Home
...Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe, Transgenders and Fat Women

No schit, this is no joke.
Liberals are criminally insane.
Posted By: Dess Re: Victoria Secrets New Model... - 06/17/21
Companies are and should be free to choose whomever they want. I'll vote with my feet and dollars.

Just don't try to shame me and portray me as the problem or cause when I don't endorse your choices.
That does it! I’m not buying any more panties from Vicky’s again!!😆
Posted By: efw Re: Victoria Secrets New Model... - 06/17/21
Duh
You mean the worthless female athlete who thinks she’s a male cause she goes down on women and thinks she’s worth more than Tom Brady, that person?
they should have used the young lady who picked up the American flag nicer shape and better looking to also. that purple haired freak is icky.
Originally Posted by Dess
Companies are and should be free to choose whomever they want. I'll vote with my feet and dollars.

Just don't try to shame me and portray me as the problem or cause when I don't endorse your choices.

You are a raciss!
Originally Posted by Rossimp
You mean the worthless female athlete who thinks she’s a male cause she goes down on women and thinks she’s worth more than Tom Brady, that person?

She thinks that just because a billion people watched her play in a single game that she is all that
Originally Posted by steve4102

FemmaNazi
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

She thinks that just because a billion people watched her play in a single game that she is all that

People don’t watch soccer.

Foreigners and f a g g o t s watch soccer.
VS is Jumping the Shark.

Their brand has been in decline for some years now. Malls are suffering and online sales competitors have cut into their market. They've made some bad moves.

This is a desperate attempt to stay relevant, grasping for some "wokeness" to save them. Just the opposite.

Victoria’s Secret: a timeline of a brand in decline
By Imogen Watson-August 8, 2019

Timeline of Victoria’s Secret decline: How the angels fell from heaven
Earlier this week, Victoria’s Secret’s contentious chief marketing officer Ed Razek announced his retirement. It came as a shock given only two days prior, the lingerie brand presented its first transgender model - despite Razek telling Vogue last November that this would never happen.

Amid falling sales, closing stores and competition from start-ups and big retailers, Victoria’s Secret is grappling to find a place in a world where diversity and authenticity matter more to consumers than highly sexualised branding.

With the recent cancellation of its infamous Fashion Show for the business to “evolve and change to grow” The Drum looks back on a year of Victoria’s Secrets struggles and high-profile mess-ups, as the brand looks to reposition itself in a #MeToo era.

November 2018 – board-level issues

Victoria Secret’s chief marketing officer, and driving force behind the fashion show, Ed Razek tells Vogue in his now-infamous interview that the brand would not be using transgender or plus-size models on its runway show. His remarks came in response to criticism that the brand was out of touch and only propagated monolithic beauty ideals. His approach was widely condemned for its out of touch attitude.

In the week following, Victoria Secret’s chief exec Jan Singer resigned after just two years in the role. Singer’s departure followed declining sales for the lingerie giant, with reports that the stock price was down about 39%.

Her departure was one in a string of leadership turnovers at the retailer. In August, the company announced the retirement of Denise Landman, chief exec of its Pink brand, after nearly 20 years in the role.

December 2018 – fashion show TV ratings plummet

Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’s viewing figures experienced its lowest TV ratings ever in December 2018. Despite arguments that the figure didn’t include YouTube or streaming numbers, the show brought in a mere 3.3 million viewers across America.

In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal its Shanghai show the year before, which pulled in 4.89m viewers, was widely condemned for being out of touch for its sexually provocative style.

February 2019 - sales continue to fall

At the beginning of February, Victoria’s Secret’s parent company L Brands said the decision to significantly increase the lingerie brand's January promotions fell flat and actually makes things worse.

The company reported that the heavy promotions deteriorated its total sales numbers and led to an even lower profit with same-store sales down 1%, compared with an increase of 4% during January 2018.

The report is no surprise, as Victoria’s Secret has been facing an extended string of sales declines since 2016. Despite its declining sales, the brand retained number one position in the lingerie category.

1 March – closes 53 of its 1,143 stores

Citing a “decline in performance” L Brands announced that 53 out of its 1,143 stores were to close, across America.

May 11 – fashion show taken off air

After 2018 marked its worst TV figures yet, the brand announced it would no longer air the infamous Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on network television.

L Brand's chief exec Les Wexner informed the company of the decision via a memo, saying that the brand would be “taking a fresh look at every aspect” of the business that needed to “evolve and change to grow.”

1 July – Karlie Kloss hits out­­­

In an interview to Vogue magazine, high-profile former Victoria Secret model Karlie Kloss spoke out on why she left one of her most lucrative contacts back in 2015, denting the brand's public image even more.

“The reason I decided to stop working with Victoria’s Secret was I didn’t feel it was an image that was truly reflective of who I am and the kind of message I want to send to young women around the world about what it means to be beautiful,” Kloss told Vogue.

“I think that was a pivotal moment in me stepping into my power as a feminist, being able to make my own choices and my own narrative, whether through the companies I choose to work with, or through the image I put out to the world.”

6 July – Jeffrey Esptein arrested for trafficking

In July, billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was indicted on charges related to alleged sex trafficking crimes committed between 2002 and 2005, involving victims as young as 14.

Although the financier never worked for the lingerie retailer, he had a close relationship with L Brands chief exec Wexner and it's been speciulated that Epstein exploited his proximity to Victoria’s Secret to facilitate his alleged crimes.

Epstein reportedly told women and young girls that he was a modeling scout for Victoria’s Secret. It is claimed that two executives discovered what Epstein was up to in the mid-1990s and alerted Wexner, who decided to take no action.

Epstein’s arrest left L Brands to hire outside counsel to review the company’s relationship with the accused sex trafficker. Following the arrest, L Brands shares went down 10% to $25, the lowest they’ve been since 2010.

24 July – models leak predatory messages from Victoria’s Secret photographer

Just weeks after Epstein's arrest, a number of models spoke out about the sexual abuse they allegedly received at the hands of Victoria Secret’s photographer Timur Emek, with one accusing him of rape.

Emek is just one of a number of photographers employed by the brand who have been accused of sexually inappropriate behaviour towards’ female models.

In February 2018, two women accused the photographer Greg Kadel of making unwanted advances. During this time, David Bellemere repeatedly denied accusations that he forcibly kissed a Victoria’s Secret model and propositioned a Lord & Taylor one by sending a bondage image via Instagram after a shoot.

30 July – The show will not go on

In the same month, model Shanina Shaik leaked to the Australian Daily Telegraph that the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show would not be taking place.

5 August – chief marketing officer Ed Razek departs

After joining Victoria’s Secret in 1983, the lingerie brand’s chief marketing officer Ed Razek announced he was to retire.

6 August – Models Alliance stands together against the lingerie brand

Earlier this week, over 100 models, including Christy Turlington Burns, Edie Campbell, Karen Elson, Milla Jovovich, Doutzen Kroes, and Gemma Ward, signed an open letter addressed directly to Victoria’s Secret.

The letter, drafted by the Models Alliance, petitioned the lingerie brand to take concrete actions in protecting models against sexual misconduct.

It pointed to the connection between Victoria’s Secret and Epstein. It also addressed the allegations of misconduct directed at photographers Emek, Bellemere, and Kadel.

The letter read: “We are writing today to express our concern for the safety and wellbeing of the models and young women who aspire to model for Victoria’s Secret. In the past few weeks, we have heard numerous allegations of sexual assault, alleged rape, and sex trafficking of models and aspiring models. While these allegations may not have been aimed at Victoria's Secret directly, it is clear that your company has a crucial role to play in remedying the situation. From the headlines about L Brands CEO Leslie Wexner’s close friend and associate, Jeffrey Epstein, to the allegations of sexual misconduct by photographers.

The US women world champions and skank Rapinoe were beaten badly by an average 8th grade boys team. So much for girl/lesbian power
Originally Posted by ribka

The US women world champions and skank Rapinoe were beaten badly by an average 8th grade boys team. So much for girl/lesbian power

I find that hard to believe, however they routinely get tromped on by the U17 boys national team. And the routinely loose to the U15 boys national team. Cant handle the speed of play. I've reffed future WNT players when they were older teens, and they are good skill wise, just slower and not as strong. As one would assume.

Her complaints are bogus for fair pay, it's entertainment and they simply don't draw what the men do. Less money in means less money out.

As for her in VS, yuck
Originally Posted by deflave

I take it that you watched the game
Sell your Victoria Secrets stock ASAP.
Go woke go broke.

This will not go-over well with their long time loyal customers.

BTW, shame on the OP for failing to provide the obligatory prerequisite pictures to accompany the story ....

[Linked Image from imagesvc.meredithcorp.io]
[Linked Image from hawtcelebs.com]
[Linked Image from asiaone.com]

.... but now it's like:

[Linked Image from i2.wp.com]
[Linked Image from media1.popsugar-assets.com]
[Linked Image from totalprosports.com]

I guess VS finally realized there are a hell of a lot more fat ugly broads in the world than there are fashion models.

You gotta advertise to the actual target demographic.

Sure, us males would rather look at the fashion models. But really, how much VS product is purchased by men?
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I guess VS finally realized there are a hell of a lot more fat ugly broads in the world than there are fashion models.

Sure, us males would rather look at the fashion models. But really, how much VS product is purchased by men?

Just curious ... but whom is it for, on who's behalf, that you believe the ladies are buying the sexy lingerie in an effort to impress?

ETA: I'd also be willing to bet that a great majority of VS' sales were from we men buying gifts for our wives and girlfriends and mistresses. I know I spent a ton with them back in my younger days, my peak years ... sexy women loved VS. Sexy women loved being pretty enough to work for VS in their mall stores.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

I find that hard to believe, however they routinely get tromped on by the U17 boys national team. And the routinely loose to the U15 boys national team. Cant handle the speed of play. I've reffed future WNT players when they were older teens, and they are good skill wise, just slower and not as strong. As one would assume.

Her complaints are bogus for fair pay, it's entertainment and they simply don't draw what the men do. Less money in means less money out.

As for her in VS, yuck

I remember that one. The US woman’s team lost to an UNDER 15 years old group of boys from a prep school FC Dallas. A good group of kids but just one of many boys prep schools with a good soccer team across the country.

Saw it - and nearly puked... What a POS that person is........
Victoria Secret’s Glory Days
Originally Posted by SCRooster

Just curious ... but whom is it for, on who's behalf, that you believe the ladies are buying the sexy lingerie in an effort to impress?

ETA: I'd also be willing to bet that a great majority of VS' sales were from we men buying gifts for our wives and girlfriends and mistresses. I know I spent a ton with them back in my younger days, my peak years ... sexy women loved VS. Sexy women loved being pretty enough to work for VS in their mall stores.

Having a daughter, I have been forced to go to the mall over the years. Thank God for the pandemic. I have never seen a man walk into victoria secret alone and 99.9% of the people going in are female. Women like to buy sexy underthings even the ones that don't look like malnourished runway models.
I can’t see bull dykes as an inspiration to buy sexy clothes. Hasbeen
Even out here in ultra rural Idaho, I have met a few bull dykes who might argue that point. And each of them have a cute little gal on their arm. I really fail to understand, but there it is.
(Walking in to Victoria’s Secret) - Do you have anything in flannel? Maybe denim? Size 16?
Having a daughter, I have been forced to go to the mall over the years. Thank God for the pandemic. I have never seen a man walk into victoria secret alone and 99.9% of the people going in are female. Women like to buy sexy underthings even the ones that don't look like malnourished runway models.

I mean ... I get it, what you are saying, but ... well, I've got three grown daughters, all in their 30s and 40s now ... plus an ex wife ... plus a current wife ... plus in-between marriages I dated a woman who was a manager sales person at the local VS in the mall here back in the days ....

In the 80s and 90s Gift Card sales accounted for a massive portion of VS' overall sales and VS targeted men to use gift cards as stocking staffers.

By the 2000s online sales was booming for VS to the point where their online AOL store, opened in 1996, was doing 10s of millions and was one of the first big specialty niche retailers to use the privacy factor to expand sales and fill a niche.... that was also when Internet port and sex toys sales boomed.

As of the 2010s with the collapse of the mall stores and the online retail boom ... VS has been doing more than 70% of their sales online. Men buy a lot of lingerie for their women ... but I agree, we have never been ones to shop with, or for, our women in stores when it comes to lingerie and unmentionables.

Just a fwiw Adam & Eve is very close to surpassing VS in online sales. Their toys, video, lingerie market is expanding faster than VS' is collapsing and I suspect THIS is the real reason VS is scrambling, desperately, to save their brand and find a new market.

Is it smart business .... yeah, it us up until the point where you [bleep] on your loyal existing fan base in the process.
The usual covey of DINGBATS!!
Even out here in ultra rural Idaho, I have met a few bull dykes who might argue that point. And each of them have a cute little gal on their arm. I really fail to understand, but there it is.

Man oh man have I seen some seriously beautiful smoke shows in Idaho over the years when visiting Sun Valley. Some of them VS material.

I've seen beautiful women in Ketchum, Twin Falls, Horseshoe Bend, Boise, Couer d'Alene (sp), Pocatello, ... man oh man there are some pretty women in Idaho. I love brunettes anyways and there are plenty of them there ... and some of them with Shoshone Bannock lineage OMG they are beautiful women.
[
In the 80s and 90s Gift Card sales accounted for a massive portion of VS' overall sales and VS targeted men to use gift cards as stocking staffers.

One has to wonder, what was the average body fat index of the women receiving those cards.

I forty years of marriage, I have visited the lingerie dept of Pennys once.

In 91, Momma experienced a long illness and lost thirty pounds (which she really could not afford to lose to begin with). I thought a couple new bras and some underwear of the appropriate size might help to cheer her up as she recovered.

It was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life, and almost wholly unsuccessful. The plush new fuzzy bathrobe fit well, and she loved it. All the rest was a complete waste of sorely needed cash. She did not like the fit, and she did not like the styles.

It took me almost twenty years before I completely gave up on EVER trying to purchase any article of clothing for my wife.

Smokeshow???? I had to go to the urban dictionary for that one.
Here's what VS is saying about bringing-on trannies and fatties and bull dykes ....

[Linked Image from cms.thepostmillennial.com]

However, the spokeswomen will allegedly stick to podcasting instead of modeling the brands sexy lingerie. "When the world was changing, we were too slow to respond," Martin Waters, the chief executive of Victoria’s Secret told The New York Times. "We needed to stop being about what men want and to be about what women want."

"For decades, Victoria’s Secret’s scantily-clad supermodels epitomized the height of femininity for millions. Now, the lingerie giant is not just trying to redefine itself — but also the very idea of what "sexy" is," The New York Times said on Twitter.

"I’ve known that we needed to change this brand for a long time, we just haven’t had the control of the company to be able to do it," Waters told The New York Times. "In the old days, the Victoria brand had a single lens, which was called 'sexy.'"

Control of the company ... built on being sexy, appealing to sex ... the old days ... lol, yeah, this is gonna work, sire it is.

This country is overwhelming heterosexual straight males and females ... but, as with everything else pushed by the woke masses, you would think blacks and gays and trannies are the majority ... they are not.

US women's soccer star Megan Rapinoe told The Times that there's not a one-size-fits-all approach to sexiness.

"As a gay woman, I think a lot about what we think is sexy, and we are afforded the ability to do that, because I don’t have to wear the traditional sexy thing to be sexy and I don’t think the traditional thing is sexy when it comes to my partner or people I’ve dated," Rapinoe told the outlet. "I think functionality is probably the sexiest thing we could possibly achieve in life. Sometimes just cool is sexy too."

An insider told Page Six that, "It’s a group of women inspiring change and positivity. It’s another step they’re taking towards transforming the brand. The entire industry thought Victoria Secret was done."

They're still done. This is a desperation move.

https://thepostmillennial.com/victo...ther-woke-activists-to-rebuild-the-brand

This is basically the result of L-Brands dumping them and a small group of activist investors making a move to take over the brand and rebrand them to fit a woke business model ... and that never works. Never has worked, never will work.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/l...oe-and-priyanka-chopra-jonas-11623944555
Posted By: las Re: Victoria Secrets New Model... - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

Me either. Not even for my wife! smile
Posted By: mart Re: Victoria Secrets New Model... - 06/17/21
I understand (not necessarily agree with) companies wanting to appease minority consumer groups, but at the end of the day isn't there a CFO number cruncher somewhere that has to say, "look folks, our target market is not this minuscule group. Regardless of how much media attention they get. Our stock holders want to make money."
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I can’t see bull dykes as an inspiration to buy sexy clothes. Hasbeen

Same here.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Victoria Secrets New Model... - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Her complaints are bogus for fair pay, it's entertainment and they simply don't draw what the men do. Less money in means less money out. As for her in VS, yuck
Good info post - and, in addition to the speed and strength differentials, I have observed some significant differences in the "head" aspects during games - persistence and toughness/stability of mind
The soccer skank must have had to do some serious tucking to keep her man bulge contained.
Ugly women are just ugly no matter what they wear or don't wear.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Victoria Secrets New Model... - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Me either. Not even for my wife! smile
NO VS here - can't remember the last time I wore any of their stuff.

P.S. That is a sorry looking trio of creatures up above. VS must be in death throes.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Ugly women are just ugly no matter what they wear or don't wear.

It’s true. Anytime you see a headline that reads, “The new face of beautiful....” prepare for an unattractive face.

Now Jim The F A G gonna claim to have a daughter.

LOL
VC just made themselves the JC Penny of underwear
So brave.
I see. Victoria's Secret is reaching into an untapped market: unpleasant women.

New revenue?
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Jim say “What they got that I don’t?”

LMAO

LOL

I am sorry I didn't tell you. I know we swore never to keep secrets from each other.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Jim say “What they got that I don’t?”

LMAO

You of all people know what I've got that they don't. Don't you , Lover!

LOL

I am sorry I didn't tell you. I know we swore never to keep secrets from each other.

Here's your chance to enlighten me. How does a turd burglar such as yourself have a daughter?
Originally Posted by pete53
they should have used the young lady who picked up the American flag nicer shape and better looking to also. that purple haired freak is icky.

She's the biatch who kicks soccer balls in white guy's faces in a Subway commercial.

Imagine a male soccer player kicking balls into some woman's face. smirk
Originally Posted by gregintenn

LOL

Here's your chance to enlighten me. How does a turd burglar such as yourself have a daughter?

This is going to gross you out but you have to have sex with a woman. Don't look down on me. It was all in the past. We can still be lovers, can't we?
Hate to hickjack but hey Jimee, did you happen notice the jobless claims from last week?
my guess is that every VS store already has undies for the fat chicks. This is all about pushing 'reality' in advertising and in models so as to push the freak agenda
I always liked Frederick’s of Hollywood better - they usually have sluttier looking stuff anyway.
Go woke-Go broke. This is gunna be good for a laugh or two. Thongs with a ball room, what a concept. Think they may have to reinforce those runways for the next show. Ron White will make another million doing jokes about this!

Actually, this is true.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by pete53

She's the biatch who kicks soccer balls in white guy's faces in a Subway commercial.

Imagine a male soccer player kicking balls into some woman's face. smirk

How about her face for starters?

Except for that dude with the free-kick yesterday. He couldn't hit a barn.

LOL

He doesn't.
Go woke go broke.

This will not go-over well with their long time loyal customers.

BTW, shame on the OP for failing to provide the obligatory prerequisite pictures to accompany the story ....

[Linked Image from imagesvc.meredithcorp.io]
[Linked Image from hawtcelebs.com]
[Linked Image from asiaone.com]

.... but now it's like:

[Linked Image from i2.wp.com]
[Linked Image from media1.popsugar-assets.com]
[Linked Image from totalprosports.com]

Her face looks like your typical hardcore lesbian. Are men supposed to be attracted to that?
[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

LOL

You don’t have a daughter.
This is just another Democrat money laundering operation to fund a few selected undesirables.

LOL

You don’t have a daughter.

I know, I know, we promised each other. It was another life before you came along.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Actually, this is true.

You watched the game too, huh
You do not have a daughter.

You also don’t hunt or fish.

LOL

This is going to gross you out but you have to have sex with a woman. Don't look down on me. It was all in the past. We can still be lovers, can't we?

I don’t get it. So did your kid’s mom look like a dude or what?
...Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe,

It's about damn time they stop shunning men.
She looks like Bowie in his androgynous period.
A chick with a flat top and a chain wallet would have to drink a 12 pack to bang that piece of scheit.

TnJim would let her sodomize him with a 2x4 sans lube, and probably pay her to do it.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
...Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe,

It's about damn time they stop shunning men.

Fück that....Please keep shunning men.

More cock blockers will be needed, if they ever start liking dudes.

🦫

Nation's Teenage Boys Suddenly Much Less Interested In Finding Victoria's Secret Catalog In The Mail

U.S.—Reports from across the nation indicated that teenage boys are suddenly much less interested in sneaking to the mailbox and taking out the mailers and fliers from Victoria's Secret in the mail before their parents get to them.

The change seemed to have something to do with the lingerie and women's clothing company announcing the cancellation of its supermodels, the "Angels", who are being replaced with feminist icons such as Megan Rapinoe.

"Yeah, you know what? Mom can keep this one," said one disappointed boy, Oliver Hampton, putting the catalog back in the mailbox after seeing Rapinoe on the cover. He then went and did something more productive and less sinful with his time, pwning his friends in Fortnite.

Christians across the nation, though, are hailing the move as a big win for purity, since fewer men will be tempted to look at the scantily clad women. "Most men won't even have to avert their eyes when walking by the stores anymore," said one pastor. "Frankly, this is the biggest win for the abstinence movement since Star Wars came out."

At publishing time, Victoria's Secret had tried to win back its key teenage boy demographic by unveiling a new model: Amy Schumer.

https://babylonbee.com/news/teenage...ing-victorias-secret-catalog-in-the-mail

ya!

GWB
NYT explanation...
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/16/...module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage
i guess victoria's secret is that she's a f-ucken dyke.
I hate the term “woke”.
"Frankly, this is the biggest win for the abstinence movement since Star Wars came out."

lolololol
This is fugging hilarious!
Ms. Rapinoe said bluntly, “patriarchal, sexist, viewing not just what it meant to be sexy but what the clothes were trying to accomplish through a male lens and through what men desired. And it was very much marketed toward younger women.” That message, she said, was “really harmful.”

Here you have a woman who has done EVERYTHING to suppress her natural sexuality and replace it with a barren, disordered "sexuality" that is nothing more than sterile pleasure seeking. This dumb [bleep] wouldn't know sexuality if a guy slapped her upside the head with his schlong!

Complaining that sexuality is sexist! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
They'll go broke. There's plenty of other options that haven't spent the coin on advertising.

Thistle and Spire, 3 wishes, wicked weasle, cosabella, trashy.com, etc. If you're actually spending money on nice lingerie for your lady, there are some way better options than VS.

LOL

I don’t get it. So did your kid’s mom look like a dude or what?

I know its triggering your gag reflex just thinking about having sex with a woman so stop thinking about it. We can just pretend it never happened.
Posted By: Teal Re: Victoria Secrets New Model... - 06/18/21
I'm a proponent of "your business, do as you see fit"

I don't think it will be effective for them at all - end of the day, it comes down to the product. But if they want to do this - I'm not gonna burn calories wringing my hands and tilting at windmills. If they go TU - don't care either.

I'll do me over here - you do you over there and let it go..

For the record - it's a dumb idea from purely a marketing and sales standpoint. Political wokeism aside. 90% of the reason why they do crap like this is to rile up conservatives. It works and then we're subjected to articles about how out of touch conservatives are. This crap is tinder for the bonfire of cultural warfare and the right falls for it every time.

Let them do what they want - don't say boo and it dies on the vine. Keep grabbing pitchforks and torches and it will keep happening. Same as racism.
They'll go broke. There's plenty of other options that haven't spent the coin on advertising.

Thistle and Spire, 3 wishes, wicked weasle, cosabella, trashy.com, etc. If you're actually spending money on nice lingerie for your lady, there are some way better options than VS.

VS missed the train when they caved to the "overly thin model" complaint years ago. It actually was right, they were annorexic. However gay or straight, there target audience was people looking to look at or buy sexy clothes for their female partner. If they went with less annorexic models, avoided the "beef" they would have been fine, drawn to all "girl lovers" and increased market.
© 24hourcampfire