Home
Posted By: ribka Buzzh - 02/19/21
He just posted this on another hunting web site

Didn't someone on here receive a pretty outrageous pm from him? He's now lecturing others on diversity and inclusion

Anyone that doubts racism isn't alive and well within the hunting community obviously never spends any time on 24hourcampfire.

Do some reading there and tell me if you were a hunter other than white you'd feel welcomed with open arms into hunting...or that you wouldn't feel a bit unsafe about it.

That place is a cesspool...
Posted By: irfubar Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
He is butthurt...... lmao
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
Who?
Posted By: logcutter Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
The fire has changed big time..Period..But I never agree with Buzz or what he says.

Jayco👍
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
I really DGAF if anyone thinks I'm racist or not ? Seriously, what other people think has very little effect on how I live my life.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
C'mon Buzz Lightyear!

Come back and post 10 or 12, 30 year old hero photos of game animals you scouted up on closed road USFS land.... While getting paid our tax dollars to scout them, as well as post on 24hour Campfire.

Gotta love a loser. sick
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
Bet he thinks AR’s should be banned because “nobody needs one to hunt deer”.

Place is a cesspool though.
Posted By: strikeu Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
it's a cesspool and we're all floating turds...
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
Originally Posted by ribka

Didn't someone on here receive a pretty outrageous pm from him? He's now lecturing others on diversity and inclusion

Anyone that doubts racism isn't alive and well within the hunting community obviously never spends any time on 24hourcampfire.

Do some reading there and tell me if you were a hunter other than white you'd feel welcomed with open arms into hunting...or that you wouldn't feel a bit unsafe about it.

Buzz, nobody cares about what color you are here.

What they care about is that you are 100% on our side on hunting and gun issues.

I sure don't care what color anyone is.

But I won't hunt with a white elitist scumbag that supports gun control, or those that do support gun control, and hide, as well deny their affiliation with traitor radical liberals.

I just flat don't care what color someone is if they bleed Red White and Blue.

Real Americans come in all colors. But traitors are mostly pasty skinned white farts. wink
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Buzzh - 02/19/21
Cesspool? Racist? Feeling unwelcome?

He's obviously never been to San Francisco...
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Barry, ain't nothing wrong with Canadians, Aussies, Kiwis!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/10326/buzzh
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Just another pc dickhead trying to tell us what to think and like according to him.fuggem
Posted By: logcutter Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
'Old Buzzard joined in 06 and has been around here for a while but he is just part of a growing number of old timers here that want no part of the way it is now..Some good guys with a lot of knowledge have left...

I have to add old Buzzard was sure full of himself.

Jayco👍
Posted By: irfubar Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Buzzh is "woke" lmao
Posted By: ribka Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Originally Posted by logcutter
'Old Buzzard joined in 06 and has been around here for a while but he is just part of a growing number of old timers here that want no part of the way it is now..Some good guys with a lot of knowledge have left...

Jayco👍

Log. Any guy on here would be happy to share a campfire and whisky with you. Learn to take some razzing

Buzz used to work for Ted Turner, receives funds from the pro wolf , anti trapping, anti predator hunting ecotards, hates conservatives and is very vocal about it, , wants ban firearms, and is linked up now with the anti gun, anti hunting progressives. He goes where the money, easy funding is like every woketard does now

Jayco👍

Log. Any guy on here would be happy to share a campfire and whisky with you. Learn to take some razzing

Buzz used to work for Ted Turner, receives funds from the pro wolf , anti trapping, anti predator hunting ecotards, hates conservatives and is very vocal about it, , wants ban firearms, and is linked up now with the anti gun, anti hunting progressives. He goes where the money, easy funding is like every woketard does now

This......
Even I would share a campfire and whiskey with Jayco..... I think I could outrun him if he decided an ass whoopin was in order..... smile
I'm going to miss 'ol BuzzH ,we had good wrestlin' matches..Especially about Yellowpine Idaho..

Jayco👍
I'm going to miss 'ol BuzzH ,we had good wrestlin' matches..Especially about Yellowpine Idaho..

Jayco👍

Do you always miss hemorrhoids?
Originally Posted by irfubar

Jayco👍

I liked looking at his pictures, but his rhetoric never did bother me..Any picture of the outdoors and mountains or kills,is good..Can't be just name calling 24/7 or we all would be back in kindergarten....

Jayco👍
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21

Jayco👍

laugh

Jayco👍

I liked looking at his pictures, but his rhetoric never did bother me..Any picture of the outdoors and mountains or kills,is good..Can't be just name calling 24/7 or we all would be back in kindergarten....

Jayco👍

A clue for you..... people like Buzz are a threat to you and your way of life.... you can dismiss it... I guess.... I choose to challenge it
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Buzz is a skeered for his butt budddy Land Tawny's safety is now compromised with Montana being a Constitutional carry state now.

Fugging fudds all of em.

Come on Buzz! What'cha say??
That fuggin tool, Buzz used to brag sayin anyone who can't kill a mature bull elk is a lousy hunter.... then just a couple years ago he said he will no longer hunt Montana because of elk mismanagement and it was a waste of time.... no elk
Same with greenhorn... I see a pattern here
But the BCHA do so much good........
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Just wait till they run you off the land and replace cattle with bison.....
Posted By: Judman Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
BuzzH is a lying pile of shiit, that loves killing drinks and cows.... Step on it Randy!!! What a fuuckin cuunt
A clue for you..... people like Buzz are a threat to you and your way of life.... you can dismiss it... I guess.... I choose to challenge it

Buzzard ain't no threat to anything,he thinks he is,but he's not..Everyone has different ideas on what's to come,I'm in the mind set of,I'll deal with it when it if it happens...I don't worry about much as long as I wake up in the morning,I'll drink my coffee take care of my hemorrhoids and deal with whatever...lol

Jayco👍
Posted By: Stophel Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
My name is Stophel, and I'm a racist.

Whew! It feels so good to finally get it out!
Originally Posted by Stophel
My name is Stophel, and I'm a racist.

Whew! It feels so good to finally get it out!

Re-education camp for you!
Posted By: Mgw619 Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Buzz, your girlfriend.... WOOF!
Buzzy boy think wolves are great!!! Though she's never shot one, or a big buck for that matter... Her and her wife can eat 4 elk, 6 does and 10 antelope a year, while bitching about quality critters...😂😂😂
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Who?

Oh that kghunt! LOL JFC, who cares.
I don't like people who act like jiggaboo monkkkie pooortch fuuckers. Deal with it. Couldn't give a rat's ass about color.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Hahaha!

I thought you were being purposely dismissive!

I am really sad. Some democrat piece of afterbirth that a dog barfed up on a Tranny's jockstrap thinks I am a racist.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
I'm not racist, I hate everybody.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
I’m an equal opportunity bigot. I don’t care what color you are. If you’re a piece of sch!!t then you’re a piece of 💩. Period.

Carry on...
Posted By: JohnGlenn Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
I have often wondered why the posters on the Montana site are so infatuated with 24hrcampfire? Can anyone explain it?
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Sounds like the douchebag’s trying to “red flag” the whole lot of us.
Buzz old lady out weighs him by 30lbs..... That'll show his azz... 😂

Buzz you cow killin\fuuckin dummy!!😂😂
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Originally Posted by kroo88
Sounds like the douchebag’s trying to “red flag” the whole lot of us.

^^^This^^^

Fuqk Buzz !
BUZZH ,like most of these woketard idiots and pretend woketard social justice warriors, chose to live his entire life and raise his family in the one of the whitetest states in America far away from African Americans, and latinos and Asians

What percentage of Wyoming is white?
92.5%
Ummmm, I don't think BUZZH has kids, for obvious reasons, but he sucks off the government tit and flaps his gums the same...😂

Hahaha!

I thought you were being purposely dismissive!

I am really sad. Some democrat piece of afterbirth that a dog barfed up on a Tranny's jockstrap thinks I am a racist.

I don't follow any 'news' apparently. The guy proved himself a khgunt on here the one time I "heard" of him. JFC
Posted By: tzone Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Buzz is a flaming liberal that hangs out on Hunt Talk.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Why should anyone give a flyinfuk what this guy thinks?

or says
Originally Posted by 700LH

or says

wearing a man skirt might be cool , but if you hunted you might understand

buzz's friends. he worked for ted turner

https://www.themeateater.com/hunt/big-game/is-hunting-too-white

https://www.facebook.com/randynewbe...hope-you-will-share-th/1203549266480105/

Charles post, a San Fran native, is a big anti gun , anti predator hunting activist

http://edition.cnn.com/US/9709/18/turner.gift/

or says

if you hunted you might understand

That statement shows just how ignorant you truly are.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

or says

your man dress has wrinkles bro. did you even hunt this past year? lmao

or says

you're dress has wrinkles bro. did you even hunt this past year? lmao

Bro?
WTF is wrong with you?
Posted By: jmp300wsm Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Buzz
has been through more crap than you can possibly imagine in any world. I would like him to express how he feels
Posted By: Partsman Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21

Jayco👍

In other words just like paddler, he is a whore!
Old Buzzard = BuzzH? Good gawd I have missed the memo. Anyone care to clarify WTF?
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21

Did anyone on that other site point out to their membership that Buzz has been exposed over here and he is ginning up controversy in a safe space because he’s a coward, and lying eco tard?
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Never heard of the prick, but after reading this thread................if al gore and greta thunberg had a son...................what a pussy.
Posted By: llamalover2 Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Ol buzzard breath craves power, and I mean he obsesses over it, the power he has(negligible) but mostly the power he wants to have. Exactly the type who should never be within a 10 foot reach of any whatsoever. Collects a check from hunters while posting 10's of thousands of posts on every outdoor social media. Every once in a while rolling down his gov't truck window and popping a cow. In those ear gripping hero shots he is actually standing, not kneeling, pretty sure...
Old Buzzard = BuzzH? Good gawd I have missed the memo. Anyone care to clarify WTF?

Buzzard is what I refered to him as we exchanged pleasantries..

Jayco👍
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Buzzh - 02/20/21
Would you expect anything intelligent to come out of the mouth from someone that worked for Ted Turner? Yes the same guy that wants massive population control and reduction.

The guy is a pompous tool. And so are the retards he pals around with.
Posted By: Greenhorn Re: Buzzh - 03/01/21
That fuggin tool, Buzz used to brag sayin anyone who can't kill a mature bull elk is a lousy hunter.... then just a couple years ago he said he will no longer hunt Montana because of elk mismanagement and it was a waste of time.... no elk

I have only good things to say about Buzz, but what do I know? I'm pretty sure I have never said elk hunting in MT was a waste of time. Actually, my last post here was this one: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...9555/re-bulls-let-see-a-few#Post14709555

Carry on.. I expect to stack them up in 2021, more so than the rest of you, as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Buzzy boy think wolves are great!!! Though she's never shot one, or a big buck for that matter... Her and her wife can eat 4 elk, 6 does and 10 antelope a year, while bitching about quality critters...😂😂😂

Buzz once passed a 190+ mule deer so I could shoot it. He's taken a number of really great animals, deer included. Both he and his wife have multiple animals that are listed in the all-time B&C records.

He spends more time than anybody I personally know (who isn't getting some kind of financial incentive), on backing hunters and wildlife.

Keep on talking [bleep], or maybe look into a mirror first.
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: Buzzh - 03/01/21
Is this the Buzz that moved from GA? Ga Tech Grad?

Mike
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Buzzh - 03/01/21
Originally Posted by Greenhorn

He spends more time than anybody I personally know (who isn't getting some kind of financial incentive), on backing hunters and wildlife.

LOL.

Only when he's not busy backing liberal politicians and gun control.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LOL.

Riiight.

And what's your contribution to anything, aside from (~FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND) posting your political opinion on a hunting forum? Clearly you've got not much goin on in life.

LOL.

Riiight.

And what's your contribution to anything, aside from (~FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND) posting your political opinion on a hunting forum? Clearly you've got not much goin on in life.

Yeah.

I'm idle as hell... laugh

Doesn't take you long to look, ya know. wink

Same as it doesn't take long to research ol' Buzz, and the liberal agenda he and BHA support and then lie about. Or did lie about. It kinda became a futile effort here after so many lies were uncovered, and facts brought to light.

Glad Buzz is your friend. Everyone ought to have friends.

It only took two weeks for one to show up here in his defense. smile
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Buzzh - 03/01/21
Before my time I guess.
Posted By: wytex Re: Buzzh - 03/01/21
I know one thing he's pushing for 90/10 for Wyoming residents on licenses . Sure hope it passes then we can listen to all your whining about the lack of tags for NR.
Originally Posted by wytex
I know one thing he's pushing for 90/10 for Wyoming residents on licenses . Sure hope it passes then we can listen to all your whining about the lack of tags for NR.

Oh, I doubt you hear much whining. At least not as much as you hear from people who hunt public land who want to hunt Texas... grin

I need my hearing protection when they get started.

BTW, most of the tags SHOULD go to residents. Problem is, many of the western states F&G departments are funded largely from license sales. A NR license costs much more, and adds more to their budget.

Might be a hard sell to game departments. That's why the proportions got out of whack in the first place.

I'll piss and moan about that bill to guy who drafted it, and I already have.. The sponsor senator is a Republican friend of mine who I've hunted with numerous times over the years. Can blame the Wyoming guys.

Back to the topic, Buzz does a lot that directly applies to HUNTERS and WILDLIFE. Aside from any political affiliation he may have, or groups he works for, I'm 100% positive he's not pro gun control or pushing a "liberal" agenda.

Rockin B - Continue to contribute to the cesspool.. There's very little of interest on this forum, which is why so many chose to check in very infrequently. A quick peruse of your thousands of started threads rank among the most useless on the world wide web. I've no idea who you are, but can tell for sure, you're bored. From Texas?
Oh, I doubt you hear much whining. At least not as much as you hear from people who hunt public land who want to hunt Texas... grin

I can't say that there's a hunt in Texas I'd be remotely interested in. Lame.
Posted By: Backroads Re: Buzzh - 03/01/21
Biden and Tester supporters are voting for gun control, closed schools, and open borders.
Congratulations?

I'll piss and moan about that bill to guy who drafted it, and I already have.. The sponsor senator is a Republican friend of mine who I've hunted with numerous times over the years. Can blame the Wyoming guys.

Back to the topic, Buzz does a lot that directly applies to HUNTERS and WILDLIFE. Aside from any political affiliation he may have, or groups he works for, I'm 100% positive he's not pro gun control or pushing a "liberal" agenda.

Rockin B - Continue to contribute to the cesspool.. There's very little of interest on this forum, which is why so many chose to check in very infrequently. A quick peruse of your thousands of started threads rank among the most useless on the world wide web. I've no idea who you are, but can tell for sure, you're bored. From Texas?

Everyone has one...

You are welcome to yours.

Wanna wager who spends more hours hunting and in the outdoors? You or me?

LOL.
Originally Posted by Backroads
Biden and Tester supporters are voting for gun control, closed schools, and open borders.
Congratulations?

Not sure where you're going with that? Did I vote for any of that or them? Did Buzz? Am I going to have to register my weapons stockpile? Sure hope not.

Problem with politics these days is there are some real extreme whacked out individuals on both ends of the spectrum and so few that try to work down the middle. And the ones that do, often get beat down..

This site is more politics and mudsligning than hunting ..

Ummm... No it's not.

But this particular forum is.

There's a whole list of forums down below this where hunting, shooting, reloading, guns, ammo, and all things hunting and fishing and shooting are discussed.

Feel free to peruse them.

Admission is free.

Everyone has one...

LOL.

I'm sure your definition of hunting and the outdoors includes plenty of sitting in box blind next to a corn flinger. You may have me beat.
I had a crap year hunting last year, shot only a bull elk, buck whitetail, black bear, 2 pronghorn bucks myself. helped many others, but it was still a slow year.

Want to wager my sister in Texas has bought and sold at least 10 thousand times more rifles and handguns than you've owned in your life?
Congratulations?

Not sure where you're going with that? Did I vote for any of that or them? Did Buzz? Am I going to have to register my weapons stockpile? Sure hope not.

Problem with politics these days is there are some real extreme whacked out individuals on both ends of the spectrum and so few that try to work down the middle. And the ones that do, often get beat down..

Buzz has been straightforward in his support of Tester, how bout you?
What have you done to support wildlife and hunting- compared to Buzz?

Everyone has one...

LOL.

I'm sure your definition of hunting and the outdoors includes plenty of sitting in box blind next to a corn flinger. You may have me beat.
I had a crap year hunting last year, shot only a bull elk, buck whitetail, black bear, 2 pronghorn bucks myself. helped many others, but it was still a slow year.

Want to wager my sister in Texas has bought and sold at least 10 thousand times more rifles and handguns than you've owned in your life?

Old son, you know nothing about me. Nor how I hunt, or what I kill.

I hunted many hours this year. Many. But never fired a shot at a deer this year. Congrats. Makes you the winner, right? smile

Glad your sister buys and sells guns. Maybe she's more pro 2nd Amendment than your buddy Buzz?

As far as a competition with your sister goes... Here's my field... Behold it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Lol, nice deflection Team Tester!
Wilderness advocates love trophy hunters, shown any of your trophy pics at the Wilderness Society dinner lately?
Hopefully you will be required to register all your firearms first.
Posted By: Greenhorn Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
rockinb, On wagers, I see you've tucked your tail tail now. My sister owns a gun business in Texas, and has been slinging them in mass quantities since the 90s. So you'd have lost that one, just as you would a "hunting" time bet with me. laugh

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
rockinb, On wagers, I see you've tucked your tail tail now. My sister owns a gun business in Texas, and has been slinging them in mass quantities since the 90s. So you'd have lost that one, just as you would a "hunting" time bet with me. laugh

Are we still playing a game of Tu Madre? Or has it progressed to who has a bigger dick, me or your sister? grin

FWIW, I bet you know the answer.

Go back and play with your liberal friends.
Posted By: Backroads Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
No one GAF about your trophies. Or Buzz’s, for that matter.
That he openly supports Democrats is the issue, as our firearm rights are the Democrats issue.

Where do you stand?
rockinbbar and Backroads... did i miss the thread on here where you stormed the Capital? Did you get some pictures? Wait, I was probably busy hunting something when that happened..

The cesspool is thick here, Buzz is not wrong.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
So Buzz doesn’t show up to defend himself he sends in his stunt cock.

Laughing.
rockinbbar and Backroads... did i miss the thread on here where you stormed the Capital? Did you get some pictures? Wait, I was probably busy hunting something when that happened..

So now you are getting downright silly. Making schidt up.

If the cesspoool is so thick, why don't you just do yourself a favor and GTFO.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
What a fugking Karen and a clam LMAO

Lol, wut?
Post up some more pics of your trophies! I, for one, am super impressed, really.
How badly did you want Bullock to win?
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
No one GAF about your trophies. Or Buzz’s, for that matter.
That he openly supports Democrats is the issue, as our firearm rights are the Democrats issue.

Where do you stand?

Holy Fugggg, Why does this Greenhorn keep deflecting? Answer the fuggin question. No one cares how much you hunt of how many animals you have mounted. We want to know exactly what your and your buddies stance is on politics and gun control. How hard is this?

Sounds like you're a liberal jackass to me so far.
I’m a republican by and large - have never once voted for a democrat president. Does that make you dumbfpucks happy?

What kind of total fuggin loser has to drag the bottom of the barrel to find somebody to go shoot birds with him? Let me guess - you’re a real joy to be around for anybody that’s ever met you.. Jesus h [bleep] Christ desperate..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-huntin-in-eastern-montana#Post10443802

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...montucky-open-invite-part-2#Post10489374
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Holy Fugggg, Why does this Greenhorn keep deflecting? Answer the fuggin question. No one cares how much you hunt of how many animals you have mounted. We want to know exactly what your and your buddies stance is on politics and gun control. How hard is this?

WTF. I’ve got lots of friends that vote for some democrats , zero that I know support gun control at all. Are you the guy who went bird hunting with brokeback backroads?
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Hurt feelings report and a where did President Trump touch you doll is needed for that guy.
I’m a republican by and large - have never once voted for a democrat president. Does that make you dumbfpucks happy?

What kind of total fuggin loser has to drag the bottom of the barrel to find somebody to go shoot birds with him? Let me guess - you’re a real joy to be around for anybody that’s ever met you.. Jesus h [bleep] Christ desperate..

Lol! Team Tester and Bullock has a research division!
Post up some more trophy pics, your ex wife wasn’t impressed either.

WTF. I’ve got lots of friends that vote for some democrats , zero that I know support gun control at all. Are you the guy who went bird hunting with brokeback backroads?

Simple question for you, did you and your buddy Buzz vote for PRESIDENT TRUMP? Yes or no will do.
I don't know how buzz voted but I did vote for trump in 2020, did not in 2016, but certainly didn't vote for Hillary either. The choices these days are terrible. I'm glad you have a Trump doll. and you likely have a 30 foot TRUMP 2020 banner in your yard, still.

And please tell me, these friends that you have that vote Dumocrat; are they in favor of gun control? And what do you say to them? What about you buddy Buzzs being in bed with those who want strict gun control? What do you have to say about that?
I'm out. Have fun flying your don't tread on me flags...
I don't know how buzz voted but I did vote for trump in 2020, did not in 2016, but certainly didn't vote for Hillary either. The choices these days are terrible. I'm glad you have a Trump doll. and you likely have a 30 foot TRUMP 2020 banner in your yard, still.

You are correct. If you didn't vote for Trump in 2016 you just proved that you're a fuggin idiot. Trump was the best president since Regan and if you were too STOOOOOPID to see that before the election in 2016 you aren't even worth talking to. GFY you liberal Panzy.

BOOM! lol

Fuggin piece of shiet
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Cesspool? Racist? Feeling unwelcome?

He's obviously never been to San Francisco...

Exactly. Or Detroilet. Or Baltimore. Or Atlanta.
Their ya all go again.

Driving the good guys away..

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50
Their ya all go again.

Driving the good guys away..

LOL!!!

Those BHA boys chit the bed everytime they come over here.

Greenie would have been better off to let sleeping dogs lie.

But nobody ever accused them of being smart... smile
Buzzh: Fugk you Ya Puzzy
Posted By: Judman Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Geez, full pelosi meltdown from the flippant arrogant fuuck... been prowling around Montana for over 20 years, never met anyone like these 2. But I don’t hang around Missoula or Bozeman.. 😘
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
I don’t know what the beef is but some of the back and forth is hilarious.

Stunt cock is great.
Stunt cock is great!! 😂😂
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
I have experienced more racism in the past year then I have ever seen before in my life and I sure as hell wish the black people would cut it out.

It is just not helpful.
You insensitive Pricks
Posted By: JohnGlenn Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
If this place is such a cesspool and [bleep] why do the huntalk contributors take the time to post on this site? Or about this site for that matter. I don't get it. Does newberg still post on this site? Such an important stand up pillar of the hunting community better not even think of associating with you reprobates.

Any potential good that comes out of Buzz is far out shadowed but the fact that he is an enormous a$$hole. He is an all around reprehensible individual and I could give a [bleep] how many animals he has killed.
The beautiful thing about being called a racist is that you can simply walk away without the slightest amount of guilt because you did not draw first blood.

In the exact same way as if a stranger called me a rapist.

I need not say a word.

That door will close forever because:

1) They are a liar

2) They are attempting to exact leverage based on that lie.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21

Lol, nice deflection Team Tester!
Wilderness advocates love trophy hunters, shown any of your trophy pics at the Wilderness Society dinner lately?
Hopefully you will be required to register all your firearms first.

Hahahaha!

What have you done for the starving children in Africa???

Fudds are just as bad as the leftists.

What have you done.....

Classic.

Man, I just read back through those old invite threads, that was a damn good bird year.

Will have to make sure to exclude any Tester supporters next time!
Old Zeke is 10 now, hopefully picking up a new pup this spring to pick up the slack.

Best of luck trophy hunting with Buzzh next season!
Lol
Posted By: irfubar Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Damn it, you guys done chased off Greenhorn before I could start in on him..... the sad part is I used to think he was a stud hunter..... oh well makin money off of hunting ruins most.....
I make money participating in capitalism and hunt for pleasure.......
Oh and fugg Tester and the Bozeman crowd that loves that prick!

Man, I just read back through those old invite threads, that was a damn good bird year.

Old Zeke is 10 now, hopefully picking up a new pup this spring to pick up the slack.

Lol

Shoot me a pm next time, I bet my spots are better than yours. 😂😂

I take my fancy o/u and shoot a limit of cocks everyday without a dog!! Haha
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Originally Posted by tzone

A "Pro hunting Liberal".
Now there's a doozy of an oxymoron.
I see that Schidt and just shake my head.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by tzone

A "Pro hunting Liberal".
Now there's a doozy of an oxymoron.
I see that Schidt and just shake my head.

A camel toe in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Typically.

Lol

Shoot me a pm next time, I bet my spots are better than yours. 😂😂

I take my fancy o/u and shoot a limit of cocks everyday without a dog!! Haha

Will do, always willing to hunt your spots! Lol
Every rancher I’ve met says the same thing, “You want to shoot some birds? Let’s drive the windrow and shoot limits at the end. What is the dog for?”

Just a public land hunter with a pretty good pointer, hopefully two next season.
If a conservative gun owning constitution believing guy can't figure out at this point in history that the left wants to destroy you, you may be a moron.
But Buzz, Greenhorn and the Bozeman crew can't figure that schit out
I would like to see the harcore Montana hunters come to western wa and hunt legit blacktails and Roosevelt’s. I’ll even show em my spots.. 🤣🤣

I spend quite a bit of $$ every year to kill 170”-180’s annually while drinkin beer... 😂😂
I would like to see the harcore Montana hunters come to western wa and hunt legit blacktails and Roosevelt’s. I’ll even show em my spots.. 🤣🤣

I spend quite a bit of $$ every year to kill 170”-180’s annually while drinkin beer... 😂😂

Brother Jud, I have participated in both locals and can't say you are wrong, but can't say say you are right..... check your ego at the door brother,,,,, wink
Got any good chukar spots? Huns and chukar are the best

You fuggin chukar hunters aren't right in the head.... I speak from experience..... god luv ya! smile
Posted By: ribka Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21

buzz's anti gun cuck TRUST FUND BABY shows up on cue

Lol, you are not wrong!
All about the dog work, I killed more birds before I had one.
Facts are facts brother Brian. Not much of a comparison really. Both are fun. Look forward to Montana every year. 👍
Facts are facts brother Brian. Not much of a comparison really. Both are fun. Look forward to Montana every year. 👍

Brother Jud, head deep into the Bob Marshall , kill a trophy bull and report back to me..... wink
Originally Posted by JohnGlenn
If this place is such a cesspool and [bleep] why do the huntalk contributors take the time to post on this site? Or about this site for that matter. I don't get it. Does newberg still post on this site? Such an important stand up pillar of the hunting community better not even think of associating with you reprobates.

Any potential good that comes out of Buzz is far out shadowed but the fact that he is an enormous a$$hole. He is an all around reprehensible individual and I could give a [bleep] how many animals he has killed.

Randy Newburg is too busy celebrating the anti gun activist and San Fran eco warrior Charles Post to come here. He sold out too to the big anti hunting donors

https://www.facebook.com/randynewbe...hope-you-will-share-th/1203549266480105/

Sitka schitcanned Charles Post and the guy from Tom's Shoes for their anti gun videos and anti predator hunting activism year ago

Randy, buzz's buddy, stepped right in to resurrect him

they're my fav to hunt

Brother Jud, head deep into the Bob Marshall , kill a trophy bull and report back to me..... wink

Copy, come to Lewis county Washington, kill a 90” buck or a 230” bull, and report back to me.. 👍

Copy, come to Lewis county Washington, kill a 90” buck or a 230” bull, and report back to me.. 👍

Understood, I have hunted blacktail and Rosy's on the coast and it it is rugged and tough hunting, to me hunting in the wilderness of Idaho and Montane is a different beast, the rules are more, shall we say real.
Posted By: add Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21

they're my fav to hunt

An absolutely magnificent image there, Ribka.

Thank you.

Id give 100 to 1 odds greenhorn, or Buzz could not take a w WA elk, blacktail or even an E Wa spike on public land despite all of the bragging.

Both hunt private ranches. oops they're great hunters

12/10/18. Greenhorn

"I am not satisfied with the public land elk hunting. Might have to lower my bar for satisfaction I guess".
Posted By: SLM Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
We’ve been fighting a Senate Bill here that BHA helped get introduced and they showed their true colors once again. BHA and NMWF partnered with some of the biggest anti hunting, anti multi use groups in the nation, WildEarth Guardians, Southwest Environmental Center, Defenders of Wildlife, Animal Protection Voters and the Sierra Club to co-write a “conservation/ hunting” bill. Luckily it got tabled twice with a tie vote in committee with one Senator not voting .

Id give 100 to 1 odds greenhorn, or Buzz could not take a w WA elk, blacktail or even an E Wa spike on public land despite all of the bragging.

Funny you should bring that up brother Ribka, Greenhorn's response to my post about Montana elk hunting was about a post he made regarding hunting on public land in Montana being no good anymore and wasn't worth the effort, same thing Buzz said. If you have access to private land elk hunting in Montana is easy.
12/10/18. Greenhorn

"I am not satisfied with the public land elk hunting. Might have to lower my bar for satisfaction I guess".

Good investigative work Ribka, my memory has not failed me ..... yet.... smile
Originally Posted by add

they're my fav to hunt

An absolutely magnificent image there, Ribka.

Thank you.

Yep I'm very close to gettin another pup, just can't decide....

12/10/18. Greenhorn

I do love it, it can't be explained until you've done it... Period...
I do love how folks use elk as the "dick measuring" contest... Lets see, elk are herd animals, leave way more sign, are 3x as big as a buck, herd animals, gotta stay on their feet way longer to feed, are way more vocal, more centralized, "meaning when you find elk, there's elk", will feed next to a gutpile of a fallen brother within 24 hrs, list goes on and on... I kill elk cause they taste good. Period.

Ooooops and I forgot, someone drew a couple moose and goat tags.. Oh wow, I've been applying for the same tags over 25 years... You go girl!!! ... Burns is right, you are a douche, hence the Sitka vs kuiu...😀
Posted By: GregW Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21

Disappointing from a fellow Aggie.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
In colorado, private land is like hunting in the zoo. Cannot speak for other states...
Posted By: GregW Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
In colorado, private land is like hunting in the zoo. Cannot speak for other states...

It's the same anywhere with lots of public land. From what I've seen in just about every western state and older class animals.

Not comparable....
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
My buddy stood on a fence line this fall and snapped a pic of at least 300 elk bedded all over a private ranch, and not a track on public.

Our illustrious game and fish decided to drop the second weekend of third rifle to put a larger gap between seasons thinking the deer and elk would leave private and head back to public. All it did was screw the working man out of a weekend to hunt 🙄
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Buzz is an arrogant, ignorant Fudd of the first order. Too dumb for self awareness. He hides "over there" because he'd get his BS tossed right back at him about like Safariman and Liar24.

I'm still laughing about this one! laugh laugh
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I'm not racist, I hate everybody.

This ^^^^
kwg
Sooooo...
These cats love hunting on private land/ conditioned non pressured animal hunts with age class progression that is managed.
On a pay by size basis.

Then bragg about their awesome "hunting prowess" and fanboys cling to their exploits....

And dislike public lands cause of lack of easy opportunity and things aint all lined up for em.

And got a Liberal Socialist Democrat mindset to play for their advantage in general.

That sum it up????

LMFAO!!!

I would love to hunt out west on some public land with potential .
Shot a 4x4 mule deer in pikes peak NF behind the AF academy area in 85.
Spent the 1st day poking around after sitting in the morning.
Found some bedding areas on some sw slopes, think I pushed em off bed, really fresh tracks leaving the spot.
Got in earlier the next morning in the dark uphill to use the morning therms to over look the spot when they would start after sunrise.
150 yd shot around 9 am when 2 does and that buck came in.
Furthest shot I ever took at a deer in my life.
Thats my total experience out west.

Sure as fugg aint interested in paying for the inches on a private land hunt where I look at a portfolio book at what is on the place.
Even if it is fenced or " fair chase" no matter its acreage.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21

I'm still laughing about this one! laugh laugh

Has he offered that his dad is tougher than your dad yet?
Originally Posted by renegade50
Sooooo...
These cats love hunting on private land/ conditioned non pressured animal hunts with age class progression that is managed.
On a pay by size basis.

Then bragg about their awesome "hunting prowess" and fanboys cling to their exploits....

And dislike public lands cause of lack of easy opportunity and things aint all lined up for em.

And got a Liberal Socialist Democrat mindset to play for their advantage in general.

That sum it up????

LMFAO!!!

I would love to hunt out west on some public land with potential .
Shot a 4x4 mule deer in pikes peak NF behind the AF academy area in 85.
Spent the 1st day poking around after sitting in the morning.
Found some bedding areas on some sw slopes, think I pushed em off bed, really fresh tracks leaving the spot.
Got in earlier the next morning in the dark uphill to use the morning therms to over look the spot when they would start after sunrise.
150 yd shot around 9 am when 2 does and that buck came in.
Furthest shot I ever took at a deer in my life.
Thats my total experience out west.

Sure as fugg aint interested in paying for the inches on a private land hunt where I look at a portfolio book at what is on the place.
Even if it is fenced or " fair chase" no matter its acreage.

Oh,,,, I forgot these about members with agenda,s with hurt feelers on here posting and dropping their random nuggets.

Posted By: horse1 Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21

they're my fav to hunt

AL frame S&W 1000? 12 or 20?

I have only good things to say about Buzz, but what do I know? I'm pretty sure I have never said elk hunting in MT was a waste of time. Actually, my last post here was this one: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...9555/re-bulls-let-see-a-few#Post14709555

Carry on.. I expect to stack them up in 2021, more so than the rest of you, as usual.

Ooop's

Greenhorn
Campfire Ranger

Residents need to pay a lot more. Though I’m not sure a general MT elk or deer license are worth wiping your ass with these days.
Elk and deer hunting on public land in MT is nowhere near as high quality as it was a decade or 2 ago. Why does that statement seem to be so upsetting to you?
Posted By: horse1 Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Elk and deer hunting on public land in MT is nowhere near as high quality as it was a decade or 2 ago. Why does that statement seem to be so upsetting to you?

Through most of the '90's friends hunted the Buffalo Horn and along the buffer zone of Yellowstone. They'd walk or ride horses up from the trailhead behind the 320 Ranch. They were successful in places known as "Cow Flats", "The Bull Pens", and under a place they called "Blizzard Ridge". They stopped going in '04-'05 because they stopped seeing elk.

I suspect you know that country. Do you theorize that elk migration habits changed? Seems like any direction folks used to experience high success rates hunting migrating elk close to Yellowstone have all become far less successful. Be it the Buffalo-Horn area I described, Thoroughfare, the migration down to Jackson Hole, or out to Gardiner. To what would you attribute those lower success rates?
When I first posted on thus thread I wasn't aware you and Buzz were buddies.

I don't care for Buzz's politics and arrogance. I don't care for the people he associates with. I believe they are out to destroy our hunting heritage and people like Buzz are "useful idiots" for these people.

I also believe Buzz is getting rich (his words) off our wildlife as the resources dwindles.

So ask yourself why has the hunting quality declined so much?

I also recall a few years ago you making similar comments about a lack of hunting ability, and stating if you couldn't consistently kill mature animals, all the time the hunting was horribly impacted by wolves.

I have seen first hand the devastation to the herds in Mt. & Wy. caused by the wolves.

I also remember the RMEF being on board with wolf reintroduction, I dropped my membership and never rejoined after that.

Now that I discovered you and Buzz and the Bozeman crowd are onboard with these stealth liberal so called hunters & access groups I have lost all respect.

You can't hide from the support for Tester.

Tester is an embarrassment to Montana and a threat to our freedoms and way of life.

In this day and age you would be wise to choose sides very carefully.
Well I don’t like wolves and I don’t hunt the Buffalo horn often either. Have never taken an elk there, but did once across the highway from there on Hancock. Wolves have done a lot of damage, as have the FWP in managing animals to suit those with deep pockets. The general public get to fight over [bleep] hunting, but at least the licenses are damn near free.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Buzzh - 03/02/21
Let us not forget another two faced weasel dick wolf loving cuunt...

The bitch known as alpinecrick.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Let us not forget another two faced weasel dick wolf loving cuunt...

The bitch known as alpinecrick.

Never liked that prick.... didn't know he is a wolf lover... figures
wolves?

Attached picture a1.jpg
Attached picture a2.jpg

I also recall a few years ago you making similar comments about a lack of hunting ability, and stating if you couldn't consistently kill mature animals, all the time the hunting was horribly impacted by wolves.

Now that I discovered you and Buzz and the Bozeman crowd are onboard with these stealth liberal so called hunters & access groups I have lost all respect.

You can't hide from the support for Tester.

I'm now onboard with some stealth liberal hunters and groups? What groups am I a part of? Today I've learned that I’m a liberal jacka$$, piece of sheet, BHA boy, who is anti- 2A, I hunt private land, pay by the size, and hunt for money, and I’m somehow really an idiot for keeping the friends I do, and among other things, thinking that public land elk hunting on MT is not what it used to be. Also, there’s no way I could go to WA to hunt for a deer or elk, as it would just be too taxing on me and I’d likely cry and fail. I've learned a lot here today. smile I'm sure i'll cry myself to sleep tonight.

Elk hunting sucks here in western MT compared to years ago. I didn't shoot one in MT this year, but did let a nice bull go here in the SW part of state. I had one get away during archery in eastern MT that was a nice one. I shot one in 2019, the only one I saw. But it was a weird year. Had 3 friends score the same week I did, all on public. Had great weather and better luck.

Attached picture a3.jpg
Posted By: irfubar Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
I didn't know you were any of these thing either..... that is until you jumped on the Buzz bandwagon
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21

Jayco👍

Well then retard change your commie loving ways!

I can't say that there's a hunt in Texas I'd be remotely interested in. Lame.

Good stay stupid, loving it.

By and large that just means you are a POS RINO. Montana being full of leftist scum though not 100% you can bet it is starting to smell.

Puzzy.
Posted By: Greenhorn Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
Tough guy typer - like so many. 🙂

Hey buddy I have to be in Great Falls this summer, PM your phone number to me.
Posted By: Kelk Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
How many of you know Kurt man to man?

Dude is a outdoorsman in the true sense. Lotta talk here. Most of its bs. For a outdoor forum very few of you post full hunt reports. Even mellow Mr. Sinclair posts little nowadays. That's a clue.

Supposed outdoor forum this ain't. Difference is they truly live it.

Oh and Judman, making fun of someone's son and suicide, really??? Douchetastic to the max. Some lines never need to be crosssed.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
+! kelk. You just mentioned two of the best HUNTERS who ever posted here, but rarely do any more. One of them being dumped on because he's friends with a guy named BuzzH.

Just shows that this is not a hunting and outdoors forum any more, it's a political forum. And that's just "awesome."

And to say greenhorn is a "private land hunter" is both BS and a joke. Especially considering the sources.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
Originally Posted by smokepole
+! kelk. You just mentioned two of the best HUNTERS who ever posted here, but rarely do any more. One of them being dumped on because he's friends with a guy named BuzzH.

Just shows that this is not a hunting and outdoors forum any more, it's a political forum. And that's just "awesome."

And to say greenhorn is a "private land hunter" is both BS and a joke. Especially considering the sources.

I couldn't care less how many hours a guy logs in the field hunting.

I couldn't care less about how many great trophies they take.

I couldn't care less whether it's public or private land.

What I DO care about is someone's politics if they support people or politicians that further erode our Constitution and freedoms.

All those in the category above can kiss my rosy red ass. Wouldn't piss on 'em if they were on fire.

LOL.

Posted By: Judman Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
Wait, I thought you were “out”?
Originally Posted by rickt300

Hey buddy I have to be in Great Falls this summer, PM your phone number to me.

Don’t threaten to fight him, last time peters threatened to lump him up, he disappeared...
Originally Posted by Kelk

Dude is a outdoorsman in the true sense. Lotta talk here. Most of its bs. For a outdoor forum very few of you post full hunt reports. Even mellow Mr. Sinclair posts little nowadays. That's a clue.

Oh and Judman, making fun of someone's son and suicide, really??? Douchetastic to the max. Some lines never need to be crosssed.

Nice talk 👍
Posted By: logcutter Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
I have nothing against Greenhorn infact,I enjoyed his post mostly but BuzzH is another story..He met one guy in Yellowpine Idaho and made the statement that the whole town was from Deliverance...And he new absolutely more about wolves than any local could ignoring they were jumping fences in Elk City Idaho killing pets and taking down horses right in front of houses..It wasn't published so it wasn't true.

And why we would exchange words...Arrogant in the first degree...

Jayco
Unfortunately politics has invaded every aspect of our lives.... and the working middle class is paying for their own demise.... so yeah we get a little agitated.
Our hunting & gun rights are under assault like never before and we have enemies within.... ignore it at your own peril.... don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining
I say sniffing out the enemy is a good thing...... not sure if Greenhorn is friend or foe.... doesn't hurt to find out

I have strong suspicions Buzz is working for the enemy
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21

Larry the Loser midget king deserves everything he gets from any angle
BuzzH thinks he is the only one that knows anything about wolves and deals with them...He's not..

Jayco
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Same clam that was recently standing up for Miss Lynn in her meltdown thread.....

# virtuesignalsareus

Same clam that was recently standing up for Miss Lynn in her meltdown thread.....

# virtuesinalsareus

#whodathunkit 😂😂
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21

People quit coming here for a host of reasons. Sometimes they tire of crass language. Sometimes they get outted as scammers, or liberals. Sometimes they just get bored and move on. And sometimes they're arrogant, and don't receive the hero worship they think is their due for posting a pic of an awesome trophy.

If a poster doesn't like to participate in the general community up here on the freakshow, and sticks to the topical subforums, you'd have to be pretty damned sensitive to get run off.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21

# virtuesignalsareus

I assume you are talking about KELK?
I am always amazed at the people who complain about the "hunter's campfire" forum yet they can't seem to stay away?
As Gruff said go to the sub forums and enjoy..... hell, JeffO hid out in the backpacking forum for years after making a fool of himself here...

# virtuesignalsareus

I assume you are talking about KELK?

Yes
Posted By: ribka Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21

greenhorn even admitted in his own words he prefers hunting private ranches. Nothing wrong with that but don't go lecturing others how easy it is to kill an elk on public land and if you cant every year you're a sub standard hunter.

Enjoy the unlimited amount of wolves being introduced into the largest elk population in the world in Colorado thanks to buzz and greenhorn.

Come back on here in 5 years when you cant draw an elk tag. lol
Riibka - What kind of special crack pipe are you sucking on?

I’ve killed 24 bull elk on public land and one cow on private.

I don’t have any problem with anybody hunting private and have myself many times.

What in the absolute F would I have to do with wolves being in Colorado?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
this is one of the most vitriolic, weird and at the same time humorous threads so far this year.
Enjoy the unlimited amount of wolves being introduced into the largest elk population in the world in Colorado thanks to buzz and greenhorn.

Is Greenhorn that way,I don't remember seeing him advocate wolf introduction as being a good thing..Anyone who spent any amount of time in the mountains of Idaho knows we already had wolves before the re-intro..Used to howl at them back in,kinda fun but eary..LOL

Jayco
Riibka - What kind of special crack pipe are you sucking on?

I’ve killed 24 bull elk on public land and one cow on private.

I don’t have any problem with anybody hunting private and have myself many times.

What in the absolute F would I have to do with wolves being in Colorado?

Greenhorn have you inadvertently, possibly supported people who do advocate for such things?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
They been sneaking wolves into Colorado for years. Now the legal introduction of wolves will finish the deer and elk off. When the state went blue it has been down hill every year. Now we will have more wolves than illegals. There is no future without people answering for crimes of the past.
WTF. No. I don’t know anybody that would want to see that..

Yup,there's way to much assumpting and jumping on the bandwagon on the fire..Who woulda thought..lol

Jayco👍
12 year old thread on 2nd amendment that I started. Only change from then to now is I have a few cool new guns, glocks and a ddm4.

https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/the-2nd-amendment-gun-control-and-mass-murder.253355/
BuzzH wrote...
1. no ban on any current firearms/magazines, including AR15s. Although I find the reasons for owning an AR15 type firearm ridiculous and nobody is going to change my mind about that. A boat anchor is much more useful.

2. Nobody.

3. No they shouldnt inventory or control civilian arms other than to keep convicted felons and mentally unstable folks from possessing them.e:

I totally disagree with Buzzards statement..I cannot think of a better wolf gun than the AR platform and why I have one..Anyone that's ran into them knows they travel in numbers and the chance to shoot more than one is high if your quick..Last I looked,in Idaho you can shoot 5 and I would prefer,all at once..LOL

Jayco

Ok, I will take you at your word. I can see why this would be frustrating for you.....

By they way, you may want to challenge Buzz on his allegiance next time you see him....
Here is the way I see it. This middle of the road, vote for the candidate, not the party notion died in 2008.

There is no middle of the road Democrats, they all vote party line, hell half of the Republicans vote with the Dems now also. Rino's are a slippery bunch , and Pres. Trump was an expert at getting them to expose themselves.

Our country is at a tipping point! you are either a patriot or not.

So we know for a fact BHA supported Tester. They had links to him campaign website, meetings with him etc.....

So my challenge to Buzz, Randy and Curt is will you publicly denounce BHA???

The democrats have placed gun control at the top of the list, so you middle of the road Dems can quit pretending the Dems wont take your guns.

I will guarantee Tester will vote the party line for gun control...... so BHA supports Tester, Tester supports gun control . Do you support BHA? if the answer is no, should be easy to denounce them on a public forum.

I know Buzz will read this thread his ego dictates it...... Randy? who knows?

DO YOU DENOUNCE THE BHA????????
Posted By: Springcove Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
Great post.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
Here is the way I see it. This middle of the road, vote for the candidate, not the party notion died in 2008.

There is no middle of the road Democrats, they all vote party line, hell half of the Republicans vote with the Dems now also. Rino's are a slippery bunch , and Pres. Trump was an expert at getting them to expose themselves.

So we know for a fact BHA supported Tester. They had links to him campaign website, meetings with him etc.....

The democrats have placed gun control at the top of the list, so you middle of the road Dems can quit pretending the Dems wont take your guns.

I will guarantee Tester will vote the party line for gun control...... so BHA supports Tester, Tester supports gun control . Do you support BHA? if the answer is no, should be easy to denounce them on a public forum.

What is BHA?

I'm just an ignorant dweeb from NM.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

What is BHA?

Howdy friend.

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers.

It's morphed into something I can't support. At first it was seemingly a group of like minded folks that wanted to keep some wild places wild. At least that's what was advertised. I'm thinking the intention of some of the founders was to play that game at first until their ranks got a bit bigger.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21

LOL.

Only when you started judging me and my contributions to hunting...

Riiight.

Guess you missed alla those posts, then started making dumbassed, uneducated statements about how I hunt.

You don't have a fucgking clue who I am. Or what I hunt, or how I hunt. Yet you lie about things and people you don't know.

Fugg you and the horse you rode in on. You have less than zero credibility. As does anyone who blindly makes accusations about a man who they don't have a clue about.
Posted By: SLM Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
BHA is a “public land advocacy “ group. They have partnered on 2 NM senate bills this year regarding “conservation/hunting” with some of the most radical anti hunting, anti multi use groups known. They say they are doing it “for the greater good”. The one SB would have made NMDGF responsible for anything “live” in the wild. It was a dumpster fire bill that would have left the state open to a law suit at every turn.

Luckily, NMBHA and NMWF got exposed and lost the fight narrowly. ( So far)

I have a feeling there will be a lot of disenfranchised people when Land Tawney has a bank full of money and pulls a Don Peay and exits stage left.

What is BHA?

Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21
There isn't a lot of Public Land to hunt in KY compared to the states out west. Most of the residents who hunt here hunt private land. It is getting harder every year to find ares to hunt if you don't own enough acreage to hunt on yourself. I'm not sure if I do my part to support Public Hunting, but I do what I can. I buy the more expensive "Sportsman License", all the lottery chance hunts and draws that the KDFWL sends out every year trying to contribute what I can. We don't build preference points with our Elk Draw as some states do and I haven't been drawn in the 20 years or so it has been going on. I've spent 1000s of dollars on these draws over the years and don't mind because I know what good the KDFWL does with the money. This leads me to ask what some of the more vocal contributors to this thread actually do to battle "BHA" , YouTube hunters and the rest of the antihunting liberals they counsel everyone else about. Other than post on this forum, what do you guys actually do to combat what you preach about here? Not a pile on thread, I just don't see where you state what you actually do compared to what you preach to other people here to do.
I just did my part to support MFWP and the residents of Montana. 😂😂
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Buzzh - 03/03/21

I just spent $300 on permits and draws here, nothing to that amount. Our different elk draws are only $10 and $30 a piece. I buy everyone I'm eligible for, someday if only by dumb luck I hope to be drawn. Good luck with your draws, hope I don't jinx you. If I did, I'm afraid you are on your own. wink
Ya I buy several chances for “super tags”, “super hunt” as well, hopefully I’ll get pleasantly surprised someday. Good luck to you as well in the draws chuck. 👍👍

[bleep] with his deceased child ain't one of them. Take it to him, not his kid

# virtuesignalsareus

Actually genius, I was agreeing with huntsman22, but as yall state everything politics so rock on.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

What is BHA?

Howdy friend.

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers.

It's morphed into something I can't support. At first it was seemingly a group of like minded folks that wanted to keep some wild places wild. At least that's what was advertised. I'm thinking the intention of some of the founders was to play that game at first until their ranks got a bit bigger.

Thanks Valsdad.
Originally Posted by SLM
BHA is a “public land advocacy “ group. They have partnered on 2 NM senate bills this year regarding “conservation/hunting” with some of the most radical anti hunting, anti multi use groups known. They say they are doing it “for the greater good”. The one SB would have made NMDGF responsible for anything “live” in the wild. It was a dumpster fire bill that would have left the state open to a law suit at every turn.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of disenfranchised people when Land Tawney has a bank full of money and pulls a Don Peay and exits stage left.

What is BHA?

Thanks SLM!

Did that come with a large tub of lube?
No just the guarantee of a great time, worth every fuucking penny to me.👍
Posted By: Kelk Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21

Nice talk 👍

So, you admit using a child that committed suicide just because you hate his dad?

Fred had same attitude.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21

Nice talk 👍

So, you admit using a child that committed suicide just because you hate his dad?

Fred had same attitude.

Maybe the facebook would be a better place for you? they have censorship.... wink
Posted By: Judman Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Hi kelk. 🤘🤭
Irfubar, Judman,

Nice dodge of the question. [bleep] FB. I've thick skin, but somethings never need crossed. You 2 are proving that in spades. Asked Jud a direct question and he won't answer it.

It's a yes or no. Search his history and it's a solid yes.
Irfubar, Judman,

Nice dodge of the question. [bleep] FB. I've thick skin, but somethings never need crossed. You 2 are proving that in spades. Asked Jud a direct question and he won't answer it.

So you 2 advocate child suicide?
Cry me a fuucking river. You don’t know the half of it. Sit back and tend to your own knittin..
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
They rounded up another fudd did they?

Send more fudds. Easy targets.
Irfubar, Judman,

Ok schitbird, prove where I said a word about Sticks kids, any of them ever..... do I have a problem with Jud or Fred going after Sticks kids? no I do not
Posted By: ribka Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Thanks for the NM BHA update. Glad I quit BHA years ago. BHA seems to recruit most of their new members from urban areas with little hunting and conservation experience, upbringing at least based on the members I have met. Almost all are anti trapping, pro wolf introduction everywhere with no feasible management plan, anti hound, anti gun eco tard converts who like virtue signaling in kuiu, kifaru and sitka gear selfies. Charles Post would be a prime example.

Kelk nothing against you and you seem like a decent guy with ethics. I hope you enjoy Buzz's and BHA wolves in Colorado, NM, Utah, AZ. And you're smart enough to know they will never allow any wolf management there like in Oregon and Washington as Colorado has turned a deep blue now. Sad to see such a once wonderful state go down the chitter like Oregon, Washington, California

Originally Posted by SLM

What is BHA?

Cry me a fuucking river. You don’t know the half of it. Sit back and tend to your own knittin..

All ya got?
They rounded up another fudd did they?

Send more fudds. Easy targets.

Big Jim, I ain't a Fud. You are actually a dude worth knowing.
Irfubar, Judman,

Ok schitbird, prove where I said a word about Sticks kids, any of them ever..... do I have a problem with Jud or Fred going after Sticks kids? no I do not

That's not what I asked. You answered though. I'll give you that.

Youth suicide is good with you. Got it.
Posted By: wyoelk Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Greenie, what happened to that cute little blonde you posted pics of years ago?
Irfubar, Judman,

That's not what I asked. You answered though. I'll give you that.

Youth suicide is good with you. Got it.

Youth suicide good with me? really? how did you come up with that? jeesh.... you are a clam

Throwin schit back at Stick? hell yeah..... boundaries? tell Stick
Posted By: SLM Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Ribka, they were starting to pick up steam in NM, but their latest stunt pissed a bunch of people off. In the beginning I went to a pint night and quickly decided it was not for me. You nailed it on the demographics.

I think we all agree we need to bring new people in to the sport, but at what expense.
Irfubar, Judman,

.... do I have a problem with Jud or Fred going after Sticks kids? no I do not

Right F.....U....C....K....I.....N...G here.🙄
BHA helped give us Tester.... they demonized Rosendale claiming he would sell public land to his rich Republican buddies.... and the useful idiots lapped it up
Irfubar, Judman,

Ummm, it's a freedom of speech issue....... if they choose to IDGAF.... Stick set the rules, you must have missed when Stick went after Freds wife?
Irfubar, Judman,

Ummm, it's a freedom of speech issue....... if they choose to IDGAF.... Stick set the rules, you must have missed when Stick went after Freds wife?

That's not cool either. I've got class. F...u...c...k Stick too. Clear enough for ya?

Look, child death is nothing I wish on anyone. Ain't got anything to do with politics. Personally politics is all that is wrong with the world. Good people are good people.

Divide and conquer? Yeah its happening
Irfubar, Judman,

That's not cool either. I've got class. F...u...c...k Stick too. Clear enough for ya?

Look, child death is nothing I wish on anyone. Ain't got anything to do with politics. Personally politics is all that is wrong with the world. Good people are good people.

Well then we are not that far apart,
I don't wish child death on anyone and can guarandamntee you neither does Jud or Fred.... so save the virtue signaling
As far as politics it's coming for you whether you like it or not. By their design, not ours. Conservatives simply want to be left alone to work and raise families. But the leftist parasites hate and resent us for that. They are determined to take what we earn and create and kill us.... wake up
Originally Posted by SLM
Ribka, they were starting to pick up steam in NM, but their latest stunt pissed a bunch of people off. In the beginning I went to a pint night and quickly decided it was not for me. You nailed it on the demographics.

I think we all agree we need to bring new people in to the sport, but at what expense.

yep pint night was an eye opener for me. Mostly self important progressives who loved to talk about how they are saving the planet. Zero knowledge of our hunting traditions and our country and why we have such a great hunting opportunities in the US for the common man.Certainly not the people we want brought into the hunting community.

Here is a typical upper level BHA rep

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/ryan_busse_kalispell_montana

The real story. Kimber schitcanned this anti gun effete BHA idiot. A friend of Buzz

https://missoulian.com/opinion/colu...601b1b0-17e1-5e60-9136-ebe2e5aa4981.html

Ill stick with real and effective conservation groups like RMEF ( they finally realized what damage uncontrolled wolf introductions have on native ungulates) , mule deer foundation, ruffed grouse society, Safari Club etc

Bump
Irfubar, Judman,

I don't wish child death on anyone and can guarandamntee you neither does Jud or Fred.... so save the virtue signaling
As far as politics it's coming for you whether you like it or not. By their design, not ours. Conservatives simply want to be left alone to work and raise families. But the leftist parasites hate and resent us for that. They are determined to take what we earn and create and kill us.... wake up

No [bleep] as to politics.

That said, Jud and Fred absolutely do wish that on Stick. F...u..c...k em.

Look, yall pretty cool dudes. I read alot here. Somethings I can't abide. Child suicide is one. Pray you never go through it.

Free speech for the win.
Here is the Washington BHA praising left wing anti gun, anti hunting WA Dem Sen Maria Cantwell. Buzz would approve

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n..._to_Sen._Cantwell_-_FINAL.pdf?1543443528

Irfubar, Judman,

Look, yall pretty cool dudes. I read alot here. Somethings I can't abide. Child suicide is one. Pray you never go through it.

Free speech for the win.

All ya got?

No it’s not actually, like I said, if you only knew the half of it. That said, I’ve never been happy or talked [bleep] about his stepson killing himself you sick fuuck. What I have alluded to, is it’s a product of your boy Larry’s behavior, being the big mouth piece of shiit he is. Imagine being ripped up from your home town as a kid, forced to trap around the shiitiest parts of Alaska logging camp to logging camp with a piece of shiit that all he wants to do is shoot? Gets home off a hitch, ooops, he’s gone, step daddy has way better things to do than spend time with me. Cant help coach cause he’s too busy, actually gettin run off cause he’s a big mouth fuucking idiot. Vacations?? Fuuck Disneyland kids, we got guns and ammo to buy!! Fuuck ya!! Oh your 18 and outta school, looks like your joining the military boy! A little time spent with that boy with a decent man woulda changed his whole life. If I was his Ol man I woulda flown up to that shiithole and your boy Larry would beat eatin outta of a tube the rest of his life. Bet on it!

Now wtf this has anything to do with buzz being dumbfuuck, I don’t know, but I hope you got your answer princess. Now, go [bleep] yourself. Got a problem address it at the time rather than stewing on it like a fuucking girl.
Kelk what's your take on an unregulated number of wolves being released on Colorado's endangered elk, moose and mule deer?
Oh and BHA( Buzz) supported this. Are you ok with hunting elk every 6 to 8 years if lucky enough to draw a tag?

Irfubar, Judman,

Free speech for the win.
Irfubar, Judman,

And kids?? God what a little bitch
Heres is the Washington BHA praising left wing anti gun, anti hunting WA Dem Sen Maria Cantwell. Buzz would approve

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n..._to_Sen._Cantwell_-_FINAL.pdf?1543443528

Irfubar, Judman,

Free speech for the win.

Have I ever advocated for BHA?

Nope. That said, all private in TX ain't exactly freedom either. Opposite really.

Know alot of TX citizens who cant hunt most years. Yay TX! Thought yall gave a [bleep] bought bout TX brothers?
Irfubar, Judman,

Got something to say to me personally? Go for it. PM me
I'm thinkin kelk may have lost a child? maybe he deserve some slack? then again, he may simply be virtue signaling? if so no slack... so kelk what is it?
logger you live with wolves and have hunted and fished your entire life, and understand them despite your reluctance to attend a BHA pint night in Boise sampling IPA's in $ 400 kuiu jacket in 50 degree weather lol

<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie6 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie7 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 8]> <html class="no-js ie8 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en-US"> <!--<![endif]-->
<head>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0">

<title>www.24hourcampfire.com | 520: Web server is returning an unknown error</title>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge,chrome=1" />
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1" />
<link rel="stylesheet" id="cf_styles-css" href="/cdn-cgi/styles/main.css" type="text/css" media="screen,projection" />

</head>
<body>
<div id="cf-wrapper">

<div id="cf-error-details" class="p-0">
<header class="mx-auto pt-10 lg:pt-6 lg:px-8 w-240 lg:w-full mb-8">
<h1 class="inline-block sm:block sm:mb-2 font-light text-60 lg:text-4xl text-black-dark leading-tight mr-2">

<span class="cf-error-type">Error</span>
<span class="cf-error-code">520</span>
</h1>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">Ray ID: 62a78fe238fe1414 •</span>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">2021-03-04 02:09:22 UTC</span>
<h2 class="text-gray-600 leading-1.3 text-3xl font-light">Web server is returning an unknown error</h2>
</header>

<div class="my-8 bg-gradient-gray">
<div class="w-240 lg:w-full mx-auto">
<div class="clearfix md:px-8">

<div id="cf-browser-status" class=" relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<div class="relative mb-10 md:m-0">
<span class="cf-icon-browser block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-ok w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">You</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Browser</h3>
<span class="leading-1.3 text-2xl text-green-success">Working</span>
</div>

<div id="cf-cloudflare-status" class=" relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-cloud block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-ok w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">Seattle</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Cloudflare</h3>
</div>

<div id="cf-host-status" class="cf-error-source relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-server block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-error w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">www.24hourcampfire.com</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Host</h3>
<span class="leading-1.3 text-2xl text-red-error">Error</span>
</div>

</div>

</div>
</div>

<div class="w-240 lg:w-full mx-auto mb-8 lg:px-8">
<div class="clearfix">
<div class="w-1/2 md:w-full float-left pr-6 md:pb-10 md:pr-0 leading-relaxed">
<h2 class="text-3xl font-normal leading-1.3 mb-4">What happened?</h2>
<p>There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.</p>
</div>

<div class="w-1/2 md:w-full float-left leading-relaxed">
<h2 class="text-3xl font-normal leading-1.3 mb-4">What can I do?</h2>
<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are a visitor of this website:</h3>
<p class="mb-6">Please try again in a few minutes.</p>

<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are the owner of this website:</h3>
<p><span>There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page).</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171936-Error-520">Additional troubleshooting resources</a>.</p>
</div>
</div>

</div>

<div class="cf-error-footer cf-wrapper w-240 lg:w-full py-10 sm:py-4 sm:px-8 mx-auto text-center sm:text-left border-solid border-0 border-t border-gray-300">
<p class="text-13">
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1">Cloudflare Ray ID: <strong class="font-semibold">62a78fe238fe1414</strong></span>
<span class="cf-footer-separator sm:hidden">•</span>
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1"><span>Your IP</span>: 2603:90d8:300:b5:2434:36fa:1584:38c3</span>
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1"><span>Performance & security by</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.cloudflare.com/5xx-error-landing" id="brand_link" target="_blank">Cloudflare</a></span>

</p>
</div><!-- /.error-footer -->

</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>
Irfubar, Judman,

Are you absolutely fuucking stupid??? You brought this up, wouldn’t quit asking me why, I explained in detail to you, now you want a pm??? I just said it princess. That’s all I got... still YOUR problem.
Irfubar, Judman,

You a sports fan? Know what post concussion Syndrome is or CTE?
Irfubar, Judman,

Are you absolutely fuucking stupid??? You brought this up, wouldn’t quit asking me why, I explained in detail to you, now you want a pm??? I just said it princess. That’s all I got... still YOUR problem.

Jud, you're a absolute ficking idiot. I hope you choke on Flaves cock cuz lord knows you swallow enough of it.

For a supposed Correction Officer you obviously learned jack [bleep]
I'm thinkin kelk may have lost a child? maybe he deserve some slack? then again, he may simply be virtue signaling? if so no slack... so kelk what is it?

I saved my son last year. [bleep] any of yall who make light of suicide.

No virtue signaling here. Hate that. Son has major post concussion issues. Trust me, we use and I try maintain but somethings you can't hide from.
Princess, it’s still YOUR problem. 👍😘

PS, I really do like dflave, if you don’t think he’s funny as fuuck, your dumb 🤭🤣

Ok fair enough. Glad it worked out
Irfubar, Judman,

I am flattered you’ve kept track of me. Obviously made a impact on you 😘🥰
Irfubar, Judman,

All ya got?????
Irfubar, Judman,

All ya got?????

Good I’m glad, I hope your son never goes through a dark spell again. Just this last week, I’ve heard of 3 young men locally that have completed suicides, one was a wrestler from Aberdeen. Very sad deal.

For you to say I’m “glad” or “happy” his stepson killed himself is bullshiit and you know it.
As you know my line of work, I’m pretty well versed and educated on suicide, it ain’t pretty for no one, unless your a SO, “sex offender” or rapist. If that’s the case, I ain’t caring 1 fuuck.

No virtue signaling here. Hate that. Son has major post concussion issues. Trust me, we use and I try maintain but somethings you can't hide from.

Good on you you were able to save him. I truly mean that . No easy task

Ive worked with dozens of vets with CTE from bombs, PTSD from being shot and seeing their buddies die. Its my passion

And the war mongering Dems are starting more wars now not even a month into the new administration.

Ive worked with dozens of vets with CTE from bombs, PTSD from being shot and seeing their buddies die. Its my passion

And the war mongering Dems are starting more wars now not even a month into the new administration.

You're a saint. Truly.

No politics here on this. Just life.
Posted By: beretzs Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21

Good on ya Ribka... glad to have you at any campfire I’ve got.

Jud, riddle me this brother, why poke at Larry? Yes, he gets under the skin, but somethings off limits? No?
Well, for 1 I can't stand the fuucker 😂😂
Do you really think Larry is the victim here? Guess I'm confused

Larry isn't a victim.

Plain enough?
Im no fuggin saint , Im just a normal guy raised by a normal father and a good role model. I was taught at an early age to value our wildlife and conservation Like most of the members here. Im just like my friends who grew up with who were taught charity. None of us had a pot to piss in but understood that we were blessed to have great parents and good ethics and a good and fortunate upbringing hunting and fishing in a free country. I have a perspective that is unique in that I ve had the opportunity to live and work all around the world, including communist countries, where the common citizen could not enjoy hunting and fishing and only the super rich and politically connect could enjoy and experience the country's resources.

I just hate politics entering wildlife management and hunting will call out BS and political manipulation when I see it. BHA sure seems to meet that criteria

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>

<title>www.24hourcampfire.com | 520: Web server is returning an unknown error</title>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<link rel="stylesheet" id="cf_styles-css" href="/cdn-cgi/styles/main.css" type="text/css" media="screen,projection" />

</head>
<body>
<div id="cf-wrapper">

<h1 class="inline-block sm:block sm:mb-2 font-light text-60 lg:text-4xl text-black-dark leading-tight mr-2">

</h1>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">Ray ID: 62a7ef38ea6339c6 •</span>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">2021-03-04 03:14:27 UTC</span>
<h2 class="text-gray-600 leading-1.3 text-3xl font-light">Web server is returning an unknown error</h2>
</header>

<div id="cf-browser-status" class=" relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-browser block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
</div>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Browser</h3>
</div>

<div id="cf-cloudflare-status" class=" relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
</div>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Cloudflare</h3>
</div>

<div id="cf-host-status" class="cf-error-source relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-server block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-error w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
</div>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Host</h3>
</div>

</div>

</div>
</div>

<div class="clearfix">
<p>There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.</p>
</div>

<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are a visitor of this website:</h3>

<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are the owner of this website:</h3>
<p><span>There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page).</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171936-Error-520">Additional troubleshooting resources</a>.</p>
</div>
</div>

</div>

<div class="cf-error-footer cf-wrapper w-240 lg:w-full py-10 sm:py-4 sm:px-8 mx-auto text-center sm:text-left border-solid border-0 border-t border-gray-300">
<p class="text-13">
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1">Cloudflare Ray ID: <strong class="font-semibold">62a7ef38ea6339c6</strong></span>
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1"><span>Your IP</span>: 2603:90d8:300:b5:2434:36fa:1584:38c3</span>
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1"><span>Performance & security by</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.cloudflare.com/5xx-error-landing" id="brand_link" target="_blank">Cloudflare</a></span>

</p>

</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Larry sure aint no victim although he loves to play one
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
How it the fug did Flave get drug into this chit show.
Im no fuggin saint , Im just a normal guy raised by a normal father and a good role model. I was taught at an early age to value our wildlife and conservation Like most of the members here. Im just like my friends who grew up with who were taught charity. None of us had a pot to piss in but understood that we were blessed to have great parents and good ethics and a good and fortunate upbringing hunting and fishing in a free country. I have a perspective that is unique in that I ve had the opportunity to live and work all around the world, including communist countries, where the common citizen could not enjoy hunting and fishing and only the super rich and politically connect could enjoy and experience the country's resources.

I just hate politics entering wildlife management and hunting will call out BS and political manipulation when I see it. BHA sure seems to meet that criteria

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>

<meta charset="UTF-8" />

</head>
<body>
<div id="cf-wrapper">

</h1>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">Ray ID: 62a7ef38ea6339c6 •</span>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">2021-03-04 03:14:27 UTC</span>
</header>

</div>
</div>

</div>
</div>

</div>
</div>

</div>

</div>
</div>

<div class="clearfix">
</div>

</div>
</div>

</div>

<p class="text-13">
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1">Cloudflare Ray ID: <strong class="font-semibold">62a7ef38ea6339c6</strong></span>

</p>

</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Same as me. Politics get old in everything but I know they exist same.

My only point earlier with Greenhorn, he's a great guy. Great hunter. We all love to hunt, no?

Yes yes. Politics.

I'm just as you are. No easy answers to protect what we love to do.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

I know, poor Clarke!!😂😂

A joke??? Keep up
I will say kelk, make as much time for your boy as you can, be cognizant of the warning signs... A good dad, positive male influence, role model and friend is huge. Not saying you aren't\dont but just saying.

I know, poor Clarke!!😂😂

🙄 all ya got????
I will say kelk, make as much time for your boy as you can, be cognizant of the warning signs... A good dad, positive male influence, role model and friend is huge. Not saying you aren't\dont but just saying.

Thank you. That is sincere.

Not much breaks me but he's different and I hate it.

There a few here who know me personally. I get him out and the wilderness is his happiness. Kids a rockstar up there
Your welcome. A good ol man is huge.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21

The things one learns from the 24HCP

Much respect, ribka.

🦫
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21

A joke??? Keep up

I am keeping up, You want to suck Flave off. I got that part
I've seen this shiit for years, the self harm, cutting, pulling veins out, attempted hanging on toilets\sinks, buck nekked in a denim smock, eating with paper cups etc. My clientele is obviously different than your son, but it still sucks, especially when you've never had suicidal ideation before, you don't know how they are feeling \thinking... I'm not a man of god so I don't pray, but I really hope you guys find peace...

A joke??? Keep up

I am keeping up, You want to suck Flave off. I got that part

Good try. Next.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

The things one learns from the 24HCP

Much respect, ribka.

🦫

That's for sure, thank you for all you do ribka.👍
I've seen this shiit for years, the self harm, cutting, pulling veins out, attempted hanging on toilets\sinks, buck nekked in a denim smock, eating with paper cups etc. My clientele is obviously different than your son, but it still sucks, especially when you've never had suicidal ideation before, you don't know how they are feeling \thinking... I'm not a man of god so I don't pray, but I really hope you guys find peace...

Knowing all of that, why would you wish that on anyone?? As much as Larry irritates?
Ok I guess your not understanding me, or I'm not being clear, I'm not happy about anyone killing themselves, unless your a rapist\sex offender. I would bet allotta $ his behavior, demeanor, selfishness and lack flat out caring didn't help anything... Probably could confirm his with his ex and might have been confirmed already...
Posted By: smokepole Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21

I couldn't care less about how many great trophies they take.

I couldn't care less whether it's public or private land.

What I DO care about......

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a flying f*ck.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

People quit coming here for a host of reasons. Sometimes they tire of crass language. Sometimes they get outted as scammers, or liberals. Sometimes they just get bored and move on. And sometimes they're arrogant, and don't receive the hero worship they think is their due for posting a pic of an awesome trophy.

If a poster doesn't like to participate in the general community up here on the freakshow, and sticks to the topical subforums, you'd have to be pretty damned sensitive to get run off.

You misinterpreted my post. I don't pretend to know why those guys don't post here any more, except that I'm sure it's not because they were "offended" or "run off." Just an observation that the site is diminished when guys like that quit posting. If I had to guess the reason, it's probably because there's not much on here that interests them anymore. But that's just a guess.

Last post on the elk hunting forum was last night. Meanwhile the "Q" thread stays at the top, gets as many posts as all the hunting threads combined. Awesome.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
"Last post on the elk hunting forum was last night. Meanwhile the "Q" thread stays at the top, gets as many posts as all the hunting threads combined. Awesome."

One poster seems to hate anything 'Q' yet almost single-handedly keeps that thread at the top.
I know, that's not really the jist of what you are stating but damn.
Yeah, I know who you're talking about but if he quit posting on it right now, it would still get enough traffic to stay at the top.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Yeah, I know who you're talking about but if he quit posting on it right now, it would still get enough traffic to stay at the top.

As long as that idiot is posting on the retard thread, there is one less idiot posting everywhere else. Like moths to a flame.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Last post on the elk hunting forum was last night. Meanwhile the "Q" thread stays at the top, gets as many posts as all the hunting threads combined. Awesome."

One poster seems to hate anything 'Q' yet almost single-handedly keeps that thread at the top.
I know, that's not really the jist of what you are stating but damn.

you have to be more specific when you mention that thread and Idiot, otherwise, noone knows who you are talking about
Posted By: SLM Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
He is a douche..He stuck his nose in on one of the Senate bills here locally.

After looking at some of the stuff he posts online it’s amazing his nose is still straight.

Originally Posted by SLM

yep pint night was an eye opener for me. Mostly self important progressives who loved to talk about how they are saving the planet. Zero knowledge of our hunting traditions and our country and why we have such a great hunting opportunities in the US for the common man.Certainly not the people we want brought into the hunting community.

Here is a typical upper level BHA rep

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/ryan_busse_kalispell_montana

The real story. Kimber schitcanned this anti gun effete BHA idiot. A friend of Buzz

https://missoulian.com/opinion/colu...601b1b0-17e1-5e60-9136-ebe2e5aa4981.html

Ill stick with real and effective conservation groups like RMEF ( they finally realized what damage uncontrolled wolf introductions have on native ungulates) , mule deer foundation, ruffed grouse society, Safari Club etc

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
But they are super hunters that do so much good......heros.

Not like me. Trump supporter who's private property is open to everyone for hunting.

Except for 7 plates.
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

As long as that idiot is posting on the retard thread, there is one less idiot posting everywhere else. Like moths to a flame.

Good point, perspective is everything.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21

Not like me. Trump supporter who's private property is open to everyone for hunting.

Except for 7 plates.

I still have a truck with 12 plates. We good?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Except for 7 plates.

I still have a truck with 12 plates. We good?

Cali plates too?

Just coming up for a visit/hunt. Not moving up there with Cali values wink

After all, I only have Geno = Boomer values.
Posted By: Rogue Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Buzz is an arrogant, narcissistic, self righteous individual, that I’d prefer to not have a beer with....
Posted By: OldTimeHunter Re: Buzzh - 03/04/21
Remember ---- the NSA has you every keystroke and spoken word stored away for the Chinese..
Posted By: Judman Re: Buzzh - 03/15/21

Did that come with a large tub of lube?

Probably about the same size of “lube” that was purchased with your “special “ Wyoming bull tag last year...
Posted By: JeffA Re: Buzzh - 03/15/21

Except for 7 plates.

I'll pretend idunno what that means
Posted By: Judman Re: Buzzh - 03/15/21
I’ll welcome the Montana princess to western wa anytime, place to stay, same places I hunt.. I wouldn’t go along, cause him and buzzy boy refuse to go “guided”.. 😂😂

Ps princess kurt, leave that Sitka biitch gear home, cause you’ll be greatly disappointed and will never wear it again.. 😂😂
Posted By: Greenhorn Re: Buzzh - 03/15/21
Have never bought a "special" elk license in Wyoming. Also, I've only bought one piece of sitka clothing in my life, a windbreaker, maybe 7 years ago. Queer that my wardrobe is on your mind.

Western WA has never been on my bucket list. smile
Posted By: Greenhorn Re: Buzzh - 05/18/21

It was a high dollar day, but I expect it could be worth it.

Attached picture 40C1510C-3173-46A2-BE5F-558761B9E116.jpeg
Posted By: Greenhorn Re: Buzzh - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by wyoelk
Greenie, what happened to that cute little blonde you posted pics of years ago?

She dumped me let me upgrade to a brunette closer to my age a long time ago..
Posted By: Oldquailhunter Re: Buzzh - 05/19/21
Greenhorn,

I hope that means you drew sheep tag. Congrats.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Buzzh - 05/19/21

It was a high dollar day, but I expect it could be worth it.

Ok... fess up, what did you draw? smile
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Buzzh - 05/20/21
So insignificant I have already forgotten he exist .
© 24hourcampfire