Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I hope they sue the living shixt out of that hospital and win.

Agree!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by ribka
Where are the unions to protect these frontline workers' rights? lol

It only works if you're a Leftist that the union approves of.....at least that was my union experience.

Texas as far as I know is a right to work state. Being in a union won’t help there. But as we all know unions are passé. This isn’t happening here in the peoples republik of konnecticut.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte
The hospital administrators are demanding their employees be involved in a clinical trial of an experimental "vaccine".

All participants of modern clinical trials are volunteers and not conscripted.

The perpetrators of this dont realize Biden and the cabal arent in control. Nor do they remember the Nuremberg Trials.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/09/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
This will be interesting, lawyers are the winners here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They’re working with patients who are going to die VERY soon anyway.

What am I missing? Why do they ‘need’ to get the vax? Just scratching my head.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lots of openings at hospitals around the country. Always shortages.

Yup.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It’s very obvious that big pharma and the US medical professionals work hand in hand. The MD’s are rewarded for using and overusing big pharma products.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I thought forced human medical experimentation was outlawed at Nuremberg.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I could be wrong but am pretty sure that the Feds have allowed employers across the board (not just medical) to require this one?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since there is no longer an emergency the "vaccine" should be pulled and tested.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
I could be wrong but am pretty sure that the Feds have allowed employers across the board (not just medical) to require this one?
Shocker. The Feds are complicit in ALL of the wrongs regarding this thing from the get-go.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I wonder how many of them have already had covid and recovered? That makes it even more ridiculous. No one who's already had covid should get the Vax.

Bb

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I wonder how many of them have already had covid and recovered? That makes it even more ridiculous. No one who's already had covid should get the Vax.

Bb

It is not about Covid.
It is about the Vax. and Control over the masses.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hopefully it is a 170 part class action lawsuit and the hospital gets blasted big by the court. That is BS.

They were working there 14 months exposed to covid daily, risking their lives when there was no gates insemination concoction. Now they are a risk to someone else because they don't believe in taking that snake oil $hit?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

I got “fixed” and still wear a rubber crazy

This is a societal experiment in control; it MAY have been about a disease for a minute, but it hasn’t been for a long, long time.

Common sense… ain’t.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The hospitals require the workers and visitors to wear hijabs, so they have the precedence to force men and women to be Guinea pigs in experiments, be circumcised, donate organs and be injected with any substance of their choosing including but not limited to mystery fluids that spoil if not kept near absolute zero. 🙄

Oops. Thats just for babies.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/09/21.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by efw
Shocker. The Feds are complicit in ALL of the wrongs regarding this thing from the get-go.

Yep and Trump allowed it.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Hospitals can require their employees to get the flu shot, every year, through the employee health department at the hospital. Or the employee can provide the hospital with documented proof that they received the flu shot somewhere else. They’ve been doing that for years. It has nothing to do with HIPPA. And they have been allowed to function that way.

It looks like some hospitals are taking the same position with the Covid shot/s.

Nobody should be allowed to force anyone to choose between their job and taking a vaccine.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475
Hospitals can require their employees to get the flu shot, every year, through the employee health department at the hospital. Or the employee can provide the hospital with documented proof that they received the flu shot somewhere else. They’ve been doing that for years. It has nothing to do with HIPPA. And they have been allowed to function that way.

It looks like some hospitals are taking the same position with the Covid shot/s.
Nobody should be allowed to force anyone to choose between their job and taking a vaccine.
Be that as it may, it’s common practice for many hospitals when it comes to the flu shot, and it has been for a long time.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jwp475

You enter and agree upon the terms of employment. You already chose. Nobody is forcing you. I agree with both sides.

Last edited by smallfry; 06/09/21.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (44mc, 3333vl, 2UP, 1eyedmule, 308ld, 35, 12 invisible), 1,540 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.