Home
This afternoon the police shot Makiyah Bryant, a 15-year-old girl in Columbus, Ohio who was attempting to stab another person:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Tables turned in a heartbeat on who was going to die.

Officers instincts were spot on.
You could not pay me enough $$ to be a police officer in these crazy times.
Guess What? Didn’t take long: BLM “protesters” in Columbus, Ohio shut down the road after a police-involved shooting of a black female armed with a knife.

See:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384689436009578502
Some dumb mofo’s right there. Multiple police are on the scene with guns drawn and they keep right on punching, kicking, and trying to stab one another without a care in the world.
Makiyah.........Those Swedes and the goofy names they use.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Some dumb mofo’s right there. Multiple police are on the scene with guns drawn and they keep right on punching, kicking, and trying to stab one another without a care in the world.

What’s the saying? “ ... Play Stupid Games ... Win Stupid Prizes ... “
Look at the size of that knife she’s wielding. One moment more and that girl in pink would have been gutted.

Proper shoot by the cop!
Beat me to that Ben. The second frame shows a kill thrust coming and old pinkie was going to be there on the ground. Sad but the cop was quick and ended the situation decisively. Leave it to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton's race baiter progeny POS Crump to call her an unarmed black girl.
Fast and accurate shooting on the part of the Cop. Girl in pink was practically in the line of fire.
his assessment of the situation in that chaos is pretty amazing, I would have focused on the guy kicking the girl on the ground

The blacks generally do not think in the abstract. If their immediate focus is on stabbing a neighbor, or robbing a store, or getting some of that watermelon over there, they tend to not think about the possible consequences of the actions they might take to do it. Couple this with their innate tendency toward violence and it is odd that incidents like these don't happen more often.

Likely the police exercise tremendous restraint in most all of their interactions with blacks.
Originally Posted by KFWA
his assessment of the situation in that chaos is pretty amazing, I would have focused on the guy kicking the girl on the ground

Yet, the media has identified the girl as "the victim of a police shooting."
Norwegians being Norwegians again.

The LE are in impossible situations with the entitled Americans of african decent.

Maybe sometime soon they will just stop down the street and let them thin each other out then roll in and cover the EMS folk.

And yes, the media will have this guy convicted before the weekend.
Looked like a nice neighborhood once.
seriously, what is up with blacks these days? Are the police 'targeting' them? Virtually everything you see like this is blacks.
Targeting, as in a good sight picture 😂
I retired from this department in 2018. I know this officer's Dad (also retired). This is about as good of a shoot as it gets. The locals are crying and whining about murdering another black person. Saying he should have tased her, or shot her in the foot etc. You can't reason with stupidity.

Ron
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Makiyah.........Those Swedes and the goofy names they use.

That was the name of my first dog.
Black Knives Matter
Originally Posted by ftbt
Guess What? Didn’t take long: BLM “protesters” in Columbus, Ohio shut down the road after a police-involved shooting of a black female armed with a knife.

See:

I bet the family of the girl in pink won’t be protesting.

So what ARE they protesting?? Killing one black gal, or SAVING THE LIFE of another??

We hiring cops these days, or animal handlers for the zoo????
Evidently law enforcement must stop policing blacks in America. Black people should never call law enforcement for aid. Other races and people being victimized by blacks are going to have to fend for themselves.
Originally Posted by MOGC
Evidently law enforcement must stop policing blacks in America. Black people should never call law enforcement for aid. Other races and people being victimized by blacks are going to have to fend for themselves.

Seems to be what they want. I say go for it.
After watching that and expanding out the screen. I'm really glad the puppy wasn't injured.

Maybe it can get rehomed to some white people and not have to live with NAPA,s ever again.
It's always Negroes, rarely ever Whites or Hispanics, acting like that. It just seems like, sooner or later, a majority of the people would see this, and demand that they either clean their chit up, or else take it elsewhere..........like maybe back to Africa.

I guess that's like hoping I'll wake up in the morning with no new aches and pains.
Originally Posted by fburgtx

See:

I bet the family of the girl in pink won’t be protesting.

So what ARE they protesting?? Killing one black gal, or SAVING THE LIFE of another??

We hiring cops these days, or animal handlers for the zoo????

Exactly how I saw it. The LEO was in a loose loose situation.
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
I retired from this department in 2018. I know this officer's Dad (also retired). This is about as good of a shoot as it gets. The locals are crying and whining about murdering another black person. Saying he should have tased her, or shot her in the foot etc. You can't reason with stupidity.

Ron

Would you happen to know if your friend’s son was at the shooting range a lot? That was a remarkably fast and well placed series of shots under chaotic circumstances.
I give the officer A+++ on some damn good shooting.
NBN
Ape got exactly what it deserved.
Originally Posted by GAGoober

This here. Excellent shooting.

If the large chick would have fell on the little dog she'd have kilt him fo sho.
Originally Posted by viking

[Linked Image from thumbs2.imagebam.com]
Originally Posted by JeffP
loose loose situation.

It looked like some apes had gotten loose from the zoo for sure.

Trust me when I tell you, Cop presence means nothing to the feral swine. You damn well better be watching your own 6.
Originally Posted by MOGC

Ain't never been any other way.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by JeffP
loose loose situation.

It looked like some apes had gotten loose from the zoo for sure.

Big fingers small keyboard
Thanks for the grammar check
You mean to tell me that big fat girl needed a knife to dominate pink sweatshirt..

Guess which category that goes in...
Hint:
It wasn't white on black violence..
In terms of prosecution of cops, is it better to intervene or wait? I'm guessing many cops will be waiting it out and filling out reports rather than risking life, limb, and personal jail time.
Originally Posted by DMc
Tables turned in a heartbeat on who was going to die.

Officers instincts were spot on.

It amazed me just how good some of these officers really are.
Sure they have a better view in the first person, but to ascertain what was really going on and get the right person shot in time was a real feat.
Originally Posted by GAGoober

This.
Must say that the officers camera is what saved him from any problems with the shooting.....girl in the pink owes all the officers dinner......
How much food do you have to eat to get that big by 15?
Just the threat of having to do CPR in the case of a shooting is enough to hold fire.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
seriously, what is up with blacks these days? Are the police 'targeting' them? Virtually everything you see like this is blacks.

They represent the majority of violent crime incidents, hence they tend to show up on badge cams...often
So, the cops saved the life of a young black girl, possibly others.

And they saved taxpayers millions in incarceration costs.

But there will, of course, be riots and looting because they shot a black girl.
Birds of a feather. Give them all 45s and let em go.
Somebody find out the caliber and ammo used. It apparently provided knock down AND penetration on a hippo/like target...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Somebody find out the caliber and ammo used. It apparently provided knock down AND penetration on a hippo/like target...

There's a reason for that 14" penetration standard.....
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jorgeI

There's a reason for that 14" penetration standard.....

There's at least twice that before hitting the vitals smile
The car still had all the glass

Mushrooms for dinner
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Ape got exactly what it deserved.

We all need to stop insulting Apes
These forms of people are the lowest forms of life on the planet.
The guy in the video kicking the 1st girl while she is down on her back.
That is no man. That is a piece of Chit.
These lower forms of life need to be cleaned up one way or another.
The Police officer was spot on with what he did and will get crucified for his actions.
When the rest of the world has had enough things are gunna turn on the animals and they will be calling for the police.
When this happens. I sure hope the police side with the Humans and not the Animals.
Poor dog.

Bet his ears were ringing.
It's a culture thing, killing each other in some cultures is acceptable. When are the police going to just accept that fact and embrace cultural diversity and just let these conflicts play out. LEO needs to just stand back and be "woke" and let the killing play its self out.
Another black victim of racist police.
Change it to one of y'all chasing the rapist you pulled off your daughter and trying to kill him with the weapon at hand. The law may protect the rapist, but the fact is you're supposed to kill the rapist. Cops roll by not knowing you or the circumstance. Should you be killed or tased by the cop you're not paying attention to? Bootlickers will support cops and their guns, thereby protecting rapists.

In the above situation I wouldn't have bothered to get out of the car. Just roll it up on the big girl. Much safer for everyone than spraying bullets in a densely populated area.

We spend way too much on law enforcement for what we get. Take Barney's bullets so he'll have to learn to the do the job we need done, not the one they'd rather do that endangers us all with dangerous use of weapons and reckless driving.
The dude who tried to kick the girl on the ground should be arrested, too. Total disrespect for the police by this population. They commit felonies right in front of officers, and figure they will be okay.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
They should have sent a team of social workers to respond to this situation, rather than cops.
The constant narrative of appeasement, every white officer is in the wrong every time...only leads to one conclusion. Black anarchy.
There is only one way out of this, a slow transition to complete and total apartheid. Black cities, black cops, black judges, black juries, black everything. Let them become the masters of their destiny. Encourage them, to free themselves from the burden of interaction with the stacked deck of a white system that they have come to loathe, and a race of people that they clearly hate. Encourage them to build a society to their own design. It could be financed by woke corporate entities, giving loans as investment seed. Surely Coke and Nike can spare some seed money.
Looks like she got a spanking that she understood for the 1st time in her life.
Godless parents produce Godless kids.

"Kids" ! ?

When I was a young man I met a LOT of soldiers in communist backed armies and "militias" who were not even teens yet. Mostly in African nations but a few in South America also. Trained to kill and enjoy the power of killing from about the time they were 7-8 years old. Yet even at 10-11 years old they were as evil and as demonic as any human could ever be, because of their training: that power and "respect" are the same thing and that the more fear you can produce the more power you can have.

Wanna know where that came from? Communist teachers!

That's what we all WILL see in the coming times from BLM and Antifa and all backed by Dem/Comms and also by those so-called "conservatives" who still believe you can have a moral society without God. Do not dismiss the words of AOC and Mad Maxine because they are just the ones you hear in the news now and then, but the hate and violence they call for is being magnified and repeated 100 fold by the leaders you are not hearing on the news. A lot of people never seem to understand that if you remove God from the teaching of kids and young adults you are TEACHING that might makes right. Even if you yourself would not stoop to such evils, your teaching others that if they think they can advance themselves by doing these things and are willing to gamble, they can have more power and "respect" and YOU that teach this principal are the REASON it's happening ----even if you yourself don't commit the crimes. You are creating the evil that will destroy you and your own family and are too short sighted or too selfish to know it. Do you believe it will be far enough in the future that you, yourself will avoid it, and you'll be "just fine"?
Originally Posted by coobie
You could not pay me enough $$ to be a police officer in these crazy times.

Yep. You essentially can no longer enforce the law against blacks without being under high risk of starting a riot, losing your job, getting arrested, and sentenced to prison by an intimidated jury, with presidents and congresswomen cheering on, and participating in, the process of jury intimidation.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Change it to one of y'all chasing the rapist you pulled off your daughter and trying to kill him with the weapon at hand. The law may protect the rapist, but the fact is you're supposed to kill the rapist. Cops roll by not knowing you or the circumstance. Should you be killed or tased by the cop you're not paying attention to? Bootlickers will support cops and their guns, thereby protecting rapists.

In the above situation I wouldn't have bothered to get out of the car. Just roll it up on the big girl. Much safer for everyone than spraying bullets in a densely populated area.

We spend way too much on law enforcement for what we get. Take Barney's bullets so he'll have to learn to the do the job we need done, not the one they'd rather do that endangers us all with dangerous use of weapons and reckless driving.

I see KOTY has a new contestant.

They believe cops, and the criminal justice system, won't do anything to them because they're black.
I have a family member writing software for cop body cams.

Biz is booming.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Biz is booming.

Good for them.

Got to be good money in the storage contracts as well.

you spend your wekeend nights sucking dick in the alleys behind "gastro pubs" don't you

They know that powerful people are in place to run interference for them whenever they choose to behave criminally now, whereas in the past they were arrested and sentenced just like anyone else for their crimes, which tended in the past to restrain them a little. No longer.
Biden. "Police shoot another unarmed African American with a knife"
Originally Posted by gitem_12

you spend your wekeend nights sucking dick in the alleys behind "gastro pubs" don't you

He sure is a dumb kook
Democrat civilian “enforcers” 1920’s- Klan

Democrat civilian “enforcers” 2020’s- BLM/Antifa

The times change, the political party hasn’t....
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It's always Negroes, rarely ever Whites or Hispanics, acting like that. It just seems like, sooner or later, a majority of the people would see this, and demand that they either clean their chit up, or else take it elsewhere..........like maybe back to Africa.

I guess that's like hoping I'll wake up in the morning with no new aches and pains.

Most people are only exposed to the false reality that's fed to them by MSM. In that reality, it's White folks with traditional American values that are the constant threat of violence in the United States, i.e., a complete inversion of reality is what they're exposed to on a daily basis.
Biz is booming.
Is that a public company? What is the the stock symbol?
Dumb fuqks are already protesting over this... Just let these groids go ahead and kill each other for fuqks sake...
Good that the little dog seems OK. GD
Originally Posted by slumlord

They represent the majority of violent crime incidents, hence they tend to show up on badge cams...often

That's a gross understatement.
I'm so tired of blacks. Be Well, RZ.
Blacks in America have regressed in morals and intelligence since our mini-Mandela, Obama the Lesser, gave them the green light to act like feral savages. We're seeing black violence/crime on par with that of South Afreaka.
I hope that little dog is okay.
I like the guy in the far background at the 2 minute mark, he knew the drill.
Originally Posted by szihn

"Kids" ! ?

When I was a young man I met a LOT of soldiers in communist backed armies and "militias" who were not even teens yet. Mostly in African nations but a few in South America also. Trained to kill and enjoy the power of killing from about the time they were 7-8 years old. Yet even at 10-11 years old they were as evil and as demonic as any human could ever be, because of their training: that power and "respect" are the same thing and that the more fear you can produce the more power you can have.

That's what we all WILL see in the coming times from BLM and Antifa and all backed by Dem/Comms and also by those so-called "conservatives" who still believe you can have a moral society without God. Do not dismiss the words of AOC and Mad Maxine because they are just the ones you hear in the news now and then, but the hate and violence they call for is being magnified and repeated 100 fold by the leaders you are not hearing on the news. A lot of people never seem to understand that if you remove God from the teaching of kids and young adults you are TEACHING that might makes right. Even if you yourself would not stoop to such evils, your teaching others that if they think they can advance themselves by doing these things and are willing to gamble, they can have more power and "respect" and YOU that teach this principal are the REASON it's happening ----even if you yourself don't commit the crimes. You are creating the evil that will destroy you and your own family and are too short sighted or too selfish to know it. Do you believe it will be far enough in the future that you, yourself will avoid it, and you'll be "just fine"?

You've hit the nail on the head in many ways. Training kids to be merciless killers was used allot in Africa. I just finished the book "The Last Ivory Hunter" by Peter Capstick about a man named Wally Johnson. Johnson lived in Mozambique most of his life and in 1974 there was a Marxist takeover there. He described the way things went down and the teenagers were recruited to be the enforcers and trained militia. They were brutal too. In reading the accounts that led up to this I see it playing out here.

It seems the black race has always been very irrational and easily manipulated and with little regard for life in general. If this was taking place in most of our own driveways we'd have tried to put a stop to it ourselves and most likely avoided anyone getting shot or stabbed. Yet these folks always seem content to just stand back and let things get worse. Then when someone does show up to calm things down and bad things happen they blame everyone but themselves.

Yes we are seeing the fruits of a Godless society.

From the Barcalounger of wisdom, speaks the ex-xpurt does .

Investors have been buying houses in nice neighborhoods and renting them out. They can get Section 8 money, so a $2,000/month rent becomes $800/month or something for the renters, with .Gov picking up the balance.

That's besides all the foreclosed houses that HUD picked up and sold to minorities to block bust starting in 2008.

Seriously doubtful much has changed except now cameras are everywhere.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Investors have been buying houses in nice neighborhoods and renting them out. They can get Section 8 money, so a $2,000/month rent becomes $800/month or something for the renters, with .Gov picking up the balance.

That's besides all the foreclosed houses that HUD picked up and sold to minorities to block bust starting in 2008.

Pretty sure section 8 doesnt work like that. Whatever price is approved by section 8 for the home in question, they have to rent it for that, if they are taking extra from the renters, its illegal.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

"Kids" ! ?

You've hit the nail on the head in many ways. Training kids to be merciless killers was used allot in Africa. I just finished the book "The Last Ivory Hunter" by Peter Capstick about a man named Wally Johnson. Johnson lived in Mozambique most of his life and in 1974 there was a Marxist takeover there. He described the way things went down and the teenagers were recruited to be the enforcers and trained militia. They were brutal too. In reading the accounts that led up to this I see it playing out here.

It seems the black race has always been very irrational and easily manipulated and with little regard for life in general. If this was taking place in most of our own driveways we'd have tried to put a stop to it ourselves and most likely avoided anyone getting shot or stabbed. Yet these folks always seem content to just stand back and let things get worse. Then when someone does show up to calm things down and bad things happen they blame everyone but themselves.

It's More Than IQ.
Stop the hate,lets seperate.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

The blacks generally do not think in the abstract. If their immediate focus is on stabbing a neighbor, or robbing a store, or getting some of that watermelon over there, they tend to not think about the possible consequences of the actions they might take to do it. Couple this with their innate tendency toward violence and it is odd that incidents like these don't happen more often.

Likely the police exercise tremendous restraint in most all of their interactions with blacks.

Very similar to a coyote going after a jack rabbit or bird dog. Or chicken. Or wallermellon. whistle

Do not get in their way in front of the counter at the Mickey Ds cafe. wink

Salmon, ID.

Book it!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"Kids" ! ?

It's More Than IQ.

Interesting video.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Biz is booming.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AXON
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Stop the hate, lets separate.

A good start would be signs in all stores "No Colored Allowed" - let them starve, and that would take a while seeing as they're all obese if they aren't living on the streets.
Originally Posted by Boise
It's a culture thing, killing each other in some cultures is acceptable. When are the police going to just accept that fact and embrace cultural diversity and just let these conflicts play out. LEO needs to just stand back and be "woke" and let the killing play its self out.

Just what i was thinking, let them go at it. Last person standing goes to jail
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Boise

Just what i was thinking, let them go at it. Last person standing goes to jail

Kinda like a linesman in hockey. smile
white people fighting is much more entertaining. If you're going to wear those clothes, that's pretty much how I expect you to fight

Eight minutes from dispatch to arrival.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Not knocking the cops, it takes time to show up.
The azzwipe in the grey hoode could use some beat down for sure ...real man he is ...
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yet, the media has identified the girl as "the victim of a police shooting."

I think "beneficiary of a police shooting" fits better.

Couldn’t remember why I had you on ignore. Thanks for the reminder.

"Kids" ! ?

You need to read Something of Value by Robert Ruark.
The girl wearing pink needs to make a public statement of appreciation to the officer that saved her. I think I read that this was a foster home situation? I'd like to see some honest reporting on the biological parents. Maybe the dead 16 YO had some severe mental illness and was not getting proper treatment for it. If that was not the case the biological parents should be named and shamed.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
The girl wearing pink needs to make a public statement of appreciation to the officer that saved her. I think I read that this was a foster home situation? I'd like to see some honest reporting on the biological parents. Maybe the dead 16 YO had some severe mental illness and was not getting proper treatment for it. If that was not the case the biological parents should be named and shamed.

that would assume the bio. parents are known.
Good on the cop and good on the Chief getting that video out at the beginning. Won’t matter much to those that farm blacks and cuck whites for money (BLM/politicians).
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Norwegians being Norwegians again.

The LE are in impossible situations with the entitled Americans of african decent.

Maybe sometime soon they will just stop down the street and let them thin each other out then roll in and cover the EMS folk.

And yes, the media will have this guy convicted before the weekend.

Let them kill each other. It costs a lot less to hose down the street afterward than to pay off lawsuits and defense attorneys.
A tough spot for that cop to be in. He couldn't win either way. If he would have hesitated the other girl could have been killed and then they'd be after him for that. And as for the idiot standing there saying she's just a kid, if she was no threat why the hell didn't he act like a grown ass man and stop those kids himself.

Bb
Sure love how the media and ambulance chasers spun this shooting way out of context and with misleading captions. We are so screwed if the media can't wrap their heads around the words Truth and Integrity!
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
A tough spot for that cop to be in. He couldn't win either way. If he would have hesitated the other girl could have been killed and then they'd be after him for that. And as for the idiot standing there saying she's just a kid, if she was no threat why the hell didn't he act like a grown ass man and stop those kids himself.

Bb

You mean the groid who ran over and kicked the girl on the ground in front of the cop? He's one righteous dude, that piece of schidt.
Good shooting and wild situation. Appears there is a stupid bitch problem.

They very well might not be. But something needs to change the current situation where BLM are allowed to just keep screaming louder and then get whatever they want.

I remember several years ago I had a brief glimmer of hope after Bill Cosby (America's dad at the time) said something to the effect of "Back people need to stay home and raise their children...". Then it turns out that he is a serial rapist. Not a great role model after all.

Research into when feral parents produces even more feral children might sway some useful idiot Liberals from actively helping to destroy our society..... Not holding my breath though.
They very well might not be. But something needs to change the current situation where BLM are allowed to just keep screaming louder and then get whatever they want.

I remember several years ago I had a brief glimmer of hope after Bill Cosby (America's dad at the time) said something to the effect of "Back people need to stay home and raise their children...". Then it turns out that he is a serial rapist. Not a great role model after all.

Research into when feral parents produces even more feral children might sway some useful idiot Liberals from actively helping to destroy our society..... Not holding my breath though.

It's all part of the plan to bring down America. It's a multifaceted effort, and this is just one part of it. The ultimate goal is one world despotic government. And we're not far from it. But first they need our firearms, particularly those with which we could give despots a hard time, such as ARs and AKs, and the standard capacity mags and ammo with which to feed them. Until then, they can only take things so far.
If that girl in pink was my daughter I'd be sending that officer birthday and Christmas gifts/cards along with a heartfelt thank you note every year for the rest of his life.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They should have sent a team of social workers to respond to this situation, rather than cops.

Yep, black ones.
The officer responded and ended the fight as he should have. The parents want to blame the officer, they should be held accountable. That is also a very large girl to be 15 and I am sure that if she stabs you, it wont be superficial. She made a bad decision and paid the ultimate price for it. She did that to herself.
Originally Posted by asheepdog
The officer responded and ended the fight as he should have. The parents want to blame the officer, they should be held accountable. That is also a very large girl to be 15 and I am sure that if she stabs you, it wont be superficial. She made a bad decision and paid the ultimate price for it. She did that to herself.

Of course.
Bet the local Quickie-Mart will be mourning the loss of her as a customer as their sale of Funions and fruity soda plummet.
LOL
I am not second guessing ,but the perp had a big wide blue jean colored target that with one shot would have diffused her fighting ability. That being said, I bet there was NO victims present, just people of varying degrees of guilty. But fatally shooting one is a ghetto lottery win for at least one of the involved families...........
The mother of Makhia Bryant spoke to reporters about Makhia, “She was a very loving, peaceful little girl. She was 16-years-old. And Makhia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace.”

OK ... Right.
Originally Posted by Dess
Black Knives Matter

Yes, they do! lol
The mother of Makhia Bryant spoke to reporters about Makhia, “She was a very loving, peaceful little girl. She was 16-years-old. And Makhia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace.”

OK ... Right.

I'm sure she's been practicing that for a long time.

OK ... Right.

Yeah, she was promoting some serous peace with the shiv.
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I am not second guessing ,but the perp had a big wide blue jean colored target that with one shot would have diffused her fighting ability. That being said, I bet there was NO victims present, just people of varying degrees of guilty. But fatally shooting one is a ghetto lottery win for at least one of the involved families...........
The cop did the right thing and placed his rounds well. Shooting to a non-lethal area is never a good idea when shooting is required. Regardless of what the story is that prompted the much larger girl to attempt to murder the girl in pink in the presence of LEO's, it very likely was trivial. These people often need nearly no reason to kill each other, so if it is any consolation to you, the girl in pink may be dead soon if she can't move in with relatives out of state.

OK ... Right.

That pose right there with the knife reared back and appearing to stick the other girl....that looks kinda peaceful
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If that girl in pink was my daughter I'd be sending that officer birthday and Christmas gifts/cards along with a heartfelt thank you note every year for the rest of his life.

How do you know it isn’t yours?
Originally Posted by RickyD
The cop did the right thing and placed his rounds well. Shooting to a non-lethal area is never a good idea when shooting is required. Regardless of what the story is that prompted the much larger girl to attempt to murder the girl in pink in the presence of LEO's, it very likely was trivial. These people often need nearly no reason to kill each other, so if it is any consolation to you, the girl in pink may be dead soon if she can't move in with relatives out of state.

The sad fact is the cop has to not only process the situation at hand, but the legal team he will need and what repercussions doing his job will have to him and his families' future. The cop will also need to move and probably change names , if he in fact ain't scapegoated........
Biz is booming.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AXON

Bought 20 shares just under $3000, already made $3.80
Birdwatcher, just saw your question. Not sure about him, but our range and ordnance staff are top notch. Before the big ammo shortage, we were allowed to shoot 50 rounds of their ammo a week. SWAT and Narcotics Tactical can shoot a lot more. Like any big department, you have people that can shoot great, and people who only take their pistol out during quals. CPD transitioned from M&P 40s to M&P 2.0 9mm about a year ago. Most people don’t realize that Columbus is the 14th largest city in the U. S. It has a 2000 member department with a full time SWAT Team, 5 MD 530 helicopters, horses, motorcycles, K9s, and every Detective type you could imagine. The POS Democrat mayor, Andrew Ginther hates the police and does everything he can to ruin this once great department.

Ron
Wonder if the ammo company did testing for such occasions with a 300 pound block of ballistics gel.
On another note, Mom is squawking now because she sees dollar signs. She wasn’t even taking care of her daughter. She sent her to a foster home. Obviously not Mother of the year.

Ron

That is what really is disturbing. They just didn't give a [bleep] who was there. That asswhole that wanted to kick the one down with a cop right there with a gun in his hand? That happened so damn fast. That 16 year old was 200+ lbs. and had murder in her heart. Good riddance.

Stupid, rabid, savage animals.

But no laws should apply to them at all....................or so they think; seem to be slow learners too.

MM
Congrats to the officer for quick action and hitting the target. If we only had narrative destroying devices we could use to get the truth out....
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki's response to the police shooting of a knife-wielding black teen in Columbus:

“The killing of 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant by Columbus police is tragic. She was a child. We are thinking of her friends and family and the communities that are grieving her loss,” Psaki said at a briefing when asked whether Biden had been briefed on the shooting, replying in the affirmative.

She went on to say:

“We know that police violence disproportionately impacts Black and Latino communities and that Black women and girls, like Black men and boys, experience higher rates of police violence. We also know that there are particular vulnerabilities that children in foster care like Ma'Khia face."

The shooting has already sparked protests in the city that threaten to spread nationwide.

The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation is conducting an independent probe of the shooting according to Democrap Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther.
They know jack squat LMAO

If I were the girl in pink (feels very odd saying this) I don't think I would have wanted the officer to fire 1 shot and then see if that was going to prevent me from being stabbed.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The constant narrative of appeasement, every white officer is in the wrong every time...only leads to one conclusion. Black anarchy.
There is only one way out of this, a slow transition to complete and total apartheid. Black cities, black cops, black judges, black juries, black everything. Let them become the masters of their destiny. Encourage them, to free themselves from the burden of interaction with the stacked deck of a white system that they have come to loathe, and a race of people that they clearly hate. Encourage them to build a society to their own design. It could be financed by woke corporate entities, giving loans as investment seed. Surely Coke and Nike can spare some seed money.

Could this be why Trump wanted to buy Greenland?
“We don’t normally release this stuff so early been since you mask wearing idiots took over the world we kinda have to. We know it won’t do any good because you’re all fugking morons anyway, but here it is.”

PS-Please don’t burn the city.
Did fat girl die? Haven't seen it reported.
Originally Posted by DMc

ya
the earlier video from american renaissance pretty much just reinforces what anyone who has lived around blacks knows. the africa/evolution theory is interesting and makes sense. its too bad that this type of study can't even be whispered about without being called racist. it could maybe be used to help fix the problems. but no, we will blame white people as the reason for black behavior. we will keep having to lower our societal standards until we devolve.
This is how HuffPo reported it.

Friggin’ outrageous mad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_607f6a3de4b03fc5b215cb6f/amp

One Officer - who was not identified- fired several times at the Black teenager, who appeared to be grappling with another female. The teen collapsed on the ground and, moments later, a witness could be heard shouting, “She’s a f***ing kid man!”. A small knife could be seen next to the fallen teenager.
No suprise is it, that the MSM isn't showing that knife about to hit home on the girl in pink? She "reportedly had a knife". Why on earth do they want to get more people hurt instead of trying to tell the whole truth and work toward calm? ( I know the answer - just having trouble accepting it.)
Originally Posted by DMc

DRT.
The response, and maybe the intent, of State and Federal Government will be to make all cops black.

Welcome to Reconstruction 2.0.

Police Body Cam footage at Columbus Zoo

I get so tired of these race pimps crying alligator tears for these pos criminals when they get shot.

Mike Brown - strong arm robbery
Trayvon Martin - worked in bashing Zimmerman’s head in on the pavement.
Holding a prego woman at gunpoint while robbing her.
Rape.
And now this.

Screw these criminal pos! Where the hell is the empathy for their VICTIMS? Damned liberal aholez always stick up for the perps! They’re always on the wrong side of everything
It's all on purpose and by design, Ben. Divide us to conquer us. This will end badly for many.
Next time, don’t roll out.

Sorry, the risk to the officers is too great. It’s a community policing issue.
Officer Time solves every problem.

I seriously can't believe da po-po still try to show up to this stuff before its over.
Wonder how many more violent acts this gal has done in her short life.

The cop did what he had to do and i have no problem in doing so no matter if the person doing the stabbing is 10 or 80.

No matter the color,no matter the race.
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki's response to the police shooting of a knife-wielding black teen in Columbus:

“The killing of 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant by Columbus police is tragic. She was a child. We are thinking of her friends and family and the communities that are grieving her loss,” Psaki said at a briefing when asked whether Biden had been briefed on the shooting, replying in the affirmative.

She went on to say:

“We know that police violence disproportionately impacts Black and Latino communities and that Black women and girls, like Black men and boys, experience higher rates of police violence. We also know that there are particular vulnerabilities that children in foster care like Ma'Khia face."

The shooting has already sparked protests in the city that threaten to spread nationwide.

The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation is conducting an independent probe of the shooting according to Democrap Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther.

Read my sig line.
Originally Posted by bpas105
No suprise is it, that the MSM isn't showing that knife about to hit home on the girl in pink? She "reportedly had a knife". Why on earth do they want to get more people hurt instead of trying to tell the whole truth and work toward calm? ( I know the answer - just having trouble accepting it.)

They literally want to tear the nation apart at the seams. That's what their purpose is. They're Marxists.
Just imagine what would be said if the cop had stood by and allowed pinkie to be sliced open from belly to brisket right there in front of him with his body cam recording the whole thing.

The first thing that would be mentioned is that he would have stopped the attacker if she was knifing a white person.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMac007
Just imagine what would be said if the cop had stood by and allowed pinkie to be sliced open from belly to brisket right there in front of him with his body cam recording the whole thing.

The first thing that would be mentioned is that he would have stopped the attacker if she was knifing a white person.

Of course, with regard to blacks, cops have been intentionally put into a no win dilemma.
That ole' boy up in Minnysoda would have been okay if he had actually killed Floyd, rather than trying to secure him until an ambulamps got there.
Originally Posted by cv540
Bet the local Quickie-Mart will be mourning the loss of her as a customer as their sale of Funions and fruity soda plummet.

laugh laugh laugh
And, unfortunately, this happens:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...er-stopped-teen-stabbing-another-person/

Little dog totally unimpressed
Columbus cop who fatally shot Ma'Khia Bryant, 16, is an expert marksman in the Air National Guard where he also serves as a military policeman:

- Nicholas Reardon shot Bryant at around 4.45pm on Tuesday on the 3100 block of Legion Lane while responding to a 911 call about an attempted stabbing;

-Reardon, a graduate of Bishop Watterson Catholic school in Columbus, was a member of the school's wrestling team;

- While he attended Air Force basic combat training, the school posted updates on his progress;

- Reardon graduated from basic combat training in August 2017 before attending the military's Security Forces Tech School at Lackland Air Force Base;

- The Security Forces Academy teaches a 65-day course where students learn the basic functions of serving as military police; and

His alma mater's Twitter account said he earned the expert marksman badge for the M4A1 used by the military.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tional-Guard-earned-expert-marksman.html
Lord of the flies. No one asking who raised the knifer? Who taught her to use lethal level violence to resolve a dispute?
Nick Reardon is a good kid. His Dad, now retired was an SP Sgt. In the Ohio ANG. Solid, hard working family. Sadly, there life will be changes for a long time if not ever.

Ron
Originally Posted by bpas105

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I seriously can't believe da po-po still try to show up to this stuff before its over.
What happened to "go slow, maybe it'll be over when we get there"?
Nothing new! In the ‘40s it was ice picks, hatchets, axes, butcher knives, or hammer and it all goes back to culture! Color is immaterial......all to culture! All they know how to do is react and the consequences of their action never enters their mind!!!
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
What happened to "go slow, maybe it'll be over when we get there"?

My point exactly.
Leave out the truth when it suits, add a dash of doubt when it promotes the agenda, marginalize those that won't get on board, vilify those who dare to oppose, and reassure everybody that you are the only way to fix it all. The desire to speak truth is simply not in them, because there is no power to be had or money to be made from an aware population.

I told my wife that I don't hate the people that know no better, but I have some rather strong feelings towards those that are knowingly manipulating and using us as a nation. They are simply pimps and hustlers, happy to ride this country into the ground as long as they get a part of running the next one. They must do this, because they have nothing to offer in a free society.
The way things are going, the police will soon be standing back and letting them kill each other. I think they'd be justified to let them.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The way things are going, the police will soon be standing back and letting them kill each other. I think they'd be justified to let them.

Yup, let them get in a couple fatal strikes then shoot the perp. Irrefutable intent and 2 for 1. Why sure if it had been Jen Psaki in pink and some floydette stabbing her do you suppose she would be opposed to LEO use of lethal force? Only thing the cop done wrong I can see is to not let the floydette draw some blood first to prove absolute intent.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

You guys just don't have full knowledge of what went on in that regard. I could write a book. But then, you'd all be in the streets killing everything you see.
Lin Warren made millions doing just that scam using her husband's name. She had informers at HUD to tell her what was coming up so she could be in first.

If I were the girl in pink (feels very odd saying this) I don't think I would have wanted the officer to fire 1 shot and then see if that was going to prevent me from being stabbed.

I think that one in the hip socket does a lot to diffuse fight ability, larger animals have a harder time balancing when one leg is out from under them......

I think that one in the hip socket does a lot to diffuse fight ability, larger animals have a harder time balancing when one leg is out from under them......

Considering that, in my experience, shooting people in the chest with a rifle didn't always stop them, trying to "stop" someone by shooting them with a handgun not center mass/CNS seems rather stupid.

But, hey, maybe your experiences shooting people are different.

I've also read that shooting the stop/hurt, not kill opens one up to cruel and excessive force. Can't remember where I read that, but I do remember reading that as a response to people just saying "shoot them in the leg, don't kill them"
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Blackheart

How do you know it isn’t yours?

LMAO
Good situational awareness, assessment and lethal force execution by the Officer. Unfortunately he will more than likely be hung out to dry to appease the blacks and stop any rioting, especially since the cop is a WHITE man.

That mother fugger that kicked the girl in the head should be charged with attempted murder.

Lawless animals!
New MANDATORY reading at all the new politically correct WOKE Schools:

[Linked Image from cms.zerohedge.com]

Inquiring Democraps, Leftists and Progressives Want To Know: Since when do we need the cops to intervene in the recreational stabbings of our youth?
Damn, she's a big one. Might 'ought to have her scored by Boone & Crockett.........
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Damn, she's a big one. Might 'ought to have her scored by Boone & Crockett.........

LOL. grin
Is Department ammo Buffalo Bore 147 Hardcast?

That's a good a stop as Phil's...
From the latest article I've read about it:

"This never should have happened," the teen’s mother, Paula Bryant, told 10TV in a teary-eyed report. "She's a loving girl."

Yup, she's loving alright. She'd love you to death.
They act like animals and want to be treated like scholars. Christ, you cant even help someone out anymore without ridicule. I would've pulled up in the cruiser and said "[bleep] this", then went around the block a few times. In all reality, I'm expecting the aforementioned to be SOP sooner rather than later. Its a lose/lose otherwise.
© 24hourcampfire