Home
Posted By: hatari A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
Trump proved it. If the GOP had learned and adopted the principles of Machiavelli, and understood that nice guys finish last, the GOP would have dominated American politics and would continue to do so.

It's 5 minutes. In these 5 minutes, this video will make it clear not only why the GOP gets defeated by the Left, but what is wrong with the mushy middle 20% of voters who shy from controversy and confrontation. You will easily see why the mullah's were able to overrun Europe with immigrants, You'll see why the Chamberlin's (and Merkel's, the Marçron's, the Bush's)of this world will always in the end lose to aggressors. Take 5 minutes. Some of you will learn something valuable. You'll see why Trump was effective and why his people love him.

The election was stolen.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The election was stolen.

Right, if Election fraud is not addressed , then the entire premise is moot.
Someone on CNN said the Rupublican party must split.

What other evidence do you need.

Read Sun Tzu.
Posted By: hatari Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
The election was stolen.

Which has just about zero to do with this thread.

This is about how to use power once you obtain it, and how the sense of Fair Play, and the Christian ideal of be kind to your enemies, to wish ill toward no man, forgive everybody, never push back, etc., makes power impossible to keep, and ultimately lessor principled parties who are not hung up with such prevail, almost always.

This is an illustration about how Trump, his leadership forged in the nasty business of ultra high finance was not handicapped with the need to "play nice" at all costs, and how the GOP needs to learn the same lesson.
The Republican Party doesn't represent the American people any more than the Democrats.
No political party is "needed". But you guys have been so completely co-opted by the Divide-and-Conquer that you can't see that. Political parties are corporations. They are businesses run for their own interests. Those interests aren't yours. Stop imagining that anything different is the case. It makes you all seem retarded.
At least 2 new parties are needed, and maybe more. Both current mainstream parties are pawns of the same culprits... corporations, banks, billionaires, Wall Street, the rabid wing of the military, etc. In other words the Deep State.
Prince Nicolo said some thought provoking things.

Richard Millhouse Nixon:

“When ya got’em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow “.

“I am not a crook”.
The election was stolen.
It was... And a third party would only give the Dems the election without having to cheat... They'd love it..
Originally Posted by Redneck
The election was stolen.
It was... And a third party would only give the Dems the election without having to cheat... They'd love it..

If the only alternative is the establishment GOP, it doesn't matter.

No one in D.C. represents you. Playing political party ping pong doesn't matter.

The people who control America aren't elected.
Originally Posted by hatari
Trump proved it. If the GOP had learned and adopted the principles of Machiavelli, and understood that nice guys finish last, the GOP would have dominated American politics and would continue to do so.

It's 5 minutes. In these 5 minutes, this video will make it clear not only why the GOP gets defeated by the Left, but what is wrong with the mushy middle 20% of voters who shy from controversy and confrontation. You will easily see why the mullah's were able to overrun Europe with immigrants, You'll see why the Chamberlin's (and Merkel's, the Marçron's, the Bush's)of this world will always in the end lose to aggressors. Take 5 minutes. Some of you will learn something valuable. You'll see why Trump was effective and why his people love him.

Let me give you a clue...Niccollo daid.
The election was stolen.

And as long as Conservatives dwell on it, they keep on losing. Real change is needed, not a third party, but real and honest conservatism.
Y’all are forgetting the other party Democrat 1.0 Black party!
Jesus fashioned a whip, turned over their tables and drove the money changers from the Temple.

I don't carry a gun because I intend to be kind to absolutely everyone.

Saul Alinsky was evil but a brilliant tactician.

It is not kind to not resist evil.
Posted By: krp Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
The GOP is irrelevant in national elections as a voteable platform...

Talking about them, listening to them is just a distraction from reality...

GOP is dead.

Kent
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The election was stolen.

And as long as Conservatives dwell on it, they keep on losing. Real change is needed, not a third party, but real and honest conservatism.

Nothing will happen within the system to fix the system.

Again,...the people who control America aren't elected. Until one can internalize that basic fact, none of it will make sense.
The Republican Party doesn't represent the American people any more than the Democrats. No one in D.C. represents you. The people who control America aren't elected. Nothing will happen within the system to fix the system.
Truth.
The election was stolen.

No one in D.C. represents you. Playing political party ping pong doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Jesus fashioned a whip, turned over their tables and drove the money changers from the Temple.

I don't carry a gun because I intend to be kind to absolutely everyone.

Saul Alinsky was evil but a brilliant tactician.

It is not kind to not resist evil.

I agree with all.
The reason the Democrats win so often is because they do what they deem as necessary to win, while Republicans sit around and act as if they're too good to get down in the trenches and fight it out. I consider myself to be a Christian, but I have a lot of problems with all the "turning the other cheek", and loving thine enemies as thyself" stuff. Why?..............because in the real world if you do that kind of stuff and don't fight back, you're not going to be around very long.
The election was stolen.

Again,...the people who control America aren't elected. Until one can internalize that basic fact, none of it will make sense.

Are you saying that Donald Trump didn't change anything? Nihilism is the loser's answer. It is guaranteed to get you the result you most hate.
The election was stolen.

Are you saying that Donald Trump didn't change anything? Nihilism is the loser's answer. It is guaranteed to get you the result you most hate.

Donald Trump didn't change anything.
The reason the Democrats win so often is because they do what they deem as necessary to win, while Republicans sit around and act as if they're too good to get down in the trenches and fight it out. I consider myself to be a Christian, but I have a lot of problems with all the "turning the other cheek", and loving thine enemies as thyself" stuff. Why?..............because in the real world if you do that kind of stuff and don't fight back, you're not going to be around very long.

The very subject of the video I embedded. Easy to tell who took the 5 minutes to observe and who didn't.
Well,...Donald Trump caused the people who control America to drop their masks. He did that much.

But some people still fail to see who that is. Some people think we just need to vote harder and the GOP will stop throwing the people under the bus.
Wrong. he changed people's hearts and aspirations and that counts. Why do you think they want rid of him so bad. He also taught the right to fight. That matters.
The election was stolen.

This
The repugs only pretend to be soft and overridden, they bow down to the same powers as the demons and pretend to be the opposition. Look at Paul Ryan, his wife is a liberal. cocaine mitch, his wife is chineese and they have large business dealings in china with her family. It goes on and on, these people are controlled by foreign interests. Not sure you could ever completely purge the party of the "conflicted" members.

The very subject of the video I embedded. Easy to tell who took the 5 minutes to observe and who didn't.

The first few seconds of the video showed me that it was bullshit. Just as soon as it used Martin Luther King as a representative of "the good guys", I knew it was bullshit.

Martin Luther King was a Communist.
It will only get worse the longer we do not hold them accountable. Never forget in 2021 we have an illegitimate US government that needs to be removed yesterday. biden and the democrats did not win their seats. They all cheated in the election, all of the democrats and some republicans too.The reason the Democrats win so often is because they cheat with voting and counting machines, ballot harvesting, mail in voting or all of the ways combined.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
Weren’t you the one that was clamoring:

“Just wait til 2022”?

Trump’s election fully opened the curtain on Oz, and you are still quoting Rush Limbaugh circa 1988.
For a bright guy, you say some of the stupidest things. Come with an idea once. Can't you see that your cynicism goes only downhill. Hatari's video was a brilliant comment on how to improve our situation. Your comments are only a baboon throwing crap.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
A lot of what is called "nice" boils down to shear laziness.

Let's face it, chopping heads and dealing with the inevitable blow-back is hard work.

People use Jesus as an excuse. Plain & simple. Jesus was also The One who instructed the Israelites to put every inhabitant of some cities under the ban.
God also instructed Elijah to kill Jezebel and chop the heads off all the priests of Baal. 850 of them! That was hard work!
But the GOP isn't 'us'... and not nice guys... nor represent conservatives...

Kent
Posted By: RufusG Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
Trump proved it.

LOL, yeah he proved it. Mathematically, there would have to be a second party before there could be a third party.
Until such time that term limits are voted in nothing will change.

Those in power will never vote in term limits.

The best that we can do is to disrupt the big party in D.C. from time to time[much like the last 4 years].
For a bright guy, you say some of the stupidest things. Come with an idea once. Can't you see that your cynicism goes only downhill. Hatari's video was a brilliant comment on how to improve our situation. Your comments are only a baboon throwing crap.

Does the video deal with the fact that the election was stolen by the deep state?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
It will only get worse the longer we do not hold them accountable. Never forget in 2021 we have an illegitimate US government that needs to be removed yesterday. biden and the democrats did not win their seats. They all cheated in the election, all of the democrats and some republicans too.The reason the Democrats win so often is because they cheat with voting and counting machines, ballot harvesting, mail in voting or all of them.

This means the conservative votes are there and all we need to do is pay attention to what doc posted. Take heart, don't swallow the cynical poison.

Does the video deal with the fact that the election was stolen by the deep state?

YES!
[q
Wrong. he changed people's hearts and aspirations and that counts.
Not at the polls - 'cause the Dems will manufacture whatever votes they need to win..
Why do you think they want rid of him so bad.
Because he actually TRIED to get the swamp cleaned out.. But he even admitted he had no idea how deep and widespread it was..
He also taught the right to fight. That matters.
Well, yes and no... He taught them HOW - but they didn't/don't have the balls, nor the DESIRE to continue...
Originally Posted by RufusG
Trump proved it.

LOL, yeah he proved it. Mathematically, there would have to be a second party before there could be a third party.

This^^^^ X a kabillion.
Wrong. he changed people's hearts and aspirations and that counts. Why do you think they want rid of him so bad. He also taught the right to fight. That matters.

I agree, short and right to the point.
The Donald did a lot. One of the main things, IMO, is what he exposed, uncovered. A lot of what we now know about the Deep State would have never been exposed without him.

And, the GOP didn't have his back. Well maybe with an ice pick, but didn't stand up and fight. Well a few did, but you can count them on one hand.

Passively hoping, as in the piece, will achieve nothing.

Ross Perot had a saying that I currently have on a desk piece in my office, "Anything that is excellent or praiseworthy stands moment by moment on the cutting edge and must be constantly fought for".. Ole Ross was onto something.
Your choices are to vote for Kang or to vote for Kodos. Or you can throw your vote away with a third party.

I did indeed watch the video right after you posted it.

The vid could've been 5 seconds long instead of 5 minutes.

Nice guys finish last, the end.
LMAO
Originally Posted by Ole_270
The election was stolen.

This
The repugs only pretend to be soft and overridden, they bow down to the same powers as the demons and pretend to be the opposition. Look at Paul Ryan, his wife is a liberal. cocaine mitch, his wife is chineese and they have large business dealings in china with her family. It goes on and on, these people are controlled by foreign interests. Not sure you could ever completely purge the party of the "conflicted" members.
Spot-on.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I did indeed watch the video right after you posted it.

The vid could've been 5 seconds long instead of 5 minutes.

Nice guys finish last, the end.

Nooo, it went on to say that nice guys need to learn from bad guys. Important point.
The video was decent. But hatari seems to think that the reason the GOP loses is because it's too "nice".

The GOP loses because it's complicit in the losses. The GOP is as much of an enemy to Trump and Trump's supporters as the Democrats.

The video wasn't meant to be instructions for the GOP. It condemned the GOP. The "bad guys" the video was describing was, in part, the GOP.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Ole_270
The election was stolen.

This
Spot-on.

How much of a crop would you produce if you concluded that you would never get all the weed, so why try? The only thing guaranteed is that if you quit, you lose.
The video was decent. But hatari seems to think that the reason the GOP loses is because it's too "nice".

The GOP loses because it's complicit in the losses. The GOP is as much of an enemy to Trump and Trump's supporters as the Democrats.

The video wasn't meant to be instructions for the GOP. It condemned the GOP. The "bad guys" the video was describing was, in part, the GOP.
The "leadership" of both parties answer to the same people. The same people who control America via its political parties probably control the Chinese and almost all the rest of the world. Do people really think the French really wanted all those Muslim scum in their country?

The GOP is who we let the GOP be. You want to fight or suck your thumb?
Mitch McConnell stood up after the Trump impeachment as essentially said that Trump was guilty of everything he was charged with,...and the only reason he didn't vote to impeach is because it's unconstitutional to impeach a citizen.

That's the GOP.

It's not "nice". It's corrupt.
Somebody will have to rise from the ashes as the balls are clearly back in the keepers bag.

DJT removed them 4+ years back and handed them to their owners.

About 1/4 of them immediately handed them back to their keepers for safe handling until they could exit in 2 years.

The keepers took another 1/2[minimum] back late last year, the Cheney & Taylor Greene[?] votes proved this.

This leaves us with about 1 out of 4 R's currently as Patriots

We're pretty well F'd at the moment.

The GOP leadership is who is selected by the deep state to be the GOP leadership.

So,..if someone chooses to "fight", who do they fight?

You tell me.

Who are those people?
Mitch McConnell stood up after the Trump impeachment as essentially said that Trump was guilty of everything he was charged with,...and the only reason he didn't vote to impeach is because it's unconstitutional to impeach a citizen.

That's the GOP.

It's not "nice". It's corrupt.

It's a blessing when your target stands up nice and tall.

The GOP leadership is who is selected by the deep state to be the GOP leadership.

You tell me.

Who are those people?

It starts at the grass roots. Get your name on a ballot.
I don't see the relevance of the GOP and the video, or voting change by citizens, or the current political state in the US... if it comes to violent revolution or political violence against the conservatives, then we'll see how good guys finish.

Kent

You tell me.

Who are those people?

It starts at the grass roots. Get your name on a ballot.

And we're back to this again? How about you stop picking people to rule you? How about that? Have you considered, just for a tenth of a second, that possibility? I think you should.
Originally Posted by antlers
The Republican Party doesn't represent the American people any more than the Democrats. No one in D.C. represents you. The people who control America aren't elected. Nothing will happen within the system to fix the system.
Truth.

Exactly right, party labels mean NOTHING. Corruption, money, power of the ruling class...behind every single big govt program,solar, wind, fast rail, pharma, are pre-positioned members of the ruling class, poised to make the big score when the law is passed or the tax money is allocated. Examples are Fauci=big pharma, CA Gov Newsom=fast train to nowhere, wind and solar=Harry Reid and Pelosi family. Corruption rules the country. Somebody posted a meme here the other day...in the US it's called lobbying...every other country it's called bribery and corruption.
If you think McConnell is the problem,,..you don't get it.

The people who control America aren't elected officials.

That's it. That's all.

If you don't get that, you don't understand anything about what's going on in the world today.
Too many of you are making it all about Trump.............and it's not. It's about saving the country from going down the drain before it's too late. Personally, I don't care who the man is to do that, as long as is a real conservative, who walks the walk, and talks the talk. If it's Trump, great, if it's somebody else, then get behind that person and support them. Just quit trying to take the damn high road all the time as Republicans typically do, and do whatever it takes to beat the damn Democrats.

However, the problem is that as described in 1 Timothy 6:10..........."the love of money is the root of all evil". The current day GOP politicians crave the money and power just as much as do their Democrat opponents. They know that there is money to be made if you're a smart politician, and that's why Trump could't drain the swamp...........and why it will difficult for anyone to. The whole thing is a clusterfook.
They know that there is money to be made if you're a smart politician,

They know that the deep state will give them the same treatment it gave Trump if they try to step outside the lines.
"Too many of you are making it all about Trump.............and it's not"

It's about what Trump represented and how the elites are making damn sure this scenario is NEVER repeated.
Originally Posted by Raeford

It's about what Trump represented and how the elites are making damn sure this scenario is NEVER repeated.

Yep.

It's about us making sure that it is. ;-{>8

Yep.

So, he did change something. ;-{>8
He did, who's up next is the $64K question.
Mark that the video claims that Jesus was one of history's "greatest losers" and asserts the key is to "overcome all vestiges of this story," referring to the story of Jesus. Anyone choosing not to follow this advice would be well reminded what the Word tell us,

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly."

The narrator of the video is obviously the one promoting ignorance, either through ignorance or through guile, because they claim that the Lord is a weak, ineffective pacifist. They will have to convince David, who thinks otherwise. Read his psalm, Psalm 18 and see if you still think the Lord is weak and ineffective. As for the wicked, this is all you need to know. It's 5-minutes. These 5 minutes will make it clear:

Posted By: keith Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
Well Said!
I take the original post as this: Matthew 10:16 be as shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves.

Many have forgotten the first part of that. When one is only as innocent as doves, it can be disastrous.
Posted By: 16bore Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
We have two parties: The Haves and the Have Nots.

Democrats pound pavement for voters. Republicans pound sand.
That's good. Thanks for posting.

God is in control, although sometimes it doesn't seem like it. He is disciplining His Church, who He holds responsible. The Church has been asleep, passively "going along". Libs have infiltrated religious organizations, compromising the Word, becoming as one with the world, worshipping the beast, kicking God out of schools, even out of the church, "having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 2 Tim 3:5". Many are deceived, not knowing that they don't know.

2 Chronicles 7:14-16 (NKJV) 14 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

We are entering a time of sorrows, a time of purging those who are passive Christians and energize those who are truly His Church. Sheep and goat time.

It's not a time for discouragement, just the opposite. It's a time for serious reflection of who and whose we are, where our citizenship actually belongs. And, having done that, our job is to stand our ground. Check out Eph 6:13 on how to stand, how to be equipped to stand during this time.

Standing is not passive.... Going along is.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
That's good. Thanks for posting.

God is in control, although sometimes it doesn't seem like it. He is disciplining His Church, who He holds responsible. The Church has been asleep, passively "going along". Libs have infiltrated religious organizations, compromising the Word, becoming as one with the world, worshipping the beast, kicking God out of schools, even out of the church, "having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 2 Tim 3:5". Many are deceived, not knowing that they don't know.

2 Chronicles 7:14-16 (NKJV) 14 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

We are entering a time of sorrows, a time of purging those who are passive Christians and energize those who are truly His Church. Sheep and goat time.

It's not a time for discouragement, just the opposite. It's a time for serious reflection of who and whose we are, where our citizenship actually belongs. And, having done that, our job is to stand our ground. Check out Eph 6:13 on how to stand, how to be equipped to stand during this time.

Standing is not passive.... Going along is.

DF

INDEED!
Posted By: grovey Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/16/21
The Republican Party doesn't represent the American people any more than the Democrats.

Damn straight.
Too many of you are making it all about Trump.............and it's not. It's about saving the country from going down the drain before it's too late. Personally, I don't care who the man is to do that, as long as is a real conservative, who walks the walk, and talks the talk. If it's Trump, great, if it's somebody else, then get behind that person and support them. Just quit trying to take the damn high road all the time as Republicans typically do, and do whatever it takes to beat the damn Democrats.

However, the problem is that as described in 1 Timothy 6:10..........."the love of money is the root of all evil". The current day GOP politicians crave the money and power just as much as do their Democrat opponents. They know that there is money to be made if you're a smart politician, and that's why Trump could't drain the swamp...........and why it will difficult for anyone to. The whole thing is a clusterfook.

I agree that too many are making it about Trump. Strangely enough, Trump has just exactly as much power now as every American citizen typing on this forum. But many will keep worshiping idols.
The GOP is no good the way it is, and they are not going to change just because we ask them too. The swamp is deep and there are just as many republicans in it as democrats. We need a clean sweep. Not likely to happen by reelecting the same old politicians.
"Strangely enough, Trump has just exactly as much power now as every American citizen typing on this forum."

Sorry, but that is delusional. If that were true, the left wouldn't care squat about getting rid of him.
The election was stolen.

I've been saying this for decades, but people keep on crying "but, but, you HAVE to vote for the Republican, otherwise, the Democrat will win, and how awful will that be???".... how awful, indeed. And still to this day, they cannot see that voting for the supposed lesser of two evils still gets them plenty of evil... and the frog boils only a little more slowly.... All it does is prolong America's agonizing death.
Dinesh D'Souza sums this topic up nicely.

https://rumble.com/vdv91v-the-left-is-absolutely-terrified-of-trump-for-this-reason.html

The Repuglican Party isn't "nice". They just act "nice" just to get votes and placate their voters. They are the enemy. Collaborators. Controlled opposition. Socialist Party B.

The problem is that "conservative" people in America (or what is left of them) are too damn nice. Downright wimps. They don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. They won't riot because they want to stand for "law and order". They want everyone to like them. Wah, wah, wah. The left wins (irrespective of political parties or elections or anything else) because they are NASTY. They have taken control of everything, and they use it. From the school system, to television, to pop music, to movies.. all designed to manipulate society to bend to their will. They riot, loot, pillage, and plunder. They scream and shout. They bully, brutalize, and murder.... and then tell Americans that THEY are the nice ones, and you are a hate-filled bigot if you disagree. And the wimpy "conservatives" comply.... because they don't want to be considered "mean", and definitely don't want to be considered "racist". And then they cry "just wait until the next election! We'll set everything right then, for sure!". Ugh.

America's Founders did not win independence from the crown by playing nice. They started a propaganda campaign. They protested. They rioted. They looted (Boston Tea Party, anyone?). They burned tax collectors offices. They tarred and feathered government officials. They took up arms. They did NOT play nice. They did not rely on their "elected leaders", or the legal system, or parliament. They did not wait for things to be "worked out in court". They took it upon themselves to do what needed to be done. And they got it done.
Originally Posted by antlers
Truth.

At least someone here has his eyes open and brain in gear. I am not for either party. Government is supposed to solve problems. See anything like that lately? We do need to get all outside big money out of politics. Do You think corporate money in politics is not to benefit more of the same goatfuk?
The election was stolen.

Correct, he Changed Nothing as far as who controls America and DC politicians.

He exposed the corruption, opened a few eyes and made a lot of enemies, but it didn’t change the DC Power Structure one bit. Like I said, he exposed a small portion of it, but he changed nothing.

The Uniparty is in control and has been for a very, very long time.
You cannot fight a war unless you first identify the enemy.

The Democrats are not the enemy of America and the Republicans are not the American Patriots waiting atop their White Horses ready to ride as soon as we “elect” them into office.

They are both members of the Uniparty and they both serve the Same Masters.

If you cannot grasp that simple concept, then all your battle plans and grass roots efforts are all for not.
"Strangely enough, Trump has just exactly as much power now as every American citizen typing on this forum."

Sorry, but that is delusional. If that were true, the left wouldn't care squat about getting rid of him.

Deluded is you thinking you know what the left cares about, or why people do what they do in general. You can't possibly imagine that by watching "news" and listening to pundits that you are anything but intentionally misinformed.

And then you link to Dinesh D' Souza and prove it.

You also underestimate YOUR power, but that is only because you have utterly given it away to others. It's tough when no one ever taught you how to think for yourself, I'm sure. I retain all of mine, and thus I have the authority to tell you that you're a 9ucking idiot who would be better off keeping his fingers still than blathering on about what other people said.
Posted By: Chisos Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/17/21
People who advocate a third party conveniently forget or are just plain ignorant of the fact that's how we got Slick Willie Clinton. Ross Perot, who I put in the same class as that sorry a$$ed Lying Lyndon Johnson, got 20% of the vote which would have been plenty to defeat Clinton.
Originally Posted by Chisos
People who advocate a third party conveniently forget or are just plain ignorant of the fact that's how we got Slick Willie Clinton. Ross Perot, who I put in the same class as that sorry a$$ed Lying Lyndon Johnson, got 20% of the vote which would have been plenty to defeat Clinton.

Wouldn't that have just landed us GHW Bush which would be the same as Clinton?
#uniparty ?
We have but One Party now, The Uniparty, to still believe that the D and the R are two separate factions is naive at best.

A third party will indeed divide America even further, but it won’t change a thing as far as who or whom gets selected to office.

Elections no longer matter, so splitting it up into 10 parties isn’t going to alter the “Selection” process.

^^^^This
The election was stolen.

Actually, he changed a hell of a lot. But he didn't deliver on the big promise of a border wall and his narcissism became his downfall---and put the Left completely in power in this country.

^^^^This
"Actually, he changed a hell of a lot. But he didn't deliver on the big promise of a border wall....."

ummm, well that's wrong.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/17/21
Well,...Donald Trump caused the people who control America to drop their masks. He did that much.

But some people still fail to see who that is. Some people think we just need to vote harder and the GOP will stop throwing the people under the bus.

People are still looking toward Mitch McConnell and Mitt Romney to save the republic. They are the GOP.
Originally Posted by Pat85

People are still looking toward Mitch McConnell and Mitt Romney to save the republic. They are the GOP.

What the Republican Party needs is some new blood, not the same old politicians like McConnell and Romney that have been there for 40 years. The problem is this.............the new blood never gets a chance because if takes money, and the money is all in the hands of the McConnell's and Romney's......................yet whenever it's brought up that we need to take the money out of politics, the GOP gets all bent ouf shape and says it's a Democrat trick.

What the Republican Party needs is some new blood, not the same old politicians like McConnell and Romney that have been there for 40 years. The problem is this.............the new blood never gets a chance because if takes money, and the money is all in the hands of the McConnell's and Romney's......................yet whenever it's brought up that we need to take the money out of politics, the GOP gets all bent ouf shape and says it's a Democrat trick.

The country will be dead and buried long before new blood can make a difference in the R party. They will make a larger and faster impact in a newly formed party. I'am more interested in saving the country over the Republican party.

The country will be dead and buried long before new blood can make a difference in the R party. They will make a larger and faster impact in a newly formed party. I'am more interested in saving the country over the Republican party.

Well, there will be no quicker death to this country than a third party.

Well, there will be no quicker death to this country than a third party.

What country?

The GOP stood by and allowed the communists to take this country already. If traditional Americans ever have a homeland again it will need to be taken back.

The GOP won't do that.
Posted By: RufusG Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/17/21
After the last three months, I don't see how anyone could still vote for the republicans and retain even a shred of their self-respect.
The democrats all used fraud to win the 2021 election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. They will take our guns and all fossil fuels. Then put people in FEMA camps all for control and power.
[

What country?

The GOP stood by and allowed the communists to take this country already. If traditional Americans ever have a homeland again it will need to be taken back.

The GOP won't do that.

Their sole purpose the last 4 years was to run interference for the Democrats after an outsider hijacked their party.
[

What country?

The GOP won't do that.

Their sole purpose the last 4 years was to run interference for the Democrats after an outsider hijacked their party.

And now 'they all' want us to know that this will never be allowed to happen again or you will suffer the consequences.
Originally Posted by steve4102
We have but One Party now, The Uniparty, to still believe that the D and the R are two separate factions is naive at best.

A third party will indeed divide America even further, but it won’t change a thing as far as who or whom gets selected to office.

Elections no longer matter, so splitting it up into 10 parties isn’t going to alter the “Selection” process.
This.
Posted By: tzone Re: A Third Party is Not Needed - 02/17/21
The election was stolen.

Agree.
© 24hourcampfire