Home
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-officer-shot-face-head-122623140.html

I advocate for show me you hands or I’ll shoot you.

P
Posted By: kwg020 Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21
Missing tools from the tool box aggravated this issue. The LVNR while trying to handcuff the suspect would have been effective. Take it to 100% and the suspect is unconscious and the officer is alive. We just saw the results of a taser.
kwg
Wow, if someone is pulled over for a fog light out and casually rests their hands naturally in a pocket as they do many times a day, you would kill them?
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Wow, if someone is pulled over for a fog light out and casually rests their hands naturally in a pocket as they do many times a day, you would kill them?

Stupid question. Cooperate.
Forget those fuggin tasers and go all the way.
Posted By: Quak Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21
I hate cops but you know what...I understand they have a tough and unpredictable work environment.

I go out of my way to make them feel safe and I’m polite and respectful. Haven’t been shot or tased yet. [bleep] criminals get what they have coming to them.

Hypothetical situation:

You are a LEO.
You pull someone over for a fog light out.
You give them a verbal command to keep their hands visible.
They go for their pocket...

Quoting scripture won't get you home safely at the end of your shift.

Decisive action will.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21
Being co-operative and polite goes a long ways towards making a safe interaction with enforcement.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21

You really have been on a roll with your moronic posts.
Originally Posted by Quak
I hate cops but you know what...I understand they have a tough and unpredictable work environment.

I go out of my way to make them feel safe and I’m polite and respectful. Haven’t been shot or tased yet. [bleep] criminals get what they have coming to them.

Like.
I wonder how many of these calls are staged so the creep gets his chance to kill an officer? They all just ought to cut to the chase, leave the taser in the trunk and the pistol in the holster and carry an 870 riot shotgun to every call. With a bayonet fixed on it! Not a short one either!

+1

Been pulled a number of times and armed. Never a problem. Usually end up chatting with the cop and on my way. This includes being in the wrong for speeding, without getting a ticket.
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

+1

Been pulled a number of times and armed. Never a problem. Usually end up chatting with the cop and on my way. This includes being in the wrong for speeding, without getting a ticket.

You guys may think you hate cops, but you don't. There are people who really do.

So turns out this guy is a moron. ^^^
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Hypothetical situation:

You are a LEO.

Decisive action will.

Please God tell me you’re not a LEO?
Posted By: AZmark Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21

NO....Thats..
1. way too much common sense for dumbass
2. way too much common etiquette for the entitled.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21
This type of story will become common place as more and more restrictions are placed on Law Enforcement.
I believe LEO's should confront every situation like their lives depends on it; BECAUSE IT DOES‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Hypothetical situation:

You are a LEO.

Decisive action will.

Jack,

I've known and talked to lots of police and trainers in friendly circumstances. Teachers of academies. Dinners and meet ups for trade shows, friends, family and what not. Attitudes and training has changed for the worse with an us vs them mentality rather than peace officers helping folks. That's what the so called oath keepers should realize. I'm not addressing the article as you know, but the blanket statement that so many agree on. You get it, but there's some "oath keepers" that don't agree. Oh well. Another day at maybury.

Pharma,

The video link after a minute had nothing but political news. If you advocate for shooting everyone who accidentally puts their fingers in pockets, you need to watch a few dozen road side Videos and see that most of the people had no weapons or intent.

I hope you’re being a dumbass on purpose. It would be sad indeed if you really were this stupid.

Read my original post.

Show me your hands!
Compliance
All better

Show me your hands!
Noncompliance
Yeah I’ll shoot you

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-officer-shot-face-head-122623140.html

I advocate for show me you hands or I’ll shoot you.

P

Thats it.
Cool it down guys, we are talking about human lives here. Taking a life is no joke and the nightmares are there for years. Cops should protect themselves at all time and if pulled over people(black, white, yellow, green) no matter you skin color. People should cooperate and together we will clean out streets from drugs and criminals.
A cop pulled me over for making an illegal right turn at an intersection.

I gave him my license, registration and my CCW. He asked where my pistol was and I told him, keeping my hands visible to him.

He said, "Well, if you leave yours where it is, I'll leave mine where it is."

I laughed and said that would be great.
Mutual respect will go a long way in keeping a traffic stop peaceful. Problem is, the few minutes in a stop is not much time to earn it!
Start with a respectful and cooperative attitude and you might be surprised at the pleasant encounter.
Les
Originally Posted by middlechild
Cool it down guys, we are talking about human lives here. Taking a life is no joke and the nightmares are there for years. Cops should protect themselves at all time and if pulled over people(black, white, yellow, green) no matter you skin color. People should cooperate and together we will clean out streets from drugs and criminals.

So we the decent people doing what we always do when engaging law enforcement folks is going to clean the streets up? Think on that and get back to me.

Hypothetical situation:

You are a LEO.

Decisive action will.

No I'm not - I don't think I would have what it takes. Lots of intestinal fortitude to go out there ever day and face crap like this.

I'm just a lazy SOB with an office job that treats the 99% of decent LEO with the respect they deserve, and I appreciate the fact that they are out there putting their own lives in peril to keep the POS scum off the streets so I can sleep safely at might. Pretty lame, huh?

I'm not advocating using deadly force for every freaking traffic stop, but rather reinforcing the notion that hesitation to act using training and protocol can mean going home or not.

All the social media and BLM B.S. over the last year or so is causing too many LEO's to hesitate in situations and is costing them their lives.
Posted By: Muffin Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21

No I'm not - I don't think I would have what it takes. Lots of intestinal fortitude to go out there ever day and face crap like this.

I'm just a lazy SOB with an office job that treats the 99% of decent LEO with the respect they deserve, and I appreciate the fact that they are out there putting their own lives in peril to keep the POS scum off the streets so I can sleep safely at might. Pretty lame, huh?

I'm not advocating using deadly force for every freaking traffic stop, but rather reinforcing the notion that hesitation to act using training and protocol can mean going home or not.

All the social media and BLM B.S. over the last year or so is causing too many LEO's to hesitate in situations and is costing them their lives.

I'm just a retired lazy SOB with no job that treats 100% of LEO with the respect that the 99% deserve, and I appreciate the fact that they are out there putting their own lives in peril to keep the POS scum off the streets so I can sleep safely at might. Pretty lame, huh?

FIXED it for me!!!
Thanks Muffin - that is a better way to word it.
Originally Posted by czech1022
A cop pulled me over for making an illegal right turn at an intersection.

I gave him my license, registration and my CCW. He asked where my pistol was and I told him, keeping my hands visible to him.

He said, "Well, if you leave yours where it is, I'll leave mine where it is."

I laughed and said that would be great.

Nine times out of ten, that approach works great with cops during a traffic stop. Be cordial and respectful, and they breathe a sigh of relief and give you every benefit they have at their disposal.

Hypothetical situation:

You are a LEO.

Decisive action will.

Jack,

I've known and talked to lots of police and trainers in friendly circumstances. Teachers of academies. Dinners and meet ups for trade shows, friends, family and what not. Attitudes and training has changed for the worse with an us vs them mentality rather than peace officers helping folks. That's what the so called oath keepers should realize. I'm not addressing the article as you know, but the blanket statement that so many agree on. You get it, but there's some "oath keepers" that don't agree. Oh well. Another day at maybury.

Pharma,

The video link after a minute had nothing but political news. If you advocate for shooting everyone who accidentally puts their fingers in pockets, you need to watch a few dozen road side Videos and see that most of the people had no weapons or intent.

Have you trained many in sword fighting?

You're so full of shidt, I'd bet your eyes are brown.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21
Originally Posted by AB2506
Being co-operative and polite goes a long ways towards making a safe interaction with enforcement.

As does not driving a car belonging to a felon with multiple open warrants.
As does not having crack or other drugs in your possession
As does not running away from one or resisting
As does not attacking an officer or producing a hidden firearm.

Why isn't the phrase "comply and don't die" not a mantra?
Posted By: ribka Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21
love to hear our resident skirt wearing the gay blade LEO hate expert chime in on this

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by ribka
love to hear our resident skirt wearing the gay blade LEO hate expert chime in on this

WTF, is that TRH?

Thats what I hear those big city departments are looking for these days too. No wonder they are led to stand down and encourage BLM and looting of the businesses.

Thats what I hear those big city departments are looking for these days too. No wonder they are led to stand down and encourage BLM and looting of the businesses.

Why in DaFuck do you even know that video exists???
Skank,

It can be found at the same place as this old San Francisco PD recruitment promo.
Posted By: Muffin Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21

Is that one of them heshits???
It's a Sh-Im!
Dafuq is that? Bald guy in drag?
Originally Posted by Muffin

Is that one of them heshits???

Mental illness is running amuck. This country is toast.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: This is why cops shoot them - 03/15/21

If you bothered to read the article, then you've grossly misrepresented the situation. There was nothing casual or natural about the shooter putting his hands in his pockets, they were there for one thing only .. to draw his gun.

The cop was in a bad position .. his choices didn't make it any better. IMHO he should have had his firearm drawn and not been farting around with a taser. If that hand came out anything but empty the cop should have shot him. To do that, the cop needed his gun in hand.
The cops need to shoot more people.
Just in Tombstone AZ last week.

At the OK corral law enforcement gave the command,” Give up your arms, or throw up your arms!!”

Noncompliance ultimately resulted in me visiting Boot Hill and the graves of 3 of those choosing to disregard law enforcement directives.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Originally Posted by Bill in NE
Just in Tombstone AZ last week.

At the OK corral law enforcement gave the command,” Give up your arms, or throw up your arms!!”

Noncompliance ultimately resulted in me visiting Boot Hill and the graves of 3 of those choosing to disregard law enforcement directives.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Interesting correlation.
© 24hourcampfire