Originally Posted by gitem_12
they werent near this blatant when they were being drug behind pick up trucks

LOL So true!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
SFGMC official response.

TLDR version: We got a little too cocky when we directly threatened your kids.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

It is normal and the majority of Americans agree. Eventually, your lineage will accept that fact. You can only beat your ideals into them for so long,

Your wrong Jim.

It ain't going to be long and Matthew Sheppard will be seen as a necessity instead of a travesty.

Mothers are now jumping on the self defense band wagon in huge numbers due to the simple fact they want to protect their children from evil and it crosses over to the se dual deviancy side as well, I've talked to many of them. Some where church goers most were not so religion has nothing to do with it.

It used to be the father did the protecting and the wife depended on the husband to take care of these things but times have changed and momma is armed.

What does women going armed to protect their children have to do with the acceptance of homosexuals in our society. Its happening more and more everyday. You can't stop it. Someday Pete Buttigieg will be president.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 07/08/21.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Apparently, you can't read.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
SFGMC official response.

TLDR version: We got a little too cocky when we directly threatened your kids.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Do you guys think arguing with a Rattlesnake will stop a Rattlesnake from being a Rattlesnake?

A little boy was walking down a path and he came across a rattlesnake. The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked, "Please little boy, can you take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to see the sunset one last time before I die." The little boy answered "No Mr. Rattlesnake. If I pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die." The rattlesnake said, "No, I promise. I won't bite you. Just please take me up to the mountain." The little boy thought about it and finally picked up that rattlesnake and took it close to his chest and carried it up to the top of the mountain.

They sat there and watched the sunset together. It was so beautiful. Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the little boy and asked, "Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old." The little boy picked up the rattlesnake and again took it to his chest and held it tightly and safely. He came all the way down the mountain holding the snake carefully and took it to his home to give him some food and a place to sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to the boy and asked, "Please little boy, will you take me back to my home now? It is time for me to leave this world, and I would like to be at my home now." The little boy felt he had been safe all this time and the snake had kept his word, so he would take it home as asked.

He carefully picked up the snake, took it close to his chest, and carried him back to the woods, to his home to die. Just before he laid the rattlesnake down, the rattlesnake turned and bit him in the chest. The little boy cried out and threw the snake upon the ground. "Mr. Snake, why did you do that? Now I will surely die!" The rattlesnake looked up at him and grinned, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

Kids and Rattlesnakes don't mix.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
This topic is why there are a couple of "fabulous flamers" who scan the Campfire that hate the preachers that I post. It's politically correct to hate christians who believe the Bible, but not the sodomite rapists who burn down churches, or Bi's who threaten to burn preachers with gasoline while they are sleeping.
That gets applause from the gangs. When I see this group of ph a g s singing, I think of what it looked like outside Lot's house.

Lot, the guy who's wife turned to salt and had sex with his daughters? Also, you seem to perceive rape and love to be the same thing. In other words, there is no difference between the relationship between you and your wife and the relationship between your wife and a rapist.

When did a sodomite rapist burn down a church or a bisexual threaten to pour gas on a preacher and set them on fire?

1st
You responded to my comment with a Bible reference to Lot and his surviving daughters. I could write a chapter on this, but will try to be brief as possible and to the point.

A. Lot and his guests were threatened with gang rape beyond what you may have heard about in any prison. The whole male population of the city, both young and old , tells us of the propensity toward gang violence that homosexual/ bisexuals have a secondary proclivity towards. The bible gives much information on them that is born out by many current events like BLM riots. Compare that to the many thousands of 2A peaceful protests. BLM is Not about equal rights for those with dark skin. It was started and led by militant lesbians who are open Communists. They posted this on their own web site at the beginning of the movement. It set up chapters of like minded homosexuals in the states. I haven't seen that violence at pro- life and two A events even when watching the Communist News Network who were looking for anything that would promote their cause at the expense of their enemies reputation.

B. In defense of Lot's family, God sent two powerful angels who blinded the rapists. Even then, the sodomites tried to carry out their city wide rape "outreach."
What kind of trash would gather as many as possible to gang rape two new guys, the guys blind the sodomites eyes, yet they still try to carry out their rapes.

C. Lot was a believer in Abraham's God, but did not have a stellar reputation. He raised his family with the wealth and luxuries that the city life had to offer. He chose to be among those who were wealthy in spite of them being homosexual. He must have been very inclusive, tolerant, and nonjudgmental toward their open abominations even though he was not one of them other than a citizen. His own in laws mocked him when he sternly warned about the imminent judgement of the city. They died and went to their own place along with Lot's eldest daughters...
BTW, God refers to these sins as "abominations" as opposed to that which is common to man. Sodomy gets its own category. Think about it.

D. The remaining two daughters of childbearing years decided on their own that there was no future without family. Everyone they grew up with was dead from the fire and brimstone God sent upon the wicked cities of that plain. They likely were not raised with the morality that God gave to their ancestors. Their philosophical point of view was likely much as that of modern day homosexual pop culture. (See Romans 1 for one description.)
They schemed secretly to get their dad so drunk that when he passed out, they got themselves pregnant with the only man available. You could not make this up.
Nowhere does the Bible condone this behavior. There are even laws God gave to His people that forbids it.
This is what you unbelievers need to realize.
The Bible accurately records events whether good, bad, or ugly.
Just because it accurately records and quotes Satan, for example, does not mean God condones his statements. The actions of Lot and his family as the judgement upon the cities of the sodomites were given as warnings and examples from which to learn.
No christian will tell his family that they are to follow Lot's examples. They will warm them and hopefully avoid fellowships with the modern sodomites.

E. The negative examples of the Bible give credibility to the fact that it is God's Word and not a book like Beowulf. Most people want others to think highly of them and would never mention the major failures and sins of their own. They would more likely brag of ripping the shirt of their own chest to cover the nakedness of the damsel in distress, or something like that.
Whereas the great King David's sins were mentioned as a warning, that no man would want publicly known. His regrets and private personal prayers of weeping and regrets are recorded in graffic details.
That's because God is the Divine author. These aren't Beowulf or Homer's writing.

The first reference of many to this is in Genesis 19
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-19/

There are pastors that I know of who have preached those lessons just as the generations of Baptists and Evangelicals always have.
In some locations, like Los Angeles, there have not only been death threats and threats of harming their children, but the sodomites have stood outside the doors of Baptist churches with bullhorns during the services,. They screamed obscenities, and tried to drown out the preaching inside of the house of God.
It's only one more step to what they threatened Lot's household with. The Lord protected them, however; by giving those hellfire and brimstone strong preachers and men of each family, the power and courage to defend against the sissified limp wristed girlie men and bull dikes who would not step foot in the doors of those churches. Instead they snuck around at night, broke into one of the church buildings and firebomed it!!!
What kind of evil losers would do such a thing?
That's the way of some of these people who have gone full bore wicked. I don't think that all homosexuals are violent or go after little boys, but there are too many who do. Rather than the homosexual community going after those and condemning that, they have targeted conservative Bible believers families and preachers.

2nd, but related...

One of the wicked Campfire members rudely interjected his argument against a mere example a camper made about the importance of carrying a weapon one is proficient with, when camping/ backpacking.

A preacher's example was of his camp that was crept in upon at night by a homosexual who was armed and approaching well after midnight after spending a lot of time spot lighting the campers with high beams on an SUV. This was a very remote area and did I say it was after midnight before they knew of the presence of this SUV filled of God only knows how many up to nothing good?
Spotting for a long period and not responding to the camp's greeting, suggested they should hide behind boulders until night vision returned and the vehicle left. Eventually, the SUV started up the trail from it's previously hidden location from which it emerged into the camp site. It parked way above the camp.
The preacher went to investigate with weapons and light off on the trail....waited and soon encountered a guy approaching with weapon raised as he approached the camp. The man who snuck towards the camp was disarmed and found to be a drug using homosexual as he later propositioned in spite of the stern questioning by that armed camper.
A wicked Camp Fire member claimed that it was a lie and made a big deal about it, as if the camper could care less what the loser's opinion was. The reason that he is wicked has nothing to do with the disagreement or whether he believed the event to be true.
Get this, that particular camp fire member said that he would like to creep into the preachers camp with a gallon of fuel in the wee hours while he was asleep, and burn him alive!

Do you see a trend here?

No. They sound like tall tales.

Do you have a link to the church that was fire bombed?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
" Someday Pete Buttigieg will be president"

Care to list some qualifications, or just due to his having caught the gay?

FJB & FJT
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
The only thing we can do is beat them in the elections.
Then shut off their allowances.
When its no longer profitable, it will no longer happen.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Raeford

He already has far more than Trump ever did. He is a Harvard graduate, officer in the military, Mayor, and now secretary of transportation. Every year his qualifications increase. He is extremely intelligent and loves to go on Fox News and make them look like idiots. It is only a matter of time before his popularity will reach the point where it will make him a serious contender for the white house.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 07/08/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Do you guys think arguing with a Rattlesnake will stop a Rattlesnake from being a Rattlesnake?

Not at all, in fact I'm simply pointing out that rattlesnakes are rattlesnakes.

Really no one here is arguing, least of all Jim. He knows better than any us of that the gay community is packed with pedophiles.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently, you can't read.

I was born this way.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even the Washington Post realizes that male homosexuals are the most prolific pedophiles on earth.

Pedophilia and Homosexuality

In fact, the real scandal is that the press has failed to adequately investigate the link between homosexuality and child sexual abuse. The Family Research Council has just released a comprehensive report on the subject, which connects the dots. The report, titled "Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse," brings to light some significant findings:

* Pedophiles are invariably males: A report by the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children states: "In both clinical and non-clinical samples, the vast majority of offenders are male." The book "Sexual Offending Against Children" reports that only 12 of 3,000 incarcerated pedophiles in England were women.

Significant numbers of victims are males: A study of 457 male sex offenders against children in Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found that "approximately one-third of these sexual offenders directed their sexual activity against males."

* Homosexuals make up less than 3 percent of the population, not "8 to 10 percent" as your article reported. A recent study in Demography estimates the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 percent and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 percent.

* Homosexuals are over represented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 percent to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. A study in the Journal of Sex Research found that although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.
Significant numbers of victims are males: A study of 457 male sex offenders against children in Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found that "approximately one-third of these sexual offenders directed their sexual activity against males."

* Homosexuals make up less than 3 percent of the population, not "8 to 10 percent" as your article reported. A recent study in Demography estimates the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 percent and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 percent.

* Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 percent to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. A study in the Journal of Sex Research found that although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.

The evidence shows a direct correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia. Your story should have included such evidence, because it affects not just the Catholic Church but all those concerned with shielding children from sexual abuse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ty/b385cfb3-8b58-449d-8af9-0cfdcd278978/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If you want to take a cock in the booty that's fine Jim but if you want to try and teach my kid that its OK and a normal thing you aren't going to like the outcome, I'll guarantee that.

I don't have to teach your kids. They are seeing in commercials, on social media, as well as everyday life. They are learning it on their own. At some point, the homophobes will become extinct. Its inevitable.

Go ahead, bet your ass.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every time left wingers troll this board,they always attempt to defend homosexuality.They have all of the left wing/Communist talking points but very little truth.

If this nations next generation of children are successfully indoctrinated into Communism/homosexuality,then where will we find morally righteous people to defend our constitution,especially the second amendment?

Eleven of the most prolific serial killers were homosexuals

1. Gary Ridgway (the Green River Killer)
2. Donald Harvey (the Angel of Death) --homo
3. John Wayne Gacy -- homo
4. Jane Toppan, (nurse, active from 1885 to 1901)
5. Ted Bundy
6. Dean Corll -- homo
7. Juan Corona -- homo
8. Wayne Williams (the Atlanta Child Murders) -- homo
9. Ronald Dominique -- homo
10. Patrick Kearney -- homo
11. Earle Nelson (the Gorilla Killer, active from 1926-1927)
12. William Bonin -- homo
13. Raymond Martinez Fernandez
14. Paul John Knowles
15. Jeffrey Dahmer - homo
16. Joel Rifkin
17. Randy Steven Kraft -- homo
18. Robert Lee Yates
19. Charles Ray Hatcher -- homo
20. Leonard Lake

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

He already has far more than Trump ever did. He is a Harvard graduate, officer in the military, Mayor, and now secretary of transportation. Every year his qualifications increase. He is extremely intelligent and loves to go on Fox News and make them look like idiots. It is only a matter of time before his popularity will reach the point where it will make him a serious contender for the white house.

If you say so.
BTW-the bicycle stunt he pulled put him over the top.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

And Pete claimed that he was a high IIQ genius who spoke eight languages fluently and when called out on it he admitted lying. He was a complete failure as a mayor ruining a small city and violent crime sky rocketed under his failed leadership.

Now he wants to ban all oil.

His only claim to fame is he puts men's penises in his mouth and thats big street creed in the Dem party. He has done nothing of significance in his life.

Last edited by ribka; 07/08/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This topic is why there are a couple of "fabulous flamers" who scan the Campfire that hate the preachers that I post. It's politically correct to hate christians who believe the Bible, but not the sodomite rapists who burn down churches, or Bi's who threaten to burn preachers with gasoline while they are sleeping.
That gets applause from the gangs. When I see this group of ph a g s singing, I think of what it looked like outside Lot's house.

Lot, the guy who's wife turned to salt and had sex with his daughters? Also, you seem to perceive rape and love to be the same thing. In other words, there is no difference between the relationship between you and your wife and the relationship between your wife and a rapist.

When did a sodomite rapist burn down a church or a bisexual threaten to pour gas on a preacher and set them on fire?

1st
You responded to my comment with a Bible reference to Lot and his surviving daughters. I could write a chapter on this, but will try to be brief as possible and to the point.

A. Lot and his guests were threatened with gang rape beyond what you may have heard about in any prison. The whole male population of the city, both young and old , tells us of the propensity toward gang violence that homosexual/ bisexuals have a secondary proclivity towards. The bible gives much information on them that is born out by many current events like BLM riots. Compare that to the many thousands of 2A peaceful protests. BLM is Not about equal rights for those with dark skin. It was started and led by militant lesbians who are open Communists. They posted this on their own web site at the beginning of the movement. It set up chapters of like minded homosexuals in the states. I haven't seen that violence at pro- life and two A events even when watching the Communist News Network who were looking for anything that would promote their cause at the expense of their enemies reputation.

B. In defense of Lot's family, God sent two powerful angels who blinded the rapists. Even then, the sodomites tried to carry out their city wide rape "outreach."
What kind of trash would gather as many as possible to gang rape two new guys, the guys blind the sodomites eyes, yet they still try to carry out their rapes.

C. Lot was a believer in Abraham's God, but did not have a stellar reputation. He raised his family with the wealth and luxuries that the city life had to offer. He chose to be among those who were wealthy in spite of them being homosexual. He must have been very inclusive, tolerant, and nonjudgmental toward their open abominations even though he was not one of them other than a citizen. His own in laws mocked him when he sternly warned about the imminent judgement of the city. They died and went to their own place along with Lot's eldest daughters...
BTW, God refers to these sins as "abominations" as opposed to that which is common to man. Sodomy gets its own category. Think about it.

D. The remaining two daughters of childbearing years decided on their own that there was no future without family. Everyone they grew up with was dead from the fire and brimstone God sent upon the wicked cities of that plain. They likely were not raised with the morality that God gave to their ancestors. Their philosophical point of view was likely much as that of modern day homosexual pop culture. (See Romans 1 for one description.)
They schemed secretly to get their dad so drunk that when he passed out, they got themselves pregnant with the only man available. You could not make this up.
Nowhere does the Bible condone this behavior. There are even laws God gave to His people that forbids it.
This is what you unbelievers need to realize.
The Bible accurately records events whether good, bad, or ugly.
Just because it accurately records and quotes Satan, for example, does not mean God condones his statements. The actions of Lot and his family as the judgement upon the cities of the sodomites were given as warnings and examples from which to learn.
No christian will tell his family that they are to follow Lot's examples. They will warm them and hopefully avoid fellowships with the modern sodomites.

E. The negative examples of the Bible give credibility to the fact that it is God's Word and not a book like Beowulf. Most people want others to think highly of them and would never mention the major failures and sins of their own. They would more likely brag of ripping the shirt of their own chest to cover the nakedness of the damsel in distress, or something like that.
Whereas the great King David's sins were mentioned as a warning, that no man would want publicly known. His regrets and private personal prayers of weeping and regrets are recorded in graffic details.
That's because God is the Divine author. These aren't Beowulf or Homer's writing.

The first reference of many to this is in Genesis 19
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-19/

There are pastors that I know of who have preached those lessons just as the generations of Baptists and Evangelicals always have.
In some locations, like Los Angeles, there have not only been death threats and threats of harming their children, but the sodomites have stood outside the doors of Baptist churches with bullhorns during the services,. They screamed obscenities, and tried to drown out the preaching inside of the house of God.
It's only one more step to what they threatened Lot's household with. The Lord protected them, however; by giving those hellfire and brimstone strong preachers and men of each family, the power and courage to defend against the sissified limp wristed girlie men and bull dikes who would not step foot in the doors of those churches. Instead they snuck around at night, broke into one of the church buildings and firebomed it!!!
What kind of evil losers would do such a thing?
That's the way of some of these people who have gone full bore wicked. I don't think that all homosexuals are violent or go after little boys, but there are too many who do. Rather than the homosexual community going after those and condemning that, they have targeted conservative Bible believers families and preachers.

2nd, but related...

One of the wicked Campfire members rudely interjected his argument against a mere example a camper made about the importance of carrying a weapon one is proficient with, when camping/ backpacking.

A preacher's example was of his camp that was crept in upon at night by a homosexual who was armed and approaching well after midnight after spending a lot of time spot lighting the campers with high beams on an SUV. This was a very remote area and did I say it was after midnight before they knew of the presence of this SUV filled of God only knows how many up to nothing good?
Spotting for a long period and not responding to the camp's greeting, suggested they should hide behind boulders until night vision returned and the vehicle left. Eventually, the SUV started up the trail from it's previously hidden location from which it emerged into the camp site. It parked way above the camp.
The preacher went to investigate with weapons and light off on the trail....waited and soon encountered a guy approaching with weapon raised as he approached the camp. The man who snuck towards the camp was disarmed and found to be a drug using homosexual as he later propositioned in spite of the stern questioning by that armed camper.
A wicked Camp Fire member claimed that it was a lie and made a big deal about it, as if the camper could care less what the loser's opinion was. The reason that he is wicked has nothing to do with the disagreement or whether he believed the event to be true.
Get this, that particular camp fire member said that he would like to creep into the preachers camp with a gallon of fuel in the wee hours while he was asleep, and burn him alive!

Do you see a trend here?

No. They sound like tall tales.

Do you have a link to the church that was fire bombed?

I have two links in my signature for you first. They are brief.
I'm interested in your opinion.
Let me know what you think when you are done watching them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Every time left wingers troll this board, they always attempt to defend homosexuality.
That in and of itself is proof of the particular heinousness of sins against chastity.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Curious. Can you catch the deadly covid virus or other diseases if a homosexual man like Pete puts his penis in another man's or young boy's poop filled rectum then puts that same penis in your mouth?

Last edited by ribka; 07/08/21.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 37 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.