Home
https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...-kickers-to-enforce-the-coming-gun-bans/

Posted by Matt Bracken | Mar 2, 2021

There is currently a lot of attention being paid to new Democrat-proposed gun control laws, particularly House Bill 127, which would require national registration and licensing of all firearms, would ban broad categories of semi-automatic weapons, ban most ammunition magazines, and so on. One of the most frequent replies to these proposed laws is that there are not enough local or federal SWAT Team door-kickers to go house to house on gun confiscation raids, and if they tried, they would 1. soon run out of door-kickers and 2. instigate Civil War Two.

But in the modern digital era, I believe that Team Tyranny won’t have to do much door-to-door gun confiscation. I think that a few show-piece gun confiscation raids using overwhelming force at 4AM (that are designed for network TV audiences) will be sufficient. Instead, they’ll just send citizens a notice by text, email and registered snail-mail that they already know what newly-illegal guns they possess. This list will be based on AI programs scraping and data-mining your social media history, credit card purchases, and all past FFL sales records, which surely will be collected as part of the new law.

All of this information will be knitted together much the way that the IRS does business. I borrowed this paradigm from “Old Curmudgeon” on a Free Republic thread:
“Have you noticed how the IRS manages to enforce the tax laws? Every taxable transaction is documented by multiple parties so that one party’s failure to report will be revealed by the another party’s paperwork. Then the person who violated the tax law is made an example of, a horrible example, causing reasonable people to be very afraid of the IRS. They will use a similar method to end gun ownership.”

And don’t think for a minute that they won’t get all the gun sales records, once they pass their “Emergency Measures To Prevent Domestic Terrorism Act.”

So how will they plan to separate you from your now-illegal guns? You’ll be notified that next Thursday at 9AM is your designated time to appear at a certain address, perhaps your local police station, or perhaps a big-box store parking lot, with said newly-illegal firearms and ammo magazines. Current Covid vaccine distribution gives them a model for this new system. Instead of going to get a Covid shot, you’ll be going to turn in the newly banned guns on the list.

Many people will refuse to do so. A week later, they will be totally disappeared from social media. Digitally disappeared. This makes it hard to complain about your treatment.

If you send an email about your situation to your local news station, they will automatically get a warning email just ahead of yours, or your email will be contained inside of a red flashing “warning box.” This is how the CCP keeps the comrades in line in Communist China. ChiCom programmers are already working with silicon valley to get Team Tyranny, both government and private sector, up to speed on these protocols.

You’ll get more official warnings to turn in the newly illegal guns that they know you have. Serial numbers won’t matter much, they’ll have your own prior social media “confessions,” along with those proud pictures you posted at the range, along with your credit card history, etc. You bought ten P-Mags, a chest rig, a “drop-in” trigger and a new buffer spring? They know you have an AR. And you can assume that the sales records of FFL dealers will all be collected under the new “emergency” gun control law.

You still won’t comply? You’re doxed at work. Your company “can’t take the risk” of employing you after they get secret back-channel warnings from the DHS. You and your wife the school teacher or nurse will be unemployed. How are you going to pay your mortgage? Your kids’ tuition bill? Your car payment? Again, as a DHS-suspected “domestic terror threat” you can’t get the local news to touch the story.

Next step: your ATM card is frozen. Then your credit cards. Then your bank drops you. Still a hard case? Your electricity arrives intermittently. Then it stops altogether. Then your water is cut off. The local news will still not touch your story, since they have been warned about the dangerous domestic terror threat from people like you.

Team Tyranny won’t need to conduct many door-to-door gun raids. They’ll just lock you inside a digital gulag in your own house.

And if you freak out in anger and rage and try to get revenge, who will you go after? Washington DC is now behind a razor-wire-topped wall guarded by thousands of troops, so forget that. Your local police chief? Your mayor? Who do you go after? If you do target them, then you are a domestic terrorist, and they’ll kill you, or at least arrest you and send you to a real prison. (The local gun-collection points might become a sporadic random target, but they will be very well guarded by SWAT counter-snipers etc.)

These are just some thoughts of mine about how the new gun bans might be rolled out and enforced. Do I know for a fact that this is how Team Tyranny will enforce an American gun ban? No. But it’s worth considering, at least more than just saying “they don’t have enough door kickers!”

They won’t need many door kickers. The Digital Gulag might be enough.

I spoke about this on Infowars last Thursday:

“The Digital Gulag is Practice for Extermination”

19,698 views / Feb 25, 2021

[My title was just “The Digital Gulag,” they added the rest.]
Cheerful bstard!
As I've said before, all the while this terror is taking place, the politicians who pass the ban/confiscation laws will be sitting back laughing at us, drinking fine wines, eating the best of foods taxpayers can buy, riding to-and-fro in limos and jets we pay for and enjoying their exclusive lives and power.

He Who Must Be Obeyed will rule over us worker peasants with an iron fist.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
As I've said before, all the while this terror is taking place, the politicians who pass the ban/confiscation laws will be sitting back laughing at us, drinking fine wines, eating the best of foods taxpayers can buy, riding to-and-fro in limos and jets we pay for and enjoying their exclusive lives and power.

L.W.

This ...

AND I hope they pass hordes of gun laws and decide to start their door to door confiscations - today would be fine with me !!!!
Anybody who abides by any new gun laws isn't an American - they go into the coward file as far as I'm concerned ,,, NOT ONE MORE INCH WILL i GIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are the new laws?
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
What are the new laws?

Who care not abiding by them.
Yeah they could do all that I suppose. Maybe 90% of the people would knuckle under. Maybe. The other 10% might not. Even if it was less than that there would be enough to cause real trouble for the instigators and proponents of their torment. Guaranteed. Some people would just not sit back and take it while their life is being ruined for living life the same way that they are right now. The gloves would be off.
Those 4 a.m. raids he speaks about...

Do we have to supply the body bags or will they bring their own?

The article was not clear.
About the time paragraph two kicks in, a whole bunch of lawyers will appear with lawsuits filed re: the 2A of the Constitution.. Methinks that'll all go away rather quickly..

HOWEVER, I'm sure they'll try.. Let 'em.. Then they'll understand why there's such a shortage of ammo..
Sheep just keep paying for it too. No courage, no freedom
Originally Posted by Captain
Yeah they could do all that I suppose. Maybe 90% of the people would knuckle under. Maybe. The other 10% might not. Even if it was less than that there would be enough to cause real trouble for the instigators and proponents of their torment. Guaranteed. Some people would just not sit back and take it while their life is being ruined for living life the same way that they are right now. The gloves would be off.

Remember Dorner? He terrorized the cops in California to the point that they were shtting their pants. One man did that.
Appears Matt Bracken has challenges with a basic understanding of demographics.
Suck Biden and swallow Kamala are bastards really.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Remember Dorner? He terrorized the cops in California to the point that they were shtting their pants. One man did that.

A prime example. The people that initiate this crap evidently think that they are immune from retribution.
And yet they keep pushing towards that perfect storm.
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

Gonehuntin ,
I've used that same example - Dorner .

Here's another 330million US population , divide by half = 165million country is ballpark half dem half gop , divide again , 80.5million who are unhappy with the Feds ,, divide that again 40+million , divide that again [20million] just for the hell of it and imagine half that many decide they ain't taking any more schitt off the federal gov't .

That's 20million armed - had all they are going to take - ain't waiting for the Feds to come for them - they are going after the Feds & their henchmen with full intentions of hunting them down and killing them on sight .
Yes look what one cityboy Dorner did !!!!!
back at the ranch, and being practical will the demo's risk losing the house in '22 over some gun law that winds up in the scotus and maybe gets knocked down?

surely those folks aren't that stupid? oh wait!

L.W.

You forgot that all taking place under the watchful eye of their private security blanket.
Same tactics as economic sanctions against a hostile rogue nation citizenry.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Those 4 a.m. raids he speaks about...

Do we have to supply the body bags or will they bring their own?

The article was not clear.

LOL. grin

I remember that. The cops shot up a car full of innocent people unconnected in any way to Dorner because their vehicle matched Dorner's. Were those cops ever convicted of anything? I don't remember.
Boy I sure feel better after reading that. Sounds like to me if this is happening to millions of Americans it will start a war!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I remember that. The cops shot up a car full of innocent people unconnected in any way to Dorner because their vehicle matched Dorner's. Were those cops ever convicted of anything? I don't remember.

No. They started blubbering and crying "I just wanted to go home and see my little baby!!" and everybody immediately felt bad about even asking their motives for blindly shooting up that vehicle.

No. They started blubbering and crying "I just wanted to go home and see my little baby!!" and everybody immediately felt bad about even asking their motives for blindly shooting up that vehicle.

I figured it was something like that. Good to know that our lives are thought so cheap by the cops.

Maybe I am remembering wrong but I thought the vehicle was not a match for the one Dorner was driving.
Molon Labe, little bitch
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Maybe I am remembering wrong but I thought the vehicle was not a match for the one Dorner was driving.

You are correct - it wasn't even close. It was two Asian(?) women delivering newspapers:

https://news.yahoo.com/police-officers-shot-two-innocent-women-103-times-041456485.html

The eight Los Angeles police officers who shot at two women over 100 times will not lose their jobs. They won't even be suspended. They'll just get some additional training.

They'll need it, since the shooting happened at the height of the manhunt for cop-killer Christopher Dorner, when police mistook two women delivering newspapers in a blue Toyota Tacoma pickup truck for one man hellbent on revenge in a charcoal Nissan Titan pickup truck and shot at them 103 times. One of the women, who was 71 at the time, was hit twice in the back. The second woman was hit by broken glass. I would say those cops should get some training in target practice, but then it's probably best for innocent newspaper carriers that they don't.

Yesterday, a commission found that the officers violated department policy when they thought the sound of a newspaper hitting the pavement was a gunshot and opened fire on two women who were, again, doing absolutely nothing wrong except driving a truck that didn't even look like the one they believed their suspect to be in.

The officers faced suspension or even firing, but police chief Charlie Beck elected instead to let them all return to duty once they undergo some additional training, according to a memo obtained by the AP. The officers have not been named, so you'll probably never know if the guy writing your speeding ticket once shot at an innocent senior citizen.

Shortly after the women were mistaken for Dorner, another police officer shot at another pickup truck. This one was black Honda Ridgeline. Brian McGee drove his cruiser into the truck and opened fire three times. The man inside the truck was not hit, but he sustained back and head injuries. The city of Torrance, where the incident took place, gave him $20,000 to replace his truck which was, again, a black Honda Ridgeline and not a gray Nissan Titan.

Last month, prosecutors found that the officer was "justified in using force to stop the vehicle and in discharging his firearm" and declined to press charges.

"Although mistaken," the district attorney's report said, "McGee honestly and reasonably believed that Dorner was driving the truck."
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Even worse.
https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/129/Media/Unintended_Consequences.pdf

Right. That's what's happening.
“Stripping motivated people of their dignity and rubbing their noses in it is a very bad idea.” Indeed.
The article forgot to add the part somewhere between steps 1 & 5 where the recalcitrant gunowner welds armor onto a D5 Caterpillar and levels the local federal courthouse.

The article also forgets that people forfeit their lives over stupid things all the time. This would not be stupid, however, and there'd be tons of people willing to go down in flames over it if they think they can take just 1 collaborator with them. Your bank account gets frozen? Sorry about that nice branch you had there and those courteous employees. They seemed like such nice people.
To get realistic view of what gun control maybe coming to American please see new video on YouTube Military Arms Channel. This will help calm your anxiety. First he upset gun toting amigos with his G19 vs. G48 video which he followed up with excellent video with GOA representative. I like the way this guy does things.
Originally Posted by Slavek
To get realistic view of what gun control maybe coming to American please see new video on YouTube Military Arms Channel. This will help calm your anxiety.

^^^^The Resident Commie flaps her Vag
Another fun thing to do would be to have a very public gun swap when such idiotic laws are announced. Imagine having 300 people gather in a parking lot, all with AR15s and the press watching in horror as all those previously registered AR get passed around to some random individual.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
To get realistic view of what gun control maybe coming to American please see new video on YouTube Military Arms Channel. This will help calm your anxiety.

Why the attack? I pointed you to one of very few American gun channels on Youtube worth watching. The Paul Harrell channel is also very good.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Another fun thing to do would be to have a very public gun swap when such idiotic laws are announced. Imagine having 300 people gather in a parking lot, all with AR15s and the press watching in horror as all those previously registered AR get passed around to some random individual.

LOL. That's awesome. grin
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The article forgot to add the part somewhere between steps 1 & 5 where the recalcitrant gunowner welds armor onto a D5 Caterpillar and levels the local federal courthouse.

The article also forgets that people forfeit their lives over stupid things all the time. This would not be stupid, however, and there'd be tons of people willing to go down in flames over it if they think they can take just 1 collaborator with them. Your bank account gets frozen? Sorry about that nice branch you had there and those courteous employees. They seemed like such nice people.

Just a hypothetical, fer' shcitz n giggles.

You' ve heard of having a bucket list.

What's to say if an old guy who has had a storybook life here in the Good ol' USA, came down with a terminal illness and had an expiration date certain in the near future decided and he had a bucket list, but not places to visit, but rather to term limit politicians. He's gonna die anyway so the only deterrent about dying would be that he would be limited to the amount of terms he could limit?

Or

what if there were a goodly number of autonomous individuals that decided to term limit politicians.........

Quien Sabe

GW
Originally Posted by local_dirt

L.W.

You forgot that all taking place under the watchful eye of their private security blanket.

Private Security Blankets are not super human nor indestructible.

L.W.
Originally Posted by geedubya
what if there were a goodly number of autonomous individuals that decided to term limit politicians.........

Quien Sabe

GW

Term limit politicians AND their families. That really sends the message to those azzhats.
If it weren’t for LEO, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas.

Know your enemy.
The enemy operates in all our backyards. Know who and where they are.
The article posted by the OP is spot on. I have been saying for several years that given the current level of data collection in corporate and government data lakes, that there is no need for the gun grabbers to rely on bound FFL books. As posited by the author of the linked article, it would be no problem for the boys from Ft. Mead to build a picture of how many arms are stored at each address in the U.S. As well as, a profile regarding how likely each owner is to resist.
Bracken writes juvenile fiction that resonates w/ the insecure.

grin

mike r
Originally Posted by stevelyn

'Folders of accountability'......we all should have a few that are detailed and shared with like-minded folks in our AO.
Friends, you really need to view the Military Arms Channel video. I hate to see many of you get worked up over nothing.
I just won't give 'em the combo to my safe.

smile
We already have examples of bans, mandatory registration and magazine restrictions being put in place over millions of Americans.

Look at California and NY State, there’s probably more.

Once these laws are in place the enforcing powers don’t have to be dramatic, 4am raids etc etc.... that stuff attracts too much publicity and rouses the opposition, all they would need to do is be patient.

A few incidental arrests here and there resulting from unrelated interactions with the law, the loss of the ability to take these weapons out freely and use them, the worry about financial ruin following an arrest and the effect that would have on immediate family.

And if ya STILL have em sequestered away twenty years from now, the next generation will just turn them in after you croak.

Once the laws are in place it’s all over, just a matter of time.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Jug of molasses stays in back seat of my truck...
I watched it first hand in CT and posted warnings years ago. Think I even posted here about it and needing a license to buy ammo. Most of you thought it could never happen in your AO.
Some thought I was making it up . Same big talk on all the forums , Molon labe..... yeah yeah yeah
Most will capitulate . History is on my side .

Fact is this coup is much farther along and deeper than we all know .
More than one way to irritate!

https://www.uslawshield.com/tactical-slingshots-mere-toy/

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by JeffP
I watched it first hand in CT and posted warnings years ago. Think I even posted here about it and needing a license to buy ammo. Most of you thought it could never happen in your AO.
Some thought I was making it up . Same big talk on all the forums , Molon labe..... yeah yeah yeah
Most will capitulate . History is on my side .

Fact is this coup is much farther along and deeper than we all know .

You are not wrong.

Compliance with socially acceptable slavery is far more palatable then dying is a free man... for many.

But for some Free Will is more important than life.

Each man must judge for himself what his life is worth and what it means.
The supreme court is going to stand for the 2nd ?
Fugkiing unreal !
Nobody is coming to the rescue .
How can anybody claim we have any representation in any branch ?
There is a reason the capital is walled in and military presence, and it ain't to keep people off the grass .
Kenneth
Making.a list and checking it twice. Gotta sort out who’s naughty and nice. Is it a bad thing if the naughty list is a lot longer?😁
Originally Posted by BobBrown

And completely wrong.

Chicken Little has been running around squawking about the same kind of s hit since GCA '68, not much has happened in the way of gun control in all the years since. More noise about gun control in the social media age, seriously doubt there will be any gun confiscation action. Sure there are lots of transactions on various forms of paper, but the private paperless transactions far outnumber those. Think "gun show loophole" here, flea market, garage sale, parking lot deals number in multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's. Don't see how those kind of transactions would ever be traceable. This applies not only to firearms but to magazines, accessories and ammunition.
Hey, I've lived with sone form of gun control my whole life. My experience is that gun control advocates and the bureaucrats that implement the plans, are not the brightest bulbs in the pack. This sort of articles kiss me off.

Plenty of what he talks about, the gun control advocates will not have thought of, regardless of how the IRA rolls. Bureaucracies often work in silos. Don't give them ideas to talk to another silo. I suppose that the CCP working with the Demonrats might change that.

Never try to tell a bureaucrat how stupid and wrong they are by telling them how you would do the task of gun control. You just give them ideas. Let their plans fail miserably.

BTW, too bad the GOP didn't win the Senate seats in Georgia or McSally in Arizona. Gun control would never pass.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
We already have examples of bans, mandatory registration and magazine restrictions being put in place over millions of Americans.

Look at California and NY State, there’s probably more.

Can't speak for NY, but CA compliance with AWB registration was estimated to be a whole 10%.

Now, with the whole off list lower thing, plus work-arounds to to the AWB law, there are probably 10x more AR work-alikes in the state than there were back when the AWB was passed. Heck, it's likely a lot more than that. All of these would need all of 10 or so minutes to be standard AR's with "detachable" magazines.
Yet within every major democrat city lies a ghetto where the various gangs gather their soldiers to do battle with the competing gangs every week. The democrats do nothing to stop this and in fact, implicitly encourage these animals to keep going at it. Almost every one of them has a rap sheet a mile long and could never, ever own a spitball, let alone a gun. But it’s wassis to actually enforce the law. And these thugs have plenty of guns - none of which the democrats are interested in taking. Ever wonder why?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Chicken Little has been running around squawking about the same kind of s hit since GCA '68, not much has happened in the way of gun control in all the years since. More noise about gun control in the social media age, seriously doubt there will be any gun confiscation action. Sure there are lots of transactions on various forms of paper, but the private paperless transactions far outnumber those. Think "gun show loophole" here, flea market, garage sale, parking lot deals number in multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's. Don't see how those kind of transactions would ever be traceable. This applies not only to firearms but to magazines, accessories and ammunition.

First, what exactly is a “Gun Show Loophole”?

Second, you tossed out some numbers and stats ( multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's.) where did you get this data, stats from? If these are secret, unrecorded deals , how do you know about them?
We each are destined to be legislated into being a criminal under the current Administration, its just a matter of when...

We are already now living under a communist regime... they just call it "DemocRAT" instead...

They just haven't recruited the Police Force in their Police State yet...

Hell the way they are being easy on criminals and their "rights" any more... one might be better off that way, than what they have intended for every law abiding white guy..

Hell, I self identify as Black....and Gay.. where is my stimulus check and by Reparations Check????
Originally Posted by steve4102

Second, you tossed out some numbers and stats ( multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's.) where did you get this data, stats from? If these are secret, unrecorded deals , how do you know about them?

The same kinds of deals that were once legal in CT. I own a gun. You want to buy it, you give me money, I give you gun. Finished business no paperwork. They outlawed that here years ago.
Well, raids don't always go as planned....[Linked Image from hsdl.org]
Originally Posted by AB2506

BTW, too bad the GOP didn't win the Senate seats in Georgia or McSally in Arizona. Gun control would never pass.

They did win.

The same kinds of deals that were once legal in CT. I own a gun. You want to buy it, you give me money, I give you gun. Finished business no paperwork. They outlawed that here years ago.

What does that have to do with a so called “gun show loophole”

Are you saying private sales are illegal in CT, but not at Gun Shows in CT?

Are you saying a licensed dealer is not required to do a NICS check at a Gun Show?
I sold 2 of my Semi Automatics yesterday. Cash sale for a little less than what I paid for them. Nice fellow said he was a preacher, can't remember his name.
The dog was chasing the cat around and knocked my wife's drink over and ruined the receipt.

Are you saying a licensed dealer is not required to do a NICS check at a Gun Show?

A dealer has to do a check if he sales a gun at a gun show or out of the trunk of his car .
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

A dealer has to do a check if he sales a gun at a gun show or out of the trunk of his car .

I know this, you know this , but apparently the two dumb f*cks here watch too much CNN and believe there is a “Loop Hole”.
S4102:

Does a private individual selling at a gun show have to do a NICS check? Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by logger
S4102:

Does a private individual selling at a gun show have to do a NICS check? Asking for a friend.

Depends on which State in which you're living. I.e., in Calif. you do. No private sales without a NICS background check,

L.W.
the revolution is continuing. a lot of folks don't know it yet.
S4102:

Of course not.
One more time for the slow learners:
No laws will be needed. The finance, insurance, media and internet sales oligarchs will do the heavy lifting for .gov. You will be told that your records (credit card, search results, etc) show you own X model firearm, you have 5 days to surrender it or no bank account, no healthcare, no mortgage, no school for your kids and, depending on who you work for, no job.

Courts? These are private businesses, they have no legal requirements to recognize “muh second amendment”, just like Zuck and the first.

Oh and that boat accident? See paragraph one. You better go swimming or quit eating.
S4102:

No, and the location, in this case the Gun Show is irrelevant, so to call a private sale at a Gun Show a “Loop Hole” is nothing more that BS Liberal Speak.
S4102:

No, and the location, in this case the Gun Show is irrelevant, so to call a private sale at a Gun Show a “Loop Hole” is nothing more that BS Liberal Speak.

Right. It's just a private sale. They call it a loophole to imply that it's only used by criminals to evade the intent of law makers, i.e., it was an accident made by the legislature. Not the case. In fact, the background check requirement would not have originally passed without excluding private sales from the requirement, because gun owners understood that without this exception, the background check requirement would eventually, given a generation or two, amount to universal registration.
By requiring background checks for ammo and firearm sales they are trying to make sure guns and ammo do not end up in hands of individuals who should not have those items. Very simple, but you may spin that any way you want. As I said the video on Military Arms Channel will explain to you good folks what type of gun control you may expect in near future.
Slavek, aren't there websites where you'd be more welcomed and appreciated?
By requiring background checks for ammo and firearm sales they are trying to make sure guns and ammo do not end up in hands of individuals who should not have those items. Very simple, but you may spin that any way you want. As I said the video on Military Arms Channel will explain to you good folks what type of gun control you may expect in near future.

Please continue, and also let US all know exactly who the 'they' are that will determine which "individuals should not have those items"

I've time to wait on your reply.
In Commyfornia there is NO private sale that is Legal with out going threw an FFL and doing the Back Ground check.
So in Commyfornia there are NO LEGAL LOOP HOLES.
If you sale a firearm out side of doing the DOJ back ground check called a DROS it is an ILLEGAL Sale in this Crap Hole State
Sales at a Gun Show still have a 10 day holding period on all sales to do the DROS. So NO LOOP HOLE here it is all BS.
There are no gun bans coming, but the tin foil hat is a good look.
This is not about anything other than FINDING all the guns.
Nobody knows how many guns there are in this country. If private sales are eliminated, then the closet or family ranch rifles that have never been recorded since Great Uncle Mike lugged home those 3 mausers from the great war will have to go on paper.
Then watch out, 4473 is a registration form. Into a computer they go and an algorithm will spit out the answers to any question.
Originally Posted by Esox357
What are the new laws?

There is that...non-compliance...plus...

If you think your Govt. is efficient enough to sift through 423 million form 4473s...to find you....you have more faith in them than I do.
Originally Posted by Gojoe
Then watch out, 4473 is a registration form. Into a computer they go and an algorithm will spit out the answers to any question.
4473s ARE a database. Just a very distributed one.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Esox357
What are the new laws?

There is that...non-compliance...plus...

If you think your Govt. is efficient enough to sift through 423 million form 4473s...to find you....you have more faith in them than I do.

A few years ago the NR A magazine ran an article about all the small FFLs that were shut down for very minor mistakes.
A close family friend was one of them. Through what I feel was intimidation he turned over years of 4473 forms which were promptly scanned.

I also don't have a lot of faith in uncle sam, but does get lucky sometime.

Bought a gun at Cabels or a big retailer, nice iPad they use.
They are very efficient if the IRS is any indication. Leave out a 1099 form for $600 when you fill out your tax or accidently put one digit of an SSN wrong on a 1099 you give a contractor. I've done both and was caught both times.
As to illegal weapons I was told straight up by an assistant U.S. Attorney not to bother with a case of a felon with a firearm. They didn't have the resources to pursue that. Almost a guarantee they will find time and resources to make an example of "hoarders" with "arsenals". That would be someone with 10 guns and 1000 rounds of ammo.
Originally Posted by Gojoe
This is not about anything other than FINDING all the guns.
Nobody knows how many guns there are in this country. If private sales are eliminated, then the closet or family ranch rifles that have never been recorded since Great Uncle Mike lugged home those 3 mausers from the great war will have to go on paper.

My point, exactly.
Does anyone not understand the irony of this post? Your worried that .gov will confiscate your guns.....The answer is to hide them? WTF over? This country is lost?
Originally Posted by Raeford

Please continue, and also let US all know exactly who the 'they' are that will determine which "individuals should not have those items"

I've time to wait on your reply.

The elected and or appointed officials in US Government. Who should not be armed is reflected in already mentioned Department of Justice form 447. I would expect terrorists to be spelled out on the future versions of this form.
Originally Posted by AB2506

They did win.

no they didnt........how many times have you heard from members here that the candidate's sucked.....and the demos got out the vote....

good friends of ours ...from Florida ....son lives in Georgia...has said the same thing repugs stayed home.....pretty simple....but there has there be something more nefarious with you......I am surprised you haven't blamed it on jews...or have you......bob
Originally Posted by Hastings
They are very efficient if the IRS is any indication. Leave out a 1099 form for $600 when you fill out your tax or accidently put one digit of an SSN wrong on a 1099 you give a contractor. I've done both and was caught both times.
As to illegal weapons I was told straight up by an assistant U.S. Attorney not to bother with a case of a felon with a firearm. They didn't have the resources to pursue that. Almost a guarantee they will find time and resources to make an example of "hoarders" with "arsenals". That would be someone with 10 guns and 1000 rounds of ammo.

Where'd you learn that? Last DNC meeting?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Hastings

Where'd you learn that? Last DNC meeting?
I learned about what I posted through making two accidental mistakes on my tax filings that were caught by the IRS, and which I corrected when notified. As to my remark about the U.S. Attorney, I was mentioning a good law against felons with guns which they won't prosecute, and I was speculating they would go after decent folks with a few guns and ammo. By the way, I'm not very proud of either Democrats or Republicans.
© 24hourcampfire