Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Judman
Cry me a fuucking river. You don’t know the half of it. Sit back and tend to your own knittin..

All ya got?

Shut up and hunt!
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They rounded up another fudd did they?

Send more fudds. Easy targets.

Big Jim, I ain't a Fud. You are actually a dude worth knowing.

Shut up and hunt!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Kelk
Irfubar, Judman,

Nice dodge of the question. [bleep] FB. I've thick skin, but somethings never need crossed. You 2 are proving that in spades. Asked Jud a direct question and he won't answer it.

It's a yes or no. Search his history and it's a solid yes.

So you 2 advocate child suicide?

Ok schitbird, prove where I said a word about Sticks kids, any of them ever..... do I have a problem with Jud or Fred going after Sticks kids? no I do not

That's not what I asked. You answered though. I'll give you that.

Youth suicide is good with you. Got it.

Shut up and hunt!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Greenie, what happened to that cute little blonde you posted pics of years ago?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Irfubar, Judman,

Nice dodge of the question. [bleep] FB. I've thick skin, but somethings never need crossed. You 2 are proving that in spades. Asked Jud a direct question and he won't answer it.

Ok schitbird, prove where I said a word about Sticks kids, any of them ever..... do I have a problem with Jud or Fred going after Sticks kids? no I do not

That's not what I asked. You answered though. I'll give you that.

Youth suicide is good with you. Got it.

Youth suicide good with me? really? how did you come up with that? jeesh.... you are a clam

Throwin schit back at Stick? hell yeah..... boundaries? tell Stick

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Ribka, they were starting to pick up steam in NM, but their latest stunt pissed a bunch of people off. In the beginning I went to a pint night and quickly decided it was not for me. You nailed it on the demographics.

I think we all agree we need to bring new people in to the sport, but at what expense.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Irfubar, Judman,

.... do I have a problem with Jud or Fred going after Sticks kids? no I do not

Right F.....U....C....K....I.....N...G here.🙄

Shut up and hunt!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BHA helped give us Tester.... they demonized Rosendale claiming he would sell public land to his rich Republican buddies.... and the useful idiots lapped it up

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Irfubar, Judman,

Ummm, it's a freedom of speech issue....... if they choose to IDGAF.... Stick set the rules, you must have missed when Stick went after Freds wife?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Irfubar, Judman,

Ummm, it's a freedom of speech issue....... if they choose to IDGAF.... Stick set the rules, you must have missed when Stick went after Freds wife?

That's not cool either. I've got class. F...u...c...k Stick too. Clear enough for ya?

Look, child death is nothing I wish on anyone. Ain't got anything to do with politics. Personally politics is all that is wrong with the world. Good people are good people.

Divide and conquer? Yeah its happening

Last edited by Kelk; 03/03/21.

Shut up and hunt!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Irfubar, Judman,

That's not cool either. I've got class. F...u...c...k Stick too. Clear enough for ya?

Look, child death is nothing I wish on anyone. Ain't got anything to do with politics. Personally politics is all that is wrong with the world. Good people are good people.

Well then we are not that far apart,
I don't wish child death on anyone and can guarandamntee you neither does Jud or Fred.... so save the virtue signaling
As far as politics it's coming for you whether you like it or not. By their design, not ours. Conservatives simply want to be left alone to work and raise families. But the leftist parasites hate and resent us for that. They are determined to take what we earn and create and kill us.... wake up

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SLM
Ribka, they were starting to pick up steam in NM, but their latest stunt pissed a bunch of people off. In the beginning I went to a pint night and quickly decided it was not for me. You nailed it on the demographics.

I think we all agree we need to bring new people in to the sport, but at what expense.

yep pint night was an eye opener for me. Mostly self important progressives who loved to talk about how they are saving the planet. Zero knowledge of our hunting traditions and our country and why we have such a great hunting opportunities in the US for the common man.Certainly not the people we want brought into the hunting community.

Here is a typical upper level BHA rep

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/ryan_busse_kalispell_montana

The real story. Kimber schitcanned this anti gun effete BHA idiot. A friend of Buzz

https://missoulian.com/opinion/colu...601b1b0-17e1-5e60-9136-ebe2e5aa4981.html

Ill stick with real and effective conservation groups like RMEF ( they finally realized what damage uncontrolled wolf introductions have on native ungulates) , mule deer foundation, ruffed grouse society, Safari Club etc

Last edited by ribka; 03/03/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is the way I see it. This middle of the road, vote for the candidate, not the party notion died in 2008.

There is no middle of the road Democrats, they all vote party line, hell half of the Republicans vote with the Dems now also. Rino's are a slippery bunch , and Pres. Trump was an expert at getting them to expose themselves.

Our country is at a tipping point! you are either a patriot or not.

So we know for a fact BHA supported Tester. They had links to him campaign website, meetings with him etc.....

So my challenge to Buzz, Randy and Curt is will you publicly denounce BHA???

The democrats have placed gun control at the top of the list, so you middle of the road Dems can quit pretending the Dems wont take your guns.

I will guarantee Tester will vote the party line for gun control...... so BHA supports Tester, Tester supports gun control . Do you support BHA? if the answer is no, should be easy to denounce them on a public forum.

I know Buzz will read this thread his ego dictates it...... Randy? who knows?

DO YOU DENOUNCE THE BHA????????

Bump

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Irfubar, Judman,

I don't wish child death on anyone and can guarandamntee you neither does Jud or Fred.... so save the virtue signaling
As far as politics it's coming for you whether you like it or not. By their design, not ours. Conservatives simply want to be left alone to work and raise families. But the leftist parasites hate and resent us for that. They are determined to take what we earn and create and kill us.... wake up

No [bleep] as to politics.

That said, Jud and Fred absolutely do wish that on Stick. F...u..c...k em.

Look, yall pretty cool dudes. I read alot here. Somethings I can't abide. Child suicide is one. Pray you never go through it.

Free speech for the win.

Last edited by Kelk; 03/03/21.

Shut up and hunt!
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Here is the Washington BHA praising left wing anti gun, anti hunting WA Dem Sen Maria Cantwell. Buzz would approve

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n..._to_Sen._Cantwell_-_FINAL.pdf?1543443528

Irfubar, Judman,

Look, yall pretty cool dudes. I read alot here. Somethings I can't abide. Child suicide is one. Pray you never go through it.

Free speech for the win.

Last edited by ribka; 03/03/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cry me a fuucking river. You don’t know the half of it. Sit back and tend to your own knittin..

All ya got?

No it’s not actually, like I said, if you only knew the half of it. That said, I’ve never been happy or talked [bleep] about his stepson killing himself you sick fuuck. What I have alluded to, is it’s a product of your boy Larry’s behavior, being the big mouth piece of shiit he is. Imagine being ripped up from your home town as a kid, forced to trap around the shiitiest parts of Alaska logging camp to logging camp with a piece of shiit that all he wants to do is shoot? Gets home off a hitch, ooops, he’s gone, step daddy has way better things to do than spend time with me. Cant help coach cause he’s too busy, actually gettin run off cause he’s a big mouth fuucking idiot. Vacations?? Fuuck Disneyland kids, we got guns and ammo to buy!! Fuuck ya!! Oh your 18 and outta school, looks like your joining the military boy! A little time spent with that boy with a decent man woulda changed his whole life. If I was his Ol man I woulda flown up to that shiithole and your boy Larry would beat eatin outta of a tube the rest of his life. Bet on it!

Now wtf this has anything to do with buzz being dumbfuuck, I don’t know, but I hope you got your answer princess. Now, go [bleep] yourself. Got a problem address it at the time rather than stewing on it like a fuucking girl.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Kelk what's your take on an unregulated number of wolves being released on Colorado's endangered elk, moose and mule deer?
Oh and BHA( Buzz) supported this. Are you ok with hunting elk every 6 to 8 years if lucky enough to draw a tag?

Irfubar, Judman,

Free speech for the win.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Irfubar, Judman,

And kids?? God what a little bitch

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by ribka
Heres is the Washington BHA praising left wing anti gun, anti hunting WA Dem Sen Maria Cantwell. Buzz would approve

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n..._to_Sen._Cantwell_-_FINAL.pdf?1543443528

Irfubar, Judman,

Free speech for the win.

Have I ever advocated for BHA?

Nope. That said, all private in TX ain't exactly freedom either. Opposite really.

Know alot of TX citizens who cant hunt most years. Yay TX! Thought yall gave a [bleep] bought bout TX brothers?

Shut up and hunt!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Irfubar, Judman,

And kids?? God what a little bitch

Got something to say to me personally? Go for it. PM me

Shut up and hunt!
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (Akhutr, Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 7 invisible), 1,447 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,413
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.