Home
Interesting 5 minute video.

Met an anthropologist from Austin. Former prof. Was present at the african camp where the australopithecine “Lucy” was discovered. Poor fellow had Parkenson’s or some such affliction very bad. But his mind and cognitive abilities were still extremely sharp. He came in the shop one day with an assortment of firearms related relics that came off the Brite Ranch out by Marfa Tx. Spent ctgs, lead projectiles, etc. That kind of stuff. Same ranch Villa raided Christmas eve 1917.

Reason he was out there is that area is rich in fossil deposits from the Pléistocène back. Said that he had found evidence of primitive primates there. He felt it was as rich an area as Leakey’s Olduvai gorge in Tanzania!

I do not know what happened to him. He was in rough shape when I met him. He didn’t seem to be of the same ilk as many anthropologist.

One of his books,

https://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Bone-Trade-Ancestors-Depression/dp/0387987428
Rust never sleeps.
Apparently he passed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Kalb
lot's of theories out there. did the neanderthal mostly get wiped out by a volcano that shaded the sun and many froze? the ones around the margin bread with homo sapiens?

were there several distinct and different breeding populations of various hominids installed/seeded on the urth? africans in africa, middle easterners, neanderthals?

lot's of cross breeding going on now. what other story can be told than all humans are the same, so the door is wide open to marriages.

how to diffuse all the different dna types into the "mosaic." at the end everyone will be an ashen gray color?
Originally Posted by Gus
how to diffuse all the different dna types into the "mosaic." at the end everyone will be an ashen gray color?

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Andrew Cuomo needs a haircut. Those are his pictures, right?

confused
Yes, interesting, and thanks. But - big deal - they can't even figure out where Obama came from.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Andrew Cuomo needs a haircut. Those are his pictures, right?

confused

I know that guy. It's Jamal, from down street.
Good stuff Bristoe ,

Myself I don't believe a word that our controllers print in books . The whole ''we all come from africa'' is BS - we're always told what they want us to believe .
The Real Hawkeye ,

Howdy .

You post a picture of three black criminals who looked just like '''early man''' quite a while back .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The Real Hawkeye ,

Howdy .

You post a picture of three black criminals who looked just like '''early man''' quite a while back .

I'd like to see that. Repost it.
Theories are just that, theories not fact.
Them old ladies in the vid can't keep their eyes off the statues' gear.
Here's some more on the subject although it's a bit "sciency" to read.

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/7/eaax5097

Excerpt:

Our analyses of site frequency spectra indicate that these populations derive 2 to 19% of their genetic ancestry from an archaic population.

Our results reveal the substantial contribution of archaic ancestry in shaping the gene pool of present-day West African populations.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If you gave him a haircut and stood him in line at a KFC in any mid sized US city no one would suspect a thing.

And he’d get a bucket of chicken out of the deal which I am sure he would enjoy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dy-no-mite!!!
The Real Hawkeye ,

Howdy .

I'd like to see that. Repost it.

I didn't save it so can't post it . I think it was you - although of coarse I could be wrong .
It was funny !
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Met an anthropologist from Austin. Former prof. Was present at the african camp where the australopithecine “Lucy” was discovered. Poor fellow had Parkenson’s or some such affliction very bad. But his mind and cognitive abilities were still extremely sharp. He came in the shop one day with an assortment of firearms related relics that came off the Brite Ranch out by Marfa Tx. Spent ctgs, lead projectiles, etc. That kind of stuff. Same ranch Villa raided Christmas eve 1917.

Reason he was out there is that area is rich in fossil deposits from the Pléistocène back. Said that he had found evidence of primitive primates there. He felt it was as rich an area as Leakey’s Olduvai gorge in Tanzania!

I do not know what happened to him. He was in rough shape when I met him. He didn’t seem to be of the same ilk as many anthropologist.

One of his books,

kaywoodie,

did Kalb publish anything about those "primitive primates" he thinks might have been out there around Marfa?
Geno, those were just Sul Ross State students out partying.
So what if "we" came from Africa, we had the sense to get out. grin
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Geno, those were just Sul Ross State students out partying.

Well,

there is that to consider.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

One of his books,

kaywoodie,

did Kalb publish anything about those "primitive primates" he thinks might have been out there around Marfa?

They alluded in the wiki page on him they were all extinct primates. I remember him mentioning them in the shop as I knew some of that area was rich in prehistoric fossil bone fragments
No monkey's uncles in my family tree!
Originally Posted by Valsdad

One of his books,

kaywoodie,

They alluded in the wiki page on him they were all extinct primates. I remember him mentioning them in the shop as I knew some of that area was rich in prehistoric fossil bone fragments

thanks, maybe some day I "dig deeper".

Pun intended.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Funny, that was the first thing I thought of but couldn’t remember his name.

Without watching it like like Michelle (Big Mike) obama 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally Posted by Stickfight

If you gave him a haircut and stood him in line at a KFC in any mid sized US city no one would suspect a thing.

And he’d get a bucket of chicken out of the deal which I am sure he would enjoy.

ROFLMAO! Yep. grin
Thank you Bristoe for that video. Praise God it is about time!
I have never bought the idea, which is just about universally accepted by the scientists, that we Germans, and Danish, Irish and Welsh evolved from Negroes who walked north out of Africa 50,000 years ago.
You look at first, how the white people look and compare to the looks of the Negro. Not a believable relationship.

Then, look at the accomplishments of white Europeans. Designed and built a big sailing ship named Pinta, and had the balls and brains to sail it from Spain across the Atlantic to the New World, and discovered the Western Hemisphere. Invented the airplane. Came up with a cure for polio. Designed and built the Empire State Building.
And what have African Negros accomplished? A straw hut?
Get a tire, manufactured in America, and put it around their enemy's neck, and fill it with gasoline drilled for and refined by white people from England, and light it on fire with an American made cigarette lighter. The African negros call that "necklacing." The Africans have invented their own form of the necklace.

No, I cannot believe that we evolved from African negros.
Good stuff Bristoe ,

Myself I don't believe a word that our controllers print in books . The whole ''we all come from africa'' is BS - we're always told what they want us to believe .

Well then... I want my reparations! 😁
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

rebuilt in Rome in the year 126 AD by the Emperor Hadrian on the original sight from 25 BC.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Africa today

....any questions?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I have never bought the idea, which is just about universally accepted by the scientists, that we Germans, and Danish, Irish and Welsh evolved from Negroes who walked north out of Africa 50,000 years ago.

No, I cannot believe that we evolved from African negros.

That's not the idea. We didn't evolve FROM Negroes. The facts are that the Negroes and all other current peoples have evolved from modern humans who lived in Africa at least 160,000 (possibly 300,000) years ago. A small group left Africa 70,000 years ago. All other peoples--Europeans, Asians, even Australian aborigines--are descended from this group and are more closely related to each other than any of them are to Negroes.

So why the differences? A lot of evolution can happen in 70,000 years. Mutations create traits which, if helpful for survival, will spread through the population over many generations. Skin color is one of these. Dark skin is definitely helpful in the tropics and light skin is helpful at high latitudes. Therefore Europeans with lighter skin will survive longer and have more babies. The whole population will eventually get light. We had dark skin until about 7,000 years ago.

A couple of other points.

There are a lot of other differences between races than skin color. Bone density and structure, protruding lower faces, receding craniums, and (in my opinion) a proclivity for emotion and violence plus low IQ are all genetic characteristics of Negroes. (But it's "raciss" to say so.)

Humans are NOT descended from Chi mps. Humans and Chi mps are descended from an ancestral ape and the separation occurred about 6,000,000 or 7,000,000 years ago.

Incidentally, Humans and Chi mps are much more closely related to each other than Chi mps are to Gorillas.

Look up the dictionary definition of "subspecies" and tell me why Negroes are not a separate subspecies.

There were other "out of Africa" migrations before 70,000 years ago, going back to about 1,500,000 years ago by Homo erectus and others that were not the same species as us.
Maybe , maybe not
Gosh dang.
[Linked Image]

Attached picture Ape_1024x683_590x394.jpg

He’s promoting his book “Species With Amnesia”.

In this video he’s promoting his OTHER book “Gods With Amnesia” about how lost civilizations existed in huge underground caverns lit by beautiful bioluminescent life forms.

Maybe that is where White Folks evolved.

No worries about sunburn and we ARE easier to see in the dark.

Beside fossilized remains the genetic basis for an African origin of modern humans is the enormous genetic diversity that exists among African populations, there are African genetically more dissimilar to each other than they are to Caucasians and Asians. It is a truism in biology that genetic diversity tends to increase over time.

If you accept evolution at all you must then have no problem with the concept of pre-hominid ancestors, yet modern human groups are far more closely related than we are to early hominids. Merely to assert Caucasians and Asians “couldn’t possibly” be descended from Africans is an absurdity.

OTOH it seems equally possible that Caucasians, Asians and Africans diverged from common ancestors before the races diverged into their modern incarnations.

JMHO
Without a doubt, the Irish are the closest relatives Europe has to Africa. Peas in a pod really.
Excellent thread.
Africa was never the "cradle of humanity".

It was just the place where they was findin the oldest fossils.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Where is the "cradle of humanity" then?

Then you have the folks that migrated across the Bering Strait a while back.
Originally Posted by kingston

Every couple decades it changes.

Bottom line nobody can pin it down.

Puts a big hole in the bottom of the evolutionary boat full of retards.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
It is a truism in biology that genetic diversity tends to increase over time.

It does, but from a fixed point forward. The assumption that human diversity must have started in Africa because it is the more genetically diverse human population assumes we've evolved in a straight line from beginning to end with little disruption in between. But that doesn't appear to be the case. It is more likely that human evolution was subject to at least two cataclysmic events that killed off significant segments of the population. Probably more than two if consider localized near-extinction events.

You could make the same argument genetic diversity argument for reptiles. But of course we know that retiles were once wildly more diverse with some as big as a house. They are less diverse now but only because they were killed back to near extinction and had to recover.

He’s promoting his book “Species With Amnesia”.

In this video he’s promoting his OTHER book “Gods With Amnesia” about how lost civilizations existed in huge underground caverns lit by beautiful bioluminescent life forms.

Maybe that is where White Folks evolved.

No worries about sunburn and we ARE easier to see in the dark.

Fascinating.

I keep wanting to get a copy of this book, but it's hard to find:

let's see ol noah and his kids and inlaws...after the giants were kilt off. was adam and eve giants or just their descendents bred with giants. lot's of stories flying around out there now.

Looks like he lead quite a life
7,000 yo Caucasian (??) from Spain. Blue eyes and dark skin, closest living relatives Scandinavians.

Lactose intolerant I understand, but inability to digest starch is a puzzle, dafugg did he eat?

I found this when I was googling for the remains of a similarly archaic girl found in Scandinavia, likewise dark skin blue eyes. It was in the news not that long ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519
Here’s another, the first Brit, 10,000 years ago, still ain’t found the Scandinavian girl....

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...light-eyes-dna-analysis-shows-180968097/
7,000 yo Caucasian (??) from Spain. Blue eyes and dark skin, closest living relatives Scandinavians.

Lactose intolerant I understand, but inability to digest starch is a puzzle, dafugg did he eat?

I found this when I was googling for the remains of a similarly archaic girl found in Scandinavia, likewise dark skin blue eyes. It was in the news not that long ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519

Think about that for a minute: What starch would be eat? No taters. No rice. Wheat and barley farming was only just being invented in the Fertile Crescent. So, he ate what Mother Nature offered. Critters, fish, shellfish, greens, berries in season, and nuts. Maybe a tuber or an onion.

Starch is a very cheap way to provide calories, but it’s not really food....
"fossil fuel" is a theory, same kinda BS
Originally Posted by mathman

Some of them had to be dragged out, kicking and screaming. And the thanks we get. Hmmph!!
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by mathman

Some of them had to be dragged out, kicking and screaming. And the thanks we get. Hmmph!!

Screaming I din du nuffin
Originally Posted by Stickfight

might i add 'holding a watermelon'
Don’t seem to much matter were who came from , look at were we’re at .
Fuggin wonderful ain’t it ?
Kenneth
I’m not from Africa? OMG!
Originally Posted by kingston

outer space...
1.0 migrations stopped outta africa 60 to 80k yrs ago.
Earlier migrations of human variants started around 250 to 400k yrs before.
These earlier ones became your cro magnon, neanderthal, and denosivian.
Some of these earlier migrations became isolated populations in the SE asia large pacific island regions. Think austraila and aborigines.

The point is the 1.0s that stopped migrating or became isolated.
Failed to evolve more from interbreeding with cro magnon, neanderthal, and denosivian DNA.
2.0,s are a result of that interbreeding.

1.0s on the planet are missing gene markers from those 3 groups and failed to become human 2.0,s.

All this came out with the human genome project and the human dna code being mapped.

The reasearch and proof is their .
It is not PC at all.

1.0,s exist.
And 2.0,s exist.
That is the cold hard truth....

Sime NAPA,s have been blessed with 2.0 gene gifts from interbreeding somewhat.
But it takes a whole hellava lot longer than 450 to 500 yrs to modify brain structure and functions compared to eons of what evolution and migrations did.

The research and proof is their to be had.
It's just seen as a bad thing in this day and age to speak of it.

Simply google fu,ing
Differences in race IQ
Differences in racial physiology, body structure, and DNA markers.
Differences in racial medical protocols
Just to name a few....

Opens up all studies for one to read.

Be careful ...

You might be called a racist when you find out their is a less evolved species of humans over the entire planet.
1.0,s......
And they cause most of the problems/ issues on the planet to begin with.

Chuck....
70,000 BC.....
renegade this opens up all kinds of things to think about. since we're all down here together the question is begged, what to do next? i think the decision has been made. we're seeing it on tv and in the movies. it might slow down advancement to the other planets, but it keeps us urthlings from being strung out so far, from the most advanced to the least advanced. maybe there'll be an advantage in that in the long run?
Long term space flight will require the entire crew to have their appendix removed.
99.9% of Astronauts returning to earth have had a appendicitis within 3 yrs after returning to earth.
The ones that didnt had it removed earlier in life
Speculation is that it is a control mechanism built into us by our creator's/engineers.
Nearest star is 4 some odd light years away.
We cant make it their doing lightspeed before we die from a appendicitis in suspension for the journey.

Read all this in more detail in Omni Magazine back in the early 80,s.

Strange but interesting article for what it is worth.

If we can fold space and travel.

The appendix thing is probably moot.....

We cant even figure out reliable cold fusion..

Something the size of a microwave that runs off 1oz of tap water pwer up a home???

LOL!!!
He has to one of Whoopi Golberg's ancestors.
If you consider the series of perfect conditions it takes to become a fossil, you realize that fossil study gives limited returns, for other than identification and limited lifestyle purposes.

The Africa thing was, and is, a liberal myth.

Humans, in the early stage, were like any other organism on the planet. They thrive and multiply in areas conducive to human habitation, and struggle to survive, move or die out in areas inhospitable to habitation.

That's why eskimos built totem poles steada pyramids.

99.99999.......% of all things that die, don't make it ta fossildom. They get et or dry up and blow away.

To become a fossil, ya basically hadda die in a tar pit or in a river or lake, and become covered in mud.

Then, your mud tomb hadda be covered for millions of years by a low sea, without earthquakes or volcanic activity disturbing the process.

After that, the sea/dry cycle hadda repeat itself, until the fossil process was complete.

And your fossil location better end up pretty close ta the surface a million years later, or you won't be discovered, due to economics.

So, a fossil can prove a human ancestor was in a place along time ago, but that's all it proves.

No one knows, or will ever know, the circumstances surrounding human development, including the location where it "all began".
it's good that noone has overtly ruled out the possible or potential fact that several sub-species of humans were seeded at far distant distances from each other. r&d was performed and then allowed the sub-species groups to multiply. later the experiment from the efforts were completed, abandoned or both. otherwise, humans of various persuasions have been on the urth for a period far greater than 6,000 years or so.
© 24hourcampfire