Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Captain
Yeah they could do all that I suppose. Maybe 90% of the people would knuckle under. Maybe. The other 10% might not. Even if it was less than that there would be enough to cause real trouble for the instigators and proponents of their torment. Guaranteed. Some people would just not sit back and take it while their life is being ruined for living life the same way that they are right now. The gloves would be off.

Remember Dorner? He terrorized the cops in California to the point that they were shtting their pants. One man did that.

I remember that. The cops shot up a car full of innocent people unconnected in any way to Dorner because their vehicle matched Dorner's. Were those cops ever convicted of anything? I don't remember.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boy I sure feel better after reading that. Sounds like to me if this is happening to millions of Americans it will start a war!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yeah they could do all that I suppose. Maybe 90% of the people would knuckle under. Maybe. The other 10% might not. Even if it was less than that there would be enough to cause real trouble for the instigators and proponents of their torment. Guaranteed. Some people would just not sit back and take it while their life is being ruined for living life the same way that they are right now. The gloves would be off.

Remember Dorner? He terrorized the cops in California to the point that they were shtting their pants. One man did that.

I remember that. The cops shot up a car full of innocent people unconnected in any way to Dorner because their vehicle matched Dorner's. Were those cops ever convicted of anything? I don't remember.

No. They started blubbering and crying "I just wanted to go home and see my little baby!!" and everybody immediately felt bad about even asking their motives for blindly shooting up that vehicle.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

No. They started blubbering and crying "I just wanted to go home and see my little baby!!" and everybody immediately felt bad about even asking their motives for blindly shooting up that vehicle.

I figured it was something like that. Good to know that our lives are thought so cheap by the cops.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Maybe I am remembering wrong but I thought the vehicle was not a match for the one Dorner was driving.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Molon Labe, little bitch

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Maybe I am remembering wrong but I thought the vehicle was not a match for the one Dorner was driving.

You are correct - it wasn't even close. It was two Asian(?) women delivering newspapers:

https://news.yahoo.com/police-officers-shot-two-innocent-women-103-times-041456485.html

The eight Los Angeles police officers who shot at two women over 100 times will not lose their jobs. They won't even be suspended. They'll just get some additional training.

They'll need it, since the shooting happened at the height of the manhunt for cop-killer Christopher Dorner, when police mistook two women delivering newspapers in a blue Toyota Tacoma pickup truck for one man hellbent on revenge in a charcoal Nissan Titan pickup truck and shot at them 103 times. One of the women, who was 71 at the time, was hit twice in the back. The second woman was hit by broken glass. I would say those cops should get some training in target practice, but then it's probably best for innocent newspaper carriers that they don't.

Yesterday, a commission found that the officers violated department policy when they thought the sound of a newspaper hitting the pavement was a gunshot and opened fire on two women who were, again, doing absolutely nothing wrong except driving a truck that didn't even look like the one they believed their suspect to be in.

The officers faced suspension or even firing, but police chief Charlie Beck elected instead to let them all return to duty once they undergo some additional training, according to a memo obtained by the AP. The officers have not been named, so you'll probably never know if the guy writing your speeding ticket once shot at an innocent senior citizen.

Shortly after the women were mistaken for Dorner, another police officer shot at another pickup truck. This one was black Honda Ridgeline. Brian McGee drove his cruiser into the truck and opened fire three times. The man inside the truck was not hit, but he sustained back and head injuries. The city of Torrance, where the incident took place, gave him $20,000 to replace his truck which was, again, a black Honda Ridgeline and not a gray Nissan Titan.

Last month, prosecutors found that the officer was "justified in using force to stop the vehicle and in discharging his firearm" and declined to press charges.

"Although mistaken," the district attorney's report said, "McGee honestly and reasonably believed that Dorner was driving the truck."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Even worse.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Right. That's what's happening.

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
“Stripping motivated people of their dignity and rubbing their noses in it is a very bad idea.” Indeed.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The article forgot to add the part somewhere between steps 1 & 5 where the recalcitrant gunowner welds armor onto a D5 Caterpillar and levels the local federal courthouse.

The article also forgets that people forfeit their lives over stupid things all the time. This would not be stupid, however, and there'd be tons of people willing to go down in flames over it if they think they can take just 1 collaborator with them. Your bank account gets frozen? Sorry about that nice branch you had there and those courteous employees. They seemed like such nice people.

Last edited by Tyrone; 03/02/21.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To get realistic view of what gun control maybe coming to American please see new video on YouTube Military Arms Channel. This will help calm your anxiety. First he upset gun toting amigos with his G19 vs. G48 video which he followed up with excellent video with GOA representative. I like the way this guy does things.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slavek
To get realistic view of what gun control maybe coming to American please see new video on YouTube Military Arms Channel. This will help calm your anxiety.

^^^^The Resident Commie flaps her Vag

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Another fun thing to do would be to have a very public gun swap when such idiotic laws are announced. Imagine having 300 people gather in a parking lot, all with AR15s and the press watching in horror as all those previously registered AR get passed around to some random individual.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Slavek
To get realistic view of what gun control maybe coming to American please see new video on YouTube Military Arms Channel. This will help calm your anxiety.

^^^^The Resident Commie flaps her Vag

Why the attack? I pointed you to one of very few American gun channels on Youtube worth watching. The Paul Harrell channel is also very good.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Another fun thing to do would be to have a very public gun swap when such idiotic laws are announced. Imagine having 300 people gather in a parking lot, all with AR15s and the press watching in horror as all those previously registered AR get passed around to some random individual.

LOL. That's awesome. grin

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The article forgot to add the part somewhere between steps 1 & 5 where the recalcitrant gunowner welds armor onto a D5 Caterpillar and levels the local federal courthouse.

The article also forgets that people forfeit their lives over stupid things all the time. This would not be stupid, however, and there'd be tons of people willing to go down in flames over it if they think they can take just 1 collaborator with them. Your bank account gets frozen? Sorry about that nice branch you had there and those courteous employees. They seemed like such nice people.

Just a hypothetical, fer' shcitz n giggles.

You' ve heard of having a bucket list.

What's to say if an old guy who has had a storybook life here in the Good ol' USA, came down with a terminal illness and had an expiration date certain in the near future decided and he had a bucket list, but not places to visit, but rather to term limit politicians. He's gonna die anyway so the only deterrent about dying would be that he would be limited to the amount of terms he could limit?

Or

what if there were a goodly number of autonomous individuals that decided to term limit politicians.........

Quien Sabe

GW

Last edited by geedubya; 03/02/21.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
As I've said before, all the while this terror is taking place, the politicians who pass the ban/confiscation laws will be sitting back laughing at us, drinking fine wines, eating the best of foods taxpayers can buy, riding to-and-fro in limos and jets we pay for and enjoying their exclusive lives and power.

He Who Must Be Obeyed will rule over us worker peasants with an iron fist.

L.W.

You forgot that all taking place under the watchful eye of their private security blanket.

Private Security Blankets are not super human nor indestructible.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by geedubya
what if there were a goodly number of autonomous individuals that decided to term limit politicians.........

Quien Sabe

GW

Term limit politicians AND their families. That really sends the message to those azzhats.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 71 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,776
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.