Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
+! kelk. You just mentioned two of the best HUNTERS who ever posted here, but rarely do any more. One of them being dumped on because he's friends with a guy named BuzzH.

Just shows that this is not a hunting and outdoors forum any more, it's a political forum. And that's just "awesome."

And to say greenhorn is a "private land hunter" is both BS and a joke. Especially considering the sources.

People quit coming here for a host of reasons. Sometimes they tire of crass language. Sometimes they get outted as scammers, or liberals. Sometimes they just get bored and move on. And sometimes they're arrogant, and don't receive the hero worship they think is their due for posting a pic of an awesome trophy.

If a poster doesn't like to participate in the general community up here on the freakshow, and sticks to the topical subforums, you'd have to be pretty damned sensitive to get run off.

MAGA
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Kelk
How many of you know Kurt man to man?

Dude is a outdoorsman in the true sense. Lotta talk here. Most of its bs. For a outdoor forum very few of you post full hunt reports. Even mellow Mr. Sinclair posts little nowadays. That's a clue.

Supposed outdoor forum this ain't. Difference is they truly live it.

Oh and Judman, making fun of someone's son and suicide, really??? Douchetastic to the max. Some lines never need to be crosssed.

Larry the Loser midget king deserves everything he gets from any angle

Same clam that was recently standing up for Miss Lynn in her meltdown thread.....

# virtuesignalsareus

I assume you are talking about KELK?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am always amazed at the people who complain about the "hunter's campfire" forum yet they can't seem to stay away?
As Gruff said go to the sub forums and enjoy..... hell, JeffO hid out in the backpacking forum for years after making a fool of himself here...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kelk
How many of you know Kurt man to man?

Dude is a outdoorsman in the true sense. Lotta talk here. Most of its bs. For a outdoor forum very few of you post full hunt reports. Even mellow Mr. Sinclair posts little nowadays. That's a clue.

Supposed outdoor forum this ain't. Difference is they truly live it.

Oh and Judman, making fun of someone's son and suicide, really??? Douchetastic to the max. Some lines never need to be crosssed.

Larry the Loser midget king deserves everything he gets from any angle

Same clam that was recently standing up for Miss Lynn in her meltdown thread.....

# virtuesignalsareus

I assume you are talking about KELK?

Yes

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
+! kelk. You just mentioned two of the best HUNTERS who ever posted here, but rarely do any more. One of them being dumped on because he's friends with a guy named BuzzH.

Just shows that this is not a hunting and outdoors forum any more, it's a political forum. And that's just "awesome."

And to say greenhorn is a "private land hunter" is both BS and a joke. Especially considering the sources.

greenhorn even admitted in his own words he prefers hunting private ranches. Nothing wrong with that but don't go lecturing others how easy it is to kill an elk on public land and if you cant every year you're a sub standard hunter.

Enjoy the unlimited amount of wolves being introduced into the largest elk population in the world in Colorado thanks to buzz and greenhorn.

Come back on here in 5 years when you cant draw an elk tag. lol

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Riibka - What kind of special crack pipe are you sucking on?

I’ve killed 24 bull elk on public land and one cow on private.

I don’t have any problem with anybody hunting private and have myself many times.

What in the absolute F would I have to do with wolves being in Colorado?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this is one of the most vitriolic, weird and at the same time humorous threads so far this year.

Sam......

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Enjoy the unlimited amount of wolves being introduced into the largest elk population in the world in Colorado thanks to buzz and greenhorn.

Is Greenhorn that way,I don't remember seeing him advocate wolf introduction as being a good thing..Anyone who spent any amount of time in the mountains of Idaho knows we already had wolves before the re-intro..Used to howl at them back in,kinda fun but eary..LOL

Jayco

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Riibka - What kind of special crack pipe are you sucking on?

I’ve killed 24 bull elk on public land and one cow on private.

I don’t have any problem with anybody hunting private and have myself many times.

What in the absolute F would I have to do with wolves being in Colorado?

Greenhorn have you inadvertently, possibly supported people who do advocate for such things?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They been sneaking wolves into Colorado for years. Now the legal introduction of wolves will finish the deer and elk off. When the state went blue it has been down hill every year. Now we will have more wolves than illegals. There is no future without people answering for crimes of the past.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
WTF. No. I don’t know anybody that would want to see that..

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Yup,there's way to much assumpting and jumping on the bandwagon on the fire..Who woulda thought..lol

Jayco👍

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
12 year old thread on 2nd amendment that I started. Only change from then to now is I have a few cool new guns, glocks and a ddm4.

https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/the-2nd-amendment-gun-control-and-mass-murder.253355/

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
BuzzH wrote...
1. no ban on any current firearms/magazines, including AR15s. Although I find the reasons for owning an AR15 type firearm ridiculous and nobody is going to change my mind about that. A boat anchor is much more useful.

2. Nobody.

3. No they shouldnt inventory or control civilian arms other than to keep convicted felons and mentally unstable folks from possessing them.e:

I totally disagree with Buzzards statement..I cannot think of a better wolf gun than the AR platform and why I have one..Anyone that's ran into them knows they travel in numbers and the chance to shoot more than one is high if your quick..Last I looked,in Idaho you can shoot 5 and I would prefer,all at once..LOL

Jayco

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ok, I will take you at your word. I can see why this would be frustrating for you.....

By they way, you may want to challenge Buzz on his allegiance next time you see him....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is the way I see it. This middle of the road, vote for the candidate, not the party notion died in 2008.

There is no middle of the road Democrats, they all vote party line, hell half of the Republicans vote with the Dems now also. Rino's are a slippery bunch , and Pres. Trump was an expert at getting them to expose themselves.

Our country is at a tipping point! you are either a patriot or not.

So we know for a fact BHA supported Tester. They had links to him campaign website, meetings with him etc.....

So my challenge to Buzz, Randy and Curt is will you publicly denounce BHA???

The democrats have placed gun control at the top of the list, so you middle of the road Dems can quit pretending the Dems wont take your guns.

I will guarantee Tester will vote the party line for gun control...... so BHA supports Tester, Tester supports gun control . Do you support BHA? if the answer is no, should be easy to denounce them on a public forum.

I know Buzz will read this thread his ego dictates it...... Randy? who knows?

DO YOU DENOUNCE THE BHA????????

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Great post.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Here is the way I see it. This middle of the road, vote for the candidate, not the party notion died in 2008.

There is no middle of the road Democrats, they all vote party line, hell half of the Republicans vote with the Dems now also. Rino's are a slippery bunch , and Pres. Trump was an expert at getting them to expose themselves.

So we know for a fact BHA supported Tester. They had links to him campaign website, meetings with him etc.....

The democrats have placed gun control at the top of the list, so you middle of the road Dems can quit pretending the Dems wont take your guns.

I will guarantee Tester will vote the party line for gun control...... so BHA supports Tester, Tester supports gun control . Do you support BHA? if the answer is no, should be easy to denounce them on a public forum.

What is BHA?

I'm just an ignorant dweeb from NM.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

What is BHA?

I'm just an ignorant dweeb from NM.

Howdy friend.

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers.

It's morphed into something I can't support. At first it was seemingly a group of like minded folks that wanted to keep some wild places wild. At least that's what was advertised. I'm thinking the intention of some of the founders was to play that game at first until their ranks got a bit bigger.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I couldn't care less how many hours a guy logs in the field hunting.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Wanna wager who spends more hours hunting and in the outdoors? You or me?
LOL.

Only when you started judging me and my contributions to hunting...

Riiight.

And what's your contribution to anything, aside from (~FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND) posting your political opinion on a hunting forum? Clearly you've got not much goin on in life.

Guess you missed alla those posts, then started making dumbassed, uneducated statements about how I hunt.

You don't have a fucgking clue who I am. Or what I hunt, or how I hunt. Yet you lie about things and people you don't know.

Fugg you and the horse you rode in on. You have less than zero credibility. As does anyone who blindly makes accusations about a man who they don't have a clue about.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (2500HD, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 27 invisible), 2,002 guests, and 1,018 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,621
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.