Home
I wonder how they came to be so bold? (((Who))) taught them how to slide the Overton window?

It would be fine if the goal was actually "equal" rights.....but it aint.
Tell us WHO. that seems to be your problem, rather than "what"---which is my main concern.
That's pretty sickening & offensive.

Let's get some things straight.
First off, does having a lisp make somebody a sodomite? No. It means they have a speech impediment or are hard of hearing. (Unless they are doing it on purpose.)
Does being fashionable or creative make someone a sodomite. No.
What about cooking? Or collecting flowers? Or.... Again, NO.
It's something they are born with? NO. NO.

The only difference between sodomites and everyone else is what they are willing to do to get their jollies. The only reason they are posing as some kind of unchangeable minority is to take what was a legal issue of legitimately regulated behavior and trying to turn it into a civil rights issue.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIE! IT IS A BEHAVIOR AND NOTHING MORE!
Looks like they set the video to private. The comments weren't as accepting of this phase of the LGBTQ agenda.

Bitchute link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UoVOfx2e3ZqD/
Dr. Dobson has warned about this for decades.

In his books “Bringing up Boys” and “Bringing up Girls” he quotes gay rights/activist groups.

They are quite open about targeting children.
they werent near this blatant when they were being drug behind pick up trucks
The Daughter was livid!!! Grandson came home from school with his school pics after they started school back up. Saw this;

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

They forced every kid to hold this sign. She was immediately on the phone calling wanting to onow why they forced kids to hold up the “Ghey”sign??? ( I don’t know if the word she used was that nice). She was upset to say the least.

Now before all the people’s pink troll phag brigade get their panties in a wad, you can just stop there. You can call me whatever you want,,, I don’t care. So there is no use posting your smartasstical little quibs.

Just go find another thread.
What ever happened to being truthful & honest? Now it's about shutting up and being "kind".
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Or being tied to fence posts.
Liberals in this country love diversity, muslim acceptance too.

Wonder when the tipping point will occur and muslims start tossin these phags from rooftops like they do elsewhere?
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I wonder how they came to be so bold? (((Who))) taught them how to slide the Overton window?

Another source for the video? This one was apparently too truthful to be allowed to stay on YouTube.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Liberals in this country love diversity, muslim acceptance too.

Wonder when the tipping point will occur and muslims start tossin these phags from rooftops like they elsewhere.

Snowflakes! (Snork!)
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Another source for the video? This one was apparently too truthful to be allowed to stay on YouTube.

He posted a bitchute link, is that not the same video?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He posted a bitchute link, is that not the same video?

Yes, I see it now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The Daughter was livid!!! Grandson came home from school with his school pics after they started school back up. Saw this;

They forced every kid to hold this sign. She was immediately on the phone calling wanting to onow why they forced kids to hold up the “Ghey”sign??? ( I don’t know if the word she used was that nice). She was upset to say the least.

Now before all the people’s pink troll phag brigade get their panties in a wad, you can just stop there. You can call me whatever you want,,, I don’t care. So there is no use posting your smartasstical little quibs.

I’m not familiar with that term.

Is it synonymous with f a g s?
If they want me to be kind, they shouldn't do anything to piss me off.
Originally Posted by deflave

I’m not familiar with that term.

Is it synonymous with f a g s?

I believe so, Colonel!!! 😁😉

What is it about the sign that you find offensive?
They have been for a while. Remember the "Just try it - you might like it" sex ed campaigns of the 90s?
Uh-oh.

Here go Jim the rope toker. Gonna explain how sucking dick is A-OK.

Lol
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

The fact they had NO CHOICE, and had to hold it!!!! Grandson said we had to hold sign. His words.

I have no words, my voice is in my sword!

Where did K-Wood say that HE found it offensive?
This topic is why there are a couple of "fabulous flamers" who scan the Campfire that hate the preachers that I post. It's politically correct to hate christians who believe the Bible, but not the sodomite rapists who burn down churches, or Bi's who threaten to burn preachers with gasoline while they are sleeping.
That gets applause from the gangs. When I see this group of ph a g s singing, I think of what it looked like outside Lot's house.

The fact they had NO CHOICE, and had to hold it!!!! Grandson said we had to hold sign. His words.

I have no words, my voice is in my sword!

So it had nothing to do with the promotion of homosexuality? They just didn't want to hold a sign that said to be kind to others?
This topic is why there are a couple of "fabulous flamers" who scan the Campfire that hate the preachers that I post. It's politically correct to hate christians who believe the Bible, but not the sodomite rapists who burn down churches, or Bi's who threaten to burn preachers with gasoline while they are sleeping.
That gets applause from the gangs. When I see this group of ph a g s singing, I think of what it looked like outside Lot's house.
Uh-oh.

Lol

An accurate prediction.
Uh-oh.

Lol

I just don't think that you should feel guilty about it
Link with comments:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/07/well-convert-your-children.html#comment-form
Originally Posted by Tyrone

DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIE! IT IS A BEHAVIOR AND NOTHING MORE!

The Fire never ceases to amaze....

What confuses me is what the song they are singing has to do with what the guy is saying. They are singing about changing the mindset of the next generation to be more accepting of people and the guy talks about how male pediophiles who molest boys are gay. No offense to the ignorant people on here but duh. I bet you in the case of a male pediophiles who molest girls, they will find that they are heterosexual. I even bet the same could be said of the female pediophiles who molest boys, I may have this all wrong but I was thinking pediophilia was wrong regardless of whether it was homosexual or heterosexual in nature.

The bitchute link has some commentary over it, but includes plenty enough of the original video to make the point. Basically, a choir of gay males singing a chorus about convincing everyone's kids to want a San Francisco Treat over and over.
I may have this all wrong but I was thinking pediophilia was wrong regardless of whether it was homosexual or heterosexual in nature.

As usual you do, no one here or in the video said heterosexual pedophilia was acceptable.

As a matter of fact most here advocate lead poisoning as the cure for pedophiles.

Lol, how did I know you would be commenting on this thread.

I'll let you in on a little secret, any sexual deviant that tries to teach any child I personally know that sexual deviancy of any kind is OK will likely not survive the lesson.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Lot, the guy who's wife turned to salt and had sex with his daughters? Also, you seem to perceive rape and love to be the same thing. In other words, there is no difference between the relationship between you and your wife and the relationship between your wife and a rapist.

When did a sodomite rapist burn down a church or a bisexual threaten to pour gas on a preacher and set them on fire?
What confuses me is what the song they are singing has to do with what the guy is saying.

They threw the thinnest veil they could think of over it, pretending their conversion is aimed getting children to be kind when in truth they want to phug them. They include a line about the conversion: "you won't approve of where they go at night" and one of them sings "protest!" as if that is what they mean. They want them in a gay club. Look at how they treat Desmond Napoles, in public.

I think they misjudged where most of the country is on this. They'll adjust and come back again.

The bitchute link has some commentary over it, but includes plenty enough of the original video to make the point. Basically, a choir of gay males singing a chorus about convincing everyone's kids to want a San Francisco Treat over and over.

Actually, it doesn't. Its a song about converting your children to be accepting of others. Converting was a poor choice of words on their part. Like I mentioned earlier, its about changing the mindset of the next generation to being more accepting of others.
If you want to take a cock in the booty that's fine Jim but if you want to try and teach my kid that its OK and a normal thing you aren't going to like the outcome, I'll guarantee that.

Actually, it doesn't. Its a song about converting your children to be accepting of others. Converting was a poor choice of words on their part. Like I mentioned earlier, its about changing the mindset of the next generation to being more accepting of others.

More accepting of cock.
Wheres Goosey?
What confuses me is what the song they are singing has to do with what the guy is saying.

They threw the thinnest veil they could think of over it, pretending their conversion is aimed getting children to be kind when in truth they want to phug them. They include a line about the conversion: "you won't approve of where they go at night" and one of them sings "protest!" as if that is what they mean. They want them in a gay club. Look at how they treat Desmond Napoles, in public.

I think they misjudged where most of the country is on this. They'll adjust and come back again.

Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia. If all homosexuals are pedophiles then the same can be said of all heterosexuals because there are heterosexual pedophiles. As for where the country is, you are the minority,
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If you want to take a cock in the booty that's fine Jim but if you want to try and teach my kid that its OK and a normal thing you aren't going to like the outcome, I'll guarantee that.

I don't have to teach your kids. They are seeing in commercials, on social media, as well as everyday life. They are learning it on their own. At some point, the homophobes will become extinct. Its inevitable.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

More accepting of cock.

You certainly have a fixation on cock. Have you ever gone to see anyone about that?
[bleep] is all worked up, it only took seeing "phag" in a title
Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia.

My assessment is based on the rock solid facts of their actions and has nothing to do with being in fear of anything.

But your "poor choice of words" thing was hilarious. Do more of that.
It ignores true charity.
Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia. If all homosexuals are pedophiles then the same can be said of all heterosexuals because there are heterosexual pedophiles. As for where the country is, you are the minority,

Real numbers say otherwise.
Wheres Goosey?

Figure about two inches up Jim.
There is a big denial perpetuated by the gay community that gay men are not pedophiles.

It’s a denial

Raw depravity has no boundaries and is never quenched, and nor is it rehabilitatable. Ever

They tried a similar “we’re all in this together” with the AIDS thing in the 80-90s
Fact is, the heterosexual aids epidemic was non-existent. A fallacy. With only rare examples attributed to transfusions, iv users.
Remember this: Heterosexuals reproduce. It's a natural part of the God ordained order of the world. Homosexuals must recruit, and they actively do so.
Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia.

My assessment is based on the rock solid facts of their actions and has nothing to do with being in fear of anything.

But your "poor choice of words" thing was hilarious. Do more of that.

What rock solid facts?

What numbers?
I grew up in San Francisco. Left the first time in 1960 to do my stint in the military. The phags weren't too much of a problem at that time, at lest in their aggressiveness. By 1964 when I returned to civilian life it had gotten a lot worse. A straight guy didn't dare go to the Castro district. y then, not sure if fit was San Francisco or the state of California that did it but there was a law against kicking a phag's arse if "it" he hit on you. I'm afraid I broke that law a couple of times. By 1968 I'd had enough of San Francisco, the state of California so left never to return other that to visit family for holidays. They're all dead and buried and have been for years so the odds I'll ever go back for any reason are slim and none.
Methinks the Muslims have the right idea. Throw them off the roof of a tall building. If they can fly let them live. If not? Tango Sierra, it's God's will.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by pabucktail
Remember this: Heterosexuals reproduce. It's a natural part of the God ordained order of the world. Homosexuals must recruit, and they actively do so.

Recruit? Does this mean that if someone has a good enough argument, you could be convinced to give homosexuality a try?
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I grew up in San Francisco. Left the first time in 1960 to do my stint in the military. The phags weren't too much of a problem at that time, at lest in their aggressiveness. By 1964 when I returned to civilian life it had gotten a lot worse. A straight guy didn't dare go to the Castro district. y then, not sure if fit was San Francisco or the state of California that did it but there was a law against kicking a phag's arse if "it" he hit on you. I'm afraid I broke that law a couple of times. By 1968 I'd had enough of San Francisco, the state of California so left never to return other that to visit family for holidays. They're all dead and buried and have been for years so the odds I'll ever go back for any reason are slim and none.
Methinks the Muslims have the right idea. Throw them off the roof of a tall building. If they can fly let them live. If not? Tango Sierra, it's God's will.
Paul B.

So if a woman hit you across the head with a baseball bat because you hit on her, that would be ok?
Dr. Dobson has warned about this for decades.

In his books “Bringing up Boys” and “Bringing up Girls” he quotes gay rights/activist groups.

They are quite open about targeting children.

Wouldn't have taken you for a Dobson reader/listener. Kudos.
What rock solid facts?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Plenty more at the ready.
What rock solid facts?

OK. Where are they?
Paul B.

So if a woman hit you across the head with a baseball bat because you hit on her, that would be ok?

the difference is it is completely natural and normal for men to hit on women, it is exactly the opposite for men to hit on men
The Virtue Scanner found the word "f a g" in the image address and bleeped it. Workaround activated.

What numbers?
"...the rate of homosexual attraction is 6-20 times higher among pedophiles."

http://www.catholicleague.org/wp-co...ion-by-homosexuals-and-heterosexuals.pdf
Originally Posted by pabucktail
Recruit? Does this mean that if someone has a good enough argument, you could be convinced to give homosexuality a try?
No, it means that if you lie to and propagandize the weak-minded (like you) and the young, you'll end up with some willing to engage in the behavior.
OK. Where are they?

Uh oh.....I wonder how many times this is going to happen?

Paul B.

the difference is it is completely natural and normal for men to hit on women, it is exactly the opposite for men to hit on men

No it isn't. Homosexuality has been around as heterosexuality has. There must be something natural about it.
No it isn't. Homosexuality has been around as heterosexuality has. There must be something natural about it.
LOL! Deep "thoughts" from our favorite Pillbilly! LOL!! laugh laugh laugh

Hey pillbilly, perverts like you have been screwing goats for millennia too. Think there's something natural about it? laugh laugh
Homosexuality has been around as heterosexuality has. There must be something natural about it.

Seems like nature has staked out its position. No wonder the conversion effort has been stepped up.

Paul B.

A peek into the mind of someone who prefers a hairy drive down the cornhole highway over the feminine form is truly a fugged up sight to behold.

Read Romans Chapter 1.
There is a path to righteousness for everyone.
Jim: Are you atheist? Even if you are can't you see where Moses' (God's) laws in Leviticus have a solid foundation in societal harmony and public health? Moses was managing a large population of fractious nomadic people and couldn't afford the disruption and illness you folks cause. True today as much as then.
What rock solid facts?

[img]https://i.ibb.co/rktZSNK/[bleep]-Demand-Six.png[/img]

What is this rock solid facts of? Nowhere in that article does it say they want to turn children gay. They just want they should be able to raise children. I guess they were successful because we allow gay couples to adopt today.

What numbers?
"...the rate of homosexual attraction is 6-20 times higher among pedophiles."

And the Catholics would know as they've been raping boys for centuries! LOL
Originally Posted by WTM45

Read Romans Chapter 1.

who determines the path of righteousness?

I don't have to teach your kids. They are seeing in commercials, on social media, as well as everyday life. They are learning it on their own. At some point, the homophobes will become extinct. Its inevitable.

Dream on coccksucker, my kids will never think it's OK, neither will my Grandkids.

Like was said you gays have far underestimated the population and where they stand. Fortunately Jeffery Epstein helped bring children and sexual deviancy to the forefront again and it's being paid attention like never before.
More of the sick leftist ideals, trying to normalize pedophilia as a sexual preference. Such crimes against children should result in death penalty.
Some things are self evident. God's laws aside that is unnatural and nasty and you know it.
I guess they were successful because we allow gay couples to adopt today.

Unfortunately we do, for now.

Unlike you I am not confident that demand six was grounded in genuine concern for the welfare of children, I think it was because they wanted to phug them, a belief I base on the unusually high percentage of homosexuals convicted of phugging minors. No one needs to dissolve parental rights to work in a school, obviously.

Care to wager how many members of the SF Phag Choir will be found to have convictions for sex offenses with minors? The first one above is free...
Homosexuals Molest Children At A Far Higher Rate Than Heterosexuals

Adoption of children by homosexuals is all about providing homosexuals with the opportunity to molest children.
OK. Where are they?

Uh oh.....I wonder how many times this is going to happen?

How much you want to bet there is a pediohile in your church chior?
Originally Posted by bruinruin
A peek into the mind of someone who prefers a hairy drive down the cornhole highway over the feminine form is truly a fugged up sight to behold.

As Jim keeps proving over and over........He leaves behind no doubt.

Read Romans Chapter 1.

Christ outlined it concisely. I do hope you will make the effort to investigate it.
How much you want to bet there is a pediohile in your church chior?

How about more than one?

Dream on coccksucker, my kids will never think it's OK, neither will my Grandkids.

and if they do, you will disown them so you don't have to admit it.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
More of the sick leftist ideals, trying to normalize pedophilia as a sexual preference. Such crimes against children should result in death penalty.

The possibility of that is real. keep pushing, someone less patient than I is going to break. It's happened before it'll happen again.

Read Romans Chapter 1.

Christ outlined it concisely. I do hope you will make the effort to investigate it.

I don't remember Christ actually saying anything about homosexuals. Paul did but he wasn't around at the time of christ.

Wrong, I raise my kids so I don't have to be ashamed of them, my kids do the same with theirs.

Your problem is you think this behavior is normal and as soon as everyone else sees it all will be good in the gay world. it's not the way it works because it's not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

Adoption of children by homosexuals is all about providing homosexuals with the opportunity to molest children.

Actually, 1 in 9 girls are sexually molested before the age of 18 where as it 1 in 53 boys. Based on your logic, all children should be taken away from their parents and raised in state homes.

Wrong, I raise my kids so I don't have to be ashamed of them, my kids do the same with theirs.

Your problem is you think this behavior is normal and as soon as everyone else sees it all will be good in the gay world. it's not the way it works because it's not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

It is normal and the majority of Americans agree. Eventually, your lineage will accept that fact. You can only beat your ideals into them for so long,

Read Romans Chapter 1.

I don't remember Christ actually saying anything about homosexuals. Paul did but he wasn't around at the time of christ.

Mathew 15:19

It is normal in my warped mind and all majority of my gay friends Americans agree. Eventually, your lineage will accept that fact. You can only beat your ideals into them for so long,

It is normal and the majority of Americans agree. Eventually, your lineage will accept that fact. You can only beat your ideals into them for so long,
[/quote]

Your wrong Jim.

It ain't going to be long and Matthew Sheppard will be seen as a necessity instead of a travesty.

Mothers are now jumping on the self defense band wagon in huge numbers due to the simple fact they want to protect their children from evil and it crosses over to the se dual deviancy side as well, I've talked to many of them. Some where church goers most were not so religion has nothing to do with it.

It used to be the father did the protecting and the wife depended on the husband to take care of these things but times have changed and momma is armed.

Jim, "at some point, the homophobes will become extinct. It's inevitable", coming from a homosexual. That has got to be one of the most ironic things I have ever read. Seriously, I don't think irony can get any better than that.

Actually, 1 in 9 girls are sexually molested before the age of 18 where as it 1 in 53 boys. Based on your logic, all children should be taken away from their parents and raised in state homes.

Your stats are completely bogus and exactly what we would expect from a cretin,like yourself, who has defended and promoted sodomy during the course of your pathetic life.

Since male homosexuals represent 1.6% to 1.7% of the population and they perpetrate 30% of sexual assaults against children,then this makes male homosexuals the most dangerous sexual predators on earth.
Originally Posted by 270jrk

Jim, "at some point, the homophobes will become extinct. It's inevitable", coming from a homosexual. That has got to be one of the most ironic things I have ever read. Seriously, I don't think irony can get any better than that.

Besides the irony, and leaving religion completely aside, the history of the world shows you are mistaken, sorry.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Jim: Are you atheist? Even if you are can't you see where Moses' (God's) laws in Leviticus have a solid foundation in societal harmony and public health? Moses was managing a large population of fractious nomadic people and couldn't afford the disruption and illness you folks cause. True today as much as then.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Some things are self evident. God's laws aside, that is unnatural and nasty and you know it.
Jim: Your answers/comments?
It is normal and the majority of Americans agree.

The homosexual fixation on sexualizing children is so normal the SFGMC had to take down their Pedophilia Conversion video, turn off their Twitter feed, and scrub choir members names from their web site.
jim loves his pedophile president. This child sex is normal for Jim. Look at this sick phug

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Paul B.

To reduce the number of pedophiles, the simple solution is to execute them. Nobody needs religion or laws to know fuucking kids is evil.
I am not sure why you guys are even arguing about this.

Would you argue with a vicious Pit Bull who was a danger to your children? Would you try to talk sense to a Rattlesnake?

There is no legitimate counseling to "cure" pedophilia. Pedophiles can always find a way to justify their actions and/or place blame or fault elsewhere, usually on the victim, society, parents, etc. They are never ever personally responsible. Part of my duties included investigating sex crimes and one thing that is universal is that pedophiles and deviants can never accept responsibly (unless their lawyer tells them to, and then it is a half assed BS version).

They are universally sick in the head, and there is no cure. The recidivism rate if not incarcerated (committing the same type of crimes) is in the high 90s, and it is figured that the other 10% is simply the ones not caught.

The best way to deal with them as far as I am concerned is the same way you deal with Rattlesnakes who threaten your children.

Lot, the guy who's wife turned to salt and had sex with his daughters? Also, you seem to perceive rape and love to be the same thing. In other words, there is no difference between the relationship between you and your wife and the relationship between your wife and a rapist.

When did a sodomite rapist burn down a church or a bisexual threaten to pour gas on a preacher and set them on fire?

1st
You responded to my comment with a Bible reference to Lot and his surviving daughters. I could write a chapter on this, but will try to be brief as possible and to the point.

A. Lot and his guests were threatened with gang rape beyond what you may have heard about in any prison. The whole male population of the city, both young and old , tells us of the propensity toward gang violence that homosexual/ bisexuals have a secondary proclivity towards. The bible gives much information on them that is born out by many current events like BLM riots. Compare that to the many thousands of 2A peaceful protests. BLM is Not about equal rights for those with dark skin. It was started and led by militant lesbians who are open Communists. They posted this on their own web site at the beginning of the movement. It set up chapters of like minded homosexuals in the states. I haven't seen that violence at pro- life and two A events even when watching the Communist News Network who were looking for anything that would promote their cause at the expense of their enemies reputation.

B. In defense of Lot's family, God sent two powerful angels who blinded the rapists. Even then, the sodomites tried to carry out their city wide rape "outreach."
What kind of trash would gather as many as possible to gang rape two new guys, the guys blind the sodomites eyes, yet they still try to carry out their rapes.

C. Lot was a believer in Abraham's God, but did not have a stellar reputation. He raised his family with the wealth and luxuries that the city life had to offer. He chose to be among those who were wealthy in spite of them being homosexual. He must have been very inclusive, tolerant, and nonjudgmental toward their open abominations even though he was not one of them other than a citizen. His own in laws mocked him when he sternly warned about the imminent judgement of the city. They died and went to their own place along with Lot's eldest daughters...
BTW, God refers to these sins as "abominations" as opposed to that which is common to man. Sodomy gets its own category. Think about it.

D. The remaining two daughters of childbearing years decided on their own that there was no future without family. Everyone they grew up with was dead from the fire and brimstone God sent upon the wicked cities of that plain. They likely were not raised with the morality that God gave to their ancestors. Their philosophical point of view was likely much as that of modern day homosexual pop culture. (See Romans 1 for one description.)
They schemed secretly to get their dad so drunk that when he passed out, they got themselves pregnant with the only man available. You could not make this up.
Nowhere does the Bible condone this behavior. There are even laws God gave to His people that forbids it.
This is what you unbelievers need to realize.
The Bible accurately records events whether good, bad, or ugly.
Just because it accurately records and quotes Satan, for example, does not mean God condones his statements. The actions of Lot and his family as the judgement upon the cities of the sodomites were given as warnings and examples from which to learn.
No christian will tell his family that they are to follow Lot's examples. They will warm them and hopefully avoid fellowships with the modern sodomites.

E. The negative examples of the Bible give credibility to the fact that it is God's Word and not a book like Beowulf. Most people want others to think highly of them and would never mention the major failures and sins of their own. They would more likely brag of ripping the shirt of their own chest to cover the nakedness of the damsel in distress, or something like that.
Whereas the great King David's sins were mentioned as a warning, that no man would want publicly known. His regrets and private personal prayers of weeping and regrets are recorded in graffic details.
That's because God is the Divine author. These aren't Beowulf or Homer's writing.

The first reference of many to this is in Genesis 19
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-19/

There are pastors that I know of who have preached those lessons just as the generations of Baptists and Evangelicals always have.
In some locations, like Los Angeles, there have not only been death threats and threats of harming their children, but the sodomites have stood outside the doors of Baptist churches with bullhorns during the services,. They screamed obscenities, and tried to drown out the preaching inside of the house of God.
It's only one more step to what they threatened Lot's household with. The Lord protected them, however; by giving those hellfire and brimstone strong preachers and men of each family, the power and courage to defend against the sissified limp wristed girlie men and bull dikes who would not step foot in the doors of those churches. Instead they snuck around at night, broke into one of the church buildings and firebomed it!!!
What kind of evil losers would do such a thing?
That's the way of some of these people who have gone full bore wicked. I don't think that all homosexuals are violent or go after little boys, but there are too many who do. Rather than the homosexual community going after those and condemning that, they have targeted conservative Bible believers families and preachers.

2nd, but related...

One of the wicked Campfire members rudely interjected his argument against a mere example a camper made about the importance of carrying a weapon one is proficient with, when camping/ backpacking.

A preacher's example was of his camp that was crept in upon at night by a homosexual who was armed and approaching well after midnight after spending a lot of time spot lighting the campers with high beams on an SUV. This was a very remote area and did I say it was after midnight before they knew of the presence of this SUV filled of God only knows how many up to nothing good?
Spotting for a long period and not responding to the camp's greeting, suggested they should hide behind boulders until night vision returned and the vehicle left. Eventually, the SUV started up the trail from it's previously hidden location from which it emerged into the camp site. It parked way above the camp.
The preacher went to investigate with weapons and light off on the trail....waited and soon encountered a guy approaching with weapon raised as he approached the camp. The man who snuck towards the camp was disarmed and found to be a drug using homosexual as he later propositioned in spite of the stern questioning by that armed camper.
A wicked Camp Fire member claimed that it was a lie and made a big deal about it, as if the camper could care less what the loser's opinion was. The reason that he is wicked has nothing to do with the disagreement or whether he believed the event to be true.
Get this, that particular camp fire member said that he would like to creep into the preachers camp with a gallon of fuel in the wee hours while he was asleep, and burn him alive!

Do you see a trend here?

Read Romans Chapter 1.

Mathew 15:19

That would depend on what sexual immoralities are. In other words, Jesus does not speak specifically about homosexuality.
And you are so stupid and simple minded that you think this is proof of pediphelia. I guess we will just have to lock up and execute every grandparent on the planet.

Originally Posted by ribka
jim loves his pedophile president. This child sex is normal for Jim. Look at this sick phug

Paul B.

LOL So true!
SFGMC official response.

TLDR version: We got a little too cocky when we directly threatened your kids.

Your wrong Jim.

It ain't going to be long and Matthew Sheppard will be seen as a necessity instead of a travesty.

Mothers are now jumping on the self defense band wagon in huge numbers due to the simple fact they want to protect their children from evil and it crosses over to the se dual deviancy side as well, I've talked to many of them. Some where church goers most were not so religion has nothing to do with it.

It used to be the father did the protecting and the wife depended on the husband to take care of these things but times have changed and momma is armed.

What does women going armed to protect their children have to do with the acceptance of homosexuals in our society. Its happening more and more everyday. You can't stop it. Someday Pete Buttigieg will be president.
Apparently, you can't read.
SFGMC official response.

TLDR version: We got a little too cocky when we directly threatened your kids.

Do you guys think arguing with a Rattlesnake will stop a Rattlesnake from being a Rattlesnake?

A little boy was walking down a path and he came across a rattlesnake. The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked, "Please little boy, can you take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to see the sunset one last time before I die." The little boy answered "No Mr. Rattlesnake. If I pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die." The rattlesnake said, "No, I promise. I won't bite you. Just please take me up to the mountain." The little boy thought about it and finally picked up that rattlesnake and took it close to his chest and carried it up to the top of the mountain.

They sat there and watched the sunset together. It was so beautiful. Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the little boy and asked, "Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old." The little boy picked up the rattlesnake and again took it to his chest and held it tightly and safely. He came all the way down the mountain holding the snake carefully and took it to his home to give him some food and a place to sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to the boy and asked, "Please little boy, will you take me back to my home now? It is time for me to leave this world, and I would like to be at my home now." The little boy felt he had been safe all this time and the snake had kept his word, so he would take it home as asked.

He carefully picked up the snake, took it close to his chest, and carried him back to the woods, to his home to die. Just before he laid the rattlesnake down, the rattlesnake turned and bit him in the chest. The little boy cried out and threw the snake upon the ground. "Mr. Snake, why did you do that? Now I will surely die!" The rattlesnake looked up at him and grinned, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

Kids and Rattlesnakes don't mix.

1st
You responded to my comment with a Bible reference to Lot and his surviving daughters. I could write a chapter on this, but will try to be brief as possible and to the point.

A. Lot and his guests were threatened with gang rape beyond what you may have heard about in any prison. The whole male population of the city, both young and old , tells us of the propensity toward gang violence that homosexual/ bisexuals have a secondary proclivity towards. The bible gives much information on them that is born out by many current events like BLM riots. Compare that to the many thousands of 2A peaceful protests. BLM is Not about equal rights for those with dark skin. It was started and led by militant lesbians who are open Communists. They posted this on their own web site at the beginning of the movement. It set up chapters of like minded homosexuals in the states. I haven't seen that violence at pro- life and two A events even when watching the Communist News Network who were looking for anything that would promote their cause at the expense of their enemies reputation.

B. In defense of Lot's family, God sent two powerful angels who blinded the rapists. Even then, the sodomites tried to carry out their city wide rape "outreach."
What kind of trash would gather as many as possible to gang rape two new guys, the guys blind the sodomites eyes, yet they still try to carry out their rapes.

C. Lot was a believer in Abraham's God, but did not have a stellar reputation. He raised his family with the wealth and luxuries that the city life had to offer. He chose to be among those who were wealthy in spite of them being homosexual. He must have been very inclusive, tolerant, and nonjudgmental toward their open abominations even though he was not one of them other than a citizen. His own in laws mocked him when he sternly warned about the imminent judgement of the city. They died and went to their own place along with Lot's eldest daughters...
BTW, God refers to these sins as "abominations" as opposed to that which is common to man. Sodomy gets its own category. Think about it.

D. The remaining two daughters of childbearing years decided on their own that there was no future without family. Everyone they grew up with was dead from the fire and brimstone God sent upon the wicked cities of that plain. They likely were not raised with the morality that God gave to their ancestors. Their philosophical point of view was likely much as that of modern day homosexual pop culture. (See Romans 1 for one description.)
They schemed secretly to get their dad so drunk that when he passed out, they got themselves pregnant with the only man available. You could not make this up.
Nowhere does the Bible condone this behavior. There are even laws God gave to His people that forbids it.
Just because it accurately records and quotes Satan, for example, does not mean God condones his statements. The actions of Lot and his family as the judgement upon the cities of the sodomites were given as warnings and examples from which to learn.
No christian will tell his family that they are to follow Lot's examples. They will warm them and hopefully avoid fellowships with the modern sodomites.

E. The negative examples of the Bible give credibility to the fact that it is God's Word and not a book like Beowulf. Most people want others to think highly of them and would never mention the major failures and sins of their own. They would more likely brag of ripping the shirt of their own chest to cover the nakedness of the damsel in distress, or something like that.
Whereas the great King David's sins were mentioned as a warning, that no man would want publicly known. His regrets and private personal prayers of weeping and regrets are recorded in graffic details.
That's because God is the Divine author. These aren't Beowulf or Homer's writing.

There are pastors that I know of who have preached those lessons just as the generations of Baptists and Evangelicals always have.
In some locations, like Los Angeles, there have not only been death threats and threats of harming their children, but the sodomites have stood outside the doors of Baptist churches with bullhorns during the services,. They screamed obscenities, and tried to drown out the preaching inside of the house of God.
It's only one more step to what they threatened Lot's household with. The Lord protected them, however; by giving those hellfire and brimstone strong preachers and men of each family, the power and courage to defend against the sissified limp wristed girlie men and bull dikes who would not step foot in the doors of those churches. Instead they snuck around at night, broke into one of the church buildings and firebomed it!!!
That's the way of some of these people who have gone full bore wicked. I don't think that all homosexuals are violent or go after little boys, but there are too many who do. Rather than the homosexual community going after those and condemning that, they have targeted conservative Bible believers families and preachers.

2nd, but related...

One of the wicked Campfire members rudely interjected his argument against a mere example a camper made about the importance of carrying a weapon one is proficient with, when camping/ backpacking.

A preacher's example was of his camp that was crept in upon at night by a homosexual who was armed and approaching well after midnight after spending a lot of time spot lighting the campers with high beams on an SUV. This was a very remote area and did I say it was after midnight before they knew of the presence of this SUV filled of God only knows how many up to nothing good?
Spotting for a long period and not responding to the camp's greeting, suggested they should hide behind boulders until night vision returned and the vehicle left. Eventually, the SUV started up the trail from it's previously hidden location from which it emerged into the camp site. It parked way above the camp.
The preacher went to investigate with weapons and light off on the trail....waited and soon encountered a guy approaching with weapon raised as he approached the camp. The man who snuck towards the camp was disarmed and found to be a drug using homosexual as he later propositioned in spite of the stern questioning by that armed camper.
A wicked Camp Fire member claimed that it was a lie and made a big deal about it, as if the camper could care less what the loser's opinion was. The reason that he is wicked has nothing to do with the disagreement or whether he believed the event to be true.
Get this, that particular camp fire member said that he would like to creep into the preachers camp with a gallon of fuel in the wee hours while he was asleep, and burn him alive!

Do you see a trend here?

No. They sound like tall tales.

Do you have a link to the church that was fire bombed?
" Someday Pete Buttigieg will be president"

Care to list some qualifications, or just due to his having caught the gay?
The only thing we can do is beat them in the elections.
Then shut off their allowances.
When its no longer profitable, it will no longer happen.
Originally Posted by Raeford

He already has far more than Trump ever did. He is a Harvard graduate, officer in the military, Mayor, and now secretary of transportation. Every year his qualifications increase. He is extremely intelligent and loves to go on Fox News and make them look like idiots. It is only a matter of time before his popularity will reach the point where it will make him a serious contender for the white house.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Do you guys think arguing with a Rattlesnake will stop a Rattlesnake from being a Rattlesnake?

Not at all, in fact I'm simply pointing out that rattlesnakes are rattlesnakes.

Really no one here is arguing, least of all Jim. He knows better than any us of that the gay community is packed with pedophiles.

I was born this way.
Even the Washington Post realizes that male homosexuals are the most prolific pedophiles on earth.

Pedophilia and Homosexuality

In fact, the real scandal is that the press has failed to adequately investigate the link between homosexuality and child sexual abuse. The Family Research Council has just released a comprehensive report on the subject, which connects the dots. The report, titled "Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse," brings to light some significant findings:

* Pedophiles are invariably males: A report by the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children states: "In both clinical and non-clinical samples, the vast majority of offenders are male." The book "Sexual Offending Against Children" reports that only 12 of 3,000 incarcerated pedophiles in England were women.

Significant numbers of victims are males: A study of 457 male sex offenders against children in Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found that "approximately one-third of these sexual offenders directed their sexual activity against males."

* Homosexuals make up less than 3 percent of the population, not "8 to 10 percent" as your article reported. A recent study in Demography estimates the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 percent and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 percent.

* Homosexuals are over represented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 percent to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. A study in the Journal of Sex Research found that although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.
Significant numbers of victims are males: A study of 457 male sex offenders against children in Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found that "approximately one-third of these sexual offenders directed their sexual activity against males."

* Homosexuals make up less than 3 percent of the population, not "8 to 10 percent" as your article reported. A recent study in Demography estimates the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 percent and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 percent.

* Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 percent to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. A study in the Journal of Sex Research found that although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.

The evidence shows a direct correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia. Your story should have included such evidence, because it affects not just the Catholic Church but all those concerned with shielding children from sexual abuse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ty/b385cfb3-8b58-449d-8af9-0cfdcd278978/

Go ahead, bet your ass.
Every time left wingers troll this board,they always attempt to defend homosexuality.They have all of the left wing/Communist talking points but very little truth.

If this nations next generation of children are successfully indoctrinated into Communism/homosexuality,then where will we find morally righteous people to defend our constitution,especially the second amendment?

Eleven of the most prolific serial killers were homosexuals

1. Gary Ridgway (the Green River Killer)
2. Donald Harvey (the Angel of Death) --homo
3. John Wayne Gacy -- homo
4. Jane Toppan, (nurse, active from 1885 to 1901)
5. Ted Bundy
6. Dean Corll -- homo
7. Juan Corona -- homo
8. Wayne Williams (the Atlanta Child Murders) -- homo
9. Ronald Dominique -- homo
10. Patrick Kearney -- homo
11. Earle Nelson (the Gorilla Killer, active from 1926-1927)
12. William Bonin -- homo
13. Raymond Martinez Fernandez
14. Paul John Knowles
15. Jeffrey Dahmer - homo
16. Joel Rifkin
17. Randy Steven Kraft -- homo
18. Robert Lee Yates
19. Charles Ray Hatcher -- homo
20. Leonard Lake

He already has far more than Trump ever did. He is a Harvard graduate, officer in the military, Mayor, and now secretary of transportation. Every year his qualifications increase. He is extremely intelligent and loves to go on Fox News and make them look like idiots. It is only a matter of time before his popularity will reach the point where it will make him a serious contender for the white house.

If you say so.
BTW-the bicycle stunt he pulled put him over the top.

And Pete claimed that he was a high IIQ genius who spoke eight languages fluently and when called out on it he admitted lying. He was a complete failure as a mayor ruining a small city and violent crime sky rocketed under his failed leadership.

Now he wants to ban all oil.

His only claim to fame is he puts men's penises in his mouth and thats big street creed in the Dem party. He has done nothing of significance in his life.

1st

2nd, but related...

Do you see a trend here?

No. They sound like tall tales.

Do you have a link to the church that was fire bombed?

I have two links in my signature for you first. They are brief.
I'm interested in your opinion.
Let me know what you think when you are done watching them.
Originally Posted by rte
Every time left wingers troll this board, they always attempt to defend homosexuality.
That in and of itself is proof of the particular heinousness of sins against chastity.

Curious. Can you catch the deadly covid virus or other diseases if a homosexual man like Pete puts his penis in another man's or young boy's poop filled rectum then puts that same penis in your mouth?
I simply detest bolsheviks. The straight ones too.

A bolshevik is a bolshevik is a bolshevik. There isn’t any changing it.
What does women going armed to protect their children have to do with the acceptance of homosexuals in our society. Its happening more and more everyday. You can't stop it. .

Momma gonna kick your ass when you come for her babies.

Someday Pete Buttigieg will be president.

Lol, not only are you stupid, you're delusional as well.

Faags ain't making headway bud, they're making enemies.
Alex Jones was covering the heck out of this his first hour today.

Yeah, his last run at the White House worked out well.......
The most important line in the article "The Family Research Council has just released a comprehensive report ". Wow, a gay bashing organization wrote a report about homosexual and pedophiles. No need to read further, we already know what it says.

Originally Posted by rte
Even the Washington Post realizes that male homosexuals are the most prolific pedophiles on earth.

Pedophilia and Homosexuality

In fact, the real scandal is that the press has failed to adequately investigate the link between homosexuality and child sexual abuse. The Family Research Council has just released a comprehensive report on the subject, which connects the dots. The report, titled "Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse," brings to light some significant findings:

* Pedophiles are invariably males: A report by the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children states: "In both clinical and non-clinical samples, the vast majority of offenders are male." The book "Sexual Offending Against Children" reports that only 12 of 3,000 incarcerated pedophiles in England were women.

* Homosexuals are over represented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 percent to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. A study in the Journal of Sex Research found that although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.

* Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 percent to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. A study in the Journal of Sex Research found that although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.

The evidence shows a direct correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia. Your story should have included such evidence, because it affects not just the Catholic Church but all those concerned with shielding children from sexual abuse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ty/b385cfb3-8b58-449d-8af9-0cfdcd278978/

I was born this way.

I am sorry. Have you ever considered going to school? They have special ed for people like you.

There have been hundreds of serial killers over the last 100 years, you pick out 20 of which 11 are homosexual. Wow, you proved some point there. Just not sure what it was.

Originally Posted by rte
Every time left wingers troll this board,they always attempt to defend homosexuality.They have all of the left wing/Communist talking points but very little truth.

If this nations next generation of children are successfully indoctrinated into Communism/homosexuality,then where will we find morally righteous people to defend our constitution,especially the second amendment?

5. Ted Bundy
6. Dean Corll -- homo
7. Juan Corona -- homo
14. Paul John Knowles
16. Joel Rifkin
18. Robert Lee Yates
20. Leonard Lake

Yeah, his last run at the White House worked out well.......

That does not mean anything. He was unknown. He is young, Biden lost the first time he ran for president.
Well half the Nazis were gay and they killed and tortured millions

Homosexual and Hitler went hand in hand

https://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=PinkSwastika#Brown
What does women going armed to protect their children have to do with the acceptance of homosexuals in our society. Its happening more and more everyday. You can't stop it. .

Momma gonna kick your ass when you come for her babies.

Someday Pete Buttigieg will be president.

Lol, not only are you stupid, you're delusional as well.

Faags ain't making headway bud, they're making enemies.

No one is coming for Momma's babies so that is a stupid statement. Homosexuals are making huge headway. They aren't making enemies either. The only people that hate them are the ones that have always hated them. Nothing has changed.

Yes, thats why they tortured and murdered gay people. Makes perfect sense. You sure are smart.
"Homosexuals are making huge headway"

Quite apropos 🤣.

Yes, thats why they tortured and murdered gay people. Makes perfect sense. You sure are smart.

Lol projecting again

Cognitive dissonance. Homosexuality was a bed stone for forming the hitler youth movement

Gerhard Rossbach. A very famous gay German pederast and founder of hitler youth.

Many of the customs, behavior and culture of the SS were developed by homosexuals

Try reading a history book dummy
Sorry, I couldn’t help but chortle just a bit.

Lol projecting again

Cognitive dissonance. Homosexuality was a bed stone for forming the hitler youth movement

Please post your sources. The world has to know.

The American journalist H. R. Knickerbocker wrote about the homosexual Nazi leader Ernst Rohm.

Rohm's men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer who commanded units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers,were almost without exception homosexuals.Unless a Storm Troop officer was a homosexual, he had no chance of advancement.
FN queers, if they'd just keep it private everything would be all right by me. If a queer messes with my family or myself I'll F them up. You have to be one screwed up individual to be queer. I've had a lot of pleasures in my lifetime but nothing has been better than sex with a female.
Averages says queers are serial killers. Queers only make up 4.5 of the US population. Statistics point out that we'd be safer without queers in the US of A.

Lol projecting again

Please post your sources. The world has to know.

The Catholic Church has preached the evils of homosexuality for centuries while raping boys and the church has always been occupied by homosexuals in the church’s upper hierarchy.
And one of Jim’s heroes. Gay clown and mass murderer

https://www.chicagotribune.com/history/ct-john-wayne-gacy-timeline-htmlstory.html
Any conservative that says they don’t care what homos do in their own home, is being reckless about how bad homosexuality really is. To think that homos will only commit such disgusting acts at home and not infect society outside of their bedrooms, is shortsighted and wrong.

Sick people are always sick, whether they are at home or not. The whole act of homosexuality is wrong and there is no condoning or acceptance of that practice at any level.

After years of extremists promoting 'Holocaust revisionism,' some anti-gay religious crusaders now allege that far from being persecuted by Nazis, homosexuals were behind the Holocaust.

For decades now, "Holocaust revisionists" in the U.S. and Europe have published pseudo-scholarly papers and books claiming to prove that the Nazis never carried out a systematic extermination of Jews. In 1995, a book called The Pink Swastika made similar claims about the Nazis' treatment of homosexuals during the Holocaust.

Written by fundamentalist activists Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams, The Pink Swastika says that rather than being victimized by the Nazis, gay men in Hitler's inner circle actually helped mastermind the Holocaust.

"While we cannot say that homosexuals caused the Holocaust, we must not ignore their central role in Nazism," write Lively and Abrams. "To the myth of the 'pink triangle' — the notion that all homosexuals in Nazi Germany were persecuted — we must respond with the reality of the 'pink swastika.'"

Historians agree that this "reality" is utterly false. But many anti-gay crusaders have used the "gay Nazi" myth as proof that gay people are immoral and destructive.

"When lawlessness is abroad in the land, the same thing will happen here that happened in Nazi Germany," Pat Robertson once warned viewers of his 700 Club. "Many of those people involved with Adolf Hitler were satanists. Many of them were homosexuals. The two seem to go together."

The Pink Swastika has been promoted by anti-gay groups like the Family Defense Council. The FDC's Dr. Howard Hurwitz called the book "a thoroughly researched, eminently readable, demolition of the 'gay' myth, symbolized by the pink triangle, that the Nazis were anti-homosexual."

In fact, while the number of homosexuals who died in the Holocaust does not approach the number of Jewish or Gypsy victims, the historical record shows that between 50,000 and 100,000 men were arrested for homosexuality (or suspicion of it) under the Nazi regime. They were routinely sent to concentration camps and marked with a pink triangle on their prison garb.

They were not systematically exterminated. But huge numbers are believed to have died in the work camps, along with an untold number of homosexual Jews, Gypsies and other "defectives" who were sent to extermination camps.

The myth that Nazis condoned or promoted homosexuality sprang up as a slander against Nazi leaders by their socialist opponents in the 1930s. Only one of the half-dozen leaders in Hitler's inner circle, Ernest Rohm, is believed by credible historians to have been gay.

The "gay Nazi" slander stuck, though, partly because German laws against homosexuals remained in place for a quarter of a century after World War II ended. That effectively silenced many homosexual victims of the Holocaust from telling their stories. A landmark survivor's memoir, The Men With the Pink Triangle, began to break that silence in 1972.

There is no question that the Nazis saw homosexuality as one aspect of the "degeneracy" they were determined to extinguish. When it came to power in 1933, the Nazi Party moved quickly to strengthen Germany's existing penalties against homosexuality. On Oct. 11, 1936, Hitler's security chief, Heinrich Himmler, went further, announcing that homosexuality was to be "eliminated" in Germany, along with miscegenation between the races.

In 1942, the death penalty was instituted for homosexuality. Offenders in the German military were routinely shot. "That wasn't a punishment," Himmler explained, "but simply the extinguishing of abnormal life. It had to be got rid of, just as we pull out weeds, throw them on a heap, and burn them."
Originally Posted by rte

5. Ted Bundy
6. Dean Corll -- homo
7. Juan Corona -- homo
14. Paul John Knowles
16. Joel Rifkin
18. Robert Lee Yates
20. Leonard Lake

More than 50% of the most prolific serial killers were homosexuals and the Homo-From-Tn tries to spin this statistic as inconsequential.LOL
I often see people say something like "it would be fine if they just wanted equal rights.... I mean, what they do in the bedroom is their business, right? Just don't go pushing it on everyone else."......

And herein lies a large part of the problem. The whole "not that there's anything wrong with that" philosophy. "I'll tolerate evil, just don't push it on the rest of us". Well, when you tolerate evil, guess what.... evil takes full advantage of it.

No, it's not ok that sodomites have "equal rights". Such abominations should simply not be permitted. At all.

What is tolerated today, will be accepted tomorrow. The next day, embraced. The next day, celebrated. And then, mandated. And anyone who balks at this... will not be tolerated.

There have been hundreds of serial killers over the last 100 years, you pick out 20 of which 11 are homosexual. Wow, you proved some point there. Just not sure what it was.

Originally Posted by rte

5. Ted Bundy
6. Dean Corll -- homo
7. Juan Corona -- homo
14. Paul John Knowles
16. Joel Rifkin
18. Robert Lee Yates
20. Leonard Lake

Next time you kiss a man, just realize that act is shared by less than 5% of society which is gay, but the % of crime committed by those homos, exhibits a much larger % than the population they occupy in your community.

Quit entitling queers and start eliminating them. If they get beat down bad enough, they will either stop or go silent.
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Originally Posted by rte

5. Ted Bundy
6. Dean Corll -- homo
7. Juan Corona -- homo
14. Paul John Knowles
16. Joel Rifkin
18. Robert Lee Yates
20. Leonard Lake

Next time you kiss a man, just realize that act is shared by less than 5% of society which is gay, but the % of crime committed by those homos, exhibits a much larger % than the population they occupy in your community.

Quit entitling queers and start eliminating them. If they get beat down bad enough, they will either stop or go silent.

I bet I can make a list of 20 serial killers where none were gay
[
Please post citations by historians instead of worthless propaganda trying to rewrite history. It sure is a trend that marxists always erase the truth, change the meanings of word and rewrite history.

Sad you lack education and rely solely on propaganda

So was of of the most
Prolific mass murders John Wayne Gacy gay?

How about Jeffery Dahmer?

quote=JimFromTN]

After years of extremists promoting 'Holocaust revisionism,' some anti-gay religious crusaders now allege that far from being persecuted by Nazis, homosexuals were behind the Holocaust.

For decades now, "Holocaust revisionists" in the U.S. and Europe have published pseudo-scholarly papers and books claiming to prove that the Nazis never carried out a systematic extermination of Jews. In 1995, a book called The Pink Swastika made similar claims about the Nazis' treatment of homosexuals during the Holocaust.

Written by fundamentalist activists Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams, The Pink Swastika says that rather than being victimized by the Nazis, gay men in Hitler's inner circle actually helped mastermind the Holocaust.

"While we cannot say that homosexuals caused the Holocaust, we must not ignore their central role in Nazism," write Lively and Abrams. "To the myth of the 'pink triangle' — the notion that all homosexuals in Nazi Germany were persecuted — we must respond with the reality of the 'pink swastika.'"

Historians agree that this "reality" is utterly false. But many anti-gay crusaders have used the "gay Nazi" myth as proof that gay people are immoral and destructive.

"When lawlessness is abroad in the land, the same thing will happen here that happened in Nazi Germany," Pat Robertson once warned viewers of his 700 Club. "Many of those people involved with Adolf Hitler were satanists. Many of them were homosexuals. The two seem to go together."

The Pink Swastika has been promoted by anti-gay groups like the Family Defense Council. The FDC's Dr. Howard Hurwitz called the book "a thoroughly researched, eminently readable, demolition of the 'gay' myth, symbolized by the pink triangle, that the Nazis were anti-homosexual."

In fact, while the number of homosexuals who died in the Holocaust does not approach the number of Jewish or Gypsy victims, the historical record shows that between 50,000 and 100,000 men were arrested for homosexuality (or suspicion of it) under the Nazi regime. They were routinely sent to concentration camps and marked with a pink triangle on their prison garb.

They were not systematically exterminated. But huge numbers are believed to have died in the work camps, along with an untold number of homosexual Jews, Gypsies and other "defectives" who were sent to extermination camps.

The myth that Nazis condoned or promoted homosexuality sprang up as a slander against Nazi leaders by their socialist opponents in the 1930s. Only one of the half-dozen leaders in Hitler's inner circle, Ernest Rohm, is believed by credible historians to have been gay.

The "gay Nazi" slander stuck, though, partly because German laws against homosexuals remained in place for a quarter of a century after World War II ended. That effectively silenced many homosexual victims of the Holocaust from telling their stories. A landmark survivor's memoir, The Men With the Pink Triangle, began to break that silence in 1972.

There is no question that the Nazis saw homosexuality as one aspect of the "degeneracy" they were determined to extinguish. When it came to power in 1933, the Nazi Party moved quickly to strengthen Germany's existing penalties against homosexuality. On Oct. 11, 1936, Hitler's security chief, Heinrich Himmler, went further, announcing that homosexuality was to be "eliminated" in Germany, along with miscegenation between the races.

In 1942, the death penalty was instituted for homosexuality. Offenders in the German military were routinely shot. "That wasn't a punishment," Himmler explained, "but simply the extinguishing of abnormal life. It had to be got rid of, just as we pull out weeds, throw them on a heap, and burn them."
[/quote]
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
Originally Posted by rte

5. Ted Bundy
6. Dean Corll -- homo
7. Juan Corona -- homo
14. Paul John Knowles
16. Joel Rifkin
18. Robert Lee Yates
20. Leonard Lake

More than 50% of the most prolific serial killers were homosexuals and the Homo-From-Tn tries to spin this statistic as inconsequential.LOL

They weren't anymore prolific than any of the other hundred plus serial killers not mentioned. What about Larry Eyler? He killed at least 21 people in a 2 year period. That sounds pretty prolific. What about Belle Gunness? She killed at least 25 and as many as 40. I don't see her on the list either.
Originally Posted by Stophel
I often see people say something like "it would be fine if they just wanted equal rights.... I mean, what they do in the bedroom is their business, right? Just don't go pushing it on everyone else."......

And herein lies a large part of the problem. The whole "not that there's anything wrong with that" philosophy. "I'll tolerate evil, just don't push it on the rest of us". Well, when you tolerate evil, guess what.... evil takes full advantage of it.

No, it's not ok that sodomites have "equal rights". Such abominations should simply not be permitted. At all.

What is tolerated today, will be accepted tomorrow. The next day, embraced. The next day, celebrated. And then, mandated. And anyone who balks at this... will not be tolerated.

A hint concerning our society's about face on this question is seen in the movie Dirty Harry. Cops on the Vice Squad used to go to parks at night where homos where known to seek each other out and would arrest them for the crime of homosexual propositioning.
The homos tried to start a Nazi organization is this nation just a few short years ago.

Heil Hitler!

"The National Socialist League ,NSL, was a neo-Nazi organization of gay men in the United States that existed from 1974 until 1984. It was originally founded by Jim Cherry, but was quickly taken over by Russell Veh, a neo-Nazi and transplant to Los Angeles, California from Ohio. Veh financed the party using the profits from his printing business. He also financed the league with a film distribution unit that specialized in Nazi propaganda films, including Triumph of the Will. The National Socialist League had chapters in various parts of California, and implied in their mass mailing on July 4, 1978 that they had established an offshoot organization in Manhattan."

Homosexuals = Nazis
Sure, as soon as you post proof written by an actual historian and not some anti-gay religious crusader.

https://www.advocate.com/books/2016/2/03/new-book-debunks-pink-swastika-myth

[
Please post citations by historians instead of worthless propaganda trying to rewrite history. It sure is a trend that marxists always erase the truth, change the meanings of word and rewrite history.

So was of of the most

quote=JimFromTN]

[/quote]

I bet I can make a list of 20 serial killers where none were gay

You could probably look through your narrow minded perspective to quantify any disgusting habit, but as of yet, you can’t answer the call to recognize unacceptable practices for what they really are.

Go ahead with your homo endorsing persona and defend them. That is all you can do. More than enough evidence has been brought up and enough more is obvious to most everyone here and you continue in your defense of queers.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

National Socialist League of Homosexuals.

Yes indeed.
That's exactly what happened.
Even the Virtual training for anyone seeking employment at a Roman Catholic institution is little more than a PR campaign for RC priests who were accused of inappropriate touch of boys.
Their Leaders are promoting the false notion that there's very few RC priests compared per capita to the normal population who play their "games." Its all a lie.
Sporting specialist,

Look up "The Pink Swastika."
That was Adolph's group that saluted him with a limp wrist.
He recruited from the socialist pinkos that were plentiful back then as now. Some say that he was bi.
My theory is that a large majority of them swing both ways.
That was written by Scott Lively.

If you want to understand the homo's agenda of molesting our children read "After The Ball".
Sure, as soon as you post proof written by an actual historian and not some anti-gay religious crusader.

https://www.advocate.com/books/2016/2/03/new-book-debunks-pink-swastika-myth

[

So was of of the most

quote=JimFromTN]

[/quote]

Supports pedophilia and NAZI s. History is repeating itself in Biden new facist Amerika. Coming from the bum phug trailer park in Tennessee not surprised
The homos have studied Nazism and have modeled many of their organizations after their heroes,the Nazis.

Mein Kampf was a working model said Eric Pollard, former cofounder of the militant homosexual organization ACT-UP/DC.

“I have helped to create a truly fascist organization. We conspired to bring into existence an activist group that could effectively exploit the media for its own ends, and that would work covertly and break the law with impunity.We subscribed to consciously subversive modes, drawn largely from voluminous Mein Kampf, which some of us studied as a working model. As ACT-UP/DC grew, we struck intently and surgically into whatever institutions we believed to stand in our way.”
Keep running this fool in circles fellas, I gotta go get some work done.
As for where the country is, you are the minority.
You are so [bleep] WRONG it isn't even funny. If you think the [bleep] birds that approve of this are the majority you are [bleep] stupid as hell.
Have you ever considered going to school?

I tried. They invited me, and it was immediately obvious the place was overrun by Jews, so I left. Just resigned myself to being a poor dumb carpenter ever since.

Do you have any recommendations for gay literature, in case I learn to read?
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist

Well this thread has taken a fun turn. Phags have a place in Nat Soc circles, but if you act like phags you're out.

For example: converting kids is going to be frowned upon. Sorry.

Truth
Kind of old links to reference documents, but a lot of the links are still live.

Rebuttal against homosexuality.
A GUEST OCT 2ND, 2018 141 NEVER

Disproving the theory of Homosexual Genes.
https://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF08L41.pdf
Rebuttal to the claim homosexuality is not a disorder.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771012/#!po=19.5513
Gays are 60x more likely to have HIV then straight men:
https://archive.is/7WMRl
1/8 gays & bisexuals in London has HIV
https://archive.is/IsBiq
In Australia 25% of gays have had more then 100 sex partners
https://archive.is/6Ro60
In 2010 homosexuals were about 200 times more likely to diagnosed with HIV
https://archive.is/6Ro60
An average gay has several dozen sexual partners per year
https://archive.is/P5xpV
1% of population | 83% of Syphilis
https://archive.is/o/LRe05/www.amer...2/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Gays are far more likely to have a mental illness
https://archive.is/Y0Jxf
99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26048483/
Bonus info
http://imgur.com/a/vKwhV
It is possible for a gay man to become straight

Gay man happily married with wife
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...ys-and-lesbians-can-have-happy-marriages
America has spent 700 million supporting gay rights
https://archive.is/o/LRe05/www.nyti...africa-may-have-done-more-harm-thangood.
html?_r=0
Transgenders have 41% overall suicide rate and crossdressers have 20% suicide rate, and also over 20% regret transitioning.
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
Children of homosexuals are more opt to be homosexual.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20642872
Successful treatment of GID patients.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8839957/
Homosexuality linked to childhood abuse:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3758810/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18954175
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1486514
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1737828/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18447763/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19418332
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20567892
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10508-014-0269-3
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19130206
https://web.archive.org/web/20111104170802/http://www.citizenlink.com/2010/06/17/childhood-sexual-abuse-and-male-homosexuality/
http://deserthope.com/?p=535
https://borngay.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000029
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0139198
https://americansfortruth.com/2009/...f-bisexuals-experienced-child-sex-abuse/
https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/sexual-orientation-link-past-study
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1079063215618378
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18825865
In addition, about 60 per cent of the pre-adolescent boys engage in homosexual activities (and other homosexual-related discussions)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447861/
LGB people are at higher risk of mental disorder, suicidal ideation, substance misuse, and deliberate self harm than heterosexual people.
Data was extracted on 214,344 heterosexual and 11,971 non heterosexual people. Meta-analyses revealed a two fold excess in suicide attempts
in lesbian, gay and bisexual people [pooled risk ratio for lifetime risk 2.47 (CI 1.87, 3.28)]. The risk for depression and anxiety disorders
(over a period of 12 months or a lifetime) on meta-analyses were at least 1.5 times higher in lesbian, gay and bisexual people (RR range
1.54–2.58) and alcohol and other substance dependence over 12 months was also 1.5 times higher (RR range 1.51–4.00). Results were similar both sexes but meta analyses revealed that lesbian and bisexual women were particularly at risk of substance dependence (alcohol 12 months:
RR 4.00, CI 2.85, 5.61; drug dependence: RR 3.50, CI 1.87, 6.53; any substance use disorder RR 3.42, CI 1.97–5.92), while lifetime prevalence
of suicide attempt was especially high in gay and bisexual men (RR 4.28, CI 2.32, 7.88).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2533652/

longer relevant or feared receiving unwanted media attention. Two psychoanalysts had died and one declined to be interviewed. We interviewed
12 psychiatrists, 16 psychologists, one nurse specialist, and one electrician who had developed electric shock equipment. All but two had
worked in the NHS.
Method:
All participants gave written, informed consent to take part. We had previously identified professionals who had published research in this
specialty1 and asked each to name other professionals who had administered treatments or were knowledgeable about them. We also used
professional contacts, advertisements, articles, and programmes in the national media and names given by participants in the accompanying
paper (Online First, bmj.com). GS and MK used tape recorded, in depth interviews to explore professionals' personal and professional
backgrounds; how they had become expert with particular treatments; and their attitudes to their work at the time and changes in their
attitudes since that time.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC344258/
SUMMARY
We present here the treatment of thirteen homosexuals by behaviour modification techniques. With classical electrical aversion and positive
conditioning 8(61%) out of thirteen patients showed a change in orientation lasting on a six-month 1 year follow up. A marriageable age and
indirect social pressures were positively correlated with improvement whereas the presence of a steady homosexual partner and habitual
passive anal intercourse indicated a poor response. The techniques, the assessments, the onset and course of improvement and complications
arc discussed. Our results and techniques are compared with those of other workers.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3012889/
Biomedical Treatments of Homosexuality
Storm clouds are growing in the treatment literature. Although it may seem that the battle over the diagnoses and treatment of homosexuality
is over, that is an illusion. A new threat to gay people has arisen resulting from the work of biomedical research in the United States and
Germany. These researchers have introduced a whole range of theories and treatments that can be used either to prevent the development of
homosexuality or to eliminate it in adults. Three techniques for identifying the cause of, and then eliminating, homosexuality has been
described: surgical techniques, use of hormones, and prenatal research. Each derives from the belief that biology is destiny.
Homosexuals are at least three times more likely to have mental health conditions. (1)
Homosexuals are seven times more likely to commit suicide. (2) According to the author of the medical reference book, Saunders Pocket
Reference for Nurses, homosexuality is more deadly than smoking, alcoholism, or drug addiction. (3) Men and women in same-sex marriages have
a shorter life-span than the general population. (10) The International Journal of Epidemiology says that life expectancy for gay and
bisexual men is about sixteen years less than for all men. (9) Furthermore, the risk of life-threatening disease in the homosexual community
is greater than the medical risk of any activity for any comparable group. (8) According to a study performed by the Kinsey Institute, gay
men are more likely to suffer erectile dysfunction than heterosexual men. (11) Given that homosexuality is associated with a general
elevation of risk for anxiety, mood, and substance use disorders and for suicidal thoughts and plans, (12) it logically follows that
homosexuality is associated with an impairment of parenting ability. Furthermore, recreational drug use is more common in gay and lesbian
people than in the heterosexual population, and lesbians are at greater risk of alcohol problems than heterosexual women. (13)
(1)Gary Remafedi, MD, MPH, Simone French, PhD, Mary Story, PhD, Michael D. Resnick, PhD, and Robert Blum, MD, PhD. The Relationship between
Suicide Risk and Sexual Orientation: Results of a Population-Based Study. 1998.
(2)Whitehead, Neil. Homosexualities and Co-Morbidities: Therapeutic Research and Implications. Journal of Human Sexuality 2:124-175, 2010.
(3)Saunders Pocket Reference for Nurses.
(8)Journal of Human Sexuality 1:48, 2009.
(9)International Journal of Epidemiology, Vol. 26 No. 3. 1997.
(10)American Journal of Public Health. January 2009, 99(1):133-7.
(11)Bancroft, John. Human Sexuality and its Problems. Philadelphia: Churchill Livingstone, 2009. (p. 328)
(12)Ostrow, MD, PhD, et al. Risk of Psychiatric Disorders Among Individuals Reporting Same-Sex Sexual Partners in the National Comorbidity
Survey. American Journal of Public Health, June 2001, Vol. 91, No. 6.
According to Gary Remafedi, M.D., of the University of Minnesota Department of Paediatrics, there "is evidence of a strong association
between suicide risk and bisexuality or homosexuality [...]" (4) Also, John Bailey, PhD, in his commentary on a couple meta-analytic studies,
says "These studies contain arguably the best published data on the association between homosexuality and psychopathology, and both converge
on the same unhappy conclusion: homosexual people are at a substantially higher risk for some forms of emotional problems, including
suicidality, major depression, and anxiety disorder." (1) According to the U.S. government, homosexual youths are twice as likely as
heterosexuals to attempt suicide. (2) This report is consistent with the findings of Stephen T. Russell, PhD and Kara Joyner, PhD, who found
that homosexuals of both genders are 200% more likely to attempt suicide. (3)
According to a Switzerland study, almost 2/3 of homosexual men are "affected by psychiatric morbidity with new evidence for comorbidity,
subthreshold disorders, and low levels of awareness of psychiatric disorders and their treatment. This population needs to be a priority psychiatric epidemiology and mental public health." (11)
(1) Journal of Human Sexuality 1:53, 2009.
(2) Gibson P. Gay male and lesbian youth suicide. In: Feinleib MR, ed. Report to the Secretary's Task Force on Youth Suicide, Vol 3:
Prevention and Interventions in Youth Suicide. Rockville, Md: US Department of Health and Human Services; 1989:110–142.
(3) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmC1446760/
(4) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1508407/
(11) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17450453
http://theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/22SxSo/PnSx/HSx/MolestChild-BaldwinS.html Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost
exclusively a youth oriented culture. Very few gays exhibit a preference for older men. Some admit to a focus on teenage boys, some on
prepubescent boys, and many cross over between categories. All are subsets of the homosexual deviancy. Moreover, most pedophiles consider
themselves to be gay. In a 1988 study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual bisexual. Child prostitution expert Dr. Jennifer James reports that the number of boy prostitutes who identify themselves as homosexuals risen from 10% to 60% in the last fifteen years
Studies have shown that years of smoking shortens the lifespan of the smoker from 1 to 7 years. But analysis of the age of death in Norway
and Denmark for gays who are legally married suggests that engaging in homosexual behavior reduces the lifespan by 24 years!
In Denmark, the country with the longest history of gay marriage, for 1990-2002, married heterosexual men died at a median age of 74yr.,
while the 561 partnered gays died at an average age of 51.
In Norway, married heterosexual men died at an average age of 77 and the 31 gays at 52 yr. In Denmark, married women died at an average age
of 78 yr. compared to 56 yr. for the 91 lesbians. In Norway, women married to men died at an average age of 81. v. 56 for the 6 lesbians.
"The consistency of reduced lifespan for those engaging in homosexuality is significant," said Dr. Cameron. "The same pattern of early death
turned up whether we looked at obituaries in the U.S. or deaths in marriage. Given the greatly reduced lifespan for homosexuals, school
children should be strongly and consistently warned about the dangers of homosexuality even more so than smoking. Those school districts
which are introducing pro-gay curricula need to rethink their priorities."
SOURCE: Paul Cameron, Ph.D. & Kirk Cameron, Ph.D., presented "Federal Distortion Of The Homosexual Footprint."
[bleep] fellate almost 100% of their sexual contacts and ingest semen from about half of those. Semen contains virtually every germ carried the blood stream, so this is about equivalent to ingesting raw human blood (6).
Sperm readily penetrates the anal wall (which is only one cell thick) and gains direct access to the blood stream. This causes massive
immunological damage to the body's T- and B-cell defensive systems (14).
50% of male syphilis is carried by [bleep] as a rectal infection and can enter through the urethra of another [bleep] during anal sex (7).
Around 67-80% of [bleep] lick and/or insert their tongues into the anuses of their partners (called "rimming", analingus, fecal sex, etc.) and
ingest biologically significant amounts of feces (7), which is the chief cause of hepatitis and parasitic infections among [bleep] (8). This
practice is called the "prime taste treat in sex" in the bestseller The Joy of Gay Sex.
33% of [bleep] admit to fisting (inserting the hand, sometimes part of the arm, into the rectum of his partner) (7).
Urinating on each other ("golden showers") and torture has doubled among [bleep] since the 1940s, and fisting has increased astronomically (17% of [bleep] eat and/or rub the feces of their partners on themselves (4).
12% of [bleep] give/receive enemas as part of sexual pleasure (4).
In one study, the average [bleep] fellated somewhere between 20 and 106 men, swallowed 50 seminal discharges, had 72 penile penetrations of the
anus, and ingested feces of 23 different men EVERY YEAR (6).
Many [bleep] sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7).
Many [bleep] don't pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: "Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation
to sexual behavior" (16).
Activities of [bleep] involve analingus "rimming, urophilia "golden showers", fisting, and using "toys" (21).
[bleep] got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association
(APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight-forward shouting matches characterized their presence"
(2). Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective
distress") (27).
[bleep] account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the
United States (5). They make up only 1-2% of the population.
[bleep] live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the "gay bowel syndrome"
(which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27).
73% of psychiatrists say [bleep] are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due social stigmatization (13).
25-33% of [bleep] and dykes are alcoholics (11).
Of [bleep] questioned in one study, 43% admitted to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admitted to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these
people, 79% said that half of those partners were total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts were one night stands (or, as one [bleep]
admits in the film "The Castro," one minute stands) (3). Also, it is a favorite past-time of many [bleep] to go to "cruisy areas" and have
anonymous sex.
78% of [bleep] are affected by STDs (20).
Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large
cities" (10).
Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals" (10).
50% of suicides can be attributed to [bleep] (10).
Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at
best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.
50% of suicides can be attributed to [bleep] (10).
Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at
best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.
It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of [bleep], medical insurance rates
have been skyrocketing for all of us(10).
One study reports that 90% of [bleep] have engaged in anal sex, and 66% engage in anal sex regularly (6).
[bleep] were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States, and then raised up violent groups like Act Up and Ground Zero to complain

[bleep] account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto,
42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne (8).
10% of [bleep] admit to eating feces and/or drinking contaminated enema water (8).
29% of [bleep] engage in urine sex (8).
37% of [bleep] engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach [bleep] how to kill their partners during sadomasochism (8).
In large cities, hospitals are often called on to remove objects from the rectums of [bleep]. Sometimes, the [bleep] do so much damage that they
have to wear colostomy bags for the rest of their lives (8).
41% of [bleep] say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of
these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs (8).
Depending on the city, 39-59% of [bleep] are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third
world countries (8).
The median age of death of [bleep] is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death a married heterosexual man is 75 (8).
The median age of death of dykes is 45 (only 24% live past age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79 (8).
[bleep] are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another [bleep]) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and
19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident (8).
21% of dykes die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females
aged 25-44 who die of these things(8).
50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., [bleep] beating up other [bleep]) (18).
About 50% of the women on death row are dykes (12).
33% of [bleep] ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7).
There is a notable [bleep] group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). This a child molesting [bleep] group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major [bleep] parades
across the United States.
[bleep] commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming [bleep] make up 2% of the population, means
that 1 in 20 [bleep] is a child molester, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molester (19).
73% of all [bleep] have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9).
Many [bleep] admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22).
Because [bleep] can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. [bleep] can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT,
RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their [bleep] parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other [bleep] aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where
they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) (8).
The Kinsey study of 1948, which [bleep] often cite to say that 10% of the population is homosexual, actually says that only 4% of the population
is EXCLUSIVELY homosexual. This study involved a disproportionate number of people who had been in jail for sex crimes (hardly a random
sample of the population). Kinsey also did perverse studies involving young boys and pedophiles.
Current research shows that the true percentage of [bleep] is in the 1-2% range (15,23,26,28). Consider how small this number is when compared
to most of the numbers above.
49.0% of [bleep] hold professional/managerial positions. 15.9% of the general population hold such positions (24). Where's the job
discrimination?
SOURCES:
SOURCES: (1) Advocate, 1985.
(2) Bayer, R. Homosexuality and American Psychiatry.
(4) Cameron et. al. ISIS National Random Sexuality Survey. Nebraska Med. Journal, 1985, 70, pp. 292-299.
(5) "Changes in Sexual Behavior and Incidence of Gonorrhea." Lancet, April 25, 1987.
(6) Corey, L. and Holmes, K. "Sexual Transmission of Hepatitis A in Homosexual Men." New England J. Med., 1980, pp. 435-38.
(7) Family Research Institute, Lincoln, NE.
(8) Fields, Dr. E. "Is Homosexual Activity Normal?" Marietta, GA.
(9) Jay and Young. The Gay Report. Summit Books, 1979, p. 275.
(10) Kaifetz, J. "Homosexual Rights Are Concern for Some," Post-Tribune, 18 December 1992.
(11) Kus, R. "Alcoholics Anonymous and Gay America." Medical Journal of Homosexuality, 1987, 14(2), p. 254.
(12) Lesbian News, January 1994.
(13) Lief, H. Sexual Survey Number 4: Current Thinking on Homosexuality, Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality, 1977, pp. 110-11.
(14) Manlight, G. et. al. "Chronic Immune Stimulation By Sperm Alloantigens." J. American Med. Assn., 1984, 251(2), pp. 237-438.
(15) Morton-Hunt Study for Playboy
(16) MsKusick, L. et. al. "AIDS and Sexual Behavior Reported By Gay Men in San Francisco." Am. J. Pub. Health, 1985, 75, pp. 493-96.
(17) Newsweek, February 1993.
(18) Newsweek, 4 October 1993.
(19) Psychological Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37.
(20) Rueda, E. "The Homosexual Network." Old Greenwich, Conn., The Devin Adair Company, 1982, p. 53.
(21) San Francisco AIDS Foundation, "Can We Talk."
(22) San Francisco Sentinel, 27 March 1992.
(23) Science Magazine, 18 July 1993, p. 322.
(24) Statistical Abstract of the U.S., 1990.
(25) "The Overhauling of Straight America." Guide Magazine. November, 1987.
(26) United States Census Bureau
(27) United States Congressional Record, June 29, 1989.
(29) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Fourth Edition, American Psychiatric Association, 1994.
http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/
Extras:
a. Anal-genital
Anal intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men.4 Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to
accommodate this activity. The rectum is significantly different from the vagina with regard to suitability for penetration by a penis. The
vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified
squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In
comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an “exit-only” passage. With repeated trauma, friction and
stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal
material that can easily become chronic.
The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular
tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for
infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids.
Furthermore, ejaculate has components that are immunosuppressive. In the course of ordinary reproductive physiology, this allows the sperm evade the immune defenses of the female. Rectal insemination of rabbits has shown that sperm impaired the immune defenses of the recipient.Semen may have a similar impact on humans.6
The end result is that the fragility of the anus and rectum, along with the immunosuppressive effect of ejaculate, make anal-genital
intercourse a most efficient manner of transmitting HIV and other infections. The list of diseases found with extraordinary frequency among
male homosexual practitioners as a result of anal intercourse is alarming:
Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human immunodeficiency virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Viral hepatitis types B & C
Syphilis7
Sexual transmission of some of these diseases is so rare in the exclusively heterosexual population as to be virtually unknown. Others, while
found among heterosexual and homosexual practitioners, are clearly predominated by those involved in homosexual activity. Syphilis, for
example is found among heterosexual and homosexual practitioners. But in 1999, King County, Washington (Seattle), reported that 85 percent 289.
A 2010 CDC data analysis underscores the disproportionate impact of HIV and syphilis among gay and bisexual men in the United States. The
data, presented at CDC’s 2010 National STD Prevention Conference, found that the rate of new HIV diagnoses among men who have sex with men
(MSM) is more than 44 times that of other men and more than 40 times that of women. The rate of primary and secondary syphilis among MSM more than 46 times that of other men and more than 71 times that of women.10
A 1988 CDC survey identified 21 percent of all Hepatitis B cases as being homosexually transmitted while 18 percent were heterosexually
transmitted.11 Since homosexuals comprise such a small percent of the population (only 1-3 percent),12 they have a significantly higher rate
of infection than heterosexuals.13
Anal intercourse also puts men at significant risk for anal cancer. Anal cancer is the result of infection with some subtypes of human
papilloma virus (HPV), which are known viral carcinogens. Data as of 1989 showed the rates of anal cancer in male homosexual practitioners be 10 times that of heterosexual males, and growing.13 Thus, the prevalence of anal cancer among gay men is of great concern. For those with
AIDS, the rates are doubled.14
Other physical problems associated with anal intercourse are:
hemorrhoids
anal fissures
anorectal trauma
retained foreign bodies.15
b. Oral-anal
There is an extremely high rate of parasitic and other intestinal infections documented among male homosexual practitioners because of oralanal
contact. In fact, there are so many infections that a syndrome called “the Gay Bowel” is described in the medical literature.16 “Gay
bowel syndrome constitutes a group of conditions that occur among persons who practice unprotected anal intercourse, anilingus, or fellatio
following anal intercourse.”17 Although some women have been diagnosed with some of the gastrointestinal infections associated with “gay
bowel,” the vast preponderance of patients with these conditions are men who have sex with men.18
“Rimming” is the street name given to oralanal contact. It is because of this practice that intestinal parasites ordinarily found in the
tropics are encountered in the bodies of American gay men. Combined with anal intercourse and other homosexual practices, “rimming” provides
a rich opportunity for a variety of infections.
Men who have sex with men account for the lion’s share of the increasing number of cases in America of sexually transmitted infections that
are not generally spread through sexual contact. These diseases, with consequences that range from severe and even life-threatening to mere
annoyances, include Hepatitis A,19 Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica,20 Epstein-Barr virus,21 Neisseria meningitides,22 Shigellosis,
Salmonellosis, Pediculosis, scabies and Campylobacter.23
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) identified a 1991 outbreak of Hepatitis A in New York City, in which 78 percent of male
respondents identified themselves as homosexual or bisexual.24While Hepatitis A can be transmitted by routes other than sexual, a
preponderance of Hepatitis A is found in gay men in multiple states.25 Salmonella is rarely associated with sexual activity except among men who have oral-anal and oral-genital contact following anal intercourse.26 The most unsettling new discovery is the reported sexual
transmission of typhoid. This water-borne disease, well known in the tropics, only infects 400 people each year in the United States, usually
as a result of ingestion of contaminated food or water while abroad. But sexual transmission was diagnosed in Ohio in a series of male sex
partners of one male who had traveled to Puerto Rico.27
In America, Human Herpes Virus 8 (called Herpes Type 8 or HHV-8) is a disease found exclusively among male homosexual practitioners.
Researchers have long noted that men who contracted AIDS through homosexual behavior frequently developed a previously rare form of cancer
called Kaposi’s sarcoma. Men who contract HIV/AIDS through heterosexual sex or intravenous drug use rarely display this cancer. Recent

none of the exclusively heterosexual men tested positive. The study predicted that half of the men with both HIV and HHV-8 would develop cancer within 10 years.28 The medical literature is currently unclear as to the precise types of sexual behavior that transmit HHV-8, but
there is a suspicion that it may be transmitted via saliva.29
c. Human Waste
Some gay men sexualize human waste, including the medically dangerous practice of coprophilia, which means sexual contact with highly
infectious fecal wastes.30 This practice exposes the participants to all of the risks of anal-oral contact and many of the risks of
analgenital contact.
d. Fisting
“Fisting” refers to the insertion of a hand or forearm into the rectum, and is far more damaging than anal intercourse. Tears can occur,
along with incompetence of the anal sphincter. The result can include infections, inflammation and, consequently, enhanced susceptibility future STDs. Twenty-two percent of homosexuals in one survey admitted to having participated in this practice.31
e. Sadism
The sexualization of pain and cruelty is described as sadism, named for the 18th Century novelist, the Marquis de Sade. His novel Justine
describes repeated rapes and non-consensual whippings.32 Not all persons who practice sadism engage in the same activities. But a recent
advertisement for a sadistic “conference” included a warning that participants might see “intentional infliction of pain [and] cutting of skin with bleeding . . . .” Scheduled workshops included “Vaginal Fisting” (with a demonstration), “Sacred Sexuality and Cutting” with “a
demonstration of a cutting with a live subject,” “Rough Rope,” and a “Body Harness” workshop that was to involve “demonstrating and coaching
the tying of erotic body harnesses that involve the genitals, male and female.”33 A similar event entitled the “Vicious Valentine” occurred
near Chicago on Feb. 15-17, 2002.34 The medical consequences of such activities range from mild to fatal, depending upon the nature of the
injuries inflicted.35 As many as 37 percent of homosexuals have practiced some form of sadism.36
f. Conclusion
The consequences of homosexual activity have significantly altered the delivery of medical care to the population at-large. With the
increased incidence of STD organisms in unexpected places, simple sore throat is no longer so simple. Doctors must now ask probing questions
of their patients or risk making a misdiagnosis. The evaluation of a sore throat must now include questions about oral and anal sex. A case
of hemorrhoids is no longer just a surgical problem. We must now inquire as to sexual practice and consider that anal cancer, rectal
gonorrhea, or rectal chlamydia may be secreted in what deceptively appears to be “just hemorrhoids.”37 Moreover, data shows that rectal and
throat gonorrhea, for example, are without symptoms in 75 percent of cases.38
The impact of the health consequences of gay sex is not confined to homosexual practitioners. Even though nearly 11 million people in America
are directly affected by cancer, compared to slightly more than three-quarters of a million with AIDS,39 AIDS spending per patient is more
than seven times that for cancer.40 The inequity for diabetes and heart disease is even more striking.41 Consequently, the disproportionate
amount of money spent on AIDS detracts from research into cures for diseases that affect more people.
Age at first sex – Lyons et al – Research on the link between age at first anal intercourse and gay men’s HIV/STI vulnerability.
CDC Press Releases on the Risks of Male Homosexual Behavior:
March 2010: HIV and Syphilis Among Gay and Bisexual Men
September 2010: One in Five Men has HIV
References
Hepatitis Immunization, STDs, Prostate/ Testicular/Colon Cancer, Alcohol, Tobacco, Fitness and Anal Papilloma.
[2] R. R. Wilcox, “Sexual Behaviour and Sexually Transmitted Disease Patterns in Male Homosexuals,” British Journal of Venereal Diseases,
57(3): 167-169, 167 (1981).
[3] Robert T. Michael, et al., Sex in America: a Definitive Survey, pp. 140-141, Table 11, Boston: Little, Brown, and Co., 1994; Rotello, 75-76.
[4] Rotello, p. 92.
[5] Jon M. Richards, J. Michael Bedford, and Steven S. Witkin, “Rectal Insemination Modifies Immune Responses in Rabbits,” Science, 27(224):
390-392 (1984).
[6] S. S. Witkin and J. Sonnabend, “Immune Responses to Spermatozoa in Homosexual Men,” Fertility and Sterility, 39(3): 337-342, pp. 340-(1983).
[7] Anne Rompalo, “Sexually Transmitted Causes of Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Homosexual Men,” Medical Clinics of North America, 74(6):
1633-1645 (November 1990); “Anal Health for Men and Women,” LGBTHealthChannel, http://lgbthealth.healthcommunities.com/analhealth/index.shtml
(accessed 3/18/10); “Safer Sex (MSM) for Men who Have Sex with Men,” LGBTHealthChannel, www.gayhealthchannel.com/stdmsm/ (accessed 3/18/10).
[8] “Resurgent Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Disease Among Men Who Have Sex With Men — King County, Washington, 1997-1999,” Morbidity and
Mortality Weekly Report, CDC, 48(35): 773-777 (September 10, 1999). [26] Heredia, “Big spike in cases of syphilis in S.F.: Gay, bisexual affected most.”
[9] Heredia, “Big spike in cases of syphilis in S.F.: Gay, bisexual men affected most.”
[10]Centers for Disease Control. CDC Analysis Provides New Look at Disproportionate Impact of HIV and Syphilis among U.S. Gay and Bisexual
Men. Press Release. Wednesday, March 10, 2010.
[11] “Changing Patterns of Groups at High Risk for Hepatitis B in the United States,” Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, CDC, 37(28):
429-432, p. 437 (July 22, 1988). Hepatitis B and C are viral diseases of the liver.[11] Edward O. Laumann, John H. Gagnon, et al., The social
organization of sexuality: Sexual practices in the United States, p. 293, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1994; Michael, et al., p.
176; David Forman and Clair Chilvers, “Sexual Behavior of Young and Middle-Aged Men in England and Wales,” British Medical Journal, 298:
1137-1142 (1989); and Gary Remafedi, et al., “Demography of Sexual Orientation in Adolescents,” Pediatrics, 89: 714-721 (1992). See appendix
A.
[12] Edward O. Laumann, John H. Gagnon, et al., The social organization of sexuality: Sexual practices in the United States, p.293, Chicago:
University of Chicago Press, 1994; Michael, et al., p. 176; David Forman and Clair Chilvers, “Sexual Behavior of Young and Middle-Aged Men England and Wales,” British Medical Journal, 298: 1137-1142 (1989); and Gary Remafedi, et al., “Demography of Sexual Orientation in
Adolescents,” Pediatrics, 89: 714-721 (1992). See appendix A.
[13] Mads Melbye, Charles Rabkin, et al., “Changing patterns of anal cancer incidence in the United States, 1940-1989,” American Journal Epidemiology, 139: 772-780, p. 779, Table 2 (1994).
[14] James Goedert, et al., for the AIDS-Cancer Match Study Group, “Spectrum of AIDS-associated malignant disorders,” The Lancet, 351:
1833-1839, p. 1836 (June 20, 1998).
[15] “Anal Health for Men and Women,” LGBTHealthChannel, http://lgbthealth.healthcommunities.com/analhealth/index.shtml (accessed 3/18/10);
J. E. Barone, et al., “Management of Foreign Bodies and Trauma of the Rectum,” Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics, 156(4): 453-457 (April
1983).
[16] Henry Kazal, et al., “The gay bowel syndrome: Clinicopathologic correlation in 260 cases,” Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science,
6(2): 184-192 (1976).
[17] Glen E. Hastings and Richard Weber, “Use of the term ‘Gay Bowel Syndrome,'” reply to a letter to the editor, American Family Physician,
49(3): 582 (1994).
[18] Ibid.; E. K. Markell, et al., “Intestinal Parasitic Infections in Homosexual Men at a San Francisco Health Fair,” Western Journal of
Medicine, 139(2): 177-178 (August, 1983).
[19] “Hepatitis A among Homosexual Men — United States, Canada, and Australia,” Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, CDC, 41(09): 155,
161-164 (March 06, 1992).
[19] “Hepatitis A among Homosexual Men – United States, Canada, and Australia,” Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, CDC, 41(09): 155,
[20] Rompalo, p. 1640.
[22] B. L. Carlson, N. J. Fiumara, et al., “Isolation of Neisseria meningitidis from anogenital specimens from homosexual men,” Sexually
Transmitted Diseases, 7(2): 71-73 (April 1980).
[23] P. Paulet and G. Stoffels, “Maladies anorectales sexuellement transmissibles” [“Sexually-Transmissible Anorectal Diseases”], Revue
Medicale Bruxelles, 10(8): 327-334, Abstract (October 10, 1989).
[24] “Hepatitis A among Homosexual Men — United States, Canada, and Australia,” Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, CDC, 41(09): 155,
[25] Ibid.
[26] C. M. Thorpe and G. T. Keutsch, “Enteric bacterial pathogens: Shigella, Salmonella, Campylobacter,” in K. K. Holmes, P. A. Mardh, et
al., (Eds.), Sexually Transmitted Diseases (3rd edition), p. 549, New York: McGraw-Hill Health Professionals Division, 1999.
[27] Tim Bonfield, “Typhoid traced to sex encounters,” Cincinnati Enquirer, April 26, 2001; Erin McClam, “Health Officials Document First
Sexual Transmission of Typhoid in U.S.,” Associated Press, April 25, 2001. A representative of the Foodborne and Diarrheal Diseases Branch,
Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases at the CDC in Atlanta, Georgia, confirmed this report and provided a link to the AP story on
October 4, 2002.
[28] Jeffrey Martin, et al., “Sexual Transmission and the Natural History of Human Herpes Virus 8 Infection,” New England Journal of
Medicine, 338(14): 948-954, p. 952 (1998).
[29] Alexandra M. Levine, “Kaposi’s Sarcoma: Far From Gone,” paper presented at 5th International AIDS Malignancy Conference, April 23-25,
2001, Bethesda, Maryland.
[30] “Paraphilias,” Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision, p. 576, Washington: American
Psychiatric Association, 2000; Karla Jay and Allen Young, The Gay Report: Lesbians and Gay Men Speak Out About Sexual Experiences and
Lifestyles, pp. 554-555, New York: Summit Books (1979).
[31] Jay and Young, pp. 554-555.
[32] Sade, Marquis de, Justine or Good Conduct Well Chastised (1791), New York: Grove Press (1965).
[33] Michigan Rope internet advertisement for “Bondage and Beyond,” which was scheduled for February 9-10, 2002, near Detroit, Michigan. explicit nature of the advertisement was changed following unexpected publicity, and the hotel where the conference was scheduled ultimately
canceled it. Marsha Low, “Hotel Ties Noose Around 2-Day Bondage Meeting,” Detroit Free Press, January 25, 2002.
[34] Allyson Smith, “Ramada to host ‘Vicious Valentine’ Event,” WorldNet Daily, February 14, 2002, http://www.wnd.com
/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26453 (accessed 3/18/10); “Vicious Valentine 5 Celebrates Mardi Gras, Feb 15-17, 2002,”
www.leatherquest.com/events/vv2002.htm.
[35] The sadistic rape of 13-year-old Jesse Dirkhising on September 26, 1999, left him dead. See Andrew Sullivan, “The Death of Jesse
Dirkhising,” The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, April 1, 2001.
[36] Jay and Young, pp. 554-555.
[37] Gay and Lesbian Medical Association, “MSM: Clinician’s Guide to Incorporating Sexual Risk Assessment in Routine Visits,”
http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/psych-training/seminars/msm_assessment.pdf (accessed 3/18/10).
[38] S. Bygdeman, “Gonorrhea in men with homosexual contacts. Serogroups of isolated gonococcal strains related to antibiotic susceptibility,
site of infection, and symptoms,” British Journal of Venereal Diseases, 57(5): 320-324, Abstract (October 1981).
[39] As of January 1, 1999, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) estimated the cancer prevalence in the United States to be 8.9 million.
“Estimated US Cancer Prevalence Counts: Who Are Our Cancer Survivors in the US?,” Cancer Control & Population Sciences, National Cancer
Institute, April 2002. In 1999, the American Cancer Society (ACS) estimated 1,221,800 new cancer cases in the US and an estimated 563,100
cancer related deaths, “Cancer Facts and Figures 1999,” p. 4, American Cancer Society, Inc., 1999; in 2000, the ACS estimated 1,220,100 new
cancer cases and 552,200 deaths from cancer, “Cancer Facts and Figures 2000,” p. 4, American Cancer Society, Inc., 2000; in 2001, the ACS
estimated a total number of 1,268,000 new cases of cancer and 553,400 deaths, “Cancer Facts and Figures 2001,” p. 5, American Cancer Society,
Inc., 2001. This results in an estimated growth of 2,041,200 new cancer cases over the past three years and an estimated 10,941,200 people
with cancer as of January 1, 2002. In 2001 there were 793,025 reported AIDS cases. “Basic Statistics,” CDC — Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention,
June 2001.
[40] The federal spending for AIDS research in 2001 was $2,247,000,000, while the spending for cancer research was not even double that at
$4,376,400,000. “Funding For Research Areas of Interest,” National Institute of Health, 2002.
[41] Ibid.; “Fast Stats Ato Z: Diabetes,” CDC — National Center for Health Statistics, June 04, 2002; “Fast Stats A to Z: Heart Disease,”
You guys are homophobic.

Sure, phags act like phags. They want to phug your children. But any opposition to that is homophobic.
JimHadTNinMe be like:

“Dad, what does is it gonna take for you to respect me.”

His dad be like:

“Stop sucking dick.”

LOL
No more comments from the pillbilly?
Pillbilly Jim must be busy pulling intestinal flukes out of his ass.
When my boys were in school the phags never liked seeing me show up for the meetings lol, their worst nightmare, I openly don't like phags, I don't go out of my way, but don't get in my lane.
© 24hourcampfire