Home
Unreal...but expected.
And I thought Waters was hideous looking...

Osky
Like the NYC BLM said "That's why we gotta keep on rioting. We wouldn't have had this resolution if we didn't."
All part of the plan.
Dr. Steve --> LIKE
While I greatly appreciate the men and women who are in law enforcement, I would not encourage any young person to become a patrol officer. I don't blame any current officer for resigning.
Crime is going to increase to 1980s NYC levels..
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Crime is going to increase to 1980s NYC levels..

Driving more people out of the city, exponentially growing the urban sprawl already destroying the country.
I'd love to see a National police strike all summer long & see the Ring Announcer dude say ''lets get it on'' .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I'd love to see a National police strike all summer long & see the Ring Announcer dude say ''lets get it on'' .

Popo's can't strike in Texas. Can they elsewhere? Ours just quit to become lawyers or refinery workers.
If they're handing in their resignations because a cop is going to jail for killing a helpless man...

...it sounds like these are the cops we WANT to resign! Very good!
They'll prosecute anyone that takes the law into their own hands, and there's no cops, so that leaves lawlessness and chaos.

Gee, who could have seen that coming.
Originally Posted by Goosey
If they're handing in their resignations because a cop is going to jail for killing a helpless man...

Jeffo. I thought you died when you fell off a 4 ft step ladder? Or did opening that box of bullets incapacitate you? lol
The world needs ditch diggers too...
This is great news! The urbanites deserve the misery they created.

Fool the mob won. You don't get it do you? The mob works for the DNC, they burned and looted with some killing and got Chauvin convicted. He would for sure have been convicted of something anyway.
Good, i wish they'd all quit, wouldn't take three days, they'd all be begged back with handsome raises.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Good, i wish they'd all quit, wouldn't take three days, they'd all be begged back with handsome raises.

Or we could just get on with it.

Fugging spineless city councils......
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Popo's can't strike in Texas. Can they elsewhere? Ours just quit to become lawyers or refinery workers.

How much blue flu would be needed to flip the light switch?

You’re full of schitt Poosey

Here they take junior management positions at grocery stores and small factories. Most seem to like it much better than law enforcement.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Bro, you should team up with Lebron james and Obama to save America from white racisrt cops and gun owners
[quote=Goosey]If they're handing in their resignations because a cop is going to jail for killing a helpless man.../quote]

Ha! Ha! Ha!

"Helpless" man could have avoided his untimely death by:

1.) Obeying the law and not putting himself in a position to be arrested for criminal activity.

2.) Stayed off the drugs that make people act violently and irrationally along with taxing the body and especially the cardiovascular system.

3.) Worked with his doctors to treat his cardiovascular disease . (Forensic experts testify that a combination of drugs and cardio disease killed George Floyd: https://www.npr.org/2021/04/14/9873...d-heart-disease-drugs-killed-george-floy)

4.) Submitted peacefully to authorities and did not resist arrest.

If George Floyd had done any of these things, he'd be alive today. He put himself in that situation and then exacerbated it.

This might be comedy, but it is the truth. Learn it!

"If you follow these simple rules, you will probably avoid getting your ass kicked."
I don't think the good Doctor has the data to back up his claim.
The verdict was just a couple of days ago, there's no way he has conclusive data to support the claims in this video.
SIGH, so much for the ammo/gun panic buying subsiding. I have a bad case of NAPA fatigue....
I hear the People don't understand what its like to be a young black man in America. I think its young black men/women are the ones who don't understand how to live within the confines of the law.

I encouraged a young man to become involved in law enforcement (mountie)...I wish I never did the referral for this outstanding young man, I pray nothing happens to him.

I have a higher level of respect for law enforcement today, than I did yesterday.
lock and load boys its going to be ruff shameful summer . Jesse Ventura had a sign on his wall we don`t call 911 . we better hope and pray Trump runs for the house in Florida and restores peace in America !
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I don't think the good Doctor has the data to back up his claim.
The verdict was just a couple of days ago, there's no way he has conclusive data to support the claims in this video.

Dr. Steve has always been weak on data in his video's which is why I don't watch him. If you want FACTS watch Dan Bongino.
I like Turley because his show is about optimism. Sure, he overstates the sunshine sometimes and jumps to conclusions, but he often has very good info and it is a pleasant change to see optimism rather than a constant barrage of negativism.
Alright, big deal. Better no cops than what we have now. And by that, I mean cowards who will watch a city and its businesses be burnt to the ground, lives and fortunes destroyed, and do absolutely nothing. Yet, if someone stands up to the mob like in Kenosha, Missouri, or Portland they are slapped down and arrested almost immediately by those same cowards.

Better to have a truly lawless society than one where the law only applies to those who were inclined to mostly abide it anyway. Actually, better a truly lawless society than one where the law is manipulated and used like a weapon against the law abiding while allowing the mob to go unchecked.
JoeBob, the cops are in the same shoes as everyone else. If they stand against the mob they are prosecuted, imprisoned and bankrupted. You have such a personal hard on against cops and are throwing so many stones at them that you have built a wall too high to see any reality on the other side. Are there so bad ones, hell yes. The majority are good guys jammed in an impossible position by the liberals and media. You're an attorney, right? I'd bet the ratio of good vs. corrupt favors cops heavily over crooked lawyers.
Originally Posted by MOGC
JoeBob, the cops are in the same shoes as everyone else. If they stand against the mob they are prosecuted, imprisoned and bankrupted. You have such a personal hard on against cops and are throwing some many stones at them that you have built a wall too high to see any reality on the other side.

No, they are not in the same shoes as everyone else. They have the option of quitting, which is exactly what the honorable ones should do. There is no draft for cops.

And if they ignore the mob, they could easily ignore those who defend themselves against it. But, once again, over and over and over they don’t.
Imagine quitting your job because you were no longer allowed to abuse your customers.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
JoeBob, the cops are in the same shoes as everyone else. If they stand against the mob they are prosecuted, imprisoned and bankrupted. You have such a personal hard on against cops and are throwing some many stones at them that you have built a wall too high to see any reality on the other side.

No, they are not in the same shoes as everyone else. They have the option of quitting, which is exactly what the honorable ones should do. There is no draft for cops.

And if they ignore the mob, they could easily ignore those who defend themselves against it. But, once again, over and over and over they don’t.

You missed my edit. I hope they all quit and we can see how it shakes out. You can litigate that bitch with the shank off of you.
Alright, big deal. Better no cops than what we have now. And by that, I mean cowards who will watch a city and its businesses be burnt to the ground, lives and fortunes destroyed, and do absolutely nothing. Yet, if someone stands up to the mob like in Kenosha, Missouri, or Portland they are slapped down and arrested almost immediately by those same cowards.

Better to have a truly lawless society than one where the law only applies to those who were inclined to mostly abide it anyway. Actually, better a truly lawless society than one where the law is manipulated and used like a weapon against the law abiding while allowing the mob to go unchecked.

Exactly, this “poor me, I’m just a cop caught between a rock and my pension”, is getting old, very old.

Do your job, or quit.

Defunding the police is starting to look better and better.

You missed my edit. I hope they all quit and we can see how it shakes out.

I hope they all quit too.
Originally Posted by ribka

Bro, you should team up with Lebron james and Obama to save America from white racisrt cops and gun owners

Haha, so much drama here. Dumbest video ever. According to half of you, we no longer have cops. I bet not one cop in my whole state quit over Chauvin.
Insanity is growing exponentially.

[Linked Image]
Cops and federal officers are the ones who are letting our border be overrun right now. They follow orders and release these people right into the US, while knowing that it is illegal and harmful. “Hey man, just following orders. I don’t make policy.” Yet, what do you think would happen if some citizens banded together and tried to secure our borders.

If the last year or two hasn’t made it clear, you will have to choose sides. If you are a white person in this country of a Christian or conservative bent, you are the enemy. If you still live in a region, city, or state where you can still straddle that line, good for you. But make no mistake, the choice is coming.

Originally Posted by ironbender

Two weeks would seal the deal and just let havoc reign full bore and wfo Then see if another two weeks is needed.

Let the City Councils, Mayors and Governors handle things in those interim periods.

Of course, you’d never notice it happened in Chicago or Baltimore.
SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash. — The Spokane County Sheriff's Office latest recruiting tactic is turning heads in several major western cities.

SCSO has launched a series of billboards in Portland, Seattle, and Denver that advertise a hefty bonus for sufficiently experienced officers.

"We put up billboards in Portland as close to the police precincts as we could get, saying '15 thousand dollar signing bonus. We're hiring 40 lateral deputies. We want you,'" said Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich.

Jayco

Haha, so much drama here. Dumbest video ever. According to half of you, we no longer have cops. I bet not one cop in my whole state quit over Chauvin.

Naw, they just quit back in August .
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Two weeks would seal the deal and just let havoc reign full bore and wfo Then see if another two weeks is needed.

Let the City Councils, Mayors and Governors handle things in those interim periods.

No, you really don’t understand. Chaos is what is wanted. As they say in the programming world, “It’s a feature, not a bug.”

When Lenin was informed that there was no food and there were food riots in the streets, he said, “Good. The more the better.”

No, you really don’t understand. Chaos is what is wanted. As they say in the programming world, “It’s a feature, not a bug.”

When Lenin was informed that there was no food and there were food riots in the streets, he said, “Good. The more the better.”

No sir. I fully understand the situation.

Outright full National chaos in the big cities is what’s needed to wake liberals up to the facts of what they’ve elected and that police are needed and that laws need to be enforced in order to maintain a peaceful, civil society .

Let the scchitt hit the wall and put these liberal minded people on their own to defend themselves with no buffer between them and the bad guys.

As Lenin said, the more the better.

Outright full National chaos in the big cities is what’s needed to wake liberals up to the facts of what they’ve elected and that police are needed and that laws need to be enforced in order to maintain a peaceful, civil society .

Let the scchitt hit the wall and put these liberal minded people on their own to defend themselves with no buffer between them and the bad guys.

They won’t be awakened. It’s what they want. You act as though they are stupid and need to be persuaded. They’re not stupid. They know what will happen. They will double down and blame you. Then use the chaos as an excuse to crack down on YOU while ignoring those actually creating and indeed, helping them foment more chaos.

This a revolution. We are in the middle of it right now.

They won’t be awakened. It’s what they want. You act as though they are stupid and need to be persuaded. They’re not stupid. They know what will happen. They will double down and blame you. Then use the chaos as an excuse to crack down on YOU while ignoring those actually creating and indeed, helping them foment more chaos.

I am speaking of the liberal voting public in the big cities and not of the “handlers”.

If the cops ain’t around, joebob, who is going to double down and “crack down “ on anyone ?

I am speaking of the liberal voting public in the big cities and not of the “handlers”.

If the cops ain’t around, joebob, who is going to double down and “crack down “ on anyone ?

The new federal police. And those you hope will be awakened, will cheer them on.

Oh brother.
Originally Posted by gunner500

My sentiments exactly! If they want to go around drunk, drugged, rob, kill, rape, vandalize...and for EVERYONE to sit down and stfu then fuggem.
[quote=ltppowell][quote=ol_mike]I'd love to see a National police strike all summer long & see the Ring Announcer dude say ''lets get it on'' .

[

The new federal police. And those you hope will be awakened, will cheer them on.

“The new federal police “, eh ?

You got enough of them right now, as we speak, for every large liberal city in the nation if the city and county LEOs stay home for the next 2 weeks ?

What we have here is failure to communicate.
But carry on. I see your point.
Cops and federal officers are the ones who are letting our border be overrun right now. They follow orders and release these people right into the US, while knowing that it is illegal and harmful. “Hey man, just following orders. I don’t make policy.” Yet, what do you think would happen if some citizens banded together and tried to secure our borders.

So, when can we expect your arrival at the border? Get some good video of you repelling the hordes down there and post it up here. Looking forward to that. I know since you are a sworn officer of the court and an invested member of the legal system, the same legal system allowing the open border, that you will be in the fight hands on to close the border. JoeBob tossing illegals across the river MMA style. Waiting on the video...

So, when can we expect your arrival at the border? Get some good video of you repelling the hordes down there and post it up here. Looking forward to that. I know since you are a sworn officer of the court and an invested member of the legal system, the same legal system allowing the open border, that you will be in the fight hands on to close the border. JoeBob tossing illegals across the river MMA style. Waiting on the video...

Meh...I don’t care enough. I waiting for the collapse. But at least I’m not getting a paycheck and a pension for ignoring the law.
How is issuing an NTA to an illegal alien against the law?
Originally Posted by deflave

Actually, reports are that they are being released with notices to appear.
Ozzie is a no nonsence sheriff. Sure glad he is my sheriff.
https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/18/colorado-police-resign-retire-reform-law/

looks like Colorado is immune to this

Yeah.

I think that might be what NTA stands for.

What’s illegal about it?

That was from a new bill from almost a year ago, nothing to do with Chauvin trial.

And I'll add "Individually, police departments say since the bill became law, they’ve had more than the normal number of resignations and retirements, but none is able to conclude it’s the direct result of SB 217. The number of separations since the bill became law is slightly higher than the average number POST usually sees over the same time period, officials said. "

How many were hired since then?
Still baffles me that cities complain about the cops they hire and train.

They’re not private contractors.

Maybe that’s a better idea.......
I’m pulled a lot of different directions on this.
The mid terms are coming and historically the president losses seats. Have to keep the pavement apes fired up.
On the other hand you have to be stupid to live in say Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore or Minneapolis.
Being a cop in one of the above cities is unbelievable. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
The mid terms are coming and historically the president losses seats. Have to keep the pavement apes fired up.
On the other hand you have to be stupid to live in say Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore or Minneapolis.

That is the strategy. Sow fear. Fear of losing voting rights, fear of getting killed by cops, fear of the virus.
Remember Obama's Civilian National Security Force.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/remember_obamas_civilian_national_security_force.html

Once enough officers resign or retire and very few want to become police officers our mighty hero can step up and offer the plan he has had in mind for many years. They will answer to people behind closed doors and be yet another extension of the hateful, communist, liberal left democrats. It will be an easy and welcomed transition too after enough cities burn and innocent people die.

If the last year or two hasn’t made it clear, you will have to choose sides. If you are a white person in this country of a Christian or conservative bent, you are the enemy. If you still live in a region, city, or state where you can still straddle that line, good for you. But make no mistake, the choice is coming.

Okay, I'll say it. Everything JoeBob says is true and I agree with him.
There are plenty of starry eyed 20 year olds with hardons to be cops...
I don't know if anyone realizes this but just because someone in a Trump t-shirt says something on a youtube video, doesn't mean its true.

JoeBob is making the point that if he and a bunch of his buddies went down there and tried to repel the illegals crossing the border they would quickly be arrested by the same officers who are pointedly not doing their own jobs and arresting the same illegals. Their hands are not tied. They are choosing to obey obviously illegal orders.
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

That is the strategy. Sow fear. Feear of losing voting rights, fear of getting killed by cops, fear of the virus.

Yup!

If they can keep people convinced they're gonna die they can keep them under their thumb.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I don't know if anyone realizes this but just because someone in a Trump t-shirt says something on a youtube video, doesn't mean its true.

They probably realize this but on the other hand most everyone here recognizes you're an ignorant stool stabber.

None quit over Chauvin, but many are quitting over how this has all gone down.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

They probably realize this but on the other hand most everyone here recognizes you're an ignorant stool stabber.

I am not ignorant and you were the one who said don't use any lubricant
The rump ranger ashamed of being a turd burglar. Shocking.
The dems have flushed the good military generals now they will make it so any good cop will quit. A perfect plan, they are good at the long game.
Bloomberg is a enemy of this nation also.

Of course it doesn't. Just look at all the lieberal demoncraps who wore Trump shirts while storming the Capital Bldg so they could appear as Trump supporters while doing evil things like killing a woman hero.

But everytime a lieberal demoncrap from the pit of Hell, like you, say anything, we all know it's lies of the Devil.
Originally Posted by Springcove
The rump ranger ashamed of being a turd burglar. Shocking.

You have to give 12344Nag some time. Not everyone is as proud of it as you are.
The most ironic thing about this is that this is going to happen in the schitbag cities the most, where law enforcement is most needed. It's not going to happen where real Americans live. So, the urban decay and destruction will just accelerate.
I just don't get why the black community idolizes lawless low life thugs???
Originally Posted by RickyD

Of course it doesn't. Just look at all the lieberal demoncraps who wore Trump shirts while storming the Capital Bldg so they could appear as Trump supporters while doing evil things like killing a woman hero.

But everytime a lieberal demoncrap from the pit of Hell, like you, say anything, we all know it's lies of the Devil.

Yes and they went as far as to where those t-shirts long before Jan 6 and continued to wear them after. The lengths some people will go to.

It's probably true more often than an official White House press release.

Yeah.

What’s illegal about it?

Excuse, iPhone autocorrect hit. I meant “without”.
Depending on how the sentence goes, I could see a lot more cops quitting. If I were a cop and with qualified immunity starting to go away, I would really have to think hard about how risky policing is going to become. Things in this country have really gone to shidt.
There are plenty of starry eyed 20 year olds with hardons to be cops...

young men and hard ons. Most knew that was your speciality
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

JoeBob is making the point that if he and a bunch of his buddies went down there and tried to repel the illegals crossing the border they would quickly be arrested by the same officers who are pointedly not doing their own jobs and arresting the same illegals. Their hands are not tied. They are choosing to obey obviously illegal orders.

Maybe you can tell us what’s illegal about serving an alien an NTA.

But I doubt it.

Yeah.

What’s illegal about it?

You mean like when they’re given ankle monitors and told to report to an ICE office?

What’s illegal about that?

Yeah.

What’s illegal about it?

You mean like when they’re given ankle monitors and told to report to an ICE office?

No, I mean like turned straight fricking loose with no paper, no appearance date, ....nada.

Yeah.

What’s illegal about it?

No, I mean like turned straight fricking loose with no paper, no appearance date, ....nada.

They're not released with no papers. They walk away with Democrat Party registration forms.
ICE gives them an appearance date.

It’s called self reporting. Stupid yes, illegal no.

Stop spewing bullschit.

Stop spewing bullschit.

Okay, whatever. They ARE being released with no appearance date.
He said that the accidental side effects are hurting the most vulnerable but I’m not so sure about that; they’re the proletariat who must rise up and overturn the existing order. They must be pushed to action!

All of this is just continuing the already disturbing swirl down the drain of these big leftist cities.
Originally Posted by auk1124

Here they take junior management positions at grocery stores. Most seem to like it much better than law enforcement.

LOL! That's what I did. Not because I liked it better, but for better pay.
Originally Posted by efw
He said that the accidental side effects are hurting the most vulnerable but I’m not so sure about that; they’re the proletariat who must rise up and overturn the existing order. They must be pushed to action!

All of this is just continuing the already disturbing swirl down the drain of these big leftist cities.

Exactly. Chaos is the desired result.

Most people still don’t get what we are facing.

Stop spewing bullschit.

Okay, whatever. They ARE being released with no appearance date.

And that’s illegal how?

No doubt.
When assigned to a riot / demonstration, we have orders as what will and will not be allowed. We are locked down hard as what can and cannot do. . By our superiors and we all have bosses!. So we cannot make many choices in those instances they are made for us. No we do not like watching buildings burned and looting happening right in front of us. But in that instance we do have set rules. Many just don't have a realistic idea of what the job is like today. They think they know but it not easy. But then they will ask why don't you just quit? Some of us can't some are doing so, I will be retiring. These are terrible times now and in our future. God help us all, we will need it!
Originally Posted by cs2blue
When assigned to a riot / demonstration, we have orders as what will and will not be allowed. We are locked down hard as what can and cannot do. . By our superiors and we all have bosses!. So we cannot make many choices in those instances they are made for us. No we do not like watching buildings burned and looting happening right in front of us. But in that instance we do have set rules. Many just don't have a realistic idea of what the job is like today. They think they know but it not easy. But then they will ask why don't you just quit? Some of us can't some are doing so, I will be retiring. These are terrible times now and in our future. God help us all, we will need it!

Why is it that “some of us can’t”? No way in hell I’m doing anything wrong or immoral for a dollar. There are other jobs.

Seriously?

GFY
Make no mistake, the people that are career LE are just as taken aback by the past 18 months as everybody else. But like any other demographic they are going to have to be calculated in any major career moves. Obviously the more time they have in, the more carefully they have to tread.

Most cops in large municipalities bring in more than six figures. Chump change for many I’m sure, but a solid income for wife (and often ex-wife given the profession) and children in most places.

So while you may not see an immediate mass exodus, we are going to see a mass exodus. Many of the country’s largest uniformed departments and agencies have already done 5, 10, and 15 year projections. I’m here to tell you it looks bad. Real bad.

There will be replacements, but given the apparent changing of case law and the associated training, I highly doubt they’ll give a fugk about anybody’s 911 call.

All those guys are gonna be long gone.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Why is it that “some of us can’t”? No way in hell I’m doing anything wrong or immoral for a dollar. There are other jobs.

If you’re a cop in Minneapolis, are you gonna go to jail to stop the looting of a business owner that voted for their current mayor?

You wanna do 25 years for defending the property of a person that voted for Maxine Waters? When a Maxine Waters and her ilk have specifically stated you’ll go to jail for it?

Most cops are stupid, but they ain’t fugkin stupid. Not after the first five years anyway. Lol

No doubt.

Pitcher and catcher...
we have a winner,goosey the dumbest mofo to ever grace this forum.sadly there are so many.

No doubt.

Pitcher and catcher...

Useful and clueless idiots for the communist take over of the US.

But I doubt it.
I never said nor thought they were being given a NTA, so why would I want to explain that? I'm not here to answer all your stupid questions, retard.

If you’re a cop in Minneapolis, are you gonna go to jail to stop the looting of a business owner that voted for their current mayor?

You wanna do 25 years for defending the property of a person that voted for Maxine Waters? When a Maxine Waters and her ilk have specifically stated you’ll go to jail for it?

Most cops are stupid, but they ain’t fugkin stupid. Not after the first five years anyway. Lol

I wouldn’t be a cop. That is the reason I stated “there are other jobs”. I agree that you have to do what your employer tells you. I just don’t agree that you have to continue working for that employer.
True, some are trying to get to their retirement, some are just leaving and doing other jobs. So currently, if I do not act when I should to stop a behavior the agency can fire me, the state can charge me criminally. If I do act and it is deemed to excessive, I get fired and prosecuted, If I am slow to react I can be killed, If I am to quick to react I may make a bad choice. and die, go to jail and be fired. We have job openings, who would like to be an LE now! We are hiring!

But I doubt it.
I never said nor thought they were being given a NTA, so why would I want to explain that? I'm not here to answer all your stupid questions, retard.

Because you said you agreed with everything JoeBob wrote.

And JoeBob wrote that.

You illiterate son of a bitch.

I wouldn’t be a cop. That is the reason I stated “there are other jobs”. I agree that you have to do what your employer tells you. I just don’t agree that you have to continue working for that employer.

Oh.

No doubt.

Pitcher and catcher...

You all and your homo-erotic fantasies. Glad I could give you a chubby.
True, some are trying to get to their retirement, some are just leaving and doing other jobs. So currently, if I do not act when I should to stop a behavior the agency can fire me, the state can charge me criminally. If I do act and it is deemed to excessive, I get fired and prosecuted, If I am slow to react I can be killed, If I am to quick to react I may make a bad choice. and die, go to jail and be fired. We have job openings, who would like to be an LE now! We are hiring!

If it is so bad, why would you continue to do it?

That goes both ways like your BUTT HOLE

LMAO

Hang in there and stay safe.
Make no mistake, the people that are career LE are just as taken aback by the past 18 months as everybody else. But like any other demographic they are going to have to be calculated in any major career moves. Obviously the more time they have in, the more carefully they have to tread.

Most cops in large municipalities bring in more than six figures. Chump change for many I’m sure, but a solid income for wife (and often ex-wife given the profession) and children in most places.

So while you may not see an immediate mass exodus, we are going to see a mass exodus. Many of the country’s largest uniformed departments and agencies have already done 5, 10, and 15 year projections. I’m here to tell you it looks bad. Real bad.

There will be replacements, but given the apparent changing of case law and the associated training, I highly doubt they’ll give a fugk about anybody’s 911 call.

Great post Clark. The face of law enforcement is going to change no doubt. Law enforcement practices will change. A few for the better. Most changes will contribute further to the skyrocketing violent crime rates many metro areas are seeing now.
Originally Posted by slobob63
we have a winner,goosey the dumbest mofo to ever grace this forum.sadly there are so many.

Winner and repeat Champion!
Originally Posted by BobBrown

LMAO

My goodness, the homo erotica is strong on this site. Did you have to touch yourself after typing that?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Great post Clark. The face of law enforcement is going to change no doubt. Law enforcement practices will change. A few for the better. Most changes will contribute further to the skyrocketing violent crime rates many metro areas are seeing now.

Who did your dreads for you in your AVATAR PICTURE? Thumbs up !

No doubt.

Pitcher and catcher...

You all and your homo-erotic fantasies. Glad I could give you a chubby.

#JaimeTurnandRun
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by slobob63

Winner and repeat Champion!

I don't know. calldumb and @JaimeTurnandRun Give him a run for his money.

LMAO

Meanwhile, dumb fugk Jaime is glued to Doan Lay'moan.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LMAO

When you read that, did you get the urge to stick your finger in your anus?

LMAO

Makes you want to tongue swirl his fingertips huh?
Guys it's not up to the cops, Trump, the 2022 election or anything else that involves politics. It's going to take us doing what was done at the bridge in Concord. It's better to be on the offense than defense too. It's what the 2nd Amendment was made for.

LMAO

Nah. Your one eye socket, though. Yeah.

LMAO

I bet you have the urge to post pictures. Thats when it gets interesting on here. You all talk up homosexual acts and before you know it, one of you is posting pictures as if that proves the person you are talking about is gay but heh, whatever floats your boat.

LMAO

Nah. Your one eye socket, though. Yeah.

My one eye socket? What about the other one? Are you saying that you want to poke me in one of my eyes or is there another meaning for "my one eye socket" like maybe my "brown eye socket"?

LMAO

I bet you have the urge to post pictures. Thats when it gets interesting on here. You all talk up homosexual acts and before you know it, one of you is posting pictures as if that proves the person you are talking about is gay but heh, whatever floats your boat.

Just like you. First thing you do when you come on is start talking about men's butts. Can't help yourself, I guess. In your genes.

Lol.

LMAO

Just like you. First thing you do when you come on is start talking about men's butts. Can't help yourself, I guess. In your genes.

Lol.

I didn't start any of this. Go back and look. You just hopped aboard the train so to speak. I just pointed out the obvious that its a youtube video and you all went all homo-erotic. Something I said triggered your inner homosexual to come out.

Nothing good will come from any of this.

Who did your dreads for you in your AVATAR PICTURE? Thumbs up !

Those are called "corn rows"...

Things could be too far gone for anything good to come of it. I can't help but think if Chauvin had been exposed to training that suggested there was value in at least feigning concern when the life passes out of a man you are forcefully restraining, that we may have been able to have avoid some of this mess. Emphasizing that unfortunately optics do matter and can influence juries and that your every action will be be filmed could be useful as well. But what do I know? I didn't think murder charge stood a very strong chance of sticking.

Have you caught any ffuukking peacock bass yet?
Hindsight being 20-20 (guess that meme was right about 2020 turning 21)..

The police should have called a tow-truck and left Floyd to finish overdosing in the impound lot...

I am not ignorant

All stool Stabbers say that.
How soon will it take for the newly hired cops to be capable and proficient? Too long I fear.

From my experience in my chosen profession, being hired and going through training isn't the simple answer to staffing issues. In my opinion, it's just a starting point. Imagine any sports team or military unit. Experience matters. Losing the core of any team is devastating. Your head count might be up to par, but your skills certainly are not.

Will some bad apples leave because the spotlight is now shining upon them? Sure, but many more rank and file people with lots of experience, contacts, and knowledge are leaving.

You think I was wary of LEO before this? I'm much more cautious now. Just like work, I was cautious around the new guy. The most dangerous were those who were there long enough to know enough to be dangerous and stopped asking questions.
What about more diverse. work forces and lowered standards? Cant be all bad

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; we WANT all of the cops out of the way, screw it, lets turn America into a two way range, and when the dust settles, let's see if we've "Paint it Black", or perhaps just a "Whiter Shade of Pale"? I'm telling you, WE can fix this, we need the cops out of the way first...
I think this is exactly what the biden admin wants. Mass exit of cops. Crime & murder increase at alarming rate across the country, They think it will make it easier to get the gun control/bans pushed thru they have been salivating for.
Originally Posted by Cretch
I think this is exactly what the biden admin wants. Mass exit of cops. Crime & murder increase at alarming rate across the country, They think it will make it easier to get the gun control/bans pushed thru they have been salivating for.

I think you are 100% correct.

I am not ignorant

All stool Stabbers say that.

You oughta know. You ain't ignorant are you?

Certain states will have something to say about that . I know a shat load of Patriots will at the least . I don’t know about you but I’m holding on to my BB guns.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; we WANT all of the cops out of the way, screw it, lets turn America into a two way range, and when the dust settles, let's see if we've "Paint it Black", or perhaps just a "Whiter Shade of Pale"? I'm telling you, WE can fix this, we need the cops out of the way first...

Just lacking leadership and communications “they” cannot fugk with . No, Trump is not that leader...

Certain states will have something to say about that . I know a shat load of Patriots will at the least . I don’t know about you but I’m holding on to my BB guns.

I'd like to think my home state of Missouri is one that seems to be ready to push back. We've got 2 places that are armpits though, St. Louis and Kansas City. They always have been and have their fair share of leftist.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Still baffles me that cities complain about the cops they hire and train.

They’re not private contractors.

Maybe that’s a better idea.......

Just call it Fallujah and be done with it, everywhere.

🦫

I don't feel like the Biden admin knows what it wants. I have a feeling that soon things are going to go very downhill for them and they are going to take us with them.

But I doubt it.

Flavor knows this, but those who don’t....

Because immigration court records are secret, it’s almost impossible to determine the % of illegals that show up for their court hearing after being given a NTA.

The stats that researchers use are based on a metrics, which can be manipulated to achieve whatever goal a researcher is after...

Basically, it’s politics as usual, and our Border Patrol is hemorrhaging, again, due to career political ass-holes.

🦫

Truly cannot blame anyone that wants to quit the force especially in a city that's not willing to stand behind them. Were going to see more of that as time goes on if we don't get rid of the two clowns in the executive soon. his entire administration is duty bound to destroy America.
It's not a new concept. Get rid of the old hands so that you can hire new ones more to your liking.

You can't possibly be that stupid...?
Soon the dems will start to organize the "federal police" as Obama desired.
He just didn't think it through. When they're standing in the desert with a couple of hundred wets and nothing to do with them but shoot them in the head or take them home, they'll get it.

I'm with you. My Red Rider isn't going anywhere.

Things could be too far gone for anything good to come of it. I can't help but think if Chauvin had been exposed to training that suggested there was value in at least feigning concern when the life passes out of a man you are forcefully restraining, that we may have been able to have avoid some of this mess. Emphasizing that unfortunately optics do matter and can influence juries and that your every action will be be filmed could be useful as well. But what do I know? I didn't think murder charge stood a very strong chance of sticking.

Have you caught any ffuukking peacock bass yet?

That’s a nice babble you had going there but it doesn’t make an ounce of sense.

Yes. Gobs of them.
Originally Posted by rickt300

I don't feel like the Biden admin knows what it wants. I have a feeling that soon things are going to go very downhill for them and they are going to take us with them.

I don't think those aszholes understand the direction they're pushing things.

I am worried if the cops are gone it's vigilante time and it will make the wild west look like disney world.
Originally Posted by chris_c

I am worried if the cops are gone it's vigilante time and it will make the wild west look like disney world.

I promise...no justice will be allowed.
Drug addict thugs who resist arrest deserve whatever happens to them. They tried to put Floyd in the patrol car. When that failed they just kept him laying on the ground while waiting for EMT. The cops didn’t know it Floyd was on PCP and dangerous so they had to maintain control of him. While waiting the fentanyl shut down Floyd’s breathing and that’s what killed him.
The left wants the local police to all quit. They want crime to go way so they can bring in their federal solution. They also want the poor to actively redistribute the wealth from the middle class to themselves through crime.

The very rich will hide in their gated communities with private security and wait for the socialist utopia to arive for everyone else. I saw it happen south africa. Now is a good time to start a private security company or sell alarm systems and fences.

I don't know what the left loves about crime and lawlessness but they seem to do everything they can to promote it.

Bb

I’m an optimist ultimately but also a realist in the “short term” and this constitutional republic as we knew it is gone.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

I’m an optimist ultimately but also a realist in the “short term” and this constitutional republic as we knew it is gone.

Spot on. Believing that vengeance is for the Lord to dish out is a big part of what is keeping me reasonably sane since the " election" . I'm grateful for the good people that are around me and living out in the country where I know my neighbors.
I'm thinking any solutions the left has will be Global ones. Creating failure through policy and herding Countries into a Global Government, which is their solution.

You can't possibly be that stupid...?

Yes he can.

Yes they do. Don't believe that Biden is in charge for a minute. There are others far more evil who are pulling his strings.
Originally Posted by 673
I'm thinking any solutions the left has will be Global ones. Creating failure through policy and herding Countries into a Global Government, which is their solution.

Canada is already part of the Global Government.

Yes they do. Don't believe that Biden is in charge for a minute. There are others far more evil who are pulling his strings.

We're not truly fücked unless all those forces of influence are aligned in lockstep. Human nature, greed, self-interest, and the nature of sociopathy are arguably all hedges against such a consolidation of power.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Drug addict thugs who resist arrest deserve whatever happens to them. They tried to put Floyd in the patrol car. When that failed they just kept him laying on the ground while waiting for EMT. The cops didn’t know it Floyd was on PCP and dangerous so they had to maintain control of him. While waiting the fentanyl shut down Floyd’s breathing and that’s what killed him.

Except for the fact that at no time did Floyd exhibit any violent behavior. He simply tensed up his body so the could not get him in the back of the car. He said he was claustrophobic. Once he was cuffed on on the ground, there wa no need to put a knee on his neck.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The left wants the local police to all quit. They want crime to go way so they can bring in their federal solution. They also want the poor to actively redistribute the wealth from the middle class to themselves through crime.

The very rich will hide in their gated communities with private security and wait for the socialist utopia to arive for everyone else. I saw it happen south africa. Now is a good time to start a private security company or sell alarm systems and fences.

I don't know what the left loves about crime and lawlessness but they seem to do everything they can to promote it.

Bb

Actually, they just think police should be held to a higher standard which they should be if they are going to have that kind of power.

Do you honestly think I believe that moron is in charge?

He doesn't have the gray to put his own bib on.

Bb

Actually, they just think police should be held to a higher standard which they should be if they are going to have that kind of power.

You just 'splain away it all.

LMAO.
Originally Posted by kingston

We're not truly fücked unless all those forces of influence are aligned in lockstep. Human nature, greed, self-interest, and the nature of sociopathy are arguably all hedges against such a consolidation of power.

Let them eat each other, as lately it appears they're so intent on doing.

Bb

LMAO.

Its just that simple. Sorry if it doesn't fit in with your imaginary conspiracy theories.
It's simple all right... simple minded. Are you an attorney also?
A friend of mine from high school will be resigning from LAPD here soon.

Bb

So the Nat'l Guard screening was the beta test?
It didn't seem to work so well.
Any whispers of a force being trained?
Or will they just hire BLTifa?
biden is just a dementia ridden puppet who is told what to do.as stated by far left cancer who are relentless and hell bent on destroying this country.cameltoe harris is a danger that soon will be realized as satan.never ever fool yourself into thinking they dont know what they are doing.they are going to push and push and push until finally the people who have had enough are going to say,you want my firearms,come hither at your demise as well as mine.better dead than live in a society these sick cancerous fecal matter would provide to all america, than there hypocritical selves.how so many in this country can be so blatantly fugging stupid and brainwashed into believing the insanity taught them is beyond belief.
also remember chaos and crisis,its all they live for.seriously are they ever satisfied.no they are not,they are unrelenting,ignorant bottom feeding far left trash.

Bb

LMAO.

Its just that simple. Sorry if it doesn't fit in with your imaginary conspiracy theories.

Imaginary? You simple fugk.
Once he was cuffed on on the ground, there wa no need to put a knee on his neck.

Why do you think that?
Is there such a thing as a liberal left wing cop?
Here’s a simple concept even your dumbass can figure out. If you don’t want to be detained by the police then don’t break the fugking law. He was a known violent criminal!!! What part of that don’t you get stupid? My hell you’re ignorant. Your mother should have swallowed
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Once he was cuffed on on the ground, there wa no need to put a knee on his neck.

Why do you think that?

Because he was subdued? He wasn't being violent? The only resisting he did was tensing up his body? He was not a danger to anyone?
Here’s a simple concept even your dumbass can figure out. If you don’t want to be detained by the police then don’t break the fugking law. He was a known violent criminal!!! What part of that don’t you get stupid? My hell you’re ignorant. Your mother should have swallowed

Apparently, you don't understand the concept of being detained. The definition of detained isn't handcuffed and laying face down with someone kneeling on your neck until you die. Also, he wasn't being violent. I don't think passing off a counterfeit $20 is a capitol offense in this country. They probably only cut off your hand in Saudi Arabia for that.

Bb

LMAO.

Yes, imaginary as in someone speaks out their ass with no proof whatsoever and you lap it up like a hungry dog because it suits your narrative.

Bb

LMAO.

Yes, imaginary as in someone speaks out their ass with no proof whatsoever and you lap it up like a hungry dog because it suits your narrative.

If you had a clue, you'd be annoying, but you don't.

Except for the fact that at no time did Floyd exhibit any violent behavior. He simply tensed up his body so the could not get him in the back of the car. He said he was claustrophobic. Once he was cuffed on on the ground, there wa no need to put a knee on his neck.

Funny how Floyd claimed he was claustrophobic when they were trying to put him in a car, yet when they found him he was already in a car. Why wasn't he claustrophobic then? Also when I watched the entire tape of his arrest, he was claiming he couldn't breathe even before he was on the ground. Total BS.

Funny how Floyd claimed he was claustrophobic when they were trying to put him in a car, yet when they found him he was already in a car. Why wasn't he claustrophobic then? Also when I watched the entire tape of his arrest, he was claiming he couldn't breathe even before he was on the ground. Total BS.

A critical thinker might be able to figure some of that out.

My question was rhetorical if that wasn't clear.

Apparently, you don't understand the concept of being detained. The definition of detained isn't handcuffed and laying face down with someone kneeling on your neck until you die. Also, he wasn't being violent. I don't think passing off a counterfeit $20 is a capitol offense in this country. They probably only cut off your hand in Saudi Arabia for that.

You are truly so stupid. Ya because someone in handcuffs has never got up and resisted arrest before. It’s why the technique is taught in the first place stupid. Expect the unexpected. Elklayer has more brains than you do.

All dope fiends get claustrophobic when they think about going somewhere that they can't get dope.

Says the guy that was ready to blow Saint Floyd lol

Doesn’t have to be violent all the time, but could have stt try started at anytime. There was no significant damage to Floyd’s neck and no evidence of strangulation, so how could the cops kill him? Fentanyl overdose shuts down the respiratory system which explains Floyd’s numerous complaints of being unable to breath.

Doesn’t have to be violent all the time, but could have stt try started at anytime. There was no significant damage to Floyd’s neck and no evidence of strangulation, so how could the cops kill him? Fentanyl overdose shuts down the respiratory system which explains Floyd’s numerous complaints of being unable to breath.

Don't try to talk reason with the queer. He's never been the victim of assault or had to take anyone into custody. He doesn't realize that just because someone says something that doesn't make it true. Many criminals say they can't breath or can't move their hands or what have you when they are arrested just trying to get an upper hand.

Fuggin queer always trying to get some in his butt hole, have to let that nasty shiet go.
© 24hourcampfire