Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…what about their failure in 2016 to install Hillary.

They did what they were payed and ordered to do, select Hillary, cept their algorithms couldn’t keep up with the millions and million of Trump supporters. They rigged it and cheated, but didn’t cheat enough, they failed their mission.

Well, Hillary isn’t one to let a failure of this magnitude go unpunished.
Since Nov 2016 have there been any suicides with two bullets to the back of the head, or armed robbery deaths of Dominion employees and top executives?

Could this be why Dominion is refusing court orders to turn over P Words, for fear of death or great bodily harm from the Democrats Machine.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/08/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That and also they didn't stop the vote counting at 9pm either, so they didn't have a chance to organize China hackers, Xeroxed mail-in voting ballots, over extended ballot gathering and counting days!

They learned from their mistake with Hillary.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Had to get many, many more people involved in the election fraud. IMO

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Democrat machine underestimated the tsunami of support for an America First candidate in Trump. Their cheating voting machine programs were in place, but simply overwhelmed and they lost 2016. They thought they had it in the bag, Hillary was promised after all. Clinton Foundation had a lot of favors to return. It makes me smile to read Hillary got schitfaced that night throwing wine glasses. All their plans to enrich themselves dashed.

So the radical democrats quadruple their election fraud efforts in 2020, recruiting traitors in 6 swing states to count fraudulent ballots after shutting down transparency in the middle of the night, hooking up to the internet for foreign influence.

I think this covid pandemic was planned to usurp the first nationalist President since maybe Reagan. Mail in ballots is ripe for fraud.

I hope these audits succeed in exposing this corruption but when the SC won't even hear the cases I fear we're SOL and the country I grew up in is irrevocably gone.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Morewood
The Democrat machine underestimated the tsunami of support for an America First candidate in Trump. Their cheating voting machine programs were in place, but simply overwhelmed and they lost 2016. They thought they had it in the bag, Hillary was promised after all. Clinton Foundation had a lot of favors to return. It makes me smile to read Hillary got schitfaced that night throwing wine glasses. All their plans to enrich themselves dashed.

So the radical democrats quadruple their election fraud efforts in 2020, recruiting traitors in 6 swing states to count fraudulent ballots after shutting down transparency in the middle of the night, hooking up to the internet for foreign influence.

I think this covid pandemic was planned to usurp the first nationalist President since maybe Reagan. Mail in ballots is ripe for fraud.

I hope these audits succeed in exposing this corruption but when the SC won't even hear the cases I fear we're SOL and the country I grew up in is irrevocably gone.

Supreme court may be forced to hear the case.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

Pfft... Yeah, right.. According to them, NO ONE has 'standing'...

Morewood's post above is spot on..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

Since Nov 2016 have there been any suicides with two bullets to the back of the head, or armed robbery deaths of Dominion employees and top executives?

I don't know, have there been?

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You know how mad that probably still makes her? Why did they take it far enough(with reserves) for Joe, but not poor Hillary. They gave Hillary the wink.......and she believed them........until the poor TV took the hit.

You know the fraud machine was in place......but they totally underestimated Trump in 2016. Just enough to win wasn't quite enough.

Originally Posted by poboy
Had to get many, many more people involved in the election fraud. IMO

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

No, just more B.S. propaganda from Trump propaganda goofs.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I don’t know, have there been?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by saddlegun

No, just more B.S. propaganda from Trump propaganda goofs.

steve4102 has been more accurate than not in his assessments of recent events; infinitely more so than the the resident liberal propaganda goofs.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

According to retired USAF Gen Thomas McInerney who first released the existence of the "Scorecard" and Hammer"program Hillary and her minions had Dominion ready to steal the election in 2016. The Dems believed their own polling and just didn't pull the trigger to steal the election.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

How do you do that?🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 06/09/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would think a huge demonstration, in every Red state at the same time, non-violent and with the states permission would get their attention. Sign and speeches letting everyone know how useless the current Supreme court is about freedom and having a legal election. Embarrass the Hell out of them. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
I would think a huge demonstration, in every Red state at the same time, non-violent and with the states permission would get their attention. Sign and speeches letting everyone know how useless the current Supreme court is about freedom and having a legal election. Embarrass the Hell out of them. miles

As soon as the left wing media, the Democrats and the Deep state found out about this peaceful protest, they would send in their undercover, MAGA Hat wearing operatives to disrupt, cause chaos and incite violence, all to be blamed on Trump Supporters. Think Jan 6

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A truly red state would provide law enforcement to arrest these troublemakers. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

No offense, but what planet are you living on? They have already indicated they are not going to touch it - it is a "state's rights" issue. As stated in the constitution. But when one state's fraudulent voting disenfranchises other states' legal voting, then they SHOULD hear it, IMO, if the states don't fix it themselves.

Ain't gonna happen. The Biden/Clinton/Soros Cartel will simply appoint more liberal-douches SC justices if it looks like SC will hear the case.

Last edited by las; 06/09/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Why a company providing a service so important as voting can say no to the people of this country and or those in a place of responsibility over that service is not banned from further business until they do baffles me?
They don’t fear Hillary the Repulsive and currently isn’t Louisiana looking at buying into Dominion for over 100million?
Trick is to get enough dirt on as many as possible, that protects you from the one, wether it be her or a Supreme Court justice etc.
Far to many levels of law depending on who you are in this country.
Osky

Last edited by Osky; 06/09/21.

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

As soon as the left wing media, the Democrats and the Deep state found out about this peaceful protest, they would send in their undercover, MAGA Hat wearing operatives to disrupt, cause chaos and incite violence, all to be blamed on Trump Supporters. Think Jan 6

That is fine....we will have confront the anti-MAGA sometime, might as well be on our own turf.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A truly red state would provide law enforcement to arrest these troublemakers. miles

That be called planned chaos and anti-Trump media fodder.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,075
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.