Home
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Cops.... - 02/27/21
They ain't all bad. I just got pulled over for expired tabs,..dude was friendly, courteous and didn't hassle me at all.

I had the tabs, just didn't stick em on yet. Second vehicle, Honda Pilot. He could've given me a ticket but let me off. Cops can be cool, and he was.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Yeah Ive had pretty good luck with them. Course I kinda know how to act and comply, so I dont get shot like some folks!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Been stopped plenty of times and only had trouble with one. None of my doing, but he was fired about a year after stopping me, and he needed it.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by ingwe
Yeah Ive had pretty good luck with them. Course I kinda know how to act and comply, so I dont get shot like some folks!

Yeah there seems to be a common theme in all those shootings.
Posted By: blanket Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
ya should have reached under the seat, then start yelling and carrying on because you didnt do nuthing
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
As a former CHP officer I can attest:

Bottom line is a cop is there to enforce the law. If you are breaking the law then be a man and own up. 99% of people know they are breaking the law at the time of the offense. If you are respectful to them they will show the same to you. You get an attitude and the situation naturally escalates.

I have had numerous people talk themselves into a ticket in my day. Pull them over knowing you were going to give a warning and set them free then they start their schiff show and boom, ticket time, then escalates and arrest time. If a cop stops you for breaking the law then the cop has the legal authority & responsibility to control the situation.

I had a few, after writing a ticket they would peal out slinging gravel and peppering me and the cruiser. Boom, arrest time for assaulting an officer and damaging government property. Those were always the fun ones!

If you are confronted by a LEO, remain calm and follow all orders given to you. The LEO's are there to enforce the law. Yeah it sucks, but that is the whole point. Actions have consequences!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

Sounds like White Privilege to me.
Posted By: chris_c Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Should be common sense, but if it was most people would have it
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
The last 4 times I've been pulled over, speeding twice and expired tags twice, no tickets. Two city cops on tags, One DPS, and one deputy on the speeding.

Laffin my ass off. 🤣
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
I'd far rather deal with a Deputy Sheriff than a State Trooper in this state. Deputies have always be reasonable to deal with ime.
My wifes Grandson, who lived here right up to the day he got his ass tossed in the Clinker, always saw to it that we had numerous visits from them.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

Someone must have had "The Talk" with you.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by blanket
ya should have reached under the seat, then start yelling and carrying on because you didnt do nuthing

Yeah, and then start screaming, "You slimy pig! You ain't got the guts to try and take me to your stinkin' jail!!"

That'll get you off the hook, right there, right quick. grin

L.W.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
There was a kindly Hubbard County , Minnesota sheriff's deputy that had some friendly advice on how fast I should drive through Lake George. laugh
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: slumlord Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by MPat70

Bottom line is a cop is there to enforce the law. If you are breaking the law then be a man and own up. 99% of people know they are breaking the law at the time of the offense. If you are respectful to them they will show the same to you. You get an attitude and the situation naturally escalates.

I have had numerous people talk themselves into a ticket in my day. Pull them over knowing you were going to give a warning and set them free then they start their schiff show and boom, ticket time, then escalates and arrest time. If a cop stops you for breaking the law then the cop has the legal authority & responsibility to control the situation.

I pulled a lady cop over for thumping a cigarette butt out at the stop light.

I let her off with a warning about mitigated littering and even let her slide on referring her to the HR over smoking in city govt vehicle.

Lucky for her I was in a good mood that day.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

I let her off with a warning about mitigated littering and even let her slide on referring her to the HR over smoking in city govt vehicle.

https://youtu.be/0SoDiZdpqFM
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

Leopard Thong Privilege ... laugh
Posted By: G23 Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Some good, some a@@holes. Haven't had a ticket in over 25 years, but I got pulled over a few weeks ago because I didn't come to a stop when I left the gas station and pulled onto the city street. I even know the guy. Our boys were classmate thru school. I'm pretty sure he would be an a@@hole no matter what profession he chose.

G23
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
I asked a Sheriff friend once for the straight skivvy on how much you can be driving over the posted limit before you risk getting pulled over.

He said "Rule of thumb: 9 you're fine, 10 you're mine."
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

Is there an Eskimo privilege in certain locales?
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Got pulled over doing 83 in a 50 zone. After checking my license and CCW permit and talking some fishing back in Wis., he let me go w/out a citation.

Told me the state trooper up the road 20 miles would not be as nice.

Ever been surrounded by 7 Sheriff deputies, with the helicopter circling overhead with the klieg lights on, one of the deputies a rookie with an itchy trigger finger on his 12 gauge, while having an 8 moth old. 80 lb, lab/rot/border collie/golden mix puppy on the bench seat with you?

All on a mistaken ID case?

The initial officer said I did everything correctly. He was a bit surprised about the dog though. Never knew he was there until I told him when he had me cuffed and wanted to walk back to the vehicle. I warned him he might get barked at. I just didn't want shot.

Would you have written her up if she'd been smoking a seegar?
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Had a CHP pull me over one afternoon...had me dead to rights, speed, oil and dust totally obscured the license plate on the truck, no seat belt, cracked windshield, yada yada. In rooting for my drivers license, I set my NRA card on the hood, he picked it up, well, that's good enough, get all this stuff fixed and slow down, have a good day. It was.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

Should have tased her and told her to stop resistin' when she commenced to flip-floppin' like a banked catfish laugh
Posted By: poboy Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Being disguised as a gray-haired old man helps me keep out of trouble.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Had a CHP pull me over one afternoon...had me dead to rights, speed, oil and dust totally obscured the license plate on the truck, no seat belt, cracked windshield, yada yada. In rooting for my drivers license, I set my NRA card on the hood, he picked it up, well, that's good enough, get all this stuff fixed and slow down, have a good day. It was.

Modoc SO, pulled me over for no license plate lights near my house. Asked if there were any weapons in the car. I told him about the CCW permit and pistol in my pocket. His reply:

"You keep yours in your pocket, I'll keep mine holstered".

That doesn't generally happen in the bigger Cali cities.
Posted By: goalie Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
I got called in one night for a stroke. My wife had just bought a new Honda Accord, and I decided to take it. Bar close time. My ride at the time was a Nissan Xterra.

I'm taking the ramp from 169 onto crosstown in Edina and was going what felt "kinda fast" to me, what woulda been 75 tops in my Xterra.

I see the lights behind me, and as I let off the gas I looked at the speedometer. It was above 100mph.

The Edina cop comes to my window and I'm hands on the wheel at 10-2, and start off saying I understand I was going waaaay too fast, am in a lot of trouble, but I'm on my way to the hospital to try and suck clot out of a stroke victim's brain and is there any way could I come back after the call-in?

Cop took my license and went back to his car for a REALLY long two minutes. He walks back and asks Dr or nurse, I reply nurse. He tells me it's a good thing I don't have any speeding tickets on my record and that I probably used up my luck in Edina forever: go take care of that patient.

Now I'm in awe thinking there was no way I wasn't at least getting a huge fine. I get to the call parking spots for IR at the radiation oncology entrance, and everyone else's vehicles are already there so I park and start running to the door fumbling for my badge.

As I'm trying to swipe my badge and open the door, I'm lit up by a floodlight like a deer. I'm looking over shielding my eyes and I hear "Mr xxxxxx, it's a good thing you were really on your to the hospital.'

Light off.

Trooper drives by waving.

My best guess is EPD had a State Trooper check if I was really going in on call. Either way, 20 years later I still drive through Edina under the assumption that my picture is posted in the break room with a sign saying "NO WARNINGS!!!!"

They are not all [bleep].

And I still wonder what happens if I answer MD?!?!??
Posted By: Muffin Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

speaking of littering:

https://youtu.be/f-bz-kFyk8I
Posted By: Muffin Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Got pulled over speeding in Crystal River FL., do you know the speed limit he asks??? Yes, it's 60, then 55, and now 45...... He says 'you missed the 1st 45 sign'................ I said 'crap, my wife usually points that one out to me' she's in the right seat and starts chewing on my azz............. HE says 'maybe I should write her the ticket'................... that didn't help none.............

He said slow it down and let me go.......... KNOWING that she was gonna chew my azz all the way to Fort Myers...................
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Being a decent human being and not smarting off or lying to the cops is all part and parcel of White Privelige ......it must be..blacks don't have it.

Also helps if you're driving a car that belongs to you....
Originally Posted by poboy
Being disguised as a gray-haired old man helps me keep out of trouble.

TRUTH! I even zip through Border Patrol checkpoints in Texas. Old white guy driving a clean car with MT plates...they just weave me through...
Originally Posted by goalie
I got called in one night for a stroke. My wife had just bought a new Honda Accord, and I decided to take it. Bar close time. My ride at the time was a Nissan Xterra.
I'm taking the ramp from 169 onto crosstown in Edina and was going what felt "kinda fast" to me, what woulda been 75 tops in my Xter
I see the lights behind me, and as I let off the gas I looked at the speedometer. It was above 100mph.The Edina cop comes to my window and I'm hands on the wheel at 10-2, and start off saying I understand I was going waaaay too fast, am in a lot of trouble, but I'm on my way to the hospital to try and suck clot out of a stroke victim's brain and is there any way could I come back after the call-in?

Cop took my license and went back to his car for a REALLY long two minutes. He walks back and asks Dr or nurse, I reply nurse. He tells me it's a good thing I don't have any speeding tickets on my record and that I probably used up my luck in Edina forever: go take care of that patient.

Now I'm in awe thinking there was no way I wasn't at least getting a huge fine. I get to the call parking spots for IR at the radiation oncology entrance, and everyone else's vehicles are already there so I park and start running to the door fumbling for my badge.As I'm trying to swipe my badge and open the door, I'm lit up by a floodlight like a deer. I'm looking over shieldingmy eyes and I hear "Mr xxxxxx, it's a good thing you were really on your to the hospital.'

Light off.

Trooper drives by waving.My best guess is EPD had a State Trooper check if I was really going in on call. Either way, 20 years later I still drive through Edina under the assumption that my picture is posted in the break room with a sign saying "NO WARNINGS!!!!"

They are not all [bleep].And I still wonder what happens if I answer MD?!?!??

Man , you sound like family. I've taken that turn from 169 100,000 times. The internet is pretty cool.
So, what about a red Corvette?
Posted By: goalie Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by goalie
I'm taking the ramp from 169 onto crosstown in Edina and was going what felt "kinda fast" to me, what woulda been 75 tops in my Xter
I see the lights behind me, and as I let off the gas I looked at the speedometer. It was above 100mph.The Edina cop comes to my window and I'm hands on the wheel at 10-2, and start off saying I understand I was going waaaay too fast, am in a lot of trouble, but I'm on my way to the hospital to try and suck clot out of a stroke victim's brain and is there any way could I come back after the call-in?

Now I'm in awe thinking there was no way I wasn't at least getting a huge fine. I get to the call parking spots for IR at the radiation oncology entrance, and everyone else's vehicles are already there so I park and start running to the door fumbling for my badge.As I'm trying to swipe my badge and open the door, I'm lit up by a floodlight like a deer. I'm looking over shieldingmy eyes and I hear "Mr xxxxxx, it's a good thing you were really on your to the hospital.'

Light off.

Trooper drives by waving.My best guess is EPD had a State Trooper check if I was really going in on call. Either way, 20 years later I still drive through Edina under the assumption that my picture is posted in the break room with a sign saying "NO WARNINGS!!!!"

They are not all [bleep].And I still wonder what happens if I answer MD?!?!??

Man , you sound like family. I've taken that turn from 169 100,000 times. The internet is pretty cool.

So you know how incredibly stupid it was to be going even 8mph over there.

Other than a study group incident in nursing school, it's probably the most luck I've ever had......

Since Ive worked with LE,it is apparent that short succinct answers to their questions don't hurt, they don't need your life story. And yeah, own up. Ive gotten 3 speeding tickets in my life and they all went like this " I got you doing 77 in a 65 zone.."......'Where do I sign?' Simple.

Also learned a couple simple things during ride alongs with our K9 guys...

1. Pull off out of the way of traffic if possible

2. Keep your registration, insurance etc above your visor...DON'T reach into console or glove box for anything...

3. Turn on your overhead light when you get stopped at night so they can see what you are doing as they approach the vehicle.

4. Turn off your engine, throw keys up on the dash, put your hands on the steering wheel.

5. If you're carrying a weapon give them your CCW when you give the drivers license, and let them know...its called courtesy.

If you havent worked with LE, or know the ropes try and put yourself in their position. When I have gone along NOTHING scares me as bad as a routine traffic stop...
Posted By: deflave Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Wish I could say the same.

Seems I’m always getting hassled for expired tags, no insurance, driving drunk, or some other BS rule.
Originally Posted by deflave

Seems I’m always getting hassled for expired tags, no insurance, driving drunk, or some other BS rule.

I hated it when they changed the seat belt and open container laws in Montana.

Now I gotta drink my beer out of a 7-11 go mug...
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

F'k 12!
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
They ain't all bad. I just got pulled over for expired tabs,..dude was friendly, courteous and didn't hassle me at all.

I had the tabs, just didn't stick em on yet. Second vehicle, Honda Pilot. He could've given me a ticket but let me off. Cops can be cool, and he was.

My brother got pulled over the other night by a State Trooper. His plates were expired by 6 months. Trooper let him off with a warning.
That was a pretty nice cop.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
When I used to watch LivePD, many times they’d pull some Groid over and he’d refuse to the roll the window down or if he did, he was yakkin on a cell phone and still had the coon tunes up on volume 27.
Get them out of the car they need to have a cig while being questioned.

Then half the time they even let the person off.

Almost seemed scripted, super tolerant, both.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Being a decent human being and not smarting off or lying to the cops is all part and parcel of White Privelige ......it must be..blacks don't have it.

Also helps if you're driving a car that belongs to you....

Yep, knew all that before the mistaken identity felony stop.

Having relatives that were investigators for the DA and Gold Shield NYPD growing up, one gets a few hints on how to act properly.

Seeing what happened to friends that didn't act properly doesn't hurt either. Assuming one can learn from other's mistakes of course.
Posted By: EdM Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Guilty.
Posted By: OGB Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Yo Dre, I got something to say.......
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Guilty.

laugh
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21

https://shop.whataburger.com/round-up/custom-whataburger-yeti-rambler-tumbler/
Originally Posted by stxhunter

https://shop.whataburger.com/round-up/custom-whataburger-yeti-rambler-tumbler/

Oh man, whataburger is on my hit list. We don't have them. Mn retards and such.

lol it's all good. Nobody gonna arrest flave.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Cops.... - 02/27/21
Most I have encountered have been good folks.
Nobody likes getting a ticket.

Thank God for good policemen.

It'd be even a scarier place without them.
Posted By: LoadClear Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21

I had a few, after writing a ticket they would peal out slinging gravel and peppering me and the cruiser. Boom, arrest time for assaulting an officer and damaging government property. Those were always the fun ones!

\

Assaulting an officer? Fing really? I served on a grand jury a few years ago... we had over a half dozen "assulting an officer" cases... I think like 4 out of the 6 or so were "no-billed". Cops were complaining that a scratch on their cruiser's consituted "assault"

Gimme an effing break.

Doing that to an officer is a douch bag maneuver. Felony assault it isn't.

Sorry to you "law and order" types, but when you spend most of your adult life in a desert environment with skinny brown people trying to kill you, your appreciation for "assault" tends to have a more centered meaning.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
My last 2 pull overs have been interesting.
430 am, a truck wayyy in front of me, no other car.
Hells Bells comes on and im already in a rush.
The bypass was under construction 45mph, and ehen I saw
the lights come on I was well over 70mph.

Add a gun in the glove box with my papers.

Got a $100 fine for failure to heed the highway signs.
Saved my CDL, and my job.

Damn nice cop.

430pm Friday pulling away from the curb in town, a cop going the other
way sees the expired inspection sticker, on my 20+year old Lesbaru wagon.
Our two girls see him
hit the lights and try a three point turn in traffic on that skinny street.

A couple quick turns in the alleys and back on another street don't
quite work due to traffic and lights favoring him, and he was getting
close, so I stopped.

He asks about the inspection, I tell him I just didn't do it.
"Why" "Was going to put new tires on, and havent."

He explained that I was a couple weeks shy of a year overdue.
He hated to write a ticket, because they were expensive. And
if it was only a couple months he would give a warning. But
He would get in trouble.

I laughed, and told him to write it.

Girls were laughing at me , "mom is gonna be maaaddddd, she has
been telling you to get this inspected."

He comes back with the ticket, apologizes again.
I tell him not to sweat it, again.

He talks a minute, then asks if his captain can call me about
the stop. That the boss likes to check up on them.

Weeks later my wife gets that call, says he will call back.
She told him she probably could answer any questions.
Our daughters gave her a detailed report.

She told him how they came home laughing, and how nice we
all said the cop was. And how I was kinda glad for the whole thing,
it gave me a chance to show them how to handle that situation.

He was speechless. Then he started laughing.
He doesn't get to deal with many people glad to be puled over.

But,
There is a big difference between a traffic stop and a fishing
expedition. Stop me at a check point to play little games.
Ask me questions about a crime committed, and we are in
A whole other world.

The stakes are higher,
And I'm being looked at as a rack to hang something on.
License, registration, insurance, and nuttin to say.
Posted By: lapua6547 Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
Law Enforcement are good people.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
Can’t recall exactly when my last pullover by Cop was, five or six years maybe? I understand the Cop’s viewpoint and turn off the ignition, light up the inside, hands on the wheel etc etc...

That last one was by a twenty-something SAPD Cop, one Officer Martinez IIRC.

Upon seeing my CHL he asked me if I was carrying, when I told him no he asked me why I wasn’t and gave me a lecture on how it was my responsibility to protect myself and those around me.

I thought that was pretty cool, I did get the ticket, but hey, I was speeding.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by Muffin
Got pulled over speeding in Crystal River FL., do you know the speed limit he asks??? Yes, it's 60, then 55, and now 45...... He says 'you missed the 1st 45 sign'................ I said 'crap, my wife usually points that one out to me' she's in the right seat and starts chewing on my azz............. HE says 'maybe I should write her the ticket'................... that didn't help none.............

He said slow it down and let me go.......... KNOWING that she was gonna chew my azz all the way to Fort Myers...................

I hate those damn transition zones.
Posted By: viking Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by Muffin

That’s hilarious
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
I was headed to Santa Fe one morning, not paying attention to my speed. Limit at that time was 65.
A state cop tops the hill going the opposite way, and I realize I'm going WAY too fast, and getting a ticket.
I pull over, look in the truck mirror, and see the cop cross the median (somewhat of a rough ride as he was in a hurry).
He romps on the car, and my thought was "He's gonna pass me!"
He sees me, slams on the brakes, and manages to stop before hitting me.
He comes up to the window, and I already have DL, insurance, everything out.
After checking me out on the radio, he comes up to the window and says "Do you know how fast you were going?"
"I don't, when I looked, the needle was going south from 75, or so."
He said "I clocked you at 78." then looked at his ticket book.
I asked, "Just for reference, I thought you were gonna pass me - was I supposed to chase you down for my ticket, or wait for you to come back?
I earned it, fair and square!"
He laughed, said "You saw that, huh? I guess just wait - that's never happened before." Then gave me a written warning.
He later moved to Raton, and was a neighbor to my folks. We laughed about that incident a couple of times, many years later.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
One thing, if you get off with a warning, go easy for a while. Ask my son-in-law.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
I was returning from a deer hunt in Colorado.
Exhausted and driving a muddy truck, we failed to see the reduction of speed as we entered Ely Nevada.
All of a sudden the red and blue lights came on and pulled us over....
Saw that we were hunters and told us to go back about a quarter mile and try it again.
We did and he waved us by...👍

Another time I was hunting in Eastern Oregon.
I shot a big buck and it's rack was sticking up in the back of the truck.
I'm cooking down the highway and pass a state cop parked on the side of the road.
As I pass he peels out and lights me up.
I pull over and he immediately apologizes if he scared me but politely asked to see the big buck, as he was an avid hunter himself.
He shook my hand, congratulated me and didn't even ask to look at the tag on the antlers.
Posted By: worriedman Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21
Doing the I 40 to Little Rock every other week for two years, Bill Clinton has a deal with barrels in AR. From the time I lived in TX to today 40 has been lined with barrels...

Anyway, coming out of North Little Rock, been dealing with Illinois Yankees all day at Cat, pouring rain, traffic down to one lane for road work, 3:30 PM on a Friday afternoon. Takes for damn ever to get past everyone trying to flee the city for the weekend. 20 miles out both lanes are open and a few of us get in the left and start making up time passing the 600 Semis doing their slow race.

Milling machine on the side of the road, State Trouper hiding behind it, I was watching the truck wanting to pull out to take that 15 minutes it takes for one doing 65 tp pass one doing 64...and did not notice the officer till the red pick up in front tapped his brakes, too late, I go past the SUV at about 87.

I see him pull out and start after me, no lights yet but I know, he is having trouble negotiating the rain, trucks and all the same crap I am dealing with, I don't try to dodge the deal but am hopeful it is someone else. 15-20 miles later he clears the hassle and pops his blues and comes screaming up behind me.

There is no place to pull over safely so I hit my hazzards and point to the next exit, he falls in at a safe distance behind and follows me for two more miles. We get off the construction zone and into a parking lot of an abandoned service station under a still standing but leaning cover where the pumps used to be. I roll my windows down pull my paper work out of the h older on the visor so I am not rooting around for it and put my hands on the wheel.

He gets out after a few minutes, I assume running my tags, and walks up beside me and ask for license, and if I know why he stopped me, "Yes Sir I was speeding". I hand over Insurance, license, registration and my HCP. He looks at that and asked if I am armed which I reply in the affirmative, didn't even ask where. He told me he appreciated me putting my hazzards on to let him know I was not running, and getting off the big road as it is dangerous to both of us, and appreciated getting under cover so he is not soaked, but, he has to write the ticket. Said if I had checked up like the red pick up he would have let it slide, but as I was not being an azzhole he is going to write it for simple speeding and not the real over, and I can just mail in $100.00 and it will not go on my record. Told him I have a couple of nephews in his line of work and I don't envy him his job, but am glad someone will do it. He was friendly and not a bad young man.

I was over posted speed, and do it all the time and don't get caught, but, I am about to be done with all that, (10 months) get better mileage at 60mph, plus I love Zoom Meetings, cut all that travel out.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Cops.... - 02/28/21

I know how to act when stopped by the police, I watched Chris Rock's informative video on how to act and what to do and what to not do. Solid advice.
© 24hourcampfire