Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I guess VS finally realized there are a hell of a lot more fat ugly broads in the world than there are fashion models.

You gotta advertise to the actual target demographic.

Sure, us males would rather look at the fashion models. But really, how much VS product is purchased by men?

Just curious ... but whom is it for, on who's behalf, that you believe the ladies are buying the sexy lingerie in an effort to impress?

ETA: I'd also be willing to bet that a great majority of VS' sales were from we men buying gifts for our wives and girlfriends and mistresses. I know I spent a ton with them back in my younger days, my peak years ... sexy women loved VS. Sexy women loved being pretty enough to work for VS in their mall stores.

Having a daughter, I have been forced to go to the mall over the years. Thank God for the pandemic. I have never seen a man walk into victoria secret alone and 99.9% of the people going in are female. Women like to buy sexy underthings even the ones that don't look like malnourished runway models.

Now Jim The F A G gonna claim to have a daughter.

LOL

I am sorry I didn't tell you. I know we swore never to keep secrets from each other.

You don’t have a daughter.

I know, I know, we promised each other. It was another life before you came along.

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Rossimp
You mean the worthless female athlete who thinks she’s a male cause she goes down on women and thinks she’s worth more than Tom Brady, that person?

She thinks that just because a billion people watched her play in a single game that she is all that

People don’t watch soccer.

Foreigners and f a g g o t s watch soccer.

Actually, this is true.

You watched the game too, huh

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You do not have a daughter.

You also don’t hunt or fish.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I guess VS finally realized there are a hell of a lot more fat ugly broads in the world than there are fashion models.

Sure, us males would rather look at the fashion models. But really, how much VS product is purchased by men?

Just curious ... but whom is it for, on who's behalf, that you believe the ladies are buying the sexy lingerie in an effort to impress?

ETA: I'd also be willing to bet that a great majority of VS' sales were from we men buying gifts for our wives and girlfriends and mistresses. I know I spent a ton with them back in my younger days, my peak years ... sexy women loved VS. Sexy women loved being pretty enough to work for VS in their mall stores.

Having a daughter, I have been forced to go to the mall over the years. Thank God for the pandemic. I have never seen a man walk into victoria secret alone and 99.9% of the people going in are female. Women like to buy sexy underthings even the ones that don't look like malnourished runway models.

LOL

I am sorry I didn't tell you. I know we swore never to keep secrets from each other.

Here's your chance to enlighten me. How does a turd burglar such as yourself have a daughter?

This is going to gross you out but you have to have sex with a woman. Don't look down on me. It was all in the past. We can still be lovers, can't we?

I don’t get it. So did your kid’s mom look like a dude or what?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
...Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe,

It's about damn time they stop shunning men.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She looks like Bowie in his androgynous period.
A chick with a flat top and a chain wallet would have to drink a 12 pack to bang that piece of scheit.

TnJim would let her sodomize him with a 2x4 sans lube, and probably pay her to do it.

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/17/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by steve4102
...Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe,

It's about damn time they stop shunning men.

Fück that....Please keep shunning men.

More cock blockers will be needed, if they ever start liking dudes.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Nation's Teenage Boys Suddenly Much Less Interested In Finding Victoria's Secret Catalog In The Mail

U.S.—Reports from across the nation indicated that teenage boys are suddenly much less interested in sneaking to the mailbox and taking out the mailers and fliers from Victoria's Secret in the mail before their parents get to them.

The change seemed to have something to do with the lingerie and women's clothing company announcing the cancellation of its supermodels, the "Angels", who are being replaced with feminist icons such as Megan Rapinoe.

"Yeah, you know what? Mom can keep this one," said one disappointed boy, Oliver Hampton, putting the catalog back in the mailbox after seeing Rapinoe on the cover. He then went and did something more productive and less sinful with his time, pwning his friends in Fortnite.

Christians across the nation, though, are hailing the move as a big win for purity, since fewer men will be tempted to look at the scantily clad women. "Most men won't even have to avert their eyes when walking by the stores anymore," said one pastor. "Frankly, this is the biggest win for the abstinence movement since Star Wars came out."

At publishing time, Victoria's Secret had tried to win back its key teenage boy demographic by unveiling a new model: Amy Schumer.

https://babylonbee.com/news/teenage...ing-victorias-secret-catalog-in-the-mail

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i guess victoria's secret is that she's a f-ucken dyke.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I hate the term “woke”.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Frankly, this is the biggest win for the abstinence movement since Star Wars came out."

lolololol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is fugging hilarious!
Ms. Rapinoe said bluntly, “patriarchal, sexist, viewing not just what it meant to be sexy but what the clothes were trying to accomplish through a male lens and through what men desired. And it was very much marketed toward younger women.” That message, she said, was “really harmful.”

Here you have a woman who has done EVERYTHING to suppress her natural sexuality and replace it with a barren, disordered "sexuality" that is nothing more than sterile pleasure seeking. This dumb [bleep] wouldn't know sexuality if a guy slapped her upside the head with his schlong!

Complaining that sexuality is sexist! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
They'll go broke. There's plenty of other options that haven't spent the coin on advertising.

Thistle and Spire, 3 wishes, wicked weasle, cosabella, trashy.com, etc. If you're actually spending money on nice lingerie for your lady, there are some way better options than VS.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

LOL

Here's your chance to enlighten me. How does a turd burglar such as yourself have a daughter?

This is going to gross you out but you have to have sex with a woman. Don't look down on me. It was all in the past. We can still be lovers, can't we?

I don’t get it. So did your kid’s mom look like a dude or what?

I know its triggering your gag reflex just thinking about having sex with a woman so stop thinking about it. We can just pretend it never happened.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm a proponent of "your business, do as you see fit"

I don't think it will be effective for them at all - end of the day, it comes down to the product. But if they want to do this - I'm not gonna burn calories wringing my hands and tilting at windmills. If they go TU - don't care either.

I'll do me over here - you do you over there and let it go..

For the record - it's a dumb idea from purely a marketing and sales standpoint. Political wokeism aside. 90% of the reason why they do crap like this is to rile up conservatives. It works and then we're subjected to articles about how out of touch conservatives are. This crap is tinder for the bonfire of cultural warfare and the right falls for it every time.

Let them do what they want - don't say boo and it dies on the vine. Keep grabbing pitchforks and torches and it will keep happening. Same as racism.

Me

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
They'll go broke. There's plenty of other options that haven't spent the coin on advertising.

Thistle and Spire, 3 wishes, wicked weasle, cosabella, trashy.com, etc. If you're actually spending money on nice lingerie for your lady, there are some way better options than VS.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

VS missed the train when they caved to the "overly thin model" complaint years ago. It actually was right, they were annorexic. However gay or straight, there target audience was people looking to look at or buy sexy clothes for their female partner. If they went with less annorexic models, avoided the "beef" they would have been fine, drawn to all "girl lovers" and increased market.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 60 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,889
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.