Home
I used to see that often, basketball players, football players.

Anyone notice it?
Of course. Why do you ask? That's a tradition that goes way back.

Interestingly, the Eastern Churches cross themselves in the opposite way, and criticize the Western Churches for departing from the ancient tradition of doing it their way.
It’s their version of “hold my beer, watch this!!!”
It goes, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
Personally I don't think it is shown as a display, it should be a personal reminder of faith.
Of course some are obsessed that religion is a competition. Mocking faith shows their hatred and insecurity of true faith. They are jealous, and it shows.
Asking about faith and mouthing about tradition usually shows insecurity in my opinion.
Religion to many is a soap box, the highest box usually belongs to those that lack true faith.
Jesus was condemned to death because he took a whip to those in church that were exploiting religion.
He basically said churches are corrupt, and real church is of the individual commitment, no false organization. Church and all the fakes are exploiters and extortionists should be destroyed.
Power trippy church ushers, pedo pastors, people that think talking/attend a church once a week means they are "good". Thinking you are better than a Baptist, Catholic, Protestant, or an Atheist doing Gods work is the sign of those in peril. Those are the crew that hung Jesus. Easy to see the insecure, and those that have a bad heart for God.

So yes as RH said, it is interesting why this question is asked? To be a better person, or to scorn those that bless themselves in the name of the Trinity. I guess Wabigoon has a good answer.
I have no problem with it, thanks for the replies.
Posted By: add Re: Catholics Crossing themselves? - 05/09/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I would hope not.

Don't you have a female leading your flock?

Mirrors are interesting.
Vain repetition, Pharisaical public displays:

hey looka me, I’m sanctified and you’re not

not my thing, my Jesus is at the right hand of God, not still hanging on a cross. I don’t need to pervert incel in a wardrobe closet to make intercessory on my behalf

to each, their own

Anyone notice it?

What does it matter except to a hypocritically so called other Christian of another faith ?

Are you really that stupid that in the name of God you have to demean other Christian practises .
I make the Sign of the Cross several times a day. Spur of the moment usually. For the record, I am Christian, not Catholic.
Originally Posted by Flyer01

Anyone notice it?

What does it matter except to a hypocritically so called other Christian of another faith ?

Are you really that stupid that in the name of God you have to demean other Christian practises .

? ?

Pour 3 fingers of good scotch and get back to us.
Don’t look at me when I’m doing this!

Hahaha

Mind your own fuggin business.

You put your hand on your heart when you say the Pledge?

You put your hand to yer head to salute someone ‘in command’?

I don’t give a fugg whatchu do, if it means something to you, it might not to me. But don’t you fuggin dare ask me why I do.
It was a normal part of every day when we were kids and upward. Our city was a true ethnic mixmaster and many of the folks (neighborhoods) were mainly first generation American parents, or maybe grandparents. Many were Irish, Italian, German, Polish, Ukrainian, etc. and most of those families were Roman Catholic.

So, seeing the sign of the cross was common - when a kid went up to bat, before shooting a free throw, when going on stage to play a musical piece, before diving off the high rock into the river, etc. Always seemed sincere, and a normal event.

The Eastern Orthodox kids (Greek, Russian, and some Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian) rarely made their sign - I did see that when I went to their church activities with them - but they were never very public with their religious gesture.

I didn't have one - but would tap the plate three times with the bat. Hoping for a fastball waist high, or a curve up,

Anyone notice it?

I think Wabigoon was simply curious.
I grew up Roman Catholic and most people wonder why we look like eastern indians with a dot on our foreheads one day out of the year . The normal response is, don't you know, it's Ash Wednesday. 😏. Come on man.

I have no problem answering questions about my faith as long as its a sincere question. Coming from Wabi, I think you can be sure of that. As for the after ten oclock happy hour crowd, you'll hear all kinds of responses.

I've had fellow Catholic and family ask why I am no longer.
I point them to the brief message in my signature.
The pastor was actually invited to speak to a lot of RC schools like this. Good message IMO.

Anyone notice it?

Don't forget his many posts strutting around announcing on a hunting forum how great he and his church are. I think that tops making the sign of the cross as spectacular attention ploy for narcissist religion. Look at me I an usher and my faith is greater than yours. Let's piss on those other Christians seems pretty straight forward. Pretty easy to map that to the 7 deadly sins.

I don't agree he is just curious, and not disruptive. Just like in the cooking forum where he asks (as a troll) how to boil water, or did anyone ever eat chicken salad. Tons of other posts not to help people, but disrupt. Religious values should build community, not destroy community. Cooking forum section is a fairly positive place where people share love of food. I can really say it is an odd place for a troll. But trolls at their roots are jealous.

Irony and hypocrisy.
Originally Posted by Terryk

Don't forget his many posts strutting around announcing on a hunting forum how great he and his church are. I think that tops making the sign of the cross as spectacular attention ploy for narcissist religion. Look at me I an usher and my faith is greater than yours. Let's piss on those other Christians seems pretty straight forward. Pretty easy to map that to the 7 deadly sins.

I don't agree he is just curious, and not disruptive. Just like in the cooking forum where he asks (as a troll) how to boil water, or did anyone ever eat chicken salad. Tons of other posts not to help people, but disrupt. Religious values should build community, not destroy community. Cooking forum section is a fairly positive place where people share love of food. I can really say it is an odd place for a troll. But trolls at their roots are jealous.

Irony and hypocrisy.

I agree, there are plenty of other web sites made for all the religion in the world one would want and maybe that's where it should be taken. It's getting old around here.
You can’t be Catholic and vote Democrat!
I could care less what other folks believe in. Or there particular customs. As long as they simply leave me the hell alone.

I feel it's none of my damn business
Originally Posted by Terryk

Anyone notice it?

Irony and hypocrisy.

Wabigoon is a douche bag prick.

Some figure these things out quicker than most.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

But in the last poll I saw, 52% of the Catholics voted for Biden. Please educate me as to why the Catholic Church hasn't excommunicated Biden.
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

But in the last poll I saw, 52% of the Catholics voted for Biden. Please educate me as to why the Catholic Church hasn't excommunicated Biden.

With him in the congregation, it gives even the biggest loser, hope that he still has a chance.
It’s pretty easy to not open a thread, to not read a thread, and to not participate in a thread that ‘you’ aren’t interested in.
Posted By: krp Re: Catholics Crossing themselves? - 05/09/21

Anyone notice it?

Seriously I find your passive aggressiveness extremely distasteful.

Growing up in the church and being groomed for the ministry, I was taught/told/shown that Catholic and Mormon were false religions, how to 'combat' them biblically and turn them to the 'truth'. There seemed to be no better convert than turning those, even more than bringing someone new to God.

Even at 14/15/16 years old I knew this wasn't coming from the Holy spirit it was Denomination indoctrination, unChrist like.

Seen a lot of pew sitters go along with this happily, feeling they were in the select group of God's few true believers.

Jesus just shakes his head.

Kent
So just where did I say I don't like it, or see anything wrong about ?
Do you think that the Lord is interested in free throws and field goals? (in the general scheme of things.) smile
Well, I guess you can't accuse this group of being a bunch of insensitive men.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

laugh

Catholics Crossing themselves?

You don't see anything wrong with this and the multiple implications of the question alone?

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

You don't see anything wrong with this and the multiple implications of the question alone?

Kent

Huh?
I am on my way to Mass right now.
We use the sign of the cross out of our love of the father , son and the holy spirit. It is our tradition.
I also use it all the time to bless the moment, others around me etc.
This is a very peaceful and unifying thing to do, imo
God Bless your Sunday, folks
Originally Posted by CCCC
It was a normal part of every day when we were kids and upward. Our city was a true ethnic mixmaster and many of the folks (neighborhoods) were mainly first generation American parents, or maybe grandparents. Many were Irish, Italian, German, Polish, Ukrainian, etc. and most of those families were Roman Catholic.

So, seeing the sign of the cross was common - when a kid went up to bat, before shooting a free throw, when going on stage to play a musical piece, before diving off the high rock into the river, etc. Always seemed sincere, and a normal event.

The Eastern Orthodox kids (Greek, Russian, and some Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian) rarely made their sign - I did see that when I went to their church activities with them - but they were never very public with their religious gesture.

I didn't have one - but would tap the plate three times with the bat. Hoping for a fastball waist high, or a curve up,

CCCC

I think you are on the right track. I attended a party last night and a nice Catholic mother prayed over her son. Consistent with your observations above, she was a first generation immigrant from Mexico of the Boomer generation, but you didn't see her behavior mimicked by the younger mothers. I suspect as more of that generation continues to pass you will see less and less of this behavior in public.
The signs are everwhere.

https://www.facebook.com/LBJHatersU...tankmonroeevideos10207/2776464442412292/
ALL our organized religions have been beguiled by Satan and partaken of his fruit.

Satans seed was scattered in with GODs seed in the Garden of Eden and the tares are mixed fully with HIS believers, the wheat, so much so that only HE can sift and seperate them.

All submitted and bowed to Satan accepting his treaty known as the 401.3C restriction due to his infiltration of the churches with his men, when God gave us the Constitution and they could have taken it to the Supreme Court back then and prevented the governments control of the churches tongue. Instead, they complied willingly.

All are in it with the WCof Churches. There will be a great gnashing of teeth when His truth becomes known, for yes, many did come bearing His name and pretending to be HIM, even the most high.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Huh?

It wasn't a question it was a statement posed as a question, passive aggressive.

He created a thread to highlight this Catholic tradition for some reason.

And it wasn't because he just happened to think... I wonder if anyone else noticed Catholics cross themselves.

Kent
I guess I didn't read near as much into it.

I will say that my kids find it sort of "weird"....for lack of a better term.

My friends used to think it was "weird" when I would do it back in the day.
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Huh?

It wasn't a question it was a statement posed as a question, passive aggressive.

He created a thread to highlight this Catholic tradition for some reason.

And it wasn't because he just happened to think... I wonder if anyone else noticed Catholics cross themselves.

Kent

Wabi, is a shît stirring individual who tries to hide it in the weeds of Christianity.

🦫
Weeds of Christianity?

Inaccurate.

More like the Shrubbery of Christianity.
The Great Awakening is upon us, and the Churches hid from the Wuhun flu and satanic govt with a spirit of fear. HE will not have it. He will send them packing, as He did with Israel in the story of Gideon.

Doc,
You and Happy must be smoking from the same bowl this morning.
Crossing oneself is an old tradition from the Catholic Church that was also taught in the beginning of the reformation to the ostracized Church who came to be known as Lutherans.

Martin Luther instructed all Christians to do so in his Catechism. Few besides Catholics do this today but it's just as appropriate for a protestant if they feel so inclined. I have many times, particularly when someone passes and I say a last prayer for their departed soul.

If you don't believe, I really don't care but that decision is on you. (Just crossed myself again for the non-believers here).

Carry on!
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Doc,
You and Happy must be smoking from the same bowl this morning.

A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools.” Thomas Fuller

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
Again, I see nothing wrong with it.

I asked a simple question. What a bunch of miss-reading between the lines. laugh laugh
Originally Posted by slumlord
Vain repetition...
What is vain about it?

It is simply a prayer to dedicate prays, works, joys, sufferings, objects and people to God. It's not a good luck charm, it's a dedication of successes and failures.

The problem with Babel wasn't that they were building a tall tower, the problem was that they were attempting salvation without giving God His due.

I appreciate the question, Wabbi. I even appreciate Slum's observations, even if I disagree. It gives me the chance to enlighten the subject.
I may read up on how to do it.
You can’t believe in God and vote Democrat, biden even left God out of the national prayer.
Again, I see nothing wrong with it.I asked a simple question. What a bunch of miss-reading between the lines. laugh laugh
I had no ideas about your motive - didn't even think about that - simply thought about experiences with the topic and replied.

One thing to know about posting here (as if you don't already get it) is that some cannot help themselves - act as though they can read your mind and decipher your motives, and then comment based on such assumptions. Some of that seems innate to their makeup and not designed to be presumptuous or negative. Others seem to do it for purpose - maybe just to stir the discussion - but some like to create false straw men so they can attack. This can be hard to sort out - but eventually such individuals reveal.

I think it has been a good discussion.
Originally Posted by antlers
It’s pretty easy to not open a thread, to not read a thread, and to not participate in a thread that ‘you’ aren’t interested in.

Yeah, but it's getting to be like having to walk around the turd in the middle of the sidewalk.
The turd doesn't belong there but the self righteous
a-holes keep doing it anyway.
I may read up on how to do it.

I think anything that unifies Christians is a good thing.
This is how I make the sign of the cross
Top( in the name of the father) bottem ( the Son) and the the Holy Spirit( left) and finally amen on the right
I am Catholic, I also attend a charismatic Cowboy Church when I can.
We are not biblical scholars...none of us. We just ask the Holy Spirit to nudge us in the right direction
His direction.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Yeah, but it's getting to be like having to walk around the pile of dog schit in the middle of the sidewalk.
Poor analogy. This is an open discussion forum. The overwhelming majority of topics on this forum have zero to do with hunting.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
The turd doesn't belong there but the self righteous a-holes keep doing it anyway.
You don’t get to decide what topics do or don’t belong on an open discussion forum. You can’t change it...you can change your attitude, you can do what I said in my initial post on this thread, or you can continue to get upset over a very minor issue.
Hahaha! I think I been doing it wrong.

I split the holy and the ghost between the two shoulders.

Never did say amen afterwards either.

Maybe thats why Sister Bernadette didn't care much for me?

You did it correctly................................

where I grew up..................................

until we moved to SoCal.........................

then the Latinos did the kissing the fingers holding an imaginary St Christopher medal or something. Still see that on the football pitch when they enter. And not only Catholic Latinos.

Ya well GFY.
Every time I see a Vampire or Werewolf I do the sign of the cross and it really works.
Again, I see nothing wrong with it.

I asked a simple question. What a bunch of miss-reading between the lines. laugh laugh

What brought you here in the first place? You seem like a nice guy looking for a place to hangout, but why a hunting/outdoor site?

You need to find the pot bellied stove in the general store on the tv show “The Waltons” and go there to chew the fat.
nowadays, I make the sign of the Cross evertime I see a LEO and silent prayer for the Good Lord to Bless him and watch over him each day of his life., and then give him a salute of respect for what he does for our communities across our nation.
Getting on a Blackhawk seats out w/18 swinging Richards with x 3 basic loads of all wpn systems and enough chow and water ta last ya 96hrs till resupply.
Did it on the AA seizing FOB Cobra.
Did it on the AA going to the lake west of Ah Najaf to stage for offensive operations.
Did it on the AA going from Baghdad to seize Mosul airfield.
Blackhawk rides and taking fire in em as a passenger is never fun.....
Best to let sky 6 know you believe him a little bit at times.

#earningarrowheads
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Some of ya know what those are.

Some of the rest...
Well..... their is always T ball and human shaped paper and plastic to be shot at.
Go to walmart also... you will feel better about yourself too.

LMFAO!!!

Posted By: EdM Re: Catholics Crossing themselves? - 05/10/21
Maybe Rick should restart the "Religion" sub-forum. There they can all get along...
Originally Posted by EdM
Maybe Rick should restart the "Religion" sub-forum. There they can all get along...

That is an interesting idea, Ed. If the interested parties/posters all went there, those who don't want to encounter spiritual/religious posts/discussions would not have to step around what they call turds. That could be an improvement.

And, it also might be interesting to see how many turd seekers and/or religion bashers willingly or deliberately went to those posts for whatever personal reasons.
Rick told me on the phone, he tried it, and it did not work.
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Ya well GFY.

You're not a very nice man........
"Music hath The charms to sooth the savage beast."
Posted By: krp Re: Catholics Crossing themselves? - 05/10/21
So... did you ever get an answer to your simple question... if anyone noticed Catholics cross themselves?

Kent
Simple the invocation of prayer, in the name of the"Father"( touch your forehead), the "Son"'( touch your chest as an invocation of the Sacred Heart )' and the Holy Ghost, ( your left shoulder), Amen( your right shoulder)
Originally Posted by EdM

That is an interesting idea, Ed. If the interested parties/posters all went there, those who don't want to encounter spiritual/religious posts/discussions would not have to step around what they call turds. That could be an improvement.

And, it also might be interesting to see how many turd seekers and/or religion bashers willingly or deliberately went to those posts for whatever personal reasons.

Spot on Paul. It shouldn't be that hard either way.

Yep.

All those Christians just couldn't get along. Rick had to close it down.
And so it goes, Catholics are lower than any others
Amazing how badly so many religious people act.

There are some God haters here, but it's easy to see who they are.
And they act how one would expect.

But the devout? They are like snakes. Hiding, striking!

Protestant here. Not a bit of Catholicism. Been in a Catholic church
twice. For very rough funerals.

Had a coworker who was Catholic, good guy, honest and sensible.
Picked his brain for many hours discussing similarities and differences
in our beliefs.

One reason he gave for the Democrat thing was the Pro life stance of
Dems! They don't believe in the death penalty.

I mentioned abortion, and he shrugged.
Both sides want to kill people.

Funny, he goes to the New Baltimore church.
They were all Dems then. (Trump changed some)
The Bedford church (20 miles away) is overwhelmingly Republican.
We are Orthodox. To us making the sign of the cross is a symbol of aligning ourself with Christ. I do it when I am alone and hear a or see an emergency vehicle as a short prayer. It is a prayer for whatever distress is happening. If praying for someone offends someone I think they might want to rethink their attitude.
And for what it's worth, We Orthodox do it the right way. laugh

Yep.

That's odd.
It is odd Ed, I can't quote like some can, but we are told to love one another.

Did she show you where HE said to do it in the Bible or is it something men made up to show they were especial, like putting little dog houses or crosses by the highway or like not eating meat on Friday?
It is odd Ed, I can't quote like some can, but we are told to love one another.

I'm pretty sure Ed was being sarcastic.

Kent
Originally Posted by Scott F
We are Orthodox. To us making the sign of the cross is a symbol of aligning ourself with Christ. I do it when I am alone and hear a or see an emergency vehicle as a short prayer. It is a prayer for whatever distress is happening. If praying for someone offends someone I think they might want to rethink their attitude.

I feel bad that you and others immediately felt compelled to defend and justify because of a 'simple' question.

Kent
Where's dogbeater? He's like a Super-Catholic or something.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Did she show you where HE said to do it in the Bible or is it something men made up to show they were especial, like putting little dog houses or crosses by the highway or like not eating meat on Friday?

So, in the absence of Liberals and Atheists............Catholics are the next group to draw your ire?

Do we rate higher or lower than the blecks and joos?
And for what it's worth, We Orthodox do it the right way. laugh

Hey Scott,

Good to see you posting again.

You presence has been missed.
I'm a born again Southern Baptist (of old-sadly, not necessarily today's), I respect those who are Catholic and I do not take issue with what they do.

There will be NO church titles in heaven. All who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior will be there. Those who have not, will not be there. Period, end of story.
Good enough for Rocky, good enough for me.
Did the apostles do it?????
Originally Posted by krp

I feel bad that you and others immediately felt compelled to defend and justify because of a 'simple' question.

Kent
I just intended to say that is why and how I do it.
Hahaha! I think I been doing it wrong. I split the holy and the ghost between the two shoulders. Never did say amen afterwards either. Maybe thats why Sister Bernadette didn't care much for me?

Sister Bernadette may not have shown any such thing, and she may not have addressed the fact that, throughout recorded history, humans of various spiritual persuasions have created symbols, icons and representations to suit their human wants and needs. Some of these otherwise meaningful symbolic features have also been prominent in human religious wars - and to this day some humans cannot help but attack and ridicule the spiritual symbols of others. Is such deprecation and ridicule, in itself, a symbol of human greatness, spiritual righteousness and superiority - or is a symbol of the mere nature of mortals? So, which denomination gets to set the rules - whose "interpretation" is correct? Who wields the actual authority in all of this?

Is tolerance not a christian virtue. I thought the Grand Inquisitor was a Spaniard.

mike r
Originally Posted by Huntz
Every time I see a Vampire or Werewolf I do the sign of the cross and it really works.
I got a notion that's because they don't exist. Try it when you see a lieberal demoncrap. They're from the pit of Hell, too.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent
I didn't have any inclination to defend or justify anything. I understand there are a lot of folks on here with very thin skin about certain topics. It's pretty disgusting. In fact, those who would prefer censure are nothing better than lieberal demoncraps who want to censure conservatives. And they might be the same: lieberal demoncraps. Also, many just take things completely wrong and come off looking like foolish deviant children, but they don't see that and do it over and over again, when an adult would just move on past a harmless post regardless what was said in it. A good number of folks on here could really use therapy and counselling.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by krp
[quote=Scott F]We are Orthodox. To us making the sign of the cross is a symbol of aligning ourself with Christ. I do it when I am alone and hear a or see an emergency vehicle as a short prayer. It is a prayer for whatever distress is happening. If praying for someone offends someone I think they might want to rethink their attitude.

Kent[/quote]I didn't have any inclination to defend or justify anything. I understand there are a lot of folks on here with very thin skin about certain topics. It's pretty disgusting. In fact, those who would prefer censure are nothing better than lieberal demoncraps who want to censure conservatives. And they might be the same: lieberal demoncraps. Also, many just take things completely wrong and come off looking like foolish deviant children, but they don't see that and do it over and over again, when an adult would just move on past a harmless post regardless what was said in it. A good number of folks on here could really use therapy and counselling.

Yep.

Rick didn't close anything down. He just moved it.

So, in the absence of Liberals and Atheists............Catholics are the next group to draw your ire?

Love Catholics. Some of my best cousins and hunting buddies.

Just concerned so many worship the Church rather than HIS word, re like making graven images or calling mortal kid fuggers Father as our Father in Heaven, GOD ALMIGHTY, said DONT DO.

So, many of my besties reject HIS words for mens words and think it's OK. Baptists and Methodists and All organized religions reject HIS words.
Get sick and ask most of their elders to do as HE says to do and annoint you in oil and lay hands on you and pray. Some will say, what if GOD wants you ill. They forget what HE said illness is and where it comes from and what He says His wishes are for you.They fear if they pray on you and you die it will look bad. They have no faith in HIS word.

HE said do not add to or take away from HIS word. What is saying "eat fish on Friday" or worshipping graven images or praying to Mary or saying only those of The Church will be saved or calling men Father doing? How can men not understand the simplest of words?

GOD ALMIGHTY said, "Call NO ONE ON EARTH FATHER, for your Father is in Heaven". How much simpler or plainer can HE make it? What should HE have said if HE only wanted HIM, your Creator and provider called Father? Can you get the idea any more simple? NO.
Sorry, but youve been lied to, and it wasnt by HIM.

The reason men cant see or understand that is because they have been blinded, indoctrinated, brain washed into believing its ok. Does HE brainwash or blind you? Who does. The same who blinded the Sadducees and Pharasees, who lied about Christ and said HE was the King of the Jews and pushed Pilate to crucify Him and place that sign on the cross.

They were not Gods believers. They were satans minions coming in GODS name.

JESUS is King of all. HE is King of Heaven and Earth.

The previous pope said onTV, "You must worship the Church". Thats a lie. God does not lie. The present pope said there should be no Wall. God told who to build a wall around the Holy City.
HE said the church, meaning HIS believers, are to worship HIM. The pope said anyone who deals in guns cant be a Christian. God said if you have no sword, sell your cloak and get one. The pipe said the west needs an infusion of virile blood, meaning moslems. HE said do not let the heathen into the land i gave you or let their sons and daughters mingle with your sons and daughters as they will lead them astray and I will curse you. Dont make treaties or help them. How is GOD supposed to bring them to the Truth when Christians help them along? And now we have terrorists in our country and their drug resistant TB and sharia law and moslems in prison indoctrinating our convicts, but the pope knows better than HE.

The pope and church fight to end the death penalty and HE said for the elders of the church to chase down and stone a murderer. Seeing that on TV would really make an impression on young minds about the consequences, wouldnt it?

Im not saying those following false doctrine will necessarily go to HELL, but
HE said there will be a great gnashing of teeth. There will be.

When Trump first met the pope he made a remark about his cute red slippers. Trump knows they come from the same source as the red slippers the Podesta's and other satanists wear.

Here's the picture taken after Trump informed the pope of whats coming that nothing can stop and the popes future. Like Trump said, Something big is coming and nobody knows. Humm, like as Noah said. Like Que said, Nothing can stop what is coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Who was Jesus? Was he God? Was he God's messenger/prophet sent to expose hypocrisy and proclaim the truth? Exactly who was he, and did he intend to establish a religion that unseated the chosen? I am Unitarian in belief to the extent that I believe there is only one God. As far as the sign of the cross, it seems to me another pointless exercise or ritual.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Who was Jesus? Was he God? Was he God's messenger/prophet sent to expose hypocrisy and proclaim the truth? Exactly who was he, and did he intend to establish a religion that unseated the chosen? I am Unitarian in belief to the extent that I believe there is only one God. As far as the sign of the cross, it seems to me another pointless exercise or ritual.

1 Timothy 6:13-15

I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, to keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords.

To say otherwise is to call GOD a liar. Blasphemy.

I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, to keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords.

I am not concerned with anything Saul/Paul said. Did Jesus ever claim to be God? Did he come to do away with the Jewish covenant, to do away with the law, to do away with the prophets? Again, did Jesus claim to be GOD? If so who was he praying to?
[video:youtube]https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6092bf2657df10114ea8258e[/video]

Love Catholics. Some of my best cousins and hunting buddies.

Just concerned so many worship the Church rather than HIS word, re like making graven images or calling mortal kid fuggers Father as our Father in Heaven, GOD ALMIGHTY, said DONT DO.

So, many of my besties reject HIS words for mens words and think it's OK. Baptists and Methodists and All organized religions reject HIS words.
Get sick and ask most of their elders to do as HE says to do and annoint you in oil and lay hands on you and pray. Some will say, what if GOD wants you ill. They forget what HE said illness is and where it comes from and what He says His wishes are for you.They fear if they pray on you and you die it will look bad. They have no faith in HIS word.

HE said do not add to or take away from HIS word. What is saying "eat fish on Friday" or worshipping graven images or praying to Mary or saying only those of The Church will be saved or calling men Father doing? How can men not understand the simplest of words?

GOD ALMIGHTY said, "Call NO ONE ON EARTH FATHER, for your Father is in Heaven". How much simpler or plainer can HE make it? What should HE have said if HE only wanted HIM, your Creator and provider called Father? Can you get the idea any more simple? NO.
Sorry, but youve been lied to, and it wasnt by HIM.

The reason men cant see or understand that is because they have been blinded, indoctrinated, brain washed into believing its ok. Does HE brainwash or blind you? Who does. The same who blinded the Sadducees and Pharasees, who lied about Christ and said HE was the King of the Jews and pushed Pilate to crucify Him and place that sign on the cross.

They were not Gods believers. They were satans minions coming in GODS name.

JESUS is King of all. HE is King of Heaven and Earth.

The previous pope said onTV, "You must worship the Church". Thats a lie. God does not lie. The present pope said there should be no Wall. God told who to build a wall around the Holy City.
HE said the church, meaning HIS believers, are to worship HIM. The pope said anyone who deals in guns cant be a Christian. God said if you have no sword, sell your cloak and get one. The pipe said the west needs an infusion of virile blood, meaning moslems. HE said do not let the heathen into the land i gave you or let their sons and daughters mingle with your sons and daughters as they will lead them astray and I will curse you. Dont make treaties or help them. How is GOD supposed to bring them to the Truth when Christians help them along? And now we have terrorists in our country and their drug resistant TB and sharia law and moslems in prison indoctrinating our convicts, but the pope knows better than HE.

The pope and church fight to end the death penalty and HE said for the elders of the church to chase down and stone a murderer. Seeing that on TV would really make an impression on young minds about the consequences, wouldnt it?

Im not saying those following false doctrine will necessarily go to HELL, but
HE said there will be a great gnashing of teeth. There will be.

When Trump first met the pope he made a remark about his cute red slippers. Trump knows they come from the same source as the red slippers the Podesta's and other satanists wear.

Here's the picture taken after Trump informed the pope of whats coming that nothing can stop and the popes future. Like Trump said, Something big is coming and nobody knows. Humm, like as Noah said. Like Que said, Nothing can stop what is coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You need more to do.
Hastings, Paul didnt speak of making graven images or talk about adding to His word.
Try Rev 22:18-19 and Deut.
You need more to do.
Maybe he needs less to do or at least less to obsess over.
Hastings, Paul didnt speak of making graven images or talk about adding to His word.
Try Rev 22:18-19 and Deut.
Huh?
You need more to do.

I cant imagine being worried about making the sign of the cross.

I guess we should be flattered.
I feel that whatever gets a person through the day is their business, as long as it doesn't interfere with the business of others or exceeds the bounds of what is normally considered decency. I do feel that there are too many people who say and do things, not out of sincerity, but because they wrongly feel that they are somehow "SCORING POINTS" by what they say or do. Examples (and again, I am not saying that the motivation is wrong each time someone chooses to do these things) would be: crossing themselves, instantly declaring the Bible "the best book they have every read" as soon as the question arises, or proclaiming "what the Bible says" (in their interpretation) on any issues that comes up.

Please understand that I am not pointing fingers at anyone nor am I wishing to deny anyone's true beliefs.
I grew up Roman Catholic and still do it. Normally when seeing a funeral procession, car wreck, passing a church sometimes or when [bleep] is about to hit the fan. Sometimes it is a sign of respect and as someone previously said, a quick little prayer or acknowledging Gods grace.

I would say if it bothers you, you got some major issues and have better things you should be doing.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent
I didn't have any inclination to defend or justify anything. I understand there are a lot of folks on here with very thin skin about certain topics. It's pretty disgusting. In fact, those who would prefer censure are nothing better than lieberal demoncraps who want to censure conservatives. And they might be the same: liberal demoncraps. Also, many just take things completely wrong and come off looking like foolish deviant children, but they don't see that and do it over and over again, when an adult would just move on past a harmless post regardless what was said in it. A good number of folks on here could really use therapy and counselling.

A big +1 to this.

But reading all of this BS began by the typically passive aggressive wabi {I'm just an innocent guy asking a totally innocent question. And I'm just a totally innocent nice guy. Why are you attacking me?}, I did learns that I might be attending a Deomcrat Catholic Church when I should be attending a Republican Catholic Church. Whoda" thunk it? I'm 72 years old and that's an issue that until now has escaped me completely..... Silly me.

jag, you are a very special kind of moron. From your posts here, apparently a Christian is only someone who only accepts you brand of Christianity. What would Q say about that, sir?

As someone stated, for me crossing myself is simply a way to ask for blessings for myself or for others in a time of need or assurance. If that offends anyone, I could totally care less.
Lighten up , Francis

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are One.

As far as we know this side of Heaven, we serve a Tripartite God. Jesus is the Word but also in John 1 (the Gospel not to be confused with 1 John) He created everything that was created. All in all God is One Who is in 3 forms. He is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient.

Blasphemy against God or Jesus can be forgiven. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven.
I wonder how many times Jesus has kicked himself in the ass for not writing all this schitt down himself in plain English. "Christianity for Dummies" coulda been a big seller.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are One.

As far as we know this side of Heaven, we serve a Tripartite God. Jesus is the Word but also in John 1 (the Gospel not to be confused with 1 John) He created everything that was created. All in all God is One Who is in 3 forms. He is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient.

The Bible plainly and clearly says Jesus is God.

I and my Father are one.
John 10:30

Titus 2:13 refers to “the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ”.

Jesus is fully God, as all the fullness (not just part of the fullness) of God dwells in Him.
Colossians 1:19

Believe me (Jesus) that I am in the Father, and the Father in me.
John 14:11

Then, very clearly and importantly in John 14:6,
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.
Originally Posted by RufusG
I wonder how many times Jesus has kicked himself in the ass for not writing all this schitt down himself in plain English. "Christianity for Dummies" coulda been a big seller.
I'm guessing never, but pick up a NKJV (New King James Version). Those don't have the flowery language but do have the most accurate accounting of the Bible.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Lighten up , Francis

LOL..!! Like I could also care less about what Uptown Bobby Brown thinks. laugh
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Lighten up , Francis

Karen
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Lighten up , Francis

Karen

When name calling is all ya' got.......... laugh
Stop acting like a bytch . I know it's Monday but still

You got this. Look in the mirror and take ten deep breaths.
Stop acting like a bytch . I know it's Monday but still

You got this. Look in the mirror and take ten deep breaths.

laugh
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

The Bible plainly and clearly says Jesus is God.

I and my Father are one.
John 10:30

Titus 2:13 refers to “the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ”.

Jesus is fully God, as all the fullness (not just part of the fullness) of God dwells in Him.
Colossians 1:19

Believe me (Jesus) that I am in the Father, and the Father in me.
John 14:11

Then, very clearly and importantly in John 14:6,
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.
Yes, and anytime Christ said "I Am" (Yahweh). One of the best examples of that is John 8:58,59 "58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I Am.” 59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple." They picked up the stones because they thought Jesus had blasphemed, claiming to be God. "I Am" referring to God appears over 300 times.
Huh?

Yes. That's the proper response to just about anything Doc Crazy Eyes says these days.

Blasphemy against God or Jesus can be forgiven. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven.

Timothy is one of the pastoral epistles, none of which are considered authentic.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
I'm a born again Southern Baptist (of old-sadly, not necessarily today's), I respect those who are Catholic and I do not take issue with what they do.

There will be NO church titles in heaven. All who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior will be there. Those who have not, will not be there. Period, end of story.
^

I am not concerned with anything Saul/Paul said. Did Jesus ever claim to be God? Did he come to do away with the Jewish covenant, to do away with the law, to do away with the prophets? Again, did Jesus claim to be GOD? If so who was he praying to?

1. John 10:30 The Father and I are one.

3. John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

4. John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

5. Colossians 2:9-10 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Jesus claimed to be God.

6. John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

7. John 5:18 This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Jesus is the Word.

8. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

9. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Jesus Christ is the only way into Heaven.

10. 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

11. Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

I am He

12. John 8:57-58 The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!”

13. John 8:22-24 This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?” But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

14. John 13:18-19 “I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’ “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.

First and Last: There’s only one God

15. Isaiah 44:6 Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.

16. 1 Corinthians 8:6 Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

17. Revelation 2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.

18. Revelation 1:17-18 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.

Only God can be worshiped. Jesus was worshiped.

19. Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

20. Matthew 28:8-9 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

Jesus is prayed to

21. Acts 7:59-60 And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

The Trinity

22. Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

23. 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Biblical examples

24. John 20:27-28 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

25. 2 Peter 1:1 Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
Sorry, I've been out and about for a few hours. I still say Jesus wasn't God and did not claim to be any more than the secretary of state or the vice president is the president when they go to a foreign country and say I speak for the president or in a sense say "the president and I are one" when stating U.S. policy. As far as I'm concerned Paul's writings are suspect and no telling who wrote or edited those "letters/epistles. I believe Jesus was who he claimed to be. And again who was he praying to? Certainly not himself or someone or something he considered himself equal to. That doesn't make sense and some of Paul doesn't make sense.
Okey dokey then. laugh
Sorry, I've been out and about for a few hours. I still say Jesus wasn't God and did not claim to be any more than the secretary of state or the vice president is the president when they go to a foreign country and say I speak for the president or in a sense say "the president and I are one" when stating U.S. policy. As far as I'm concerned Paul's writings are suspect and no telling who wrote or edited those "letters/epistles. I believe Jesus was who he claimed to be. And again who was he praying to? Certainly not himself or someone or something he considered himself equal to. That doesn't make sense and some of Paul doesn't make sense.

Thats what satan said.
Huh?

Yes. That's the proper response to just about anything Doc Crazy Eyes says these days.

Hahaha. Thanks. You lie about Christ too.
'God in three Persons."
You need more to do.

Sounds like i must be on target.
Posted By: EdM Re: Catholics Crossing themselves? - 05/11/21
If anything you folks are consistent. Kinda like a 10" group at 50 yards...

Really? You still say Jesus wasn’t God?!

In whom “the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believeth not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them.” 2 Corinthians 4:4

Anyone who has seen me (Jesus) has seen the Father. John 14:9

Jesus is the ONLY means of salvation. Acts 4:12
There is NO other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jesus is the only way, our atonement, our everything, our Mighty God. Those who slander or deny Jesus are also slandering and denying God the Father.

Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord. Debut 6:4

Scripture is clear. If you reject scripture, you reject God. Jesus is as much God as God the Father is.

All Old Testament shadows pointed to Jesus. When Jesus’ work was finished, the shadows weren’t needed any longer. Jesus is all we need for salvation. If you reject Jesus, you sadly reject salvation.

Jesus is God and the transcript of God’s character. There is only one savior, our Messiah Jesus.

If you’re worshipping and praising God, you are worshipping and praising Jesus. Hope you will accept it, Hastings, it’s scripture.
That's what Satan said.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your reply. What did Satan say?
Satan said “I wish my version of the story was published first.”
White Tail48: I do accept that Jesus was exactly who and what He claimed to be.

A carpenter?
Originally Posted by deflave

A carpenter?

LMAO
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Is tolerance not a christian virtue. I thought the Grand Inquisitor was a Spaniard.

mike r

Like Piglosis and Bidens tolerance of abortion. I dont know, Mike. Yep, you really stumped me with that one.
Can we talk about the groovy ash cross we are suppose to sport on our noggins on ash wensday????

Dear ole mom showed up at the detailed slave recruiting office sporting one on ash wensday outta the blue in 99.
For a visit........
She had that all planned out to embarass me without a doubt...

Took me awhile to overcome the ribbings I got from the other recruiters on that one.

Thanks Mom....
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
You let guys rag on your MOM??!!!

Only about half of "Paul's" letters were written by "Paul".
If I may, I'll plug this in.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Hahaha! I think I been doing it wrong. I split the holy and the ghost between the two shoulders. Never did say amen afterwards either. Maybe thats why Sister Bernadette didn't care much for me?

Sister Bernadette may not have shown any such thing, and she may not have addressed the fact that, throughout recorded history, humans of various spiritual persuasions have created symbols, icons and representations to suit their human wants and needs. Some of these otherwise meaningful symbolic features have also been prominent in human religious wars - and to this day some humans cannot help but attack and ridicule the spiritual symbols of others. Is such deprecation and ridicule, in itself, a symbol of human greatness, spiritual righteousness and superiority - or is a symbol of the mere nature of mortals? So, which denomination gets to set the rules - whose "interpretation" is correct? Who wields the actual authority in all of this?

Who said a particular denomination should set or get to set the rules, though some say they do, saying their denomination is the only way to salvation (humm, there3s that "coming in His name" pesky thing rearing its prominent lying head in modern religion again.).

Why should any denomination get to set the rules.

When you go there, we have to consider if Islam sets the rules and a party is thrown every time one kills a Jew. To them, with their indoctrination, it just seems so wonderful and right and comforting.

Well, there goes that indoctrination we are taught to DEPEND ON OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.

So, do we excuse the religious practices of the child sacrificing, heart eating Inca, Mayan or Aztec?

Where do we find a reference source.

Didnt the Southern Tribe of Judah, Ben, and some Levites and/or the remaining Northern tribes of Israel called Israelites win many wars and territories and conquer foreign heathen nations?

And didnt He say they remembered Him but took up the rituals of those heathen nations and denigrated to doing the most horrendous crimes against God that the Inca and Aztec degenerated to.

Iirc, wasnt it Jeroboam and his other counterpart that began losing strengh and battles and when God was asked what could be done to regain His favor didnt He say they could do nothing. It eas too late.

Those are the Satanic practices this country has degenerated to. Abortion and now in some cases Govt sanctified child murder? Now we are starting to get evidence of the greatest slap in Gods face and that is of eating and drinking their blood.

Some witchcraft religions and the religion of Satanism appear to support and practice this.

Should those religious practices be accepted.

Those practices led to the defeat and capture of the southern empire who called themselves Jews by ancient Babylon and 400 years later the defeat and capture of the northern Empire called Israel by the Assyrians.

It says in the Bible that the Roman Empire eventually took over the Jews and they stayed at that location while the Israelites were taken to a place north and east called Samaria (from whence comes the name Aryan Nations).

Maybe we should take up the Bible and do what it says instead of looking to religions which have all been successfuly infiltrated by satans seed and tares, all done to hurt GOD by leading HIS worshipping and believing sheep astray.

Jesus wept.

Unless one loves satan, unprotected sex, fighting, whoring, gambling, alcohol,....

Fugking.

Gay.
And how many of ‘any’ of the authors of ‘any’ written ancient history were actually the ones to put the quill to the paper...? This point doesn’t seem to be a problem regarding ‘all’ of the rest of written ancient history...it’s ‘only’ a problem when it comes to the Bible (the NT in particular). Different standards are clearly applied to the Bible (the NT in particular) than they are to ‘all’ of the rest of written ancient history...especially by those whose agenda it is to discredit Christianity ‘by’ discrediting the Bible.
Love is a wonderful thing.
But what does your post have to do with the price of eggs in China?
Love is a wonderful thing.
But what does your post have to do with the price of eggs in China?

He wanted to remind everyone that he’s mentally retarded.

So you believe in God but not what HE said?

He said the Bible is His word.

Unless one loves satan, unprotected sex, fighting, whoring, gambling, alcohol,....

Saturday night in the old days.

I enjoy 3/6 for sure. Gambling I can take or leave on a large scale, but I do enjoy poker with my pards when we have the time.

I’m not sure any of that makes me ineligible for heaven.
That's what Satan said.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your reply. What did Satan say?

The Bible is wrong.
And how many of ‘any’ of the authors of ‘any’ written ancient history were actually the ones to put the quill to the paper...? This point doesn’t seem to be a problem regarding ‘all’ of the rest of written ancient history...it’s ‘only’ a problem when it comes to the Bible (the NT in particular). Different standards are clearly applied to the Bible (the NT in particular) than they are to ‘all’ of the rest of written ancient history...especially by those whose agenda it is to discredit Christianity ‘by’ discrediting the Bible.
I would suggest you put Jesus' words and teaching next to Paul's (or whoever wrote it) and carefully consider whether or not they are in harmony. It is as if Paul never met Jesus and never heard his teachings. Check it out. The Paul I read runs around in circles and sometimes flat out contradicts Jesus. Besides that he comes across as a loon with that trip to 3rd heaven. And before it's over with he admits that all in Asia have turned against him. Jesus clearly commended Ephesus (in Asia) for giving Paul the boot.
I would suggest you put Jesus' words and teaching next to Paul's (or whoever wrote it) and carefully consider whether or not they are in harmony. It is as if Paul never met Jesus and never heard his teachings. Check it out. The Paul I read runs around in circles and sometimes flat out contradicts Jesus. Besides that he comes across as a loon with that trip to 3rd heaven. And before it's over with he admits that all in Asia have turned against him. Jesus clearly commended Ephesus (in Asia) for giving Paul the boot.
I don’t see it the way you do Hastings. At all. But I’m not threatened by, or bothered by, our differences on these matters.
Posted By: EdM Re: Catholics Crossing themselves? - 05/11/21
Seems some folk can't get along...

Originally Posted by ironbender

Thats every other Friday.

Weather permitting of course.
Originally Posted by EdM
Seems some folk can't get along...

Yeah. I would have never expected it.
Is hot sweaty sex allowed in heaven?

Ease up ya overachiever! LOL

Cab tractor

I love some of those things. Guess I’m going to hell god damnit.
Is hot sweaty sex allowed in heaven?

Only if protection is used

I'm already on record saying much of what we think we know about other alleged historical figures is suspect.
I'm already on record saying much of what we think we know about other alleged historical figures is suspect.
It’s not just “alleged historical figures” that the point is applicable to. It’s applicable to ancient historical figures period.
© 24hourcampfire