an epic post. Back to the slobbin’ and knobbin’. Some people take themselves way too seriously.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Gorgeous yellow lab

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Gorgeous yellow lab

Oh, [bleep]! That made me laugh. laugh

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Always.........

you should fix up a nice email

HAHAHA

Caleb and Dale and the Regional Colonel.
Love me after the 2019 fisaco schitt show dove field scathing email I dropped on their lazy non state and federal game law enforcing azz,s....

Doing pension time with the least amount of work is what their " job" is....

On the taxpayer and license buyers nickel.....

Anyways back to the main subject matter that drew my silent mod attention to this thread.

Wives honking on Bobo.
Religon and how it relates.

Are the 2 compatible in a theology sorta way???
And is this offensive???
And did Larry Flynt,s scotus case set a precedence in matters like this.???

Being a silent mod with little to no guidance from the blossman.
( once again)

I did indeed take into account the Flynt scotus case and decided on my own not to lock this thread and send it to the basement.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Lemme guess.....Mike Vrabel is in the blind with you this morning.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Gorgeous yellow lab

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Bible only puts 2 rules on sex.
1. you must be married to your partner
2. your partner must be of the opposite sex

Inside marriage to a person of the opposite sex, the Bible gives no rules as to what a couple can do in the sack. None. While the op is very crudely worded, oral, anal, or other sex are ok as long as the 2 rules are followed.
If someone disagrees, please state the scripture that says otherwise. I know of none.

Hey now. Ain't ya supposed to have that big hanky between ya's?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Ezekiel 23:20

Which Bible ???
Which Branch???

Pretty confusing.....

KJ21

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

ASV

And she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AMP

For she lusted after her lovers [there], whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AMPC

For she doted upon her paramours there, whose lust was sensuous and vulgar like that of asses or stallions.

BRG

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

CSB

and lusted after their lovers, whose sexual members were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions.

CEB

She lusted after their male consorts, whose sexual organs were like those of donkeys, and whose ejaculation was like that of horses.

CJB

Yes, she lusted after their male prostitutes, whose members are like those of donkeys and who ejaculate like stallions.

CEV

She eagerly wanted to go to bed with Egyptian men, who were famous for their sexual powers.

DARBY

and she lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is [as] the flesh of asses, and whose issue is [as] the issue of horses.

DRA

And she was mad with lust after lying with them whose flesh is as the flesh of asses: and whose issue as the issue of horses.

ERV

She remembered the lovers who excited her there, who were like animals in their sexual desires and abilities.

EHV

She lusted after her paramours, whose genitals were like the genitals of donkeys and whose ejaculation was like the ejaculation of horses.

ESV

and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

ESVUK

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

EXB

She ·wanted men [lusted after lovers] ·who behaved like animals in their sexual desire [or whose genitals/L flesh were the size/L flesh of donkeys and seminal emission like that of horses].

GNV

For she doted upon their servants whose members are as the members of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

GW

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose semen was like that of horses.

GNT

She was filled with lust for oversexed men who had all the lustfulness of donkeys or stallions.”

HCSB

and lusted after their lovers, whose sexual members were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions.

ICB

She wanted men who behaved like animals in their sexual desire.

ISV

She lusted after her paramours, whose genitals are like those of donkeys, and whose emissions are like those of horses.

JUB

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

KJV

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AKJV

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

LEB

And she lusted after her male lovers whose genitalia were the genitalia of male donkeys and their seminal emission was the seminal emission of horses.

TLB

But that didn’t bother her. She turned to even greater prostitution, sinning with the lustful men she remembered from her youth when she was a prostitute in Egypt.

MSG

“I turned my back on her just as I had on her sister. But that didn’t slow her down. She went at her whoring harder than ever. She remembered when she was young, just starting out as a whore in Egypt. That whetted her appetite for more virile, vulgar, and violent lovers—stallions obsessive in their lust. She longed for the sexual prowess of her youth back in Egypt, where her firm young breasts were caressed and fondled.

MEV

For she lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NOG

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose semen was like that of horses.

NABRE

She lusted for the lechers of Egypt, whose members are like those of donkeys, whose thrusts are like those of stallions.

NASB

She lusted after their lovers, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose discharge is like the discharge of horses.

NASB1995

She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NCV

NET

She lusted after her lovers there, whose genitals were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

NIRV

There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

NIV

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

NIVUK

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

NKJV

For she lusted for her paramours, Whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, And whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NLV

She was full of desire for lovers whose flesh was like those of donkeys, and whose flow was like that of horses.

NLT

She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.

NRSV

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

NRSVA

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

NRSVACE

NRSVCE

OJB

For she lusted upon their pilagshim (illicit lovers), whose basar is as the basar of chamorim, and whose issue is like the issue of susim.

RSV

and doted upon her paramours there, whose members were like those of asses, and whose issue was like that of horses.

RSVCE

and doted upon her paramours there, whose members were like those of asses, and whose issue was like that of horses.

TLV

She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like that of horses.

VOICE

She lusted for lovers whose genitals were as large as a donkey’s and whose emissions were like a horse’s.

WEB

She lusted after their lovers, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

WYC

And she was wild in lechery on the lying-by of them, whose fleshes be as the fleshes of asses, and as the members of horses be the members of them. (And she was mad with lechery in their lyings-by, whose flesh be like donkeys’ flesh, and their members be like horses’ members.)

YLT

And she doteth on their paramours, Whose flesh [is] the flesh of asses, And the issue of horses -- their issue

Only thing I can make from all of this is some chicks dig big willys and big money shots.
??????

LOL!!!!

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If God doesn't have a sense of humor, could someone explain the platypus.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Big dick donkeys and cum blastin' stallions . . . . . . .lol

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Ezekiel 23:20

Which Bible ???
Which Branch???

Pretty confusing.....

KJ21

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

ASV

And she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AMP

For she lusted after her lovers [there], whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AMPC

For she doted upon her paramours there, whose lust was sensuous and vulgar like that of asses or stallions.

BRG

CSB

CEB

She lusted after their male consorts, whose sexual organs were like those of donkeys, and whose ejaculation was like that of horses.

CJB

Yes, she lusted after their male prostitutes, whose members are like those of donkeys and who ejaculate like stallions.

CEV

She eagerly wanted to go to bed with Egyptian men, who were famous for their sexual powers.

DARBY

and she lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is [as] the flesh of asses, and whose issue is [as] the issue of horses.

DRA

And she was mad with lust after lying with them whose flesh is as the flesh of asses: and whose issue as the issue of horses.

ERV

She remembered the lovers who excited her there, who were like animals in their sexual desires and abilities.

EHV

She lusted after her paramours, whose genitals were like the genitals of donkeys and whose ejaculation was like the ejaculation of horses.

ESV

and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

ESVUK

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

EXB

She ·wanted men [lusted after lovers] ·who behaved like animals in their sexual desire [or whose genitals/L flesh were the size/L flesh of donkeys and seminal emission like that of horses].

GNV

For she doted upon their servants whose members are as the members of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

GW

GNT

She was filled with lust for oversexed men who had all the lustfulness of donkeys or stallions.”

HCSB

ICB

ISV

She lusted after her paramours, whose genitals are like those of donkeys, and whose emissions are like those of horses.

JUB

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

KJV

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

AKJV

LEB

And she lusted after her male lovers whose genitalia were the genitalia of male donkeys and their seminal emission was the seminal emission of horses.

TLB

But that didn’t bother her. She turned to even greater prostitution, sinning with the lustful men she remembered from her youth when she was a prostitute in Egypt.

MSG

“I turned my back on her just as I had on her sister. But that didn’t slow her down. She went at her whoring harder than ever. She remembered when she was young, just starting out as a whore in Egypt. That whetted her appetite for more virile, vulgar, and violent lovers—stallions obsessive in their lust. She longed for the sexual prowess of her youth back in Egypt, where her firm young breasts were caressed and fondled.

MEV

For she lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NOG

NABRE

She lusted for the lechers of Egypt, whose members are like those of donkeys, whose thrusts are like those of stallions.

NASB

She lusted after their lovers, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose discharge is like the discharge of horses.

NASB1995

She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NCV

NET

She lusted after her lovers there, whose genitals were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

NIRV

There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

NIV

NIVUK

NKJV

For she lusted for her paramours, Whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, And whose issue is like the issue of horses.

NLV

She was full of desire for lovers whose flesh was like those of donkeys, and whose flow was like that of horses.

NLT

She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.

NRSV

NRSVA

NRSVACE

NRSVCE

OJB

For she lusted upon their pilagshim (illicit lovers), whose basar is as the basar of chamorim, and whose issue is like the issue of susim.

RSV

RSVCE

TLV

She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like that of horses.

VOICE

She lusted for lovers whose genitals were as large as a donkey’s and whose emissions were like a horse’s.

WEB

She lusted after their lovers, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

WYC

And she was wild in lechery on the lying-by of them, whose fleshes be as the fleshes of asses, and as the members of horses be the members of them. (And she was mad with lechery in their lyings-by, whose flesh be like donkeys’ flesh, and their members be like horses’ members.)

YLT

And she doteth on their paramours, Whose flesh [is] the flesh of asses, And the issue of horses -- their issue

Only thing I can make from all of this is some chicks dig big willys and big money shots.
??????

LOL!!!!

Not a verse that gets quoted much in church I don’t think.

Crude as I am I find it funny as hell.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
skeet skeet skeet muddafoucka

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,122
Posts18,522,927
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.