Shut up and hunt!
GB1

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Im no fuggin saint , Im just a normal guy raised by a normal father and a good role model. I was taught at an early age to value our wildlife and conservation Like most of the members here. Im just like my friends who grew up with who were taught charity. None of us had a pot to piss in but understood that we were blessed to have great parents and good ethics and a good and fortunate upbringing hunting and fishing in a free country. I have a perspective that is unique in that I ve had the opportunity to live and work all around the world, including communist countries, where the common citizen could not enjoy hunting and fishing and only the super rich and politically connect could enjoy and experience the country's resources.

I just hate politics entering wildlife management and hunting will call out BS and political manipulation when I see it. BHA sure seems to meet that criteria

<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie6 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie7 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 8]> <html class="no-js ie8 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en-US"> <!--<![endif]-->
<head>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0">

<title>www.24hourcampfire.com | 520: Web server is returning an unknown error</title>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge,chrome=1" />
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1" />
<link rel="stylesheet" id="cf_styles-css" href="/cdn-cgi/styles/main.css" type="text/css" media="screen,projection" />

</head>
<body>
<div id="cf-wrapper">

<div id="cf-error-details" class="p-0">
<header class="mx-auto pt-10 lg:pt-6 lg:px-8 w-240 lg:w-full mb-8">
<h1 class="inline-block sm:block sm:mb-2 font-light text-60 lg:text-4xl text-black-dark leading-tight mr-2">

<span class="cf-error-type">Error</span>
<span class="cf-error-code">520</span>
</h1>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">Ray ID: 62a7ef38ea6339c6 •</span>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">2021-03-04 03:14:27 UTC</span>
<h2 class="text-gray-600 leading-1.3 text-3xl font-light">Web server is returning an unknown error</h2>
</header>

<div class="my-8 bg-gradient-gray">
<div class="w-240 lg:w-full mx-auto">
<div class="clearfix md:px-8">

<div id="cf-browser-status" class=" relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<div class="relative mb-10 md:m-0">
<span class="cf-icon-browser block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-ok w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">You</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Browser</h3>
<span class="leading-1.3 text-2xl text-green-success">Working</span>
</div>

<div id="cf-cloudflare-status" class=" relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-cloud block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-ok w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">Seattle</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Cloudflare</h3>
</div>

<div id="cf-host-status" class="cf-error-source relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-server block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-error w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">www.24hourcampfire.com</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Host</h3>
<span class="leading-1.3 text-2xl text-red-error">Error</span>
</div>

</div>

</div>
</div>

<div class="w-240 lg:w-full mx-auto mb-8 lg:px-8">
<div class="clearfix">
<div class="w-1/2 md:w-full float-left pr-6 md:pb-10 md:pr-0 leading-relaxed">
<h2 class="text-3xl font-normal leading-1.3 mb-4">What happened?</h2>
<p>There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.</p>
</div>

<div class="w-1/2 md:w-full float-left leading-relaxed">
<h2 class="text-3xl font-normal leading-1.3 mb-4">What can I do?</h2>
<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are a visitor of this website:</h3>
<p class="mb-6">Please try again in a few minutes.</p>

<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are the owner of this website:</h3>
<p><span>There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page).</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171936-Error-520">Additional troubleshooting resources</a>.</p>
</div>
</div>

</div>

<div class="cf-error-footer cf-wrapper w-240 lg:w-full py-10 sm:py-4 sm:px-8 mx-auto text-center sm:text-left border-solid border-0 border-t border-gray-300">
<p class="text-13">
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1">Cloudflare Ray ID: <strong class="font-semibold">62a7ef38ea6339c6</strong></span>
<span class="cf-footer-separator sm:hidden">•</span>
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1"><span>Your IP</span>: 2603:90d8:300:b5:2434:36fa:1584:38c3</span>
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1"><span>Performance & security by</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.cloudflare.com/5xx-error-landing" id="brand_link" target="_blank">Cloudflare</a></span>

</p>
</div><!-- /.error-footer -->

</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Judman
Do you really think Larry is the victim here? Guess I'm confused

Larry sure aint no victim although he loves to play one

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How it the fug did Flave get drug into this chit show.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by ribka
Im no fuggin saint , Im just a normal guy raised by a normal father and a good role model. I was taught at an early age to value our wildlife and conservation Like most of the members here. Im just like my friends who grew up with who were taught charity. None of us had a pot to piss in but understood that we were blessed to have great parents and good ethics and a good and fortunate upbringing hunting and fishing in a free country. I have a perspective that is unique in that I ve had the opportunity to live and work all around the world, including communist countries, where the common citizen could not enjoy hunting and fishing and only the super rich and politically connect could enjoy and experience the country's resources.

I just hate politics entering wildlife management and hunting will call out BS and political manipulation when I see it. BHA sure seems to meet that criteria

<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie6 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie7 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 8]> <html class="no-js ie8 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en-US"> <!--<![endif]-->
<head>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0">

<title>www.24hourcampfire.com | 520: Web server is returning an unknown error</title>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge,chrome=1" />
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1" />
<link rel="stylesheet" id="cf_styles-css" href="/cdn-cgi/styles/main.css" type="text/css" media="screen,projection" />

</head>
<body>
<div id="cf-wrapper">

<div id="cf-error-details" class="p-0">
<header class="mx-auto pt-10 lg:pt-6 lg:px-8 w-240 lg:w-full mb-8">
<h1 class="inline-block sm:block sm:mb-2 font-light text-60 lg:text-4xl text-black-dark leading-tight mr-2">

<span class="cf-error-type">Error</span>
<span class="cf-error-code">520</span>
</h1>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">Ray ID: 62a7ef38ea6339c6 •</span>
<span class="inline-block sm:block font-mono text-15 lg:text-sm lg:leading-relaxed">2021-03-04 03:14:27 UTC</span>
<h2 class="text-gray-600 leading-1.3 text-3xl font-light">Web server is returning an unknown error</h2>
</header>

<div class="my-8 bg-gradient-gray">
<div class="w-240 lg:w-full mx-auto">
<div class="clearfix md:px-8">

<div id="cf-browser-status" class=" relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-browser block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">You</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Browser</h3>
</div>

<div id="cf-cloudflare-status" class=" relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-cloud block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">Seattle</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Cloudflare</h3>
</div>

<div id="cf-host-status" class="cf-error-source relative w-1/3 md:w-full py-15 md:p-0 md:py-8 md:text-left md:border-solid md:border-0 md:border-b md:border-gray-400 overflow-hidden float-left md:float-none text-center">
<span class="cf-icon-server block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-error w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
</div>
<span class="md:block w-full truncate">www.24hourcampfire.com</span>
<h3 class="md:inline-block mt-3 md:mt-0 text-2xl text-gray-600 font-light leading-1.3">Host</h3>
<span class="leading-1.3 text-2xl text-red-error">Error</span>
</div>

</div>

</div>
</div>

<div class="w-240 lg:w-full mx-auto mb-8 lg:px-8">
<div class="clearfix">
<div class="w-1/2 md:w-full float-left pr-6 md:pb-10 md:pr-0 leading-relaxed">
<h2 class="text-3xl font-normal leading-1.3 mb-4">What happened?</h2>
<p>There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.</p>
</div>

<div class="w-1/2 md:w-full float-left leading-relaxed">
<h2 class="text-3xl font-normal leading-1.3 mb-4">What can I do?</h2>
<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are a visitor of this website:</h3>
<p class="mb-6">Please try again in a few minutes.</p>

<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are the owner of this website:</h3>
<p><span>There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page).</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171936-Error-520">Additional troubleshooting resources</a>.</p>
</div>
</div>

</div>

<div class="cf-error-footer cf-wrapper w-240 lg:w-full py-10 sm:py-4 sm:px-8 mx-auto text-center sm:text-left border-solid border-0 border-t border-gray-300">
<p class="text-13">
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1">Cloudflare Ray ID: <strong class="font-semibold">62a7ef38ea6339c6</strong></span>
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1"><span>Your IP</span>: 2603:90d8:300:b5:2434:36fa:1584:38c3</span>
<span class="cf-footer-item sm:block sm:mb-1"><span>Performance & security by</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.cloudflare.com/5xx-error-landing" id="brand_link" target="_blank">Cloudflare</a></span>

</p>
</div><!-- /.error-footer -->

</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Same as me. Politics get old in everything but I know they exist same.

My only point earlier with Greenhorn, he's a great guy. Great hunter. We all love to hunt, no?

Yes yes. Politics.

I'm just as you are. No easy answers to protect what we love to do.

Shut up and hunt!
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

I know, poor Clarke!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

A joke??? Keep up

Shut up and hunt!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I will say kelk, make as much time for your boy as you can, be cognizant of the warning signs... A good dad, positive male influence, role model and friend is huge. Not saying you aren't\dont but just saying.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

I know, poor Clarke!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ™„ all ya got????

Shut up and hunt!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I will say kelk, make as much time for your boy as you can, be cognizant of the warning signs... A good dad, positive male influence, role model and friend is huge. Not saying you aren't\dont but just saying.

Thank you. That is sincere.

Not much breaks me but he's different and I hate it.

There a few here who know me personally. I get him out and the wilderness is his happiness. Kids a rockstar up there

Last edited by Kelk; 03/03/21.

Shut up and hunt!
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your welcome. A good ol man is huge.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kelk
Originally Posted by irfubar
I'm thinkin kelk may have lost a child? maybe he deserve some slack? then again, he may simply be virtue signaling? if so no slack... so kelk what is it?

I saved my son last year. [bleep] any of yall who make light of suicide.

No virtue signaling here. Hate that. Son has major post concussion issues. Trust me, we use and I try maintain but somethings you can't hide from.

Good on you you were able to save him. I truly mean that . No easy task

Ive worked with dozens of vets with CTE from bombs, PTSD from being shot and seeing their buddies die. Its my passion

And the war mongering Dems are starting more wars now not even a month into the new administration.

The things one learns from the 24HCP

Much respect, ribka.

๐Ÿฆซ

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
โ€œMolon Labeโ€
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

A joke??? Keep up

I am keeping up, You want to suck Flave off. I got that part

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I've seen this shiit for years, the self harm, cutting, pulling veins out, attempted hanging on toilets\sinks, buck nekked in a denim smock, eating with paper cups etc. My clientele is obviously different than your son, but it still sucks, especially when you've never had suicidal ideation before, you don't know how they are feeling \thinking... I'm not a man of god so I don't pray, but I really hope you guys find peace...

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

A joke??? Keep up

I am keeping up, You want to suck Flave off. I got that part

Good try. Next.

Shut up and hunt!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by irfubar
I'm thinkin kelk may have lost a child? maybe he deserve some slack? then again, he may simply be virtue signaling? if so no slack... so kelk what is it?

I saved my son last year. [bleep] any of yall who make light of suicide.

No virtue signaling here. Hate that. Son has major post concussion issues. Trust me, we use and I try maintain but somethings you can't hide from.

Good on you you were able to save him. I truly mean that . No easy task

Ive worked with dozens of vets with CTE from bombs, PTSD from being shot and seeing their buddies die. Its my passion

And the war mongering Dems are starting more wars now not even a month into the new administration.

The things one learns from the 24HCP

Much respect, ribka.

๐Ÿฆซ

That's for sure, thank you for all you do ribka.๐Ÿ‘

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I've seen this shiit for years, the self harm, cutting, pulling veins out, attempted hanging on toilets\sinks, buck nekked in a denim smock, eating with paper cups etc. My clientele is obviously different than your son, but it still sucks, especially when you've never had suicidal ideation before, you don't know how they are feeling \thinking... I'm not a man of god so I don't pray, but I really hope you guys find peace...

Knowing all of that, why would you wish that on anyone?? As much as Larry irritates?

Shut up and hunt!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ok I guess your not understanding me, or I'm not being clear, I'm not happy about anyone killing themselves, unless your a rapist\sex offender. I would bet allotta $ his behavior, demeanor, selfishness and lack flat out caring didn't help anything... Probably could confirm his with his ex and might have been confirmed already...

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by smokepole
+! kelk. You just mentioned two of the best HUNTERS who ever posted here, but rarely do any more. One of them being dumped on because he's friends with a guy named BuzzH.

Just shows that this is not a hunting and outdoors forum any more, it's a political forum. And that's just "awesome."

And to say greenhorn is a "private land hunter" is both BS and a joke. Especially considering the sources.

I couldn't care less how many hours a guy logs in the field hunting.

I couldn't care less about how many great trophies they take.

I couldn't care less whether it's public or private land.

What I DO care about......

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a flying f*ck.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by smokepole
+! kelk. You just mentioned two of the best HUNTERS who ever posted here, but rarely do any more. One of them being dumped on because he's friends with a guy named BuzzH.

Just shows that this is not a hunting and outdoors forum any more, it's a political forum. And that's just "awesome."

And to say greenhorn is a "private land hunter" is both BS and a joke. Especially considering the sources.

People quit coming here for a host of reasons. Sometimes they tire of crass language. Sometimes they get outted as scammers, or liberals. Sometimes they just get bored and move on. And sometimes they're arrogant, and don't receive the hero worship they think is their due for posting a pic of an awesome trophy.

If a poster doesn't like to participate in the general community up here on the freakshow, and sticks to the topical subforums, you'd have to be pretty damned sensitive to get run off.

You misinterpreted my post. I don't pretend to know why those guys don't post here any more, except that I'm sure it's not because they were "offended" or "run off." Just an observation that the site is diminished when guys like that quit posting. If I had to guess the reason, it's probably because there's not much on here that interests them anymore. But that's just a guess.

Last post on the elk hunting forum was last night. Meanwhile the "Q" thread stays at the top, gets as many posts as all the hunting threads combined. Awesome.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 21, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,185 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,663
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.