Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
...Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe, Transgenders and Fat Women

No schit, this is no joke.
Saw it - and nearly puked... What a POS that person is........

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Fear the crabcat.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I guess VS finally realized there are a hell of a lot more fat ugly broads in the world than there are fashion models.

You gotta advertise to the actual target demographic.

Sure, us males would rather look at the fashion models. But really, how much VS product is purchased by men?

Just curious ... but whom is it for, on who's behalf, that you believe the ladies are buying the sexy lingerie in an effort to impress?

ETA: I'd also be willing to bet that a great majority of VS' sales were from we men buying gifts for our wives and girlfriends and mistresses. I know I spent a ton with them back in my younger days, my peak years ... sexy women loved VS. Sexy women loved being pretty enough to work for VS in their mall stores.

Having a daughter, I have been forced to go to the mall over the years. Thank God for the pandemic. I have never seen a man walk into victoria secret alone and 99.9% of the people going in are female. Women like to buy sexy underthings even the ones that don't look like malnourished runway models.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can’t see bull dykes as an inspiration to buy sexy clothes. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Even out here in ultra rural Idaho, I have met a few bull dykes who might argue that point. And each of them have a cute little gal on their arm. I really fail to understand, but there it is.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
(Walking in to Victoria’s Secret) - Do you have anything in flannel? Maybe denim? Size 16?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Having a daughter, I have been forced to go to the mall over the years. Thank God for the pandemic. I have never seen a man walk into victoria secret alone and 99.9% of the people going in are female. Women like to buy sexy underthings even the ones that don't look like malnourished runway models.

I mean ... I get it, what you are saying, but ... well, I've got three grown daughters, all in their 30s and 40s now ... plus an ex wife ... plus a current wife ... plus in-between marriages I dated a woman who was a manager sales person at the local VS in the mall here back in the days ....

In the 80s and 90s Gift Card sales accounted for a massive portion of VS' overall sales and VS targeted men to use gift cards as stocking staffers.

By the 2000s online sales was booming for VS to the point where their online AOL store, opened in 1996, was doing 10s of millions and was one of the first big specialty niche retailers to use the privacy factor to expand sales and fill a niche.... that was also when Internet port and sex toys sales boomed.

As of the 2010s with the collapse of the mall stores and the online retail boom ... VS has been doing more than 70% of their sales online. Men buy a lot of lingerie for their women ... but I agree, we have never been ones to shop with, or for, our women in stores when it comes to lingerie and unmentionables.

Just a fwiw Adam & Eve is very close to surpassing VS in online sales. Their toys, video, lingerie market is expanding faster than VS' is collapsing and I suspect THIS is the real reason VS is scrambling, desperately, to save their brand and find a new market.

Is it smart business .... yeah, it us up until the point where you [bleep] on your loyal existing fan base in the process.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The usual covey of DINGBATS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Even out here in ultra rural Idaho, I have met a few bull dykes who might argue that point. And each of them have a cute little gal on their arm. I really fail to understand, but there it is.

Man oh man have I seen some seriously beautiful smoke shows in Idaho over the years when visiting Sun Valley. Some of them VS material.

I've seen beautiful women in Ketchum, Twin Falls, Horseshoe Bend, Boise, Couer d'Alene (sp), Pocatello, ... man oh man there are some pretty women in Idaho. I love brunettes anyways and there are plenty of them there ... and some of them with Shoshone Bannock lineage OMG they are beautiful women.

In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
[
In the 80s and 90s Gift Card sales accounted for a massive portion of VS' overall sales and VS targeted men to use gift cards as stocking staffers.

One has to wonder, what was the average body fat index of the women receiving those cards.

I forty years of marriage, I have visited the lingerie dept of Pennys once.

In 91, Momma experienced a long illness and lost thirty pounds (which she really could not afford to lose to begin with). I thought a couple new bras and some underwear of the appropriate size might help to cheer her up as she recovered.

It was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life, and almost wholly unsuccessful. The plush new fuzzy bathrobe fit well, and she loved it. All the rest was a complete waste of sorely needed cash. She did not like the fit, and she did not like the styles.

It took me almost twenty years before I completely gave up on EVER trying to purchase any article of clothing for my wife.

Smokeshow???? I had to go to the urban dictionary for that one.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's what VS is saying about bringing-on trannies and fatties and bull dykes ....

[Linked Image from cms.thepostmillennial.com]

However, the spokeswomen will allegedly stick to podcasting instead of modeling the brands sexy lingerie. "When the world was changing, we were too slow to respond," Martin Waters, the chief executive of Victoria’s Secret told The New York Times. "We needed to stop being about what men want and to be about what women want."

"For decades, Victoria’s Secret’s scantily-clad supermodels epitomized the height of femininity for millions. Now, the lingerie giant is not just trying to redefine itself — but also the very idea of what "sexy" is," The New York Times said on Twitter.

"I’ve known that we needed to change this brand for a long time, we just haven’t had the control of the company to be able to do it," Waters told The New York Times. "In the old days, the Victoria brand had a single lens, which was called 'sexy.'"

Control of the company ... built on being sexy, appealing to sex ... the old days ... lol, yeah, this is gonna work, sire it is.

This country is overwhelming heterosexual straight males and females ... but, as with everything else pushed by the woke masses, you would think blacks and gays and trannies are the majority ... they are not.

US women's soccer star Megan Rapinoe told The Times that there's not a one-size-fits-all approach to sexiness.

"As a gay woman, I think a lot about what we think is sexy, and we are afforded the ability to do that, because I don’t have to wear the traditional sexy thing to be sexy and I don’t think the traditional thing is sexy when it comes to my partner or people I’ve dated," Rapinoe told the outlet. "I think functionality is probably the sexiest thing we could possibly achieve in life. Sometimes just cool is sexy too."

An insider told Page Six that, "It’s a group of women inspiring change and positivity. It’s another step they’re taking towards transforming the brand. The entire industry thought Victoria Secret was done."

They're still done. This is a desperation move.

https://thepostmillennial.com/victo...ther-woke-activists-to-rebuild-the-brand

This is basically the result of L-Brands dumping them and a small group of activist investors making a move to take over the brand and rebrand them to fit a woke business model ... and that never works. Never has worked, never will work.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/l...oe-and-priyanka-chopra-jonas-11623944555

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
That does it! I’m not buying any more panties from Vicky’s again!!😆

Me either. Not even for my wife! smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I understand (not necessarily agree with) companies wanting to appease minority consumer groups, but at the end of the day isn't there a CFO number cruncher somewhere that has to say, "look folks, our target market is not this minuscule group. Regardless of how much media attention they get. Our stock holders want to make money."

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I can’t see bull dykes as an inspiration to buy sexy clothes. Hasbeen

Same here.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Originally Posted by ribka

The US women world champions and skank Rapinoe were beaten badly by an average 8th grade boys team. So much for girl/lesbian power
I find that hard to believe, however they routinely get tromped on by the U17 boys national team. And the routinely loose to the U15 boys national team. Cant handle the speed of play. I've reffed future WNT players when they were older teens, and they are good skill wise, just slower and not as strong. As one would assume.
Her complaints are bogus for fair pay, it's entertainment and they simply don't draw what the men do. Less money in means less money out. As for her in VS, yuck
Good info post - and, in addition to the speed and strength differentials, I have observed some significant differences in the "head" aspects during games - persistence and toughness/stability of mind

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The soccer skank must have had to do some serious tucking to keep her man bulge contained.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ugly women are just ugly no matter what they wear or don't wear.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
That does it! I’m not buying any more panties from Vicky’s again!!😆
Me either. Not even for my wife! smile
NO VS here - can't remember the last time I wore any of their stuff.

P.S. That is a sorry looking trio of creatures up above. VS must be in death throes.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Ugly women are just ugly no matter what they wear or don't wear.

It’s true. Anytime you see a headline that reads, “The new face of beautiful....” prepare for an unattractive face.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I guess VS finally realized there are a hell of a lot more fat ugly broads in the world than there are fashion models.

You gotta advertise to the actual target demographic.

Sure, us males would rather look at the fashion models. But really, how much VS product is purchased by men?

Just curious ... but whom is it for, on who's behalf, that you believe the ladies are buying the sexy lingerie in an effort to impress?

ETA: I'd also be willing to bet that a great majority of VS' sales were from we men buying gifts for our wives and girlfriends and mistresses. I know I spent a ton with them back in my younger days, my peak years ... sexy women loved VS. Sexy women loved being pretty enough to work for VS in their mall stores.

Now Jim The F A G gonna claim to have a daughter.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 47 invisible), 1,706 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,051
Posts18,521,234
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.