Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
https://reductress.com/post/how-to-...9eq98kQwC8TCns47qIYV5O-GdMiP3ohzjiPzt4QI

lmao

If you’re a God-honoring Christian woman who is living her life in the way of Christ, you know that there is nothing more important than being a gracious servant to your husband – and that inevitably means that you’re going to have to slob all over that knob once in a while. That’s the beauty of marriage! You might be wondering if it’s truly possible to snarf cock in a God-honoring way, and we assure you – it is! Here’s how to smoke the pole in a way that honors your relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior:

Remember exactly why you’re slobbin’ on that knob.

Is it wrong to slob on that knob? Absolutely not! But you may need to remind yourself of that every waking moment that you perform the act that you’re doing this for one man and one man only: Jesus Christ. So whenever you start to feel like you’re veering off course, remember exactly why you are drinking that dick: Jesus. Your man’s dick is a direct conduit to Jesus himself, and the more you serve him, the more you serve Him – so literally do not stop thinking about Jesus next time you’re spit-polishing the salami.

Keep it feminine and classy.

No godly man wants a seductive, sexy woman bobbing for his hot dog – so make sure to toot the flute in a classy, feminine manner. Don’t wear too much makeup or try to put on a worldly persona – that’s scary! Wear a nice, loose-fitting dress and slurp up that snake in a way that your father would admire and respect. Remember, God (a man) is watching – and more importantly – judging!

Don’t forget to pray (on that knob).

If you’re feeling far from God as you take the train downtown to Cock City, never hesitate to pause for a moment when he’s rock-hard to take a break and join together in prayer. Remember, God ultimately wants you to have procreative sex, so as long as some of that filthy, dirty man cum gets in you one way or another, God is happy with whatever gets you there. Just imagine Jesus on the cross, weeping for all the world’s sins, but also cheering you on as you suck the cum out of your godly husband’s peen! Jesus is crying and rooting for you!

In summary, if you’re wondering how to mouth-[bleep] your god-husband in a way that makes Jesus happy, just remember to think about how Jesus died for all our sins for every second that you gurgle those blurbles. And don’t forget to have fun!

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I might have to start going to church again.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good God, man, WTF!?! 😂

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in.................
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'm not religious but why would you slap all the Christian members in the face with derogatory chit like this??

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LMFAO!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yuuukkkkk.

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Comfort thy staff...............

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hookeye
Comfort thy staff...............

Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Martin Luther King Jr would approve of this post.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I'm not religious but why would you slap all the Christian members in the face with derogatory chit like this??

you got to have a sense of humor, hell I'm a Christian, might not go to church much but I am. i would think god has a sense of humor.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter

you got to have a sense of humor, hell I'm a Christian, might not go to church much but I am. i would think god has a sense of humor.

If you were a Christian, I would think you would capitalize God.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cclarkblues

I type with one finger so I seldom capitalize anything.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Well religious leaders at the time could not recognize GOD standing in front of them . So no reason most moderns would recognize him either.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
HALLAFRFEAKINGLUYAA

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Straight to hell you'll go for your misuse of capitalization. 🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffP
Well religious leaders at the time could not recognize GOD standing in front of them . So no reason most moderns would recognize him either.
Even some of Jesus’ own followers didn’t believe until ‘after’ the Resurrection. Many who don’t believe usually have pretty good reasons for ‘not’ believing. I think ya’ gotta give people room to not believe.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i would think god has a sense of humor.
lol

“Thou shalt not misuse capitalization.” - Deuteronomy 5:33

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Bible only puts 2 rules on sex.
1. you must be married to your partner
2. your partner must be of the opposite sex

Inside marriage to a person of the opposite sex, the Bible gives no rules as to what a couple can do in the sack. None. While the op is very crudely worded, oral, anal, or other sex are ok as long as the 2 rules are followed.
If someone disagrees, please state the scripture that says otherwise. I know of none.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Inside marriage to a person of the opposite sex, the Bible gives no rules as to what a couple can do in the sack. None. While the op is very crudely worded, oral, anal, or other sex are ok as long as the 2 rules are followed.
If someone disagrees, please state the scripture that says otherwise. I know of none.

God approves of marital sex.

However, the OP mistates the rationale for sex or specifically oral sex. Your wife is not smoking Jesus's pole through smoking yours.

I would expect the author is not a Christian, or has a very poor grasp on theology.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

God approves of marital sex.

However, the OP mistates the rationale for sex or specifically oral sex. Your wife is not smoking Jesus's pole through smoking yours.

I would expect the author is not a Christian, or has a very poor grasp on theology.

I’ll take him at his word and say the later .

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (219 Wasp, 160user, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 64 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,838
Posts18,496,789
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.