Home
The evidence keeps rolling in...

https://www.oann.com/election-fraud-evidence-mounts-as-democrats-divert-attention/
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Stump Buster
Well, yeah, but it matters not - since the Supreme Cowards of the US will never, EVER touch any part of it... Which further emboldens the Dems to cheat even more NEXT time...
I am surprised OANN does not get kicked off the internet and airways by mega media.
Again, zero evidence. Just because oan says it doesn't make it true. How gullible. Democrats don't need to divert attention. Trump and his supporters diverted the attention when they stormed the Capitol.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
just because leftists refuse to look at evidence does not mean there's not evidence. When more people voted than are registered there's evidence. When the courts deny and discovery and right to trial they are hiding something. you leftist idiots can chirp all you want about "no evidence" but it's there and somehow it must be brought out in the open. Is that what you're afraid of???
Again, zero evidence. Just because oan says it doesn't make it true. How gullible. Democrats don't need to divert attention. Trump and his supporters diverted the attention when they stormed the Capitol.

Why lie, Useful Idiot?
Originally Posted by rainshot
just because leftists refuse to look at evidence does not mean there's not evidence. When more people voted than are registered there's evidence. When the courts deny and discovery and right to trial they are hiding something. you leftist idiots can chirp all you want about "no evidence" but it's there and somehow it must be brought out in the open. Is that what you're afraid of???

They aren't refusing to look at the evidence. They are actively trying to cover it up.

If you provide it, everyone will look at it. Oan saying there's evidence, isn't evidence.

You ever notice with the mountains of evidence there, no on ever shows it? It's like watching a cop show and the DA says he has a mountain of evidence but never presents it and gets a conviction. I remember seeing one like that, no wait. No I haven't.
You can lead a horse to water......
Originally Posted by ledvm
I am surprised OANN does not get kicked off the internet and airways by mega media.

I am surprised they would be considered a credible news source. Just kidding.
Originally Posted by high_country_
You can lead a horse to water......

Especially when the water is imaginary
Jim, what do you hope to gain from your support of tyranny? Do you really think that you will be in the elite? Look at history and see who gets their heads chopped off first after the Communists take over. The weak-minded useful idiots like you. Selling your Liberty for what?
Originally Posted by windridge
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Jim, what do you hope to gain from your support of tyranny? Do you really think that you will be in the elite? Look at history and see who gets their heads chopped off first after the Communists take over. The weak-minded useful idiots like you. Selling your Liberty for what?

Because Marxist leadership, once they've achieved total power, cannot afford to leave the true believers alive who might start to ask them why they are not actually bringing about the paradise on earth they promised. Left alive, they might start the revolution process all over again, but this time against them.

I don't support tyranny which is why I voted for Biden.
JimtheCucktardformTN....Nuff Said.

Thanks for the answer, Jim. Wear your helmet.
You ever notice with the mountains of evidence there, no on ever shows it? It's like watching a cop show and the DA says he has a mountain of evidence but never presents it and gets a conviction. I remember seeing one like that, no wait. No I haven't.

The ones with the evidence do not have the platform to show it to the people. Fake news controls that. miles
Seem to me that what I see happening right now Jim you just voted for it. You deserve ever tax your going get. Useful idiots
Sometimes you just know in your heart you have been ****ed and you don't need to have the evidence examined, but when the evidence isn't looked at you know its all bs, the media confirms to all that its as fake as them.

Jim thinks freedom is free [bleep], sodomy and drugs.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Stump Buster
Well, yeah, but it matters not - since the Supreme Cowards of the US will never, EVER touch any part of it... Which further emboldens the Dems to cheat even more NEXT time...

THIS ^^^^^^^^
Very scary that I messaged the link to a couple of my friends and got a reply that it was undeliverable.
Can’t believe what’s happening and very afraid what will happen after the inauguration. We are losing our 1st amendment rights.
I wish I had faith that the supreme court would set things straight, but someone on the left must have the goods on Thomas!

Now Trump stormed the capitol. You are a useless democrat troll that can FOAD
Just take a look at most of the ballot counting videos and tell us about the prime demographic handling and counting the ballots. The conclusion should be obvious to the most casual observer.

If there really was no fraud in this election then I would think that the left would welcome a compleat and thorough impartial investigation to clear the air and remove the stigma from over the party. But no there doing everything they can to prevent it from happening. Hmmmmm?
It doesn’t matter what the tech giants do with censorship.

There are thousands of other ways to get this information out there.

The investigation into this election’s fraud is just in its beginning stages. There will be plenty to show the public in the coming months and years. Money is being raised to do this both publicly and privately.
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

If there really was no fraud in this election then I would think that the left would welcome a compleat and thorough impartial investigation to clear the air and remove the stigma from over the party. But no there doing everything they can to prevent it from happening. Hmmmmm?

Agree 100% with this.
The people that fight to not investigate things are usually the ones committing the crimes to be investigated.
No-one can see even the biggest mountain of evidence with their eyes closed.

That's absolutely the dumbest thing I ever read on here. Have you not read his gun control agenda?

If you provide it, everyone will look at it. Oan saying there's evidence, isn't evidence.

That is the problem....providing it....Rudy has been trying to have access to the voting machines in question in order to PROVDE needed evidence, but those swing state supreme courts will not allow the needed access to those voting machines...and our third branch of government, the Supreme Court, will not look at the case in order to provide the evidence.

LMAO... Ok, serious question - do you ever get tired of Kool-Aid?

I would call you a douche but a douche has a purpose. You are a worthless [bleep]!

Originally Posted by 1911a1

That's absolutely the dumbest thing I ever read on here. Have you not read his gun control agenda?

Do not assume that this POS is a gun owner! He is a product of marxism, and anti-America. He doesn’t need a firearm......the government will protect him! Until someone finds him! memtb

OANN, Fox, and NewsMax are all bait dangled before the Conservative Right. Many have taken the bait and are true believers of the bullshit they have been spewed.

g
BTT, everyone needs to watch this, and add up the numbers. Just the three states mentioned Trump would have won. Dems planned this massive fraud with all the money Zuckerburg gave to them. Liberal Judges, Dem governors and Sec of States all contributed. Georgia is the kicker for fraud. They have a Republican governor, sec of state, and legislature and still did nothing to stop it. Rinos? or kick back money? This is bad.

One thing liberals did in Georgia was get liberal families in the Atlanta area was get 17 year old kids to register (they said they would have turned 18 by election da) and vote. Sounds like Republican counties need to do the same (if it is legal) next time and get the numbers. Black churches use their busses to pick up elderly and others in their congregation and take them to the polls. Why aren't white churches doing the same and getting everyone in their congregations to vote, especially in the evangelical churches such as Baptist, Assembly of God, and other conservative churches. Turn out is everything to overcome fraud.
Originally Posted by GeoW

OANN, Fox, and NewsMax are all bait dangled before the Conservative Right. Many have taken the bait and are true believers of the bullshit they have been spewed.

g

So wiseguy you believe CNN?
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Ha, good one. You can never embarrass a Liberal. They are just to stupid to know any better.

Lol, it wasn't very hard was it........

Have you been told to GFY today? If not let me be the first.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Because Marxist leadership, once they've achieved total power, cannot afford to leave the true believers alive who might start to ask them why they are not actually bringing about the paradise on earth they promised. Left alive, they might start the revolution process all over again, but this time against them.

They are not worried about that cuck. He is not going to start anything but his mouth running, or use it to provide negative pressure on an appendage of his handlers...

g

I've come to the same conclusion.

It's coming. NewsMax,too. Lieberals don't do truth.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

YOU STUPID FUGK. THERE'S EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE. IT'S JUST NOT BEING HEARD OR ALLOWED TO BE SEEN.

YOU FUGKING BUBBLE DWELLING MORON.

TN PEOPLE OUGHT TO NAIL YOU TO A STUMP. YOU DISHONOR THEIR HISTORY.

PLEASE STOP BEING NICE TO THIS COMMIE SWINE WHO IS ACTIVELY ASSISTING IN THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR COUNTRY.
Trump kicked sand in Jim's vagina and he didn't like it.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

YOU STUPID FUGK. THERE'S EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE. IT'S JUST NOT BEING HEARD OR ALLOWED TO BE SEEN.

Please share the actual evidence. How about just once actual case of a dead person voting. Wait. They did find 1 case in PA and it was a republican who voted for his dead mother for Trump and he was arrested. What 1.5 million fraudulent votes. According to the supreme court which has 3 Trump appointees unanimously came to the conclusion that the mail in ballots in PA were perfectly legal. A bipartisan legislature passed a bill over a year before the election allowing the mail in ballots. There was a 180 day period where people could object. The Trump campaign waited over a year and only after Trump lost the state. The PA supreme court allowed the extension which was their right under the state constitution. It was extended because of the issues with the postal service and the delays they were experiencing. It did not allow people to mail in a ballot after election day. Thats why the supreme court threw out the case. They weren't going to throw out perfectly legal votes because of the post office.

In other words, you got nothing.
Well, Jim From TN, my mother in law did not get an absentee ballot this year. We checked up on many people we know if they voted or not. Guess what, someone voted for her . The absentee ballot was registered Sept. 23, 2020. She always votes democrat to boot. Now, Who voted with her absentee ballot. She is adamant that she didn't get an absentee ballot . She has very little pyisical ability to get to the polls and wait in line , however, her mind is very good. She remembers everything. Now, you know another case. Of course, you will say " there is no proof" . I say you could be shown all the evidence in the world and still say it is not " proof".. I suspect her husband did it behind her back. He votes democrat too. It does not make it right in any way. The guy is a A hole, he gets the mail cause she cant, so it is likely he did it. She has been leaning for Donald Trump this year and this likely provoked him to vote democrat just in case she went republican for the first time in her life. This happens ALL THE TIME. There were 236 sworn affidavits in Michigan to the FBI from poll workers that they saw voter fraud. If that is not enough, then 10,000 sworn affidavids will not convince you. Noone is so blind as someone that refuses to see. Also, the picture of Joseph Stalin on this thread is very telling. In Milwaukee , 84% of the poll workers are democrats. Guess who counted the votes, and behind closed doors to boot. They would not let opposing poll workers in rooms later in the night. There is little wonder what they are doing. Proof??? There is plenty of evidence that the courts should have heard many cases.
The ignore feature is for people like him.

I hope you get the result you deserve .
Originally Posted by ihookem
Well, Jim From TN, my mother in law did not get an absentee ballot this year. We checked up on many people we know if they voted or not. Guess what, someone voted for her . The absentee ballot was registered Sept. 23, 2020. She always votes democrat to boot. Now, Who voted with her absentee ballot. She is adamant that she didn't get an absentee ballot . She has very little pyisical ability to get to the polls and wait in line , however, her mind is very good. She remembers everything. Now, you know another case. Of course, you will say " there is no proof" . I say you could be shown all the evidence in the world and still say it is not " proof".. I suspect her husband did it behind her back. He votes democrat too. It does not make it right in any way. The guy is a A hole, he gets the mail cause she cant, so it is likely he did it. She has been leaning for Donald Trump this year and this likely provoked him to vote democrat just in case she went republican for the first time in her life. This happens ALL THE TIME. There were 236 sworn affidavits in Michigan to the FBI from poll workers that they saw voter fraud. If that is not enough, then 10,000 sworn affidavids will not convince you. Noone is so blind as someone that refuses to see. Also, the picture of Joseph Stalin on this thread is very telling. In Milwaukee , 84% of the poll workers are democrats. Guess who counted the votes, and behind closed doors to boot. They would not let opposing poll workers in rooms later in the night. There is little wonder what they are doing. Proof??? There is plenty of evidence that the courts should have heard many cases.

The affidavits were from the poll watchers, not workers, The poll watchers had no training and had no idea what they were looking at. Poll watchers typically have a training period so they don't freak out when they see poll workers do things like pull out suitcases. The poll workers are actually trained to put the ballots in suit cases in some states. Some of the affidavits were ridiculous like one was the the poll worker was large and menacing looking. Every case that the untrained poll watchers made were proven to be nothing. As for you mother and her absentee ballot, did she report it or go to the authorities? They can't catch people doing it if you don't report it. Funny, there has not been any complaints about absentee ballots.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

I hope you get the result you deserve .

When I voted for Obama, I did. A rebounding economy, my 401k tripled in value, my house tripled in value, and my salary practically doubled. Gave me hope that I may actually be able to retire someday.
And poof, like that, the nitwit is gone. ;-{>8

Please share the actual evidence. How about just once actual case of a dead person voting. Wait. They did find 1 case in PA and it was a republican who voted for his dead mother for Trump and he was arrested. What 1.5 million fraudulent votes. According to the supreme court which has 3 Trump appointees unanimously came to the conclusion that the mail in ballots in PA were perfectly legal. A bipartisan legislature passed a bill over a year before the election allowing the mail in ballots. There was a 180 day period where people could object. The Trump campaign waited over a year and only after Trump lost the state. The PA supreme court allowed the extension which was their right under the state constitution. It was extended because of the issues with the postal service and the delays they were experiencing. It did not allow people to mail in a ballot after election day. Thats why the supreme court threw out the case. They weren't going to throw out perfectly legal votes because of the post office.

\

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, YOU IGNORANT FUGK.

I GOT NOTHIN FOR YA. ZERO.

CRAWL IN A DITCH AND SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD.

The affidavits were from the poll watchers, not workers, The poll watchers had no training and had no idea what they were looking at. Poll watchers typically have a training period so they don't freak out when they see poll workers do things like pull out suitcases. The poll workers are actually trained to put the ballots in suit cases in some states. Some of the affidavits were ridiculous like one was the the poll worker was large and menacing looking. Every case that the untrained poll watchers made were proven to be nothing. As for you mother and her absentee ballot, did she report it or go to the authorities? They can't catch people doing it if you don't report it. Funny, there has not been any complaints about absentee ballots.

You've likely convinced yourself that just because your "girlfriend" has a bigger dick than you, that doesn't necessarily mean that she's a guy.

Straight outta Memphis?
In my county, after every election, the county removes all people registered who haven't voted in the last 3-4 election cycles. She assumes they have moved or don't care enough about voting or they are DEAD. This helps keep dead people from voting. If EVERY county does this nationwide. You wouldn't have voter fraud by dead people.

If you listened to the video, especially some looney's here, it is explained. So many illegals voted, this is checked by the names and phone calls.

\

Exactly. You got nothing. Zero. Thats what I have been trying to tell you. You finally get it.

You've likely convinced yourself that just because your "girlfriend" has a bigger dick than you, that doesn't necessarily mean that she's a guy.

You got a chubby writing that, didn't you.
Originally Posted by rickt300

g

So wiseguy you believe CNN?

I don't believe any news today...

\

Exactly. You got nothing. Zero. Thats what I have been trying to tell you. You finally get it.

JUST FUGKIN DIE, ASZHOLE.
Well, Jim From TN, my mother in law did not get an absentee ballot this year. We checked up on many people we know if they voted or not. Guess what, someone voted for her .

I applied for one online, well in advance, over COVID19 concerns, but it never arrived. I ended up having to show up and vote. No one at the voting site told me I had already voted, so I hope that means no one voted with my absentee ballot.

That's the thing about your ilk, everything you know, just isn't so. Hell awaits.
© 24hourcampfire