Home
Posted By: slumlord Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
Did I miss it?

Keep seeing “male in his 20s”

Shouldnt they be blaring it if he was a white?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
Well

Yeah
He has to be dark skinned black or raghead because

The media has been calling hispanics “white hispanics” since George Z made Trayvon dead kid

Just a week ago labled a light skinned African American as a “white”

Already call Asians “white”
I am guessing 100% Muslim like criminals
https://apnews.com/article/fedex-indianapolis-mass-shooting-e92ad3117c56357b3b2c71a2903e68a8
Here is a very cute picture of him, love it !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: SKane Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
His complexion is mighty, mighty pale.
He is Fugly
I gotta admit I had to look it up to see what in the world a "Sikh" is.
19 year old Brandon Scott Hole was identified as the shooter. I see one report that a dispatcher was told "white male" with a rifle.

It's also stated that the shooter's family warned authorities of his potential for violence and that state and federal authorities were aware of the him.
Name is Brandon and his family warned authorities. Both point to being White.
Posted By: efw Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
Red flag laws would have stopped this tragedy

Wink wink

Nod nod
Why they hauling that body face down???
Posted By: 16bore Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
“Already known to police”. Great.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Yup.
It's their fault now.
FROM THE ARTICLE " ... Police Chief Randal Taylor noted that a “significant” number of employees at the facility are members of the Sikh community, ... "

Just as an aside, when I lived in Los Angeles, I competed for a number of years in IPSC/SWPL (Southwest Pistol League). There were three Sikh competitors who shot every month in the matches. They were very good shots and competitors.

Too bad Fed Ex bans any weapons carry in its facilities as I'd bet if they had many Sikhs working there, a couple of them would have been armed.

Oh well, "shoulda, woulda, coulda."

L.W.

Posted By: MPat70 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
Probably had the DOJ wiping all of his social media accounts off everything pro democrat and creating pro Trump & gun posts to fit the liberal agenda. That or he is a Mu-slime & black
I googled Brandon Scott Hole and didn't come up with pics. This seems pretty late in the game for the description to have not come out.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Too bad Fed Ex bans any weapons carry in its facilities as I'd bet if they have many Sikhs working there, a couple of them would have been armed.

Oh well, "shoulda, woulda, coulda."

L.W.

Mighta..

Employee Levi Miller told the Today show that his friend saw a man trying to thwart the shooter.

"My friend at the time witnessed a man who was not part of the incident but also pulled out a gun from his truck to try and engage the shooter and he died because of it," Miller said.....

In police dispatch audio initially published by Heavy, the suspect was described as a "white male wearing a hat" or hoodie and carrying a rifle type weapon.

The suspect was found dead after shooting himself in the head about 10 to 15 minutes after cops were first called to the bloodbath.

Cops later confirmed the suspect had a .223 rifle, according to the audio.........

https://thejjreport.com/world-news/...to-cops-before-he-killed-8-then-himself/
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Cops later confirmed the suspect had a .223 rifle, according to the audio.........

https://thejjreport.com/world-news/...to-cops-before-he-killed-8-then-himself/

Thank goodness it wasn't a 5.56....
Shooter was a disgruntled ex-employee.
Race? Dunno, but he was sure ‘nuff a Scott Hole. Dance with the Devil he will.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Did I miss it?

Keep seeing “male in his 20s”

Shouldnt they be blaring it if he was a white?

They should be telling us if it wasnt.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
Been really quiet. Must be trying to figure out what angle they are going with. Makes me think it must be a black guy or Muslim or both.
[Linked Image from thefirearmblog.com]

White man in hat, with rifle.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Been really quiet. Must be trying to figure out what angle they are going with. Makes me think it must be a black guy or Muslim or both.

Has to be something. If this was a White dude, the "news" would instantly have his picture up on screens everywhere, shouting about "White supremacists!". Hell, even if they didn't know who it was, they would still be floating the idea. They MUST know that it ain't a White guy.
Posted By: viking Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
He must of not of been a Norwegian that belonged the NRA. Maybe I am wrong.
Heavy Sikh casualties could just be a factor of the work demographic at the plant.
Posted By: szihn Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
I don't care what color he is, but I am betting there is about a 99.99999% chance he's a democrat.
Originally Posted by szihn
I don't care what color he is, but I am betting there is about a 99.99999% chance he's a democrat.

If he wasn’t before, he is now.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by szihn

If he wasn’t before, he is now.

LOL. Yep. Lots of dead folks become reliable Democrat voters.
Originally Posted by MPat70
Probably had the DOJ wiping all of his social media accounts off everything pro democrat and creating pro Trump & gun posts to fit the liberal agenda. That or he is a Mu-slime & black

That’d be my guess.
Well...

Well...

Bet that sorry fugger lived in Mom’s or Grandma’s basement. And was a Gamer. And was a lifetime winner of Participation Trophy’s. Also bet he’s a DemoRat 😜
Posted By: Stophel Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/16/21
Ooh, we got a ringer!
The FBI met with him a year ago. Hmmm....
He looks like a real retard. Probably a fetal alcohol syndrome boy.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He looks like a real retard. Probably a fetal alcohol syndrome boy.

I’ll bet he does too. He has those weird looking fetal alcohol syndrome ears.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Yep. The FBI couldn’t wipe their own ass.
Looks like another incel.
[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]
Originally Posted by ringworm
[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

No doubt!!!
Seems odd how all these nutjobs are known to police and F B I.

Yet they can track down everyone that was at the capitol.

Something's afoot.
Well...

Appropriately low set ears.
Looks to be afflicted .
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

The Sikh religion was founded specifically to resist Muslim Jihad, and the religion requires men to carry a blade at all times so as to defend the weak and uphold justice.

There’s worse religions out there.
I'd say his race was "troglodyte" by looking at his photo.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

The Sikh religion was founded specifically to resist Muslim Jihad, and the religion requires men to carry a blade at all times so as to defend the weak and uphold justice.

Except for the ones hopped up on opium tea running semis all over the place eh?
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
If Obama had a son......
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Ya prob’ly.
Got a melon head like banjo boy.....

Result of a fugging couple of retard albino Aztecs from a time machine trip trying to shape their off springs skull at birth.

Never seen ears that low...
Wtf.....
Damn.
How fugged up does a 19YO have to be to do that? He had a serious deficiency somewhere along the line.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21

It's not unlawful to be mentally ill. That is where the "police" have to stop. In fact, under O'Connor vs Donaldson being mentally ill is pretty much treated as a human right. Like getting an abortion. The Warren years of the Supreme Court are still coming back to haunt us.

kwg
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Well...

Appropriately low set ears.

He has an uncanny resemblance to that kid who shot up Sandy hook. Where was his father the last 19 years ?

kwg
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

You can't really expect them to invest too much time in someone like him when hundreds dared to saunter through the hallowed halls of congress without permission.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
Apparently he’d already tried suicide by cop and it didn’t work out.

I’m betting a pile of shooter type video games, prescription meds, and a dead beat dad.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
Did the news stuff say his mom called the cops or that his parents called the cops?

Might be a bit telling

Single moms usually part of the equation.

No discipline, never good at anything ( but told they are ).
Proly socially clueless and as a result, an incel.

Wonder if he was smart (Asbergers) or low IQ.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by renegade50
Got a melon head like banjo boy.....

Result of a fugging couple of retard albino Aztecs from a time machine trip trying to shape their off springs skull at birth.

Never seen ears that low...
Wtf.....

Renny hit it, bet he is a direct decendant of banjo boy in deliverance.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
If Biden had a son....
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
Well...

That's about as white bread and mayonnaise eatin', low SAT scoring goym as you can get...Can't blame the rag heads for this one..
Anybody know what he used and how he got it?
Are those teenage spots on his face or meth sores?
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

I’d guess an AR from a gun shop.
Anyone else find it a fuzz fishy all of theses mass shootings seem to coincide with upcoming gun legislation. Again. #staged
A whole new set of EO's coming down soon on guns , would be a safe bet! This douchebag shooter probably got the Sikh community and Muslim community confused! These shooters need a better education!
The accounts so far point to a lack of follow-up by psychologists who were called in on this kid. Was there a chance his name could have been "redlined" for a denial on a 4473 application? Time will fill in the gaps...........
Posted By: 673 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
I don't have any problem with sikhs, we have lots of them here, so long as they keep their gang wars to themselves.
They hate Muslims and are fully committed once they decide who's side they are on
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Looks to be afflicted .
My wife is an RN NP in pediatrics and tells me you cannot say the word afflicted anymore. Or retarded, or Mongoloid. Morbid obesity, Autism and Asperger's, and gender confusion seem to be more normal than normal nowadays. Is it any wonder that things go screwy with all the medication and the lack of constructive work for kids. They obviously feel they are and life is worthless.
Well...

Identifies as a black lesbian... whose ancestors were slaves and forced to build the White House while German Uboats patrolled the Potomac river in search of Attila the Hun riding velociraptors...

Yep, just needs the slitty-eyes...even dem eyebrows match...

Originally Posted by hookeye
If Biden had a son....

Good point wonder who his wives have been screwing...
The highly professional FBI interviewed this dipschit last year when his mother called them saying he was threatening "suicide by cop". They determined his threats "were not racially motivated" and dropped the case.

Will be interesting to see if the weapon used at FedEx was bought by him AFTER his FBI interview and if he passed a 4473 background check. Then the FBIs filed no report that would have failed his 4473.

Squirted some coffee out of my nose on that one....thanks, i needed a laugh.

The former employee who shot and killed eight people at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis was interviewed by FBI agents last year, after his mother called police to say that her son might commit “suicide by cop,” the bureau said Friday.

Is this where the FBI, hypnotizes these kids into committing mass murder. Almost all of these shooters “are known to The FBI” and have been interviewed by the FBI.
I am convinced that these shooting are planned, maybe not all, but many.

This one seem to fit that Bill.

So if we look at the timing, his past, the circumstances and Biden’s EO, we might come up with the agenda.

Biden is developing a Red Flag Law Template for states to adopt.

This kid was interviewed by the FBI because his mother felt him unstable and suicidal.

The Narrative and Agenda:

Red Flag Laws would have allowed the FBI to do more than just interview him.
Red Flag Laws would have saved these peoples lives.

Count on it, that is where this is going.
Isn’t mentally unstable already part of the 4473? Kids a whack job and the “background check” was useless.
Isn’t mentally unstable already part of the 4473? Kids a whack job and the “background check” was useless.

Yes, but not just because one is accused or suspected.

To be “prohibited” (reasonable restrictions) one must be adjudicated as mentally defective or have been committed to an institution.

11-f

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...s_transaction_record_5300_9revised_0.pdf
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Well...

That's about as white bread and mayonnaise eatin', low SAT scoring goym as you can get...Can't blame the rag heads for this one..

"dull normal" IQ group.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
Originally Posted by steve4102
I am convinced that these shooting are planned, maybe not all, but many.

This one seem to fit that Bill.

So if we look at the timing, his past, the circumstances and Biden’s EO, we might come up with the agenda.

Biden is developing a Red Flag Law Template for states to adopt.

This kid was interviewed by the FBI because his mother felt him unstable and suicidal.

The Narrative and Agenda:

Red Flag Laws would have allowed the FBI to do more than just interview him.
Red Flag Laws would have saved these peoples lives.

Count on it, that is where this is going.

No doubt.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
Well...

He looks very...Southern! grin
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/17/21
Well...

\\
[Linked Image from cdn1-www.comingsoon.net]
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

Has to be something. If this was a White dude, the "news" would instantly have his picture up on screens everywhere, shouting about "White supremacists!". Hell, even if they didn't know who it was, they would still be floating the idea. They MUST know that it ain't a White guy.

Unless it's a white Democrat, then his race doesn't matter.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

I’d guess an AR from a gun shop.

Naw, prolly from one of those loophole gun show scams.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Damn.
How fugged up does a 19YO have to be to do that? He had a serious deficiency somewhere along the line.

It's the gun's fault as opposed to Democrats destroying the family and our culture and all.
Originally Posted by hookeye
If Biden had a son....

I biden had a son, he'd look more like this:

[Linked Image from assets.airmail.news]
https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/fedex-shooter-brandon-scott-hole-bought-guns-legally-last-year-police/
So he bought the gun "legally" and if so he must have lied on the 4473. That alone carries heavy penalties. Unless he put down his last name as "Biden". Then there's no problems with the FBI; but you don't have to believe me; just ask Hunter. That's the "4473 Loophole", or is it the "4473 Waiver" ?
Originally Posted by 22250rem
So he bought the gun "legally" and if so he must have lied on the 4473. That alone carries heavy penalties. Unless he put down his last name as "Biden". Then there's no problems with the FBI; but you don't have to believe me; just ask Hunter. That's the "4473 Loophole", or is it the "4473 Waiver" ?

or the head of a.t.f. during fast and furious in arizona who bought a pistol and listed on the 4473 the atf office address as his home address. Later sellilng the gun on "back page" where it ended up in mexico and used in a murder.
he was promoted up and out of arizona to washington and then retired.

Posted By: rost495 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
Originally Posted by kingston
19 year old Brandon Scott Hole was identified as the shooter. I see one report that a dispatcher was told "white male" with a rifle.

It's also stated that the shooter's family warned authorities of his potential for violence and that state and federal authorities were aware of the him.

Of course they were aware. Duh. They have these plants all over the place.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
It seems the FBI didn't think he was a threat after they interviewed him but the Indy PD took his shotgun and put a temporary psych hold on him. Somebody dropped the ball on this one. His mother tried to do the right thing. He should've been evaluated and barred from buying a gun. You can tell by looking at him "that boy ain't right".
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It seems the FBI didn't think he was a threat after they interviewed him but the Indy PD took his shotgun and put a temporary psych hold on him. Somebody dropped the ball on this one. His mother tried to do the right thing. He should've been evaluated and barred from buying a gun. You can tell by looking at him "that boy ain't right".

I'm still waiting to hear about his father. Was he in the picture or is he dead or is he just a dead beat or did mom intentionally leave him out ? Where is the dad ??

You have to wonder just how many young boys out there have a missing father that are time bombs. Was the father intentionally left out by the mother? Sometimes you can't make this stuff up. Families that are completely dysfunctional not because of a tragedy or death from an illness but because one person thinks they can do it all by themselves or "knows better" than their partner. Here are the results.

kwg
Posted By: pete53 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
Originally Posted by MarkWV
If Obama had a son......

Obongko is breed`n a man he won`t have any kids !
Posted By: Squidge Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
Just another weirdo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/guns-shooting-indianapolis-fedex-little-pony-indiana

The 19-year-old accused of shooting and killing eight people inside and around the FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana, was reportedly a part of the adult following of My Little Pony.

Facebook reportedly took down two accounts connected with Brandon Scott Hole of Indiana, who is accused of opening fire at the facility before killing himself.

None of the information gleaned from the accounts revealed any clear motive for the shooting, but he was a part of the internet subculture of users who called themselves “bronies,” which is based on the children’s cartoon series My Little Pony, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The terminology comes from a combination of “ponies" and the slang word “bro."

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” an internal memo from Facebook read, the Wall Street Journal reported.

There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack.
Posted By: NYNY Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
WHITE !!!!
From looking at the picture, I'd vote "Neanderthal".
Apparently he’d already tried suicide by cop and it didn’t work out.

I’m betting a pile of shooter type video games, prescription meds, and a dead beat dad.

Video games do not correlate with violence.

In reality the opposite is true. As an example on the days of major games releases, such as Call of Duty etc. crime rates actually decrease.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Just another weirdo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/guns-shooting-indianapolis-fedex-little-pony-indiana

The 19-year-old accused of shooting and killing eight people inside and around the FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana, was reportedly a part of the adult following of My Little Pony.

Facebook reportedly took down two accounts connected with Brandon Scott Hole of Indiana, who is accused of opening fire at the facility before killing himself.

None of the information gleaned from the accounts revealed any clear motive for the shooting, but he was a part of the internet subculture of users who called themselves “bronies,” which is based on the children’s cartoon series My Little Pony, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The terminology comes from a combination of “ponies" and the slang word “bro."

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” an internal memo from Facebook read, the Wall Street Journal reported.

There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack.

One common thing about Bronies.....None of them have girlfriends.

None of these shooters have girl friends.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Yeah, they're all incels. Would you want your sister going out with one of these losers?

Yeah, they're all incels. Would you want your sister going out with one of these losers?

My daughters would never even notice they existed.

My daughters would never even notice they existed.

They were raised right.
I don't understand so many of these kids. They might be a bit "odd" but then they go out of their way to do strange stuff. Then they post it on the internet. Then they wonder why they can't get a girl and why people laugh at them. It's not all the boys either. How many times have you seen a teenage girl that wasn't bad looking but needed to lose a few pounds. Instead, they gain weight, get tattoos, dress Goth and dye their hair purple or green. Then they wonder wonder why they aren't popular.
Posted By: 358WCF Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
Anyone want to bet he was on psych drugs too? That seems to be a common item on all these shooters that there's info available. The drug companies started hushing it up after Sandy Hook.
Facebook has decided that he is a member of a right wing nationalist group. Thank God Facebook has it figured out.

New York Post
Facebook
Twitter

FedEx shooter Brandon Hole was obsessed with ‘My Little Pony’: report
By Gabrielle FonrougeApril 18, 2021 | 3:54pm | Updated
Enlarge Image

The teen who shot up an Indianapolis FedEx facility and killed eight people was reportedly part of a bizarre Internet subculture obsessed with “My Little Pony.”

Posts on Brandon Hole’s since-taken-down Facebook page appear to indicate he was a member of the “Bronies” community — a group of mostly adult men who are extreme fans of the kiddie toys and animated television show, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Some members are sexually attracted to the characters, while the group also has allegedly displayed far-right tendencies.

“I hope that I can be with Ap­ple­jack in the af­ter­life, my life has no mean­ing with­out her,” Hole wrote on his Facebook page at 10:19 p.m. Thursday, less than an hour before his rampage began, the outlet reported.

The post included a photo of Applejack, a blond pony that is a main character on the show.

“Brony on­line cul­ture has dis­played el­e­ments of far-right and white na­tion­al­ist ex­trem­ism,” the memo stated.
AP
The name Brony is a mashup between “bro” and “pony” — and the group has a history of extremist tendencies, the outlet said, citing an internal Facebook memo they reviewed that detailed the post.

“Brony on­line cul­ture has dis­played el­e­ments of far-right and white na­tion­al­ist ex­trem­ism,” the memo stated.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
People think Milo Yiannopoulos is "far-right" too.... ugh.
Facebook has decided that he is a member of a right wing nationalist group. Thank God Facebook has it figured out.

New York Post
Facebook
Twitter

FedEx shooter Brandon Hole was obsessed with ‘My Little Pony’: report
By Gabrielle FonrougeApril 18, 2021 | 3:54pm | Updated
Enlarge Image

The teen who shot up an Indianapolis FedEx facility and killed eight people was reportedly part of a bizarre Internet subculture obsessed with “My Little Pony.”

Posts on Brandon Hole’s since-taken-down Facebook page appear to indicate he was a member of the “Bronies” community — a group of mostly adult men who are extreme fans of the kiddie toys and animated television show, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Some members are sexually attracted to the characters, while the group also has allegedly displayed far-right tendencies.

“I hope that I can be with Ap­ple­jack in the af­ter­life, my life has no mean­ing with­out her,” Hole wrote on his Facebook page at 10:19 p.m. Thursday, less than an hour before his rampage began, the outlet reported.

The post included a photo of Applejack, a blond pony that is a main character on the show.

AP
The name Brony is a mashup between “bro” and “pony” — and the group has a history of extremist tendencies, the outlet said, citing an internal Facebook memo they reviewed that detailed the post.

Ha Ha ha only fckbook would call Bronies elements of far right and white nationalist extremism.

https://haenfler.sites.grinnell.edu/subcultures-and-scenes/bronies/

Them there ain't far right or white nationalist extremists.
Related Subcultures

Ideas championed by the Alt-Right are clearly embedded within a few of the subcultures that are highlighted on this website. Notably, White, working-class men comprise a significant portion of both the Alt-Right and subcultures such as skinheads and heavy metal. This shared demographic leads to some demographically-derived values upheld by many members of these scenes. In particular, within the heavy metal subculture, masculinity, blue-collar sentiments, and whiteness are important values to many members (Weinstein 1992). Another subculture that shares significant ties to Alt-Right ideologies are racist skinheads. Much like the most extreme members of the Alt-Right, racist skinheads promote hateful messages about Jews, non-Whites, and the LGBTQ+ community (“Racist Skinheads“). However, although these subcultures may share a similar baseline demographic with the Alt-Right, it is important to note that right-wing ideologies do not define participation or membership within these subcultures. Of course, in any group or subculture there will be certain members who have more radical ideologies than others. Importantly, just because these groups may have members who are demographically similar to members of the Alt-Right does not mean that these groups inherently promote the values and beliefs espoused by the Alt-Right.

Pretty good explanation.
Originally Posted by 358WCF
Anyone want to bet he was on psych drugs too? That seems to be a common item on all these shooters that there's info available. The drug companies started hushing it up after Sandy Hook.

Whatever he was on was probably like sugar water compared to the cocktail they gave slow Joe before the debates.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/18/21
This is how freaks hook up. Odds are he was way out of the loop. Sucking down ridlin and Red Bull.

Wasn’t his fault.........(?)
Originally Posted by Stophel
People think Milo Yiannopoulos is "far-right" too.... ugh.

The Dems think Joe Manchin is far right.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...e-never-got-the-help-that-he-needed/amp/

He is white
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Race of the fedex shooter? - 04/19/21

The help he needed was a 22 behind the ear.

The fahqin' FBI after seeing his instability probably saw an opportunity to boost a gun ban agenda and assigned a handler to work him until he acted on his impulses or whatever the fahq was going on in his head. I wouldn't be surprised if the bastards made sure he had plenty of ammo.

Remember, this is one of the agencies that was actively involved in a coup against a sitting president they didn't like. So if they can do that in broad daylight, why wouldn't they work an unknown local nutcase to convince him to go on a shooting spree and kill a handful of people to get what they want?
© 24hourcampfire