Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bpas105
No suprise is it, that the MSM isn't showing that knife about to hit home on the girl in pink? She "reportedly had a knife". Why on earth do they want to get more people hurt instead of trying to tell the whole truth and work toward calm? ( I know the answer - just having trouble accepting it.)

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Officer Time solves every problem.
I seriously can't believe da po-po still try to show up to this stuff before its over.
What happened to "go slow, maybe it'll be over when we get there"?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Nothing new! In the ‘40s it was ice picks, hatchets, axes, butcher knives, or hammer and it all goes back to culture! Color is immaterial......all to culture! All they know how to do is react and the consequences of their action never enters their mind!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Officer Time solves every problem.
I seriously can't believe da po-po still try to show up to this stuff before its over.
What happened to "go slow, maybe it'll be over when we get there"?

My point exactly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leave out the truth when it suits, add a dash of doubt when it promotes the agenda, marginalize those that won't get on board, vilify those who dare to oppose, and reassure everybody that you are the only way to fix it all. The desire to speak truth is simply not in them, because there is no power to be had or money to be made from an aware population.

I told my wife that I don't hate the people that know no better, but I have some rather strong feelings towards those that are knowingly manipulating and using us as a nation. They are simply pimps and hustlers, happy to ride this country into the ground as long as they get a part of running the next one. They must do this, because they have nothing to offer in a free society.

Now with even more aplomb
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The way things are going, the police will soon be standing back and letting them kill each other. I think they'd be justified to let them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The way things are going, the police will soon be standing back and letting them kill each other. I think they'd be justified to let them.

Yup, let them get in a couple fatal strikes then shoot the perp. Irrefutable intent and 2 for 1. Why sure if it had been Jen Psaki in pink and some floydette stabbing her do you suppose she would be opposed to LEO use of lethal force? Only thing the cop done wrong I can see is to not let the floydette draw some blood first to prove absolute intent.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by viking
Looked like a nice neighborhood once.

Investors have been buying houses in nice neighborhoods and renting them out. They can get Section 8 money, so a $2,000/month rent becomes $800/month or something for the renters, with .Gov picking up the balance.

That's besides all the foreclosed houses that HUD picked up and sold to minorities to block bust starting in 2008.

You guys just don't have full knowledge of what went on in that regard. I could write a book. But then, you'd all be in the streets killing everything you see.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Lin Warren made millions doing just that scam using her husband's name. She had informers at HUD to tell her what was coming up so she could be in first.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I am not second guessing ,but the perp had a big wide blue jean colored target that with one shot would have diffused her fighting ability. That being said, I bet there was NO victims present, just people of varying degrees of guilty. But fatally shooting one is a ghetto lottery win for at least one of the involved families...........

If I were the girl in pink (feels very odd saying this) I don't think I would have wanted the officer to fire 1 shot and then see if that was going to prevent me from being stabbed.

I think that one in the hip socket does a lot to diffuse fight ability, larger animals have a harder time balancing when one leg is out from under them......

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cv540
I am not second guessing ,but the perp had a big wide blue jean colored target that with one shot would have diffused her fighting ability. That being said, I bet there was NO victims present, just people of varying degrees of guilty. But fatally shooting one is a ghetto lottery win for at least one of the involved families...........

If I were the girl in pink (feels very odd saying this) I don't think I would have wanted the officer to fire 1 shot and then see if that was going to prevent me from being stabbed.

I think that one in the hip socket does a lot to diffuse fight ability, larger animals have a harder time balancing when one leg is out from under them......

Considering that, in my experience, shooting people in the chest with a rifle didn't always stop them, trying to "stop" someone by shooting them with a handgun not center mass/CNS seems rather stupid.

But, hey, maybe your experiences shooting people are different.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I've also read that shooting the stop/hurt, not kill opens one up to cruel and excessive force. Can't remember where I read that, but I do remember reading that as a response to people just saying "shoot them in the leg, don't kill them"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If that girl in pink was my daughter I'd be sending that officer birthday and Christmas gifts/cards along with a heartfelt thank you note every year for the rest of his life.

How do you know it isn’t yours?

LMAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good situational awareness, assessment and lethal force execution by the Officer. Unfortunately he will more than likely be hung out to dry to appease the blacks and stop any rioting, especially since the cop is a WHITE man.

That mother fugger that kicked the girl in the head should be charged with attempted murder.

Lawless animals!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
New MANDATORY reading at all the new politically correct WOKE Schools:

[Linked Image from cms.zerohedge.com]

Inquiring Democraps, Leftists and Progressives Want To Know: Since when do we need the cops to intervene in the recreational stabbings of our youth?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Damn, she's a big one. Might 'ought to have her scored by Boone & Crockett.........

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Damn, she's a big one. Might 'ought to have her scored by Boone & Crockett.........

LOL. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Is Department ammo Buffalo Bore 147 Hardcast?

That's a good a stop as Phil's...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
From the latest article I've read about it:

"This never should have happened," the teen’s mother, Paula Bryant, told 10TV in a teary-eyed report. "She's a loving girl."

Yup, she's loving alright. She'd love you to death.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
M
They act like animals and want to be treated like scholars. Christ, you cant even help someone out anymore without ridicule. I would've pulled up in the cruiser and said "[bleep] this", then went around the block a few times. In all reality, I'm expecting the aforementioned to be SOP sooner rather than later. Its a lose/lose otherwise.

Last edited by Mandozoots; 04/22/21.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 53 invisible), 2,210 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,361
Posts18,506,347
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.