Home
Over 170 Houston Hospital Workers Suspended for Refusing Vaccine, Fired in Two Weeks if Unresolved.

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

Over 170 hospital workers in Houston, Texas, are suspended for refusing the coronavirus vaccine and will be fired in two weeks if they maintain their position.

Fox News reported the employees are suspended without pay, as they missed the hospital’s mandatory deadline Monday.

Houston Methodist Hospital President and CEO Marc Boom said about the situation, “It is unfortunate that today’s milestone of Houston Methodist becoming the safest hospital system in the country is being overshadowed by a few disgruntled employees.”

“I know that today may be difficult for some who are sad about losing a colleague who’s decided to not get vaccinated,” Boom wrote in the memo. “We only wish them well and thank them for their past service to our community, and we must respect the decision they made.”

The Washington Post reported “dozens of medical workers” protested the policy outside the hospital. “Vaxx is Venom,” a sign apparently read. “Don’t Lose Sight of Our Rights,” read another.
But the hospital’s memo noted exemptions may be accepted based on medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief:

Apply for and submit all required documentation for an exemption based on a medical condition (including pregnancy deferment) or sincerely held religious belief on or before May 3, 2021, in accordance with the procedure described in this policy.

Some 117 employees filed a lawsuit against the hospital last month, saying the employer can’t force employees to get the “experimental” vaccine.

Jennifer Bridges, a nurse on suspension who is among those suing, said, “We will fight this all the way to the Supreme Court. This is wrongful termination and a violation of our rights.”

The lawsuits attorney Jared Wood fill stated, “The legal question that has not been answered is ‘Can you make participation in a clinical trial a condition of employment?’”

https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...accine-fired-in-two-weeks-if-unresolved/
Complete crock of BS IMHO
Good for them, Freedom is not free.
How does the hospital know? No HIPPA in Texas?
Hospitals can require their employees to get the flu shot, every year, through the employee health department at the hospital. Or the employee can provide the hospital with documented proof that they received the flu shot somewhere else. They’ve been doing that for years. It has nothing to do with HIPPA. And they have been allowed to function that way.

It looks like some hospitals are taking the same position with the Covid shot/s.
Since the hospital “believes” he vaccine is our savior, seems to me it would be easy to have a sincerely held objection to that religious belief?
I hope they sue the living shixt out of that hospital and win.
Good for them taking the vaccine should be a personal choice.All employees no matter what kind of work need to do the same
Where are the unions to protect these frontline workers' rights? lol
Wonder if Marc Boom has taken it?

Fire his ass yesterday if he hasn’t, just for being a hypocrite.
So now a few is 170?
Originally Posted by antlers
Hospitals can require their employees to get the flu shot, every year, through the employee health department at the hospital. Or the employee can provide the hospital with documented proof that they received the flu shot somewhere else. They’ve been doing that for years. It has nothing to do with HIPPA. And they have been allowed to function that way.

It looks like some hospitals are taking the same position with the Covid shot/s.

Except this vaccine happens to be experimental.
Slummy rules only apply to those who can have a stick over their head. Admin fugs do whatever they want
Mb
Originally Posted by ribka

It only works if you're a Leftist that the union approves of.....at least that was my union experience.

The flu shots are not expirimental for an emergency use. C 19 vacc is not cleared by the FDA and now there are treatments proven effective for the disease. It's allowed only under an emergency use provision and is experimental. Those who take it are Guinea pigs.

The anti vaxers will win this one and rightfully so. I expect many Woke suckers pushing this vaccine will face civil and criminal charges before this is over and H Methodist hasa good chance of being sued into bankruptcy.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Except this vaccine happens to be experimental.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The flu shots are not expirimental for an emergency use. C 19 vacc is not cleared by the FDA and now there are treatments proven effective for it. Its allowed only under an emergency use provision and is experimental.
Agreed.
The anti vaxers will win this one and rightfully so. I expect many Woke suckers pushing this vaccine will face civil and criminal charges before this is over and H Methodist has a good chance of being sued into bankruptcy.
That would all be fine with me.
The hospital administrators are demanding their employees be involved in a clinical trial of an experimental "vaccine".

All participants of modern clinical trials are volunteers and not conscripted.
I figured. If people fear the C19, they are free to take the vipers venom.
#backpay
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I hope they sue the living shixt out of that hospital and win.

Agree!
Originally Posted by reivertom

It only works if you're a Leftist that the union approves of.....at least that was my union experience.

Texas as far as I know is a right to work state. Being in a union won’t help there. But as we all know unions are passé. This isn’t happening here in the peoples republik of konnecticut.
Originally Posted by rte
The hospital administrators are demanding their employees be involved in a clinical trial of an experimental "vaccine".

All participants of modern clinical trials are volunteers and not conscripted.

The perpetrators of this dont realize Biden and the cabal arent in control. Nor do they remember the Nuremberg Trials.
This will be interesting, lawyers are the winners here.
They’re working with patients who are going to die VERY soon anyway.

What am I missing? Why do they ‘need’ to get the vax? Just scratching my head.
Lots of openings at hospitals around the country. Always shortages.
It’s very obvious that big pharma and the US medical professionals work hand in hand. The MD’s are rewarded for using and overusing big pharma products.
I thought forced human medical experimentation was outlawed at Nuremberg.
I could be wrong but am pretty sure that the Feds have allowed employers across the board (not just medical) to require this one?
Since there is no longer an emergency the "vaccine" should be pulled and tested.
Originally Posted by efw
I could be wrong but am pretty sure that the Feds have allowed employers across the board (not just medical) to require this one?
Shocker. The Feds are complicit in ALL of the wrongs regarding this thing from the get-go.
I wonder how many of them have already had covid and recovered? That makes it even more ridiculous. No one who's already had covid should get the Vax.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I wonder how many of them have already had covid and recovered? That makes it even more ridiculous. No one who's already had covid should get the Vax.

Bb

It is not about Covid.
It is about the Vax. and Control over the masses.
Hopefully it is a 170 part class action lawsuit and the hospital gets blasted big by the court. That is BS.

They were working there 14 months exposed to covid daily, risking their lives when there was no gates insemination concoction. Now they are a risk to someone else because they don't believe in taking that snake oil $hit?
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

I got “fixed” and still wear a rubber crazy

This is a societal experiment in control; it MAY have been about a disease for a minute, but it hasn’t been for a long, long time.

Common sense… ain’t.
The hospitals require the workers and visitors to wear hijabs, so they have the precedence to force men and women to be Guinea pigs in experiments, be circumcised, donate organs and be injected with any substance of their choosing including but not limited to mystery fluids that spoil if not kept near absolute zero. 🙄

Oops. Thats just for babies.
Originally Posted by efw
Shocker. The Feds are complicit in ALL of the wrongs regarding this thing from the get-go.

Yep and Trump allowed it.

Nobody should be allowed to force anyone to choose between their job and taking a vaccine.
Originally Posted by jwp475

Nobody should be allowed to force anyone to choose between their job and taking a vaccine.
Be that as it may, it’s common practice for many hospitals when it comes to the flu shot, and it has been for a long time.

You enter and agree upon the terms of employment. You already chose. Nobody is forcing you. I agree with both sides.
Come on , man! We want to enjoy the fourth of July.

We're all in this together!
Houston Methodist Hospital President and CEO Marc Boom is being idiotically ideological, Houston Methodist cannot be the safest hospital system in the country, and they will be paying a lot of $$ to those they terminate - if they go that far.
Piss on them, move to Arkansas for jobs arms wide open. We need nurses and doctors and you don’t have to worry about the vaccine!
A lot of these folks are of child bearing age. It’s a personal decision and I don’t blame them. They being said I’m old and at risk. I willingly took the shot. Hasbeen
I'd like to snap his fu cking neck for calling people that don't want to get vaccines "disgruntled employees". I'm vaccinated and I support them, but I completely understand why some don't. Put this worthless POS out of his misery.
#1 Fight
#2 Win
#3 Countersue and make an example of them.
On a legal basis, the hospital absolutely can make vaccination a condition of employment. Any lawsuit will fall flat on its face.

I'm not saying I agree, but that's what will happen.

Be that as it may, it’s common practice for many hospitals when it comes to the flu shot, and it has been for a long time.

And I'm not exactly comfortable with the flu one being forced.
Even though I choose to get it.

But, the flu shot is a vaccine.
A process that's 60-70 years old?
And one that's had a chance to be thoroughly studied.

This shot is not a vaccine by the definition we know.
It's new medicine.
Unproven, untested, no history.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
And I'm not exactly comfortable with the flu one being forced. Even though I choose to get it. But, the flu shot is a vaccine. A process that's 60-70 years old? And one that's had a chance to be thoroughly studied. This shot is not a vaccine by the definition we know. It's new medicine. Unproven, untested, no history.
Agreed.
“My body, my choice!” Isn’t that what the left has spouted for years?
If I lived in that area, I would get my healthcare elsewhere. If management is this obtuse in how it treats its employees regarding an experimental vaccine, there are other choices for healthcare. Once the physicians feel the heat, management can change its tune or go out of business.
They're a bunch of commie pricks at that hospital. They can get f u c ked.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
On a legal basis, the hospital absolutely can make vaccination a condition of employment. Any lawsuit will fall flat on its face.
We will see, won't we. We are a pro choice nation with a right to privacy.
EE! There are a bunch of commie pricks everywhere!
[quote=ribka

Before you get your prettiest pink silk panties and best summer dress in a twist. You may need to find out if they are protected by an agreement between a union and management. I can’t find anything that says they are union. You should be able to Copy and Paste something, I'm sure. I can’t imagine a non union employer in Texas would fire employees over something like this. Has to be fake news.
Watching this.

Perhaps an FDA approved vaccine, but I have my doubts they can force a vaccine still in trial on employees.
There is no legal question that they can make it a condition of employment.

Anyone can sue anyone for anything, so I'm sure lawsuits might come.

They will all spend a lot of money failing if they do file lawsuits.

Lawyers will let them throw good money after a bad cause.
Just asking. Are you an attorney with experience in employment cases? Is there case precedence?
Originally Posted by Hastings
Just asking. Are you an attorney with experience in employment cases? Is there case precedence?

Nope, I'm not an attorney.

I have been involved with some transactions over the past 6 months where this question has come up. Teams of lawyers from Seattle, to New York to Miami to Dallas said there is no legal question here.

I would imagine that a health care institution has even further weight to make a case. That is my supposition, because the above I referemced had to do with employment law, but not Healthcare employment.

I'm not standing in Methodists corner, just stating what I know.
Federal employees and active duty personnel have not had to get it.

I don’t see how an employer can force an untested vaccine on anyone.
Local hospital here where my wife and son both work.... employees who didn't want to take the vaccine were being paid $200 to take it.

Of course I live in a state where the governMENTAL attitude is EVERYONE gets a trophy.
This a good blog on why this experimental gene therapy injection is illegal to mandate based on the Nuremberg Code and US law.
https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/how-to-overcome-the-pressure-to-get-a-covid-vaccine
Originally Posted by Hastings

Nope, I'm not an attorney.

I have been involved with some transactions over the past 6 months where this question has come up. Teams of lawyers from Seattle, to New York to Miami to Dallas said there is no legal question here.

I would imagine that a health care institution has even further weight to make a case. That is my supposition, because the above I referemced had to do with employment law, but not Healthcare employment.

I'm not standing in Methodists corner, just stating what I know.
This absolutely won't fly legally.
Its now illegal in texas for any business to require an vaccine or vac passport.
I can't see how they can make it a condition of employment if you are already signed on and working. After the fact.
Like "ex post facto".
And some attorneys are salivating.......

Rightly so.

Osky

10 Billion in revenue, over 22,000 employees.
I doubt they have a legal team, so hopefully somebody can pass your pronouncement on to Marc Bloom.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

I doubt they have a legal team, so hopefully somebody can pass your pronouncement on to Marc Bloom.
You're invited to kiss my ass.
Originally Posted by elkmtb
Its now illegal in texas for any business to require an vaccine or vac passport.
For customers; doesn’t apply to employees.

If it’s as well informed as the rest of ya, I’ll politely decline.

While I don’t agree with the policy, to state that it “absolutely won’t fly legally” is rather naive. Well paid - and well informed - attorneys on both sides have reviewed it. Enough of them think it will stand that it was made policy.
For customers; doesn’t apply to employees.

If it’s as well informed as the rest of ya, I’ll politely decline.

While I don’t agree with the policy, to state that it “absolutely won’t fly legally” is rather naive. Well paid - and well informed - attorneys on both sides have reviewed it. Enough of them think it will stand that it was made policy.
You're full of shixt.
You're full of shixt.

You’re suggesting a policy such as this for an organization with over 20k employees wasn’t reviewed extensively by a legal team?

Florida, too.
Originally Posted by Osky
And some attorneys are salivating.......

Rightly so.

Osky

Anyone who gets vaxxed due to employer coercion has standing to sue if injured by it. It won't take long for these lawsuits to start piling up, then these policies will go away on their own.
You're full of shixt.

You’re suggesting a policy such as this for an organization with over 20k employees wasn’t reviewed extensively by a legal team?
I'm not suggesting anything. I'm saying you're a fu c king idiot.
You're full of shixt.

Their so called legal team sucks, because the emoyees will win this suite. There is no legal precedent to force an unapproved vaccine on employees
Originally Posted by deflave

as of last month, the military was restricting leave and travel for those who refused vaccinations. maybe changed
You're full of shixt.

Been called far worse by far better. When you’ve got nothing, let the name calling begin.
Carry on.
You're full of shixt.

Their so called legal team socks, because the emoyees will win this suite. There is no legal precedent to force an unapproved vaccine on employees

They might.
They might not.
Many think the Supreme Court will decide.
You're full of shixt.

Been called far worse by far better. When you’ve got nothing, let the name calling begin.
Carry on.
Do your own research, retard.
You're full of shixt.

Their so called legal team socks, because the emoyees will win this suite. There is no legal precedent to force an unapproved vaccine on employees

They might.
They might not.
Many think the Supreme Court will decide.

They aren't looking at the liability of mandatory vaccine if the vaccine causes harm to one of the emoyees
Originally Posted by deflave

as of last month, the military was restricting leave and travel for those who refused vaccinations. maybe changed

Yeah my son didn’t have an issue until he put in for Christmas.

Apparently south Florida is a danger zone. LOL

But everything within 350 miles of his base is approved. Which makes a load of sense.
Does anyone know how this new law will affect the H Methodist employees?

https://www.kristv.com/news/texas-n...sses-from-requiring-proof-of-vaccination
CDC just announced they are seeing heart inflammation (myocarditis, pericarditis) in young men vaccinated with the mRNA vaccinations. Some of the other side effects of the vaccines (thrombocytopenia, blood clots) have a similar causation as the heart inflammation, which is an autoimmune reaction where antibodies developed by the vaccines are attacking your own tissues. Although these are rare side effects, we have no idea if they will become more common with repeated vaccinations or with exposure to the wild SARS-Cov-2 virus.

All of the Covid vaccinations remain experimental for a reason: they have only been administered for about 6 months and short and long term side effects remain unknown.

I agree that mandating an experimental vaccine on it's employees as a requirement for employment is morally wrong and Houston Methodist will ultimately lose any lawsuits brought against them.
Public schools have been giving exemptions for all vaccines for as long as I have had kids in school.

The reason is because they can be sued into oblivion.

Applies to consumers, not employees.

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files...alth_information_protection_vaccines.pdf

Applies to consumers, not employees.

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files...alth_information_protection_vaccines.pdf

Thanks.

Carry on.

Reagan appointed Federal Judge dismissed the lawsuit.

update

Carry on.

Reagan appointed Federal Judge dismissed the lawsuit.

update
FO retard.
FO retard.

Your whit is as well developed as your legal acumen.

Cheers.
FO retard.

Your whit is as well developed as your legal acumen.

Cheers.
F u c k off.
© 24hourcampfire