Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Not true. Military intel stopped the 2016 steal for the Trump win. All nice and legal.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me, but I need more info before I believe it. Of course it will never make the fake news.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pull Dominion's business license in all USA. Band them from our country forever. Then band all voting and vote counting machines.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Good posts guys Trump did overwhelmingly win the election. Six states have visited the Arizona audit, Hunters emails keep coming out along with Fuachi's. The Federal Marshalls have been asked for the last 10 years of the Supreme Court Justices travel records. I hear people say its not going to matter, nobodies got balls, I suppose General Flynn doesn't have any balls ? And the Partrots doing this have no balls. I would like to here what the guys with all the balls have done.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by reivertom
If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me, but I need more info before I believe it. Of course it will never make the fake news.

If you are replying to my post, Trump and the military are not interested in you or me believing it.

Why would they, when Trump and Flynn keep on telling people what is going to happen and even many conservatives and many patriots dont believe what they say.

Dont you think they have better things to do than revealing thier exact plans to you, me or the enemy?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/09/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Pull Dominion's business license in all USA. Band them from our country forever. Then band all voting and vote counting machines.

Do you see any States even coming close to acting on this.

GA got their constituent’s panties all wet and sweaty when they passed Election Reform, only they some how forgot to include any election reform that targeted Electronic Voting. There legislation was nothing more than a feel good con job designed to keep the Pitchforks at Bay.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont see Dominion moving their highly touted case against Lindell. Whats the problem. Dont they want a cool billion.

Otoh, i see Lindell has filed 2 suits against them and is moving forward. Its Dominion who is afraid of him and the discovery process.

I think things are moving quite nicely.

Dont you think the folks will have anything to say about their states use of Dominion AFTER the fraud is revealed?

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Psssst, the fraud is already revealed, nobody in the Republican Establishment or the DOJCares. Not only do they not care, they want is swept away.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Some see, some will see when shown, some will never see.
To totally ignore whats happening reminds me of à libéral I know that is a big time gun collector.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Look at it this way.
House Minority Leader McCarthy said just a few short weeks ago, “ That nobody is contesting the results of the 2020 election.”

Now why would he say that with the AZ audit going on, all the attorneys across America filing lawsuits etc. etc.?

For one, these people are not “Somebody” they are not inside the beltway, so what they say and do matters not.

Second, if we add a few words to his comment we can see his true meaning.

“Nobody is GOING TO contest the results of the 2020 election”.

If these audits prove massive fraud, nobody in the beltway will step up and contest the results if the 2020 election.
If they prove to be a dud, same, same.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Kemp is being challenged and will loose. He is corrupt and his Sec. of State is going to be removed as well. We'll see how long those machines last when new blood that's not beholding to Dominion get's elected.

After what's happened in Arizona I wouldn't be surprised if Ducey get's kicked out as well. heads are going to roll for this corruption. They're all running scared and kicking up a lot of dust.

Steve calm down. There's a majority of Americans that care. There's also a legion of incumbents that have invested their careers on keeping Trump out. The entire media complex is democrat and will fight to the bitter end to keep the steal in tact.

Ain't going to happen. Biden will be removed and will be lucky if he keeps his freedom. Heads are going to roll over the corruption.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Psssst, the fraud is already revealed, nobody in the Republican Establishment or the DOJCares. Not only do they not care, they want is swept away.

this

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Its not been proved. Hide and watch.

Now the gal feeding ballots in over and over again in Ga has been subpoenaed.
Delegations from Ga, Ak, Wi, Va are heading to Az to learn the forensic mechanics.
Why? People want to know. Trump wants the folks to know. Know what?
The REAL NUMBERS.
He wants people to know he told the truth.
He said he won in a landslide. He will prove himself right once again and lead the folks from dark to light, just as Que said.

Why, he wants indoctrinated snowflakes to know why he will be re- seated again, so they wont go off the deep end and be led into real danger by the antifa and blm anarchists again, like the suckers were in DC on Jan 6 and end up paying more than they can afford in money and blood.

We dont need a few million useful idiots taking to the streets with guerrilla warfare making life dangerous after he takes office again.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/09/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Kemp is being challenged and will loose. He is corrupt and his Sec. of State is going to be removed as well. We'll see how long those machines last when new blood that's not beholding to Dominion get's elected.

After what's happened in Arizona I wouldn't be surprised if Ducey get's kicked out as well. heads are going to roll for this corruption. They're all running scared and kicking up a lot of dust.

Steve calm down. There's a majority of Americans that care. There's also a legion of incumbents that have invested their careers on keeping Trump out. The entire media complex is democrat and will fight to the bitter end to keep the steal in tact.

Ain't going to happen. Biden will be removed and will be lucky if he keeps his freedom. Heads are going to roll over the corruption.

Kemp and his Dominion Partners managed to fraudulently elect Joe Biden as President and (2) Democrat US Senators, I’m Sure he can manage to elect himself with very little effort.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How sure China bot

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Delegations from Ga, Ak, Wi, Va are heading to Az to learn the forensic mechanics.
The REAL NUMBERS.
He said he won in a landslide. He will prove himself right once again and lead tge folks from dark to light, just as Que said.

Yeah, we would all like to know what we already know, but if you think The Deep State, FVEY and China didn’t see this coming and don’t have a plan to squash it you need to think again.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The REAL NUMBERS.
He said he won in a landslide. He will prove himself right once again and lead tge folks from dark to light, just as Que said.

Yeah, we would all like to know what we already know, but if you think The Deep State, FVEY and China didn’t see this coming and don’t have a plan to squash it you need to think again.

You think your buds have it all.

Give it up.

Dont take up Ques call.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
How sure China bot

This. The veil is being lifted.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
How sure China bot

Typical Q-ball response, F*cken idiot.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Case closed.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 160user, 10ring1, 204guy, 43 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,857
Posts18,517,699
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.