-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The reason the Democrats win so often is because they do what they deem as necessary to win, while Republicans sit around and act as if they're too good to get down in the trenches and fight it out. I consider myself to be a Christian, but I have a lot of problems with all the "turning the other cheek", and loving thine enemies as thyself" stuff. Why?..............because in the real world if you do that kind of stuff and don't fight back, you're not going to be around very long.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The election was stolen.

And as long as Conservatives dwell on it, they keep on losing. Real change is needed, not a third party, but real and honest conservatism.

Nothing will happen within the system to fix the system.

Again,...the people who control America aren't elected. Until one can internalize that basic fact, none of it will make sense.

Are you saying that Donald Trump didn't change anything? Nihilism is the loser's answer. It is guaranteed to get you the result you most hate.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The election was stolen.

And as long as Conservatives dwell on it, they keep on losing. Real change is needed, not a third party, but real and honest conservatism.

Nothing will happen within the system to fix the system.

Again,...the people who control America aren't elected. Until one can internalize that basic fact, none of it will make sense.

Are you saying that Donald Trump didn't change anything? Nihilism is the loser's answer. It is guaranteed to get you the result you most hate.

Donald Trump didn't change anything.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The reason the Democrats win so often is because they do what they deem as necessary to win, while Republicans sit around and act as if they're too good to get down in the trenches and fight it out. I consider myself to be a Christian, but I have a lot of problems with all the "turning the other cheek", and loving thine enemies as thyself" stuff. Why?..............because in the real world if you do that kind of stuff and don't fight back, you're not going to be around very long.

The very subject of the video I embedded. Easy to tell who took the 5 minutes to observe and who didn't.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,...Donald Trump caused the people who control America to drop their masks. He did that much.

But some people still fail to see who that is. Some people think we just need to vote harder and the GOP will stop throwing the people under the bus.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wrong. he changed people's hearts and aspirations and that counts. Why do you think they want rid of him so bad. He also taught the right to fight. That matters.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
The election was stolen.
It was... And a third party would only give the Dems the election without having to cheat... They'd love it..

If the only alternative is the establishment GOP, it doesn't matter.

No one in D.C. represents you. Playing political party ping pong doesn't matter.

The people who control America aren't elected.

This
The repugs only pretend to be soft and overridden, they bow down to the same powers as the demons and pretend to be the opposition. Look at Paul Ryan, his wife is a liberal. cocaine mitch, his wife is chineese and they have large business dealings in china with her family. It goes on and on, these people are controlled by foreign interests. Not sure you could ever completely purge the party of the "conflicted" members.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hatari

The very subject of the video I embedded. Easy to tell who took the 5 minutes to observe and who didn't.

The first few seconds of the video showed me that it was bullshit. Just as soon as it used Martin Luther King as a representative of "the good guys", I knew it was bullshit.

Martin Luther King was a Communist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will only get worse the longer we do not hold them accountable. Never forget in 2021 we have an illegitimate US government that needs to be removed yesterday. biden and the democrats did not win their seats. They all cheated in the election, all of the democrats and some republicans too.The reason the Democrats win so often is because they cheat with voting and counting machines, ballot harvesting, mail in voting or all of the ways combined.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/16/21.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Weren’t you the one that was clamoring:

“Just wait til 2022”?

Trump’s election fully opened the curtain on Oz, and you are still quoting Rush Limbaugh circa 1988.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
For a bright guy, you say some of the stupidest things. Come with an idea once. Can't you see that your cynicism goes only downhill. Hatari's video was a brilliant comment on how to improve our situation. Your comments are only a baboon throwing crap.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A lot of what is called "nice" boils down to shear laziness.

Let's face it, chopping heads and dealing with the inevitable blow-back is hard work.

People use Jesus as an excuse. Plain & simple. Jesus was also The One who instructed the Israelites to put every inhabitant of some cities under the ban.
God also instructed Elijah to kill Jezebel and chop the heads off all the priests of Baal. 850 of them! That was hard work!

Last edited by Tyrone; 02/16/21.

Politics is War by Other Means
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
But the GOP isn't 'us'... and not nice guys... nor represent conservatives...

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trump proved it.

LOL, yeah he proved it. Mathematically, there would have to be a second party before there could be a third party.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Until such time that term limits are voted in nothing will change.

Those in power will never vote in term limits.

The best that we can do is to disrupt the big party in D.C. from time to time[much like the last 4 years].

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
For a bright guy, you say some of the stupidest things. Come with an idea once. Can't you see that your cynicism goes only downhill. Hatari's video was a brilliant comment on how to improve our situation. Your comments are only a baboon throwing crap.

Does the video deal with the fact that the election was stolen by the deep state?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
It will only get worse the longer we do not hold them accountable. Never forget in 2021 we have an illegitimate US government that needs to be removed yesterday. biden and the democrats did not win their seats. They all cheated in the election, all of the democrats and some republicans too.The reason the Democrats win so often is because they cheat with voting and counting machines, ballot harvesting, mail in voting or all of them.

This means the conservative votes are there and all we need to do is pay attention to what doc posted. Take heart, don't swallow the cynical poison.

Soli Deo Gloria

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Does the video deal with the fact that the election was stolen by the deep state?

YES!

Soli Deo Gloria

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
[q
Wrong. he changed people's hearts and aspirations and that counts.
Not at the polls - 'cause the Dems will manufacture whatever votes they need to win..
Why do you think they want rid of him so bad.
Because he actually TRIED to get the swamp cleaned out.. But he even admitted he had no idea how deep and widespread it was..
He also taught the right to fight. That matters.
Well, yes and no... He taught them HOW - but they didn't/don't have the balls, nor the DESIRE to continue...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by RufusG
Trump proved it.

LOL, yeah he proved it. Mathematically, there would have to be a second party before there could be a third party.

This^^^^ X a kabillion.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,475
Posts18,471,521
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.