Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Met an anthropologist from Austin. Former prof. Was present at the african camp where the australopithecine “Lucy” was discovered. Poor fellow had Parkenson’s or some such affliction very bad. But his mind and cognitive abilities were still extremely sharp. He came in the shop one day with an assortment of firearms related relics that came off the Brite Ranch out by Marfa Tx. Spent ctgs, lead projectiles, etc. That kind of stuff. Same ranch Villa raided Christmas eve 1917.

Reason he was out there is that area is rich in fossil deposits from the Pléistocène back. Said that he had found evidence of primitive primates there. He felt it was as rich an area as Leakey’s Olduvai gorge in Tanzania!

I do not know what happened to him. He was in rough shape when I met him. He didn’t seem to be of the same ilk as many anthropologist.

One of his books,

https://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Bone-Trade-Ancestors-Depression/dp/0387987428

kaywoodie,

did Kalb publish anything about those "primitive primates" he thinks might have been out there around Marfa?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Geno, those were just Sul Ross State students out partying.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So what if "we" came from Africa, we had the sense to get out. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Geno, those were just Sul Ross State students out partying.

Well,

there is that to consider.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Met an anthropologist from Austin. Former prof. Was present at the african camp where the australopithecine “Lucy” was discovered. Poor fellow had Parkenson’s or some such affliction very bad. But his mind and cognitive abilities were still extremely sharp. He came in the shop one day with an assortment of firearms related relics that came off the Brite Ranch out by Marfa Tx. Spent ctgs, lead projectiles, etc. That kind of stuff. Same ranch Villa raided Christmas eve 1917.

Reason he was out there is that area is rich in fossil deposits from the Pléistocène back. Said that he had found evidence of primitive primates there. He felt it was as rich an area as Leakey’s Olduvai gorge in Tanzania!

I do not know what happened to him. He was in rough shape when I met him. He didn’t seem to be of the same ilk as many anthropologist.

One of his books,

kaywoodie,

did Kalb publish anything about those "primitive primates" he thinks might have been out there around Marfa?

They alluded in the wiki page on him they were all extinct primates. I remember him mentioning them in the shop as I knew some of that area was rich in prehistoric fossil bone fragments

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
No monkey's uncles in my family tree!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

One of his books,

kaywoodie,

They alluded in the wiki page on him they were all extinct primates. I remember him mentioning them in the shop as I knew some of that area was rich in prehistoric fossil bone fragments

thanks, maybe some day I "dig deeper".

Pun intended.

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Interesting 5 minute video.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Funny, that was the first thing I thought of but couldn’t remember his name.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Without watching it like like Michelle (Big Mike) obama 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I know that guy. It's Jamal, from down street.

If you gave him a haircut and stood him in line at a KFC in any mid sized US city no one would suspect a thing.

And he’d get a bucket of chicken out of the deal which I am sure he would enjoy.

ROFLMAO! Yep. grin

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you Bristoe for that video. Praise God it is about time!
I have never bought the idea, which is just about universally accepted by the scientists, that we Germans, and Danish, Irish and Welsh evolved from Negroes who walked north out of Africa 50,000 years ago.
You look at first, how the white people look and compare to the looks of the Negro. Not a believable relationship.

Then, look at the accomplishments of white Europeans. Designed and built a big sailing ship named Pinta, and had the balls and brains to sail it from Spain across the Atlantic to the New World, and discovered the Western Hemisphere. Invented the airplane. Came up with a cure for polio. Designed and built the Empire State Building.
And what have African Negros accomplished? A straw hut?
Get a tire, manufactured in America, and put it around their enemy's neck, and fill it with gasoline drilled for and refined by white people from England, and light it on fire with an American made cigarette lighter. The African negros call that "necklacing." The Africans have invented their own form of the necklace.

No, I cannot believe that we evolved from African negros.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Good stuff Bristoe ,

Myself I don't believe a word that our controllers print in books . The whole ''we all come from africa'' is BS - we're always told what they want us to believe .

Well then... I want my reparations! 😁

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

rebuilt in Rome in the year 126 AD by the Emperor Hadrian on the original sight from 25 BC.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Africa today

....any questions?

.... like tears in the rain
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I have never bought the idea, which is just about universally accepted by the scientists, that we Germans, and Danish, Irish and Welsh evolved from Negroes who walked north out of Africa 50,000 years ago.

No, I cannot believe that we evolved from African negros.

That's not the idea. We didn't evolve FROM Negroes. The facts are that the Negroes and all other current peoples have evolved from modern humans who lived in Africa at least 160,000 (possibly 300,000) years ago. A small group left Africa 70,000 years ago. All other peoples--Europeans, Asians, even Australian aborigines--are descended from this group and are more closely related to each other than any of them are to Negroes.

So why the differences? A lot of evolution can happen in 70,000 years. Mutations create traits which, if helpful for survival, will spread through the population over many generations. Skin color is one of these. Dark skin is definitely helpful in the tropics and light skin is helpful at high latitudes. Therefore Europeans with lighter skin will survive longer and have more babies. The whole population will eventually get light. We had dark skin until about 7,000 years ago.

A couple of other points.

There are a lot of other differences between races than skin color. Bone density and structure, protruding lower faces, receding craniums, and (in my opinion) a proclivity for emotion and violence plus low IQ are all genetic characteristics of Negroes. (But it's "raciss" to say so.)

Humans are NOT descended from Chi mps. Humans and Chi mps are descended from an ancestral ape and the separation occurred about 6,000,000 or 7,000,000 years ago.

Incidentally, Humans and Chi mps are much more closely related to each other than Chi mps are to Gorillas.

Look up the dictionary definition of "subspecies" and tell me why Negroes are not a separate subspecies.

There were other "out of Africa" migrations before 70,000 years ago, going back to about 1,500,000 years ago by Homo erectus and others that were not the same species as us.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

.... like tears in the rain
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Gosh dang.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

He’s promoting his book “Species With Amnesia”.

In this video he’s promoting his OTHER book “Gods With Amnesia” about how lost civilizations existed in huge underground caverns lit by beautiful bioluminescent life forms.

Maybe that is where White Folks evolved.

No worries about sunburn and we ARE easier to see in the dark.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beside fossilized remains the genetic basis for an African origin of modern humans is the enormous genetic diversity that exists among African populations, there are African genetically more dissimilar to each other than they are to Caucasians and Asians. It is a truism in biology that genetic diversity tends to increase over time.

If you accept evolution at all you must then have no problem with the concept of pre-hominid ancestors, yet modern human groups are far more closely related than we are to early hominids. Merely to assert Caucasians and Asians “couldn’t possibly” be descended from Africans is an absurdity.

OTOH it seems equally possible that Caucasians, Asians and Africans diverged from common ancestors before the races diverged into their modern incarnations.

JMHO

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Without a doubt, the Irish are the closest relatives Europe has to Africa. Peas in a pod really.

MAGA
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 257 mag, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 22magnut, 65 invisible), 1,862 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,247
Posts18,525,074
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.