-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The virus is going to do what viruses do, regardless of wearing masks which won't arrest it. Might as well wear a decoder ring with matching wristband while holding a candle light vigil. Actually, the candle is more effective.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
It is doing exactly what viruses do. As another posted, they tend to mutate to spread easier, but the effects weaken. If a virus was so effective that it 100% killed a host rapidly it would quickly run out of hosts and die off. The overblow MSM coverage of these "mutated strains" is just another panic tactic!

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange

Of that 400,000 that died, 90% had underlying health conditions.

They were going to die ANY WAY!

TOTAL LIES being fed to the public!

Virgil B.

Show me information to back up that 90% claim.
Also, we're all going to "die anyway". Thats one thing guaranteed from birth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
As more of the US population has been infected, and more people than ever are wearing a mask, and more people are getting the vaccine, why is the China virus picking up steam? Common sense tells me that herd immunity should of kicked in by now. This China virus stuff is not adding up or working out like it should be.

Oh, jeez, what COULD IT BE? It's not like this has happened with any other disease we know about? If it did, there would be a word for it, like "flu season".

Sic Semper Tyrannis
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by outahere

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It's all crap, that's why.

Yup, 400,000 people faking their deaths so far.

If you believe those numbers I want you to buy my farm that only 10 miles west of Los Angelos.

The Covid test has up to 90% false positives, and the Covid, flu, and pneumonia deaths have all been thrown together in the PIC data, to hide the CDC flu death counts. And yes the Covid has cured the flu, there is a record low number of flu deaths, somehow this year.

Don’t be a gaslight victim!

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by marktheshark
The overblown MSM coverage of these "mutated strains" is just another panic tactic!

Agreed.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by marktheshark
The MSM... ...is just another panic tactic!

Agreed.

Modified

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Think we are a long ways off from herd immunity. Very few areas exceed 12% tested positive. Lot more folks have had covid 19 that were never tested yet Id guess no more than 40% of us have acquired herd immunity thus far. less than 10% of us have been vaccinated yet & a fair share of those who have been vaccinated are among those who have already had the China virus. With the vaccinations that have been distributed Id gussying we are less than 45% that are immune to one degree or another.

Love to see more substantiated information as to how many of us have antibodies that are offering us some significant immunity. My guess is we are at least 5 months out before we will stand a significant chance of approaching herd immunity. Likely significantly longer as many of us have experienced a decline of our antibodies as time has passed.

The vaccine will show significant protection early on though as those most at risk of morbidity are being offered vaccine 1st. Id say by June Covid 19 concerns will be backing off significently.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
There was a faster spreading and faster symptom version ordered to renew shock and numbers. Not nearly as severe, but everyone is already brainwashed about numbers, so that doesn't matter.

And, oh, by the way, masks don't do jack schitt.
A hand sanitizer station in every store would have done far more than face diapers, which cause more face to hand transmission than anything.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I think every Biden voter should be allowed to jump to the head of the line for the vaccine. Only after they've all been vaccinated, should it be made available to the rest of the population.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey cheer up guys, COVID 2021 is just around the corner.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey cheer up guys, COVID 2021 is just around the corner.

LOL

No need for a new one they can just ride this one for a bit longer and make people dependent on the unemployment etc. Then look like heroes when they "defeat" it.

AND, theres no major elections upcoming to have the need to scare everyone into accepting widespread mail in voting with loosened requirements to make it easier to cheat!

DO expect a new one before the midterms and then again before the 2024 Presidential elections though.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Well. My take has always been it's over blown and believe it still is. That said..
Wife is a nurse at a nursing home they have been 3 x a week testing all employees for like 6 months. Temp check all employees 3x a day , face mask since the beginning, last 3 months add face shields and gown( looks damn near like a haz mat suit ) wife got the "shot" and about 3 weeks later ended up with covid. That week 3 employees and 15 residents all sick , some fatal. Seems the virus got a foot hold there through one of resident's dialysis treatment outings.
Mrs was sick like a bad head cold for about 3 days , no real big deal for her , no it's my turn less head cold like , moved into my chest , troubling for sure blood oxygen today is around 90 , normal for me is 99-100.
I dont know all the number are real, pretty sure they are embellished but to say it not of some concern you're a dumbass

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pray you have a speedy full recovery.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It never made any sense because the truth was hidden . If you’re still depending on MSM to get truths then you’re a useful idiot . i.e. duck of death aka double ace ball holder

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dutch
As more of the US population has been infected, and more people than ever are wearing a mask, and more people are getting the vaccine, why is the China virus picking up steam? Common sense tells me that herd immunity should of kicked in by now. This China virus stuff is not adding up or working out like it should be.

Oh, jeez, what COULD IT BE? It's not like this has happened with any other disease we know about? If it did, there would be a word for it, like "flu season".

Pretty much

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Its a cold....a mild flu like illness....and a great reason to get pussies to freak out lol

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
a guy i grew up with who was 52, just passed away last week from covid 19 they claimed. He had pneumonia, COVID- 19, a heart attack, kidney failure and liver shock all in a short period of time.So not sure what really killed him ,or how much the covid had to do with his death ,...BUT ,it was labeled cause of death on the death certificate ,or so i was told

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by outahere

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It's all crap, that's why.

Yup, 400,000 people faking their deaths so far.

Falsified death certificates. Sure they may have had covid but the vast majority had even more deadly co-morbidities. Like the guy that jumped off a 20 story building and died of covid on the way down. Covid pays more than "natural causes".

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dutch

flu fatalities are closer to 30-40k in a normal year I think, and there is a season.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,343
Posts18,487,754
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.