Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You need to get the approval of the teacher online here that dates his students. If you get that, you're good to go......

Last edited by MM879; 03/11/21.
GB1

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
So?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
When I was in my 20's I'd heard of "the rule" - 1/2 your age + 7. So if you were 40, then 27 was sorta your limit.

Its all nonsense, because its the people that matter.

But it scales well as time goes by, so its stuck with me.
BTW, my longtime girlfriend is 9 years younger, fits the formula and we are.good.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
both my wife and I, had parents that our fathers were 18 years older than our mothers. my dad also got married to a women that was 22 years younger. notice a theme here? it was typically a recipe for divorce. my dad didn't get divorced from his last wife, 22 years younger. (because he was old and she had bad health) but IMO any women that is attracted to a man that much older than they are have issues. typically it means the women had a very poor relationship with their own father. what I would say is depending on where you are at, DO NOT MARRY THEM!! if you wanna just have fun and bang some younger puuu si I get it, by all means. but realize there is an expiration date on the relationship, this expiration date should be under your control because its happening either way. I personally think about 10 years is the max age differential if you are considering getting married to this person.

Mormon?

Flave wants to know and asked me to ask for him.

do you disagree with the advice? the mormon thing wasn't a factor here because mormons get married young and stay married, typically. number one factor? horny fathers. women who had distant to none relationships with their fathers,

The advice thing that you gave on younger cooter is spot on.

I’ll leave the ins and outs of the socio-analysis in your capable hands.

Flave will be pleased and said to thank you,.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
both my wife and I, had parents that our fathers were 18 years older than our mothers. my dad also got married to a women that was 22 years younger. notice a theme here? it was typically a recipe for divorce. my dad didn't get divorced from his last wife, 22 years younger. (because he was old and she had bad health) but IMO any women that is attracted to a man that much older than they are have issues. typically it means the women had a very poor relationship with their own father. what I would say is depending on where you are at, DO NOT MARRY THEM!! if you wanna just have fun and bang some younger puuu si I get it, by all means. but realize there is an expiration date on the relationship, this expiration date should be under your control because its happening either way. I personally think about 10 years is the max age differential if you are considering getting married to this person.

Mormon?

do you disagree with the advice? the mormon thing wasn't a factor here because mormons get married young and stay married, typically. number one factor? horny fathers. women who had distant to none relationships with their fathers,

Are all Jews as dumb as you? LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go for it. I was banging one at work who was 34 years younger. She pursued me why I'll never know. A little crazy but most are especially Latino girls. Sweet while it lasted...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Steelhead has at least two sock puppets replying on this thread . What a mental case
LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Go for it. I was banging one at work who was 34 years younger. She pursued me why I'll never know. A little crazy but most are especially Latino girls. Sweet while it lasted...

all women are crazy, its just a matter of how often and how bad

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Mormon?

Are all Jews as dumb as you? LMAO

Consider it as the dumb lording over the dumber.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
My lovely seventy-four young wife is more Lady than I can keep up with. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Going to be following this. Last Labor Day a friend of mine, suggested I ask his (adopted) daughter out. She's 20 years younger, lost her father at a young age and her mother about 10 years ago. At first I was reluctant but in January I told him I would take her with me if she wanted to go watch her daughter play basketball, her daughter (frosh) and mine (senior) are on the same team. His reply was "OK son I'll let her know. She did have a date with someone but I'm not a fan."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Just asking and she is legal age BTW
Gopherit... Life's too short anyway..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Spinner?

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not a spinner

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Long as she don't giggle, when your stroking her, it's all good!

Last edited by Heym06; 03/11/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most instances of such around here, she is pregnant before leaving high school. A friend's daughter, who was a real cutie with tons of potential, left home and dropped out of school on her 18th. Was pregnant within a month. With 3 kids in three years, things did not work out well for her. Maybe her chance at life will come around when she hits 40 and the kids are gone.

Were it me, I'd do my best to discourage such. The younger set needs to see some of world and gain experiences outside of the immediate neighborhood.

Six years difference here as I did service time and subsequently met the wife in college. Two a 1/2 years passed before we married. The awkward era was when I retired and Cookie kept working for another six. Would like to have spent that time on the road.

Last edited by 1minute; 03/11/21.

1Minute
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MM879
You need to get the approval of the teacher online here that dates his students. If you get that, you're good to go......

Birdwatcher?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MY FIL , in his late mid 60's married an Asian woman who was a registered nurse in her early 40's.

She drove him crazy but she doted on him and took care of his every need while bringing in about 70K a year in income while he piddled around in the yard every year.

I told my wife he knew what he was looking for in a wife to ride it out. She (the nurse) was at his side when he died 15 years later.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/11/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Bob my ex wife was 13 years younger than me. It wasn't the age difference but our expectations in life. She was 23 and just getting started to live her life. I was 36 and had mine well under way. That's what separated us but age was why we were at different stages. My biggest regret was not following my own gut feeling and not have asked her to marry me. Not that either of us was wrong but I could have saved us both the heartache of divorce. Looking back we should not have married. Divorce is a scar that never goes away. We were fortunate in that we still respect each other and neither of us ever say anything unkind about the other. Not all end that way. I imagine you have already had that gut check. Don't ignore it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MM879

Birdwatcher?

Mike didn't date any student.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 63 invisible), 17,690 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,898
Posts18,538,677
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.