Home
Just asking and she is legal age BTW
nah...go for it. Good friend of the family married a 18yo, he was mid 40s at the time, he had/has tons of money. Still married after about 20 years.
Nope.

Very common these days. If you are single with the opportunity to date a hot girl in her 20's who's not overly crazy, go for it.
Yes. My wife is 15 years younger. 16 years would be ridiculous.šŸ˜±
Actually she isnā€™t crazy at all . She has a little boy whose Dad isnā€™t much in the picture
Pics

Daddy issues
Originally Posted by slumlord
Pics

The little boy? Naw
Originally Posted by louiethedrifter
Daddy issues

Evil grin
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Pics

The little boy? Naw

Theo Gallus was askin
16 years younger has always been my cut off.
If they are young enough to be your daughter they are to young and you're a perv.
Pics

Pics of her firearm collection.
Remember: if the man is 15 years older, he's a sugar daddy. If the woman's 15 years older, she's a cougar. Us old coots can't win.
"Actually she isnā€™t crazy at all . She has a little boy whose Dad isnā€™t much in the picture"

Then the guy is crazy
No.
I got a buddy whose 49ā€“he lost his wife to cancer a year agoā€”couple of months ago he took up with a 28 year old divorcĆ©e. He has no children but his brothers and sisters are all mad at him.
Me? None of my buisness I donā€™t reckon.
I noticed he ainā€™t drinking as much and she seems nice and polite to meā€”iā€™m kinda happy for ā€˜em both.
I dated an older woman for several years. I was 26 and she was 38 when we got together. It was a great time and the ages didn't seem to be much of a problem. Fast forward to now and that twelve year difference would have us at 52 and 64. Still not too bad of a thing, but as age advances, it might become an issue when she's 76 and I'm 64.
There is plenty of girls of all ages with young kids to feed. Some are looking for a meal ticket. Be careful. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by mkmick
"Actually she isnā€™t crazy at all . She has a little boy whose Dad isnā€™t much in the picture"

Then the guy is crazy

I think he has had a stay or two in the nuthouse
Don't walk, run. Away. Young women unless they are daughters, grand daughters or nieces are insufferable. Check back with us in 2 years if you don't take this advice.
The formula is:

((your age/2)+7)>18 = good to go.
Wookin pa nub
Iā€™ve known her a long while and she never asks for money
Since you are both adults, it's not a sin as long as it's Biblical in the other areas too.

Examples....
Abraham and Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca

A girlfriend should be a step toward marriage without the shared benefits that are only appropriate for marriage.

Every relationship has challenges. Age gaps can be one. That doesn't make them wrong.

I know of a couple that had a forty year age difference.
The old man was married to a good looking much younger gal. I was told that they were intimate until sometime into his eighties funny enough. She died a couple years after he did, so you never know. She was a very healthy lady and not into taking meds.
Regardless, 16 years isn't that much as long as she's the kind of woman who would be faithful. That's true at any age though.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I dated an older woman for several years. I was 26 and she was 38 when we got together. It was a great time and the ages didn't seem to be much of a problem. Fast forward to now and that twelve year difference would have us at 52 and 64. Still not too bad of a thing, but as age advances, it might become an issue when she's 76 and I'm 64.

It does, I know.
Enjoy the bounties provided.
Thanks, Steelie
Pics

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
The biggest issue is that she'll likely be a widow for a long time.
This is why social security 1st came about. Men typically married younger women and few lived much beyond 65. Most had no savings or pensions so America had a bunch of widows with no money to live on. SS was originally conceived as a support for the widows. Then, with good medical care, men started living longer. They, too, needed old age income since they'd never been able to save anything so SS became a retirement plan. The early SS fund grew much faster than they'd anticipated and they couldn't keep their hands off all that money so the rest is history.
Slavyanka is 19 years younger than me.
I would say yes since you are calling her a "galfriend". WTF pops?
Hell, go for it!!!
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I would say yes since you are calling her a "galfriend". WTF pops?

Thanks
Originally Posted by akasparky
Pics

Square yards of tats
At least the kids arenā€™t mocha blend

lol
Pics

Hope the carpet matches the drapes!
16 years difference too much? Not if one of you is 80.

Spent time with a gal younger than I once. Hell she did not remember the moon landing, let alone the technical triumphs which led up to it.

She did not remember Vietnam or the national turmoil surrounding that issue.

Hell, she barely understood that there was a possibility the world could function without cellphones.
I was following a real live soap opera in Church Point, Louisiana where Ms. Taylor Richard (that's pronounced reeshard in Cajun) got tired of her husband Philip Jr. and fell in love with Phillip Sr.(AKA Baw Paw) who is old enough to be her father. The Facebook 30 minute confession/justification by Taylor was riveting. There is plenty of love going on right now and 2 of the 3 children are half brothers and also uncles to #1. I think most significantly younger women that hook up with older men aren't there for true love and most have a screw loose. Do we think Melania (24 year difference) was motivated by love?
I donā€™t date whales. Thatā€™s Varmint Dudeā€™s MO
There are no rules. Use your head. Donā€™t be a fool. Donā€™t be a jerk. Let Nature take its course.
Arenā€™t you just bragging that your boinking a much younger woman? grin
Go for it Bob...maybe you'll be less cranky grin
Originally Posted by Hastings
I was following a real live soap opera in Church Point, Louisiana where Ms. Taylor Richard (that's pronounced reeshard in Cajun) got tired of her husband Philip Jr. and fell in love with Phillip Sr.(AKA Baw Paw) who is old enough to be her father. The Facebook 30 minute confession/justification by Taylor was riveting. There is plenty of love going on right now and 2 of the 3 children are half brothers and also uncles to #1. I think most significantly younger women that hook up with older men aren't there for true love and most have a screw loose. Do we think Melania (24 year difference) was motivated by love?

Prayers sent
Not if you're 50 or older.
I canā€™t quit laughing !
Actually she isnā€™t crazy at all . She has a little boy whose Dad isnā€™t much in the picture

Bob, I'll grant that she doesn't seem crazy....right now.

You and I are not exactly best bro's, but I still wouldn't want to see you get screwed over, so I'll share a few thoughts with you and everyone else with the same options.

I'm guessing she's around 30, hot, and you're mid 40's and have significant assets and income.

Sure, she may not seem crazy now, but that doesn't mean she will stay that way. Depending on what study you believe, 60 to 80% of all divorces are now filed by women. About half of those are filed when women hit their mid-life crisis, perhaps when you are around age 60. That's not a good time to be loosing half you stuff just because a woman thinks she has one last chance to trade up for a better deal. To be clear women are not leaving men due to mistreatment. They are leaving good men because they think they can get something better.

So before you consider co-habitation or marriage, date for at least year or two to insure you have enough data points to properly assess her level of crazy, and see a good lawyer. I'd hate to see you loose half your stuff just as you're getting ready to retire.

You mentioned she has a kid, and the baby-daddy is out of the picture. Another reason to take things slowly is to make sure he's truly out of the picture. One thing none of us need in our lives is that drama. Another thing you want to watch is how the kid is disciplined, and if this goes long term, your role in that while the kid is in your presence. Last thing you need in your life is an uncontrollable brat regardless of how good she treats you at night.

So, my advise is have fun, but cover your assets.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Isnā€™t that what the girls do when you take your drawers off?

Yep, the red haired young lady really did the job for that! Man am I glad I'm married to a great woman!
LOL
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

You and I are not exactly best bro's, but I still wouldn't want to see you get screwed over, so I'll share a few thoughts with you and everyone else with the same options.

I'm guessing she's around 30, hot, and you're mid 40's and have significant assets and income.

Sure, she may not seem crazy now, but that doesn't mean she will stay that way. Depending on what study you believe, 60 to 80% of all divorces are now filed by women. About half of those are filed when women hit their mid-life crisis, perhaps when you are around age 60. That's not a good time to be loosing half you stuff just because a woman thinks she has one last chance to trade up for a better deal. To be clear women are not leaving men due to mistreatment. They are leaving good men because they think they can get something better.

So before you consider co-habitation or marriage, date for at least year or two to insure you have enough data points to properly assess her level of crazy, and see a good lawyer. I'd hate to see you loose half your stuff just as you're getting ready to retire.

You mentioned she has a kid, and the baby-daddy is out of the picture. Another reason to take things slowly is to make sure he's truly out of the picture. One thing none of us need in our lives is that drama. Another thing you want to watch is how the kid is disciplined, and if this goes long term, your role in that while the kid is in your presence. Last thing you need in your life is an uncontrollable brat regardless of how good she treats you at night.

Thanks. We are broā€™s now. I donā€™t care what Roy says about you .

You do the girls, Iā€™ll stick with women.

I still canā€™t quit laughing !

Youā€™re not denying anything , little Tuna

Youā€™re not denying anything , little Tuna

Good to see you back, Flave.
both my wife and I, had parents that our fathers were 18 years older than our mothers. my dad also got married to a women that was 22 years younger. notice a theme here? it was typically a recipe for divorce. my dad didn't get divorced from his last wife, 22 years younger. (because he was old and she had bad health) but IMO any women that is attracted to a man that much older than they are have issues. typically it means the women had a very poor relationship with their own father. what I would say is depending on where you are at, DO NOT MARRY THEM!! if you wanna just have fun and bang some younger puuu si I get it, by all means. but realize there is an expiration date on the relationship, this expiration date should be under your control because its happening either way. I personally think about 10 years is the max age differential if you are considering getting married to this person.
I would never do that but then it's none of my busiiness what you do.

IIRC the last Civil War widow died just a couple of years ago. A young teenage kid enlisted in the CSA Army and married a young teenage girl when he was in his 80s. The girl outlived him by 70 or 80 years.
Some here may remember when Steelhead was asking for advice about getting married again ?

That one was a Fuggin Epic !
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
both my wife and I, had parents that our fathers were 18 years older than our mothers. my dad also got married to a women that was 22 years younger. notice a theme here? it was typically a recipe for divorce. my dad didn't get divorced from his last wife, 22 years younger. (because he was old and she had bad health) but IMO any women that is attracted to a man that much older than they are have issues. typically it means the women had a very poor relationship with their own father. what I would say is depending on where you are at, DO NOT MARRY THEM!! if you wanna just have fun and bang some younger puuu si I get it, by all means. but realize there is an expiration date on the relationship, this expiration date should be under your control because its happening either way. I personally think about 10 years is the max age differential if you are considering getting married to this person.

Mormon?

Flave wants to know and asked me to ask for him.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

So, my advise is have fun, but cover your assets.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Right on ALL points.

I would re-emphasize two points.

1. She has a kid and is looking for a stable meal ticket

2. See how the kid is disciplined because as a step-parent you have ZERO--repeat ZERO input on how the kid is raised, regardless of what she tells you now.
Sheep ask and look for approval. The rest of us do what we want. Could care less what others think.

Mormon?

do you disagree with the advice? the mormon thing wasn't a factor here because mormons get married young and stay married, typically. number one factor? horny fathers. women who had distant to none relationships with their fathers,
Canā€™t we have a convo about Poontang without name calling (Old Toot is fair game) ?
You need to get the approval of the teacher online here that dates his students. If you get that, you're good to go......
So?
When I was in my 20's I'd heard of "the rule" - 1/2 your age + 7. So if you were 40, then 27 was sorta your limit.

Its all nonsense, because its the people that matter.

But it scales well as time goes by, so its stuck with me.
BTW, my longtime girlfriend is 9 years younger, fits the formula and we are.good.

Mormon?

do you disagree with the advice? the mormon thing wasn't a factor here because mormons get married young and stay married, typically. number one factor? horny fathers. women who had distant to none relationships with their fathers,

The advice thing that you gave on younger cooter is spot on.

Iā€™ll leave the ins and outs of the socio-analysis in your capable hands.

Flave will be pleased and said to thank you,.

Mormon?

Are all Jews as dumb as you? LMAO
Go for it. I was banging one at work who was 34 years younger. She pursued me why I'll never know. A little crazy but most are especially Latino girls. Sweet while it lasted...
Steelhead has at least two sock puppets replying on this thread . What a mental case
LMAO
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Go for it. I was banging one at work who was 34 years younger. She pursued me why I'll never know. A little crazy but most are especially Latino girls. Sweet while it lasted...

all women are crazy, its just a matter of how often and how bad

Mormon?

Are all Jews as dumb as you? LMAO

Consider it as the dumb lording over the dumber.
My lovely seventy-four young wife is more Lady than I can keep up with. laugh
Going to be following this. Last Labor Day a friend of mine, suggested I ask his (adopted) daughter out. She's 20 years younger, lost her father at a young age and her mother about 10 years ago. At first I was reluctant but in January I told him I would take her with me if she wanted to go watch her daughter play basketball, her daughter (frosh) and mine (senior) are on the same team. His reply was "OK son I'll let her know. She did have a date with someone but I'm not a fan."
Gopherit... Life's too short anyway..
Spinner?
Not a spinner
Long as she don't giggle, when your stroking her, it's all good!
Most instances of such around here, she is pregnant before leaving high school. A friend's daughter, who was a real cutie with tons of potential, left home and dropped out of school on her 18th. Was pregnant within a month. With 3 kids in three years, things did not work out well for her. Maybe her chance at life will come around when she hits 40 and the kids are gone.

Were it me, I'd do my best to discourage such. The younger set needs to see some of world and gain experiences outside of the immediate neighborhood.

Six years difference here as I did service time and subsequently met the wife in college. Two a 1/2 years passed before we married. The awkward era was when I retired and Cookie kept working for another six. Would like to have spent that time on the road.
Originally Posted by MM879
You need to get the approval of the teacher online here that dates his students. If you get that, you're good to go......

Birdwatcher?
MY FIL , in his late mid 60's married an Asian woman who was a registered nurse in her early 40's.

She drove him crazy but she doted on him and took care of his every need while bringing in about 70K a year in income while he piddled around in the yard every year.

I told my wife he knew what he was looking for in a wife to ride it out. She (the nurse) was at his side when he died 15 years later.
Bob my ex wife was 13 years younger than me. It wasn't the age difference but our expectations in life. She was 23 and just getting started to live her life. I was 36 and had mine well under way. That's what separated us but age was why we were at different stages. My biggest regret was not following my own gut feeling and not have asked her to marry me. Not that either of us was wrong but I could have saved us both the heartache of divorce. Looking back we should not have married. Divorce is a scar that never goes away. We were fortunate in that we still respect each other and neither of us ever say anything unkind about the other. Not all end that way. I imagine you have already had that gut check. Don't ignore it.

Birdwatcher?

Mike didn't date any student.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Birdwatcher?

Having lunch with him tomorrow.
Methinks if you have to ask?????? Hell what doI know? Married twice, divorced once and widowed the last time. I'm pushing close to 83, was messing with a cute Latina about 30 years younger than me. Didn't last though. She was bat chit crazy. Near as I can tell a manic/depressive. When manic a dream to be with but when the depressive kicked in, well I decided to cut and run. So the hunt goes on. My advice to the OP. Do what your gut tells you.I've been right more often than not when I went that way.
Paul B.
A different way to ask the question. Youā€™re 40, your daughter is 18. Are you ok with a 34 year old to dating her ?
Wookin pa nub

In all the wron places!
When I was 50 I had a beautiful 23 year old half Mexican/half French girlfriend, smart as a whip and in the full bloom of young womanhood.

I got nuthin' to add to this conversation, I just like recalling that....
Are you the Governor of New York?
Originally Posted by JeffP
A different way to ask the question. Youā€™re 40, your daughter is 18. Are you ok with a 34 year old to dating her ?

The 18/34 would describe my parents, and to this day my brothers and I can't understand why her parents let it happen. Not only the ages, but different socioeconomic backgrounds as well. They were married about 30 years before she divorced him. It was clear that she planned it years before, but held out until my youngest brother left home.

I wouldn't wish a loveless marriage on anyone.

Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Birdwatcher?

Having lunch with him tomorrow.

Never made a move on a student, before or after graduation.
Turned any away who came looking back when I was young and handsome.
Lots of teachers got similar stories.

As to the topic of this thread, all the applicable caveats have been put out there.
I would guess in our society after a woman hits her mid-twenties she's old enough and has seen enough to make her own decisions.

Last summer a hot 29yo woman I met through cycling, hearing that I walked my dogs in the woods by moonlight, asked me if I would take her and her dog along. In the actual event she showed up with a friend, I'm glad she did. I'm early sixties and stay reasonably active, them two twenty-somethings left me in the dust without even breathing hard. If it was just me and her and we had got it on back there, it most likely woulda been just like that, except more embarrasing. At least I was left with a shred of dignity smile
Nothing wrong with the age difference. But WHATEVER you do; get a prenup and don't adopt jr! I had a co-worker years ago who was dating a drop-dead gorgeous lady! She could have passed for Liv Tyler. She had a few kids in tow and was just the nicest gal, the kids were pretty well disciplined it seemed. Anyway, they tie the knot and all goes well and she convinces him to adopt the kids. Well, he does and about the time the ink was dry on those adoption papers she divorces his ass! Too bad he now has to make child support payments on kids he didn't get to make; in ADDITION to the two that he did from his first marriage! Poor sob was living in a trailer in the back of a friends place he was so broke! Found out later she had another boyfriend on the side and that she, the kids and the new man were in a trailer house fifty miles south of there living and doing drugs off of his child support payments!

Moral of the story, don't think with the wrong head; or ever get divorced in Utah!

Whatever your wife will go for.
Pics

Classic example of.....

Love is blind but lust doesnt give a happy gotdam!

Go for it....
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
When I was 50 I had a beautiful 23 year old half Mexican/half French girlfriend, smart as a whip and in the full bloom of young womanhood.
I got nuthin' to add to this conversation, I just like recalling that....

laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I married a 16 year old when I was 18, lasted 12 years. We are still close, have Thanksgiving at her house most years. She called me yesterday, wanted to know vaccination felt, didnā€™t think Iā€™d ever get her off the phone. She married a wonderful man 12 years older than her almost 40 years ago. He could put up with her moodiness better than me.

She wasnā€™t pregnant
I think it's great go for it and enjoy yourself. Just don't let your little head to the thinking.
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by JeffP

The 18/34 would describe my parents, and to this day my brothers and I can't understand why her parents let it happen. Not only the ages, but different socioeconomic backgrounds as well. They were married about 30 years before she divorced him. It was clear that she planned it years before, but held out until my youngest brother left home.

I wouldn't wish a loveless marriage on anyone.

It works both ways. I knew 2 different girls in college who married guys who openly said that they were going to get married, have their wives put them through school, then divorce them. That's what happened to both of them. Both worked to put their husbands through and then were tossed out the door. Both figured it wouldn't happen to them.
16 is the age of consent here, so a hottie 16 is just fine with me. laugh

Just kidding. I much prefer them 17.
I don't know how old you are but I'm sure you're old enough that the age difference doesn't matter at this point. Enjoy and have fun while it lasts. Just don't make any stupid decisions.

Was out east hunting geese with a cousin in January. He's divorced and 56 yo. Was dating a Cuban honey that was 36 I believe and she had four kids. She was pretty hot, said good for you!

all women are crazy, its just a matter of how often and how bad

Men are the same too

Is my 8" pecker too long for your girlfriend?
They are all crazy. Young and old.

Just buy her a house and be done with it.
Wife is almost 17 years younger than I am, but a lot smarter and better looking.

When I was 44 I had a girlfriend who was 21...that was good.
. . . . She has a little boy whose Dad isnā€™t much in the picture

That's what's been a problem for me.
After all the late night/early morning diapers
and feverish foreheads and puking is winding
down, baby daddy decides he's ready to be a
responsible man and " do what's right " and
take his family back. Woman says it's not
making any difference, but deep down inside
she's secretly thrilled that so-and-so is ready
to come back, and starts making excuses for
so-and-so running off when junior was a baby.
So-and-so eventually manages to put himself
back in good by buying the birthday cards and
gifts and Christmas stuff, and by and by the
angel of a kid turns into a young demon and
mama chews your head off for the least infraction
whether real or perceived. The kid no longer
behaves decently because " daddy always lets
me do what I want when I'm over there. . "
Not to mention the " Ain't none a my kids callin'
another man daddy. . "

It can be a great thing if so-and-so doesn't gum up
the works. But it'll only happen if sweet thing
allows it to
I support single moms....
As long is she is over 18, go for it!
15 years...it would be like talking to a fence post imo....buy she may have another use ...post pics please!

I was 16 when I got married, wife was same age. Yes, the marriage failed......but, still made it work for 19 years, Well, 16....the last 3 were pretty ā€œrockyā€!

I contend that many people are ā€œneverā€ mature enough to get married......no matter the age! memtb
Actually the child is the biggest deal by far in this situation.

It can be rough on a kid seeing mom keep company with some guy.

This could be another epic.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Evil #2 brought a 13 year old girl along.
She thought I was the devil for a while before figuring out I was a lot more forgiving than mom or bio dad.
And yes, she is as crazy as her mom.

Did you just roll outta bed schidt head?

Did you just roll outta bed schidt head?

Been working hard, Brother Flave.

And thanks for the laughs. I owe you.
So Bob Bitchin Brown is a Flave sockpuppet you say?

Not even close. Flave don't need no sockpuppet. He's a one man orchestra.

Don't listen to Old Coot, he's just a fuggin ole Jew.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

^^^^sock puppet expert Steelhead
Pics

The little boy? Naw

Theo Gallus was askin

Put em on his Biden Tribute Wall.....

Thanks BB.

For those in doubt, have you seen pics of Flave's wife? He doesn't need a sock puppet.

Steelhead over and out.

LMFAO
My aunt almost had 3 kids by the time she was 16.

She had one with the weight guesser and one with the clown.

Luckily she lost the one with the juggler.

WS
[Linked Image from media.extratv.com]

I don't know. I think they understand most of
what goes on. Like when they ask " why don't
you and mama fight and scream like her and
daddy used to. . ?"

I never had any problems myself until the
baby daddy tried to step back in the picture.
But again, it goes south because sweet
thing lets it
get a vasectomy and a pre-nup. poontang ain't worth losing half your schit.
Is this a hypothetical thread about Roger?

I do believe so.............................
They make pills for that. Hit it and quit it.
Originally Posted by viking
They make pills for that. Hit it and quit it.

A wise policy, a wise policy indeed...
Wife is 17 younger then me. Last year we fulfilled the /2-+7
Please tell me STX has weighed in?
My full time night woman is seven years younger than me...
Originally Posted by rem141r
get a vasectomy and a pre-nup. poontang ain't worth losing half your schit.

+1 in spades.
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Wife is 30 DAYS younger then me, but then our girlfriend, who lives with us, is 20 YEARS younger then both of us. Been working out fine for last 9-10 years. If everyone is emotionally mature and communication is open and honest, then actual age number shouldnā€™t matter none.
Rem, i wish you luck. The question is, does she like to, uh..........cook.?
Originally Posted by Tansun
Wife is 30 days younger then me, but then our girlfriend, who lives with us, is 20 years younger then both of us.

And now I might actually start taking this thread seriously,

Tell us a story...........
Wife is 30 days younger then me, but then our girlfriend, who lives with us, is 20 years younger then both of us. Been working out fine for last 9-10 years. If everyone is emotionally mature and communication is open and honest, then actual age number shouldnā€™t matter none.

shocked Unreal. You misspelled "than".
That sounds like fun and a giant headache.

You're only as old as the Girl you feel.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Is this a hypothetical thread about Roger?

I do believe so.............................

Roger don't need no hypotheticals.

He knows exactly what to do with a younger woman, and she will thank him for it....
My wife is 20 years younger and we have been married 25 years. For us it has worked.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Wife is 30 days younger then me, but then our girlfriend, who lives with us, is 20 years younger then both of us.

And now I might actually start taking this thread seriously,

Tell us a story...........

He started sleeping with his girlfriend when she was 10 or 11.

WTF else do you need to know. Its a Tar Queen thang. Quite common on the southside. Take a runaway in and viola, you got yerself a girlfriend.
šŸ§ 
I say go for it. What do you have to loose, unless you decide to tie the knot. By that time you will be wise enough to know whatā€™s going on.
Originally Posted by renegade50
šŸ§ 

You know what those kind say. Stand them in a barrel and if they can see over the top, they are big enough to pop. shocked
Tansun, he said 16 years younger than him, not younger than 16. Sheesh.

Your an uneducated idiot, Jaguartx, just saying.
So, educate us.

The sock puppet brigade weighs in .

Lovin it.

I am betting Doc has twice the number of degrees you have and double the IQ points.

Does she have a sista?
Does she have a fishing boat?

Asking for a friend.
Only read first couple of pages .
Here is the down side that stands out to me .
If you go as far as getting married and you turn 66 and she is 10,12,14 or16 years younger and you retire .
And she has become housewife dependent on you , you now have all those years of no health insurance for her unless your pockets are lined pretty good .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Only read first couple of pages .
Here is the down side that stands out to me .
If you go as far as getting married and you turn 66 and she is 10,12,14 or16 years younger and you retire .
And she has become housewife dependent on you , you now have all those years of no health insurance for her unless your pockets are lined pretty good .
Kenneth

Much nicer if your pockets are lined pretty good no matter what the situation is.

You would be wrong.
Again.
I only read the first page so not sure what has been covered. Just want to add my .02.

When I was 36 I dated a divorced 22 year old with two boys, ages 2 & 4.
Unbeknownst to me, the whole dating process was a ā€˜job interviewā€™. You see, she needed a partner and the boys needed a father figure in the home. I was not the right candidate for that role, but I sure had fun while it lasted! Iā€™m 55 and dried up now, but I have some wonderful memories.

To the OP, I say go for it!
Originally Posted by savage24
I only read the first page so not sure what has been covered. Just want to add my .02.

When I was 36 I dated a divorced 22 year old with two boys, ages 2 & 4.
Unbeknownst to me, the whole dating process was a ā€˜job interviewā€™. You see, she needed a partner and the boys needed a father figure in the home. I was not the right candidate for that role, but I sure had fun while it lasted! Iā€™m 55 and dried up now, but I have some wonderful memories.

To the OP, I say go for it!

The sooner a man realizes that he is a means to an end, the better.
A gal 16 years younger than a 70 year old man is not the same as a gal 16 years younger then a 32 year old man.

Age is not as much an issue as maturity and that maturity MUST be of both the man and the woman.

My 72 yr. old sister has a 35 yr. old live in Cuban boy -toy who "claims" to have been a doctor in Cuba, but now washes dishes at Panera Bread.
I call BS on the whole scene, but they've been together for two years. It's her life...

It is not too young. It all depends on what you both want out of the relationship. Here is my 2 cents worth:

If you are only in it for sex, make it quick and don't go back.

If you think she is someone worthy of a relationship, you need to decide if you both want more children. If you do, then I think it helps your chances of staying together if raising children is a common goal.

If you want a younger girlfriend with baggage IMHO it will eventually end and probably badly.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.
Originally Posted by mrmarklin

Groucho Marx šŸ™‚
Wife is 30 DAYS younger then me, but then our girlfriend, who lives with us, is 20 YEARS younger then both of us. Been working out fine for last 9-10 years. If everyone is emotionally mature and communication is open and honest, then actual age number shouldnā€™t matter none.

Whoa, we need more info here!! Don't leave us hanging bro!

You would be wrong.
Again.

Half wrong.

Lovin it.

Old Coot, the nothing Jew speaks. Nothing to add for sure.
Maybe she will give you a baby .
I don't remember where I heard it but: Divide your age by 2, add 7= the youngest you should go for. Not sure there is any science to it but it accounts for an age gap that increases with age.

One the other hand you mention she has a child(only read page 1). If she's a woman, she's a woman. The rest is for y'all to figure out.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

It might even be his.
As long as she is at least 21yrs old I'm down. If it don't bother her it don't bother me.
Originally Posted by MPat70
As long as she is at least 21yrs old I'm down. If it don't bother her it don't bother me.

I like the 21 year old cut off. Might be some wine involved.
Originally Posted by mrmarklin

Groucho Marx šŸ™‚

Governor Edwin W Edwards.
Dramatown....you are headed for it.
How much a month do we pay for the kid?

Lovin it.

Old Coot, the nothing Jew speaks. Nothing to add for sure.

Nothing plus nothing (you) = nothing, Steelie.
You out yourself every time. You just canā€™t help it.

Stay off the booze.
I asked my wife.

She said it is too young for me.
Originally Posted by mkmick

Then the guy is crazy

Anything that has a vagina has crazy in it.
whats the old saying, "8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy, can't walk, i'll find a wheel barrow". but thats the drankin' talkin'
oh one other thing, I personally believe a women is only ever able to truely love one man in their life. if they were ever truly in love with their first husband, they will never give you all their heart. Yes "next" relationships can work for women but if you held a gun to their head, they would admit holding back something for their first husband if they ever loved him. This is usually pretty easy to see in most women as many are never happy again after a divorce. others move on get married again, tell others they are happy, but are really holding their noses so they don't have to get yet another divorce. men are a different story, they can love unlimited amounts of time and not have the baggage women do.
Women never lose old baggage, EVER

Originally Posted by KRAKMT
She sends naked phone pics it is possession of child porn in this state.
Dangerous waters, taking on a whole pile of trouble.

What ?
Sorry I read 16 not 16 years younger.
Never mind, carry on.
why not

[Linked Image from img.texasmonthly.com]
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
Sorry I read 16 not 16 years younger.
Never mind, carry on.

You made me laugh out loud !
Ok folks....I came back and seen all the grief I was getting, so I went and reread everything.....ummmmm ok, seems I might be the ā€œuneducatedā€ one here.....I had originally mis read what was said.

I thought Jaguartx had said something directed at me, when it was directed else whereā€™s.....sorry Jaguartx... smirk

As far as being educated as in schooling.....I have no doubt at all that Jaguartx has more schooling this old clown, but I can say I do have plenty of knots on my head from the school of hard knocks.
oh one other thing, I personally believe a women is only ever able to truely love one man in their life. if they were ever truly in love with their first husband, they will never give you all their heart. Yes "next" relationships can work for women but if you held a gun to their head, they would admit holding back something for their first husband if they ever loved him. This is usually pretty easy to see in most women as many are never happy again after a divorce. others move on get married again, tell others they are happy, but are really holding their noses so they don't have to get yet another divorce. men are a different story, they can love unlimited amounts of time and not have the baggage women do.

THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ is the TRUTH if anything ever was
I was hanging out with a buddy at a bar and this dime-piece walks by. I was amazed! I told my buddy to take a look and he says, ā€œyeah, if she was 10 years olderā€. I ask him, ā€œyou think sheā€™s only 8 years old?ā€
For some here, you'd be enjoying dual income social security.
This has been a funny thread.

How awkward is it when the lady in line at the grocery store, ask: ā€œIs this your daughter?ā€

I agree with this and I'll say this is the main reason it's so dangerous to get involved with women who have been pincushions. After multiple partners they're not able to fall in love, even if you marry them they just view you as the one buying the groceries right now, they lose the ability to pair bond and will toss you over for a better deal in a heartbeat. There's a reason that historically women got married at 14-16 and had one husband all their lives. The modern system of women staying single until 30 and screwing everything that walks results in damaged women that are incapable of truly loving the man they end up marrying. It inevitably results in a failure of the marriage.

If it is a daughter...yes.

If it is a son...no.
Ok folks....I came back and seen all the grief I was getting, so I went and reread everything.....ummmmm ok, seems I might be the ā€œuneducatedā€ one here.....I had originally mis read what was said.

I thought Jaguartx had said something directed at me, when it was directed else whereā€™s.....sorry Jaguartx... smirk

As far as being educated as in schooling.....I have no doubt at all that Jaguartx has more schooling this old clown, but I can say I do have plenty of knots on my head from the school of hard knocks.

How nice.
KYHillChick was one of my students at the community college. We made it work-- been married since '97.

. . .

Of course, she's a month older than me. I tell everyone I was coyote bait.

She always gets honked when I play this one:

@ 16yrs younger she might be able to share clothes and music with your daughter. So there's that.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Since you are both adults, it's not a sin as long as it's Biblical in the other areas too.

Examples....
Abraham and Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca

A girlfriend should be a step toward marriage without the shared benefits that are only appropriate for marriage.

Every relationship has challenges. Age gaps can be one. That doesn't make them wrong.

The old man was married to a good looking much younger gal. I was told that they were intimate until sometime into his eighties funny enough. She died a couple years after he did, so you never know. She was a very healthy lady and not into taking meds.
Regardless, 16 years isn't that much as long as she's the kind of woman who would be faithful. That's true at any age though.
Maybe a better example regarding what sin might be or not, is that Jacob fathered the boys who became the 12 Tribes of Israel with 4 mothers.

God moves in mysterious ways.
Originally Posted by DMc

How awkward is it when the lady in line at the grocery store, ask: ā€œIs this your daughter?ā€

That's not as awkward as when I asked a lady out in the grocery store line and she smiled and told me she was a lesbian!
I mistook a younger wife for a daughter, she smiled, and said thank you.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by DMc

That's not as awkward as when I asked a lady out in the grocery store line and she smiled and told me she was a lesbian!

You should have replied.... OH, we have that in common.
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by DMc

You should have replied.... OH, we have that in common.

grin To say the least I was flabbergasted and speechless. What made it worse was that several heard her reply. That's what happens when you get too bold in walmart!

If you found a woman 16 years you junior, I'd bet she'd field dress out at about 325.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Examples....
Abraham and Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca

Maybe a better example regarding what sin might be or not, is that Jacob fathered the boys who became the 12 Tribes of Israel with 4 mothers.

God moves in mysterious ways.

šŸ‘. He sure does.

That is an interesting and sordid family issue.
He gave one woman for one man as the example we know.
Last time I read that, it reminded me that God is the Author of the Bible. Nobody would write family bios and autobiographies of their sins that wouldn't make it on the Jerry Springer show.
God uses what He has to work with....very imperfect people.

One thing I would recommend to myself and anyone is that there's lots of marriage advice. I'm speaking about doctrine/teaching.
Not all of the descriptions of marriages in the Bible should be examples to live by. They are accurate examples of humanity. We all should learn the first step (link below) . Before seeking a relationship for marriage, that relationship should be solid and the instructions followed.
BobBrown says,.."She was wheeling down a Walmart aisle,...steering that electric scooter with one hand and eatin' a foot long meatball sub sandwich with the other. The clouds parted,..angels started singin',..it was all I could do to keep from dropping' down on one knee right there in the Rubbermaid household department and asking' for her hand. But both of her hands were busy. I followed her up one aisle and down the other until she finished her sandwich,...took her hand,...licked the marinara off her thumb,..then asked her to go see the Star Wars marathon with me down at the cinema,...told her that $40 worth of buttered popcorn was part of the deal. It's been bliss ever since."
Crack it, if you like it keep it if you don't throw it back.
Hell any port in a storm my man. Any port! laugh
Originally Posted by Bristoe

If you found a woman 16 years you junior, I'd bet she'd field dress out at about 325.

That's some creepy visual Hannibal.
I would prefer that my girlfriend be at least 25.
Too young? Fine if youā€™re over 50. Problematic if youā€™re under 30. Or married. Or her cousin. Like most everything else, context, context, context.
I didnt have a GF til college.
Shouldnt have then.
Id have a better truck, more money in bank and more than 2 safes packed w guns.
Proly have a couple boats too.
Puzzy aint worth the price.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Shouldnt have then.

I'll just have to disagree with you on this one.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Shouldnt have then.

In my own case, my first serious GF is now my wife of 35 years. Far better than I deserve, she leads the list of things I value more than life itself. Canā€™t really imagine a life without her, but itā€™d prolly suck. Sorry it hasnā€™t worked out for you.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
They don't 'give' you one. You pay dearly for it. Whether it's worth it is dependent on you.
Question on the age/2+7 thing. If your age is an odd number, can you round down?

And, what's the order of operations on that equation? Is it 2+7=9, *then* divide your age by that number? If that's what it is, it explains the prophet Mohamed! I didn't know we had Moslems on here!
Pics

exactly........pics..........

with & w/o clothes
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Question on the age/2+7 thing. If your age is an odd number, can you round down?

And, what's the order of operations on that equation? Is it 2+7=9, *then* divide your age by that number? If that's what it is, it explains the prophet Mohamed! I didn't know we had Moslems on here!

Parentheses help.
(age/2)+7
© 24hourcampfire