Home
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Okay, what's the deal? Que's prognostications turned out to be less accurate than the Gypsy down at the town carnival. We hear now that Que was all false flag operation performed by the opposition.

But......we all SAW Trump and his entourage WEARING the Que icons!

1: Was this Psy-ops so effective that Trump even bought into it? Indicates Trump must have been a fool. Don't believe that.

2: Was Que actually a psy-op run by Trump and team to keep all us radical Conservatives appeased until his term was up? Can't believe that either.

3: Was Trump totally unaware of Que psy-ops and just wore what his handlers tacked onto his lapels?

4:??????

5:??????

I am lost. Open to suggestions. But this schitt don't add up!
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Still hoping Biden's installation makes him criminally liable for election fraud....
Posted By: rem141r Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
1 - yes
2 - no
3 - no
4 - pancakes
5 - 12
Posted By: Quak Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
It’s like the movie national treasure...when everything is a symbol...symbols are everywhere.

But there are no symbols...just tinfoil and moving goal posts.

People wonder how Jamestown and Wako happen...look around
Posted By: Quak Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
In the real world we lost the senate and our loud mouth President tossed an election to a senile career politician
Posted By: Hudge Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
I was listening to a talk radio show on the way home from the gym a little bit ago. They were talking Q'Anon, and they are speculating it was one person that started it and was making a lot of money off of it. After the Jan 6th capital incident, they said this particular individual made a statement on one of the Q boards and has not come back. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was true.
Posted By: Whiptail Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21

Closest thing I've found to an explanation.

Posted By: marktheshark Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
What exactly were the q "icons" they wore???

I said before in another thread that I think Trump gave the "wink wink nod nod" treatment regarding q because what benefit would there be demoralizing a number of his most ardent supporters by acknowledging that Q was made up BS and therefore destroying what they had been believing in?
Posted By: akasparky Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Que is short for Quebec, Q is short for Qanon.

Originally Posted by Idaho Shooter

1: Was this Psy-ops so effective that Trump even bought into it? Indicates Trump must have been a fool. Don't believe that.

OK, if you don't believe that, there's little anyone could say to explain things to you.

Doubt anyone truly cares what anyone pins to their lapel although many grow concerned of those that keep quoting Qanon conspiracies.

2: Was Que actually a psy-op run by Trump and team to keep all us radical Conservatives appeased until his term was up? Can't believe that either.

OK, so you can't believe again, you must really just wanna instigate an argument.

What Qanon is amounts to very little, no need to make a big mysterious deal of it. It's easily researched and discovered.

The context of your post makes it appear quite doubtful you're anywhere near being open for suggestion, but on a outside chance that you are my suggestion would be for you to do a tiny bit of independent internet research and learn who and what Qanon is and how to spell it. After that, rethink the questions you've posted here and see what adds up then.

Posted By: jdm953 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
While we are wearing tinfoil. Does Trump really have the nuclear football in Florida.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by jdm953
While we are wearing tinfoil. Does Trump really have the nuclear football in Florida.

No.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
I wonder what "Q" has said that makes him believable to his followers. I mean, surely he has predicted some big stuff correctly, enough to convince people he's genuine. ... enough to counteract his MAJOR flops. If so, I really don't know what any of those things might be.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by marktheshark
What exactly were the q "icons" they wore???

I said before in another thread that I think Trump gave the "wink wink nod nod" treatment regarding q because what benefit would there be demoralizing a number of his most ardent supporters by acknowledging that Q was made up BS and therefore destroying what they had been believing in?

Lapel pins, American flags with Q layed over the red and white.
Originally Posted by Hudge
I was listening to a talk radio show on the way home from the gym a little bit ago. They were talking Q'Anon, and they are speculating it was one person that started it and was making a lot of money off of it. After the Jan 6th capital incident, they said this particular individual made a statement on one of the Q boards and has not come back. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was true.

I followed the Qanon group since they started the pizzagate conspiracy.
I never saw any indication they made a dime, they just got there kicks making a mockery of our News Media groups.

Lots of unforeseen collateral damage involved with their antics but the blame should more so be placed on the News Media than the Qanon group itself.

The News Media were the ones making the money, they flat turned it into gold.
Originally Posted by akasparky

OK, so you can't believe again, you must really just wanna instigate an argument.

What Qanon is amounts to very little, no need to make a big mysterious deal of it. It's easily researched and discovered.

The context of your post makes it appear quite doubtful you're anywhere near being open for suggestion, but on a outside chance that you are my suggestion would be for you to do a tiny bit of independent internet research and learn who and what Qanon is and how to spell it. After that, rethink the questions you've posted here and see what adds up then.

Okay, some of us still have to work for a living. And have not the time to dig to the bottom of every rabbit hole on the 'net.

If you have discovered the obvious answers to my queries, I would appreciate your sharing of same.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: add Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by Squidge

No.

Link?
Posted By: add Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Thought so....
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Okay, some of us still have to work for a living. And have not the time to dig to the bottom of every rabbit hole on the 'net.

If you have discovered the obvious answers to my queries, I would appreciate your sharing of same.

Thanks in advance.

The answer to your question would be faster to find than the time it took you to make this post.

Try typing "whois qanon" into your favorite search engine and then read for 5 minutes.

I'm not stepping into a argument trap with you, I'd rather you learn for yourself, it's easily done.

I never saw any indication they made a dime, they just got there kicks making a mockery of our News Media groups.

Lots of unforeseen collateral damage involved with their antics but the blame should more so be placed on the News Media than the Qanon group itself.

Bullsheit.......lets see what "they" directly did.....1 led their followers into a false complacency to "sit back and watch the show" etc by making them believe that high level things were being done behind the scenes to make things right so there was no need for any personal responsibility to do anything by the believers.....2. By believing and spreading this outlandish BS garbage it made the followers look stupid, but more importanly made easy examples for MSM et al to spin to make it appear that ALL conservative right leaning folks believed this crap and were this stupid. 3 Brainwashed the hard core "believers" into the BS so much and made these believers think they were the "True enlightend Patriots" to the point they lashed out at anyone who simply dared question something or offered facts refuting thier claims and therefore caused divisions on "our side" that benefited the left. Plenty more but those who "get it, get it" and those who dont are not going to be swayed otherwise!
Originally Posted by add

No.

Link?

From what I have read, and the pretty much obvious.
He did take it to Florida with him but his activation codes expired at 12:01 on the 20th.

The man in charge of actually carrying the football returned to Washington with it after Trumps codes expired.

Biden was issued a duplicate Nuclear Football at 12:01.
Story I read stated there are more than a couple around.

They have to have one to hand to the vice if anything were to ever happen to a president when traveling.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Quazy stuff.

I never read any of it after the first week or so

Thanks in advance.

The answer to your question would be faster to find than the time it took you to make this post.

Try typing "whois qanon" into your favorite search engine and then read for 5 minutes.

I'm not stepping into a argument trap with you, I'd rather you learn for yourself, it's easily done.

I can certainly find nothing which would explain the Administration participating in such a hoax, as all internet sources claim this phenomenon to be.
I will also add that it delegitimized LEGITIMATE claims by those on our side such as that the election was stolen by fraud.....As an example...when a person first tells you that Nancy Pelosi and the Pope have both been arrested by US Special Forces (actual posts in the Q thread last week) and that is obviously false, are you going to give it any creedence when they next tell you facts abut how the election was stolen?
Posted By: 16bore Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
The Q tards are the guys at the gun shows wearing polished black Reebok’s, cargo pants, white socks, NRA hats with scrambled eggs on the brim and selling 22LR for $50/box.

It’s a bunch of schit stirring idiots like Antifa.

Bullsheit.......lets see what "they" directly did.....1 led their followers into a false complacency to "sit back and watch the show" etc by making them believe that high level things were being done behind the scenes to make things right so there was no need for any personal responsibility to do anything by the believers.....2. By believing and spreading this outlandish BS garbage it made the followers look stupid, but more importanly made easy examples for MSM et al to spin to make it appear that ALL conservative right leaning folks believed this crap and were this stupid. 3 Brainwashed the hard core "believers" into the BS so much and made these believers think they were the "True enlightend Patriots" to the point they lashed out at anyone who simply dared question something or offered facts refuting thier claims and therefore caused divisions on "our side" that benefited the left. Plenty more but those who "get it, get it" and those who dont are not going to be swayed otherwise!

That's the collateral damage from Qanon's posts for sure.
But, it was the News Media that spun it into supposedly factual stories when they knew better but wanted to gain and hold viewers to make money.

Come on "Pizzagate"? Who the hell is going to believe in that?
That was started by gamer kids on 4chan and then reposted by the Qanon group, in fact it was their very foundation.

Blaming Qanon would be much like the News Media stripping every post Jag made from our boards, spinning them into news stories to turn a buck then pointing back at Jag for blame if anything were to go wrong.

At any point over the last 3 years that Qanon has rampaged along, anyone that cared could have looked them up and learned the truth.

But most would rather drink the koolaid.

Qanon started on 4chan.org, 4chan was established and owned by a 15 year old gamer kid, they had no political agenda, they were just having fun.

But, it was the News Media that spun it into supposedly factual stories when they knew better but wanted to gain and hold viewers.

That was started by gamer kids on 4chan and then reposted by the Qanon group, in fact it was their very foundation.

Blaming Qanon would be much like the News Media stripping every post Jag made from our boards, spinning them into news stories to turn a buck then pointing back at Jag for blame if anything were to go wrong.

At any point over the last 3 years that Qanon has rampaged along, anyone that cared could have looked them up and learned the truth.

Qanon started on 4chan.org, 4chan was established and owned by a 15 year old gamer kid, they had no political agenda, they were just having fun.

I will agree that the statement I made about the MSM using the Q believers to make us ALL look dumb is as you say "collateral damage". They rest were Directly caused by belief in Q!

But, it was the News Media that spun it into supposedly factual stories when they knew better but wanted to gain and hold viewers.

I will agree that the statement I made about the MSM using the Q believers to make us ALL look dumb is as you say "collateral damage". They rest were Directly caused by belief in Q!

I also still cant believe how many otherwise intelligent folks were drawn to and moreso remained believers in such obvious bullsheit!

I also still cant believe how many otherwise intelligent folks were drawn to and moreso remained believers in such obvious bullsheit!

People wanted so badly for it to be true.

How many times right here on these boards were post made about some outrageous crazy story someone read on a little radical right wing news channel and then rage about how none of the major network news channels were running the story. It was a conspiracy, the media was hiding the supposedly real facts.

They begged the media to run this schit and eventually they did.
They got what they asked for.

People wanted so badly for it to be true.

How many times right here on these boards were post made about some outrageous crazy story someone read on a little radical right wing news channel and then rage about how none of the major network news channels were running the story. It was a conspiracy, the media was hiding the supposedly real facts.

They begged the media to run this schit and eventually they did.
They got what they asked for.

I doubt there were many here who didnt WISH this stuff was real, BUT we were smart enough to think objectively about it and do a little independent research to call it what it is.....a bunch of made up fantasyland bullsheit!
The "logic" seems to go like this. The government is evil. On this, I will agree. It is a given. But then they will basically say that ANY evil thing that anyone says the government is doing MUST be true! I mean, the government is evil, right? Then they MUST be doing child sacrifices in Nancy Pelosi's office! I read it on the internet!

People will immediately believe anything, without any hint of evidence. All they need is someone saying it on the internet...and it's TRUE! And woe be unto anyone who dares question.... Whether it's "Q", or any number of other similar things.

If I see compelling evidence of something, I will believe it, even though it may be VERY unpopular. If I see nothing but some dude in his garage saying such-and-such that comes from anonymous sources... well, I'm not so likely to believe it.

I have asked this question here earlier.... what proofs are there that have caused you to believe in the authenticity of Q? I have looked around on the internet, and others have asked the same question. Very straightforward, usually with no tone of malice. The Q believers always and immediately get VERY defensive, and without fail, give this response... "do the research, man!". Well, some of us have no desire to dig through thousands of pages of .... stuff, just a simple question, why do YOU believe? And so far, I have yet to run across anyone who will answer that question. Certainly not in any specific way.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Okay, what's the deal? Que's prognostications turned out to be less accurate than the Gypsy down at the town carnival. We hear now that Que was all false flag operation performed by the opposition.

But......we all SAW Trump and his entourage WEARING the Que icons!

3: Was Trump totally unaware of Que psy-ops and just wore what his handlers tacked onto his lapels?

4:??????

5:??????

Q was a psyop used by Trump and his Mil Intel to let the people know that no matter how bleak things look to not worry, Trump has a plan and all is going to plan and for the beloved of Trump to know there is no cause for despair because Trump will get four more shortly.

Q spread the message to patriots who would hear that its going to he Biblical and not to worry as nothing can stop what is coming and that Trump was not kidding when he said "The best is yet to come."

MAGA
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by add

No.

Link?

Link that he does have them, please.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by add

No.

Link?

Link that he does have them, please.

Thought so.
I will also add that it delegitimized LEGITIMATE claims by those on our side such as that the election was stolen by fraud.....As an example...when a person first tells you that Nancy Pelosi and the Pope have both been arrested by US Special Forces (actual posts in the Q thread last week) and that is obviously false, are you going to give it any creedence when they next tell you facts abut how the election was stolen?

Excellent point. Now that we know that Q was a CIA Psyop, it all seem to make sense. Create a movement, convince thousands if not millions of Hard Working American that "You have a Plan", capture the public eye, add some tinfoil, sprinkle with a little bizarre crazy schit, then discredit your own "movement", so when these Hard Working Americans release irrefutable evidence that the election was indeed stolen, etc. they are not taken seriously. just a bunch of cooks.

All part of the Q Psyop Plan. Create the movement then use the Media to discredit your own movement and the entire Conservative or "right" thinking American.
Posted By: Rugerfan4374 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
I do not post in this part of the forum much, and after this post I probably won't again soon.

Right now I am going through a living hell with my wife, because she has bought into this nonsense. Will not be told otherwise, when I debunk what she is being told, she gets mad, when I show her proof that what they are telling her is wrong, she gets mad. When they are stating facts that are historically inaccurate, when the organization has been publicly discredited. I call bull! So many people wanted things to happen, but they didn't. What is happening, relationships are being torn apart by all of this.

So people, it is all bull sheet. My relationship is on the line, because I will not drink the kool-aid.

What we had was government that went on the attack as soon as a President that was not part of the establishment got elected. He got elected on the premise that he was going to drain the swamp ( expose the establishment). Well the establishment fought back. Then instead of just letting it play out and let the facts come to light, he got on social media and shot his mouth off. When he and Biden had there debate and he acted like an ass, and tried to bully his way through things, he lost support. Bottom line.

What "Q" has done is exposed the weak minded, exposed the the real sheeple.
Originally Posted by Rugerfan4374
I do not post in this part of the forum much, and after this post I probably won't again soon.

Right now I am going through a living hell with my wife, because she has bought into this nonsense. Will not be told otherwise, when I debunk what she is being told, she gets mad, when I show her proof that what they are telling her is wrong, she gets mad. When they are stating facts that are historically inaccurate, when the organization has been publicly discredited. I call bull! So many people wanted things to happen, but they didn't. What is happening, relationships are being torn apart by all of this.

So people, it is all bull sheet. My relationship is on the line, because I will not drink the kool-aid.

What we had was government that went on the attack as soon as a President that was not part of the establishment got elected. He got elected on the premise that he was going to drain the swamp ( expose the establishment). Well the establishment fought back. Then instead of just letting it play out and let the facts come to light, he got on social media and shot his mouth off. When he and Biden had there debate and he acted like an ass, and tried to bully his way through things, he lost support. Bottom line.

So you are a liberal POS and your wife isn’t and that’s Q’s fault.
Interesting
Posted By: Rugerfan4374 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21

Interesting

How funny a real comedian! No sir I am not a liberal. What I am is a conservative that realizes that "we the people" in reality do not matter other than our tax dollars and votes.

What I don't believein, is phony made up bullcrap.
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
So sorry your relationship is deteriorating when it should be strong in the middle of a pandemic. And to think many of the problems are due to the conspiracy-driven Q cult. The Q involvement is a very serious psychological attachment, thus making disattachment very difficult.

Cult addiction becomes a way of life for these folks and eventually leads to dysfunctional behavior. Q’s dogma becomes their belief system and identity. The Q hypotism, illusions, delusions make people feel bigger than themselves and empowered (in a false way).

Qbers feel unique and special with a (false) sense of belonging with their new clique. As with any cult, though, at some point, cultists start to disconnect from their normal way of life, from normal friends and relationships, and even from society.

We’ve seen how Qbers view non-Qbers on this forum as no enlightened, stupid, and even as a threat to their Q cult’s identity. Non-Qbers are viewed as the enemy.

Alignment with “Q” has screwed up lots of things and lots of people. The depths of the Q cult are deep and dark.

Seriously hope you can get your wife back to the other side.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
So sorry your relationship is deteriorating when it should be strong in the middle of a pandemic. And to think many of the problems are due to the conspiracy-driven Q cult. The Q involvement is a very serious psychological attachment, thus making disattachment very difficult.

Cult addiction becomes a way of life for these folks and eventually leads to dysfunctional behavior. Q’s dogma becomes their belief system and identity. The Q hypotism, illusions, delusions make people feel bigger than themselves and empowered (in a false way).

Qbers feel unique and special with a (false) sense of belonging with their new clique. As with any cult, though, at some point, cultists start to disconnect from their normal way of life, from normal friends and relationships, and even from society.

We’ve seen how Qbers view non-Qbers on this forum as no enlightened, stupid, and even as a threat to their Q cult’s identity. Non-Qbers are viewed as the enemy.

Alignment with “Q” has screwed up lots of things and lots of people. The depths of the Q cult are deep and dark.

Seriously hope you can get your wife back to the other side.

Excellent Post!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21

Now that we know that Q was a CIA Psyop, it all seem to make sense.

Could you please elaborate on how it is that we "know" Q was/is a CIA "psyop?"

Is it the same way that some people seem to "know" that Trump still has the nuclear launch codes?
So, the general consensus is: Q is just another false god leading another bunch of disillusioned acolytes. And even Trump and his entourage bought into the bullschitt?
Posted By: 54Woody Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
It's know as confirmation bias, the tendency for one to seek out confirmation of their beliefs or desires on emotionally charged topics such as religion or politics. Cult leaders have used it throughout history. The Internet has made it easy as any research into a topic will result in prompts by social media to similar information confirming the belief. When we tell someone who has fell into the rabbit hole to "do a little research " their research will only trend toward confirmation of their position. Once a person is entrenched in their belief even legitimate information to the contrary will be deemed false and they will only remember "facts" supporting their belief. I have an intelligent friend in this boat right now. This is a psychological condition that in its worst form resembles or is a mental illness.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by smokepole

Is it the same way that some people seem to "know" that Trump still has the nuclear launch codes?

It doesn't matter if it's a PSYOP, kids playing games, or trolls fugging with Trump supporters. Whatever it is I can't think of one good thing that has come out of the movement and attributing it to some Deep State operation is just going further down the rabbit hole. For anybody that still believes, If Q calls you to a meeting of believers in Guyana, I suggest avoiding the kool-aid.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Nothing like a bunch of boomers arguing over something
Q: Its going to be Biblical.

Q: Save the BEST for last.

Trump: The BEST is yet to come.
Its coming. And, it will only be the beginning. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: erikj Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Any speculation as to why Trump didn't pardon Assange and/or Snowden.
https://youtu.be/BREos5woyXc

If a person still "believes in Q" after a careful review of successful prognostications, does that make all of his other beliefs suspect as well?

Or does "belief in Q" abrogate any chance that a person actually can logically review Q's performance?

Where did the name "Q" come from anyway?

Perhaps a review of John de Lancey's career would give a clue. A "Q drop" as it were.

One step at a time, Sweet Jesus,....
Originally Posted by erikj

Any speculation as to why Trump didn't pardon Assange and/or Snowden.

DUH! Because he's still president, man! He can still pardon them later, man!

There it is, folks. Proof positive, right there....
Originally Posted by Stophel

There it is, folks. Proof positive, right there....

Patience Grasshopper. There is no proof of Christ either, yet. Why? HIS time is not your time.
Those must be the Pope's guards.

Patience Grasshopper. There is no proof of Christ either, yet. Why? HIS time is not your time.

No

I have eyewitnesses of Christ (among other things). Q has nothing. The comparison is disgusting, and bordering on blasphemous.

Humm. What P is in the k_ll box?
Tell us when, Stophel, to prove you know of what you speak.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]key banks near me
Posted By: Hudge Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Wasn’t there 17 US flags at the inauguration? Well Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet so Biden must be helping Trump with Q! 🤪

Isn’t that what the die hard Q supporters are saying now...
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
How can you tell who is joking and who is being serious on here?

One step at a time, Sweet Jesus,....

More like One toke over the line, Sweer Jesus.
Originally Posted by jmh3

Connect some dots, unless you think Trump and Flynn are trolling us. whistle

Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
I always tell the truth...even when I lie.

You have already admitted, in your sickening comparison to Christ, that you have no proof. Your faith in "Q" is totally blind. You have NOTHING. Nothing but cryptic blurbs and "patience".... A hope that sooner or later, you will be able to force fit all of the QAnonsense predictions to match current events... and claim that prophecy is fulfilled!

A foolish faith that leads to destruction.
Flynn tweeted on Dec 27, Done in 30.

Is the new home of Biden secured inside the barricade of walls and razor wire, along with the Capitol, the property of the Vatican's Incorporated US of A that was transferred in the Act of 1871?

Posted By: 700LH Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Q can be described in 2 words "fphuking stupid"

Interesting

How funny a real comedian! No sir I am not a liberal. What I am is a conservative that realizes that "we the people" in reality do not matter other than our tax dollars and votes.

What I don't believein, is phony made up bullcrap.

LOL, I guess my sarcasm didn’t shine through.

If you went over to the Q thread and posted this, the first they would have done is call you a Liberal, a non-Patriot and an idiot.

Sorry for the confusion.

You have already admitted, in your sickening comparison to Christ, that you have no proof. Your faith in "Q" is totally blind. You have NOTHING. Nothing but cryptic blurbs and "patience".... A hope that sooner or later, you will be able to force fit all of the QAnonsense predictions to match current events... and claim that prophecy is fulfilled!

It was a simple question. I'll rephrase it. Do you think there will be a Trump card? Yes or No.

If Yes, then when do you think it will happen.

PS. You don't need to answer the first question if you are unsure your BS is true.
Originally Posted by smokepole

K22 posted a video link about it over at the Q thread.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Q is the figment of someone's overactive imagination. Their intentions may have been honorable, but they meant nothing more than that.

American conservatives need to find a rally point and start acting like one body, its just not Q. I say that rally point needs to be the 2nd Amendment or something similar. Donald Trump was a good start but humans are flawed and we know Donald Trump was definite flawed. He bought into Q. I find that as a mistake.

kwg

No

I have eyewitnesses of Christ (among other things). Q has nothing. The comparison is disgusting, and bordering on blasphemous.

That right there.

Connect some dots, unless you think Trump and Flynn are trolling us.

Over the last six months, that has become PAINFULLY obvious. Apparently Trump used the Q phenomenon to motivate his base. All the while knowing the whole thing was just a couple kids in their Mom's basement playing on their computer and laughing their fugging ass off at the whole country getting fired up over it.

But, hell, many major religions have been founded on much less.

It was a simple question. I'll rephrase it. Do you think there will be a Trump card? Yes or No.

If Yes, then when do you think it will happen.

PS. You don't need to answer the first question if you are unsure your BS is true.

I don't need to answer any of your questions. But I will answer your question, even though you will not answer any. I think Trump has played his hand, and there are no more cards left.

And that is the last question I will answer of you. Please do not address me again, and I will gladly reciprocate.

No

That right there.

110%

Connect some dots, unless you think Trump and Flynn are trolling us.

Over the last six months, that has become PAINFULLY obvious. Apparently Trump used the Q phenomenon to motivate his base. All the while knowing the whole thing was just a couple kids in their Mom's basement playing on their computer and laughing their fugging ass off at the whole country getting fired up over it.

But, hell, many major religions have been founded on much less.

Yep it was obvious Trump was riding the fence on Q....never confirmed nor denied it. As i said what benefit would there have been to crush a bunch of his ardent by acknowledging that Q was BS?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21

+1
Posted By: Huntz Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
People who believe in Q still wait up for Santa Claus.
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
Q is like The Onion.

Post incredily ridiculous stuff that later sometimes turns out to be true.
At least the Onion is trying to be hilarious.
Originally Posted by ribka
Q is like The Onion.

Post incredily ridiculous stuff that later sometimes turns out to be true.

Aint ya ever herda quincidents.
As always Jag, your contribution to this thread is enlightening.
Hahaha. Thanks, Sparky.
Wondering why ATT Samsung wont let me send pics of Que drops/tweets to acquaintances.

That crew is apparently anti-Quber too. Unreal crap to do just to shut down a larp.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Trump vs Que - 01/22/21
We are in for it now....We need both Q and Trump. Democrats are getting out of hand more and more every day.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump vs Que - 01/23/21
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We are in for it now....We need both Q and Trump. Democrats are getting out of hand more and more every day.

I thought you Q-bers, were dead set that The Military is in Charge and Biden really isn’t President.
Posted By: MikeReilly Re: Trump vs Que - 01/23/21
Trump flew the Q flag for a while because it pandered to some people who otherwise might not support him as strongly financially. Elections are expensive. The Q crowd collectively exhibit strong signs of apophenia, the tendency to connect dots that aren't really related. This is why one of my otherwise brilliant buddies believes in 'chem trail' nuttery. It's a common symptom of schizophrenia, but on it's own not diagnostic. Q plays on confirmation bias - coming up with conspiracies that a group of people would really want to believe.
Posted By: akasparky Re: Trump vs Que - 01/23/21
Trump quoted Qanon and retweeted its supporters posts 100's of times which offered them validity regardless of what his intent may or may not have been.

[Linked Image from chicagotribune.com]
Posted By: Stophel Re: Trump vs Que - 01/25/21
I wish to apologize to Jaguartx for my harsh comment. I should not have reacted in such a way.
© 24hourcampfire