Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

One step at a time, Sweet Jesus,....

More like One toke over the line, Sweer Jesus.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jmh3
How can you tell who is joking and who is being serious on here?

Connect some dots, unless you think Trump and Flynn are trolling us. whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I always tell the truth...even when I lie.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tell us when, Stophel, to prove you know of what you speak.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]key banks near me

You have already admitted, in your sickening comparison to Christ, that you have no proof. Your faith in "Q" is totally blind. You have NOTHING. Nothing but cryptic blurbs and "patience".... A hope that sooner or later, you will be able to force fit all of the QAnonsense predictions to match current events... and claim that prophecy is fulfilled!

A foolish faith that leads to destruction.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Flynn tweeted on Dec 27, Done in 30.

Is the new home of Biden secured inside the barricade of walls and razor wire, along with the Capitol, the property of the Vatican's Incorporated US of A that was transferred in the Act of 1871?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q can be described in 2 words "fphuking stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rugerfan4374
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Rugerfan4374
I do not post in this part of the forum much, and after this post I probably won't again soon.

Right now I am going through a living hell with my wife, because she has bought into this nonsense. Will not be told otherwise, when I debunk what she is being told, she gets mad, when I show her proof that what they are telling her is wrong, she gets mad. When they are stating facts that are historically inaccurate, when the organization has been publicly discredited. I call bull! So many people wanted things to happen, but they didn't. What is happening, relationships are being torn apart by all of this.

So people, it is all bull sheet. My relationship is on the line, because I will not drink the kool-aid.

What we had was government that went on the attack as soon as a President that was not part of the establishment got elected. He got elected on the premise that he was going to drain the swamp ( expose the establishment). Well the establishment fought back. Then instead of just letting it play out and let the facts come to light, he got on social media and shot his mouth off. When he and Biden had there debate and he acted like an ass, and tried to bully his way through things, he lost support. Bottom line.

What "Q" has done is exposed the weak minded, exposed the the real sheeple.

So you are a liberal POS and your wife isn’t and that’s Q’s fault.
Interesting

How funny a real comedian! No sir I am not a liberal. What I am is a conservative that realizes that "we the people" in reality do not matter other than our tax dollars and votes.

What I don't believein, is phony made up bullcrap.

LOL, I guess my sarcasm didn’t shine through.

If you went over to the Q thread and posted this, the first they would have done is call you a Liberal, a non-Patriot and an idiot.

Sorry for the confusion.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stophel

You have already admitted, in your sickening comparison to Christ, that you have no proof. Your faith in "Q" is totally blind. You have NOTHING. Nothing but cryptic blurbs and "patience".... A hope that sooner or later, you will be able to force fit all of the QAnonsense predictions to match current events... and claim that prophecy is fulfilled!

It was a simple question. I'll rephrase it. Do you think there will be a Trump card? Yes or No.

If Yes, then when do you think it will happen.

PS. You don't need to answer the first question if you are unsure your BS is true.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

Now that we know that Q was a CIA Psyop, it all seem to make sense.

Could you please elaborate on how it is that we "know" Q was/is a CIA "psyop?"

Is it the same way that some people seem to "know" that Trump still has the nuclear launch codes?

K22 posted a video link about it over at the Q thread.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q is the figment of someone's overactive imagination. Their intentions may have been honorable, but they meant nothing more than that.

American conservatives need to find a rally point and start acting like one body, its just not Q. I say that rally point needs to be the 2nd Amendment or something similar. Donald Trump was a good start but humans are flawed and we know Donald Trump was definite flawed. He bought into Q. I find that as a mistake.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Patience Grasshopper. There is no proof of Christ either, yet. Why? HIS time is not your time.

No

I have eyewitnesses of Christ (among other things). Q has nothing. The comparison is disgusting, and bordering on blasphemous.

That right there.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Connect some dots, unless you think Trump and Flynn are trolling us.

Over the last six months, that has become PAINFULLY obvious. Apparently Trump used the Q phenomenon to motivate his base. All the while knowing the whole thing was just a couple kids in their Mom's basement playing on their computer and laughing their fugging ass off at the whole country getting fired up over it.

But, hell, many major religions have been founded on much less.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It was a simple question. I'll rephrase it. Do you think there will be a Trump card? Yes or No.

If Yes, then when do you think it will happen.

PS. You don't need to answer the first question if you are unsure your BS is true.

I don't need to answer any of your questions. But I will answer your question, even though you will not answer any. I think Trump has played his hand, and there are no more cards left.

And that is the last question I will answer of you. Please do not address me again, and I will gladly reciprocate.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Patience Grasshopper. There is no proof of Christ either, yet. Why? HIS time is not your time.

No

I have eyewitnesses of Christ (among other things). Q has nothing. The comparison is disgusting, and bordering on blasphemous.

That right there.

110%

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Connect some dots, unless you think Trump and Flynn are trolling us.

Over the last six months, that has become PAINFULLY obvious. Apparently Trump used the Q phenomenon to motivate his base. All the while knowing the whole thing was just a couple kids in their Mom's basement playing on their computer and laughing their fugging ass off at the whole country getting fired up over it.

But, hell, many major religions have been founded on much less.

Yep it was obvious Trump was riding the fence on Q....never confirmed nor denied it. As i said what benefit would there have been to crush a bunch of his ardent by acknowledging that Q was BS?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Hudge
I was listening to a talk radio show on the way home from the gym a little bit ago. They were talking Q'Anon, and they are speculating it was one person that started it and was making a lot of money off of it. After the Jan 6th capital incident, they said this particular individual made a statement on one of the Q boards and has not come back. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was true.

I followed the Qanon group since they started the pizzagate conspiracy.
I never saw any indication they made a dime, they just got there kicks making a mockery of our News Media groups.

Lots of unforeseen collateral damage involved with their antics but the blame should more so be placed on the News Media than the Qanon group itself.

Bullsheit.......lets see what "they" directly did.....1 led their followers into a false complacency to "sit back and watch the show" etc by making them believe that high level things were being done behind the scenes to make things right so there was no need for any personal responsibility to do anything by the believers.....2. By believing and spreading this outlandish BS garbage it made the followers look stupid, but more importanly made easy examples for MSM et al to spin to make it appear that ALL conservative right leaning folks believed this crap and were this stupid. 3 Brainwashed the hard core "believers" into the BS so much and made these believers think they were the "True enlightend Patriots" to the point they lashed out at anyone who simply dared question something or offered facts refuting thier claims and therefore caused divisions on "our side" that benefited the left. Plenty more but those who "get it, get it" and those who dont are not going to be swayed otherwise!

+1

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
People who believe in Q still wait up for Santa Claus.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Q is like The Onion.

Post incredily ridiculous stuff that later sometimes turns out to be true.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
At least the Onion is trying to be hilarious.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Q is like The Onion.

Post incredily ridiculous stuff that later sometimes turns out to be true.

Aint ya ever herda quincidents.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (264mag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 41rem, 10gaugemag, 35 invisible), 2,170 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,031
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.