Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Okay, what's the deal? Que's prognostications turned out to be less accurate than the Gypsy down at the town carnival. We hear now that Que was all false flag operation performed by the opposition.

But......we all SAW Trump and his entourage WEARING the Que icons!

1: Was this Psy-ops so effective that Trump even bought into it? Indicates Trump must have been a fool. Don't believe that.

2: Was Que actually a psy-op run by Trump and team to keep all us radical Conservatives appeased until his term was up? Can't believe that either.

3: Was Trump totally unaware of Que psy-ops and just wore what his handlers tacked onto his lapels?

4:??????

5:??????

I am lost. Open to suggestions. But this schitt don't add up!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Still hoping Biden's installation makes him criminally liable for election fraud....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
1 - yes
2 - no
3 - no
4 - pancakes
5 - 12

My diploma is a DD214
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
It’s like the movie national treasure...when everything is a symbol...symbols are everywhere.

But there are no symbols...just tinfoil and moving goal posts.

People wonder how Jamestown and Wako happen...look around

GOD Bless America
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
In the real world we lost the senate and our loud mouth President tossed an election to a senile career politician

Last edited by Quak; 01/21/21.

GOD Bless America
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was listening to a talk radio show on the way home from the gym a little bit ago. They were talking Q'Anon, and they are speculating it was one person that started it and was making a lot of money off of it. After the Jan 6th capital incident, they said this particular individual made a statement on one of the Q boards and has not come back. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was true.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Closest thing I've found to an explanation.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What exactly were the q "icons" they wore???

I said before in another thread that I think Trump gave the "wink wink nod nod" treatment regarding q because what benefit would there be demoralizing a number of his most ardent supporters by acknowledging that Q was made up BS and therefore destroying what they had been believing in?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Que is short for Quebec, Q is short for Qanon.

Originally Posted by Idaho Shooter

1: Was this Psy-ops so effective that Trump even bought into it? Indicates Trump must have been a fool. Don't believe that.

OK, if you don't believe that, there's little anyone could say to explain things to you.

Doubt anyone truly cares what anyone pins to their lapel although many grow concerned of those that keep quoting Qanon conspiracies.

2: Was Que actually a psy-op run by Trump and team to keep all us radical Conservatives appeased until his term was up? Can't believe that either.

OK, so you can't believe again, you must really just wanna instigate an argument.

What Qanon is amounts to very little, no need to make a big mysterious deal of it. It's easily researched and discovered.

The context of your post makes it appear quite doubtful you're anywhere near being open for suggestion, but on a outside chance that you are my suggestion would be for you to do a tiny bit of independent internet research and learn who and what Qanon is and how to spell it. After that, rethink the questions you've posted here and see what adds up then.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
While we are wearing tinfoil. Does Trump really have the nuclear football in Florida.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jdm953
While we are wearing tinfoil. Does Trump really have the nuclear football in Florida.

No.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder what "Q" has said that makes him believable to his followers. I mean, surely he has predicted some big stuff correctly, enough to convince people he's genuine. ... enough to counteract his MAJOR flops. If so, I really don't know what any of those things might be.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by marktheshark
What exactly were the q "icons" they wore???

I said before in another thread that I think Trump gave the "wink wink nod nod" treatment regarding q because what benefit would there be demoralizing a number of his most ardent supporters by acknowledging that Q was made up BS and therefore destroying what they had been believing in?

Lapel pins, American flags with Q layed over the red and white.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hudge
I was listening to a talk radio show on the way home from the gym a little bit ago. They were talking Q'Anon, and they are speculating it was one person that started it and was making a lot of money off of it. After the Jan 6th capital incident, they said this particular individual made a statement on one of the Q boards and has not come back. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was true.

I followed the Qanon group since they started the pizzagate conspiracy.
I never saw any indication they made a dime, they just got there kicks making a mockery of our News Media groups.

Lots of unforeseen collateral damage involved with their antics but the blame should more so be placed on the News Media than the Qanon group itself.

The News Media were the ones making the money, they flat turned it into gold.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by akasparky

OK, so you can't believe again, you must really just wanna instigate an argument.

What Qanon is amounts to very little, no need to make a big mysterious deal of it. It's easily researched and discovered.

The context of your post makes it appear quite doubtful you're anywhere near being open for suggestion, but on a outside chance that you are my suggestion would be for you to do a tiny bit of independent internet research and learn who and what Qanon is and how to spell it. After that, rethink the questions you've posted here and see what adds up then.

Okay, some of us still have to work for a living. And have not the time to dig to the bottom of every rabbit hole on the 'net.

If you have discovered the obvious answers to my queries, I would appreciate your sharing of same.

Thanks in advance.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Squidge

No.

Link?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thought so....

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Okay, some of us still have to work for a living. And have not the time to dig to the bottom of every rabbit hole on the 'net.

If you have discovered the obvious answers to my queries, I would appreciate your sharing of same.

Thanks in advance.

The answer to your question would be faster to find than the time it took you to make this post.

Try typing "whois qanon" into your favorite search engine and then read for 5 minutes.

I'm not stepping into a argument trap with you, I'd rather you learn for yourself, it's easily done.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Hudge

I followed the Qanon group since they started the pizzagate conspiracy.
I never saw any indication they made a dime, they just got there kicks making a mockery of our News Media groups.

Lots of unforeseen collateral damage involved with their antics but the blame should more so be placed on the News Media than the Qanon group itself.

Bullsheit.......lets see what "they" directly did.....1 led their followers into a false complacency to "sit back and watch the show" etc by making them believe that high level things were being done behind the scenes to make things right so there was no need for any personal responsibility to do anything by the believers.....2. By believing and spreading this outlandish BS garbage it made the followers look stupid, but more importanly made easy examples for MSM et al to spin to make it appear that ALL conservative right leaning folks believed this crap and were this stupid. 3 Brainwashed the hard core "believers" into the BS so much and made these believers think they were the "True enlightend Patriots" to the point they lashed out at anyone who simply dared question something or offered facts refuting thier claims and therefore caused divisions on "our side" that benefited the left. Plenty more but those who "get it, get it" and those who dont are not going to be swayed otherwise!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Squidge

No.

Link?

From what I have read, and the pretty much obvious.
He did take it to Florida with him but his activation codes expired at 12:01 on the 20th.

The man in charge of actually carrying the football returned to Washington with it after Trumps codes expired.

Biden was issued a duplicate Nuclear Football at 12:01.
Story I read stated there are more than a couple around.

They have to have one to hand to the vice if anything were to ever happen to a president when traveling.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, Amos63, 9 invisible), 1,554 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,328
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.