Home
Posted By: High_Noon Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
So I'm in Dallas visiting the folks. Some of you may be aware that I've had an issue with my MAC - battery swelling/track pad issues and such. So I went to the Galleria, which has the closest Apple store to my location here, and I was struck by just how dark the Galleria has become - they should probably change the name of the Galleria to 'Groid Central.' Of course, it probably didn't help walking through the Grand Lux cafe to get to the main part of the mall, but they were everywhere (my good Bud says they are there for the free air conditioning). Anyway, I went to the Apple store today to retrieve my freshly repaired MAC and the store was mobbed as usual. Other than the majority of the staff, I was one of only 2 or 3 white people in the entire store and just like the Galleria itself, it was populated by customers from all over the world. Vietnamese, various other Asians, East Indians, Pakistanis, groids from Africa, messikans, people from S. America, and, of course, the ever-present American negro, etc.

After 'checking-in,' I was standing there waiting for a staff member to help me and I spotted a extremely pretty, young, slim, blonde woman who was an Apple employee. She looked exasperated and was dealing with a family (?) of jabbering Packis. I caught her eye and she looked at me like she was suffering in Hell. I felt for her.

At any rate, it struck me that a person plucked from almost any developed country in the world and then dropped into this Galleria mixing pot would have absolutely no idea that they were in America. The major cities in America are now so friggin; 'diverse' that it quickly became clear to me that we, as a nation, are damn close to loosing our national identity. This realization hit me like a ton of bricks and was almost vomit-inducing. I know, or rather I believe, that Dallas as a whole is still not like this Galleria representation (or maybe it is and I just don't see it because of where I generally go and the people I associate with in Dallas), but it was a glaring example of how all the corrupt politicians are intentionally destroying our national identity and they are doing it virtually unopposed. Dallas is rapidly becoming a Liberal/Marxist schit-hole and it saddens me to see Dallas transform from a once great city into whatever the Hell it's becoming.

The other thing I noticed was that Dallas is falling apart. This really surprised me as Dallas has a huge excess of wealth. You really would not believe just how many people in this city are obscenely wealthy. After the tornado in October of '19, virtually nothing has been done to repair the damage. My folks' house was hit, as were many others in the area and these private citizens have been rebuilding, while the city has just let things languish, stagnate and decay. There's still temporary traffic lights for f*cks-sake. Fire stations hit by the tornado have been razed and not rebuilt, roads that were once perfectly paved and smooth are full of pot holes, etc. What the Hell are they doing with all our property tax money - spending it on entitlement programs for illegal immigrants???

I'm not sure I could ever live here again. I hate huge cities, but my folks are getting pretty old and I feel like I need to be here to help them. I've been gone for a decade because I felt an obligation to care for and raise my daughter, but now that she's 11, I feel I have an obligation to my folks. I went into my folks bedroom to say goodnight tonight and Mom was almost asleep and I was struck by just how old and frail she looked. She's healthy though, but it saddened me that I've not been here much and that I've missed so much of their latter years. So if not Dallas, I feel I could handle a bit west of Weatherford, which is about an hour away. I'm looking into the options while I'm here...

So the point of all this is that we as Conservative Americans who believe in the Constitution and traditional American values and mores are loosing the battle for our country. As we age and die-off we will be replaced by ignorant Marxists and in short order, the America we once knew and loved will be gone forever. It's not enough to live and let live, they want to destroy us and they are succeeding.

- END RANT -

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Spot on observation of the devolution of the U.S.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
He found diversity. Too bad it does not work. It destroys a country's history and language.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
“You can’t go home, again...”

The “Texas” of the 60’s/70’s, even the “Texas” or “America” of the 80’s/early 90’s, is gone.

It’s been pizzed away in a search for, or “surrender” to, cheap goods, cheap labor, and an open door to legal and illegal immigration.

The newcomers are not here in search of freedom/liberty/justice. They show up with their hands out, expecting free government assistance or easy money, and it devolves from there. It’s no less “ludicrous” than a successful law practice or manufacturing company letting the janitorial staff or secretarial pool become “partners” or “co-owners”, without any educational qualifications or monetary contribution or years of service.

They have no idea what it took to “build” the place, no appreciation for the hard work or sacrifice it took to fight for it, no clue about the “history” of those who founded/built it. They got on a plane or bus, and a few hours later, expected to have something “given” to them. This is even different from what the Asian and Hispanic immigrants from as recently as the 70’s/80’s experienced. Folks show up now, and the Democrat party is throwing tax dollars at them DAY ONE, in hopes of getting their vote.

The Govt is not trying to create “good citizens”, they’re trying to create “Democrat voters”. The “crisis” at the border is not a “crisis”, it’s the most successful “Democrat Voting Drive” in history.

There’s no need to take your money/land/culture/govt with the barrel of a gun. They’ll just “import” enough folks to do it at the ballot box in 2032 or 2036, and call it “democracy”....

Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by fburgtx

The “Texas” of the 60’s/70’s, even the “Texas” or “America” of the 80’s/early 90’s, is gone.

It’s been pizzed away in a search or “surrender”, to cheap goods, cheap labor, and an open door to legal and illegal immigration.

Pretty much! Dallas, Austin, Houston have all become schitt holes. And Dallas has some of the worst traffic and drivers in the USA. Houston is just about as bad. San Antonio is almost there.
I’ve got relatives in all of them. Visited them all quite a bit, both as a child and young man. Almost unrecognizable to me now. Doesn’t “feel” like TX at all. Nowadays I avoid them at all costs.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Welcome to any large Canadian city.

Does Dallas have a Demonrat council?
Originally Posted by AB2506

Dallas is ran by Liberals and DemoRat’s.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

It’s been pizzed away in a search or “surrender”, to cheap goods, cheap labor, and an open door to legal and illegal immigration.

Pretty much! Dallas, Austin, Houston have all become schitt holes. And Dallas has some of the worst traffic and drivers in the USA. Houston is just about as bad. San Antonio is almost there.
I’ve got relatives in all of them. Visited them quite a bit as both as a child and young man. Almost unrecognizable to me now. Doesn’t “feel” like TX at all. Now I avoid them at all costs.

Most folks there, of ANY race, couldn’t and don’t reflect on, or know, what a “Texan”, or even an “American” is, these days.

It’s the same collection of strip malls, chain stores and restaurants, and tract housing, as you’ll find in any “American” city today. Television, internet, large corporations, and mass immigration has turned them all into a bunch of overcrowded “diversity centers”, with no common goal/unifier other than a desire for “stuff”, and the belief that any culture that came before them (and was in any way tied to folks from Europe), was “racist!!!!”. That even includes the brainwashed White folks living there.
Posted By: stikshooter Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I grew up in Grand Prairie and left there in 1998. I hated that metromess. I moved to San Antonio area. It was a lot better. San Antonio has more than doubled and is getting worse. I sometimes have to go back to the Dallas area for family. I don’t even recognize it , it’s insane nothing but toll roads and traffic everywhere you look. Went into a Costco in Arlington and thought it was a international airport. Texas is doomed.
Posted By: hanco Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
We have let too many in here, we are fuuucked!
Posted By: rainshot Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Welcome to Amerika. The Clintons, Bush and Obamas built this hell hole. Different ethnic classes of people have been imported all with their own agenda. They're all bent on making this country conform to their own desires and the country they came from. They have no desire to acclimate and will never be Americans. Mass migration exploited for political purpose of the acquisition of power had brought us to the brink of destruction. The purpose of governance is to grow governance and is communist in nature. Our cities from large to small hire as many people as they can pay for with our tax money which they keep raising to feed their desire for power. Politicians that get elected mostly stay in office until they die or decide to move on to something bigger. Our Federal Government Agencies are populated with like minded leftists that have subverted the Constitution at every turn. It's our fault for voting for them and it will be very hard to rout them from the power they've achieved.
You cannot drive anywhere in the metroplex without using a toll road and Heaven help you if you don't have a Toll tag paid for. I went to the Tusla Wanamaker Gun show a few years back and was forced to pay a toll for getting there from Texas, all the way across Oklahoma. I don't have any answers other that vote them out and start rebuilding America and deporting everyone that refuses to become an American. We've lost our culture and in it's place we have Anarchy and Oligarchy.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
The shopping centers here in Richmond were taken over and became annexes of "da hood". One by one the monied crowd left and each shopping center/ mall devolved into unsavory, some what threatening public space, and were torn down. The remaining malls stopped heating and A/Cing the public area, removed the theaters anything to reduce the number of non shoppers. The new malls, being built , have no heat or A/C in the public areas, few benches, etc to encourage doing anything other other then shopping.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by High_Noon
So I'm in Dallas visiting the folks. Some of you may be aware that I've had an issue with my MAC - battery swelling/track pad issues and such. So I went to the Galleria, which has the closest Apple store to my location here, and I was struck by just how dark the Galleria has become - they should probably change the name of the Galleria to 'Groid Central.' Of course, it probably didn't help walking through the Grand Lux cafe to get to the main part of the mall, but they were everywhere (my good Bud says they are there for the free air conditioning). Anyway, I went to the Apple store today to retrieve my freshly repaired MAC and the store was mobbed as usual. Other than the majority of the staff, I was one of only 2 or 3 white people in the entire store and just like the Galleria itself, it was populated by customers from all over the world. Vietnamese, various other Asians, East Indians, Pakistanis, groids from Africa, messikans, people from S. America, and, of course, the ever-present American negro, etc.

After 'checking-in,' I was standing there waiting for a staff member to help me and I spotted a extremely pretty, young, slim, blonde woman who was an Apple employee. She looked exasperated and was dealing with a family (?) of jabbering Packis. I caught her eye and she looked at me like she was suffering in Hell. I felt for her.

At any rate, it struck me that a person plucked from almost any developed country in the world and then dropped into this Galleria mixing pot would have absolutely no idea that they were in America. The major cities in America are now so friggin; 'diverse' that it quickly became clear to me that we, as a nation, are damn close to loosing our national identity. This realization hit me like a ton of bricks and was almost vomit-inducing. I know, or rather I believe, that Dallas as a whole is still not like this Galleria representation (or maybe it is and I just don't see it because of where I generally go and the people I associate with in Dallas), but it was a glaring example of how all the corrupt politicians are intentionally destroying our national identity and they are doing it virtually unopposed. Dallas is rapidly becoming a Liberal/Marxist schit-hole and it saddens me to see Dallas transform from a once great city into whatever the Hell it's becoming.

The other thing I noticed was that Dallas is falling apart. This really surprised me as Dallas has a huge excess of wealth. You really would not believe just how many people in this city are obscenely wealthy. After the tornado in October of '19, virtually nothing has been done to repair the damage. My folks' house was hit, as were many others in the area and these private citizens have been rebuilding, while the city has just let things languish, stagnate and decay. There's still temporary traffic lights for f*cks-sake. Fire stations hit by the tornado have been razed and not rebuilt, roads that were once perfectly paved and smooth are full of pot holes, etc. What the Hell are they doing with all our property tax money - spending it on entitlement programs for illegal immigrants???

I'm not sure I could ever live here again. I hate huge cities, but my folks are getting pretty old and I feel like I need to be here to help them. I've been gone for a decade because I felt an obligation to care for and raise my daughter, but now that she's 11, I feel I have an obligation to my folks. I went into my folks bedroom to say goodnight tonight and Mom was almost asleep and I was struck by just how old and frail she looked. She's healthy though, but it saddened me that I've not been here much and that I've missed so much of their latter years. So if not Dallas, I feel I could handle a bit west of Weatherford, which is about an hour away. I'm looking into the options while I'm here...

So the point of all this is that we as Conservative Americans who believe in the Constitution and traditional American values and mores are loosing the battle for our country. As we age and die-off we will be replaced by ignorant Marxists and in short order, the America we once knew and loved will be gone forever. It's not enough to live and let live, they want to destroy us and they are succeeding.

- END RANT -

Sic Semper Tyrannis
I think you're looking at two things here in the micro. One is negro saturation, which can doom a shopping center and another is foreigner saturation, which can do the same thing. I'll use Kansas City metro as an example. A new mall called The Mall of the Great Plains, opened in 1995. Big...excellent. Most of the stuff you'd want, including a nice Oshman's sporting goods store, which was significant at the time. Almost immediately, it was mobbed by the two aforementioned groups. To me, 1995 wasn't that far back. This mall was brand-new construction in a former cornfield. Wasn't some made-over 50's joint. Today, it's a cornfield again. It made it about twenty years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Mall_of_the_Great_Plains

To me anyway, the article's portion of what caused the mall's downfall is incomplete. Certainly the move from retail to mail order was a factor but...this area is one of the most affluent in the nation. WHY would people shop at home when they can run down and get something immediately? Why wait at least a week in most cases? Part of this is the aforementioned saturation which wasn't mentioned but IMO was the greatest portion of the mall's downfall.

Black folks will drive for miles to reach what they think is the best shopping area, especially if they think the area is full of snooty whites that need taken down a notch for their racism. The whites just quit going. Regardless of all their bs about reparations and other happy horse shixt, if they have a choice, they simply won't put up with all the ghetto behavior, and that's what you see at any mall.

Same thing with the foreigners. They babble on in their native tongues and their different "cultures" may command them to attack you if you unknowingly give offense, so urban and suburban types vote for all the BLM shixt and illegal immigration backing politicos from the safety of their enclave where they are protected by off-duty poleece at the gates and maybe an AR in the closet that they voted to ban. They simply order the latest gadgets they need from Amazon and let the scum have the malls.

1995 and all that's left was the stand-alone building for Burlington Coat Factory. There it f u c king is...explained.
Posted By: viking Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I hate malls, it seems the majority are in a contest to see who is gayest.
Posted By: Wp75169 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
If you’re serious about moving back to the area be sure you have a one county buffer from Dallas or Tarrant County. The counties adjoining those have significantly higher taxes, vehicle emissions checks, etc. they also have a much more diverse population. If you don’t go west like you’re considering look east to Van Zandt County or further.

West of the metroplex will yield dryer conditions and more open country. East has more trees and rain, and mosquitoes and humidity. Neither has much economy unless you commute. Of course there’s no traffic out here either.
Posted By: 673 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by AB2506

Yeah, we have been overwhelmed by foreigners who have a vote and have never voted before because their Countries dont vote, diversity is total BS.
Originally Posted by Wp75169
If you’re serious about moving back to the area be sure you have a one county buffer from Dallas or Tarrant County. The counties adjoining those have significantly higher taxes, vehicle emissions checks, etc. they also have a much more diverse population. If you don’t go west like you’re considering look east to Van Zandt County or further.

West of the metroplex will yield dryer conditions and more open country. East has more trees and rain, and mosquitoes and humidity. Neither has much economy unless you commute. Of course there’s no traffic out here either.
One county ain't nearly enough. Not by a damn sight.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
malls around here that are anywhere near the city have been infested with obnoxious, violent young blacks. had a POS chase another POS through one of the clothing stores and shooting at him. all around families shopping. been multiple fights and shots fired incidents as well. this was a nice mall but a short drive from groidville. same with the local amusement park. violent "youths" fighting and acting like roving gangs of thugs while families are trying to enjoy themselves. last time i was there with my kids i said "never again". reminded me of the schit i saw living in philly in the 90's. this is a product of democratic policies destroying the black family over the past 60 years.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Cities have always sucked, but they really suck now. I had to work in and around D.C., but there’s no way I’d ever live anywhere near there now. Leesburg, VA is as close as I get now, and only at great need. WV still has lots of wild left, and is about as free as it gets these days.
Posted By: grovey Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
It's not only TX. I went to a grocery store in a bigger town ( pop 2x,xxx ) here in SC PA since i had business in said anyhow. Atleast 75% of the people shopping were from Mex ,or some other schit hole country. I didn't hear a word of English spoken till i got to the checkout. Even then I had to listen to some Mex brat bawl his head off because his mother had to take his candy away to get it rung up. I was thinking you little [bleep].... where your supposed to be growing up you wouldn't be bawling because you had your candy taken away. Doubtful you'd even know what store bought candy looked like. They have no doubt how I feel about them when they look at me.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
“You can’t go home, again...”

It’s been pizzed away in a search for, or “surrender” to, cheap goods, cheap labor, and an open door to legal and illegal immigration.

The newcomers are not here in search of freedom/liberty/justice. They show up with their hands out, expecting free government assistance or easy money, and it devolves from there. It’s no less “ludicrous” than a successful law practice or manufacturing company letting the janitorial staff or secretarial pool become “partners” or “co-owners”, without any educational qualifications or monetary contribution or years of service.

They have no idea what it took to “build” the place, no appreciation for the hard work or sacrifice it took to fight for it, no clue about the “history” of those who founded/built it. They got on a plane or bus, and a few hours later, expected to have something “given” to them. This is even different from what the Asian and Hispanic immigrants from as recently as the 70’s/80’s experienced. Folks show up now, and the Democrat party is throwing tax dollars at them DAY ONE, in hopes of getting their vote.

The Govt is not trying to create “good citizens”, they’re trying to create “Democrat voters”. The “crisis” at the border is not a “crisis”, it’s the most successful “Democrat Voting Drive” in history.

There’s no need to take your money/land/culture/govt with the barrel of a gun. They’ll just “import” enough folks to do it at the ballot box in 2032 or 2036, and call it “democracy”....

Well said.

kwg
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

- END RANT -

Sic Semper Tyrannis
I think you're looking at two things here in the micro. One is negro saturation, which can doom a shopping center and another is foreigner saturation, which can do the same thing. I'll use Kansas City metro as an example. A new mall called The Mall of the Great Plains, opened in 1995. Big...excellent. Most of the stuff you'd want, including a nice Oshman's sporting goods store, which was significant at the time. Almost immediately, it was mobbed by the two aforementioned groups. To me, 1995 wasn't that far back. This mall was brand-new construction in a former cornfield. Wasn't some made-over 50's joint. Today, it's a cornfield again. It made it about twenty years.

To me anyway, the article's portion of what caused the mall's downfall is incomplete. Certainly the move from retail to mail order was a factor but...this area is one of the most affluent in the nation. WHY would people shop at home when they can run down and get something immediately? Why wait at least a week in most cases? Part of this is the aforementioned saturation which wasn't mentioned but IMO was the greatest portion of the mall's downfall.

Black folks will drive for miles to reach what they think is the best shopping area, especially if they think the area is full of snooty whites that need taken down a notch for their racism. The whites just quit going. Regardless of all their bs about reparations and other happy horse shixt, if they have a choice, they simply won't put up with all the ghetto behavior, and that's what you see at any mall.

Same thing with the foreigners. They babble on in their native tongues and their different "cultures" may command them to attack you if you unknowingly give offense, so urban and suburban types vote for all the BLM shixt and illegal immigration backing politicos from the safety of their enclave where they are protected by off-duty poleece at the gates and maybe an AR in the closet that they voted to ban. They simply order the latest gadgets they need from Amazon and let the scum have the malls.

1995 and all that's left was the stand-alone building for Burlington Coat Factory. There it f u c king is...explained.

Spot on. Colin Flaherty made the same exact point.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

- END RANT -

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Spot on. Colin Flaherty made the same exact point.
They've done all they can to neutralize Mr. Flaherty.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by rainshot
Welcome to Amerika. The Clintons, Bush and Obamas built this hell hole. Different ethnic classes of people have been imported all with their own agenda. They're all bent on making this country conform to their own desires and the country they came from. They have no desire to acclimate and will never be Americans. Mass migration exploited for political purpose of the acquisition of power had brought us to the brink of destruction. The purpose of governance is to grow governance and is communist in nature. Our cities from large to small hire as many people as they can pay for with our tax money which they keep raising to feed their desire for power. Politicians that get elected mostly stay in office until they die or decide to move on to something bigger. Our Federal Government Agencies are populated with like minded leftists that have subverted the Constitution at every turn. It's our fault for voting for them and it will be very hard to rout them from the power they've achieved.
You cannot drive anywhere in the metroplex without using a toll road and Heaven help you if you don't have a Toll tag paid for. I went to the Tusla Wanamaker Gun show a few years back and was forced to pay a toll for getting there from Texas, all the way across Oklahoma. I don't have any answers other that vote them out and start rebuilding America and deporting everyone that refuses to become an American. We've lost our culture and in it's place we have Anarchy and Oligarchy.

^^^^hear the man, well thought out and well spoken ^^^^
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Ditto for the suburbs around Atlanta. The city of Atlanta has been a schit hole since the late 60’s early 70’s. I remember when “ Mammy’s Shanty” was the best family restaurant in town and Aunt Fannie’s Cabin was THE Place for fried chicken back in the day. .
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
The fire commies never noticed, being blind progressives.

Hey, we need to spread the wealth and give the USA away.

Dont worry, be happy. Its the Great Schiethole Melting Pot.

BTW, who came up with the idea the US is just a melting pot social experiment?
I.missed reading about that in our constitution, but Jimintenn, Calledumb, sac, and Suckawhore sure suck that up.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
it's pitiful. America is ruined and there's no going back.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
High_Noon,

you are not wrong in your observations. On a daily basis whhen I am out in public, I often feel like the lone dove in a sea of ravens.

I frequently lament over this intense agenda of diversification and colourization.

The elitists get fatter, social welfare recipients get their pound of flesh, and middle class whitey pays for it all.

This was no accident.

If this isn't a big part of our path to communism, then please tell me what it really is. ??
Posted By: Caplock Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
DFW.....trying its damndest to become the next Chicago or St Louis.
Posted By: g5m Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Demographics determine the future.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Just west is Weatherford and for the last 20 years it has exploded with folks getting out of the twin cities.

It has not been a good thing.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Unfortunately, there simply doesn't appear to be anywhere else to go. They've swarmed and infested all 50 states.
Only thing left to do is make a stand and put up a fight within your community. Attending school boards, county/city meetings, etc.
And we seem to be loosing ground...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
We should be real freaking strong.

Ask Piglosi and the Fire liebtards, our strenght lies in our diversity.

Forget this United We Stand crap. whistle
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
All of your observations are the direct result of the overthrow of the sensible immigration policy that was in place up until 1965.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Angus55 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I lived in DFW for 40 years, grew up in Arlington and was there when the 1st school bus pulled up with all the hood rats from Grand Prairie Jig town in High school . I like all the kids gave them all the welcome we knew how, it was later the true colors came out when we had to beat hell out of them, there Dads, uncle's, brothers, and chase them back across county line of Dallas. I was not raised to hate blacks and none of us were. I never forgot all the things we did to help with studies, not kicking them off our football team when they stole from all our lockers in dressing rooms, and only slapping them around a little when they talked nasty , or tried to touch our girls. I worked in Dallas for 30 years , and never took one second of there bull s-t, and have some hairy tells, I saw Dallas falling apart along time ago with there liberal outlook, we always went to FT.W. because we were cowboys and Dallas was pussy's. I moved out of there 11 years ago to take over family Ranch leaving 6 son's and a bunch of grandkids. I hate every second i'm down there now, and pack for any kind of trouble. Texas is lost because the free spirit and Texas soul in all born there isn't cherished anymore !!!!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
All of your observations are the direct result of the overthrow of the sensible immigration policy that was in place up until 1965.

Absolutely!
They've done all they can to neutralize Mr. Flaherty.

They have, indeed.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by Wp75169
. . . If you don’t go west like you’re considering look east to Van Zandt County or further.

Van Zandt hasn't been far enough for a long time now.
A good friend moved outside of Canton in the 80's
and it was great for a long time. I had looked at some
nearby property myself. The yuppies with the punk
kids started moving in droves to " get junior into a
good school to try and straighten him out " but all
that did was to put the punks out in an area where
the cops were few and far between, and fewer eyes
to watch them.
When my friend moved his family there, it was much
as it was here 50 years ago. Doors left open. Cars unlocked with
the keys inside. No need to lock or chain anything up.
These days there's plenty of thieving and robbery
and lots of dope labs and every kind of dope and
24/7 traffic on roads not built for it.
Much the same for a buddy in Hunt county.
Relative outside of San Antonio same.
Relative outside of Abilene same.
Friend outside of Bonham same.
Friend outside of BCS/ Huntsville same.
Friend outside of Pecos same.

Too many good for nothing mf's from outside
here now
I feel bad for the young kids because their
great legacy is gone and replaced by a
narrative from " back home "
My Great Great Grandpa is buried in Van Zandt County.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I spent a week in Dallas in 1985 and have refused to ever go back. Unlike the other big cities in Texas, it had absolutely no redeeming factors for a man like me.

I doubt it has gotten any better.
Posted By: DubThomas Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I grew up in Dallas and we used to call Red Bird Mall "Blackbird Mall".
My Great Great Grandpa is buried in Van Zandt County.

God bless him he's probably spinning there
too with all the crap going on around him
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Take a drive down historic Congo Street.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I spent a week in Dallas in 1985 . . .

It hasn't
The really sad part is that the better part of the
state is getting more like it by the day
Many just don't see it
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I've yet to be in a large city I want to spend long in.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
May God help us.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I spent a week in Dallas in 1985 and have refused to ever go back. Unlike the other big cities in Texas, it had absolutely no redeeming factors for a man like me.

Well there are some very nice topless bars. I left Dallas in 1974 right about the time they started forced busing. Immediate crime wave.
Yes, some very nice T Bars. Best was Baby Doll's on the Fort Worth-Arlington line however.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Well there are some very nice topless bars. I left Dallas in 1974 right about the time they started forced busing. Immediate crime wave.

I stand corrected.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Dallas has pretty much been a liberal mecca for decades but Ft Worth wasn't so much but has grown that way as well. Republican RINO Betsey Price was mayor for a decade or so and under her it has grown more and more liberal. They did the Sundance Square project and banned powder and primers from the Will Rogers Gun Show. They charge $10 to get in and another $10 to park. The Seminary South Shopping center was a pretty good mall years ago but has become little Mexico. Eastern Hills was sort of an upper middle class neighborhood now it's just The Hood. 820 is dilapidated and lord help if you ever wake up on SH360. You're in for a surprise in toll fees.
Enco and MSC used to have stores in Arlington and Dallas but they evacuated long ago.
Posted By: stikshooter Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by DubThomas
I grew up in Dallas and we used to call Red Bird Mall "Blackbird Mall".

LOL. We called it the same thing, that was in the 80’s
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I grew up in north Atlanta in the fifties and sixties. Back then, it was whites in north Atlanta, and blacks in the south. In 1957 they built Lenox Square, one of the biggest and best malls in America. It was built in Buckhead, a suburb in north Atlanta for the rich white folks.

I lived 5 miles from Lenox and went there all the time. Great movie theatre and a great toy and hobby store. There was no crime at Lenox except for an occasional shoplifting. Also, never saw a negro there, unless it was a cook at the restaurant, or else a janitor.

These days the negros have taken over Lenox. My brother lives in Buckhead and he is afraid to shop at Lenox. Just four days ago, a 15 year old black girl went up to the security guard at Lenox and shot him twice in the chest. The nigs have moved in all over Buckhead and the City of Atlanta won't arrest them if they can help it, it is so bad that Buckhead is trying to secede from Atlanta and become their own city with their own police force.

I always knew that south Atlanta was a crime ridden cesspool, NBN you know, but now, they are infesting Buckhead? Unreal.
I got out of Atlanta 40 years ago and now I am where I want to be, a long way FROM Atlanta, I am in the wilderness in the NC mountains.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Just west is Weatherford and for the last 20 years it has exploded with folks getting out of the twin cities.

Well, the idea is to get the heck out of El Paso, which I don't care for and be close enough to Dallas to be able to help out my folks. Callahan County would be good - not too far, but property values have exploded there (and everywhere else for that matter). In Callahan County, property values have increased 3-5 fold from where they were 10 years ago. I saw some jackass asking $5,100.00/acre out there, but most property in that area is in the $2,200.00 - $3,000.00/acre range, which is still too high in my opinion.
Posted By: cuznguido Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Wow. This country needs to lots and lots more of that. Should be billboards everywhere.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The nigs have moved in all over Buckhead and the City of Atlanta won't arrest them if they can help it, it is so bad that Buckhead is trying to secede from Atlanta and become their own city with their own police force.

But are they willing to PAY FOR their own police force?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The nigs have moved in all over Buckhead and the City of Atlanta won't arrest them if they can help it, it is so bad that Buckhead is trying to secede from Atlanta and become their own city with their own police force.

But are they willing to PAY FOR their own police force?

It’s happened 3 times in the greater Baton Rouge area with a 4th in progress.

The answer is yes.

Well, the idea is to get the heck out of El Paso, which I don't care for and be close enough to Dallas to be able to help out my folks. Callahan County would be good - not too far, but property values have exploded there (and everywhere else for that matter). In Callahan County, property values have increased 3-5 fold from where they were 10 years ago. I saw some jackass asking $5,100.00/acre out there, but most property in that area is in the $2,200.00 - $3,000.00/acre range, which is still too high in my opinion.

That’s from all the Abilene folks moving over there.
They’ve got meth and dope problems in Callahan County nowadays. Lotsa White Trash and dopers.
Friend of mine was the Sheriff there 20 ago. It’s really gone to schitt since he left. Murder, constant break ins, and lots of dope.
You might take a look at Shackelford or Throckmorton County’s. Land is higher, though.
You might take a look at Shackelford or Throckmorton County’s. Land is higher, though.

Thanks for the heads up. How's Weatherford and slightly west of there?

I stopped at the Conoco station at exit 307 and I-20 not too long ago, which I believe is in Callahan county or real close (Baird, TX) just west of Putnam and there was a chick inside working the counter. You could easily tell she was a meth/crack abuser, otherwise she would have been a pretty danged good-lookin' woman. Damn shame. Land prices are getting too high around around Albany, + I hear it's very clickish and not overly welcoming to new folks.

They’ve got meth and dope problems in Callahan County nowadays. Lotsa White Trash and dopers.
Friend of mine was the Sheriff there 20 ago. It’s really gone to schitt since he left. Murder, constant break ins, and lots of dope.

Just wait "til President Harris appoints your new sheriff.

Just wait "til President Harris appoints your new sheriff.

Not my county, LT. My Great Aunt used to have a Ranch their that we leased to run cattle on and for hunting, though.
Lots of poachers too.

Fugg The Ho. She ain’t gonna be my President. 🇨🇱

Thanks. How's Weatherford and slightly west of there?

High priced real estate. Especially the closer you get to Lake Possum Kingdom.
I always liked Possum Kingdom very nice. I have a Bud that has a nice spread in Temple, on Lake Belton, but not sure I want to head that direction. Athens, TX used to be fairly nice, but that was long ago and I'd rather be West of the Metroplex rather than East. I was looking at Del Rio, but that's a bit too far and there's lots of illegal alien problems along the border there.

I was referring more to the crime/dope aspect. I don't particularly want to be round a bunch of groids and I want to get away from all the messikans as well.

Thanks for the heads up. How's Weatherford and slightly west of there?

I stopped at the Conoco station at exit 307 and I-20 not too long ago, which I believe is in Callahan county or real close (Baird, TX) just west of Putnam and there was a chick inside working the counter. You could easily tell she was a meth/crack abuser, otherwise she would have been a pretty danged good-lookin' woman. Damn shame. Land prices are getting too high around around Albany, + I hear it's very clickish and not overly welcoming to new folks.

Yep. Baird. My Great Great Grandfather ran the first Train Station there when the Railroad first went through there in the 1880’s
There were some good looking girls there when I was going to Jr College in Cisco in 1980. We used to stop and eat at the DQ back then.
Nowadays, most there look like methheads.

I was referring more to the crime/dope aspect. I don't particularly want to be round a bunch of groids and I want to get away from all the messikans as well.

Better than Callahan County on the Crime. A few Groids. As far as wetbacks, unfortunately they’re everywhere in N TX nowadays.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/21/21
I was discussing the degradation and destruction of north Atlanta in the past 15 years, as slowly but surely nigs take over the neighborhoods of the rich white folks, and it is unbelievable for me to see this.

This reminds me of the film from 40 years ago, Escape From New York. A sci fi movie, set in the year 2050, New York was taken over by criminal scum so the government gave up on it. Built a big wall around it and the entire city was a big prison. It was run by armed gangs and the few civilians left there were just up the creek, they were on their own and needed guns and luck just to live another day. A science fiction account of the ruination of a once great city, starring Kurt Russell.

Well that seemed like wacked out sci fi 40 years ago, but now, north Atlanta is headed that way. Talk about defunding the police. Crime running rampant and criminals being released on no bail. Yes, at the rate it is going, Atlanta is about 10 years away from being just like the horror city portrayed in Escape From New York. I am sure glad I don't live there any more. Had to drive through Atlanta on the downtown connector two weeks ago, once down and once again back, I had to go to Fayetteville to visit my sister and to settle the estate of my mother, no choice I had to drive through twice in one day! God Help Me!
Good God I detest that city.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Observation in Big D - 06/22/21
Thanks chlins.

simon: Don't forget Snake Plissken...
chlinstructor: are u familiar w? Belle Plain Cemetery and the old school ruins?
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Observation in Big D - 06/22/21
chlinstructor: are u familiar w? Belle Plain Cemetery and the old school ruins?

Yes. I’ve been there. Back when I was a kid.
it's difficult to find a county to move to in TX that's relatively close to the Metroplex and light on groids, messikans and crime.

... and that has a decent population of hot chicks. Lots of hot chicks in Weatherford though.
Posted By: Texson2 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/22/21
I have a ranch in Albany and property in Weatherford. Had a criminal trespass on Weatherford property and called the sherrif. This is 20yrs ago. Met the sheriff at my property and the first thing he asked is do you carry a gun. Before I could answer he said you need to, drugs are bad here . Unfortunately it’s just as bad in Shackleford county(Albany) or no matter how far west you go. We’re not in America anymore Toto, you better be packing. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Only one you can depend on is yourself. MAGA
Posted By: Hawg Re: Observation in Big D - 06/22/21
Athens is very nice, great soil there and has gotten relatively expensive.
That would be my choice of land surrounding the metroplex. Muenster is about 70 miles N and W of Dallas - nice place, but small. St Jo a bit farther - grassland Some elevation change - very small. Too many old apartments in Dallas and vagrants on every corner. Good luck with your search.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/22/21
it's difficult to find a county to move to in TX that's relatively close to the Metroplex and light on groids, messikans and crime.. . .

Sorry, there hasn't been a place like that here in years.
For many years you could move an hour out and be ok.
A decade ago, it was 2 hours out. Not any more.
There's people here now that will drive 2 1/2 - 3 hours
from outside of DFW to come in and work.
I've known a couple that drove daily from Oklahoma.
I used to work with a man that drove from just this
side of the Red river daily. Worked with a man that
drove from Longview to Dallas daily.

There's no place i know of here anymore to move
away from the mess that was brought here.
Way too late
Originally Posted by Hawg
Athens is very nice, great soil there and has gotten relatively expensive.
That would be my choice of land surrounding the metroplex. Muenster is about 70 miles N and W of Dallas - nice place, but small. St Jo a bit farther - grassland Some elevation change - very small. Too many old apartments in Dallas and vagrants on every corner. Good luck with your search.

Athens and Muenster and all those formerly nice
places to live are filling up with yuppies and criminals
and dopers from other areas and I'd say 20 years or
less will be as bad as the suburbs around DFW are now.
Athens has been well on its way for some time now

All the little smaller out of the way places that have
these folklife festivals, and springtime festivals,
and Christmas pageants and such attract people
moving in from outside that soon spoil whatever
charm and small town appeal the place once had
What's a man to do? Might have to move to somewhere in WY, but that doesn't solve the issue w/ my folks - I'd be too far away. This sucks. GD corrupt politicians.

I just heard on the news that the Border Patrol said they will begin releasing 100,000 illegal aliens each month into the country for lack of space in the detention facilities and if they're releasing that many, you know that 3x that amount have crossed illegally. F*cking basterds. All politicians are crooks and have no qualms whatsoever about ruining America - it's nauseating.

How about deporting those millions of illegals instead of releasing them into the country - has anyone in gov't even considered that? At this point, America is lost and will never recover, short a civil war which in my opinion will never happen.
US Border Patrol made 170K contacts with wetbacks trying to cross the Southern Border in May ALONE this year.
If the caught 170K, just imagine the number that got away! In one month!!!

Not to mention the estimated 20 to 30 MILLION already here living ILLEGALLY! 😡
it's F'n pitiful. America has become a bad joke.

My beloved TX will be blue in the next few years.

As goes Texas, so goes the nation.
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Observation in Big D - 06/22/21
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Ditto for the suburbs around Atlanta. The city of Atlanta has been a schit hole since the late 60’s early 70’s. I remember when “ Mammy’s Shanty” was the best family restaurant in town and Aunt Fannie’s Cabin was THE Place for fried chicken back in the day. .

I remember "Mammy's Shanty"! My parents took me with them on a business trip to Atlanta in the mid 1960s. I guess I was maybe 10 or so then. Some of my father's business associates took us out to eat there one evening. As I remember, the food was very good. I have not thought about that in many decades. Thanks for the memories!
. . . and light on groids, messikans and crime

What's just as bad this day and age is the white trash
meth heads and their enabling parents and grandparents
and the countryside is rife with mud sharks of every age
and description
Everywhere you go for 200 miles in any direction you'll
see the grocery stores full of old white haired white women
with a surprise riding in the cart
Posted By: poboy Re: Observation in Big D - 06/22/21
Erath Co. is still pretty grod-free. Cowboys, goat-ropers, feed stores and country music.
One hour to Cowtown (Ft. Worth).
Erath is not too bad, but there's not much available on Zillow there at the moment.
Erath is not too bad, but there's not much available on Zillow there at the moment.

Stephenville is a nice little town. Home to a lot of Pro Rodeo and Cutting Horse Folks. And of course Tarleton University.

I’m guessing a lot of homes there are leased to students instead of going on the Housing Market.
It’s a damned shame the DemoRat’s are doing their best to turn TX Blue by flooding us with Fuqking wetbacks.
Instead, they’re going to to turn it into a 3rd world schitthole like Mexico. Makes my blood boil every time I see wets flying the Mexico Flag. Or a Mexico Flag sticker on their Chevy trucks. If you want to fly that Fuqking Flag, Go the Fuqk home. 😡
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/22/21
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Originally Posted by GAGoober

I remember "Mammy's Shanty"! My parents took me with them on a business trip to Atlanta in the mid 1960s. I guess I was maybe 10 or so then. Some of my father's business associates took us out to eat there one evening. As I remember, the food was very good. I have not thought about that in many decades. Thanks for the memories!

In 1961 I was a 10 year old kid in Atlanta. My parents took me out to eat at Mammy's Shanty and Aunt Fannie's Cabin. I remember at one of those places, they had a little black kid who was all dressed up in a top coat and hat, and he would jump up on the table and tap dance, while you were eating.

Those were some great restaurants.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21

It may still be for now, but in 20 years time it'll
be on it's way to becoming just like any DFW
suburb you want to pick.
I can remember looking at a lot of places like that
over the years and puzzling over where to make
the final homestead at. All those places have changed
drastically over the last 10-15 years. I can stop in
a bunch of these little out of the way country stores
where you used to could stop for gas and a cold
drink and they'd make you a light bread sandwich,
and now the sandwich counter is a glass case
full of meth pipes and papers and tiny ziplock
bags and assorted paraphernalia.
Some of these places are the new trendy place
to buy and build now, but 10-20 years ago, you
couldn't have given the land away. These
"investors " have bought pawpaw's old cattle
ranch and busted it up into a bunch of 5 and 10
acre mini ranches and those " ranchette estates ".
JMHO- if I wanted to live a few yards away from
my neighbor's window, I'd stay in town close to
the grocery store and hospital

There's not really anything to be done about it.
That's just the way things are panning out
unfortunately. It's too bad it's illegal to be able
to pick and choose your neighbors. Nothing to
be done about that either
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21
Originally Posted by Ranger99
It may still be for now, but in 20 years time it'll be on it's way to becoming just like any DFW
suburb you want to pick.

Yep. That's why I said I may have to move to WY, which my be the last best state to get away from all the BS. Even AK, which is far more remote & sparsely populated, has been compromised by the Marxists. I read that the BiteMe admin has been sending ilIegals to AK. I guess ND might b an option, but who knows how long ND will last as a Conservative state. But I'll have to put the WY idea off for a while so I can be close enough to help out my folks.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21
Most of America has become a s hit hole because of politics!
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21
Until Yellowstone blows up!!
Posted By: BobMt Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21
It’s a damned shame the DemoRat’s are doing their best to turn TX Blue by flooding us with Fuqking wetbacks.
Instead, they’re going to to turn it into a 3rd world schitthole like Mexico. Makes my blood boil every time I see wets flying the Mexico Flag. Or a Mexico Flag sticker on their Chevy trucks. If you want to fly that Fuqking Flag, Go the Fuqk home. 😡

they were doing this crap in az .....one of the reasons I left and that has been 40 years ago......bob
Posted By: WAM Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21

It’s part of their plan to reclaim the southern tier of border states and California back to old Mexico. Ever hear of Reconquista?
Posted By: viking Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21

Or any flag hanging from the rear view mirror.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21
It may still be for now, but in 20 years time it'll be on it's way to becoming just like any DFW
suburb you want to pick.

Yep. That's why I said I may have to move to WY, which my be the last best state to get away from all the BS. Even AK, which is far more remote & sparsely populated, has been compromised by the Marxists. I read that the BiteMe admin has been sending ilIegals to AK. I guess ND might b an option, but who knows how long ND will last as a Conservative state. But I'll have to put the WY idea off for a while so I can be close enough to help out my folks.

suburb you want to pick.

Helping out your folks is a great thing, but maybe they should move closer to you. Just sayin'...

Wyoming has great politics...right now. At one time, so did Idaho and Montana. Commies are flocking to those states and Wyoming too. Even the ultra shixtty weather of Wyoming is not now keeping them out. When you're twenty years old, ten years is an eternity. When you're fifty or sixty, ten years is gone in a minute. JMO, good luck.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21
Counterfeit America for counterfeit Americans.. groids being the first counterfeit Americans, given citizenship..along with everything else. Downhill from there.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21
What is a knuckle dragging racist to do these days?
Posted By: g5m Re: Observation in Big D - 06/23/21
It's going on here, too.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Observation in Big D - 06/24/21
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
What is a knuckle dragging racist to do these days?

I see. So, I am in favor of stemming the massive overwhelming flow of illegal aliens into America, so we can preserve America for AMERICANS, so I must be racist.

Your statement sounds suspiciously Marxist/Leftist. If you don't understand that this is not about racism but about saving the soul of our country and preventing it from turning into a 3rd world schithole, then you are as ignorant as your statement.
© 24hourcampfire