Home
Posted By: steve4102 Speaking of Dominion… - 06/08/21
…what about their failure in 2016 to install Hillary.

They did what they were payed and ordered to do, select Hillary, cept their algorithms couldn’t keep up with the millions and million of Trump supporters. They rigged it and cheated, but didn’t cheat enough, they failed their mission.

Well, Hillary isn’t one to let a failure of this magnitude go unpunished.
Since Nov 2016 have there been any suicides with two bullets to the back of the head, or armed robbery deaths of Dominion employees and top executives?

Could this be why Dominion is refusing court orders to turn over P Words, for fear of death or great bodily harm from the Democrats Machine.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
That and also they didn't stop the vote counting at 9pm either, so they didn't have a chance to organize China hackers, Xeroxed mail-in voting ballots, over extended ballot gathering and counting days!

They learned from their mistake with Hillary.
Posted By: poboy Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Had to get many, many more people involved in the election fraud. IMO
Posted By: Morewood Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
The Democrat machine underestimated the tsunami of support for an America First candidate in Trump. Their cheating voting machine programs were in place, but simply overwhelmed and they lost 2016. They thought they had it in the bag, Hillary was promised after all. Clinton Foundation had a lot of favors to return. It makes me smile to read Hillary got schitfaced that night throwing wine glasses. All their plans to enrich themselves dashed.

So the radical democrats quadruple their election fraud efforts in 2020, recruiting traitors in 6 swing states to count fraudulent ballots after shutting down transparency in the middle of the night, hooking up to the internet for foreign influence.

I think this covid pandemic was planned to usurp the first nationalist President since maybe Reagan. Mail in ballots is ripe for fraud.

I hope these audits succeed in exposing this corruption but when the SC won't even hear the cases I fear we're SOL and the country I grew up in is irrevocably gone.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
The Democrat machine underestimated the tsunami of support for an America First candidate in Trump. Their cheating voting machine programs were in place, but simply overwhelmed and they lost 2016. They thought they had it in the bag, Hillary was promised after all. Clinton Foundation had a lot of favors to return. It makes me smile to read Hillary got schitfaced that night throwing wine glasses. All their plans to enrich themselves dashed.

So the radical democrats quadruple their election fraud efforts in 2020, recruiting traitors in 6 swing states to count fraudulent ballots after shutting down transparency in the middle of the night, hooking up to the internet for foreign influence.

I think this covid pandemic was planned to usurp the first nationalist President since maybe Reagan. Mail in ballots is ripe for fraud.

I hope these audits succeed in exposing this corruption but when the SC won't even hear the cases I fear we're SOL and the country I grew up in is irrevocably gone.

Supreme court may be forced to hear the case.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by rickt300

Pfft... Yeah, right.. According to them, NO ONE has 'standing'...

Morewood's post above is spot on..
Originally Posted by steve4102

Since Nov 2016 have there been any suicides with two bullets to the back of the head, or armed robbery deaths of Dominion employees and top executives?

I don't know, have there been?
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
You know how mad that probably still makes her? Why did they take it far enough(with reserves) for Joe, but not poor Hillary. They gave Hillary the wink.......and she believed them........until the poor TV took the hit.

You know the fraud machine was in place......but they totally underestimated Trump in 2016. Just enough to win wasn't quite enough.

Originally Posted by poboy
Had to get many, many more people involved in the election fraud. IMO

Posted By: saddlegun Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

No, just more B.S. propaganda from Trump propaganda goofs.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21

I don’t know, have there been?
Originally Posted by saddlegun

No, just more B.S. propaganda from Trump propaganda goofs.

steve4102 has been more accurate than not in his assessments of recent events; infinitely more so than the the resident liberal propaganda goofs.

According to retired USAF Gen Thomas McInerney who first released the existence of the "Scorecard" and Hammer"program Hillary and her minions had Dominion ready to steal the election in 2016. The Dems believed their own polling and just didn't pull the trigger to steal the election.

How do you do that?🤷🏻‍♂️
I would think a huge demonstration, in every Red state at the same time, non-violent and with the states permission would get their attention. Sign and speeches letting everyone know how useless the current Supreme court is about freedom and having a legal election. Embarrass the Hell out of them. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
I would think a huge demonstration, in every Red state at the same time, non-violent and with the states permission would get their attention. Sign and speeches letting everyone know how useless the current Supreme court is about freedom and having a legal election. Embarrass the Hell out of them. miles

As soon as the left wing media, the Democrats and the Deep state found out about this peaceful protest, they would send in their undercover, MAGA Hat wearing operatives to disrupt, cause chaos and incite violence, all to be blamed on Trump Supporters. Think Jan 6
A truly red state would provide law enforcement to arrest these troublemakers. miles
Posted By: las Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21

No offense, but what planet are you living on? They have already indicated they are not going to touch it - it is a "state's rights" issue. As stated in the constitution. But when one state's fraudulent voting disenfranchises other states' legal voting, then they SHOULD hear it, IMO, if the states don't fix it themselves.

Ain't gonna happen. The Biden/Clinton/Soros Cartel will simply appoint more liberal-douches SC justices if it looks like SC will hear the case.
Posted By: Osky Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Why a company providing a service so important as voting can say no to the people of this country and or those in a place of responsibility over that service is not banned from further business until they do baffles me?
They don’t fear Hillary the Repulsive and currently isn’t Louisiana looking at buying into Dominion for over 100million?
Trick is to get enough dirt on as many as possible, that protects you from the one, wether it be her or a Supreme Court justice etc.
Far to many levels of law depending on who you are in this country.
Osky

As soon as the left wing media, the Democrats and the Deep state found out about this peaceful protest, they would send in their undercover, MAGA Hat wearing operatives to disrupt, cause chaos and incite violence, all to be blamed on Trump Supporters. Think Jan 6

That is fine....we will have confront the anti-MAGA sometime, might as well be on our own turf.
A truly red state would provide law enforcement to arrest these troublemakers. miles

That be called planned chaos and anti-Trump media fodder.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Not true. Military intel stopped the 2016 steal for the Trump win. All nice and legal.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me, but I need more info before I believe it. Of course it will never make the fake news.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Pull Dominion's business license in all USA. Band them from our country forever. Then band all voting and vote counting machines.
Good posts guys Trump did overwhelmingly win the election. Six states have visited the Arizona audit, Hunters emails keep coming out along with Fuachi's. The Federal Marshalls have been asked for the last 10 years of the Supreme Court Justices travel records. I hear people say its not going to matter, nobodies got balls, I suppose General Flynn doesn't have any balls ? And the Partrots doing this have no balls. I would like to here what the guys with all the balls have done.
Originally Posted by reivertom
If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me, but I need more info before I believe it. Of course it will never make the fake news.

If you are replying to my post, Trump and the military are not interested in you or me believing it.

Why would they, when Trump and Flynn keep on telling people what is going to happen and even many conservatives and many patriots dont believe what they say.

Dont you think they have better things to do than revealing thier exact plans to you, me or the enemy?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Pull Dominion's business license in all USA. Band them from our country forever. Then band all voting and vote counting machines.

Do you see any States even coming close to acting on this.

GA got their constituent’s panties all wet and sweaty when they passed Election Reform, only they some how forgot to include any election reform that targeted Electronic Voting. There legislation was nothing more than a feel good con job designed to keep the Pitchforks at Bay.
I dont see Dominion moving their highly touted case against Lindell. Whats the problem. Dont they want a cool billion.

Otoh, i see Lindell has filed 2 suits against them and is moving forward. Its Dominion who is afraid of him and the discovery process.

I think things are moving quite nicely.

Dont you think the folks will have anything to say about their states use of Dominion AFTER the fraud is revealed?
Psssst, the fraud is already revealed, nobody in the Republican Establishment or the DOJCares. Not only do they not care, they want is swept away.
Some see, some will see when shown, some will never see.
To totally ignore whats happening reminds me of à libéral I know that is a big time gun collector.
Look at it this way.
House Minority Leader McCarthy said just a few short weeks ago, “ That nobody is contesting the results of the 2020 election.”

Now why would he say that with the AZ audit going on, all the attorneys across America filing lawsuits etc. etc.?

For one, these people are not “Somebody” they are not inside the beltway, so what they say and do matters not.

Second, if we add a few words to his comment we can see his true meaning.

“Nobody is GOING TO contest the results of the 2020 election”.

If these audits prove massive fraud, nobody in the beltway will step up and contest the results if the 2020 election.
If they prove to be a dud, same, same.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Kemp is being challenged and will loose. He is corrupt and his Sec. of State is going to be removed as well. We'll see how long those machines last when new blood that's not beholding to Dominion get's elected.

After what's happened in Arizona I wouldn't be surprised if Ducey get's kicked out as well. heads are going to roll for this corruption. They're all running scared and kicking up a lot of dust.

Steve calm down. There's a majority of Americans that care. There's also a legion of incumbents that have invested their careers on keeping Trump out. The entire media complex is democrat and will fight to the bitter end to keep the steal in tact.

Ain't going to happen. Biden will be removed and will be lucky if he keeps his freedom. Heads are going to roll over the corruption.
Posted By: 163bc Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/09/21
Psssst, the fraud is already revealed, nobody in the Republican Establishment or the DOJCares. Not only do they not care, they want is swept away.

this

Its not been proved. Hide and watch.

Now the gal feeding ballots in over and over again in Ga has been subpoenaed.
Delegations from Ga, Ak, Wi, Va are heading to Az to learn the forensic mechanics.
Why? People want to know. Trump wants the folks to know. Know what?
The REAL NUMBERS.
He wants people to know he told the truth.
He said he won in a landslide. He will prove himself right once again and lead the folks from dark to light, just as Que said.

Why, he wants indoctrinated snowflakes to know why he will be re- seated again, so they wont go off the deep end and be led into real danger by the antifa and blm anarchists again, like the suckers were in DC on Jan 6 and end up paying more than they can afford in money and blood.

We dont need a few million useful idiots taking to the streets with guerrilla warfare making life dangerous after he takes office again.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Kemp is being challenged and will loose. He is corrupt and his Sec. of State is going to be removed as well. We'll see how long those machines last when new blood that's not beholding to Dominion get's elected.

After what's happened in Arizona I wouldn't be surprised if Ducey get's kicked out as well. heads are going to roll for this corruption. They're all running scared and kicking up a lot of dust.

Steve calm down. There's a majority of Americans that care. There's also a legion of incumbents that have invested their careers on keeping Trump out. The entire media complex is democrat and will fight to the bitter end to keep the steal in tact.

Ain't going to happen. Biden will be removed and will be lucky if he keeps his freedom. Heads are going to roll over the corruption.

Kemp and his Dominion Partners managed to fraudulently elect Joe Biden as President and (2) Democrat US Senators, I’m Sure he can manage to elect himself with very little effort.
How sure China bot
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Delegations from Ga, Ak, Wi, Va are heading to Az to learn the forensic mechanics.
The REAL NUMBERS.
He said he won in a landslide. He will prove himself right once again and lead tge folks from dark to light, just as Que said.

Yeah, we would all like to know what we already know, but if you think The Deep State, FVEY and China didn’t see this coming and don’t have a plan to squash it you need to think again.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The REAL NUMBERS.
He said he won in a landslide. He will prove himself right once again and lead tge folks from dark to light, just as Que said.

Yeah, we would all like to know what we already know, but if you think The Deep State, FVEY and China didn’t see this coming and don’t have a plan to squash it you need to think again.

You think your buds have it all.

Give it up.

Dont take up Ques call.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
How sure China bot

This. The veil is being lifted.
How sure China bot

Typical Q-ball response, F*cken idiot.
Case closed.
How sure China bot

All you do is blabber on about everything going to stay the same, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....then when things are happening all over the Country you just continue bloviating the same hot air!

I'm sure you are just a depressing in person.

God help those around you...

Mike
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Speaking of Dominion… - 06/10/21
How sure China bot

All you do is blabber on about everything going to stay the same, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....then when things are happening all over the Country you just continue bloviating the same hot air!

I'm sure you are just a depressing in person.

God help those around you...

Mike

Still batting a 1000 with my pessimistic predictions, You.

Still clinging to that Q Cult that is not only going to save America, but save the world.

So far you and the Q-balls are also batting a 1000 and haven't been correct yet.

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST HUBER
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HOROWITZ
Q

F*cken idiot
© 24hourcampfire