Home
Posted By: Hubert covid shot - 02/26/21
got my first one at the VA hospital at Martinsburg WV yestarday, never felt the shot . very good shooter a black man thanked him... get the next one in a month already scheduled...a little sore today.. but no other effects..
Posted By: Jiveturkey Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
My sister & both my parents have had both doses. 2nd dose my dad said he felt like he had a slight fever that night. No I'll side effects.
Posted By: hanco Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Arm hurt on first one, felt a little sick

I get number two next week
Posted By: Esox357 Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Shot is worthless, but to each their own!
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by Esox357

Peace of mind is worth a lot. Personally I don't see any reason for the shot, but to each their own. Pretty much everyone who entered the Kroger in Dublin today had a mask on, I guess it makes them feel safe.
Posted By: rifletom Re: covid shot - 02/26/21

How do you know that to be true?
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
It has a lot of worth to Pfizer and Moderna.
Posted By: dale06 Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by rifletom

Was hoping one of the keyboard docs would answer this.
Posted By: deflave Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by Hubert
got my first one at the VA hospital at Martinsburg WV yestarday, never felt the shot . very good shooter a black man thanked him... get the next one in a month already scheduled...a little sore today.. but no other effects..

I'm not sure what you're trying to convey but I suggest a re-write.
Posted By: Hubert Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Black men made good medics in NAM..thats all..
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Pfizer CEO Bourla: "Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine," Bourla said. "It's going to be the same with Covid. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for Covid to be protected."

That suggests that even when the pandemic ends, Covid-19 may be here to stay. Ongoing studies of re-engineered vaccines are necessary to understand when boosters may be needed, outside experts said.

"You need to cast a wide net to find Goldilocks," said John Grabenstein, a former executive director of medical affairs for vaccines at Merck and a former Defense Department immunologist. "You want to look at shorter intervals, you want to look at longer intervals, to determine when is the best time, if needed, to re-vaccinate."

I don't think people are being told that this is an annual thing. Everyone in my office got shot #2 last week, and all of them got a fever, chills etc. Willing to do that every year?
Posted By: gunswizard Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Now you're a literary critic eh Mr. Fake Deacon ?
Posted By: Esox357 Re: covid shot - 02/26/21

Hmmm......required to still where a mask after innoculation. No antibodies present after 3 months, cannot sue drug company if you have ill effects. Can still become infected with COVID. Should I continue. What do you have to say that its effective?
Posted By: xtriangle Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
My wife and I both had ours at the same time. Neither of us had any problems ..........shoulder was a little sore next day.
We also received our second shot 3 weeks ago and the peace of mind is amazing.
Part of the reason is we are caregivers to her 86 year young mother and felt like we needed to do everything possible to make sure she is protected.
If you don't want the shot so be it. Free country do as you please as long as you don't harm me or mine carry on!
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by xtriangle
My wife and I both had ours at the same time. Neither of us had any problems ..........shoulder was a little sore next day.
We also received our second shot 3 weeks ago and the peace of mind is amazing.
Part of the reason is we are caregivers to her 86 year young mother and felt like we needed to do everything possible to make sure she is protected.
If you don't want the shot so be it. Free country do as you please as long as you don't harm me or mine carry on!

How can you have piece of mind knowing you can still give someone COVID and have no idea you are contagious?

You literally have to live EXACTLY the same as you did without the vaccine. You gained nothing and may have lost everything (time will tell).

I agree with you though, as long as you don't harm me or mine do what you want. Hope you don't regret it in the future.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Hubert still alive?
Posted By: deflave Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Hubert still alive?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: covid shot - 02/26/21

How many years are you assuming she'll last regardless of covid? 78 is average lifespan in America.
Posted By: Jiveturkey Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Did you manage to kill the skunks that got your chickens?
Posted By: smokepole Re: covid shot - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

Yeah, he gave 'em the vaccine.......
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Pfizer CEO Bourla: "Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine," Bourla said. "It's going to be the same with Covid. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for Covid to be protected."

That suggests that even when the pandemic ends, Covid-19 may be here to stay. Ongoing studies of re-engineered vaccines are necessary to understand when boosters may be needed, outside experts said.

"You need to cast a wide net to find Goldilocks," said John Grabenstein, a former executive director of medical affairs for vaccines at Merck and a former Defense Department immunologist. "You want to look at shorter intervals, you want to look at longer intervals, to determine when is the best time, if needed, to re-vaccinate."

I don't think people are being told that this is an annual thing. Everyone in my office got shot #2 last week, and all of them got a fever, chills etc. Willing to do that every year?

Now that I know that the DODis behind Merc's little experiment, that should convince everyone of us to go along. 😉
We had a handful of people who wrote here to tell us how wonderful it is to trust the Gates "Final solution."
Now I want to hear from those who didn't make it.

Let's start with star celebrity drug company promoter Hank Aaron.

GIVE IT UP FOR HANK AARON!!!!

I will wait for their responses.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

Yeah, he gave 'em the vaccine.......

😄
Bu du. Dum 🥁....ching
Posted By: navlav8r Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
Air Nat’l Guard is doing the injections here. Didn’t even feel the needle. Slightly sore at the injection site the next day or so. A bit of a red spot for about ten days. I get the second one in the first week in March.
My wife had essentially the same effects after the first injection. After the second she was a little achy across the tops of her shoulders and felt a little “punky” the next day.
In all seriousness, there's lots of people who died from this. I hope Hank's death wasn't in vain. I liked Hank Aaron. I found that sometimes sarcasm is the only way to get through to friends.
Posted By: Henryseale Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
I had my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine a few weeks ago. No reaction at all. Did not even feel it going in. I get my final shot on 03 March. I will be glad to get it done with.
Posted By: xtriangle Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
You literally have to live EXACTLY the same as you did without the vaccine. You gained nothing and may have lost everything (time will tell).

I might have gained everything and lost nothing you don't have a clue or any proof. How can you know that we are not doing EXACTLY what we were doing for the last year?
Who do you think you are to judge? If your MIL was at risk what would you do?

I agree with you though, as long as you don't harm me or mine do what you want. Hope you don't regret it in the future.

[color:#FF6666][/color]
Posted By: xtriangle Re: covid shot - 02/27/21

How many years are you assuming she'll last regardless of covid? 78 is average lifespan in America.

Well she is still driving (safely) and average age of her siblings has been 94 so 8-10 more years should be good...................
Posted By: IKE Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
Had both my Pfizer vaccinations at the VA the 1st on Jan. 29th and the 2nd Feb. 19th and other than a slight sore arm for a couple of days, no worse than the annual flu shot, no negative reactions at all from either......the wife gets her 2nd Pfizer vaccination this coming Tuesday.
Posted By: erikj Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
Please keep reporting in. It'll be interesting if there are any long term effects. Lol

I heard Bill Gates saying that come April, "we will be looking for people to vaccinate".
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: covid shot - 02/27/21

I might have gained everything and lost nothing you don't have a clue or any proof. How can you know that we are not doing EXACTLY what we were doing for the last year?

LOL my point was that you may give your MIL the virus and never even know you had it.

Yes you MIGHT have gained everything but you MIGHT not have, it's an experiment at best right now.

I don't know if you are doing everything EXACTLY like you were for the last year but if you are then why the need for the vaccine? Did you get COVID last year???

And lastly I'm not judging, do what you want. I'm only stating facts. You don't like them, that's on you.
Posted By: saddlesore Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
My wife and I have both had our 1st Phizer vaccines. I am due this coming Saturday, for the 2nd. Her's another week.So far no side effects.

Since I get a flu shot every year, another one isn't going to be a big deal . Every five years we get a pnuemonia vaccine, and I need to get the new shingles vaccine. Both my parents lived past 90 and I am 78.It is worth it to squeak out another 12-15 years. I also take blood pressure lowering medicine and a cholesterol reducing injection. If I didn' t figure I needed them I would probably not take theCovid vaccine

I give my mules 5 different vaccines each year for diseases they may never contract. If I do that for them,it would be pretty dumb for me to not get vaccines for myself.

How many here give their dog/dogs a rabies vaccine every year when the chance of the dog contracting rabies is minimal now days.?
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
There was a lot more testing on animal vaccines than on the China flu vaccine. And those behind the animal vaccines are animal lovers, and those behind the China vaccine are for population control. I think the vaccine is great for those who are willing to put their lives in someone else's hands without any recourse. When it comes to life and death, sorry doesn't cut it.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
I got the first shot yesterday morning. Last night my arm hurt a lot and I had mild flu symptoms.
Thank God this morning the flu stuff had gone away. Arm still sore. I guess I won't die like Hank Aaron did.
Posted By: slumlord Re: covid shot - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by saddlesore
My wife and I have both had our 1st Phizer vaccines. I am due this coming Saturday, for the 2nd. Her's another week.So far no side effects.

Since I get a flu shot every year, another one isn't going to be a big deal . Every five years we get a pnuemonia vaccine, and I need to get the new shingles vaccine. Both my parents lived past 90 and I am 78.It is worth it to squeak out another 12-15 years. I also take blood pressure lowering medicine and a cholesterol reducing injection. If I didn' t figure I needed them I would probably not take theCovid vaccine

I give my mules 5 different vaccines each year for diseases they may never contract. If I do that for them,it would be pretty dumb for me to not get vaccines for myself.

How many here give their dog/dogs a rabies vaccine every year when the chance of the dog contracting rabies is minimal now days.?

Only gave one of my dog rabies vax cause the DVM pushed it before a spaying.

Otherwise, I don’t give dogs annual vax.

They have a hard enough life eating the cheap ass dog food I offer.

Btw, you being 78, makes sense why you have me on the IGNORE. Must have got your feelings hurt somewhere.
Posted By: BulletBud Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Got my first shot three weeks ago and #2 yesterday. Feel a little tired today but I’ll get over it. My wife is a retired Doctor of Nursing Practice and has volunteered the past month without pay to give shots.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
The flu vaccine is a poor example... it has a 50% failure rate. Every year it's the same story "oops, it was a different strain this year"
Posted By: xtriangle Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

LOL my point was that you may give your MIL the virus and never even know you had it.

Yes you MIGHT have gained everything but you MIGHT not have, it's an experiment at best right now.

I don't know if you are doing everything EXACTLY like you were for the last year but if you are then why the need for the vaccine? Did you get COVID last year???

And lastly I'm not judging, do what you want. I'm only stating facts. You don't like them, that's on you.

The only problem here is that I do not agree with your opinion! And yes you are judging so I am out of this conversation!
Have a happy life and keep trying to convert everyone to your views and ideas!
And by the way you admitted it you dont know what I am doing so ................
Posted By: GeoW Re: covid shot - 02/28/21

Much propaganda being spread, by both sides..
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
If your MIL was at risk what would you do?[/b]

That's a tricky question.

Bb
Posted By: irfubar Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
I have a question for everyone who received the shot...... how much did it cost you?
Posted By: Johnny Dollar Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
We got ours yesterday. My dear little wife was fine, but when I woke up this morning I felt like I had a mild case of the flu. Aching all over and too tired to go for coffee. Slept most of morning. Starting to feel better this evening.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...es-bill-nye-the-science-guy#Post15841465

😄
Originally Posted by irfubar
I have a question for everyone who received the shot...... how much did it cost you?

Guess nobody wants to answer.... so how much does it cost the insurance companies?
Eventually, I suspect it will cost a life or in future forced vaxs, their souls. Why?
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: covid shot - 02/28/21

I posted this on another thread just a few minutes ago, but I think this will answer your question. I got this info from my niece, a doctor in medical research at Duke University Hospital.

It's interesting that people believe this shot for the Covid-19 is a vaccine..... it's not. It's not like any other flu shot. This shot will not keep you from getting covid-19, nor will it keep you from spreading covid-19, if you get it. This shot, if it works as it should, will only make the symptoms less severe. A steroid shot will do just about the same thing.... make the symptoms less severe.

If it were a true vaccine, it would prevent the sickness, like the polio, smallpox, and scarlet fever vaccines. Those diseases were just about wiped out in the US, because of the vaccines. Of course we are seeing a rise in these diseases because of the influx of people from 3rd world countries and because some parents think these vaccines are not necessary any more.

Take the shot if you want to, but dont expect miracles.

Added: FWIW, my niece said she wouldn't touch the shot(s) with a 10' pole. There were too many shortcuts and untested/unreliable methods used in the development of the shot.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
The flu vaccine is a poor example... it has a 50% failure rate. Every year it's the same story "oops, it was a different strain this year"

Im thinking if one takes D3 and Zinc Sulphate they probably wont get the flu.

Pretty sure they wont if taking proohylactic dose of ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine also.
Posted By: Raspy Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Pretty sure they wont if taking proohylactic dose of ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine also.

That is what I am doing...taking the prophylactic dosage of (D3, zinc sulphate daily), (ivermectin horse paste every 2 weeks), and walk about 3 miles daily, even during our Texas snow storm...but, my daughter and wife set me up for the 1st dose for 18 March....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Wheres the pic someone posted of the lab rat.

The vaccine is changing sheep into lab rats.
Posted By: add Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Ho Lee Cow -

Keep getting all the shots you can folks!
Wheres the pic someone posted of the lab rat.

The vaccine is changing sheep into lab rats.

They probably didn't have any.test subjects survive that trial.
.gov has your back.
Originally Posted by add
.gov has your back.

Wasn't it Reagan that said the 9 scariest word in the English language are, "We're from the government and we're here to help".
I'm getting sun, taking zinc, lysine, multi vitamin, and washing my hands. About all you can do in life...
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Got the first shot today because I work for the county EMS folks. Hopefully, I don't have a tail in a month.
Are the shots free?
Posted By: readonly Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by Oldman3

I posted this on another thread just a few minutes ago, but I think this will answer your question. I got this info from my niece, a doctor in medical research at Duke University Hospital.

It's interesting that people believe this shot for the Covid-19 is a vaccine..... it's not. It's not like any other flu shot. This shot will not keep you from getting covid-19, nor will it keep you from spreading covid-19, if you get it. This shot, if it works as it should, will only make the symptoms less severe. A steroid shot will do just about the same thing.... make the symptoms less severe.

If it were a true vaccine, it would prevent the sickness, like the polio, smallpox, and scarlet fever vaccines. Those diseases were just about wiped out in the US, because of the vaccines. Of course we are seeing a rise in these diseases because of the influx of people from 3rd world countries and because some parents think these vaccines are not necessary any more.

Added: FWIW, my niece said she wouldn't touch the shot(s) with a 10' pole. There were too many shortcuts and untested/unreliable methods used in the development of the shot.

She sounds like an idiot.
Posted By: Robb10238 Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
The shots my wife and I got were free. The thing is if a person does not want to get the shot, they don’t have to get it. If they do, then that is their choice and no one else’s business as far as I am concerned.
Lol.

Shot was "free", so I took it.
Posted By: Ndbowhunter Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by Robb10238
The shots my wife and I got were free. The thing is if a person does not want to get the shot, they don’t have to get it. If they do, then that is their choice and no one else’s business as far as I am concerned.

nothings free

somebody paid for it, just not you.
Posted By: ldholton Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Let's see wife had shots , is a nurse wears pretty much a haz mat suit . Got mild case, me no shot got pretty much border line hospitalization case . 80 year old mother were around a lot has not got it nor shot yet. I still believe it's overhyped, but if you get it the right person is very susceptible and a bad deal. Also believe there are many dumbasses here as in the Democratic Party
Posted By: Henryseale Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Are the shots free?

Yes, no charge.
Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by Oldman3

She sounds like an idiot.

Believe what you want. I am curious though.... which part do you disagree with?
Originally Posted by JimmyGrace
I had high hopes for covid when it first appeared; I was hopeful it would kill 5-6 billion people worldwide so I could eat all the preppers’ chow & shoot all their boolets & fzck all their wimmins but I really knew it wuz all fake and designed to destroy a first class American presidency & consolidate power for a global elitist cabal sorryazz muhfzckerz responsible I hope syphilis catch ‘em & rot they fuggin faces off.

Yes ^^^^^^ smile
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Are the shots free?

Yes, no charge.

Interesting... thanks for answering
that's good value right there
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter

$1.9 trillion and that's the down payment
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Are the shots free?

Yes, no charge.

They already charged your children and grand children for it.
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter

$1.9 trillion and that's the down payment

nah that's just the hush money
Posted By: Hubert Re: covid shot - 02/28/21

Guess nobody wants to answer.... so how much does it cost the insurance companies?
its free
I had high hopes for covid when it first appeared; I was hopeful it would kill 5-6 billion people worldwide so I could eat all the preppers’ chow & shoot all their boolets & fzck all their wimmins but I really knew it wuz all fake and designed to destroy a first class American presidency & consolidate power for a global elitist cabal sorryazz muhfzckerz responsible I hope syphilis catch ‘em & rot they fuggin faces off.

Awesome! Lol
Posted By: milespatton Re: covid shot - 02/28/21

Unsure what D3 is. I am familiar with the rest. miles
Posted By: Raspy Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by milespatton

Last sentence is the meat......Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that your body can store for long periods of time. Of the two main forms — D2 and D3 — the latter is more effective at raising vitamin D levels in your blood.
What Does It Do in Your Body?
Vitamin D needs to undergo two conversion steps to become active .
First, it is converted to calcidiol, or 25(OH)D, in your liver. This is the storage form of the vitamin.
Second, it is converted to calcitriol, or 1,25(OH)2D, mostly in your kidneys. This is the active, steroid-hormone form of vitamin D.
Calcitriol interacts with the vitamin D receptor (VDR), which is found in almost every single cell in your body.
When the active form of vitamin D binds to this receptor, it turns genes on or off, leading to changes in your cells. This is similar to how most other steroid hormones work.
Vitamin D affects various cells related to bone health. For example, it promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from your gut.
But scientists have recently discovered that it also plays roles in other areas of health, such as immune function and protection against cancer.....source is the web and my PDR....Physician Desk Reference.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
My 89 year old dad is scheduled to get his first shot this week. He's aware of the bad outcomes, especially for older folks. That doesn't deter him.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
My wife's grandmother told me I was wrong about the shot having negative effects.

She asked me the other night if I was getting the shot, I said nope, not going to be their guinea pig. Wrong phuqcking answer there.

Started lecturing me on how she had small pox vaccine w no issues. I just dropped it. She is 88 and was diagnosed w cancer on Wednesday. No reason for me to argue.

She is hard Left so no surprise on her thoughts.
Posted By: saddlesore Re: covid shot - 02/28/21

Zero here
Posted By: broomd Re: covid shot - 02/28/21
Got my vax #1 today, so far so good. Moderna.

Wife was vaxed 1&2 last month. She was a bit tired after second but was fine otherwise.

I ignore the anti-vaxers after losing a very close friend to C-19. He wasn't that old, he was healthy and filthy rich, made no difference. He would still be alive with a vaccine...
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: covid shot - 03/01/21
The local reservation pumped out 1,000 shots on Saturday. Came straight from the feds, bypassed the state and county. Not a plug for or against the vaccine. Just another interesting example of how less government makes things more efficient.
Posted By: goalie Re: covid shot - 03/01/21
Originally Posted by broomd
He would still be alive with a vaccine...

Um, you don't actually know that.

I get you want to believe it's true, but it's an assertion that is so far not supported by any peer reviewed studies at all.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: covid shot - 03/01/21
Originally Posted by saddlesore

Zero here

Your children and grand children got the bill.
Posted By: slumlord Re: covid shot - 03/01/21

Youre a civil engineer (a supposed analytical type person) and you don’t know basic vitamins A thru E?

Did you learn the food pyramid in 5th grade? Ever read labels?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: covid shot - 03/01/21

Miles,

Vitamin D in its usable form is a hormone.
You can't get it from the sun in the north American hemisphere this time of year. The only use of a tanning bed thats of any good, yet a risk, is for winter dosages.
I did that successfully but had to limit time to prevent damage skin
Supplements are best, but should be taken with a meal containing fat.., oil or butter.

Jaguartx has a good protocol IMHO. He is well studied in immunology.

Here's a Dr that I study as well as his frequent co-host who is a renowned nutritionist.

This should answer your question.

Raw veggies, especially dark leafy greens and a good quality Magnesium supplement may help with the Zn:Mg balance. You will likely get sore muscles, stiffness, or perhaps constipation if you suppliment Zinc without Mg. Also, don't take the oxide forms and never zinc on an empty stomach.

It helps to add vit C and citrus fruits and stay away from.sugar to also maintain immune function.

Have a healthy cold and flu season.
Posted By: broomd Re: covid shot - 03/01/21
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by broomd
He would still be alive with a vaccine...

Um, you don't actually know that.

I get you want to believe it's true, but it's an assertion that is so far not supported by any peer reviewed studies at all.

We'll never know will we?
There isn't a doubt in my mind that he would be alive and well. It's a 'how many angels on a pinhead?' argument at this point.

I don't trust peer-reviewed for chit. (See: Global warming)
I DO, however, trust homeopathic leaning docs that see merit in this vaccine protocol and have been vaccinated. My twin sis is one, great doc.

My wife and I want to travel and this vaccine will likely dictate who does and who doesn't going forward.
Posted By: rifletom Re: covid shot - 03/01/21

Hmmm......required to still where a mask after innoculation. No antibodies present after 3 months, cannot sue drug company if you have ill effects. Can still become infected with COVID. Should I continue. What do you have to say that its effective?

Link? You in the medical profession? You seem to know more than all. Wondering here.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: covid shot - 03/01/21
Apparently you got jack and [bleep] to back your opinion? Wheres your facts buddy......Hmmm still waiting
Posted By: AZmark Re: covid shot - 03/01/21
Fun to read all of the competent medical professionals opinions here. (Actually there were a couple)

Wife and I got the 2nd dose this morning, My 90 yo Mom has had both shots for over a month. We both know that its not a 100% safe or 100% keep you from contracting RONA but took the chance so we dont pass it on to Mom.

I expect to wake up and see tomorrow but probably will have a hunger for live human flesh.....will let you know all how it tastes.
Posted By: Muffin Re: covid shot - 03/02/21
Family member is a scientist for one of the vaccine manufacturers............... he says he and his wife will NOT take the shot.

'...we don't know what we don't know...'
Posted By: deflave Re: covid shot - 03/02/21

Go Jimmy!
Are the shots free?

Yes, no charge.

Just like Junior College tuition!
Originally Posted by AZmark
Fun to read all of the competent medical professionals opinions here. (Actually there were a couple)

Wife and I got the 2nd dose this morning, My 90 yo Mom has had both shots for over a month. We both know that its not a 100% safe or 100% keep you from contracting RONA but took the chance so we dont pass it on to Mom.

I expect to wake up and see tomorrow but probably will have a hunger for live human flesh.....will let you know all how it tastes.

My

His

Her

Their

Your

These words are a thing.
Posted By: hanco Re: covid shot - 03/02/21
I got my second shot this morning, I feel kinda high right now, not that I’ve ever smoked any pot. Just guessing on what high feels like.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: covid shot - 03/02/21
After the inoculated men die off, I will do my best to impregnate the remaining female humans to repopulate the earth.
Posted By: hanco Re: covid shot - 03/02/21
After the inoculated men die off, I will do my best to impregnate the remaining female humans to repopulate the earth.

Mighty nice of you!!😄😄😄
Posted By: Quartermaster Re: covid shot - 03/03/21
Just got my 2nd shot of Moderna 4 hours ago. After my first, i had a very sore arm for the whole next day, which I expect to have tomorrow. Other than that, I feel good so far.
All you guys that have been vaccinated, myself included prob feel glad that they are pretty much protected from death or the severity of the virus. Those of you that are bad mouthing the vaccines. I sincerely hope that none of you become infected.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: covid shot - 03/03/21
Originally Posted by Quartermaster
Just got my 2nd shot of Moderna 4 hours ago. After my first, i had a very sore arm for the whole next day, which I expect to have tomorrow. Other than that, I feel good so far.
All you guys that have been vaccinated, myself included prob feel glad that they are pretty much protected from death or the severity of the virus. Those of you that are bad mouthing the vaccines. I sincerely hope that none of you become infected.

Do you wear masks too?
Posted By: slumlord Re: covid shot - 03/03/21
Originally Posted by Quartermaster

LOL

like a black girl on birff control, youre ready for anything now!!!!!!

😃🤘🏻👏🏻
Posted By: las Re: covid shot - 03/03/21
We had 2nds Saturday. Wife under the weather Sunday - woke up and wanted to puke. I had a mild headache until
Tylenol kicked in.

Mid afternoon I was flat out pooped and had to nap for an hour. 5 hours of snow blowing and shoveling usually doesn't do that....
© 24hourcampfire