Home
As people are flooding into western states from Dem run schithole and driving up the cost of housing (duh) compounded by scarcity of building supplies and inflation caused by the shutdown, I've noticed a trend that many young people moving out to these states can't find housing. Looking on their social media you'll soon notice many with no education or degrees in art or sociology and no skills that are marketable. Yet they all demand a livable wage over $30 an hour and they all say they won't work in horrible slave conditions , ( formerly known as a standard work place) and they want to buy houses with no money saved up. Pretty funny.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...U3Gv5YJRBa2b4EVGIRyUscFNzqQ-h52Lfpx-9w8g

comments

Mike Shannon
Its about time when are we as working class people going to stand up and say enough is enough no reason a 1800 square ft house should be that much money in any other state its still Affordable. Its going to be the revolutionary war all over again till something changes

Megan Simms
The same thing is happening in Idaho. They suggested tent cities for mountain workers. Tent cities? In the mountains? in winter? So the elite can play. Its pretty disgusting.

Ian Armstrong
Chris Larson maybe that's what the people want. Maybe they've seen that capitalism is greedier than the government.

I smell the Dems starting another riot movement this summer. These bernie useful idiots cause their own problems with poor life decisions and continuously voting blue that destroy their futures.

Keep driving those values up, we gunna sell out and live down by the river in a van.
Looking on their social media you'll soon notice many with no education or degrees in art or sociology and no skills that are marketable.
"XYZ Manufacturing now hiring. We have openings in Black Studies, Ugandan History, and Modern Dance. No experience required"
I can’t find their comment tab or I’d register and spank some vulvas.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can’t find their comment tab or I’d register and spank some vulvas.

vulva spanking, America's Pastime.
People in Hell want ice water. Wanting ain’t getting. There will always be an AOC-Davey Hogg type that will make a living winding these morons up, but nothing will ever come of it. Rioting isn’t very efficient in The Sticks, as stuff is too spread out, and country folks tend to shoot back.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
They should apply to work the McClelland Stafford Ferry in North Central MT. I'm pretty sure the job comes with the house that's right there. You'd get to live right on the river in some gorgeous country rent-free.
In about 1983 there was an oil boom bust in Abilene Texas. They had just built a new subdivision with small houses around 1800 sq/ft. Couldn't sell them so they added appliances and a small car in the driveway to up the anti. Times have changed.
Sam Montana

" Things were much different in the 1960s for example. Only one parent had to work to provide for a family of 4. Provide plenty of food, a house, a car or two, health insurance, etc. Today, it takes 2 parents to work, and many times multiple jobs just to provide what one job used to, if even that much. Something has gone wrong. Looking back it could have started with Nixon and the high inflation, or it could have started with Reagan and his economic policies".

yep Reagan and Nixon's fault sam has a high school education, no job skills and can't buy a home now. lol

Jennifer Kelly- college drop out from California blames Trump

Jennifer Kelly. "how much is a result of tRump policies???? Duh"

Andrew Artman---Andrew is "inewmployed ( his spelling)" and didn't finish community college

"Sure, keep ignoring it. Lets see who pours you your IPA, waxes your boards, shovels your walkways, drives your buses, manages your ski terrain, cleans trails, and stocks your food when everybody's had to move to Denver or places beyond because you're too cheap to pay them a living wage and too greedy to be reasonable on rent".
The everybody gets a trophy bunch .

OMG - yesterday evening @ Lowes - tongue & groove OSB $72 per sheet laugh ------------------> dayom ,, just saying
My son graduated with 3 degrees: history, philosophy, and German. I was dubious to say the least but it was his life. He ended up going back and getting a nursing degree. He's doing very well as an RN and thinking about getting a Nurse Practitioner rating.
Originally Posted by ribka
Sam Montana

" Things were much different in the 1960s for example. Only one parent had to work to provide for a family of 4. Provide plenty of food, a house, a car or two, health insurance, etc. Today, it takes 2 parents to work, and many times multiple jobs just to provide what one job used to, if even that much. Something has gone wrong. Looking back it could have started with Nixon and the high inflation, or it could have started with Reagan and his economic policies".

And in the 1960's, every house had a handful of $1,000 iphones, cable tv, fiber optic internet, air conditioning, expensive hair appointments every 3 weeks, flat screen tv's in 5 rooms of the house, $500 gaming consoles, wardrobes full of clothes that would last a guy for months without ever having to do laundry, multiple cars with every technological gimmick embedded in it to make the driving experience better, etc, etc, etc.

"minimum wage"/"living wage"/"below poverty level" are all dependent on who is deciding what the minimum it takes to live on truly is. 1,000 square foot house or 3,500 square foot house? Indoor plumbing or an outhouse? central heat and air? window unit? screen door and open windows? Many people find it hard to believe, that some of the things we use daily in life are really just 'wants' and not 'needs'. I'm just glad I am in the position to have many of my wants taken care of. Got that white privilege thing going for me ya know? smile
Originally Posted by horse1
They should apply to work the McClelland Stafford Ferry in North Central MT. I'm pretty sure the job comes with the house that's right there. You'd get to live right on the river in some gorgeous country rent-free.

yuck!!!! no Starbucks and probably crappy wifi no thanks!!!
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
My son graduated with 3 degrees: history, philosophy, and German. I was dubious to say the least but it was his life. He ended up going back and getting a nursing degree. He's doing very well as an RN and thinking about getting a Nurse Practitioner rating.

good on him. You obviously did a good job raising him
Every single one of these snowflakes ought to be told "If you don't like it here, go back to where you came from. You are not entitled to a single thing you have not worked for - and you have not done a thing since you arrived."
Learn a trade, skilled workers are need.
Originally Posted by rainshot
In about 1983 there was an oil boom bust in Abilene Texas. They had just built a new subdivision with small houses around 1800 sq/ft. Couldn't sell them so they added appliances and a small car in the driveway to up the anti. Times have changed.

Sounds like Rocket City in FL. Big, deserted subdivision as a result of a huge decline in the aerospace industry. Always wondered what they did with that place.
Let's move to the Colorado mountains, somewhere in between some ski areas where there is limited flat ground to build on and try to force a social crisis.
It won't matter that I have no work skills, I have a Liberal Arts degree (but haven't paid off the student loan) and we'll make them provide housing for us, and a "living wage"
Originally Posted by colodog
Let's move to the Colorado mountains, somewhere in between some ski areas where there is limited flat ground to build on and try to force a social crisis.
It won't matter that I have no work skills, I have a Liberal Arts degree (but haven't paid off the student loan) and we'll make them provide housing for us, and a "living wage"

I want to work 4 months out the year as a Colorado ski bum with my art history degree that cost me 160 k , smoke dope the other 8 months on unemployment and I demand a livable wage and housing
The bust didn't last long and those houses a well as others sold so fast you could not keep up.

Now days the houses are so fancy and have a lots of square footage that one needs a lot of money to get.
Originally Posted by hanco

racist!!!
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The bust didn't last long and those houses a well as others sold so fast you could not keep up.

Now days the houses are so fancy and have a lots of square footage that one needs a lot of money to get.

Houses in N Idaho, 1600 sq feet, going for over 500 k now, so much for McMansions
" country folks tend to shoot back."

Pappy- you left off the ending of your sentence, i.e. "first". smile
Ha!

Rare form, Ribka...spot feakin' on 100%.
And the same snowflake Marxists that left their chitholes for Idaho bring that same warped mentality and expect us to kiss their waxed asses.

The definition of insanity.
A friend of my sister went to Chapman University for 4 years right out of HS, she graduated and last I heard was a manager at a starbucks on Oahu. At the time I believe it was only $28K per annum, it has since increased.
some years ago a local paper interviewed a woman working as a barrista at a starbucks. she was complaining about lack of affordable housing and a livable wage. She had a college degree for which she had borrowed about 150k to obtain. the degree was in something like minority studies among ethnic chinese as to sexual orientation. okay.
Nurses in CA can make $200k a year easy. They work 12 hour shifts and the last 4 hours are overtime.

It only takes 2 years of school to get an LPN (licensed practical nurse) degree to get started.

Many hospitals, after you e shown them you're a good worker, will pay for advanced degrees.

My neice is a nurse in CA and the hospital paid for her master's degree.
We are facing the same chit in MT, people flooded in this year and drove housing and rent way up. Now you can't rent a place on minimum wage, now burger flippers are making $12+. A decent house is $450k up about 100k from last year. Lots of remote workers and retiree's moving here, builders are all about 24 months out to start anything new.
Watched a brief news report last night stating that many are simply quitting now as opposed to hauling their butts back into the office to work. Seems with today's technology, they have no desire or perhaps no ability to handle face to face tasks.

On housing: Things have gone nuts here. A neighbor's place just went for $425K for a 1500 square foot flat. If I just had somewhere else to go, I'd be out of my place in a second.

Another neighbor is planning to build a new home isn't even blinking at $200/square foot. I thought $50 was outlandish when we bought out 2,400 sq ft. place. If he indeed builds at our present cost, I suspect he'll end up with about a $750K home.

Interesting times.
As people are flooding into western states from Dem run schithole and driving up the cost of housing (duh) compounded by scarcity of building supplies and inflation caused by the shutdown, I've noticed a trend that many young people moving out to these states can't find housing. Looking on their social media you'll soon notice many with no education or degrees in art or sociology and no skills that are marketable. Yet they all demand a livable wage over $30 an hour and they all say they won't work in horrible slave conditions , ( formerly known as a standard work place) and they want to buy houses with no money saved up. Pretty funny.

comments

Mike Shannon
Its about time when are we as working class people going to stand up and say enough is enough no reason a 1800 square ft house should be that much money in any other state its still Affordable. Its going to be the revolutionary war all over again till something changes

Megan Simms
The same thing is happening in Idaho. They suggested tent cities for mountain workers. Tent cities? In the mountains? in winter? So the elite can play. Its pretty disgusting.

Ian Armstrong
Chris Larson maybe that's what the people want. Maybe they've seen that capitalism is greedier than the government.

I smell the Dems starting another riot movement this summer. These bernie useful idiots cause their own problems with poor life decisions and continuously voting blue that destroy their futures.

Do not worry, most sellers will not mind. If you want, you can always sell your house to locals for less. Just make sure outsiders are not able to file discrimination lawsuit against you.
Just be thankful you don't have to live with the carpet baggers AND the people selling out around you.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Keep driving those values up, we gunna sell out and live down by the river in a van.

why? so you can have a fat bank account you can't do anything with?

typical boomer move.
fuggin boomers!!!!!

Originally Posted by Slavek

comments

Mike Shannon

Megan Simms

Ian Armstrong

Do not worry, most sellers will not mind. If you want, you can always sell your house to locals for less. Just make sure outsiders are not able to file discrimination lawsuit against you.

Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by Fireball2

why? so you can have a fat bank account you can't do anything with?

typical boomer move.
Squeaked through high school.
College🤣!
No trade school.
F'd up a good run, got a CDL.
been Workin since I was 10, tired of it.
Would like a half million dollar house.

I don't understand this thread!
Originally Posted by rainshot

In 1985 Chevrolet offered a new Winchester Model 94 and a hunting knife as standard equipment on one of their pick-up truck models. As you say, times be changed,
Lotsa places will hire a person w a bach in anything, for supervision. And then the company pay for their MBA.

So even some funky lib degree can open doors. If the person gets off their lazy azz.
This thread seriously gonna die just cause the truth was thrown out there?
I seen a pocket of about 15 new houses going up, behind a new wall that has been already tagged, in back of a storefront strip mall and across a two lane street from rundown apartments long gone Section 8. The area a gathering place for the homeless. One story houses on postage stamp lots. Shallow drainage ditch in back prone to flood.

The sign said “From the $240’s”.
Originally Posted by czech1022
Nurses in CA can make $200k a year easy. They work 12 hour shifts and the last 4 hours are overtime.

Maybe in CA it’s OT. Most places 4-12s are in the contract as normal shift.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Maybe they can do like a lowlife from NYC and become a cop
My wife's millennial cousin started a go fund me and sent us the link. He was trying to raise money to take his young family on a second vacation that year. He said they always take 2 vacations a year but his parents weren't going to pay for the second one this year. I responded with a simple campfire inspired GFY! Followed by Go Fund Yourself.

Bb
Originally Posted by Slavek

comments

Mike Shannon

Megan Simms

Ian Armstrong

You are on a roll retard

LOL
Originally Posted by 700LH

They can always identify as an uneducated cowardly effeminate goober from Idaho and dress in homosexual capes like a cross dressing superman.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My wife's millennial cousin started a go fund me and sent us the link. He was trying to raise money to take his young family on a second vacation that year. He said they always take 2 vacations a year but his parents weren't going to pay for the second one this year. I responded with a simple campfire inspired GFY! Followed by Go Fund Yourself.

Bb

is that 700h begging for a handout AGAIN?

It only takes 2 years of school to get an LPN (licensed practical nurse) degree to get started.

Many hospitals, after you e shown them you're a good worker, will pay for advanced degrees.

Only requires two years of school to get a RN (registered nurse) Associates degree, as well. More money, wider choice of fields to work and greater advancement potential than a LPN.

Daughter is a RN with masters degree.
Originally Posted by joken2

Only requires two years of school to get a RN (registered nurse) Associates degree, as well. More money, wider choice of fields to work and greater advancement potential than a LPN.

Was she able to get her masters without her BSN?
What did you think trophies for warming the bench taught them?

Originally Posted by ironbender

No, she started with a ADN, then a BSN and now has a MSN.

From what I've read, though, it is possible to earn a MSN degree without having a BSN.
Originally Posted by hanco

That’s a whole another story for a different day.

You mean y’all start @7, 5 days a week? Every week?
Originally Posted by 700LH

They can always identify as an uneducated cowardly effeminate goober from Idaho and dress in homosexual capes like a cross dressing superman.

First, you seem to have a Freudian fixation with that lifestyle. Secondly, who would loan someone half a million dollars with no education, work ethics or job skill to buy such reality? If someone is dumb enough to loan that kind of money to someone with those credentials and no collateral, I guess both deserve what they get.
Stop buying the age old bulls hit story that everyone needs a college degree! That story is constantly told by who????…..liberal college administrators so $150,000.00 a year salaries can be given to Marxist a ssholes who attempt to warp your child’s mind into communism!
All part of The Plan

Creat another class of Americans dependent on the government for their basic needs and then some.

LBJ’s Great Society allowed for an entire race to become dependent on the Government. “I’ll have those niqqers voting Democrat for the next 200 years.”

Now we have a whole generation that is in debt up to their ass with no way to pay it back, can’t get a job, won’t get a job and looking for handouts.
Along comes the Democrats offering to forgive their debt and then some if you vote for me.
We are always trying to find talented people who can work.

This millenial generation is extraordinarily proud of their mediocrity.

It's a real challenge.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Stop buying the age old bulls hit story that everyone needs a college degree! That story is constantly told by who????…..liberal college administrators so $150,000.00 a year salaries can be given to Marxist a ssholes who attempt to warp your child’s mind into communism!

It’s a money game.

How many schools send out Bob from the welding program to recruit students? Very few unless it’s a dedicated trade school.

They wanna hook for a 2-4 yr program.

More $$$.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
We are always trying to find talented people who can work.

This millenial generation is extraordinarily proud of their mediocrity.

It's a real challenge.

I had such a hard time finding an executive assistant that would show up for work and not screw everything up or give me a bunch of attitude. I did find a few that were good but it was in a college town and they moved on. For a few years I just went without one and did everything myself because it was easier than dealing with a millennial and fixing their mistakes.

Plus some would only work limited hours because they didn't want to mess up their government subsidized housing and other benefits. I had a 22 year old assistant that worked limited hours because she had a 2 bedroom subsidized apartment to herself because she couldn't live with other students as she and her service animal didn't like other people.

I got rid of her after I asked her to take a garbage out and she said no that it was my garbage I should take it out. I got out her job description she'd signed and pointed out the task on it and wrote her up. She then quit and called the owner of the company to let him know she was quiting because I was being critical of her.

Bb
Millennials that can’t perform at a job, because they’re millennials....should be suffocated in a plastic bag, secured with a ziptie.

🦫

Hard to find a high end job with tat's and holes all over your face and ears.

Problem is most kids today want to start with a house and car equal with or better than what their parents have. Problem is most are too dumb to see the fact it took their parents their whole life to get what they have.
I live in a nice house now but the wife and I sure did not start out in one.

Originally Posted by ironbender

No, she started with a ADN, then a BSN and now has a MSN.

From what I've read, though, it is possible to earn a MSN degree without having a BSN.

Interesting. Thanks.
A neighbor straight out of school RN started at $80K here in SE Oregon.
© 24hourcampfire