Home
I am, only one in a hundred have experienced any side effects. My daughter, a nurse has taken, no problems.
nope
Yup. Never had any serious trouble from vaccines. If it doesn’t kill me, I’ll feel a bit freer to get out and about as needed.
Still have another month to decide before I'm even eligible. We'll see how things are going by then.
NAHHH.

These masks really work.
Yes, I’ll take it when available.
Both my adult kids are essentials, and have taken it.
No side effects.
I think some had a little reaction to the polio vaccine back in the 50s when I took it.
Glad my parents were not anti vaccine.
too quick to market. Too soon to see long term effects.

Maybe next year if covid is even around by then. But with Biden promising to save the planet and get rid of covid I doubt I'll have to.

This is like buying a first year model car/motor etc.... dumbest thing one can do IMHO.
One in one hundred have experienced side effects acknowledged by the drug makers. In reality many have died within 48 hours, and many more experience horrible side effects. They can't say Covid obviously, so they come up with another "cause".

They can pack that vaccine where the sun don't shine.

All this bullshiiiiit over a cold/flu virus that has a 99.5% survival rate.

The wife and I will take it as soon as it's available.. I've had this crap twice and she's had it once.. I was simply sick, my wife developed Covid related pneumonia and had a very tough recovery... We are taking the vaccine.
Never
I welcome anyone who wants to get it.

But i turned down my chance to get it because i had the plague earlier.

You know those folks that said that if you had it the antibodies would not last more than a few months.

Well now they are saying a year from the plague but the shot don't last as long.

Just how many of these shots are you going to get in a year?
Nope.
Wife works at school..took the shot on Monday..sore arm and mild headache Tuesday, fine now. If offered me by the VA, think I`ll do it.
Nope
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
nope

Nope. Vaccines for Coronaviruses have never been successful in the past at effectively immunizing, and previous long term animal studies have shown them to be harmful. This one was rushed to market, entirely skipping the animal study phase of development. Formula for disaster. No thanks.

There's a reason there's never before been a vaccine on the market for coronaviruses. Were it not for the 100% shield against lawsuits, big pharma wouldn't have touched this with a ten foot pole.
Most likely. In the US Army, they didn't ask! laugh
There was a report from England that said there will be even more problems when another type of flu or coronavirus occurs and people get exposed to it that had this vaccine. Something about the way this vaccine produces changes in the body, which will prevent natural immune response in the future.
Certainly didn't sound good, if it was true.
Pretty simple really. The one phrase these “smart people” never use is, “I don’t know”. To them it’s like a man saying his pecker is too short or wobbly. How many times have they changed the official story on masks, contagiousness, incubation periods, etc?
Common sense (your own) is the best defense available. Stay the Hell away from other people as much as possible.
did the deed this tuesday at 3:10 pm. my wife wouldn't go there. arm barely sore the next morning. i notice i have a desire to trap squirrels at the bird feeder. did they give me the wrong vaccine?

btw, mine was the moderna flavor. would have to drive through traffic to get the pfizer flavor. to heck with that. my local doctor's office had no clue. got mine from the health dept.
I reckon not.

No one in my family is going to get it apparently.

I'll not be the only one to survive it!
Originally Posted by jmh3
Still have another month to decide before I'm even eligible. We'll see how things are going by then.

It takes seven years to establish the absence of long-term adverse effects from an entirely new approach to vaccination. Rushing it to market was reckless considering COVID19 has a 99.8% survival rate.

"That means that for people 69 years old or younger, the survival rate is between 99.5 percent and 99.997 percent, while for those 70 or older, it is an estimated 94.6 percent." - Source
Originally Posted by wabigoon

i ask those folks why they didn't use airguns like in the army. line'em up, and march them through. the hotter the weather the better. they didn't seem to know what air guns were.
Gus, I liked the air shots.
Yes.
Originally Posted by Gus

i ask those folks why they didn't use airguns like in the army. line'em up, and march them through. the hotter the weather the better. they didn't seem to know what air guns were.

And then do some pushups!
Get mine next week.

Brother in-law got his two weeks ago no side effects.

Lefty C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It takes seven years to establish the absence of long-term adverse effects from an entirely new approach to vaccination. Rushing it to market was reckless considering COVID19 has a 99.8% survival rate.

hawk, i took that statistic into account. with my co-health issues i optioned for the shot. others will have to evaluate and assess and decide for themselves just like the rest of us.
I’ll wait a while. Hearing rumblings at work that it will be required to go back on the road, where I make most of my money.

I’ll put it off as long as I can.
I've had it. My whole staff has gotten it. We're in healthcare.

Zero issues, although I read on Google that I now can never get pregnant...... wink
Originally Posted by model70man
Originally Posted by Gus

And then do some pushups!

Yes! more pt drill sergeant!

Agreed,they don't..Once you have been through the line with your t-shirt rolled up on both arms and getting air shots with blood vesels exploding in front of you,this is a piece of cake..

Yes,definitely..

Jayco
Yup, along with the flu shot and shingles shot I got
All you non shot people, please check back in , in August, if' you can !
Originally Posted by Gus

hawk, i took that statistic into account. with my co-health issues i optioned for the shot. others will have to evaluate and assess and decide for themselves just like the rest of us.

Likely, the vast majority of those who died from it (that tiny percent) were deficient in vitamin D. It's likely, also, that supplementing with D reduces the death rate from COVID to nearly non-existent.
Got the first shot yesterday. Sore arm this morning. Take the second in a month.

Told the nurse that gave it to me that I'd heard there was a microchip in it that would tell the Chinks every thing I did.

She told me I'd been spending too much time on the Campfire.

Absolutely
Hanco: I have never taken a "flu inoculation" in my life but "I" am chomping at the bit to get this china red death vaccination!
Yes I plan on taking the vaccine.
Tired of this lay low and lock up at home crap.
We'll see.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Supervisor at work today said the company is working to make C-19 Vax AVAILABLE at our workplace.

I will get Vax, but want Moderna.
I am in the individual choice camp. If a person does not want it then the decision is theirs.

For me Canada is way behind on vaccination roll out so an advantage is getting to watch what is happening in the rest of the world particularly with certain vaccines.

When a vaccine is available to me it will be well into the fall or perhaps early next year and at that point I will get a shot, depending on what is available.
We haven't been hiding at all since the China flu BS started and so far so good. Why would you get the vaccine for the China flu if you haven't contracted it yet?
i sure will ,i have no reason not too. i feel best thing for me to do might help protect my family ,i don`t want my grandkids to get sick cause i did not take this shot or even another flu shot. i feel i would be selfish by not taking this Covid shot .
Nope

Kent
I took the first Moderna, had absolutely no reaction.

My business pard took it, was sick in the bed for a full day, chills, aches, fever. He says he's a "hyper-responder", has reactions to lots of stuff. I told him they say the second can be worse than the first, was he gonna take the second. He said yes.

COVID kills, never heard of the vaccine killing anyone. They're now saying 95% protection for up to a year.

My brother is in the hospital with COVID, on O2, but not in ICU. Weird disease.

DF

Nope!

I refuse to do ANYTHING "our" government wants us to do right now.

I think this whole covid thing is BULLSCHIT! And, politically motivated.

Besides that, I have a cousin who is a quad from a flue shot while in the military.

Virgil B.
I got my second dose yesterday morning 8am.

Pfizer fwiw. Zero side effects other than a desire to drink beer in the afternoon.

My wife got moderna 2 weeks ago. Same same
A couple things here...

A reason many people are so afraid of it is because it contains nanoparticles. They've heard on the web that it contains tracking devices and immediately Star Trek and the Borg enter their minds. They think a nanoparticle is some kind of tracking device, a mini machine. They've watched Seven of Nine a hundred times referring to those nano devices in the blood. They don't know that nano is nothing more than a unit of measurement, 1 billionth. Our bodies are full of nano sized things. Every cell has them. That part is nothing more than paranoia and lack of knowledge.

There is a more real thing that could happen. Whether it does remains to be seen. It's possible that Biden & Co. could require the vaccine for anyone receiving any government benefits...like social security and medicare. If it comes to that, they might have the power to force us older people into either compliance or poverty.

My son is a reg. nurse in Seattle. He got it, like it or not. He had no side affects so far. He said it's great to be back to work full time. A lot of his work recently has been doing triage from home, however that works.
I will selflessly let others go first. I'm a giver.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I welcome anyone who wants to get it.

But i turned down my chance to get it because i had the plague earlier.

You know those folks that said that if you had it the antibodies would not last more than a few months.

Well now they are saying a year from the plague but the shot don't last as long.

Just how many of these shots are you going to get in a year?

This^^^ even as my wife and I are at the 'one year' threshold of having had it.
I came across a bottle of Elderberry supplement in our cabinet this week and realized it had been almost exactly one year since we had had the 'flu' that wouldn't go away.
I'll be a "free rider," assuming it's effective. In which case, I hope a large majority of Americans get vaccinated for it every year.
Yep.Being over 75, I am signed up already. I have a chronic lung problem .It would not turn out good for me if I got infected with Covid.Even a common cold takes me 4-5 months to get over
Early last week 8 Friends, my wife & i got the Modena shot. We all had sore arms but nothing else. Second shot due in 2 weeks & a few days.
I suppose I'll get it someday. If my doctor thinks it appropriate; because right now my excuse will be that I'd like to consult my personal physician first; versus listening to a bunch of fear mongering bull chit artists who delight in threatening people.
Yup, I may even push in line.
Took it 20 minutes ago!
Last week Biden said that they should just give 1 shot to make it go farther. I also noted that he got HIS 2d shot. Idiot.
I will as soon as I can.
being older, i will, not in any particular hurry

if i was younger, no way
They have no idea how long antibodys last either natural or from the vaccine as this virus has not been studied for very long outside of China. The western medical world has only known of it since about feb or mar

No reason to believe it won’t behave like most other similar viruses which would put it right around a a year to 18 months. I base this off I from my sister in law who works in research in pharma and is currently working in covid albeit on the testing side.
Hard Pass
Originally Posted by GeoW
Took it 20 minutes ago!

We enjoyed having you at the Fire.
No reason to
Originally Posted by sse

if i was younger, no way

Whats your cut off age?
Originally Posted by KenMi
One in one hundred have experienced side effects acknowledged by the drug makers. In reality many have died within 48 hours, and many more experience horrible side effects.

Do you have a source for that? Specifically the " many have died within 48 hours" part.
Nope not taking it. 55 yrs old I had Covid back in October as did my Wife. Like the flu nothing special or bad about it. Although my Wife did have double pneumonia that lasted for about 6 weeks after, She was never hospitalized. We lost a lady that I went to Church with to Covid. About my age but she had MANY health issues as well as being heavy.
And buy into the Pharma/Government revolving door of corruption? And validate the economic disaster imposed on our brothers and sisters in this country? Over a mild illness??

Not even a fraction of a chance.

2 more cents: This one isn't mandatory (yet), but all mandatory vaccines are the involuntary penetration of a person's body AKA rape.
I never understood why when they told you to stand still for the air shots some guys felt the need to move.
no.

edited to add...not yet anyway. I'll let you guys be the test pilots.
Just talked to daughter, said second shot made her feel bad for a day. She is fine now.
Originally Posted by hatari
I've had it. My whole staff has gotten it. We're in healthcare.

Zero issues, although I read on Google that I now can never get pregnant...... wink

Glass raised...Here's to hopin ya don't. laugh
Yes as a matter of fact scheduled for Monday.
I’m lucky to have a well known lung doctor at Methodist hospital. He recommended I take the shot. I prefer his advice to the web. Hasbeen
The short answer: no.

The long answer involves several things, including vaccine makers being completely shielded legally from the negative effects of their products. Would you buy a truck if you were forced to pay if anything went wrong because of it? Would you hire a doctor that you couldn't sue for malpractice? Would you eat at a restaurant that was exempted from penalty if it didn't meet health department standards? Would you hire a contractor that was exempted from any legal action if his work was shoddy?
Originally Posted by jbmi

Being a "non-masker" was supposed to kill me last August, think this will get it done?
You all know that Bill Gates is the evil mastermind behind this "pandemic" and the vaccine "final solution" don't you?

His parents were organizers of the modern world wide eugenics movement.

Bill Gates publicly announced many times his desire to reduce the world population.

My next question is WHY do you trust such people with your lives and the lives of your families?

Video of Mass murdering reprobates
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/meet-bill-gates-and-the-serial-killer-within_Jr2PYPR51Edcf5Z.html

Maybe you should spit out the cool aid and propaganda....... reconsider that even you can be deceived.

Matthew 24:24

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Jesus
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Nope not taking it. 55 yrs old I had Covid back in October as did my Wife. Like the flu nothing special or bad about it. Although my Wife did have double pneumonia that lasted for about 6 weeks after, She was never hospitalized. We lost a lady that I went to Church with to Covid. About my age but she had MANY health issues as well as being heavy.

I am 68, 69 next month. I had the crud along with the wife, hit her pretty hard about 3 weeks. I was down for about a week. So no I won’t take it unless forced too. The politicians are just trying to see which will kill more, the vaccine or the virus.
No.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
You all know that Bill Gates is the evil mastermind behind this "pandemic" and the vaccine "final solution" don't you?

Bill Gates publicly announced many times his desire to reduce the world population.

My next question is WHY do you trust such people with your lives and the lives of your families?

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/meet-bill-gates-and-the-serial-killer-within_Jr2PYPR51Edcf5Z.html

Maybe you should spit out the cool aid and propaganda....... reconsider that even you can be deceived.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Jesus

Stop stating facts about Bill Gates and his family. People hate facts.

The Gates Foundation at Event 201, in the fall of 2019, laying out how a coronavirus pandemic would be dealt with. And then magically, not two months later, there was a coronavirus pandemic, and all of the "global warming" horseshit regulation of society they couldn't pass across Europe and the US and the rest of the 1st World is now being handily accepted as "covid" restrictions and planning.
Originally Posted by Swifty52

I am 68, 69 next month. I had the crud along with the wife, hit her pretty hard about 3 weeks. I was down for about a week. So no I won’t take it unless forced too. The politicians are just trying to see which will kill more, the vaccine or the virus.

If you already caught "the crud", what in all fool hell could you possibly gain from a vaccine?
I understand all the rhetoric, conspiracy chatter, and the lack of trust throughout Government. A financial consultant I know said, I trust Trump and God, not necessarily in that order.

Folks, I do not believe our President would have misguided us, and lots of folks are doing fine who have taken it. We watched a person here in LA who was about to be sworn in to Congress at age 41 or 42, no known health risks, DIE recently from Covid.

Make your choices......as they say. But do you REALLY want to gamble with your life, or the life of those around you? Not going to engage in a debate, just putting my .02 here. Mom is in the 1B category and getting hers today. If I had great concerns I would not support it. But like many things in life......

Risks vs Benefit.

What has killed more people? The Vaccine or Covid? Seek advice from your Medical Doctor, and pray for guidance.

All the Best whichever way folks decide, it is a personal decision.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

My business pard took it, was sick in the bed for a full day, chills, aches, fever. He says he's a "hyper-responder", has reactions to lots of stuff. I told him they say the second can be worse than the first, was he gonna take the second. He said yes.

COVID kills, never heard of the vaccine killing anyone. They're now saying 95% protection for up to a year.

DF

DF, best of luck. What town is he in? Sounds like he's stable, Prayers up! Good post.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Got the first shot yesterday. Sore arm this morning. Take the second in a month.

Told the nurse that gave it to me that I'd heard there was a microchip in it that would tell the Chinks every thing I did.

She told me I'd been spending too much time on the Campfire.

Most ALREADY have the Chinese microchip...it's called a smart phone.
Know over 100 who've had it. No problems. Second one cN make you kinda sick, feverish, etc. for 12-48 hrs. I'm hearing that reaction is worse in those who've had covid +. Makes sense.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Jesus

Stop stating facts about Bill Gates and his family. People hate facts.

The Gates Foundation at Event 201, in the fall of 2019, laying out how a coronavirus pandemic would be dealt with. And then magically, not two months later, there was a coronavirus pandemic, and all of the "global warming" horseshit regulation of society they couldn't pass across Europe and the US and the rest of the 1st World is now being handily accepted as "covid" restrictions and planning.

Correct on all points.
The whole plan of their's is going so smoothly and so rapidly because of near universal compliance of the industrialized nations. The political, propaganda, and pharmaceutical machines are full speed ahead. This information is not hidden in classified documents. It's been widely available for each and every member here to see that exactly what you said is true.

Here's another video on the history of Gates and the topic at hand.

https://www.brighteon.com/01e547a1-a8f0-49a6-b2bd-5c93de368ac6
Not until after they have taken away my one gun and force me to get injected.
Not a chance I will let them inject me with this stuff (I won't call it a vaccine).

If you already caught "the crud", what in all fool hell could you possibly gain from a vaccine?

Because Biden said he might withhold SS payments and Medicare plus other nasty things if I didn’t. Like I said forced.
You better believe I'll get it as soon as I can. I just got my pneumonia shot at the DR's office last week. I'm getting the shingles shot @ 1st of March also. I firmly believe that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"
As soon as it is available to a 61 year old I will get the vaccine. Pneumonia/Shingles/Flu shot...check.
Why not?What could go wrong?
https://www.ft.com/content/929ef3cd-8611-49b2-9f23-918dc3470166
Hell no!

Because Biden said he might withhold SS payments and Medicare plus other nasty things if I didn’t. Like I said forced.

Let's think about this for a moment...if you already had some virus, and you recovered from it, your body would have immunity to it. A vaccination at that point would not only be superfluous, but would subject you to possible harm. If you ask ANY doctor if he or she would perform a procedure for which there is zero chance of benefit, but would have the usual risks of harm, what do you imagine that doctor would say?

So if the vaccine policy goes against the ethics and legalities of medical practitioners, how could that policy possibly be considered beneficent? And you would do it anyway?
I got the 2nd shot last Friday. No issues so far
My wife who is a Hospital Admin and my son who is a BSN/RN have both had the first shot and a week ago the second shot. My wife 55 had no issues with first shot and a day of chills following the second one, other than that she was fine. My son 23 had no issues with either vaccine.
I will take the vaccine when it becomes available to me.
Nope, but I've never gotten a flu shot either.
I trust in my immune system.

Yes. I'm certain the disease is worse than the vaccine. Lesser of two evils thing.

I think taking the vaccine should be required to receive a stimulus check unless you have a medical excuse.
Went over an hour early to get in line for a drive through shot this morning-- and the line was already backed up through traffic jams over a mile long. Extricated myself and went home. Over 75 with weak lungs, yep, I will take the odds that the disease for me would be worse than the vaccine.
Had a kick azz cold/ flu in aug/ early sept.
Just like millions of others.
Felt like crap for about a week at the house.
Loaded up on the vitamins and zinc.
Ate em like a pez dispenser .
They gummy cranberry ones from wally world were pretty good actually.

If I get the schitt again I will buy the pet deworner schit that people say works and some more of those gummies.

Pizzed me off I spent 12 bucks for 4 designer superduper ice creams cones 1 day to prove to myself I had actually lost my sense of taste.

Not gonna get injected with a RNA shot that has to be stored at minus whatever temp and no long term test have been done on.
Throw in joey when he goes on the welcome back china tour and them gifting a vaccine they " recently developed".

Thought about it back in april / may when they was talking about ramping up and making it.

No thanks now...

You all in risk groups go ahead and take it.

Too much international shady schit involved in this low level persistent bio wpn the bucketheads engineered in their wuhan lab.

Fughing bucketheads
Fugging up everyfuggingthing...
Along with their globalist minions....
the wife and I get our first injection tomorrow.
Wife and I got our first round of the vaccine yesterday. Our local health dept. figured out how to do it, serving hundreds of people with a minimum of fuss and confusion. Took an hour, start to finish, and for me, no aftereffects at all. They will notify us in 28 days to show up for the second shot, and then we start making plans to resume our lives in a more normal way.
Abslodamtootly.!!......My wife and I are in our 70's and have health issues. The safety studies post vaccination exceeded those for most vaccines. Striking ignorance of how rigorous these Phase Three studies were performed by some. We would like to get the J&J vaccine when approved; it will be a game changer.

Let's think about this for a moment...if you already had some virus, and you recovered from it, your body would have immunity to it

For a period of months, is what the research says.
I never understood why when they told you to stand still for the air shots some guys felt the need to move.

Same with the tear gas and puke chambers,if 'Ya payed attention everything went much better...But not everyone does..As to these shots,I don't see a reason not to and a lot of reasons to....The wife won't take it..lol

Jayco👍
Hell yeah
Not me, not a chance. And for a number of well thought out reasons.

This vaccine falls under the “experimental” medicine category; in that it never went through normal process of approval. Different companies in different parts of the globe, all with their own special sauce. And all have complete legal immunity. No thanks! Most all other vaccines in the past were all the same formula, and most by the same company.

From what I have read about legal mandates for this vaccine, for now that category of “experimental” may just keep different entities from making you do it- for now. Imagine in any other time anyone making you get a shot of something into your body that was labeled “experimental medicine”. That is the definition of being a “guinea pig”.

There are a number of nurses from the local (2) hospitals that I take care of in my office ( healthcare practice) that were offered the shot- which was not required by the hospital; even though the flu shot is required yearly. Think about that. Some took it, most of the ones I talked to were going to wait. One of them told me ( who did not get the shot) that a friend of hers that did get it, almost pulled out at the last minute after reading the long waiver forms before taking it. The one she said gave her friend the most pause was the one that clearly stated there would be no liability for any long term effects in the future. She almost stopped then, but just said, what the hell, I will just get it. The pharma companies were all paid by the govt. ahead of time for something that is a no risk deal for them. We all paid for that chit!

Ironically there was an article in our local paper this week on Monday that had the headline “Vaccine rollout hits snag as health workers balk at shots”. In the article there was a quote from a 42 year old cardio thoracic surgeon from Portland area by the name of Stephen Noble ( obviously not some uneducated idiot when it comes to healthcare).

His exact quote was- “I don’t think anyone wants to be a guinea pig”. He is postponing getting vaccinated. He then said- “ At the end of the day, as a man of science, I just want to see what the data shows. And give me the full data”

To me that is smart and thinking for yourself. Not everyone that is passing on this shot is doing so because of being uneducated, or for political, or other moral reasons. Some are using their god given brain and thinking for themselves and then making an informed educated decision. Either way, that is what we should always do. And we should have free will in doing so!

No.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Let's think about this for a moment...if you already had some virus, and you recovered from it, your body would have immunity to it

So all the immunity and immunization "science" has been suddenly thrown out the window because "covid". I see.
If I had been going to take the vaccine I wouldn't after reading this. Some of the stupidest members of the 'fire that aren't blatant trolls are fully on-board. That should be enough to give anybody considering it, pause.
My wife and I had the covid and nearly died of it, the issue was in doubt for several days, sickest either of us has ever been in our lives. We are going to do whatever it takes to lessen the likelihood of getting it again and have already taken the first shot.

Amazing how this board seems to attract flocks of blithering idiots.
Always risks involved in almost everything we do.

I figure the least risk is to take it.
In a month or 2 I have to get a fresh valve and vein work on my leg,, I'm guessing a shot will be required for these. We have had 2 planes (pilots) land here with mail and supplies in the last 3 1/2 month's,, not much exposure.
Originally Posted by 65BR
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

DF, best of luck. What town is he in? Sounds like he's stable, Prayers up! Good post.

A-Town as my kids refer to Alexandria.

He's scheduled to come home soon, but will be on oxygen.

DF
Is an overabundance of trust in all things big govt and big pharma the side effect of old age???

Isn't anyone here a Bible reading Christian?
There's already a call in this thread for this poison to be forced on everyone, by using more govt economic tyranny. These are the same authoritarians as the communists. These are the same as those who eventually will be agreeing with the Antichrist and Beast to require it......right here on THIS board!

Video of Mass murdering reprobates

Jesus
Dirtfarmer,
Hope your brother recovers soon. My son had Covid, was seriously ill for three weeks, and is still having oxygen level problems months later. My ex-FIL just recently died from Covid. When the disease touches your family, it all of a sudden becomes very real, and personal. I am so thankful to the Trump administration for instituting Operation Warp Speed, which facilitated the development of vaccines in record time to get us out of this pandemic. Can't wait to get the second shot, and then feel much better about travel, being around people again, and free from a lot of worry.
A little gift from Bill Gates and company.
Now everyone should trust the plan and trust the man.

No!
You should trust Christ today.
https://youtu.be/WuMTe9l6nzM
Originally Posted by waterrat
In a month or 2 I have to get a fresh valve and vein work on my leg,, I'm guessing a shot will be required for these.

Why? They don't require proof of any other immunizations before you can get a hospital procedure.
Bill Gates predicted that a pandemic would emerge in an article I found on weforum.org from September 2017. I wish I knew how to post it here. "greatest immediate threat to humanity" is how he described it. He is also known to believe that population excess is a huge threat (I agree). Right on cue the "pandemic" showed up, albeit a mild one that seems to primarily prey on the most expendable members of society. I am not accusing Bill of any complicity in this but it does seem he is positioned to profit mightily from it. With his alarm at the population numbers it causes me to wonder why he would involve himself in arresting the spread. I don't much believe he is altruistic.
Another thing I've noticed in this thread is the chronically ill folks on here hellbent on squeezing a few more years out of a seriously disabled existence. In a way that is kind of selfish. We happen to be the most expensive and least needed members of society. Now I'm not going to off myself, but I have the beginnings of right side heart failure and I've never had a flu shot or pneumonia shot and not going to take this one. The only problems I exhibit now is inability to climb hills without resting. I don't care to live until I'm an invalid or a nursing home patient. In 2 more years I'll be 70 and that's is about all you can expect.
Mom just had the shot about 2 hours ago.........doing fine...........MUCH relieved now, she and I both.

Not positive I will get it, but more than likely will. No risk factors, but I've heard of folks in my area - age 33, 41, and mid-50s die.

Covid don't play, not everyone will handle it the same.

DF - glad he's coming out and hope he gets off the O2 asap.

I think folks should ask themselves.....

How many have died from Covid? How many have died from the Vaccine?

So all the immunity and immunization "science" has been suddenly thrown out the window because "covid". I see.

No, not at all.

No!

PART 2
https://www.brighteon.com/2e05e538-b934-4e79-a3b7-d155baa5de88

No, not at all.

LOL. Indeed. We have ALWAYS been at war with Eastasia.

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

No, not at all.

Translation?
Originally Posted by hanco
I am, only one in a hundred have experienced any side effects. My daughter, a nurse has taken, no problems.

I will when available. My wife got it last week. My two nurse sisters and several nurse friends have gotten it. A couple of them got pretty sick for a day afterwards but nothing terrible. If taking the vaccine means we can re-open the country then sign me up!
Got mine about an hour ago and I’m not dead yet. I’m betting that everything is going to be fine. If not, that’ll suck but I’ve had a good life.
AKWolverine: If you keep reading his posts, you're gonna need to ask Rick Bin to increase the bandwidth on this site to handle the number of times you'll have to post that meme.
Originally Posted by jnyork
My wife and I had the covid and nearly died of it, the issue was in doubt for several days, sickest either of us has ever been in our lives. We are going to do whatever it takes to lessen the likelihood of getting it again and have already taken the first shot.

Amazing how this board seems to attract flocks of blithering idiots.

We had it and it was like a light flu, for the most part. Glad you pulled through. I'll wait and see how it plays out for others. I have anti-bodies for now. Could be that all are not blithering idiots just because we don't get the vaccine because you and your wife were sick. Just a thought.

Good for you, but I am NOT in the market. Getting the vaccine does no real good, and it will be used as just another control mechanism by the state and businesses invested in government lies and fear.
Take the vaccine, or don't. Entirely up to you, if you don't want to you don't have to.

But why does anyone give a flying fugg if someone else chooses to?
Take the vaccine, or don't. Entirely up to you, if you don't want to you don't have to.

Apparently, some just don’t want to see Bill Gates get rich.
Don`t worry, After the shot the urge to break open people`s skulls and eat their brain`s will pass in a few hours.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Apparently, some just don’t want to see Bill Gates get rich.

LOL, that's gotta be it.
Mom just had the shot about 2 hours ago.........doing fine...........MUCH relieved now, she and I both.

Not positive I will get it, but more than likely will. No risk factors, but I've heard of folks in my area - age 33, 41, and mid-50s die.

Covid don't play, not everyone will handle it the same.

DF - glad he's coming out and hope he gets off the O2 asap.

I think folks should ask themselves.....

How many have died from Covid? How many have died from the Vaccine?

We don't know the consequences of the vaccine, and won't know till a seven year study of its effects is made.

Translation?

Ever read Orwell's 1984?

Translation?

Ever read Orwell's 1984?

Yes but it was well before 1984 so I'll still need a translation......

We don't. The concern is that proof of vaccination will be a requirement for normal participation in society at some point soon.
Originally Posted by funnybone
Don`t worry, After the shot the urge to break open people skulls and eat their brain`s will pass in a few hours.

I got the "highly potent" version. Pounds of it....4831
I ate my first McRib today. No side effects yet so I can probably survive the vaccine.
nfw
I'll take it as soon as it becomes available to me. IMO the risk of getting Covid at my age more than offsets any possible side affect risk.
That was exactly my rationale. I’m not in an at risk category but I will be in 6 months.

Translation?

Ever read Orwell's 1984?

It means that reality doesn't have ever-changing rules, and if the rules of your "reality" are ever-changing, it ain't reality. But then, if you read the "research" in the "news", we've always been at war with Eastasia. Or wait....we've never been at war with Eastasia.

As a side note, how many times did you get chicken pox before you had "immunity"? Just curious.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by sse

if i was younger, no way

Whats your cut off age?

well, age is probably too simplistic. If you're young, in good health, planning to have kids, don't take it, at least until more is known about it, or them i guess. by the same token if you're younger, but past having kids, and have a history of serious health issues, heart, pulmonary, diabetes, obesity, fill in the blank, you should probably consider taking it.

Add in other health factors, it changes the issues. For example, if in your 60's and have a history of good health, not taking rx's every day, never had pneumonia, maybe well-conditioned through diet and exercise, then that tells me it's not worth the bother, and possible gremlins known or unknown. Add in some risk factors, then take it.

Not sure about how a cancer dx plays into this, and that is a concern for me. the immune system is a consideration, so maybe at some time they will address this, who knows. anyway, that's my take

i've been enjoying tobacco pipe smoking for a few years now, partake occasionally, no addiction going on. if it kills me in 10 - 15 years that's timed just about right, i reckon
Originally Posted by GeoW
Took it 20 minutes ago!

We enjoyed having you at the Fire.

Still kicking Hawk!
If you don't want to take it, then don't. It's none of anybodies business................just like it's none of anybodies business if you do take it.
I intend to get it if my turn ever comes up.

At the rate it's going everywhere, I figure spring of 2023.

I'm hoping there won't be too many Zombies that want to eat my brain to fight off.
No. Not under ANY circumstances or threat of force.

Translation?

Ever read Orwell's 1984?

It means that reality doesn't have ever-changing rules, and if the rules of your "reality" are ever-changing, it ain't reality. But then, if you read the "research" in the "news", we've always been at war with Eastasia. Or wait....we've never been at war with Eastasia.

As a side note, how many times did you get chicken pox before you had "immunity"? Just curious.

There are a few different kinds of vaccines and they work through different mechanisms. The longevity of immunity varies all over the map, depending on the vaccine.

Comparing chicken pox to the coronavirus is apples and oranges. You can look it up. Or, just keep quoting works of fiction, that seems highly relevant.
it's none of antibodies business

No!

PART 2
https://www.brighteon.com/2e05e538-b934-4e79-a3b7-d155baa5de88

^^^^^^^^
Think their would be more like this % wise from all the doses given so far.

She must be really different or something.

Anyways....
She needs ta hit the club scene.

Lets see a disease that has a 99.96% survival rate.....not a remote possibility
Nursing home deaths FROM COVID VACCINE.

https://www.brighteon.com/807c9264-1f39-4df1-824f-16ac10b98afe
Originally Posted by okie
Lets see a disease that has a 99.96% survival rate.....not a remote possibility

Also include the strange cure that it had against common influenza. This past year, the flu has been a thing of the past.
🤔

If they wouldn't have killed those helpless people with ventilator tubes and high psi air that popped lungs, the chance of survival would have been much higher.
I am over 65 have lung problems as well as other medical problems and nothing they can say or do will make me believe that for my existence i will need to get it.

As for no flying I am ok with that as i have not flown ever since 2004.

What i have done is let my Kids and their spouses that i was proud of them and the grandkids the same.

I have made peace with the fact that one day i will be called away and do not fear it.

My wife knows how much i care for her and while they will be hurt i hope that they will remember me for the way i tried to do the right thing all my life.

As a bonus when my call comes i know that i will not be in pain anymore.

One thing i tell them is while i don't fear that day i am not going to run out in front of a truck or anything like that.

It will be just my time to go.
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

if i was younger, no way

Whats your cut off age?

Not sure about how a cancer dx plays into this, and that is a concern for me. the immune system is a consideration, so maybe at some time they will address this, who knows. anyway, that's my take

i've been enjoying tobacco pipe smoking for a few years now, partake occasionally, no addiction going on. if it kills me in 10 - 15 years that's timed just about right, i reckon

Sounds to me like you're in pretty good health since you are active, off drugs and everything is working.
One concern of yours is cancer. I just got off the phone with a friend just a little bit ago. . She makes sure that she gets all of the shots thinking that they wiould enhance her health. She just floored me. Told me she has a stage 4 cancer. Then I saw this video that you might be interested in.

Cancer in vaccines

https://www.brighteon.com/6056215415001
Why is it that so many of us just want to be left alone but there are many that won't abide by that? I watched my mother kill herself with prescription drugs. I have a strong disdain for them.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid...ave-led-to-13-deaths-norway_3657699.html
In California, one person is dying from Covid every 6 minutes. That means that a Democrat is dying every 6 minutes in California.
Yes, but not by choice.
Originally Posted by Bighorn
In California, one person is dying from Covid every 6 minutes. That means that a Democrat is dying every 6 minutes in California.

Moronic comment coming from an A hole who has a family member suffering from Covid. Last I checked Colorado is a blue state so GFY.
I'm 53, healthy.

Vaccinated yesterday.

No issues.

We don't know the consequences of the vaccine, and won't know till a seven year study of its effects is made.

Understand, but Mom is 81........already at the avg. lifespan for women.

She is doing well 27 hours after her 1st dose.

All a personal choice, but something tells me the # needed to reach 'herd immunity' may not be hit on a voluntary basis.

No doubt, a time may come where you can't work, travel, etc. without it. It will be interesting what the future holds, in many ways.
We can let all the pro athletes go ahead of us, their lives are much more valuable than ours.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/charles-barkley-slammed-suggesting-pro-162352451.html
Here in So Cal there appears to be a bit of nepotism as far as any vaccine roll out. Now it's "front line Medical workers" and their elderly parents, friends. in laws.
I’ll take it and throw it in the trash
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Tough guy... You'd take it and you would lick the vial.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Tough guy... You'd take it and you would lick the vial.

Sounds like your husband
I probably wouldn't be so hesitant to take the vaccine if the big social media sites hadn't been censoring all discussion of COVID.

You have to wonder why the biggest information brokers on the planet refuse to allow any discussion of COVID that deviates from the official narrative.

Lolol...well if that’s what the research says it must be true especially considering how long they’ve had to study it. 😂

It must be way different than all the other viruses. Who knew that physiologically the Covid antigens are so fragile? If that’s the case it doesn’t bode well for the vaccine. 😉. If the “research” is correct (highly unlikely) then those that are vaccinated will need booster shots every few months. 😂

It’s funny seeing those that had Covid fighting to be first in line for the vaccine. I guess science and reality is suspended for the Kung Flu. TFF
Tried again to take the shot without success. This time I decided to wait till the line thinned a bit rather than go in at 3:00 AM to get in line for a drive through shot that started at 9 AM. All closed a half mile out when I went at 10. The traffic cop said that so many people were in line that they closed it off by 6:00 AM. I emailed the clinic to thank them for their good intentions but that the drive through is a disaster. I ain't going down there again. There has to be a better way. This drive through is limited to people over 70, and supposedly only from our small town, though I think there are a lot coming from elsewhere.

My math from published figures is that if I get covid at my age with my ailments, I have about 8% chance of dying. That's Russian roulette with a 12 cylinder, but only if and when I get the virus.. I expect to get it sooner or later. Am no more worried about it than I worry about crossing a street, but want to be prudent. If I were younger and healthier, like my son who says no way is he taking the shot, I'd wait a year or two at least to see what happens to the early guinea pigs.
Me and my wife took our first Moderna doses Thursday. By Friday our arms felt like they had rotted and were falling off. Today feels much better.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Me and my wife took our first Moderna doses Thursday. By Friday our arms felt like they had rotted and were falling off. Today feels much better.
My wife's 62 year old co-worker just passed away yesterday, after contracting the chicom flu two weeks ago. They had him on a ventilator but he kept going down hill. He basically suffocated. He was Type 2 diabetic. She is devastated and scared out of her mind. Paranoid about me catching it.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I probably wouldn't be so hesitant to take the vaccine if the big social media sites hadn't been censoring all discussion of COVID.

You have to wonder why the biggest information brokers on the planet refuse to allow any discussion of COVID that deviates from the official narrative.

Wife is a doc and will be getting her 2nd shot Tuesday.... she had me signed up with the health department before I knew they were taking "reservations". Age is 65 and the NC Governor ordered the release of more vaccine so my age group will start getting the shots sooner than later.

local reports are that plenty of nursing home patients are getting Covid and recovering but that some local folks that "should" have gotten over it reasonably quickly are dying. Local high school teacher in her mid 30s died earlier this week. The schools had been in person 2 days for 1/2 of students and then the other 2 days for the rest....I guess day 5 was major cleaning.

They will now be going back to online only until maybe some time next Month.

Local docs working in a small town hospital have experience getting people onto ventilators but in the past they would ship those patients out to bigger hospitals ASAP. Apparently it's a complex thing to keep someone on a ventilator longer term. The wait has gotten longer to find a bed ready to do that.

I've upped my hand washing this week.

Found a picture.... looks like she was overweight but still mid 30's .....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...r-teacher-dies-from-covid-19/ar-BB1cLtjx
I took mine Wednesday afternoon, and by Thursday my arm was hurting like crazy, and I felt a little funky. Friday was about the same, but by yesterday, everything was fine. Wife had a slightly sore arm for maybe a day, and that was it. I had no reservations about taking it, and will be glad to take shot number two.
Is take it right now if I could!
Not to worry Darwin will take care of you

Lefty

A bit long but worth watching.

https://youtu.be/xFntHpk1uok
Video removed.......
No thanks. 48 and healthy. Im more scared of being abducted by aliens than the fauxdemic.
You idiots have been coerced by fear, into doing something stupid.
You opine on here 24/7 about the deep state and then inject their stupid juice and thank them for it. WTF is wrong with this picture?
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
I'm 53, healthy.

Vaccinated yesterday.

Then why?
No, I'm not planning on getting the vaccine. Both of my daughters recommend against the vaccine. Not enough known at this time about future complications. One of them is a MD, other is a CRNA.
Has the FDA even approved the vaccines yet or is the general public the guinea pig?
I got first dose of Moderna vaccine last week. Arm was a bit sore. Nothing else.

The broken rib I got is [bleep] killing me though. Still got a few weekends of hunting left though. Pushing through.
F to the NO
My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine a few days ago. Sore arm for a couple of days. That's it. We have to take a follow up in 28 days.
No, I'm not going to get the vaccine.

I've already had C-19. I was blessed in December with C-19 and double pneumonia.
This wasn't fun, it put me in the Hospital. I was pretty sick.
My wife, daughter, son in law and my grandson had it. (C-19) They had flu like symptoms that lasted 3-4 days. When I started to feel like I was getting sick, I thought I would be better in a few days. A few days passed, I wasn't getting better, I was headed down the drain. My wife took me to Urgent care, they called an Ambulance for me. I went to the Hospital, I stayed there for 3.5 days. I did what they said. I got better, and got to go home early. After about three weeks of home care, I was feeling better. Still not 100%, getting close.
No, I'm not going to get the vaccine. Why would want to alter my DNA? Besides people are still dying from the vaccine.
Everyone in my office got it this week but me. I figure I've made it a year already, why get jabbed now? An experimental vaccine seems more dangerous than covid. There is an old school type vaccine coming out this spring if you want to wait.
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

A bit long but worth watching.

https://youtu.be/xFntHpk1uok

Is there another source for this video?
Originally Posted by acy
No, I'm not planning on getting the vaccine. Both of my daughters recommend against the vaccine. Not enough known at this time about future complications. One of them is a MD, other is a CRNA.

They tried developing this sort of vaccine during SARS 1 (78% identical to SARS 2, i.e., COVID19) in 2008. Animal studies, however, proved that it wasn't safe, so it never went to market. This time, they skipped the animal studies entirely, and went right to mass vaccinations of the general population. You'd have to be an idiot to get this vaccine.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Has the FDA even approved the vaccines yet or is the general public the guinea pig?

The latter.
I'm not rushing into it, but has time goes on, who knows......

Many were also skeptical about the shingles vaccine, until they got the shingles.

Too late.
I ask lots of people, many say no, I ain’t taking that cshit.
My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine a few days ago. Sore arm for a couple of days. That's it. We have to take a follow up in 28 days.

Same with me. Sore arm for maybe 48 hours, and felt a little draggy. I'll take the follow up shot, and go from there.
This thread is clam central.

LOL
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I'm not rushing into it, but has time goes on, who knows......

Many were also skeptical about the shingles vaccine, until they got the shingles.

Too late.

I had shingles...certainly not worthy of a vaccine. If a rash is the roughest thing you've endured in life, then you've lived a charmed life. lol
Originally Posted by acy

They tried developing this sort of vaccine during SARS 1 (78% identical to SARS 2, i.e., COVID19) in 2008. Animal studies, however, proved that it wasn't safe, so it never went to market. This time, they skipped the animal studies entirely, and went right to mass vaccinations of the general population. You'd have to be an idiot to get this vaccine.

Do you know what long term effects it had on the animals.
I'm eligible here in February. I'm not sure yet.
May get one of the Adnenovirus vector vaccines (AstraZeneca/J&J) when available, since this technology has been around awhile and has also been through the normal approval process (Merck's Ebola vaccine).

They can keep the mRNA vaccines, as you are truly the guinea pig. All my opinion, of course.
Originally Posted by acy

I cannot recall the specifics, but they were bad enough to cause them to abandon the mRNA approach to vaccinating against Coronaviruses.
No, but am taking this along with millions of other folk outside of USA: https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2021/0...vermectin-with-dr-pierre-kory-1_16_2021/

https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2021/0...vermectin-with-dr-pierre-kory-1_16_2021/
I don't know if there are any vaccines that aren't tainted. Here's a article that not only explains the involvement of aborted fetal cells, but also the DNA damage that some vaccines, such as the MMR, cause.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...-aborted-baby-cells-taint-covid-vaccines
Originally Posted by jbmi
Yup, along with the flu shot and shingles shot I got

this aged well covtard

what a moron
Yes, two shots, and the booster, I'm still alive.
Yes, two shots, and the booster, I'm still alive.

And dumber than ever.

LOL
Funny thing, when I was in hospital with COVID, I was the ONLY one in the ward that had been vaxed and boosted. Given my other issues Dr said i would have dies without vax.

Wonder if De-Flaggot also refused polio and all other childhood immunizations.

As he never served all the shots we got to go to war were no issue to him.

20 posts a day ? He's safe as he never leaves the basement.
No way in hades........

ya!

GWB
My uncle, Vietnam vet chopper pilot, was pressured by the VA into getting the first 2 shots. Being older, he like many got suckered by the hysteria. After the second shot he started having serious heart issues. 70 some year old man never had a heart issue in his life.

His son, my cousin (for the retards), texted me the other day and asked me to call his dad. Said he’s getting a lot of pressure from the va to get the boosters.

My uncle and I are very close. I told him to jam a pencil that cûnts eye socket the next time they brought it up. He laughed. I told him I’m serious. Hat bitch is trying to kill you.
In the US army, they didn't "ask'. laugh

And you didn’t tell.

But no worries. We know.
Nope I have heard of at least 9 that were fully vaccinated or at least vaccinated that have "tested positive" and are or were sick in the last couple weeks. I don't know if you guys are aware that the CDC changed the definition of vaccine from making one immune to helping to boost your ability to fight a disease. My believe is that you never get complete immunity like those of us that have had it "natural imunity ". VIruses are prone to mutate though. My description isn't verbatim but you can look it up to see the exact wording.
I don't think I will take the vaccine...

I am not convinced that it is helpful in the prevention on Covid-19.
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Funny thing, when I was in hospital with COVID, I was the ONLY one in the ward that had been vaxed and boosted. Given my other issues Dr said i would have dies without vax.

Larry Root^^^^^+
Interesting to read that again.

And compare the glee in getting an unavailable item only special folks were
able to get, against Tucker Carlson's show last week concerning
things we are learning.

The most ironic are current death rates vaxxed vs unvaxxed.

Or that total deaths in Europe are higher this year than the last two?
Easy to jump to conclusions on that one, but it needs studied.

The best headscratcher?
Why are the Lefties suddenly calling it Trump's vaccine?
They were the ones forcing it into people a year ago.

Ummmmmm Polio and all other childhood immunizations were tested for YEARS and VETTED before the public was allowed to have them. How you boomers forget that and rationalize the clot shot is beyond me. When I was in the hospital with Covid I was the ONLY one there (not vaccinated by something that isn't actually a vaccination).

Flave did serve in the military you dumb azz.

You really should know what you are talking about before you open your pie hole.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Larry Root^^^^^+

Yep. Dipshit sockpuppet for sure.
Getting injected with anything that jacks around with your DNA is insane. That’s not a vaccine, it’s genetic poison. And yeah the mRNA pharmaceutical moonshine does that.

Friggin murderers all that fostered this global assault on humanity. Lots of criminals that will never face a jury. Many many need to be dead particularly Xi, Fausi, Biden & his puppet masters. Crimes against humanity. People have burned for much less.
And I suppose quite possibly had my late wife taken the Ivermectin as I did she would be alive today. But she refused it.

Would have
Could have
Should have

Regardless, I doubt any shot, vaccine, or snake oil would have helped her in her preexisting condition. She was a very sick person.

But what do I know???

Serving your country is stupid.

What a loser.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
And I suppose quite possibly had my late wife taken the Ivermectin as I did she would be alive today. But she refused it.

Would have
Could have
Should have

Regardless, I doubt any shot, vaccine, or snake oil would have helped her in her preexisting condition. She was a very sick person.

But what do I know???
It wasn't your decision. I am very sorry for your loss.
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

Would have
Could have
Should have

But what do I know???

Thank you

She was very tired of it all.

And she absolutely hated Brandon. 😉

Would have
Could have
Should have

But what do I know???

Thank you

Smart Lady !
I’m a Pureblood and healthy as ever.

Kaywoodie so sorry for your loss.
Sure are a lot of people who trust the gov't, even after sheltering big pharma from any and all liability responsibilities when it all goes wrong.
Trusting souls indeed.

I bet many jab'eez think they saved us pure-bloods, they thought the shot made them immune.

99.8% survival rate OMG OMG we're all gonna die.

p.s. someone here posted the link of bill gates talking about the pandemic coming in 2017. There was even a video of him saying it. It came from wuhan china and was done for a reason. If you don't know why by now you never will.

You might want to call the local police, Bricktop is on the way.......
Sorry KW

Would have
Could have
Should have

But what do I know???

Thank you

So many lies told and so many deaths resulted. My sister had the full up version last summer at 82 years old, cigarette smoker and overweight. Followed the FLCCC Guidelines with Ivermectin, vitamins and supplements. Jan 2022 had delta variant and repeated treatment. Still alive and hating Biden. An aunt only a year or two younger was hospitalized and denied FLCCC treatment protocol. Would have violated hospital policy. Was told she could only receive remdesivir. She declined. Then with her laying there talking with the quacks she was told she needed mechanical ventilation. Declined again. She was also overweight and a smoker. Died in the hospital. Murdered by a hospital administration that did as they were told by our alphabet medical governance and doctors that failed their oath.

Very sorry for your loss. I hope and pray the lives lost will forever dim our view of government control.
I had a near collision with death this summer after a covid infection. The Rona didn't get me but the crazy reaction it caused in my immune system almost did.

Came close to not being here, as I had almost no platelets and would have bled out internally.

Hematologist came by to talk and I got ready to be lectured about the vaccine I refused.

But when it came up in conversation he shrugged and said basically, as far as he could tell, it didn't seem to matter and that I would have had the reaction to the vaccine or the virus either way.

He admitted openly that it's been a schit show and no one really has a handle on the facts.

Kind of refreshing, really.

And no, I am not getting the "vaccine" money maker. [bleep] those commie liars and their cult.

Would have
Could have
Should have

But what do I know???

My condolences, and I can truly sympathize. My wife of 18 years passed away last December. Massive heart attack. We both thought she was dead in 2015 from stage IV cancer. Instead, she had the surgery, told them to stuff their chemo halfway through, and lived another 6.5 years. Those years were a blessing I'll always be very grateful for. The cardiac arrest was caused by blood clots in her lungs, they said, maybe caused by the cancer. Or maybe--which they didn't say--caused by the 4 rounds of chemo she underwent. Maybe both.

She, too, was tired of it all, especially the "health care system." She quit going for scans and checkups after they refused to remove the chemo port. Their "treatment" made her sicker than the cancer did, and she always kept that in mind. That and the bowls of candy at the infusion center. Anyone who has studied cancer even a little understands what a disgusting irony that is.

It's an industry. There's no incentive to cure anyone or to prevent any illness, only to maximize profits by milking insurance companies--and failing that your personal resources--for everything they can get. The "vaccine" is no different, is in fact the greatest corporate profit generator--at taxpayer expense--in history. And the narrative behind the push has always been and still remains way too frantic, shrill, and scripted to be anything other than fear-porn propaganda with an insidious agenda behind it. What the actual agenda really is remains to be seen. What we can safely say, what is glaringly obvious in fact, is that the agenda is evil, and has nothing to do with the health and well being of American citizens.

Here it is, August. Of 2022. I remain un-jabbed and healthy. So not only no, but f u c k no!

I never did fear what some talking head told me to fear and ain't about to start now.

The only bandwagon I'm willing to jump on is Nuremburg 2.0.
Originally Posted by acy

I cannot recall the specifics, but they were bad enough to cause them to abandon the mRNA approach to vaccinating against Coronaviruses.

The specifics are, all the animals died.
Very well said ShaunRyan. Me neither, thanks be to God.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Same with me. Sore arm for maybe 48 hours, and felt a little draggy. I'll take the follow up shot, and go from there.

God bless you patriot
Very very sorry Kaywoodie
Fu.ck NO! No vaccines here for me or my family. They can FOAD or I’ll gladly assist them with that and shove their bullshit up their scrawny ass!

Vaccines???……lol. 😂…..hardly.
NEVER and those that do are a......
No way, absolutely NOT!

I refuse to let them jab me with that "so-called" vaccine. I believe it isn't needed and, in fact, it is actually dangerous! There are far too many athletes and other people dropping dead from heart issues. More so than normal and I believe that trend will sadly continue due to the very unnecessary and pushed vaccine.

KEEP YOUR VAX!
[Linked Image]

I will not be taking the vaccine and it will likely cost me a Canadian Moose hunt next fall. Canada still has their vaccine passport requirement and I'm not taking it.
My son has a wolf hunt that the guide offered him for free cause he didn't get an opportunity last time we were there. I was going to go with. It's a no go for us also. Sucks
The virus is a weird thing. Even if one just considers the emergence of a new persistent threat to the human population in the order of a cold, or flu. And there are a lot of other ways in which it is odd, it is mainstream to consider it is lab leaked, and beyond. A lab leak has been confirmed as a possibility by even the WHO. I think they said it was not their number one possibility, but they could not rule it out.

And the "product" is also very weird. A science fiction product that has been introduced in the most bizarre way imaginable.

What is not weird is how the virus kills you. It proceeds by normal means, that are susceptible to normal drugs and treatments. If they will let you have them.

The overall weirdness seems to cover up the fact that this is an assault on the human body we are well acquainted with. If you think in firearm terms there are all kinds of projectiles, and products from black powder, to flechettes, to PCP airbows. They are all capable of punching holes in bodies, and some are more space aged than other. But we know a lot about patching holes. If they come up with a laser gun of general utility, it will be weirder still, but the holes and burns will still be to some extent familiar. The Virus does things to people like dry pneumonia (I have heard it said). We know how to treat that. Etc...
Still a pure blood, and that won’t change
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I don't think I will take the vaccine...

I am not convinced that it is helpful in the prevention on Covid-19.

Simple and to the point.... I agree.
No vaccine here.
It is unreal people still believe in this schit.

LOL
People on here have gotten the shots to go on hunts and vacays..
Pleasure needs and money issues versus possibly putting their health and life on the line.....

🥴🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
It's not a vaccine, just because you change the definition of a vaccine doesnt make it one.

No, my wife is a nurse and also hasnt taken it even after being threatened by her employers. Once all the side effects start showing up in her coworkers and their patients, the pushing of the vax stopped in her office.

My wife hasn't had covid this entire time, if she has, she hasnt known it and has not tested positive for any antibodies yet.
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL
This right here. I cant believe I just opened this thread and read a bunch of literal retards more than willing to put this poison in their bodies. I can not process the stupidity of some humans!
My eight year old caught COVID last week and you should have heard people when my wife would tell them she was sick.

“Hopefully it’s not COVID.”

“It is actually.”

“OH NO!!!””

Three days later the kid is swimming six hours a fugking day. Gimme a break.
Originally Posted by shootem
An aunt only a year or two younger was hospitalized and denied FLCCC treatment protocol. Would have violated hospital policy. Was told she could only receive remdesivir. She declined. Then with her laying there talking with the quacks she was told she needed mechanical ventilation. Declined again. She was also overweight and a smoker. Died in the hospital. Murdered by a hospital administration that did as they were told by our alphabet medical governance and doctors that failed their oath.
According to the Vaxxers, the hospital should have FORCED those "treatments" on her.
I like when you tell people you can't vaccinate for COVID and they reply "Are you a doctor?"

That's akin to asking me if I'm ASE certified when I tell you the driver-side-rear is flat.

LOL

Fugking idiots.
I like when you tell people you can't vaccinate for COVID and they reply "Are you a doctor?"

That's akin to asking me if I'm ASE certified when I tell you the driver-side-rear is flat.

LOL

Fugking idiots.

ROR
Is this supposed to be a joke? If not, you havent learned a fuggin thing
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
Get mine next week.

Brother in-law got his two weeks ago no side effects.

Lefty C
lol
People are free to make their own decisions with this stuff, but I'm also free to call out your dumbasses. Millions of adverse affects including death, on the shots they have already rolled out. Shots that do not work mind you. Shots that do not stop transmission, or lessen the symptoms, ect ect. So a new one magically pops up that hasnt even finished human trials and yall are lining up ready to go. WTF!!
These shots are so effective that Joe only gets sick once a week.

LOL
I guess we've all got a story to tell. I've known my Dr. for over 40 yrs. now, and we've become good close friends. The Man is simply a genius. He practices what he preaches and it works for him. We Steel head fish together in a very nice clean Running River with Fly Rods for Sport. A lot of conversation goes on there. I can't begin to start to tell all the stories, and factual lessons he has taught me as he's got about 10 yrs on me. He kept my Father in Law alive for many yrs. who had several ailments. Okay point made. He suggested my Family and I get the Vaccine, as we did. That's why I go to him, and ask his advice! He's been sending us his medical Journals,(copy) via email for yrs. Like he does his other 3000 patients, if you want it. Before his email so called program, we would ask for his discarded copies, and finally subscribed to the journals through him. My wife and I are avid Readers. Sometimes, I have to re read something, as I'm a diagnosed open read interpreter! Crazy! Anyway, he suggested the First Booster, and we got it. All of us just made a huge move from a couple States over, to our place, and got the Vid from the Movers, probably! we're All doing well, as Milder Symptoms, prevailed, compared to Most. We're all very active, ages 64, down to 36, and getting along like we had a bad cold! Achy, contested, a little sore,etc........................Like Reagan said "Trust but Verify". That's always been my motto.
My cousin, 56 yrs. old, had it for 2 yrs, almost died on more than one occasion, the ventilator, the whole nine yards...................
Would not get the Vaccine!!! His choice, no argument from Me! He's a few lbs. overweight like I am, and also active, but still 2 different people. He just went on permanent Disability, as he'll never be the same. Just a perspective comparison of a couple of people in the whole mix of things. Certainly no Medical trial by any Means.
Two elderly cousins,(Born in Italy), in their 70's, wouldn't get the vax last yr., they both Died within a week.Their 4 kids, anti vaxers, in their 40's all got the vid trying to help the parents, but thankfully survived.Many of my Relatives from the old Country,(Italy), "they no believe", until they see or experience it.
Do what's best for you and yours! No Criticism from me, I wish you all the best. Good Health, and God Bless!

HS58
The thing about drugs, any drugs, is not if you will get side effects, it's when you will get side effects. Take any drug (or vax) often enough and you will at some point experience adverse side effects.
"Is it true that VAERS says 14,000 people have died from the COVID-19 vaccines?"
As on Nov.9, 2021
My eight year old caught COVID last week and you should have heard people when my wife would tell them she was sick.

“Hopefully it’s not COVID.”

“It is actually.”

“OH NO!!!””

Three days later the kid is swimming six hours a fugking day. Gimme a break.

Robots only know what they are programmed to know
"covid kills"
By now anyone with any common sense knows COVID was just another flu strain. There's no telling the damage the so called vaccine - flu shot has done to the human immune system. My fear is the government used the vaccine to build a super flu. I'm not sure if the sheep or the wolves will be come on top.
Got the jab
And two boosters, last one six months or so ago
Jabs were at my long term doc and hunting partners advice
Zero side effects from the jabs was zero, not even a sore shoulder
Tested positive for covid two months ago, symptoms were non existent
Did shots reduce severity, I have no idea
I have three cousins (55/65 age range) dead while having covid, two were anti vaxers
One of these three had other health issues, the other two, the anti vaxers, did not have other health issues
Would the anti vaxer be alive if they’d have taken the jab, who knows
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Independent thought is often not encouraged. Make your own decisions....
Should be leaving for a sheep hunt with my friends in NWT. Due to Canada's vax policy, I dropped out. My friends were all anti vax till the ability to travel hurt them. They took the shots.

I respect their choice and they respect mine. I will miss being with them and hope they have a great hunt. There are a few sheep in Alaska if I want one bad enough.

Another buddy took the jab cuz he didn't want to miss his Mexico trip. I respect peoples ability to choose. I am also surprised how little pressure or sacrifice it takes for some to cave in and compromise their values.
Originally Posted by dale06
Got the jab
And two boosters, last one six months or so ago
Jabs were at my long term doc and hunting partners advice
Zero side effects from the jabs was zero, not even a sore shoulder
Tested positive for covid two months ago, symptoms were non existent
Did shots reduce severity, I have no idea
I have three cousins (55/65 age range) dead while having covid, two were anti vaxers
One of these three had other health issues, the other two, the anti vaxers, did not have other health issues
Would the anti vaxer be alive if they’d have taken the jab, who knows

People who take the jab are becoming more likely to catch the virus. You have no idea yet about any side effects
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

Would have
Could have
Should have

But what do I know???

My condolences, and I can truly sympathize. My wife of 18 years passed away last December. Massive heart attack. We both thought she was dead in 2015 from stage IV cancer. Instead, she had the surgery, told them to stuff their chemo halfway through, and lived another 6.5 years. Those years were a blessing I'll always be very grateful for. The cardiac arrest was caused by blood clots in her lungs, they said, maybe caused by the cancer. Or maybe--which they didn't say--caused by the 4 rounds of chemo she underwent. Maybe both.

She, too, was tired of it all, especially the "health care system." She quit going for scans and checkups after they refused to remove the chemo port. Their "treatment" made her sicker than the cancer did, and she always kept that in mind. That and the bowls of candy at the infusion center. Anyone who has studied cancer even a little understands what a disgusting irony that is.

It's an industry. There's no incentive to cure anyone or to prevent any illness, only to maximize profits by milking insurance companies--and failing that your personal resources--for everything they can get. The "vaccine" is no different, is in fact the greatest corporate profit generator--at taxpayer expense--in history. And the narrative behind the push has always been and still remains way too frantic, shrill, and scripted to be anything other than fear-porn propaganda with an insidious agenda behind it. What the actual agenda really is remains to be seen. What we can safely say, what is glaringly obvious in fact, is that the agenda is evil, and has nothing to do with the health and well being of American citizens.

Here it is, August. Of 2022. I remain un-jabbed and healthy. So not only no, but f u c k no!

I never did fear what some talking head told me to fear and ain't about to start now.

Well said Shaun... sorry for your loss

Didn't ask in the Navy either.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I know it's a tough pill for many of you to swallow, but this thread and the entire COVID affair, is a perfect example of just how GD dumb and gullible most people are.

Yes, there are bad people in every walk of life that genuinely promote the ideals of communism, socialism, etc. But the vast majority of human beings today are just flat fugking stupid, and flat fugking gullible. It's safe to assume that most everybody today has at least an 8th grade education and it is taught that you cannot vaccinate a virus like COVID. This is proven science going back 100 years. It was taught to all of us at some point in our lives.

There are only two classes of people alive today. Americans, and fugking idiots.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Didn't ask in the Navy either.

They also don't ask now in case you two geniuses didn't figure that out.

But the difference between the vaccinations you received and the COVID vaccine, is that the ones you received did something. A COVID "vaccine" does nothing. Nothing beneficial anyway.
I know it's a tough pill for many of you to swallow, but this thread and the entire COVID affair, is a perfect example of just how GD dumb and gullible most people are.

Yes, there are bad people in every walk of life that genuinely promote the ideals of communism, socialism, etc. But the vast majority of human beings today are just flat fugking stupid, and flat fugking gullible. It's safe to assume that most everybody today has at least an 8th grade education and it is taught that you cannot vaccinate a virus like COVID. This is proven science going back 100 years. It was taught to all of us at some point in our lives.

There are only two classes of people alive today. Americans, and fugking idiots.

When COVID-19 first started and I listened to the news and then I looked around my community and did not see what the news and government was claiming in their reports. At that point I knew not to believe their BS
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The thing about drugs, any drugs, is not if you will get side effects, it's when you will get side effects. Take any drug (or vax) often enough and you will at some point experience adverse side effects.

A great example is the hippy, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, left over from the 50's and 60's Drug infested Government, Country running Democratic Sloths!

Who the in the "He*#" wants to live until their 100 in a Home, shi%*#ng them selves all day, relying on some liberal govt. worker to clean their a*s! I Don't!

Brother in Law, 30 Yrs. Marine!!! Dodged The Vid. got sick 6 yrs. ago, was healthy as a lark, was the Dick Clark of the Family, Ran, Swam, ate Healthy,
Died last month at 68 yrs. old! Lost my best friend, and Brother I never Had! Pro Gun, Hunter, Fisherman, great outdoors man, helped many people!!!
Ain't no Guarantees! Different Strokes!
I' did it My way!!!
Originally Posted by jwp475

When COVID-19 first started and I listened to the news and then I looked around my community and did not see what the news and government was claiming in their reports. At that point I knew not to believe their BS

Been saying from the start: It never added up
Sorry for your loss Shaun it sucks son in law died of brain cancer. I agree with everything you said. After I had covid a nurse told me I should get the jab. Doctor's wouldn't recognize natural imunity. I guess I will never look at the medical industry the same. My daughter is a nurse she got a religous exception. I hope you are doing as well as possible.
I always get a flu shot. No covid shot for me.

That's because you're an American.
It’s interesting to me that a majority of vaxxers in my opinion believe that they made a free and informed and unencumbered decision when they were in reality bombarded by propaganda and fear and were driven into “volitional choice”.
NO!

Have had the china flue, and survived.

Virgil B.
Originally Posted by HunterShooter58
I guess we've all got a story to tell. I've known my Dr. for over 40 yrs. now, and we've become good close friends. The Man is simply a genius. He practices what he preaches and it works for him. We Steel head fish together in a very nice clean Running River with Fly Rods for Sport. A lot of conversation goes on there. I can't begin to start to tell all the stories, and factual lessons he has taught me as he's got about 10 yrs on me. He kept my Father in Law alive for many yrs. who had several ailments. Okay point made. He suggested my Family and I get the Vaccine, as we did. That's why I go to him, and ask his advice! He's been sending us his medical Journals,(copy) via email for yrs. Like he does his other 3000 patients, if you want it. Before his email so called program, we would ask for his discarded copies, and finally subscribed to the journals through him. My wife and I are avid Readers. Sometimes, I have to re read something, as I'm a diagnosed open read interpreter! Crazy! Anyway, he suggested the First Booster, and we got it. All of us just made a huge move from a couple States over, to our place, and got the Vid from the Movers, probably! we're All doing well, as Milder Symptoms, prevailed, compared to Most. We're all very active, ages 64, down to 36, and getting along like we had a bad cold! Achy, contested, a little sore,etc........................Like Reagan said "Trust but Verify". That's always been my motto.
My cousin, 56 yrs. old, had it for 2 yrs, almost died on more than one occasion, the ventilator, the whole nine yards...................
Would not get the Vaccine!!! His choice, no argument from Me! He's a few lbs. overweight like I am, and also active, but still 2 different people. He just went on permanent Disability, as he'll never be the same. Just a perspective comparison of a couple of people in the whole mix of things. Certainly no Medical trial by any Means.
Two elderly cousins,(Born in Italy), in their 70's, wouldn't get the vax last yr., they both Died within a week.Their 4 kids, anti vaxers, in their 40's all got the vid trying to help the parents, but thankfully survived.Many of my Relatives from the old Country,(Italy), "they no believe", until they see or experience it.
Do what's best for you and yours! No Criticism from me, I wish you all the best. Good Health, and God Bless!

HS58
I call BS.

HS58
I call BS.

Come on man.

They converse for hours while fly fishing for sport in a clean running river.

LOL
"Is it true that VAERS says 14,000 people have died from the COVID-19 vaccines?"
As on Nov.9, 2021
Vastly under recorded. More likely in the many millions.
Hawk,
I've always valued your opinion and still do. We're Americans. Just out of Curiosity, what part do you call B.S.?
I got vaccinated twice, then the booster shot, then I got COVID and was sick for a couple of weeks, fever, then cold-like symptoms. Can't say it would have been worse without the vaccine but I can tell you I'm not much of a believer these days. For me, it was a calculated risk in taking the vaccine, I'm generally healthy and semi-athletic, I liked my odds either way but my extended family of 17 were all vaccinated and I didn't want to put my elderly parents at risk so a roll of the dice.
Hawk,
I've always valued your opinion and still do. We're Americans. Just out of Curiosity, what part do you call B.S.?
It reads like fiction.
Originally Posted by 257Bob
I got vaccinated twice, then the booster shot, then I got COVID and was sick for a couple of weeks, fever, then cold-like symptoms. Can't say it would have been worse without the vaccine but I can tell you I'm not much of a believer these days. For me, it was a calculated risk in taking the vaccine, I'm generally healthy and semi-athletic, I liked my odds either way but my extended family of 17 were all vaccinated and I didn't want to put my elderly parents at risk so a roll of the dice.

I agree with you. It's a gamble either way, who knows.
I didn't want to put my elderly parents at risk so a roll of the dice.

I know a few people who did similar, taking the jab not for themselves but in hopes of protecting others. Both my parents are dead and my wife's are halfway around the world so it was never a consideration for us. Not sure it would have mattered though, because the idea that I have to get jabbed for someone else's jab to work is a transparent scam.

Are you unhappy with the people who lied to you that getting the jab would reduce the likelihood you could infect others?
Hawk,
It reads like fiction.

Well, I tried not to spin it, yet keep it short to the point, as I tend to run on with my stories. Just told it like it was. Probably won't know more till we get down the so called road if we make it.
My cousin's story was on the News chanel in Cleveland earlier this Spring, no B.S. there. No need for me to spin it!

If some one doesn't want to get vaxed, I'' won't be the one to argue, that's their choice. I just shared a few stories, which I usually don't do.

It's a shame we can't trust our Government, or our politically corrupt, Money motivated Medical industry, any more than the Native Americans,(Indians), could!!!
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Not sure it would have mattered though, because the idea that I have to get jabbed for someone else's jab to work is a transparent scam.
LOL. Bingo!

HS58
I call BS.

Come on man.

They converse for hours while fly fishing for sport in a clean running river.

LOL

I could have said that he Dunked my head in that River! LOL!!!

NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SPIN! LOL
I am 76 years old. No shot for me. Had covid twice. Pretty much like a mild flu. The shots and the booster don't work. The side affects go from undetermined to death. The government and the media have lied about it over and over from day one. Statistics show you are just as likely to get it with the shots and booster as not. Why would anyone do that to them selves. Its snake oil at best, and probably worse.
I suspect you didn't help your parents at all. You will still get the virus if you are exposed. I went for a ride hog hunting with my 3 times vaccinated neighbor and caught it from him. My 2 times vaccinated wife came down with it 1 day after I had my sudden onset. I have been extremely leery of this vaccine craze from the beginning and therefore didn't get the shot, but I don't get flu shots either. Veterinary Ivermectin had me free of fever in 24 hours. Went from over 103 degrees down to my normal 97.6.
Two of my nephews had COVID-19. The one who had been vaxxed and boosted said it was like a bad flu combined with loss of sense of taste and smell. The one that refused the vax said he hardly noticed any symptoms.
TRH- glad you responded as I wanted to give KUDOS for getting this whole thing spot on right from page one.

Bristoe made a great statement early on as well about all information outlets towing the government line and squelching any open discussion.

I never got the jab. Nothing I have seen over the past year and a half makes me thing I made the wrong choice.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
I always get a flu shot. No covid shot for me.

Be aware they are trying to make the flu shots with MRNA tech.
Before you just go get one you need to find out if they are a real vaccine or the MRNA crap.

https://www.uchealth.org/today/new-mrna-flu-vaccine-testing-launching-now/

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41573-021-00176-7

That's because you're an American.

Wait… common sense and independent thinking??

Whodathunkitpossible
I would think you would put your older family at more risk, thinking you are good to go with the shots/boosters and around them more willy nilly. And it has been shown that they dont reduce transmission. Its the folks with the shots and boosters getting covid now.

My mother 71, has stayed sick since her shots, she cant shake a cold, sniffles, anything. Its like her immune system is now worse because of them.
You guys that cite nurses and doctors need to really pull your fugkin' heads out of your collective asses.

Your average nurse and doctor is dumber than dog schit. They're just going to regurgitate what CNN or FOX told them.

They're mostly worthless.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

Would have
Could have
Should have

But what do I know???

I proudly stand right there with you Brother!!!

And yes I’m still, and shall remain unvaxx-ed!!

My deepest condolences
Originally Posted by killerv
My mother 71, has stayed sick since her shots, she cant shake a cold, sniffles, anything. Its like her immune system is now worse because of them.

EVERYONE'S immune system is worse since COVID. It can't not be.

Unless you're one of the few that maintained high exposure to all types of germs throughout the entire ordeal, your immune system was compromised. The older you are, the worst it will be.
Let me give an example of how stupid these "health care professionals" are today. Two weeks ago, first week of school ends. Youngest is sick as fugk. Fever like a mofo and her throat was hurting. So we take her in for strep.

Nurse: "We tested for COVID and influenza as well."

Flave: "Why?"

To see if she has COVID or flu.

OK. Why?

So we can treat her if she does.

How would you treat her differently if she has the flu or COVID?

Well then we know.

We know what?

If she has either.

I'm not trying to be rude, but if a kid has a fever without flu or COVID, she has a fever with flu or COVID. Nothing changes.

Well, but then we know.

NO, you don't know anything of substance. It's going to be the same treatment for the same symptoms.

Well then why check for anything?

Because strep gets treated with antibiotics that she will need. Colds and flu do not.

I'm going to check in with the doctor and I'll be right back.

Uh-huh.

I'm telling you. These people are FUGKING IDIOTS.
You guys that cite nurses and doctors need to really pull your fugkin' heads out of your collective asses.

Your average nurse and doctor is dumber than dog schit. They're just going to regurgitate what CNN or FOX told them.

They're mostly worthless.

Wife and I actually switched our primary care in 2019 to an old country type Dr.
His office consists of him, his wife as office manager and one lady that draws blood/checks weight/BP etc

He is unaffiliated with either of the major regional healthcare/hospitals

Just old school

He has never once mentioned or asked if we have concerning vax status.
Originally Posted by renegade50
People on here have gotten the shots to go on hunts and vacays..
Pleasure needs and money issues versus possibly putting their health and life on the line.....

🥴🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I’m not used to you making sense.
Btw, I mentioned a while back that I experienced some discrepancies with my olfactory sensors that when any over powering odor appeared. Good or bad. It immediately was perceived as something akin to a burning skunk. LOL! Best way I could describe it. I realized that phenomenon disappeared about the beginning of July and things seem to be back to about as normal as they were before the infection.

Took right at a year to stablize. Just thought I’d share that.
They ain't sticking that "goofy juice" in me! 😡
Not without a fight anyway! 🤬
Let me give an example of how stupid these "health care professionals" are today. Two weeks ago, first week of school ends. Youngest is sick as fugk. Fever like a mofo and her throat was hurting. So we take her in for strep.

OK. Why?

Well then we know.

We know what?

If she has either.

I'm not trying to be rude, but if a kid has a fever without flu or COVID, she has a fever with flu or COVID. Nothing changes.

Well, but then we know.

NO, you don't know anything of substance. It's going to be the same treatment for the same symptoms.

Because strep gets treated with antibiotics that she will need. Colds and flu do not.

Uh-huh.

They all get money for testing people for COVID-19 and for recorded cases of COVID-19.

OK. Why?

Well then we know.

We know what?

If she has either.

Well, but then we know.

Uh-huh.

Most have been Monkey-Trained to test for covid.

Why, well... so we know.

We schooled hard on our kids that were sophomore and junior that they are not to ever let anyone test them for covid. No matter what anyone said. Do not allow yourself to be tested PERIOD.Because so many nurses etc in that situation had been brainwashed to test, test, test.

And to what end? Simply to give some d!pSchit control over you because now they have proof you popped hot.

Was a crazy thing to live through. Kids and sometimes my wife wondered about me when I was adamant about not following the advice of the EXPERTS. Dang glad we stuck to our guns. I want to feel sorry for those that didn't. But...
Originally Posted by scottf270
Should be leaving for a sheep hunt with my friends in NWT. Due to Canada's vax policy, I dropped out. My friends were all anti vax till the ability to travel hurt them. They took the shots.

I respect their choice and they respect mine. I will miss being with them and hope they have a great hunt. There are a few sheep in Alaska if I want one bad enough.

Another buddy took the jab cuz he didn't want to miss his Mexico trip. I respect peoples ability to choose. I am also surprised how little pressure or sacrifice it takes for some to cave in and compromise their values.

Amazing innit?

My son said he wanted to get vaccinated just so he could go to our cabin in Canada. What I might expect from a 16 year old. But for grown ass adults to treat that decision so lightly blows me away.
Just getting over Covid but still a pure blood. Might kill me later but I know the vax won’t kill me. Edk
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Why, well... so we know.

We schooled hard on our kids that were sophomore and junior that they are not to ever let anyone test them for covid. No matter what anyone said. Do not allow yourself to be tested PERIOD.Because so many nurses etc in that situation had been brainwashed to test, test, test.

And to what end? Simply to give some d!pSchit control over you because now they have proof you popped hot.

Was a crazy thing to live through. Kids and sometimes my wife wondered about me when I was adamant about not following the advice of the EXPERTS. Dang glad we stuck to our guns. I want to feel sorry for those that didn't. But...

It was truly bizarre to watch rationale thought go right out the window. And it was all based on fear.

Fugking scary.
They all get money for testing people for COVID-19 and for recorded cases of COVID-19.

That would explain a hospital implementing a "test everyone" policy.

That's not one I'm talking about. I'm talking about looking the nurse or doctor in the eye and asking them to explain it to you. It's not that they can't that is troubling, because I fugking KNOW they can't.

What's troubling is they themselves have never stopped and pondered what I'm asking, by themselves. They are that fugking stupid.

I spent a lot of time visiting with close friends that are physicians during this entire affair. Read voraciously, and not the news. Although I did keep up with the news as a point of reference.

A friend that is a retired MD but taken a part time job as physician at womens' jail told me straight out, you need to get vaxed. What he saw scared him. Another friend is a cardiologist was spooked similarly. Another friend that is a family medical MD told me she signed an unbelievable number of death certs because of this virus. But she and I agreed that the vax was necessarily the answer for me and my family. She was pressured to get vaxed by her hospital. Her husband was also pressured even though he had it 3-4 months previous and recovered. He finally said FU when they were suggesting, strongly, boosters. He had enough and told them as much.

So much didn't add up. And if you just kept your eyes open and mind clear, you would see the discrepancies. But people have the sheep mindset that they don't want any risk. They want someone to take care of them. Even if it is a smokescreen, they feel better being told everything will be alright.

That would explain a hospital implementing a "test everyone" policy.

That's not one I'm talking about. I'm talking about looking the nurse or doctor in the eye and asking them to explain it to you. It's not that they can't that is troubling, because I fugking KNOW they can't.

What's troubling is they themselves have never stopped and pondered what I'm asking, by themselves. They are that fugking stupid.

Thou shalt not question my AUTHORITI!
They're scared sheeples......

Why, well... so we know.

It was truly bizarre to watch rationale thought go right out the window. And it was all based on fear.

Fugking scary.

Absolutely with you there.

Buddy that is a dentist and has a Masters in public health found every stupid reason in the book to believe everything dumbschit theory that came out every week. The contortions he went through to follow this crap wasmind-boggling. Very intelligent guy that absolutely jumped the rails on this topic.

Watching these people respond to threats and how their mental faculties take leave when that happens really makes me fear for when some real threat comes along down the road.
Take the vaccine? Hell no! Not now, not ever.
PJ
Nope. No one in my bunch did. Messed up too, Mrs. Geno is in higher ed and almost all the jobs posted now want proof of vax.
You all must live in some fugged up places with a buncha fugged up populations.

1 person I know of died of covid supposedly.
Some softball mom Khanarella knew of like a decade ago.
55 56 yrs old last year.

Just struck me as kinda strange that out of the blue her family sent out her death to anyone the lady might have knew or known.
Fishing for sympathy it struck me as..
But I'm a dik anyways and got a low opinon of most O2 consumers on this rock as it is....

Khanarella saying you remember so and so lady???

Ahhhhhh no not really.

Well her family sent me a email she died of covid.

How they get your email????

Probably from the old team contact roster.

Oh....

Thinking to myself woman probably had gawd knows what else.

Some of those softball moms were big time porkers anyways...

But that is the one person I "knew" or was supposed to have known that died from the Covids.....

At least it killed a schitload of 1.0,s
They don't wash their hair very often.
I imagine that nappy hair and funky scalp are a bacterial breeding ground.
It might have been smart to have shaved 1.0,s noggins in Hospitals.

Doing everything they could to save 1.0,s
But yet their dirty unwashed hair was a bio wpn working against it all.
And none of em could put 2 and 2 together....
Yep signing up to boost my double boosted double booster, lol.
None of the vaccines are any good, if you already got the Crazy Pox.
Reading some of these posts just further proves how dumb some of you are and how doomed we all are. Do any of you pro-poison shot people even understand that the technology to vax against a cold virus doesnt even exist? Let me say it again. A working cold virus vax does not exist. So what exactly are you dummies putting in your bodies? Chit that works so well that you will almost be guaranteed to get covid, probably more than once. And the dumbchit thinking that says, well I got covid and it wasnt bad. See, the poison shot worked. News flash. The far majority of people who got covid either didnt even know they were sick or just had an extremely mild cold. Most of the deaths were from hospitals not using the proper treatments for the small amount of people who had issues. Remdesivir made things 10 times worse for the unlucky few who had issues. Vents killed people. This isnt ground breaking news. Its been out there for a long time. But armed with all of this info and knowing that they have lied to everyone since day one, you pro-shot dumbfuks still line up and even more, brag about it lmao

LOL

Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler
But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success. - Mein Kampf
LOL
Fugking idiots.
As I heard a judge tell a defense lawyer once, "you don't have to be an expert to figure out most things" when the lawyer was badgering a witness because he wasn't an expert. A one eyed N boy could see this 'vaccine' is terribly risky.

There is no telling how many adverse events and evidence have been suppressed.

Makes me wonder what the motive is. What are they trying to accomplish? Who benefits? The main movers in this aren't out for the good of the proletariat.
Of course.

It prevents infection.

It lessens the severity if infected.

It prevents myocarditis,pericarditis and myocardial infarction.

It prevents cerebral vascular accidents [stroke].

It provides for a longer,healthier life.

And best of all,it makes you attractive to other woke monkeys.lol
Originally Posted by Hastings
LOL
Fugking idiots.
As I heard a judge tell a defense lawyer once, "you don't have to be an expert to figure out most things" when the lawyer was badgering a witness because he wasn't an expert. A one eyed N boy could see this 'vaccine' is terribly risky.

Makes me wonder what the motive is. What are they trying to accomplish? Who benefits? The main movers in this aren't out for the good of the proletariat.

The biggest motive is MONEY, HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY
Not getting any unproven jabs or with adverse side effects, especially heart and liver issues. Survived COVID without jabs and Desert Storm, Great Southeast Asia Unpleasantness with all those jabs for small pox, yellow fever, plague, etc.

We’re not here for a long time; just here for a good time!
LOL
Fugking idiots.

Getting the population down to 500 million world wide and seeing how gullible folks are.Take your jab and drink the koolaid peasants!!
Originally Posted by Huntz
LOL
Fugking idiots.

Getting the population down to 500 million world wide and seeing how gullible folks are.Take your jab and drink the koolaid peasants!!
I think you are right.
Even though fewer heart attacks are occurring in the U.S. -- in large part due to the use of medications like statins and a decline in smoking -- these events are steadily rising in very young adults. New data not only validate this trend but also reveal that more heart attacks are striking those under age 40, according to research being presented at the American College of Cardiology's 68th Annual Scientific Session.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190307081026.htm

I believe this is caused by the vaccine
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Reading some of these posts just further proves how dumb some of you are and how doomed we all are. Do any of you pro-poison shot people even understand that the technology to vax against a cold virus doesnt even exist? Let me say it again. A working cold virus vax does not exist. So what exactly are you dummies putting in your bodies? Chit that works so well that you will almost be guaranteed to get covid, probably more than once. And the dumbchit thinking that says, well I got covid and it wasnt bad. See, the poison shot worked. News flash. The far majority of people who got covid either didnt even know they were sick or just had an extremely mild cold. Most of the deaths were from hospitals not using the proper treatments for the small amount of people who had issues. Remdesivir made things 10 times worse for the unlucky few who had issues. Vents killed people. This isnt ground breaking news. Its been out there for a long time. But armed with all of this info and knowing that they have lied to everyone since day one, you pro-shot dumbfuks still line up and even more, brag about it lmao
Spot on.
Even though fewer heart attacks are occurring in the U.S. -- in large part due to the use of medications like statins and a decline in smoking -- these events are steadily rising in very young adults. New data not only validate this trend but also reveal that more heart attacks are striking those under age 40, according to research being presented at the American College of Cardiology's 68th Annual Scientific Session.

That article; and the quote you posted from it; was published March 2019.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

That article; and the quote you posted from it; was published March 2019.

Do mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cause heart inflammation?

These cases typically occur in male adolescents and young adults after the second dose, and within a week of vaccination. It is important to seek medical care if symptomatic (chest pain, shortness of breath, having a fast beating, fluttering, or pounding heart).
I was telling folks back in 2020, that you don’t have to be a MD or PhD to realize we are being hosed. In fact those folks are among the most gullible.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I was telling folks back in 2020, that you don’t have to be a MD or PhD to realize we are being hosed. In fact those folks are among the most gullible.

Does that include CockSocket or is he on your cool guy list?

Lol
Not today, check with me tomorrow.
Monetizing the rona was were the most red flags flew. Should have been a wake up call....but it wasn't.

Clyde
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Pretty simple really. The one phrase these “smart people” never use is, “I don’t know”. To them it’s like a man saying his pecker is too short or wobbly. How many times have they changed the official story on masks, contagiousness, incubation periods, etc?
Common sense (your own) is the best defense available. Stay the Hell away from other people as much as possible.

See, Teal nailed it.
Have you noticed all the experts that we used to see constantly have disappeared? Or changed their story umpteen times as if they aren't on video with their previous stories?
It seems to be ramping up again as we head into fall.

We will probably get it when they have the next free clinic.

I don't want Polio after all.
It seems to be ramping up again as we head into fall.

We will probably get it when they have the next free clinic.

I don't want Polio after all.

You should research history of the Polio vaccine, what a CF that was with the first 2 attempts. And because of that is why vaccines are supposed to go through years of testing trials to ensure the publics safety.

And among the most likely to fall victim to group think.

You nailed it. Many other subjects around here prove the very same thing about the number of idiots that inhabit the earth today. Well said.
I had my second case of covid 2 week ago. I am vaccinated for the rest of my life.

kwg
Does it reduce pecker size? I need to drop a few inches for the comfort of my wominz.
I acquired an auto immune disorder in early 2020, sarcoidosis, so obviously I have a compromised immune system. Nevertheless I couldn't make myself believe the covtard BS and have remained unvaxed to this day in spite of my doc's rec to get vaxed. He finally quit asking me about it after I ingrained it in his head that I thought the whole thing was a fraud. I had covid las December and it was nothing more than a mild cold and a little fatigue. I hunted mule deer every day.
Originally Posted by ironbender

You won the Internet today, lol.
I wasn’t here for the beginning of this thread, but it sure didn’t age well for some.

OK. Why?

Well then we know.

We know what?

If she has either.

Well, but then we know.

Uh-huh.

Why, well... so we know.

I begged my parents to not get it. My parents asked me a few times. I said absolutely not. Backstory I was born with a congenital heart problem. I stuck to my guns and went with my gut then my mind and decided to abstain from the jab. Glad I did. Despite cardiologist urging. My work really pouring on the pressure. My dad since had heart issues and open heart surgery AND his blood sugar is all over the place. Absolute disaster. I can’t prove it, but I’d bet a bunch it has everything to do with that damn shot. I’m just pissed that so many people were weak minded, brainwashed and totally mislead and got this shot and still got sick….many died even with the vaxxxx
Just read through this whole thread. What a bunch of retards with...
I cAnT wAiT tO gEt mY cOvID vAcCiNe....
Dumbasses have fun with your shortened lifespan and health problems.
When a real vaccine is in place and has gone through real clinical trials, side effects known, and tested to my satisfaction...maybe.

Until then, no.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Just read through this whole thread. What a bunch of retards with...
I cAnT wAiT tO gEt mY cOvID vAcCiNe....
Dumbasses have fun with your shortened lifespan and health problems.

Unbelievable how many people have fallen for the lies about this experimental vaccine.
To the OP: No fugking way in Hell. Are you kidding? I probably replied to this thread months ago, but I’m too lazy to check in since it just popped up. Thought I would answer again.
Now we know what happened to Gus.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

LOL. I just thought he must’ve flew away with the “High Priests of NASA” he was alway talking about. 🤪

Hey! It’s paisanos!!!
Wouldnt again. Took the J&J. But...always wondered...what if??

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If I had been going to take the vaccine I wouldn't after reading this. Some of the stupidest members of the 'fire that aren't blatant trolls are fully on-board. That should be enough to give anybody considering it, pause.

Ethan Edwards Has Passed From COVID-19

His daughter told me over the phone just now that he died in his sleep, in his own bed, in the night. He had been suffering from it since the early days of September (3rd or 4th), and he told me he was taking all the FLCCC recommended early protocol treatments, including Ivermectin. His last PM to me indicated his symptoms were rough, but that he would make it. Being his close friend here at the Fire, I sure was hoping and praying that was the case. Very much saddened to hear of his passing.
Originally Posted by OldRook
The wife and I will take it as soon as it's available.. I've had this crap twice and she's had it once.. I was simply sick, my wife developed Covid related pneumonia and had a very tough recovery... We are taking the vaccine.
I know this is an old post, but it's amazing that folks are so uneducated in basic immune science, such that you don't seem to realize that even the best vaccine in the world doesn't come close to providing the level of immunity that one acquires by actually contracting and getting over a virus.
Originally Posted by pahick

His daughter told me over the phone just now that he died in his sleep, in his own bed, in the night. He had been suffering from it since the early days of September (3rd or 4th), and he told me he was taking all the FLCCC recommended early protocol treatments, including Ivermectin. His last PM to me indicated his symptoms were rough, but that he would make it. Being his close friend here at the Fire, I sure was hoping and praying that was the case. Very much saddened to hear of his passing.

You wouldn't take it again but you'll post about the death of Ethan who didn't take it. WTF?
Originally Posted by Skankhunt
You wouldn't take it again but you'll post about the death of Ethan who didn't take it. WTF?

Not sure youre wtf'n about. Not hard to understand. I took it, wouldnt again. EE chose not to take it, would he knowing covid would kill him?
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I had the same thought when I just reread his posts in this thread.

Not sure youre wtf'n about. Not hard to understand. I took it, wouldnt again. EE chose not to take it, would he knowing covid would kill him?

Why would he take the jab even if he had the benefit of foresight?….it wouldn’t have prevented him from getting infected and it wouldn’t have prevented him from transmitting it either. There’s nothing to indicate that the outcome would have been different had he taken a fake and ineffective vaccine.

Since it's now quite clear that the vaccine offers no protection whatsoever, I would imagine he'd still abstain. There's not been one scientific study that demonstrates that it prevents (or reduces) contraction, spread, hospitalization, or death. It's quite clear that it causes hospitalization and death, however.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why would he take the jab even if he had the benefit of foresight?….it wouldn’t have prevented him from getting infected and it wouldn’t have prevented him from transmitting it either. There’s nothing to indicate that the outcome would have been different had he taken a fake and ineffective vaccine.

Since it's now quite clear that the vaccine offers no protection whatsoever, I would imagine he'd still abstain. There's not been one scientific study that demonstrates that it prevents (or reduces) contraction, spread, hospitalization, or death. It's quite clear that it causes hospitalization and death, however.

But but..ivermectin....FLCCC. Faith in one...that didnt do jack either??? Jus' sayin

Hey look, it’s Fetterman’s campaign manager.

LOL

But but..ivermectin....FLCCC. Faith in one...that didnt do jack either??? Jus' sayin

^^^Voted Fetterman.^^^

LOL

Fugking loser.

LOL

Sup super twink!!

How do you know it was Covid and not the treatment that killed him? You don't.

You are trying to make him an example of what happened to someone who refused the clot shot and I don't think it's right. That's what the WTF is about.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

neither do you, so....
Ivermectin has overwhelming scientific support as an effective treatment. Unless you are scientifically illiterate, you understand that this doesn't translate as 100% effective in all cases. EE was quite overweight and had a history of nearly dying from pneumonia on at least one occasion in the recent past, which severely damaged his lungs.
No, other than causing adverse side effects there isn't any proof that it's beneficial.

LOL

Sup super twink!!

My dick.

You can’t relate.

LOL
Ivermectin has overwhelming scientific support as an effective treatment. Unless you are scientifically illiterate, you understand that this doesn't translate as 100% effective in all cases. EE had was quite overweight and had a history of nearly dying from pneumonia on at least one occasion in the recent past, which severely damaged his lungs.

And?? Pushin daisies. Knew he had issues but got influenced by y'all/scared to take the shot. Could it have lowered symptoms and avoided the worst? Who knows. Again, jus' sayin.

neither do you, so....

^^^Union steward.^^^^

Doesn’t work. Never has.

LOL

Sup super twink!!

My dick.

You can’t relate.

LOL

LMAJDNJDBBW

Dude your wife wouldnt be on every PR cock that walked by if you had what you think you had. LOL

neither do you, so....

Exactly dumbass, never said or insinuated that I did. You did.

ETA nice of you to let the rest of my post out in your reply, typical BS
Ivermectin has overwhelming scientific support as an effective treatment. Unless you are scientifically illiterate, you understand that this doesn't translate as 100% effective in all cases. EE had was quite overweight and had a history of nearly dying from pneumonia on at least one occasion in the recent past, which severely damaged his lungs.

And?? Pushin daisies. Knew he had issues but got influenced by y'all/scared to take the shot. Could it have lowered symptoms and avoided the worst? Who knows. Again, jus' sayin.

^^^All class^^^

neither do you, so....

^^^Union steward.^^^^

Doesn’t work. Never has.

Easy money, bout the same as what gummy bear brings in each day slurpin BBC LOL

neither do you, so....

No, I quoted what RH posted.

neither do you, so....

^^^Union steward.^^^^

Doesn’t work. Never has.

Your people elected a retard.

Because you’re all inbred retards.

LOL

neither do you, so....

No, I quoted what RH posted.

No, you made it clear in your first post a little while ago that you got the shot and EE didn't and that he's dead now. That's what you did, black and white..... go back and look.
And if you can't see it then there's no sense talking to you because you're too stupid to see what you did.

LOL

My people voted Oz, unfortunately some declare theyll never vote again. Meh..not gonna make a diff. Didnt when they did, right??

neither do you, so....

^^^Union steward.^^^^

Doesn’t work. Never has.

LOL

Forgive me Flave for I have sinned. I live in Pa but my people didn't elect the retard, pretty sure pahick's did tho.
No, you made it clear in your first post a little while ago that you got the shot and EE didn't and that he's dead now. That's what you did, black and white..... go back and look.
And if you can't see it then there's no sense talking to you because you're too stupid to see what you did.

I got the shot, didnt get covid. EE didnt get shot, he ded. Then quoted TRH. So....??? Nice talkin to ya. No really I dont give a schit LOL.
Forgive me Flave for I have sinned. I live in Pa but my people didn't elect the retard, pretty sure pahick's did tho.

Yur pretty sure bout alot that aint so, thats apparent.

LOL

My people voted Oz, unfortunately some declare theyll never vote again. Meh..not gonna make a diff. Didnt when they did, right??

LMAO

You are a union steward.

Stop lying.

neither do you, so....

^^^Union steward.^^^^

Doesn’t work. Never has.

LOL

Of course he did.
Ivermectin has overwhelming scientific support as an effective treatment. Unless you are scientifically illiterate, you understand that this doesn't translate as 100% effective in all cases. EE was quite overweight and had a history of nearly dying from pneumonia on at least one occasion in the recent past, which severely damaged his lungs.

Good reply. I was trying to compile my thoughts so I could convey them without contempt or sarcasm but you did better than I would’ve.

Each individual is different and each person’s body has its own unique immunity. Nobody is guaranteed to survive the injection of chemicals into their body and nobody is guaranteed to survive irregardless of their immunization status.

The giant leap of logic that’s required to assume that EE died because he did NOT get injected with a concoction of chemicals that we KNOW is NOT effective in the prevention, transmission and expression of the disease is to suspend all reason and intelligence in favor of liberal hyperbole and bald faced lies.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that since the vaccine isn’t a vaccine, it isn’t effective and it more importantly is NOT safe that EE would not have benefited from being injected with that crap. None of us know for certain but it doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to deduce that if a vaccine isn’t a vaccine and it doesn’t prevent infection then getting “inoculated” with it won’t be of any benefit. If it doesn’t work how can anyone suggest that getting the shot would benefit the outcome?

It’s as if a large percentage of the people in this country have removed their brains or whatever they substituted for brains and set it in the top drawer choosing to suspend their ability to think for themselves and blindly following the dipshits at the AMA or VA.
LMAO

You are a union steward.

Stop lying.

You have to be the dumbest sob that walked the earth to believe I was a union steward LMAO! I could say anything and your dumbass would believe it LOL

Yur pretty sure bout alot that aint so, thats apparent.

Alot is two words dumbazz. A LOT, and I'm certain about that. That and the fact that you're a dumbazz.
LMAO

You are a union steward.

Stop lying.

You have to be the dumbest sob that walked the earth to believe I was a union steward LMAO! I could say anything and your dumbass would believe it LOL

Find a woman yet?

Or you still the swinging Union Steward bad ass?

LOL
......None of us know for certain.....

All that typing....and thats the only part that matters. Period. But what we DO know is he followed the crowd here. That sure as hell didnt get him anywhere, did it?

All that typing....and thats the only part that matters. Period. But what we DO know is he followed the crowd here. That sure as hell didnt get him anywhere, did it?

Uhhh, I did know for certain but I’m not a poser from Washington state or a lazy fugking union steward from Fetterman’ville.

“Molon Labe.”

LOL
Find a woman yet?

Or you still the swinging Union Steward bad ass?

LOL

Nah, ya got me there...poor me, I could have a BBC lover like you, but I dont have the bread to afford her like you do. Whoa as me.....
Thanks, Aces.
Uhhh, I did know for certain but I’m not a poser from Washington state or a lazy fugking union steward from Fetterman’ville.

“Molon Labe.”

LOL

That makes 2 of us wink LMAO!! If you only had a damn clue LOL

He didn't follow a crowd. He was a leader on this issue.

Lead straight to the morgue, damn shame.

“Molon Labe.”

LOL

That makes 2 of us wink LMAO!! If you only had a damn clue LOL

I got more than a clue.

You’re a Fetterman loving piece of fugking schit.

Prove me wrong.
They ain't sticking that monkey spunk in me without a fight!
....and I'm "immunocompromised" as is the wife.
We made it through without so much as a sniffle!

Eldest told work to, "Eat a bug!" and did NOT get the shot.
Youngest is a Fed employee with less that 10 years to retirement. DHS pushed until the kid felt there was no choice and took "The Jab"! Other work mates held out until the Gov't relented and they didn't have to take it.
The kid now doesn't get sick, but feels tired and listless quite often.....and STILL took a booster before telling Uncle Sam to, "Kiss my grits! I ain't taking no more!"
Lost several good friends due to that crap.
One guy's wife recovered from COVID, then relapsed. Local "abattoir" of a hospital told him, "No shot! No visitation, even if she is your wife!"
He relented and got "The Jab"! Two weeks later, HE'S dead! Wife recovered!

Not no, but "HELL NO!"!

^^^ Behavior of a cult member.^^^

Prove me wrong.

A bad case of the flu would have had the same effect in his condition. As has been explained to you already, the "vaccine" wouldn't have helped, and more likely would have harmed him.
I got more than a clue.

Prove me wrong.

No...no you dont, and no, id rather you keep guessing like your wife does when it comes to whose sperm created your little darlings LOL

I got the shot, didnt get covid. EE didnt get shot, he ded. Then quoted TRH. So....??? Nice talkin to ya. No really I dont give a schit LOL.
Dragging EE’s name into this is bad form IMO. I didn’t get vaxed and had Covid 2x in four months. Neither was worse than an average cold. No cough the first time just a mild persistent fever. Second time felt like spring allergies but with a cough for a few days. I can’t imagine that the vax would have made a difference. I was only tested due to a work requirement.

A bad case of the flu would have had the same effect in his condition. As has been explained to you already, the "vaccine" wouldn't have helped, and more likely would have harmed him.

But but again....ivermectin....FLCCC.....keep the faith TRH!!
I am going to Mexico this Winter, in Huston Texas.
As I suspected. Scientifically illiterate.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Dragging EE’s name into this is bad form IMO.

Think what you will....doesnt matter if its one of "our" own or some jack off in Jersey.

I didn’t get vaxed and had Covid 2x in four months. Neither was worse than an average cold. No cough the first time just a mild persistent fever. Second time felt like spring allergies but with a cough for a few days. I can’t imagine that the vax would have made a difference.

May not, may have? No one knows. My point.
I got more than a clue.

Prove me wrong.

No...no you dont, and no, id rather you keep guessing like your wife does when it comes to whose sperm created your little darlings LOL

^^^Cult like behavior^^^

No, not at all. Prove to me EE's symptoms would not have been lessened. You cant.
^^^Cult like behavior^^^

Most days wink

^^^ Behavior of a cult member.^^^

Prove me wrong.

Boom

Trying to insinuate that if EE had got the shot he'd be with us now. Fuggin retard

No, not at all. Prove to me EE's symptoms would not have been lessened. You cant.
EE was the first member here to shoot me a PM. He was a rock solid guy. Continuing to bring up his name in order to try to prove a point is beyond disrespectful.
Poor pahick.

LOL
I got more than a clue.

Prove me wrong.

At least he has a (good looking) wife and kids. What do you have besides the fact that you got the shot and are still here? Oh yea and your job, BFD

EE was the first member here to shoot me a PM. He was a rock solid guy. Continuing to bring up his name in order to try to prove a point is beyond disrespectful.

That’s what the cult does.

They don’t think for themselves. They’re fugking idiots.

Thank you, he's too stupid to see it.

If he was treated with Remdisivir then my money is on the treatment.

Isnt disrespect the name of the game in the "Hunters Campfire"?? Seriously, your friend passed and im sorry he passed in that manner. Doesnt change the facts tho. He chose, especially after reading on here, not to take the shot. Not one sob can say one way or the other if it would have helped. I doubt it would too, but....who knows for certain?
At least he has a (good looking) wife and kids. What do you have besides the fact that you got the shot and are still here? Oh yea and your job, BFD

Gummy bear? Good looking?? LOL. If you say so

Ethan was a great guy to talk with and I miss him around here.

From what I have seen and from what I understand I think Ethan would have passed even if he did have the "Vaccine". unfortunately I believe his DNA make up was just bad for this flu.

There were lots that died even though they were "vaxed", I think Ethan would have been one of them.

Isnt disrespect the name of the game in the "Hunters Campfire"?? Seriously, your friend passed and im sorry he passed in that manner. Doesnt change the facts tho. He chose, especially after reading on here, not to take the shot. Not one sob can say one way or the other if it would have helped. I doubt it would too, but....who knows for certain?
I’m not laying claiming to us being friends. I never met him and didn’t know him outside of the Fire. We exchanged a few messages and I consider him to have been one of the really bright dudes on this site with some of the best comments and insights.

As pointed out above you’re playing a prove me wrong game. Put another way. I had Covid 2x and it was a mild cold. Getting vaxed probably would have killed me. Now prove me wrong. That’s fugging dishonest false logic.

Attempting to use a respected deceased member to further a point is classless.

Gummy bear? Good looking?? LOL. If you say so

His wife is very pretty but you'll never admit it. Nor will you ever admit that you have nothing besides a job and a house. BFD
Originally Posted by 12344mag

From what I have seen and from what I understand I think Ethan would have passed even if he did have the "Vaccine". unfortunately I believe his DNA make up was just bad for this flu.

There were lots that died even though they were "vaxed", I think Ethan would have been one of them.

Def good dude, and I tend to agree. None of us know, that is my point. A lot of good folks passed, for whatever reason.
Pahick on his 5th booster and can’t have kids.

#clues

LOL
His wife is very pretty but you'll never admit it. Nor will you ever admit that you have nothing besides a job and a house. BFD

To each his own, personally shes a 4-5 in my book. Too much gum, overbite....and me? Job? Whats that??? LOL. House?? Jeebus!! I wish!!

Def good dude, and I tend to agree. None of us know, that is my point. A lot of good folks passed, for whatever reason.

Backpedaling for all she’s worth.

Which is zero.

LOL

#clues

LOL

Youre wifes on 5000th "booster" and flave doesnt know "his" kids LOL
^^^Cult like behavior^^^

Most days wink

Why are you ashamed to be a union steward?

To each his own, personally shes a 4-5 in my book. Too much gum, overbite....and me? Job? Whats that??? LOL. House?? Jeebus!! I wish!!
Nothing compared to the whore who moved in with you that you kicked out right after right? You're all that bra

Sure you don't want my user name?
zero.

LOL

Coincidence thats the same amount of times youve had straight sex LOL fuggin twink!

#clues

LOL

It’s not my fault you’re sterile.

LOL

#clues

LOL

It’s not my fault you’re sterile.

LOL

Dude its a helluva lot better than payin 18 yrs for some kids you know damn well arent yours

That comment says all that anyone need to know about you.

I’m not big on idle threats or keyboard commando talk. I’d literally backhand the [bleep] out of you if you were within reach.
zero.

LOL

Coincidence thats the same amount of times youve had straight sex LOL fuggin twink!

Stay strong.

I’m sure you’ll lose your virginity some day.

LOL
zero.

LOL

Stay strong.

LOL

Hopefully not anal like your first time
Pahick,

Is it safe to assume you’ll not kill a deer this opener?

Again?

LOL

That comment says all that anyone need to know about you.
Yup

I used to think he was alright but turns out he's just a douche
zero.

LOL

Stay strong.

LOL

^^^^^^^^^^
Moist for Flave.
Pahick,

Is it safe to assume you did not kill a deer this opener?

Again?

LOL

Fixed it for you. Doubt he even went into the woods.

^^^Pennsylvania funny.^^^

LOL
Pahick,

Again?

LOL

Oh please, dont assume...you never get it right LOL But just for you sweetie ill give ya the inside scoop...shhh...not going this year. Dont have to. Now you can assume something else youll get wrong LOL
Originally Posted by Raferman
^^^^^^^^^^
Moist for Flave.

SOAKING WET!!!!
Insinuating that you already got a deer? Get bologna made this year? What'd ya pay for it or didn't you bother to pick it up?
Pahick,

Again?

LOL

Oh please, dont assume...you never get it right LOL But just for you sweetie ill give ya the inside scoop...shhh...not going this year. Dont have to. Now you can assume something else youll get wrong LOL

I bet you’re every bit as fat as Fetterman too.

Prove me wrong!

LOL
Insinuating that you already got a deer? Get bologna made this year? What'd ya pay for it or didn't you bother to pick it up?

Let’s ask pahick which union he stewards for.

LOL

No more bologna!!! LOL. That was an expensive lessen. Bein serious! Good schit but got tired of it fast....gave 20 some sticks out at work LOL

LOL

But but but gov't contracts and alla that. Go Joe

Prove me wrong!

LOL

You dream of ass fugging Fetterman every night dont you? LOL

No more bologna!!! LOL. That was an expensive lessen. Bein serious! Good schit but got tired of it fast....gave 20 some sticks out at work LOL

Yeah.

Because you’re a fat, worthless, dumb fugk.

Prove me wrong!!!!

Nothing compared to the whore who moved in with you that you kicked out right after right? You're all that bra

No reply to this tho eh. Speaks volumes

LOL

Serious.....serious serious....all you have to do is ask. Honest indian. Ive wanted to talk to you on the phone for ages! Believe me.....I think we'd get along great LOL

Prove me wrong!

LOL

You dream of ass fugging Fetterman every night dont you? LOL

Five Gold Stars to Flave this evening.

LOL

LOL

Serious.....serious serious....all you have to do is ask. Honest indian. Ive wanted to talk to you on the phone for ages! Believe me.....I think we'd get along great LOL

No.

We wouldn’t.

Yeah.

Because you’re a fat, worthless, dumb fugk.

Prove me wrong!!!!
I don't think he's fat (he's posted pics) but he is worthless and a dumbfugk for sure.

Sorry...missed it. Youre user name....sure go head. Im game...very much so.

LOL

No.

We wouldn’t.

Im serious!!! I know we would! Promise!! If you only knew!!!! LOL
pahick: just curious, why would you resort to talking about a man's wife like you do? I assume you don't know her? There are legal liabilities for defamation. Do you know her?

Sorry...missed it. Youre user name....sure go head. Im game...very much so.
What the fugg did you just say?
I don't think he's fat (he's posted pics) but he is worthless and a dumbfugk for sure.

Def not fat...cant be wink

LOL

No.

We wouldn’t.

This just got wierd.
Originally Posted by Raferman
This just got wierd.

Its bout to get wierdererer
pahick: just curious, why would you resort to talking about a man's wife like you do? I assume you don't know her? There are legal liabilities for defamation. Do you know her?

Dont assume. Never assume.
Hick's pulling a JohnyGinBlossom, he's trashed. No sense in feeding him. I'm out
Dont assume. Never assume.
I put a question mark behind my assumption. What do you know? Nothing?

LOL

No.

We wouldn’t.

PM Fireballs he has his number......
I put a question mark behind my assumption. What do you know? Nothing?

I know nothing. Right.

A bunch do
He chose, especially after reading on here, not to take the shot.

Ethan was his own man, I'll guarantee he was influenced by no one, he looked at the evidence and saw it for the fraud it was.

Ethan was his own man, I'll guarantee he was influenced by no one, he looked at the evidence and saw it for the fraud it was.

Yep.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep.
Get in your f.a.g.mobile and drive toward F.a.g.Ville

My read on him as well.

Using his death to make a point isn't even gauche, it's disgusting.
panodick,

Are you still too embarrassed to name the union your represent?

LOL
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
My read on him as well.

pahick (like Fetterman) is a perfect representation of that entire region.

Dumb as fugk, and prouder than hell.

LOL

A bunch do

LMAO
My read on him as well.

pahick (like Fetterman) is a perfect representation of that entire region.

LOL

No he's not a good read on that "region" and shîtting on the PA opener thread was pretty low too. Tell me again about Illinois?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep.
Get in your f.a.g.mobile and drive toward F.a.g.Ville

Once again, as per usual, proving your nothing but a classless, clueless little ankle biting POS with a chronic case of Little Man Syndrome and dick envy.
And a closet homo who never fails to make references to your obsession with everything GAY. Get a life, Little Man. Or run along to your local gay bar where you’ll feel right at home. Going through life being so insecure must really suck for you. Because real men don’t spend 24/7 stalking another man on the internet. 🤪🤪🤪

My read on him as well.

We all have to die from something, and we all have a time to go. To use the death of a valued man as fodder for a personal agenda disrespects him, and dishonors all of Life and God.
It is NOT a vaccine .

It is experimental..... and you all are the guinea pigs.
No he's not a good read on that "region" and shîtting on the PA opener thread was pretty low too. Tell me again about Illinois?

LOL
© 24hourcampfire