Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by pabucktail
Remember this: Heterosexuals reproduce. It's a natural part of the God ordained order of the world. Homosexuals must recruit, and they actively do so.
Recruit? Does this mean that if someone has a good enough argument, you could be convinced to give homosexuality a try?
No, it means that if you lie to and propagandize the weak-minded (like you) and the young, you'll end up with some willing to engage in the behavior.

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
OK. Where are they?

Uh oh.....I wonder how many times this is going to happen?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I grew up in San Francisco. Left the first time in 1960 to do my stint in the military. The phags weren't too much of a problem at that time, at lest in their aggressiveness. By 1964 when I returned to civilian life it had gotten a lot worse. A straight guy didn't dare go to the Castro district. y then, not sure if fit was San Francisco or the state of California that did it but there was a law against kicking a phag's arse if "it" he hit on you. I'm afraid I broke that law a couple of times. By 1968 I'd had enough of San Francisco, the state of California so left never to return other that to visit family for holidays. They're all dead and buried and have been for years so the odds I'll ever go back for any reason are slim and none.
Methinks the Muslims have the right idea. Throw them off the roof of a tall building. If they can fly let them live. If not? Tango Sierra, it's God's will.
Paul B.

So if a woman hit you across the head with a baseball bat because you hit on her, that would be ok?

the difference is it is completely natural and normal for men to hit on women, it is exactly the opposite for men to hit on men

No it isn't. Homosexuality has been around as heterosexuality has. There must be something natural about it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No it isn't. Homosexuality has been around as heterosexuality has. There must be something natural about it.
LOL! Deep "thoughts" from our favorite Pillbilly! LOL!! laugh laugh laugh

Hey pillbilly, perverts like you have been screwing goats for millennia too. Think there's something natural about it? laugh laugh

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Homosexuality has been around as heterosexuality has. There must be something natural about it.

Seems like nature has staked out its position. No wonder the conversion effort has been stepped up.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I grew up in San Francisco. Left the first time in 1960 to do my stint in the military. The phags weren't too much of a problem at that time, at lest in their aggressiveness. By 1964 when I returned to civilian life it had gotten a lot worse. A straight guy didn't dare go to the Castro district. y then, not sure if fit was San Francisco or the state of California that did it but there was a law against kicking a phag's arse if "it" he hit on you. I'm afraid I broke that law a couple of times. By 1968 I'd had enough of San Francisco, the state of California so left never to return other that to visit family for holidays. They're all dead and buried and have been for years so the odds I'll ever go back for any reason are slim and none.
Methinks the Muslims have the right idea. Throw them off the roof of a tall building. If they can fly let them live. If not? Tango Sierra, it's God's will.
Paul B.

So if a woman hit you across the head with a baseball bat because you hit on her, that would be ok?

the difference is it is completely natural and normal for men to hit on women, it is exactly the opposite for men to hit on men

A peek into the mind of someone who prefers a hairy drive down the cornhole highway over the feminine form is truly a fugged up sight to behold.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Read Romans Chapter 1.
There is a path to righteousness for everyone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim: Are you atheist? Even if you are can't you see where Moses' (God's) laws in Leviticus have a solid foundation in societal harmony and public health? Moses was managing a large population of fractious nomadic people and couldn't afford the disruption and illness you folks cause. True today as much as then.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
What rock solid facts?

[img]https://i.ibb.co/rktZSNK/[bleep]-Demand-Six.png[/img]

Plenty more at the ready.

What is this rock solid facts of? Nowhere in that article does it say they want to turn children gay. They just want they should be able to raise children. I guess they were successful because we allow gay couples to adopt today.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia. If all homosexuals are pedophiles then the same can be said of all heterosexuals because there are heterosexual pedophiles. As for where the country is, you are the minority,

Real numbers say otherwise.
What numbers?
"...the rate of homosexual attraction is 6-20 times higher among pedophiles."

http://www.catholicleague.org/wp-co...ion-by-homosexuals-and-heterosexuals.pdf

And the Catholics would know as they've been raping boys for centuries! LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by WTM45

Read Romans Chapter 1.

who determines the path of righteousness?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If you want to take a cock in the booty that's fine Jim but if you want to try and teach my kid that its OK and a normal thing you aren't going to like the outcome, I'll guarantee that.

I don't have to teach your kids. They are seeing in commercials, on social media, as well as everyday life. They are learning it on their own. At some point, the homophobes will become extinct. Its inevitable.

Dream on coccksucker, my kids will never think it's OK, neither will my Grandkids.

Like was said you gays have far underestimated the population and where they stand. Fortunately Jeffery Epstein helped bring children and sexual deviancy to the forefront again and it's being paid attention like never before.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
More of the sick leftist ideals, trying to normalize pedophilia as a sexual preference. Such crimes against children should result in death penalty.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some things are self evident. God's laws aside that is unnatural and nasty and you know it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I guess they were successful because we allow gay couples to adopt today.

Unfortunately we do, for now.

Unlike you I am not confident that demand six was grounded in genuine concern for the welfare of children, I think it was because they wanted to phug them, a belief I base on the unusually high percentage of homosexuals convicted of phugging minors. No one needs to dissolve parental rights to work in a school, obviously.

Care to wager how many members of the SF Phag Choir will be found to have convictions for sex offenses with minors? The first one above is free...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Homosexuals Molest Children At A Far Higher Rate Than Heterosexuals
http://www.catholicleague.org/wp-co...ion-by-homosexuals-and-heterosexuals.pdf

Adoption of children by homosexuals is all about providing homosexuals with the opportunity to molest children.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
OK. Where are they?

Uh oh.....I wonder how many times this is going to happen?

How much you want to bet there is a pediohile in your church chior?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bruinruin
A peek into the mind of someone who prefers a hairy drive down the cornhole highway over the feminine form is truly a fugged up sight to behold.

As Jim keeps proving over and over........He leaves behind no doubt.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WTM45

Read Romans Chapter 1.

Christ outlined it concisely. I do hope you will make the effort to investigate it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
How much you want to bet there is a pediohile in your church chior?

How about more than one?

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, 01Foreman400, 79S, 9 invisible), 928 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,096
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.