Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If you think McConnell is the problem,,..you don't get it.

The people who control America aren't elected officials.

That's it. That's all.

If you don't get that, you don't understand anything about what's going on in the world today.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too many of you are making it all about Trump.............and it's not. It's about saving the country from going down the drain before it's too late. Personally, I don't care who the man is to do that, as long as is a real conservative, who walks the walk, and talks the talk. If it's Trump, great, if it's somebody else, then get behind that person and support them. Just quit trying to take the damn high road all the time as Republicans typically do, and do whatever it takes to beat the damn Democrats.

However, the problem is that as described in 1 Timothy 6:10..........."the love of money is the root of all evil". The current day GOP politicians crave the money and power just as much as do their Democrat opponents. They know that there is money to be made if you're a smart politician, and that's why Trump could't drain the swamp...........and why it will difficult for anyone to. The whole thing is a clusterfook.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
They know that there is money to be made if you're a smart politician,

They know that the deep state will give them the same treatment it gave Trump if they try to step outside the lines.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Too many of you are making it all about Trump.............and it's not"

It's about what Trump represented and how the elites are making damn sure this scenario is NEVER repeated.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Raeford

It's about what Trump represented and how the elites are making damn sure this scenario is NEVER repeated.

Yep.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

It's about us making sure that it is. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep.

So, he did change something. ;-{>8

Soli Deo Gloria

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He did, who's up next is the $64K question.

FJB & FJT
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Mark that the video claims that Jesus was one of history's "greatest losers" and asserts the key is to "overcome all vestiges of this story," referring to the story of Jesus. Anyone choosing not to follow this advice would be well reminded what the Word tell us,

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly."

The narrator of the video is obviously the one promoting ignorance, either through ignorance or through guile, because they claim that the Lord is a weak, ineffective pacifist. They will have to convince David, who thinks otherwise. Read his psalm, Psalm 18 and see if you still think the Lord is weak and ineffective. As for the wicked, this is all you need to know. It's 5-minutes. These 5 minutes will make it clear:

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Well Said!

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I take the original post as this: Matthew 10:16 be as shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves.

Many have forgotten the first part of that. When one is only as innocent as doves, it can be disastrous.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have two parties: The Haves and the Have Nots.

Democrats pound pavement for voters. Republicans pound sand.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
That's good. Thanks for posting.

God is in control, although sometimes it doesn't seem like it. He is disciplining His Church, who He holds responsible. The Church has been asleep, passively "going along". Libs have infiltrated religious organizations, compromising the Word, becoming as one with the world, worshipping the beast, kicking God out of schools, even out of the church, "having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 2 Tim 3:5". Many are deceived, not knowing that they don't know.

2 Chronicles 7:14-16 (NKJV) 14 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

We are entering a time of sorrows, a time of purging those who are passive Christians and energize those who are truly His Church. Sheep and goat time.

It's not a time for discouragement, just the opposite. It's a time for serious reflection of who and whose we are, where our citizenship actually belongs. And, having done that, our job is to stand our ground. Check out Eph 6:13 on how to stand, how to be equipped to stand during this time.

Standing is not passive.... Going along is.

DF

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
That's good. Thanks for posting.

God is in control, although sometimes it doesn't seem like it. He is disciplining His Church, who He holds responsible. The Church has been asleep, passively "going along". Libs have infiltrated religious organizations, compromising the Word, becoming as one with the world, worshipping the beast, kicking God out of schools, even out of the church, "having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 2 Tim 3:5". Many are deceived, not knowing that they don't know.

2 Chronicles 7:14-16 (NKJV) 14 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

We are entering a time of sorrows, a time of purging those who are passive Christians and energize those who are truly His Church. Sheep and goat time.

It's not a time for discouragement, just the opposite. It's a time for serious reflection of who and whose we are, where our citizenship actually belongs. And, having done that, our job is to stand our ground. Check out Eph 6:13 on how to stand, how to be equipped to stand during this time.

Standing is not passive.... Going along is.

DF

INDEED!

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Republican Party doesn't represent the American people any more than the Democrats.

Damn straight.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Too many of you are making it all about Trump.............and it's not. It's about saving the country from going down the drain before it's too late. Personally, I don't care who the man is to do that, as long as is a real conservative, who walks the walk, and talks the talk. If it's Trump, great, if it's somebody else, then get behind that person and support them. Just quit trying to take the damn high road all the time as Republicans typically do, and do whatever it takes to beat the damn Democrats.

However, the problem is that as described in 1 Timothy 6:10..........."the love of money is the root of all evil". The current day GOP politicians crave the money and power just as much as do their Democrat opponents. They know that there is money to be made if you're a smart politician, and that's why Trump could't drain the swamp...........and why it will difficult for anyone to. The whole thing is a clusterfook.

I agree that too many are making it about Trump. Strangely enough, Trump has just exactly as much power now as every American citizen typing on this forum. But many will keep worshiping idols.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The GOP is no good the way it is, and they are not going to change just because we ask them too. The swamp is deep and there are just as many republicans in it as democrats. We need a clean sweep. Not likely to happen by reelecting the same old politicians.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
"Strangely enough, Trump has just exactly as much power now as every American citizen typing on this forum."

Sorry, but that is delusional. If that were true, the left wouldn't care squat about getting rid of him.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
The election was stolen.
It was... And a third party would only give the Dems the election without having to cheat... They'd love it..

If the only alternative is the establishment GOP, it doesn't matter.

No one in D.C. represents you. Playing political party ping pong doesn't matter.

The people who control America aren't elected.

I've been saying this for decades, but people keep on crying "but, but, you HAVE to vote for the Republican, otherwise, the Democrat will win, and how awful will that be???".... how awful, indeed. And still to this day, they cannot see that voting for the supposed lesser of two evils still gets them plenty of evil... and the frog boils only a little more slowly.... All it does is prolong America's agonizing death.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Soli Deo Gloria

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (160user, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 270cowboy, 22250rem, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 1,772 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,133
Posts18,523,175
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.