Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
oh one other thing, I personally believe a women is only ever able to truely love one man in their life. if they were ever truly in love with their first husband, they will never give you all their heart. Yes "next" relationships can work for women but if you held a gun to their head, they would admit holding back something for their first husband if they ever loved him. This is usually pretty easy to see in most women as many are never happy again after a divorce. others move on get married again, tell others they are happy, but are really holding their noses so they don't have to get yet another divorce. men are a different story, they can love unlimited amounts of time and not have the baggage women do.

THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ is the TRUTH if anything ever was

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
I was hanging out with a buddy at a bar and this dime-piece walks by. I was amazed! I told my buddy to take a look and he says, “yeah, if she was 10 years older”. I ask him, “you think she’s only 8 years old?”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For some here, you'd be enjoying dual income social security.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This has been a funny thread.

How awkward is it when the lady in line at the grocery store, ask: “Is this your daughter?”

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
oh one other thing, I personally believe a women is only ever able to truely love one man in their life. if they were ever truly in love with their first husband, they will never give you all their heart. Yes "next" relationships can work for women but if you held a gun to their head, they would admit holding back something for their first husband if they ever loved him. This is usually pretty easy to see in most women as many are never happy again after a divorce. others move on get married again, tell others they are happy, but are really holding their noses so they don't have to get yet another divorce. men are a different story, they can love unlimited amounts of time and not have the baggage women do.

I agree with this and I'll say this is the main reason it's so dangerous to get involved with women who have been pincushions. After multiple partners they're not able to fall in love, even if you marry them they just view you as the one buying the groceries right now, they lose the ability to pair bond and will toss you over for a better deal in a heartbeat. There's a reason that historically women got married at 14-16 and had one husband all their lives. The modern system of women staying single until 30 and screwing everything that walks results in damaged women that are incapable of truly loving the man they end up marrying. It inevitably results in a failure of the marriage.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Just asking and she is legal age BTW

If it is a daughter...yes.

If it is a son...no.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tansun
Ok folks....I came back and seen all the grief I was getting, so I went and reread everything.....ummmmm ok, seems I might be the “uneducated” one here.....I had originally mis read what was said.

I thought Jaguartx had said something directed at me, when it was directed else where’s.....sorry Jaguartx... smirk

As far as being educated as in schooling.....I have no doubt at all that Jaguartx has more schooling this old clown, but I can say I do have plenty of knots on my head from the school of hard knocks.

How nice.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KYHillChick was one of my students at the community college. We made it work-- been married since '97.

. . .

Of course, she's a month older than me. I tell everyone I was coyote bait.

She always gets honked when I play this one:

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
@ 16yrs younger she might be able to share clothes and music with your daughter. So there's that.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Since you are both adults, it's not a sin as long as it's Biblical in the other areas too.

Examples....
Abraham and Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca

A girlfriend should be a step toward marriage without the shared benefits that are only appropriate for marriage.

Every relationship has challenges. Age gaps can be one. That doesn't make them wrong.

I know of a couple that had a forty year age difference.
The old man was married to a good looking much younger gal. I was told that they were intimate until sometime into his eighties funny enough. She died a couple years after he did, so you never know. She was a very healthy lady and not into taking meds.
Regardless, 16 years isn't that much as long as she's the kind of woman who would be faithful. That's true at any age though.
Maybe a better example regarding what sin might be or not, is that Jacob fathered the boys who became the 12 Tribes of Israel with 4 mothers.

God moves in mysterious ways.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by DMc

How awkward is it when the lady in line at the grocery store, ask: “Is this your daughter?”

That's not as awkward as when I asked a lady out in the grocery store line and she smiled and told me she was a lesbian!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I mistook a younger wife for a daughter, she smiled, and said thank you.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by DMc

That's not as awkward as when I asked a lady out in the grocery store line and she smiled and told me she was a lesbian!

You should have replied.... OH, we have that in common.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by DMc

You should have replied.... OH, we have that in common.

grin To say the least I was flabbergasted and speechless. What made it worse was that several heard her reply. That's what happens when you get too bold in walmart!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

If you found a woman 16 years you junior, I'd bet she'd field dress out at about 325.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Since you are both adults, it's not a sin as long as it's Biblical in the other areas too.

Examples....
Abraham and Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca

A girlfriend should be a step toward marriage without the shared benefits that are only appropriate for marriage.

Every relationship has challenges. Age gaps can be one. That doesn't make them wrong.

I know of a couple that had a forty year age difference.
The old man was married to a good looking much younger gal. I was told that they were intimate until sometime into his eighties funny enough. She died a couple years after he did, so you never know. She was a very healthy lady and not into taking meds.
Regardless, 16 years isn't that much as long as she's the kind of woman who would be faithful. That's true at any age though.
Maybe a better example regarding what sin might be or not, is that Jacob fathered the boys who became the 12 Tribes of Israel with 4 mothers.

God moves in mysterious ways.

👍. He sure does.

That is an interesting and sordid family issue.
He gave one woman for one man as the example we know.
Last time I read that, it reminded me that God is the Author of the Bible. Nobody would write family bios and autobiographies of their sins that wouldn't make it on the Jerry Springer show.
God uses what He has to work with....very imperfect people.

One thing I would recommend to myself and anyone is that there's lots of marriage advice. I'm speaking about doctrine/teaching.
Not all of the descriptions of marriages in the Bible should be examples to live by. They are accurate examples of humanity. We all should learn the first step (link below) . Before seeking a relationship for marriage, that relationship should be solid and the instructions followed.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/13/21.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
BobBrown says,.."She was wheeling down a Walmart aisle,...steering that electric scooter with one hand and eatin' a foot long meatball sub sandwich with the other. The clouds parted,..angels started singin',..it was all I could do to keep from dropping' down on one knee right there in the Rubbermaid household department and asking' for her hand. But both of her hands were busy. I followed her up one aisle and down the other until she finished her sandwich,...took her hand,...licked the marinara off her thumb,..then asked her to go see the Star Wars marathon with me down at the cinema,...told her that $40 worth of buttered popcorn was part of the deal. It's been bliss ever since."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Crack it, if you like it keep it if you don't throw it back.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hell any port in a storm my man. Any port! laugh

-=[Bob]=-
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

If you found a woman 16 years you junior, I'd bet she'd field dress out at about 325.

That's some creepy visual Hannibal.

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 54 invisible), 18,043 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,955
Posts18,539,564
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.