Home
Racist idiot.

As Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot approaches the two-year anniversary of her inauguration, reaching the halfway point through her first term, she told the city's media outlets that she would grant one-on-one interviews to mark the occasion, but with one condition: she will only speak with journalists of color.

"I ran to break up the status quo that was failing so many. That isn't just in City Hall," Lightfoot tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American."
Just once, someone charge the podium and knock the hell out of her.

I bet one of them eyes would pop out like a Pekinese dog.
Whats an AAPI?
Sounds like "Blackie" doesn't like "White People"
Chill guys, it's just another step towards apartheid which is a good thing. Black communities, black policing, black courts, black businesses, black leaders, black schools and colleges...black everything, black all the time.
Imagine two separate worlds, black and white, neither infringing upon the other. If as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law. No whitey judge applying white law to the black man. Perfect. Harmony, justice, peace at last. Of course the financial details will be needed to be worked out.
Only racism can overturn the historic evil of racism.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats an AAPI?

Asian American/Pacific Islander

Weird they are lumped together because they are nothing alike.
Whats an AAPI?

Another Azzhole Parroting Idiocy?
Whats an AAPI?

Asian American Pacific Islander

DuckDuckGo is your friend.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Whats an AAPI?

Demoncraps must lie to live.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Chill guys, it's just another step towards apartheid which is a good thing. Black communities, black policing, black courts, black businesses, black leaders, black schools and colleges...black everything, black all the time.
Imagine two separate worlds, black and white, neither infringing upon the other. If as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law. No whitey judge applying white law to the black man. Perfect. Harmony, justice, peace at last. Of course the financial details will be needed to be worked out.
That will never happen nor should it. What needs to happen is the total destruction of the demoncraptic party. But there are far to many cowards for that in America. Our fathers are turning over in their graves in disgust.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Not really that but I would love to see someone ask her if that policy wasn't racist and hold her feet to the fire for a real answer.
She’s real quick to tell people theyre full of shît when they call her out. As she did with one of the ward/aldermen up there. A Hispanic guy at that.
Originally Posted by MOGC

Not really that but I would love to see someone ask her if that policy wasn't racist and hold her feet to the fire for a real answer.

She would simply answer that minorities can't be racist and if you disagree you are racist.
Why interview her at all if you're white?
Anything you publish will be disputed by the minority population and 21% of America is illiterate so the message gets corrupted.
May as well be writing it in Sanskrit for all the good it would do.
Juice isn't worth the squeeze.
another step towards apartheid which is a good thing.

Agreed.

as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law.

I don’t think that is a good idea. Blacks have proven that they are not able to govern themselves even when the White man hands them a blueprint. Liberia is a great example as are all of the former European colonies in Africa.
They could have a place in the US. They can be taught to do simple tasks so are a good labor pool, good enough to have a positive ROI. But to fill that role their natural tendencies to violence, lawlessness, frivolity, sloth, etc will all have to be kept in check by White governance.
It really is in their best interests. Leaving them to their own devices would be more cruel than genocide.
I just checked the University of Chicago physics department. The demographics there didn't match Chicago either. What are they going to do about that?

Those eyes are why she doesn't do dick any more, some where, some deaf mute blind homeless guy, tried to f~ck her eyes out, he got that close before the smell over took him ! RIP !

That's called taking one for the team ! laugh
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Agreed.

as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law.

I don’t think that is a good idea. Blacks have proven that they are not able to govern themselves even when the White man hands them a blueprint. Liberia is a great example as are all of the former European colonies in Africa.
They could have a place in the US. They can be taught to do simple tasks so are a good labor pool, good enough to have a positive ROI. But to fill that role their natural tendencies to violence, lawlessness, frivolity, sloth, etc will all have to be kept in check by White governance.
It really is in their best interests. Leaving them to their own devices would be more cruel than genocide.

There is no white governance in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, et alia and your point is well made, Stick,
glad i live in the country ,believe in our dear Lord , and none of this B.S. is close to us and country people out here in the country keep our guns loaded too ,our kids and grandkids know what a gun is for too. we have very few of these retard liberals and no race problems., the golden rule out here in the country is we all work, take care of our home and land, raise our own kids with faith ,pay taxes and believe in GOD.
She must be referring to the Blackhawks because that’s the closest thing to an Indian I ever seen around Chicago.
Lori Lightweight, ruler of Jonestown, IL. The Kool-Aid is coming soon.
Originally Posted by jimy

Those eyes are why she doesn't do dick any more, some where, some deaf mute blind homeless guy, tried to f~ck her eyes out, he got that close before the smell over took him ! RIP !

My eyes did that once, toilet seat fell on my dick

I am trying to figure out how........

Were you taking a piss....while on your knees?

It's deep too!
😅
[bleep] got what they wanted! Good for them! Maybe all the blacks will move there!
And the bottom’s muddy
Originally Posted by mathman
I just checked the University of Chicago physics department. The demographics there didn't match Chicago either. What are they going to do about that?

Nice observation!

No, standing on a cement block so he wouldn't dribble of the kitchen floor ! sick
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60a5471968fc2c37612484d4

Word association.

Read headline........."GOOD"!
Who wants to interview her anyway???
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
There is no white governance in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, et alia and your point is well made, Stick,

The movie Empire of Dust is a preview of what is in store for those cities if things can’t be put back on the right track.
I’m not offended or outraged at all with this stuff. The more they reveal who they really are (all of ‘em, not just the AAs) the better.

D.C. has had some classic examples: a crackhead whoremonger mayor, a woman mayor who spent thousands of taxpayer dollars on her personal makeup artist, an Asian school superintendent fired because she wanted to apply some standards to teachers and the black mayor who allowed it, and my favorite- a city employee who finally resigned because of the uproar over his use of a classic word for “cheap” because ignorant people confused it with the “N” word then were too embarrassed to admit it. I think even the word Nazi software on here might not allow the use of “[bleep]”. Let’s see...

Yup, thought so.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The movie Empire of Dust is a preview of what is in store for those cities if things can’t be put back on the right track.

Haven't seen that one but will look for it.

With the cities mentioned, I feel that their past is prologue and for much worse than the present.

The truth will get you maimed. It's always in short supply but exceeds demand.
Originally Posted by Heym06
[bleep] got what they wanted! Good for them! Maybe all the blacks will move there!

Yeah, maybe, but the rest of illinois doesn't deserve it anymore than eastern OR deserves Portland.
why does a damn Spook get away with this racist schitt, when the left is all but hurt over anything they can claim is racist....

this homely black Niger MaMa needs to have her black ass thrown out of office before noon time...

anyone else getting tired of this leftist double standard routine?

its the racisst who cry racism the loudest.
The joke is on Beetlejuice..........No white people care!
I wonder how her and her wife....ya know...”do it”.

Bet that is like prying open up a diaper that’s been left in a walmart shopping cart.
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Heym06

Yeah, maybe, but the rest of illinois doesn't deserve it anymore than the rest of OR deserves Portland.

Had to correct that for ya my friend....

and there is NO Letter R in Potland.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The joke is on Beetlejuice..........No white people care!

This.
Originally Posted by deflave
She must be referring to the Blackhawks because that’s the closest thing to an Indian I ever seen around Chicago.

Maybe this confused her:

https://abc7chicago.com/homeless-chicago-shelter-people/5763798/
Maybe Winchester can bring back “Black Talons”, cause I wouldn’t want to shoot a black guy with “Silver Tips”.
I'm betting a lot of journalists are going "thank the Lord".... about now.... who the heck would want to sit through an interview with that moronic Gargoyle anyway?
Chicago is circling the bowl...
Isn’t that racist?
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Whats an AAPI?

It's a ridiculous category. Most Japanese and Chinese think that Pacific Islanders, including Filipinos, are an inferior race. Blacks? Most Asians think they're subhuman.

That's because you have to have a high IQ and a strong work ethic to get a PhD in Physics. Most blacks are eliminated from the get go. "Equity" is why many of them want to eliminate advanced math. Anything that doesn't allow the appropriate quota of blacks is "raciss."

I'd bet there are lots of Asians in the Chicago Physics Department.
Dats racist…
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

That's because you have to have a high IQ and a strong work ethic to get a PhD in Physics. Most blacks are eliminated from the get go. "Equity" is why many of them want to eliminate advanced math. Anything that doesn't allow the appropriate quota of blacks is "raciss."

I'd bet there are lots of Asians in the Chicago Physics Department.

9/57 if I counted all the photos correctly. So roughly 16%, as compared to 5.7% Asian demo in the 2019 Census estimate. This disparity shows obvious favoritism. Right? crazy
Originally Posted by Springcove
Dats racist…
raciss, do NOT pronounce a t (it's bassa ball) , or an R unless it begins a word such as raciss or an r can be used can be used if ordering an ernge drink.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Springcove
Dats racist…
raciss, do NOT pronounce a t (it's bassa ball) , or an R unless it begins a word such as raciss or an r can be used can be used if ordering an ernge drink.

Appreciate the correction. I don want to appear raciss…
Originally Posted by 16bore
Racist idiot.

As Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot approaches the two-year anniversary of her inauguration, reaching the halfway point through her first term, she told the city's media outlets that she would grant one-on-one interviews to mark the occasion, but with one condition: she will only speak with journalists of color.

"I ran to break up the status quo that was failing so many. That isn't just in City Hall," Lightfoot tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American."

Bold part cracks me up, what if the white "identify" as black?
She's an incompetent disaster! I live, for now, 40 miles NW of Chicago. Born here, grew up here, most of my family still here and goes back 4 generations here, had a career here. It's truly pitiful, but deserving, what's happening in Chicago nowadays. It's completely under black rule, but still 100% whiteys fault

Agreed.

Stick, I said that, tongue in cheek. Liberia and Sierra Leone amply demonstrate the blueprint for failure...as does every other country in the dark continent, even the ones that have mineral wealth to finance black utopia, they continuously teeter on the brink of despotism and anarchy...incapable of self governance. On a serious note, I would like to see another Liberian experiment conducted here in the US...to demonstrate to the simplest intellect, that the concept of successful black self rule is nothing more than an academic pipe dream. (see green new deal).
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
She's an incompetent disaster! I live, for now, 40 miles NW of Chicago. Born here, grew up here, most of my family still here and goes back 4 generations here, had a career here. It's truly pitiful, but deserving, what's happening in Chicago nowadays. It's completely under black rule, but still 100% whiteys fault

In a sense it really is whiteys fault but not in the way they think it is. It’s communist whiteys fault for inventing these race theories and the rest of our faults for allowing it to happen.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

So is it protected under the ADA?
Stop the hate,lets seperate. Whites are already fleeing the big democratic run cities to the tune of 10,000 a day.Myself and my immediate family
are already looking at houses waaay north of New York. We are outa here.
As more and more people leave the cities,they take their tax payments,and all they spend every day in their local economy with them,without white tax payers,the cities will have a total collaspe ,and ,as more police/fireman/sewer/power/water/road crew/ etc. Retire or leave,who will keep the cities running ? What whites are doing by fleeing the cities is SELF segregating,and it will happen more and more as these news stories of reverse racism start to come out more and more.keep it up lefties ,all your doing is
driving your tax base away for good and sealing your fate.
I wonder how her and her wife....ya know...”do it”.

Bet that is like prying open up a diaper that’s been left in a walmart shopping cart.

Like prying open a grilled cheese sandwich.
Is this the one that could double for Beetlejuice?
Can you imagine, Fugly, negress, bull-diesel AND a democrat? No wonder she's all fugged up....
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Can you imagine, Fugly, negress, bull-diesel AND a democrat? No wonder she's all fugged up....

Yes....but she is really hard to sneak up on from the side.

That^^^ made my side hurt
Lori is from the town I live in. She is nothing like the rest of us.

Makes me sick. Ugh.

I think there is a silent guy/crew that visits people when they get elected to media-friendly posts like hers...tells when what they are going to say and why and why to keep their mouth shut.

Even AOC starts making sense and then the next week she is right back in line.
Originally Posted by Raeford

That^^^ made my side hurt

X2

That’s the funniest thing that I’ve read today.
Originally Posted by Croaker
Why interview her at all if you're white?
Anything you publish will be disputed by the minority population and 21% of America is illiterate so the message gets corrupted.
May as well be writing it in Sanskrit for all the good it would do.
Juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Never understood this. I wouldn't give the other vside the time of day. But we see on here people love to talk about characters like Bruce Jenner. Such people only exist by the attention you pay them.
What about someone that’s half and half?
I a whit person said no more black interviews, Al, Jessie and all the other "reverend" would be marching and protesting...
She is in the process of falling square onto her fanny as mayor - her term will have all the marks of dismal failure - she knows it and is going further into the defensive panic mode. Give it time - she will be a key part of the undoing of that scheme in Chicago - let's hope that the smarter Black people there get a grip, stop serving as tools for the Dems, and pull themselves back up.
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
I a whit person said no more black interviews, Al, Jessie and all the other "reverend" would be marching and protesting...

Exactly and yet what most whites still cannot figure out that all other races besides Caucasians are tribal. Diversity is not our friend.
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Stop the hate,lets seperate. Whites are already fleeing the big democratic run cities to the tune of 10,000 a day.Myself and my immediate family
As more and more people leave the cities,they take their tax payments,and all they spend every day in their local economy with them,without white tax payers,the cities will have a total collaspe ,and ,as more police/fireman/sewer/power/water/road crew/ etc. Retire or leave,who will keep the cities running ? What whites are doing by fleeing the cities is SELF segregating,and it will happen more and more as these news stories of reverse racism start to come out more and more.keep it up lefties ,all your doing is

Well put, leave the bastards to rot in their own filth
Originally Posted by 16bore
Racist idiot.

Your first 2 words were "racist idiot". You could of stopped there.

kwg
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Maybe Winchester can bring back “Black Talons”, cause I wouldn’t want to shoot a black guy with “Silver Tips”.

Wait, now Nosler will have to choose a different color tips for Accubonds. Can’t be havin’ bullets with KKK hoods.
Well good for her racist ass
She kaint unneratnd dem honkies kaus dey don speek de ebonics lingo.

MF and sheeeet a'int not everi odder wurd.
Probably best not to stoop to her level.
Well I think she's doing a great job on black on black shootings going up every month. Somewhere down the line won't be any left.
She is a complete P.O.S.
And the dumb ass Chicago Democrats will reelect her ugly ass.
Kim Foxx is another complete P.O.S. in Cook County.
Originally Posted by superlight17b

Thanks for sharing that.That would be good if that would happen to all those democrat run cities and states that seem to think they can control and run people's lives.
Maybe her ugly ass can karat black history month,
All the white journalists should boycott her silly stupid sorry azz & then let her see how much ink she gets from the black press.

Laughin' here...............hard to make up stuff this absurd.

MM
Originally Posted by BRISTECD

Some Accubonds have white tips....much more better.

Does this include the white looking Sasquatch with whom Beetle Juice has deviant sex?

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
© 24hourcampfire