Home
As more of the US population has been infected, and more people than ever are wearing a mask, and more people are getting the vaccine, why is the China virus picking up steam? Common sense tells me that herd immunity should of kicked in by now. This China virus stuff is not adding up or working out like it should be.
Just waiting on JoHo to “fix” it?
Putting aside speculation and flights of fancy....

Will state it again: it is the natural tendency for viruses like this one to become more contagious, and less pathogenic, over time. The rate of the change is largely dependent on the number of hosts it passes through.

Eventually, covid will either nearly, or completely, peter out. Time will tell, and something else could take its place, or i could be wrong and it persists in rare but still virulent form, but am betting on a season or three, myself. We’re scarcely at one season, now.

Is it modern-day’s self-absorbed culture that makes all believe the earth, and mankind, has never survived such a “new model” virus before?
Not sure what you mean by adding up.

mRNA stuff is different than DNA

it codes faster with different mutations, which leads to new mutations, it is a living organism.

if the host provides a mechanism to prevent it from spreading, that strain sort of dies out.

at the same time there are other mutated strains that are not affected by that mechanism that go on infecting and probably more successful

The growth models that are used in previous epidemic models are usually sometype of non-linear model or if more current a logistic curve approach.

no doubt some of the folks in math modeling in biological systems are working with 3-5-7th order catastrophe models, with the big computers
Originally Posted by sandcritter

Will state it again: it is the natural tendency for viruses like this one to become more contagious, and less pathogenic, over time. The rate of the change is largely dependent on the number of hosts it passes through.

Eventually, covid will either nearly, or completely, peter out. Time will tell, and something else could take its place, or i could be wrong and it persists in rare but still virulent form, but am betting on a season or three, myself. We’re scarcely at one season, now.

Is it modern-day’s self-absorbed culture that makes all believe the earth, and mankind, has never survived such a “new model” virus before?

this
Originally Posted by 16bore

This is probably it. The reporting sources are maxing out numbers so that the retard and whore will be able to show a dramatic reduction.
because its application is being managed...

This wasn't an accident.... this is a plandemic...

One of my MOS's in the military was a 54 Echo....

for those not familiar with that MOS... Nuclear Biological and Chemical Warfare officer...

CV 19.... classic on a grand scale...
It is normal in these sort of things for numbers to accelerate more and more before they crash. As more people get it, the spread increases until so many have resistance they virus can't find hosts. Then the numbers crash. Think of a graph that mimics a jet in a vertical climb. Up, up, up until it stalls, and turns over. Then, zoom! down.
It's all crap, that's why.

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Yup, 400,000 people faking their deaths so far.
Our approach, were we a society run by sane people, should have been to focus on treatment, avoidance, and prevention, instead of some idiotic, rushed to market, new approach to vaccination. The disease is over 99% non-lethal even under the worst conditions. With proper treatment, it's hardly worth talking about. We're doing who knows what to the human race with a rushed to market experimental vaccine that's not even a vaccine in the conventional sense, an approach to vaccination that was proven harmful already in long term animal studies that began in the middle 2000s, and therefore abandoned. There is certainly something not right at all about how this has been handled.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by 16bore

This is probably it. The reporting sources are maxing out numbers so that the retard and whore will be able to show a dramatic reduction.

You KNOW they absolutely will take all the credit when the numbers crash. Eventhough the Trump admin set in motion the most remarkably speedy public health mechanisms in history, getting a vaccine out from zero to in arms in 10 months, he will get no credit.
Originally Posted by outahere

Yeah you go right ahead and believe that bullshit. It's a free country...sorta.
Originally Posted by hatari
It is normal in these sort of things for numbers to accelerate more and more before they crash. As more people get it, the spread increases until so many have resistance they virus can't find hosts. Then the numbers crash. Think of a graph that mimics a jet in a vertical climb. Up, up, up until it stalls, and turns over. Then, zoom! down.

I sure hope your right.
At least nobody died from the flu.

How many died of the flu in the same time period?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

How many died of the flu in the same time period?

400,000. 🤣

Of that 400,000 that died, 90% had underlying health conditions.

They were going to die ANY WAY!

TOTAL LIES being fed to the public!

Virgil B.
Originally Posted by sandcritter

It has not had a "season". It's been going on for a year.
Originally Posted by Seafire
because its application is being managed...

This wasn't an accident.... this is a plandemic...

One of my MOS's in the military was a 54 Echo....

for those not familiar with that MOS... Nuclear Biological and Chemical Warfare officer...

CV 19.... classic on a grand scale...

We called it germ warfare in 1973. It was all speculative then. It's no longer speculative. I still think someone was playing with bugs and they escaped. I'm not sure if it was accidentally or intentional. But, the bugs lands on a mosquito, bats eat mosquitoes, people eat bats. If the Chinese would of been eating American pork (who the Chinese government boycotted) instead of bats would we be here today ?

It's a hard lesson for the world to learn.

kwg
The virus is going to do what viruses do, regardless of wearing masks which won't arrest it. Might as well wear a decoder ring with matching wristband while holding a candle light vigil. Actually, the candle is more effective.
It is doing exactly what viruses do. As another posted, they tend to mutate to spread easier, but the effects weaken. If a virus was so effective that it 100% killed a host rapidly it would quickly run out of hosts and die off. The overblow MSM coverage of these "mutated strains" is just another panic tactic!
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange

Of that 400,000 that died, 90% had underlying health conditions.

They were going to die ANY WAY!

TOTAL LIES being fed to the public!

Virgil B.

Show me information to back up that 90% claim.
Also, we're all going to "die anyway". Thats one thing guaranteed from birth.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
As more of the US population has been infected, and more people than ever are wearing a mask, and more people are getting the vaccine, why is the China virus picking up steam? Common sense tells me that herd immunity should of kicked in by now. This China virus stuff is not adding up or working out like it should be.

Oh, jeez, what COULD IT BE? It's not like this has happened with any other disease we know about? If it did, there would be a word for it, like "flu season".

If you believe those numbers I want you to buy my farm that only 10 miles west of Los Angelos.

The Covid test has up to 90% false positives, and the Covid, flu, and pneumonia deaths have all been thrown together in the PIC data, to hide the CDC flu death counts. And yes the Covid has cured the flu, there is a record low number of flu deaths, somehow this year.

Don’t be a gaslight victim!
Originally Posted by marktheshark
The overblown MSM coverage of these "mutated strains" is just another panic tactic!

Agreed.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by marktheshark
The MSM... ...is just another panic tactic!

Agreed.

Modified
Think we are a long ways off from herd immunity. Very few areas exceed 12% tested positive. Lot more folks have had covid 19 that were never tested yet Id guess no more than 40% of us have acquired herd immunity thus far. less than 10% of us have been vaccinated yet & a fair share of those who have been vaccinated are among those who have already had the China virus. With the vaccinations that have been distributed Id gussying we are less than 45% that are immune to one degree or another.

Love to see more substantiated information as to how many of us have antibodies that are offering us some significant immunity. My guess is we are at least 5 months out before we will stand a significant chance of approaching herd immunity. Likely significantly longer as many of us have experienced a decline of our antibodies as time has passed.

The vaccine will show significant protection early on though as those most at risk of morbidity are being offered vaccine 1st. Id say by June Covid 19 concerns will be backing off significently.
There was a faster spreading and faster symptom version ordered to renew shock and numbers. Not nearly as severe, but everyone is already brainwashed about numbers, so that doesn't matter.

And, oh, by the way, masks don't do jack schitt.
A hand sanitizer station in every store would have done far more than face diapers, which cause more face to hand transmission than anything.
I think every Biden voter should be allowed to jump to the head of the line for the vaccine. Only after they've all been vaccinated, should it be made available to the rest of the population.
Hey cheer up guys, COVID 2021 is just around the corner.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey cheer up guys, COVID 2021 is just around the corner.

LOL

No need for a new one they can just ride this one for a bit longer and make people dependent on the unemployment etc. Then look like heroes when they "defeat" it.

AND, theres no major elections upcoming to have the need to scare everyone into accepting widespread mail in voting with loosened requirements to make it easier to cheat!

DO expect a new one before the midterms and then again before the 2024 Presidential elections though.
Well. My take has always been it's over blown and believe it still is. That said..
Wife is a nurse at a nursing home they have been 3 x a week testing all employees for like 6 months. Temp check all employees 3x a day , face mask since the beginning, last 3 months add face shields and gown( looks damn near like a haz mat suit ) wife got the "shot" and about 3 weeks later ended up with covid. That week 3 employees and 15 residents all sick , some fatal. Seems the virus got a foot hold there through one of resident's dialysis treatment outings.
Mrs was sick like a bad head cold for about 3 days , no real big deal for her , no it's my turn less head cold like , moved into my chest , troubling for sure blood oxygen today is around 90 , normal for me is 99-100.
I dont know all the number are real, pretty sure they are embellished but to say it not of some concern you're a dumbass
Pray you have a speedy full recovery.
It never made any sense because the truth was hidden . If you’re still depending on MSM to get truths then you’re a useful idiot . i.e. duck of death aka double ace ball holder
Originally Posted by Dutch

Oh, jeez, what COULD IT BE? It's not like this has happened with any other disease we know about? If it did, there would be a word for it, like "flu season".

Pretty much
Its a cold....a mild flu like illness....and a great reason to get pussies to freak out lol
a guy i grew up with who was 52, just passed away last week from covid 19 they claimed. He had pneumonia, COVID- 19, a heart attack, kidney failure and liver shock all in a short period of time.So not sure what really killed him ,or how much the covid had to do with his death ,...BUT ,it was labeled cause of death on the death certificate ,or so i was told

Falsified death certificates. Sure they may have had covid but the vast majority had even more deadly co-morbidities. Like the guy that jumped off a 20 story building and died of covid on the way down. Covid pays more than "natural causes".
Originally Posted by Dutch

flu fatalities are closer to 30-40k in a normal year I think, and there is a season.
Sister called today, shes an RN, CRNA and nurse Anesthasist and very concerned re numbers of patients her team is having to intubate. One today is 38 years old and entered with O2 levels in low 60s and they cant get her over mid 70s.

Having to keep patients in their ERs for up to 24 hours and the hospitals with setups for treating Covid disease are full.
She says testing is showing Covid, not Flu.
Crap. Unreal.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sister called today, shes an RN, CRNA and nurse Anesthasist and very concerned re numbers of patients her team is having to intubate. One today is 38 years old and entered with O2 levels in low 60s and they cant get her over mid 70s.

Having to keep patients in their ERs for up to 24 hours and the hospitals with setups for treating Covid disease are full.
She says testing is showing Covid, not Flu.
Crap. Unreal.

Next county over got bad like that right before Thanksgiving. My manager and his friend drew late muzzleloader deer tags, which are extremely sought after. His friend is a nurse that works at a surgery center, basic in-out-maybe one night at most type stuff. He made it for one day of the three week hunt, because the main hospital pushed anything non-covid over, and none of the other nurses had any experience with things like ketamine drips. So he accepted the shifts instead of getting his deer.

When it gets going, this thing picks up some speed.
Social distance or wear a mask and reduce the chance of getting it by around 50%. With asthma and chronic bronchitis, I'll opt for the mask and if others would too that would significantly reduce transmission.
They did not need to die yet perhaps! What if it was you?
They did not need to die yet perhaps! What if it was you?
Masks cause Hypoxia?
And collect all sorts of nasty stuff promoting bacterial pneumonia...
At a time when old people are particularly susceptible.
© 24hourcampfire