Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The flu vaccine is a poor example... it has a 50% failure rate. Every year it's the same story "oops, it was a different strain this year"

Im thinking if one takes D3 and Zinc Sulphate they probably wont get the flu.

Pretty sure they wont if taking proohylactic dose of ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine also.

Unsure what D3 is. I am familiar with the rest. miles
Miles,

Vitamin D in its usable form is a hormone.
You can't get it from the sun in the north American hemisphere this time of year. The only use of a tanning bed thats of any good, yet a risk, is for winter dosages.
I did that successfully but had to limit time to prevent damage skin
Supplements are best, but should be taken with a meal containing fat.., oil or butter.

Jaguartx has a good protocol IMHO. He is well studied in immunology.

Here's a Dr that I study as well as his frequent co-host who is a renowned nutritionist.

This should answer your question.

Raw veggies, especially dark leafy greens and a good quality Magnesium supplement may help with the Zn:Mg balance. You will likely get sore muscles, stiffness, or perhaps constipation if you suppliment Zinc without Mg. Also, don't take the oxide forms and never zinc on an empty stomach.

It helps to add vit C and citrus fruits and stay away from.sugar to also maintain immune function.

Have a healthy cold and flu season.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 02/28/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by broomd
He would still be alive with a vaccine...

Um, you don't actually know that.

I get you want to believe it's true, but it's an assertion that is so far not supported by any peer reviewed studies at all.

We'll never know will we?
There isn't a doubt in my mind that he would be alive and well. It's a 'how many angels on a pinhead?' argument at this point.

I don't trust peer-reviewed for chit. (See: Global warming)
I DO, however, trust homeopathic leaning docs that see merit in this vaccine protocol and have been vaccinated. My twin sis is one, great doc.

My wife and I want to travel and this vaccine will likely dictate who does and who doesn't going forward.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Esox357
Originally Posted by rifletom
Originally Posted by Esox357
Shot is worthless, but to each their own!

How do you know that to be true?

Hmmm......required to still where a mask after innoculation. No antibodies present after 3 months, cannot sue drug company if you have ill effects. Can still become infected with COVID. Should I continue. What do you have to say that its effective?

Link? You in the medical profession? You seem to know more than all. Wondering here.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently you got jack and [bleep] to back your opinion? Wheres your facts buddy......Hmmm still waiting

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fun to read all of the competent medical professionals opinions here. (Actually there were a couple)

Wife and I got the 2nd dose this morning, My 90 yo Mom has had both shots for over a month. We both know that its not a 100% safe or 100% keep you from contracting RONA but took the chance so we dont pass it on to Mom.

I expect to wake up and see tomorrow but probably will have a hunger for live human flesh.....will let you know all how it tastes.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Family member is a scientist for one of the vaccine manufacturers............... he says he and his wife will NOT take the shot.

'...we don't know what we don't know...'

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JimmyGrace
I had high hopes for covid when it first appeared; I was hopeful it would kill 5-6 billion people worldwide so I could eat all the preppersโ€™ chow & shoot all their boolets & fzck all their wimmins but I really knew it wuz all fake and designed to destroy a first class American presidency & consolidate power for a global elitist cabal sorryazz muhfzckerz responsible I hope syphilis catch โ€˜em & rot they fuggin faces off.

Go Jimmy!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Originally Posted by irfubar
Are the shots free?

Yes, no charge.

Just like Junior College tuition!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AZmark
Fun to read all of the competent medical professionals opinions here. (Actually there were a couple)

Wife and I got the 2nd dose this morning, My 90 yo Mom has had both shots for over a month. We both know that its not a 100% safe or 100% keep you from contracting RONA but took the chance so we dont pass it on to Mom.

I expect to wake up and see tomorrow but probably will have a hunger for live human flesh.....will let you know all how it tastes.

My

His

Her

Their

Your

These words are a thing.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I got my second shot this morning, I feel kinda high right now, not that Iโ€™ve ever smoked any pot. Just guessing on what high feels like.

Last edited by hanco; 03/02/21.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
After the inoculated men die off, I will do my best to impregnate the remaining female humans to repopulate the earth.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
After the inoculated men die off, I will do my best to impregnate the remaining female humans to repopulate the earth.

Mighty nice of you!!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just got my 2nd shot of Moderna 4 hours ago. After my first, i had a very sore arm for the whole next day, which I expect to have tomorrow. Other than that, I feel good so far.
All you guys that have been vaccinated, myself included prob feel glad that they are pretty much protected from death or the severity of the virus. Those of you that are bad mouthing the vaccines. I sincerely hope that none of you become infected.

Last edited by Quartermaster; 03/02/21.

NRA Life Member

"You might as well be wrong, as be right and not know it"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Quartermaster
Just got my 2nd shot of Moderna 4 hours ago. After my first, i had a very sore arm for the whole next day, which I expect to have tomorrow. Other than that, I feel good so far.
All you guys that have been vaccinated, myself included prob feel glad that they are pretty much protected from death or the severity of the virus. Those of you that are bad mouthing the vaccines. I sincerely hope that none of you become infected.

Do you wear masks too?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Quartermaster

LOL

like a black girl on birff control, youre ready for anything now!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
We had 2nds Saturday. Wife under the weather Sunday - woke up and wanted to puke. I had a mild headache until
Tylenol kicked in.

Mid afternoon I was flat out pooped and had to nap for an hour. 5 hours of snow blowing and shoveling usually doesn't do that....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

377 members (17CalFan, 16gage, 16penny, 12savage, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 47 invisible), 2,071 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,859
Posts18,497,140
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.